Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

why are people still racist?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
why are people still racist?
>>
Because naggers still alive
>>
>>684189404
Because niggers are destroying all of our cities and governments.
>>
Because coloreds wont move back to their home planet of africa.
>>
>>684189750
Then white americans should move back to europe
>>
Because niggers....
>>
Because that guy posts Marina in the celeb threads
>>
>>684189906
Whites built America into what it is today. We don't have to move anywhere. Niggers destroy every country they touch. Just look at Africa.
>>
>>684189404
Our brains are designed to both group things together and find shortcuts. That in itself means racism isn't something people 'still' are-- people are naturally racist. It's up to them to realize that racism is stupid and to rise above it.
>>
>>684189906
The Native Americans weren't gonna make any
progress in these lands even if the Europeans
never showed up. Why let them waste all
this land and resources for muhh native culture?
>>
Because blacks still exist sorry not sorry.
>>
>>684189404
>why are people still racist?
logic
>>
>>684190457
decolonization destroyed africa
>>
>>684190767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

really?
>>
>>684189404
because the groups that most racist hate are only a portion of a race as a whole but are the models of that particular race
in the us for example niggers are disgusting and should be looked down upon because they are trash. that doesnt mean all blacks in the us are like that but the people who are in the new most of the time representing the black community are almost always niggers. you even have people like obama and att. gen. standing up for them claiming it wasnt there fault they tried to kill someone. this causes hate since you have people if any other race would be seen as criminals for the same crimes but since they are lack they have to be victims of a corrupt system and when the system is proven to not be corrupt that proves its corrupt since it cant be uncorrupt. flawed logic but people use it and to fight it makes you a racist
racism is becoming bigger again because the people who are the victims of it are fueling it so they can take advantage of reform that will give them massive advantages for simply being black.
>>
All people are racists. It's the natural state.

If you are white, ask any black person if they'd be offended if you said the "n" word.

They will of course say yes.

Then ask them why the word is offensive. They'll say because it discriminates or some useless shit.

The next time they use the word (as nearly all black people do), ask them to stop using it. If they argue ask them this:

Is it the word that offends you, or the color of the skin of the person using the word.

Then you'll have conclusive proof that black people are racists too.

Not that it'll do any good.
>>
>>684189404
>literally waving the flag of the enemy of the united states of fucking america
Americans are fucking stupid, there's no other way to say it.
>>
>>684189404
They feel threatened by other races.
>>
File: NotRacist.jpg (60 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
NotRacist.jpg
60 KB, 720x540
>>684189404
People aren't racist... Niggers are racist. Get it straight, faggot.
>>
>>684189404
t's not Racism, asshle. Racism is a made up propaganda word used by people that hate White people and White culture. And, yes. Sometimes those people are White. Those kind of people are called self-loathing White people. So when you ask "why are people still racist?" and you post a picture of White people, you're just confirming that you are either some sort of non-White nigger who hates White people, or some self-loathing White cuckold.

Either way, you don't want White people to have any place on planet Earth to call their own, and wish to eradicate White people and White culture, so, you are my enemy and I must kill you. Otherwise your kind is going to kill me. So, shove that made up word "Racism" up your ass, it's just code for I Hate White People and Culture.
>>
>>684189404
because niggers are still stupid
>>
>>684191356
Even though 'racists' inherently believe that their race is superior.
tl;dr WHITE POWER!
>>
>>684190457
>Just look at Africa.
I guarantee that if white people moved to Africa and killed off the blacks, it would be habitable in a decade. We'd be growing all kinds of crops, plant life would flourish and all of the darkies would be stuck eating crow and begging to live on our land.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 415x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 415x277
Because I don't trust niggers, Latinos and sandniggers. I can get along with Asians but for the most part I look out for my fellow white man.
>>
>>684190767
then why are there tribes that have had little to no interaction with outside forces that are still how they were 1000+ years ago. this goes for the tribes in central and south america to. they never advanced when left alone
>>
>>684189404
see >>684191447
>>
>>684189404
because we're still races
>>
>>684191763
because asians are smarter than you and you know it

you better start kissing more chinese ass white boy
>>
Because our forefathers wanted to keep the bloodline white and we all lived in tiny towns
Now we're all inbred and we hate niggers because they are not inbred
>>
>>684189404
>cause niggers gonna nig
>if niggers were ever to STOP nigging, then racism would go away
act like people, get treated like people
act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger
>>
>>684189404
Why do redditers come to /b/?
>>
>>684191703
Where would the darkies come from if all the blacks were killed off?
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75 KB, 1024x683
>We are tribal creatures.
>Whites are the most successful tribe
>Other tribes (Minorities) want to be in our tribe
>We don't want them in
>Political correctness
>Tribe gets shit because of other tribes being let in.
>Wonder why we hate them.
>Get told me can't move and start our own new tribe because shit tribes will follow
>Get forced to celebrate paracities not killing themselves
>Call it progress.
>>
File: 1436579814591.jpg (30 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1436579814591.jpg
30 KB, 400x396
>>684192374
>>
>>684193741
>india
>>
>>684189404
because NIGGERS!
>>
>>684189404
better question why are blacks no racist?
>>
>Can't insult people you don't like
>Can't dislike people because it's "wrong"
>Can't say certain words at school or work for fear of being expelled/fired
>Can't point out obvious double-standards and racist activities by black people

Land of the free indeed.
>>
>>684189404
To protect my children
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.