Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So I just realized native americans were called tree niggers.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tree nigger.jpg (66 KB, 575x772) Image search: [Google]
tree nigger.jpg
66 KB, 575x772
So I just realized native americans were called tree niggers. Rofl, the white race has been calling so many races niggers for 100s of years. mind blown.
>>
>>684187115
i suppose

it probably would matter what territory they would come from.

as they call midwestern natives "Prairie Niggers"
as the one in your pic
>>
>>684187115
Also Red Niggers.
>>
>>684187115
Prairie niggers, you dingus

source: me, growing up in SD next to the res;
>>
>>684187115
go be a nigger somewhere else, OP
>>
>>684187400

prairie nigger reporting in.
>>
>>684187791
Me too. Tribe?
>>
>>684187115
Niggers, Prairie Niggers, and Sand Niggers. We whites only call 3 races niggers. No biggy. Just call it like we see it.
>>
>>684188170

Father is Plains Cree. Mother is Ojibway-Dakota
>>
>>684187630
Im in SD
on the rez
>>
Why are natives always alcoholics and druggies? Are they still sad they got rekt :(
>>
>>684188380
Mainly Osage and a little Cherokee here. All on my mom's side dad's just a white dude.
>>
Is it true there are no attractive red women?
>>
"The white man has caused more poison, pain, destruction, and irreversable damage than any other being that has ever existed, soon mother earth's natural defence system will wipe the white disease away from off the face of the planet, the earths immune system will soon save the world and cause world peace" - Cheif TrigersHonks 1325A.D
>>
>>684188729
Unfortunately for the most part. But the ones who are good looking are absolutely gorgeous.
>>
>>684188624
http://discovermagazine.com/2013/may/13-grandmas-experiences-leave-epigenetic-mark-on-your-genes

actually that would be accurate
but then all people suffer to some extent

the Irish, Armenians, hebrews, and so on
>>
>>684188624

Domino effect.

A lot of them are just rehashing the behaviours of their parents. Lack of education on the reserve coupled with low employment and very little to do complete the trifecta of substance abuse.

It's not an excuse though. Believe me when I say that you will never be as disappointed in the actions of a "welfare collecting drunk indian" than an aboriginal person who is actually productive member of society.
>>
File: cd3906yumaaczwl.jpg (102 KB, 581x878) Image search: [Google]
cd3906yumaaczwl.jpg
102 KB, 581x878
>>684188800

You tell me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.