Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.
>>
I havent seen any of these movies. Maybe the guy with the gun?
>>
>>684185699
Weak bait.
>>
>>684185887
The first guy is from star wars right? I have seen that so yeah nvm. I know what the characters are but i dont know what they do.
>>
>>684185230

T-1000 and predator

Or Nuada and Grievous. Does Grievous have force powers?
>>
>>684186133
>Does Grievous have force powers?
Nope.

T-1000 and Nuada for the win.
>>
can you fuck your protectors? in that case i want 8 aliens.
>>
T 1000 and predator.

But I think it would be cool to hang out with Micheal and Jason.
>>
>>684186133
no you retard, have you even watched star wars.
>>
Predator + Nuada
>>
File: tumblr_mxkp6xzFAd1ql7ewpo5_400.gif (906 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxkp6xzFAd1ql7ewpo5_400.gif
906 KB, 400x217
Nuada and Predator.

I'd stay and help.
>>
Predator and Grievous. Hop into one of their spaceships, track the rest, then bombard from orbit.
>>
>>684185230
Predator and t-1000
>>
>>684187060
I didnt pay attention to them. All I know is that homie used the lightsabers like a walking food processor.
>>
Predator and Winter Soldier.

Both have projectile weapons. We just have to get to an open field and shoot down all the approaching cunts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.