Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Whats /b/ drinking/using tonight? I am drinking cap'n morgan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: drinkingndrugs.jpg (996 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
drinkingndrugs.jpg
996 KB, 2000x1000
Whats /b/ drinking/using tonight?

I am drinking cap'n morgan and rum, and on 20 mg of benzo's. on my level.
>>
bump faggots
>>
>>684184228
bumpp
>>
I'm drinking some shit green king gold Indian pale ale. On codeine, lorazepam and cannabis.
>>
>>684185075
shiiet man i wish i had me some weed aswell, be even better off. not really a fan of codeine
>>
>>684185356
I like it but keep it to a minimum, seeing as it's highly addictive I don't wanna be reliant. Smoking some blue dream and vanilla kush
>>
>>684185543
nice bro. i am getting a bit of weed myself tomorrow though. buddy has a medical link. hope he pulls through.

benzos can be a bit addicting. i have been taking them to sleep lately. tried for the first night in a while not to sleep with them and i barely got 4 hours of sleep. gotta cut back lol.

i only really take them at night though, fuck being zonked during the day.
>>
>>684185837
Yea I take them almost every night bro. I really need to stop (I say that every night). Fuck it, I'll enjoy tonight and relaxxxxxxx. Nice that you're getting weed tomorrow. Where r u from?
>>
>>684186113
ontario canada dude. i hope dude weed actually does something useful and legalizes it,. if he totally fucks up our country in other ways, atleast he amde weed legal.

other than that, weed is cheap asf on the street. generally $10 canadian for ghigh/mid grade, probs 12-13 for the good shit. unless you got a buddy or a really solid link, then even cheaper.

where you from bro
>>
>>684184228
suprised this thread isnt bumpin.

people are actually doing something with their lives kek
>>
Got my ganj my patron my suaza and some shrooms
>>
>>684187541
sounds like a goood time /b/ro
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x2900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x2900
Got this as a gift.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.