Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Just tried making a gravity bong for the first time. Let's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1-gravity-bong.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1-gravity-bong.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
Just tried making a gravity bong for the first time.
Let's just say, it ended with me having a deep, heavily bleeding cut and not being high at all.
Why am I such a failure at everything I try, /b/?
>>
Also does anyone know how to hide a patch? Don't want my gf to know about my cut.
>>
story ?
>>
My asshole smells like goatcheese
>>
Just say you cut your self while cutting fruit / meat / whatever. Basically everything where you use a knife.
>>
>>684181738
did you try reversing the polarity?
>>
>>684182298
>hide a patch
>a patch
>OP is a tire.

You probably failed because you have no hands. You should be filling yourself with dry nitrogen gas, not marijuana smoke, you silly tire.
>>
U forgot to splink m8, that's why it didn't work
>>
>>684183056
>Tried cutting plastic bottle with big ass kitchen knife
>Put more force into because it wouldn't cut
>Too much force
>Knife goes through bottle, hits my index finger
>Bleeds heavily
>Put some cold water and a plaster on it.
>>
>>684183665
English is not my mother language, just googled the word for it on Google. Meant plaster
>>
File: plaster.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
plaster.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>684183942
>band-aid
>>
>>684184141
Yeah or that.
>>
>>684181738
Not like that.

Get milk jug, punch hole in cap, run stem through punched hole with bowl to outside. Punch hole in bottom of jug, and cover with tape or your thumb or something. Fill jug with water, fill bowl with weed. Light weed as water released. Suction will draw the smoke into jug, once water is drained take hits from jug, get high, profit.
>>
>>684183870
>cold water and a plaster
Kek
>>
>>684184345
Ty, but I'm out of weed. The bong fail made me so mad that I just smoked the tiny amount I had left.
>>
>>684183870
Use scissors and a sharper knife idiot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.