Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/ros I think I did something I never should have... I became

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: rag to the head.jpg (120 KB, 1440x907) Image search: [Google]
rag to the head.jpg
120 KB, 1440x907
/b/ros I think I did something I never should have...

I became close to a Muslim.
Long story short, we talked a lot in between classes (Basic Economics) and then one day when I text her she responds saying to never talk to her with the phone or between that class ever again.

What do /b/? Because I can't get her out of my head (pic related, she looks a lot like this actually)
>>
>>684174034
OP here, I forgot to add that if you want I will greentext how we met and how it happened in detail.

>seriously why did i get myself into this?
>>
>>684174034
So she told you not to talk to her ever again or just not through those mediums?
>>
bump for OP
>>
>>684174336
I'll say the exact thing she said over the phone:

"Please do not contact me with this number again, I'm sorry, but also do not talk to me in the halls again. I will thank you for doing so."
>>
>>684174894
Maybe she has an abusive boyfriend? Or her parents watch over her like a hawk? Something to do with her religion? I mean it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. Maybe try talking to her one more time to find out what's happened/happening.
>>
File: rob-van-dam-1423925477.jpg.cf1.jpg (35 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
rob-van-dam-1423925477.jpg.cf1.jpg
35 KB, 615x300
Well, what do you expect? You're an infidel. Unless you want her father to kill her in what they call an honor killing do what she says. By Muslim decree her father can do so simply fornher engaging in any way with an infidel like you.
>>
>>684174034
>>684174120
>>684174894
OP here again, and my main question is what to do now. She was beginning to be a close friend. The way she dressed showed how devout her family was and how she was, but she always talked to me whenever we could. I'm pretty sure she still lives with her parents because of tradition, and I know from /b/ that I probably shouldn't trust a Muslim, but we are just close friends, what do I do?
>>
>>684174034
Greentext it
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 480x360
>>684174034
You're exactky what's wrong with society. Poisoned with these liberal myths of pluralism and culture diversity. You deserve to die! Just like that sand nigger bitch of yours. You are inferioir, that goatfucking cunt is inferior. Inferior races have no place in this world
>>
>>684175379
I tried that today actually and bad luck kicked in and one of her parents called her and she freaked out and ran off.
>>684175452
She never knew my religion, but she may have seen me reading the Bible (yes, Jesusfag here) at some point
>>
>>684175892
Give it time dont harass her. Also muslims have a high opinion of jesus they call him isa and hes one of there profits fyi.
>>
>>684175566

Push all that anti muslim rhetoric out of your head for a minute.

If I were you, I would just let her know that you'll be there if she need anything in as subtle a way as possible. It sounds like her religion/parents are the ones that are disapproving. If you keep pursuing her, it's possible her parents could get mad at her for it and discipline her for it; I know it sucks but it would probably be best if you left the situation as is and kept your distance.
>>
>>684175579
Alright, just for you anon.

>Be me
>19 years old, second year of college about to turn 20
>Taking classes on basic history and administrative things
>Meet her (I'll call her Z)
>Z and me talk all the time
>We become friends fast
>She obviously flirts with me at times but shies off because she is just nervous
>I find it kind of cute but I still just stay her friend
>One day I get her phone number from her
>I text her the next day
>Nothing for a good half hour or so
>I've gone on to do different things then my phone goes off
>Fucking shakespeare would be jealous of her vocabulary
>She tells me to not talk to her again
( see >>684174894 )
>I talk to her today in the hall just to ask why
>Her mom calls her
>She freaks out and runs off saying she'll talk later
>>
>>684176379
That was my idea anon. When she sent me that text I said "Alright, just remember my number. If you ever want or need to talk I'm open, ok?"

>I forgot to ask her why the hell she didn't want to talk
>>
>>684175566
In a muslim mind, men can't be friends with women. It's haram.
You either plan to marry her or you don't talk to her at all.
>>
>>684176637
I bet she'll end up talking to you again when she's got some distance between her parents.

On a side note, how did finals go? Just finished mine this week.
>>
>>684176852
Well I know that she wants to be with me, I'm just not sure since there's one other person who I know, but that's a different story for another time.
>>
>>684177042
Hopefully she will. And finals were easy enough for me, just boring as hell. I finished mine back on Wednesday
>>
>>684176408
her 54 year old husband of 13 years is obviously jealous of you talking to his 17 year old wife
>>
>>684177312
What are you majoring in?
>>
Remove kebab OP.
>>
File: Remove+kebab_dbd80f_5330955.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Remove+kebab_dbd80f_5330955.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1462502018546.jpg (32 KB, 580x378) Image search: [Google]
1462502018546.jpg
32 KB, 580x378
Do this OP.
>>
be careful OP, she might be plotting some serious terrorist shit and just wants you to not be associated with her. i wouldn't call the police, but call the police
>>
>>684177573
Nothing yet (which is stupid I know) but I can't make my mind up
>>
>>684178626
No joke she actually hinted that once. She told me how she's sick of all the "intolerant western heretics who deserve Iblis"
>>
>>684174034
I had a simmilar thing, its very odd, I got really wrapped up in it...

Thing that was most shocking to me was the first time she told me that we couldn't be in a room alone together.
>>
she's planning an attack and doesn't want you in the crossfire.

that's true love, anon
>>
Hey thanks for all the actual advice. I was actually hugely anti-muslim before I met her but I guess there was a plan after all.

I'll try talking to her next time we have a class. Will post thread of results one day
>>
>>684174034
make a tiny suicide bomb vest that fits around her finger, and give it to her saying "allahu ackbar, deaf to de infidels"
>>
>>684175566
tell her you want to fuck her pooper with your demon dick.
>>
>>684176408
>(I'll call her Z)
Zigger... I get it...
>>
>>684174894
send thousands of intimate messages and call her all the time, naturally.
>>
Nice false flag thread, Habib.
The old 'i used to hate muslims but now i think they're kinda cool' method doesn't fly so good.
>>
>>684175892
>she may have seen me reading the Bible
>me reading the Bible
i've got the perfect solution for every problem you have: kys
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.