Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Does anyone know how to turn POISE "on" in Dark Souls

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Does anyone know how to turn POISE "on" in Dark Souls 3?

Yes, I'm aware I'll get banned if I turn it on.
>>
In the armor menu dipshit
>>
wtf is Poise ?
>>
>>684168978
Get a greatshield.
>>
>>684169617
it's in the coding, and it's off.
>>
>>684169704
nah they nerfed literally all poise to the ground so its literally useless. Even if you have the highest poise build possible the lowest lvl enemy will break your poise
>>
why is poise gone?
>>
>>684169892
Oh ok what i meant to say is get a greatshield and an ultra greatsword and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>684169892
There's nothing worse than wearing heavy-ass armor to get stun-locked to death by 5 rats.

Also the wolf ring is now dumb because it serves no purpose.
>>
Are they going to fix this shit in a patch?
>>
>>684168978
>>684169892
>>684170025
>>684170315
>>684170739
Get a zweihander (any ultra greatswords regular greatswords work too) , upgrade that shit to +10, theres your poise right there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOUNx387aM
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.