Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

why cant i just be happy /b/? at a party and i dont feel happy.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: feel_crying.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying.png
58 KB, 645x773
why cant i just be happy /b/?
at a party and i dont feel happy.
i just feel sad. why?
>>
Because you are a depressed beta-cunt.
>>
Cheer up m8. There is always light afer dark. Just go out and enjoy life.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 653x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 653x423
Try to smile or dance, sometimes you have to push yourself and after that you feel the happyness
>>
smoke some weed anon or drink. find a cute girl/guy to fuck ....or talk about your feelings with them ???
>>
why do you wanna be happy anyway? there's zillioins of emotions and combinations of them. alot of them are better than happiness. some people don't even have them and get on fine, and some people just don't believe in them. meh, you're probably a faggot though
>>
>>684166988
dont have weed, have something to drink though
>>
>>684167730
don't have weed or alcohol. just masturbate alot
>>
Do some drugs, you'll feel fine.
>>
>>684166434

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores
>>
>Suicidal due to having to work
>Compuslive suicial thoughts every single second I am at work every day
>Try to look for tips to not kill myself on google
>Results are all suicidal for not having a job
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.