Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is it a good idea to take Vyvanse for a week straight when you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: SHR01051.jpg (34 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
SHR01051.jpg
34 KB, 288x216
Is it a good idea to take Vyvanse for a week straight when you aren't prescribed? I've been taking ~20mgs and have taken it 4 days straight, plan on taking for the next three days as well until my finals are over.

Also, general drug thread.
>>
It wouldn't take it everyday. The effect is going to wear off and you might end up taking more.
You'll feel pretty burnt out at the weeks end.
>>
>>684166154
Is one day off enough to recover?
>>
>>684166154
Oh, and source: I used to buy the 70s all the time.
>>
File: right into mediocrity.jpg (193 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
right into mediocrity.jpg
193 KB, 690x690
>>684165949
>20mgs

Nice pussy-dosage, OP.

My doctor perscribed 75mgs, one a day every day of the week

I ended up on 5 day cycles because I valued sleep every now and again, and taking week long breaks to help reset tolerance levels

Tried taking 50s at one point and they literally did nothing for me, so I have no idea how you can feel 20s at all.
>>
>>684166269
after a week long apmhet binge you will still feel the effects for a day or two
>>
>>684166269
Maybe. You need to get some sleep in the mean time. I found it hard to not stay up 2 days in a row when I was taking it.
You'll have to find time that won't interrupt your day to day life to experiment and find out how it affects you.
>>
>>684166494
Lying fuck. Vyvanse only goes up to 70mg.
>>
>>684166494
Took 50mg last time and it felt weird. It made me happy and my legs felt the same way they do on MDMA, going numb and shit. Also I feel like I can't retain information when I don't feel like myself.
>>
My 11 year old son is prescribed 30mgs a day. 20mgs isn't anything
>>
>>684166688
Yeah it is 70, I just looked at my bottle

been off that perscription for months now

lost like 60lbs and was a dynamo artist on them. I really need to find a new doctor to prescribe these, mine kicked the bucket and I haven't found a good one since.
>>
>>684167004
You're a shit parent if you're giving your 11 year old any medication.
>>
dexedrine master race, week long binges throw me into psychosis. shits not fun but with that low of a dose you should be fine
>>
For a start you could die if you have heart abnormalities. Which is why it is always a good idea to get a proper prescription. Though i suspect you dont have ADD. The dose is low, but I have no idea about your physical health, your diet, interactions with any other supplements or medication that you might take.
Is it a good idea? Definitely not.
Psychiatrist fag here.
>>
>>684165949
I've been taking it nearly daily for over a year. Before that I did huge recreational doses pretty frequently for about 2 years. I originally got into it trying to kick my cocaine habit that was getting out of hand. It worked wonders, because I gave up drinking too.

Regular abuse does take it's toll on you, especially at higher doses. Right now I take double the prescribed dosage daily. It barely does anything noticeable for me. If I don't take it though I feel extremely tired, and apathetic. If I go a few days without it I begin to feel completely dead inside.
>>
File: 648_pd2013215_1.jpg (31 KB, 576x494) Image search: [Google]
648_pd2013215_1.jpg
31 KB, 576x494
>>684166833
that feeling passes when you take it on the regular

my strongest suggestion to you when taking it:

>early in the morning, even if you force yourself to wake up just to take it
>eat a gigantic protein packed breakfast, even if you're not hungry
>keep several packs of chewing gum around you at all times, otherwise you'll clench your jaw or chew your cheek off

get over a two week period and all of the negative sideeffects are no longer an issue, but be prepared to not sleep

My doctor perscribed me amrix to coincide with it, partially as pain management but also because it makes you super drowsy too. Those two drugs combo fucking phenomenally together, if you can manage to land both.
>>
>>684167556
I have heart abnormalities and I was taking 75mg of Adderall a day until my psych resigned.
I was taking my whole script in two weeks time, but I was fine.
>>
>>684168013
So all heart abnormalities are the same?
Use your brain summerfag
>>
>>684167211
Wtf he has adhd. It's not like I'm giving him meth
>>
Fuck I love that stuff my brother used to be prescribed 70mg capsules and he turned into what seemed like a meth addict then they took him off it. Always used to swipe the ones he hid from my mom when he didn't wanna take it. Me and my fiancé had the best sex ever when we took it. Wish I knew where to get it.
>>
File: 1454444567717.jpg (43 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1454444567717.jpg
43 KB, 640x637
>>684167842
going cold-turkey on it also heightens your aggression levels, so be careful you don't hulk out when trying to come down off the drug

might not be the same way with everyone, but it made me uber irritable
>>
>>684168203
Trolling? Have you ever tried it? It makes u feel like ur on meth.
>>
Taking a drug that is illegal for you to have without a perscription? Hmmmmmmm is it a good idea?

What the FUCK do you think OP
NO
IT
IS
NOT
A
GOOD
IDEA
STOP
DOING
IT
>>
No because amphetamines are not an alternative to proper rest and studying in your right mind.
>>
>>684168203
>It's not like I'm giving him meth
>>
>>684168163
I was giving my experience. Not trying to be an asshole like you.
>>
>>684168493
kek'd

>>684168448
where I normally would agree, for some people it seems like they can never achieve concentration levels that high on their own. This shit is a wonderdrug around exam season
>>
I took 20's for a year strait with taking the weekends off. You should be fine unless you have some sort of heart condition or high blood pressure.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.