Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why is /b/ so racist? (and stupid) White people are just Albino

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: albinowithoutmakeup.jpg (154 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
albinowithoutmakeup.jpg
154 KB, 620x400
Why is /b/ so racist? (and stupid)

White people are just Albino africans. It's a made up group. The only reason why our society has advanced is thanks to the Jewish chosen people genes.
>>
>>684162224
home schooled?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 615x615
Niggers and Jews deserve to be killed
>>
>>684162478

Yes actually. Why do you ask?
>>
>>684162224
not sure if bait or just a stupid nigger but kill yourself either way.
>>
>>684162865

not bait. Only person stupid is you faggot. Go take a genetics class. Whites are albinos. They are just africans with no skin pigmentation.
>>
File: 35 - CamiAfn.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
35 - CamiAfn.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>
>>684162224

When does open season on Jews begin? That would be extremely entertaining.
>>
File: b fag.jpg (63 KB, 820x700) Image search: [Google]
b fag.jpg
63 KB, 820x700
>>684162224
>>
>>684162224

Your absolutely right /b/rother. Racism is bullshit, irrational. I hate racism. It's irrational. People who have nothing to do in life turn to racists. People who are bored and live a hateful life.

Racism is bullshit. People should always be judged as individuals. Coming from a jewish anon
>>
>>684162224
>albino africans
I mean, you're wrong but you can believe that. Facial structures between whites and blacks are completely different. Whites don't have huge lips and noses.
>>
>>684162224

>albino africans
>mfw caucasian
Wtf

White people are white because of evolution, simply. The climate makes skin adapt, and since the whites are in cooler regions, the sun doesnt dsrken their skin much. Except in asian countries, where the sun is hot and people are more exposed to the sun.
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 317x293
>>684165099
It's not working brother. Try asking them if they're mad that niggers fuck their white women.
>>
>>684165099

Im not jewish, im white and i dont like racism too.
>>
>>684165349

Thats all because of the regional climates. People adapt to their environment over time. If we take all the white people back to africa, their heirs will get a black skin color eventually after 20000 years.

The climate and the region and the environment a group of people live in dictates their outward appereance. As simple as that.
>>
>>684165385
>>684166042

This
>>
>why is /b/ racist
>followed by racism

stupid Jew boy
>>
>>684165755

Thumbs up!

I was bullied in school (had to listen to comments like 'gas yourself kike' a lot) buy a kurdish guy. Basically I was a young simple minded piece of shit and also turned against the kurds and was to some extent a retard racist.

My best and only friend in high school was a kurd. That was pretty much the moment racism ended for me once and for all.

I repeat: People should always be judged as individuals even if it's sometimes way easier to contribute certain characteristics to all members of their certain race.

Hate breeds hate.
>>
>>684166563

Shh bby its ok
>>
Exactly. We shouldn't judge people by their race or sink down to their level. They are goyim after all, and we need to treat our servants with compassion, even if they are below us.
>>
>>684166042

>Simple as that

Such a pretentious nigger kek. Not a single fact amongst your useless text, just the most suitable theory which your small mind can grasp.
>>
>>684164328
Probably never. Germany tried that and got cucked and fucked for the next 100 years. You mess with jews you get the axe.
>>
>>684167318
>dont judge others

>thinks of themselves as superior and us as servants
>>
File: diandra-forrest-albinomodel.jpg (27 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
diandra-forrest-albinomodel.jpg
27 KB, 560x420
>>684167355

See the similarity? she looks white. Is she smarter now?
>>
>>684167355
>just the most suitable theory

Good one. Darwin was absolutely right and there is no denying in it.

The climate and the environment animals (we are animals after all) live in dictates their outward appereance.

People from the far east for instance have perfect black straight hair because of the humidity. Their skin is rather dark ('yellow' and 'olive' skin tone).

People from the south have curly hair due to a better way to get heat away from it. They have black skin because it is favoured in such hot climates.

Etc.

If you have children and move out to africa and your children stay there with their heir for another 20.000 years, your heir will turn black.
>>
>>684162224
She's qter without makeup
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.