Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How often does /b/ get laid? I'll start >once a year

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 552x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 552x375
How often does /b/ get laid?

I'll start

>once a year if I'm lucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 720x720
>>684159533
Bumping my own thread.
>>
>>684160082
This isn't real is it?

I don't have sex outside of committed relationships and I've only ever been in two committed relationships. It's been about 5 or 6 years now. I end up jacking off to a lot of loli
>>
>>684159533
I got laid:

Once in 1993
Nearly in 1994
Once again in 1995
Once again in 2010
>>
>>684160294
No it's not real, but I kek'd at the fact you had to question it.
>>
I'm in a relationship for about 4 years now, all the heat is already gone so we fuck once a month, maybe two times.

But we have a lot of ice cream.
>>
>>684161897
Well the ice cream seems nice.
>>
I just got laid now. I've been banging this girl from work. So every couple weeks or once a week depending
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>684161897
that sounds like my last relationship (3 years), we split up in january and i got laid once ever since
>>
>>684159533

3-9 times per week. Depends on whether or not I get a chance to spend time with my mistress, and on her and my wife's period cycles, cause I hate the blood.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.