Drawthread: "I'm not raging, I'm disappointed" Edition
Thanks, I can't make threads on mobile
Anyone here interested in taking a commission?
not lewd enough, my son
what makes it look like a loli? did i screw something up? i'm not into that shit
>(Alright i'm stopping)
thank you. there is indeed injustice for people of all genders, it's just that sexism affects women much more strongly. but this isn't a relevant discussion here, okay? and i promise you that this place is not the place for social change
yeah well fuck your thread and fuck you for tickling my inner weaboo with your godforsaken chocolate cornets
>Yeah I've been...pretty busy
i also went catatonic for ages so i don't know anyone. what's your name?
Lets just pretend this is heretic, it's less awkward that way
>now lewd enough
My dad now wants my lewds
>it's just that sexism affects women much more strongly
Men are so silenced, that most Men are unaware of how fucked over they are.
That statement is a matter of advertisement.
If both were advertised equally, you'd see it's worse being a man.
I have life worse than any woman in america.
Because feminine men have life worse than feminine or masculine women.
I'm going to LGBT
To spread the word of how unaware Men are being fucked over.
There are more dicks and vaginas in this thread than normal.
Im Landres, just a nobody onj the internets. Nice to meet you, whoever you are
/r/ Moss hanging hanging upside-down like a bat, sleeping. Also have her urinating in her sleep, and getting her body wet.
i feel bad for you. i really do. but this shit is so funny
Shoulder/armpit porn. And plus-size qts similar to http://i.imgur.com/u0VH2yA.jpg
The loli & shota thing is basically an /ss/ & /ll/ piece.
did the guy who wanted this get it?
also, still taking a few requests
Still taking requests.
isn't that Jenny with the skin from "My Life as a Teenage Robot"?
draw cute snek with me
and yeah skittles, i got it, thanks fam
nice to meet ya landres. i'm topham, some nobody on the internet. i see we already have a lot in common
>isn't that Jenny with the skin from "My Life as a Teenage Robot"?
These motha fuckas think they can be puttin any meme they damn please in they games
What they cant be doin is them dank memes, gotta keep they shit family friendly knowm sayin?
Fuckin immature motha fuckas think they can do what they do with no consequences, but they caynt be takin our dankest meme
No these motha fuckas ain't old enoufh fo this shit, if you's stayin up for the dankest shit, you better not be of age, you best be fuckin 100
Requesting Luluco arresting a clone of herself.
One thing I wanted to say to you.
I respect you.
Sorry about destroying your computer/bondage story thingo.
I do have fun. And i did lose my shit last night.
And i was dealing with shit.
And i was mad at all rigged conversation.
And if you don't have any respect for me anymore, that's fine.
But always feel free to ask me to stop.
I'm kinda a jerk here i guess.
Also for that clothed blowjob, i don't really want it, unless it's an act of mutual respect.
Hope your day is good.
She's a misandrist.
sorry I don't speak italian
I gotta go for a bit fellow drawfags.
keep it real here.
out of context, but this guy must have tripped mad fucking acid
i remember drawing a snake before, i'll see what i can do.
playing quake on the side though, so results may vary.
Requesting a land based horriffic version of the big fin squid
he was a strong political satirist and had very serious social commentary on real life issues
but yeah he was probably really fucked up
I only really want what best for the threads, and the people using them, including you. I understand that things can be difficult and hurtful, and that one can have a lot of pressure or loss form other sources, but I also believe that one has a choice, and that we as adults should sensor our initial impulses at times. Just as much for the environment we live in as for our own personal growth and self image.
I believe it would benefit both you and your cause if you applied yourself to not let your emotions carry you away to the extent we witnessed today.
I respect pretty much all people, including you, but I really think you could do better than what you are showing us.
> i see we already have a lot in common
Like what ?
I don't think we share a lot, by the look of it ?
it was just bc you said you were a nobody on the internet and so am i that's it
t'was but a ruse
replying "fuck you" to my every post really isn't trying all that hard, no wonder you lost my precious attention.
I see myself
in the mirror
That's me somehow
light bounces off of things and goes into your eyeballs
oh and thank you both for sneks
I approve of this!
Vote Bernie to make Eggs proud! Or because you want an OK society to live in!
Oh, sorry about that then!
that's an odd way of explaining the color white
Life find a way.
Hello bread, any requests? Taking a break from work.
Eggs bby, just want you to know you're a qt
Im as close as one can get to an MRA without being a writer at avfm.com and bernie sanders would still be my first choice.
I can pardon a vote for trump.
But there is NO excuse for voting for Hillary. None whatsoever.
aw man don't get me started you know i'm a big science nerd
Oop, work breaks up, gotta hop
Oh hey neph
You floor party too?
That's a load of shit. Sanders supports aggressive policies to get "equal" pay and other "rights" for women and minorities. Sanders is a full intersectional feminazi puppet. Intersectional feminists are the type that don't look at any facts and spread the most vicious lies purely based on their biases and stereotypes about birth groups. You are lying so hard right now.
not necessarily. since we perceive light with only three different colors all you need is a good amount of green light, blue light, and red light and you're solid
it's how your monitor makes you think you're looking at anything other than red green and blue
but ye, pretty much
have a good sleep!
is this a snek
DO YOU RLY WANT THIS
ive come prepared wink wink
Ultimately, Sanders support the rights of workers, aka he calls himself a socialist, which he is not.
Feminism invaded the left like a cancer, but the right is rigged with traditional stay at home moms whose life consist of leeching of the labor of men while considering turning dials on washing machines to be a work on par with his.
Think outside the box bro.
>tfw you thought you had opened the drawthread but it turns out it was /pol/
My pupper boy getting his butt smacked.
Who is fighting for getting more benefits for the vaginas that are stay at home trphy wives? The rights? No. It's the feminazis. Sanders and his sjw's are the cancer of both sides.
Hey thread. Let's waste money on steam time.
I'm gonna unbox 6 tf2 cases, and draw my character with a cosmetic for every picture.
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>Tfw it would only be /pol/ if we were supporting Trump.
I agree these politics don't even matter to most of us.
>implying hitler was bad
Criticism against Islam is not hate of all Muslims. Wanting controlled immigration is not hate against Mexicans.
You can go fuck yourself with your ad hominen attacks cunt. Kill yourself.
Feminism is female nature politicized. No more no less. Again, it invaded the left, by conceptually equating the inequalities between owners and workers with the inequalities between men and women. The left ate it and shouldn't have.
But I lost count of the number of right wing politics and commentators arguing that men should leave their seats in lifeboats for women by the virtue of their gender.
Both sides are wrong and will pander to women vote until men take a stance, not as right or left wingers, but as men. The election will have no bearing on it whatsoever
>stay at home trphy wives
Wouldn't stay at home trophy wives be the very backbone of a mans dominated society though? Have you not watched Mad Men?
Suck my chubby.
the /pol/ guy?
Kek, I don't really know shit about politics, but I know a lot of really smart people who do, and they've sold me on Bernie.
Sometimes you just gotta trust the experts.
holy shit mom get the camera its hips
also yes its kinda hot in here
Yeah, I was trying it out! First time on a proper drawing room.
Because you need take a moment to look at the facts, rights and laws protecting women that men don't fucking have, and shut the fuck up. You have spreading propaganda and lies to justify your hatred against white men for decades. Feminism needs to fucking die off or else.
You're an idiot feminist choosing your political decisions based on who promises to give more power to your vagina no matter if it's based on the expense of losing human rights for half the human population. You're officially a narcissistic cunt. Shut your fucking mouth.
>The right not to have genitals mutilated at birth
>The right to equal sentencing in court
>The right to equal opportunity in work, with seats reserved for men as some seats are reserved for women
>The right to access a shelter in case of domestic violence
Just to note a few
Harro there, you are katkiti, I suppose?
Palimony, Alimony, and Child custody are still decided using precedent set with Tender Years Doctrine despite it being abolished a long while ago, even under the guise of "shared custody".
Affirmative action, selective applications of Title IX, the President parroting the 77 cent lie, government support for female specific special interest groups at the expense of mens, etc.
>I don't really know shit about politics
>I know a lot of people who do
You people are the reason why I fucking hate this planet. You're too fucking lazy to do the slightest bit of research. You don't even take the time to formulate your own opinion. You just follow the herd mentality and just take a singular, biased, close-minded group's opinion, again, because you're too goddamned lazy to even try to find other opinions and take in the information to conclude your own opinion. Do us all a favor, kill yourself. If you can, tell the rest of the herd to do so as well.
Well, if you want to commission me i won't stop you.
Y'know it brother
The way you type!
Also you're prolly the only person who would contact me here
I don't even live in America and none of the people who I've talked to who've recommended Bernie have been female or idiots, they have cared about general human welfare though.
1. From an early age the opposite sex will be instructed never to hit me but I may not be given the same instructions. However, should I strike males I can expect not to be hit back and any social penalties that occur from my actions will actually fall on the male.
2. If I’m not smart, but pretty, I can marry and achieve the social and financial level of my husband without ever working.
3. I can produce offspring. A status which grants me an “essential” status in our species that men can never have and which can never be taken away from me even in old age.
4. Regardless of my mate value society has organized fertility clinics and social welfare programs that will allow me to have children and provide for them should I choose to reproduce without a mate or marriage.
5. I not only have the more valuable and sought after sexual identity, but I also have complete control over my reproductive choice and in many ways over the reproductive choice of the opposite sex.
6. At any time I can abandon my parental responsibilities with little or no social stigma and hand the child over to the state or abort the pregnancy. A male could never relieve himself of this burden unless I allow him to.
7. I am granted all the rights of a democracy without any of the burdens of military service.
8. At age 18 I lose the protective status of the child but retain the protective status of the female. Boys at age 18 lose the protected status of the child and become targets if they fail to gain status after that point.
9. When I marry a man with status I can take his name and become whoever he has spent years becoming. I need not do anything special to be worthy of receiving the reputation he has built. However, if I wish to keep my own name I can do so. Should my husband feel the sting of this insult I can simply call him a sexist for it.
10. People will help me more when I’m in need and I will receive no social penalty or stigma for it.
11. When I’m on a date things will be paid for me.
12. When I search for employment I can choose jobs which I think are fulfilling without concern of whether they provide a “family” wage.
13. I can discriminate against the opposite sex ruthlessly without social penalty.
14. If I marry and quit my job and enjoy a leisurely life with light housework and then later divorce I will be given half of the marital assets.
15. If I commit a crime and am convicted I will get a sentencing “discount” because of my gender. If I am very pretty it will increase my discount.
16. If I am a partner in crime with a man I will likely be charged with lesser crimes even though I committed the same crimes even if I was the ringleader.
17. I have the option to be outraged if my husband asks me if my behavior is due to PMS and later on use PMS as a successful legal defense for murdering that same husband.
18. At age 18 I will not be forced to register for Selective Service and will not be penalized for failing to do so.
19. At a time of war I will never be drafted and ripped from my employment, home, and family and forced to become a military slave.
20. My feelings are more important than men’s lives. Every precaution will be made to protect me from harassment at work. However, males will make up nearly %100 of workplace fatalities.
Me too thanks
Humidity and Heat Do Not Wait for Summer.
Hey, guy. Tell your mom I said...... hey.
21. My gender controls 80% of domestic spending. We get to spend our money if we have any and we get to spend men’s money.
22. The majority of luxury apparel is designed, marketed to, and consumed by women.
23. Seven times as much jewelry will be purchased by or for me than by or for men.
24. I have a department of women’s health whereas men have no such department.
25. My gender enjoys more government spending on health than males do.
26. My gender consumes the lioness’ share of entitlement programs while men contribute the lion’s share of taxes.
27. If I rape or molest a child I can expect lighter treatment in court and afterwards receive less social stigma. What’s more, should I become pregnant, I can sue my victim for child support when he finally turns 18.
28. When I divorce my husband I will be guaranteed custody of my children unless I am deemed to be unfit. Even if my husband is “Parent of the Year” 10 years running it is unlikely he will get custody over me even if I am a mediocre parent.
29. When I divorce I can use false accusations of domestic violence, sexual molestation of the children or abuse of the children to gain advantage during court proceedings. If I am found out to be a liar I can expect to get away with it.
30. If a man calls me a slut it will probably hurt his reputation more than it hurts mine, but at any rate the damage will be small and localized. However, if I call him a child molester or claim that he raped me I can destroy him completely and the damage may be nationwide.
What's the worst thatt could happen with Trump anyway?
>Gets paid by white men
>Through companies run by white men
>In a country where white men hold the most wealth in the world
>With a government primarily run and operated by other white men
>If I choose not to work and claim being a chicken tendie sucking autist is a "disability" my lifestyle is still paid for by other white men
>Wah I'm oppressed
31. If I fail at my career I can blame the male dominated society.
32. I may have the luxury of staying home and being a housewife but if my sister’s husband does the same thing I’m likely to call him a deadbeat loser and tell her to leave him.
33. If I “choose” to join the military; the best military occupations providing the most lucrative civilian training will be reserved for me. I will be kept away from the fighting as much as possible to the point that I will be thirty times less likely to be killed in a war zone than my male counterparts. I will be given equal pay for less risk. I will never have to consider the fact that by joining the military and getting a plumb assignment I automatically forced a male out of that position and into a combat role that may cost him his life.
34. If a male soldier injures himself before a deployment he can be arrested and court marshaled for it. If I deliberately get pregnant before a deployment or even during a deployment I will be reassigned and or taken out of a war zone and I will receive no penalty for it.
35. My gender watches more television in every hour of every day than any other group. This along with the fact that women control %80 of domestic spending means that most television shows and advertisement are designed to appeal to me.
36. I can wear masculine clothing if it pleases me however men cannot wear feminine clothing without social penalty.
37. Not only is there a wealth of clothing choices designed for me but it is likely that I will be able to afford or have them provided for me.
38. I can claim that a wage gap exists and that it is the fault of sexism while simultaneously seeking employment without considering income as a priority. I will probably choose my job based on satisfaction, flexibility of hours, and working conditions and then expect to make as much as the males working nights, out in the rain and cold or working overtime.
39. I can be bigoted or sexist against males without social penalty.
40. If I make a false claim of rape against a male in an act of revenge or in order to cover up my own scandalous behavior I may well succeed at both and he may spend years in prison. If I am found out it is unlikely I will be charged, convicted, or serve any time at all.
Oh i totally will. You proved you could draw my pupper well. Have a link to your pricing? I need to get the cash in my paypal first but i'll message you as soon as it's there. <3
41. If I abuse my husband and physically assault him and the police arrive it is almost guaranteed he will go to jail.
42. If I am in an abusive relationship there are a multitude of social organizations to help me get away from him. There are few for men in the same position even though women initiate the majority of DV and even though men are hospitalized %30 of the time.
43. In the event of a natural disaster or other emergency that requires evacuation I can expect to be evacuated before males. This includes male doctors, humanitarians, politicians, captains of industry, billionaires, and religious leaders. I will receive no social penalty if all of those people died because I was evacuated first. However, should they manage to get evacuated before women and those women died they will all suffer a social penalty.
44. If someone is attacking a person on the street I have no obligation to assist them and I will receive no social penalty if I do nothing.
45. If someone is harming my children and I run away and ask someone else to help I will receive no social penalty for my cowardice.
46. I’m immune to cognitive dissonance.
47. I may denounce the concept of a dowry, however, I still expect a man to give me an engagement ring when he asks me to marry him.
48. I expect a man to ask me to marry me and suffer the potential risk of rejection.
49. If I lie it’s because I’m a victim of a male dominated society forced into difficult circumstances and not because I’m a bad person.
50. If my boyfriend sabotages a condom he can pay me child support for the next 20 years. If I secretly don’t take my birth control my boyfriend can pay me child support for the next 20 years.
51. If I’m uncomfortable exercising around men I can demand a female only gym be made for women. If any male only gyms exist I can demand membership under threat of lawsuit.
52. If my female only gym at the university decides to close early for safety reasons I can scream sexism and force them to keep it open as long as the main gym.
53. If I succeed at keeping the female gym open and I leave late at night and I don’t feel safe I can demand that the university spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for more lighting and police presence.
54. If after getting new lighting and police protection I decide I don’t want to go to the gym anymore well that’s just my prerogative.
55. I’m likely to believe that if a woman is intoxicated she is not capable of giving consent and if sex occurs it is rape. However, if her male partner is also intoxicated he is capable of consenting.
56. If a man is promoted over me at work I have a right to suspect sexism even though I also believe that under adverse circumstances men are more capable than women of making good decisions. (see #55)
57. I can cry and get my husband to do something for me that he might not have done otherwise.
58. I expect people (especially men) to be sensitive to my feelings.
59. I can deny a man’s feelings or disregard them or ridicule him for having them without social penalty.
60. If I lose my job it’s because of sexism or the economy. If a man loses his job it’s because he’s a loser.
61. If I go to a club or bar with my girlfriends and I look my sexy best I have a right to be perturbed when men approach me and hit on me in this public place.
62. Even though men die more from prostate cancer than women die from breast cancer I can expect that twice as much funding is given for breast cancer. The same will apply to any female specific disease or malady.
63. If for some reason I do not get custody of my children I will be expected to pay less child support than another man in my exact same position.
64. If I kidnap my children and I am eventually caught I can successfully defend myself by claiming I was protecting them from my husband–even if my children were given to him to protect them from me.
65. My gender makes up %53 of the voting population yet when I see more men in political office I will call that sexism.
66. If I am married with children and I want to stay home with the kids I’m likely to blame my husband for not making enough to allow me to do that.
67. I think it is my right to work and I am unconcerned if the influx of women into the workforce has reduced overall wages to the point that it’s hard to support a family on just one income, or affirmative action has kept men from being promoted even though they deserved it.
68. I can get student financial aid without signing up for Selective Service (the Draft).
69. I can get employment with a federal agency without signing up for Selective Service.
70. Restrooms for my gender will be cleaner and are more likely to have flowers or other decorations.
71. If I’m caring for a child restrooms for my gender will more likely have a changing table for my convenience.
72. People I’ve never met before are more likely to open doors for me.
73. People I’ve never met before are more likely to talk to me in public.
74. If I go to a bar I can expect that members of the opposite sex will purchase drinks for me.
75. Anytime I find an organization just for men I can denounce it as sexism.
76. I believe that women should have organizations just for women.
77. If I meet a man that I like and I give him my phone number and he doesn’t call I have a right to think of him as an asshole.
78. If I meet a man that I like and I give him my phone number and he calls me I have a right to blow him off or act like I don’t know him.
79. I believe I have a right to live in an orderly and safe society but I feel no obligation to risk my safety to secure or maintain that society.
80. I like it when bars and clubs have drinks specials just for women.
81. I think that organizations that offer any discounts or privileges just for men is a clear sign of sexism.
82. If I’m white I will live 6 years longer than white males and 14 years longer than black males.
83. If I’m encouraged to get medical care it’s because I owe it to myself.
84. When my husband is encouraged to get medical help it’s because he owes to to me and the kids.
85. If something bad happens to me or just one woman I believe it is an offense against all women.
86. I believe that if something bad happens to a man it’s because he’s a loser.
87. I think that alimony is fair when paid to a woman but not fair when paid by a woman.
88. I’m more likely to believe that women who commit crimes are sick and need treatment or understanding whereas men who commit crimes are evil and should be locked up forever.
89. I can criticize the opposite sex without social penalty, but woe be to the man who attempts to criticize me or other women.
90. I can throw a fit and act like a two year old to get what I want without damaging my mate value.
91. I have the luxury of not being the filter for natural selection.
92. I can sleep with my boss if I want and afterwards I can sue him for sexual harassment.
93. I can wear seductive clothing and perfume to attract a man at work but no one will accuse me of sexual harassment.
94. If I hear a story about Darfur and how men who leave the refugee camps to gather wood are hacked to death to prevent their wives from being raped I am likely to think that is proper but not likely to send money.
95. If I hear a story about Darfur and how women are leaving the refugee camps to gather wood are being raped I’m likely to be outraged. I’m also likely to wonder why these women’s husbands aren’t protecting them.
96. If I ever heard these stories about Darfur it is my privilege not to care or even consider that the reason the second story exists is because all the men in the first have already been killed.
97. It is my right to maintain the belief that men oppress women despite all of the evidence to the contrary.
>90 strawman arguments
>3 issues that can be solved with a pre-nup
wow so oppressed lol
It's not herd mentality, I just value an experts opinion. If a guy has spent 250 hours studying the political debate and I've spent 2.5 hours, and I'm then disagreeing with this guy on who would best meet my needs, I really think I should discard my own opinion and go with his.
The people I've spoken to also most likely have a higher IQ than me, further increasing the possibility that their decision is in fact better.
Face it, most people are idiots/ignorant, it's retarded to believe democracy would make for the best society, although it is the safest/fairest/idk.
Stop this meme..
And now for something completely different:
i wake from my nap to check on this thread and i see this bullshit? fuckin' hell mate, i expected better from /b/
>I can literally copy paste a rebutal I have argued with trolls and useful idiots for so long.
Prenuptial agreements are 100% useless in court and even a two bit lawyer wins that motion 99.9999% of the time.
1) If both people do not have THEIR OWN independent council they are invalid. Both parties need their own independent lawyers.
2) Failure to disclose all assets (which is nearly impossible to do as contesting the actual assessments are a sure fire win as lawyers can easily weasel under-assessments) If you so much as forget about your $5 pokemon card collection you lose.
3) if the agreement is "unfair" you cannot make a prenup that states "the man keeps 100% of his assets" or "No alimony/child support/etc shall be paid". Lopsided prenups are invalid.
4) They MUST be signed "without duress, coercion, OR lack of mental capacity" which basically means she will have her council say:
- you hit her
-she has depression or anxiety
- she was on prescription drugs (25% of women are on SSRI's alone, even hormonal birth control is a sure fire win)
- you managed her and the household finances
etc etc. It only takes 1 technicality for it to be thrown out and they never stick.
Women control all the cards the only way men are going to wrest back their own agency in this world is male birth control in pill form and completely gutting the common law system.
hey bby I'll sure tell her she's a fan of yours.
Aww thanks so much! You make me cry with joy bae
There is no escape from meme hell, senpai
>Prenuptial agreements are 100% useless in court and even a two bit lawyer wins that motion 99.9999% of the time.
>More strawman arguments
Nice stats champ
My pupper boy getting spanked for being naughty?
Takin' Good'ol /r/!
O! Whats the problem?
>value an experts opinion
>expert on something as subjective as politics
>discarding my opinion
If you really feel that incompetent, to the point where you throw out a perfectly valid opinion, for some other guy's because you were too lazy/incompetent to do the research to support your opinion, you should just kill yourself right now. Your life must be miserable, but the difference between me and you is that you fucking gave up the fight. Now you just mope, and focus on the happy stuff. Being blissfully ignorant and trusting the government to do everything fucking right is who you are., and it didn't have to be that way. I honestly feel sorry for you. End your suffering.
thanks again fam, I use a bamboo wacom fun pen & touch and its nice for me, tho people recommend the intuous I think. Anyways, bamboo is the way to go! Also good luck on your digital journey :D
I might as well get in.
MYTH: One in five in college women will be sexually assaulted.
FACTS: This incendiary figure is everywhere in the media today. Journalists, senators and even President Obama cite it routinely. Can it be true that the American college campus is one of the most dangerous places on earth for women?
The one-in-five figure is based on the Campus Sexual Assault Study, commissioned by the National Institute of Justice and conducted from 2005 to 2007. Two prominent criminologists, Northeastern University’s James Alan Fox and Mount Holyoke College’s Richard Moran, have noted its weaknesses:
“The estimated 19% sexual assault rate among college women is based on a survey at two large four-year universities, which might not accurately reflect our nation’s colleges overall. In addition, the survey had a large non-response rate, with the clear possibility that those who had been victimized were more apt to have completed the questionnaire, resulting in an inflated prevalence figure.”
Fox and Moran also point out that the study used an overly broad definition of sexual assault. Respondents were counted as sexual assault victims if they had been subject to “attempted forced kissing” or engaged in intimate encounters while intoxicated.
Defenders of the one-in-five figure will reply that the finding has been replicated by other studies. But these studies suffer from some or all of the same flaws. Campus sexual assault is a serious problem and will not be solved by statistical hijinks.
MYTH: Women earn 77 cents for every dollar a man earns—for doing the same work.
FACTS: No matter how many times this wage gap claim is decisively refuted by economists, it always comes back. The bottom line: the 23-cent gender pay gap is simply the difference between the average earnings of all men and women working full-time. It does not account for differences in occupations, positions, education, job tenure or hours worked per week. When such relevant factors are considered, the wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing.
Wage gap activists say women with identical backgrounds and jobs as men still earn less. But they always fail to take into account critical variables. Activist groups like the National Organization for Women have a fallback position: that women’s education and career choices are not truly free—they are driven by powerful sexist stereotypes. In this view, women’s tendency to retreat from the workplace to raise children or to enter fields like early childhood education and psychology, rather than better paying professions like petroleum engineering, is evidence of continued social coercion. Here is the problem: American women are among the best informed and most self-determining human beings in the world. To say that they are manipulated into their life choices by forces beyond their control is divorced from reality and demeaning, to boot.
Look outside! the bombs are droppin!
alright, we're safe from the apocolypse.
alright, how many got in?
Politics is not subjective, if I want equality in my society, one candidate will be the better choice to make that happen.
Since you already draw on paper, I think the difficult part will be adapting to the digital format and learning how to use a program (I reccomend sai). But you got the ropes, so it'll be fairly easy for you!
It's as valuable as your opinion.
I have my reasons to support my argument and to stifle yours, and on the contrary, so do you.
I never said yours is wrong, and by no means am I stifling it yet, If you've noticed I'm not saying anything bad about the Bunsen Berners. I'm just upset at her for not even making an attempt to do some research and come across her own opinion and just taking some other guy's word for it.
>>so I have been told though I have never thought about it myself and crowd source my thought to "smarter" people
Everyone here is doing that though. I don't think anyone in this thread is out getting their own statistics or doing their own research beyond Googling shit they already agree with.
Look like it only 3 of us made it.
Not rly a drawing. Just an attempt in pixel art
> if I want equality in my society
> If I want MORE superiority and special privileges than I already have just for being born with a vagina.
That's what "equality" means to you. Just things that benefit YOU, not EVERYONE. Please don't use the word equality when you don't mean it. Liar.
I don't care, SKIT will protect me.
The things basically an invisible hazardous environment suit
Thanks bae, have fun drawing it!
Awww you flatter me lots!! Thanks, really!
RIP humanity. So what do we do now?
Why do your points keep getting weaker?
Do you do not agree that one person could be better fit and inspired to do a specific set og jobs compared to another?
I'm not lazy, I have my field of expertise too, and if my friend had an issue that concerns it, ofc they would just drop me a call instead of starting to google a field they have no knowledge on.
A well functioning society rest on trustworthy and trusted specialists that work together.
Looking good mate!
With a bit of polishing I'm sure your art would shine.3/10
>A well functioning society rest on trustworthy and trusted specialists that work together.
technocracy can be filled with idiots too you know? not doing your own research and forming your own opinions isn't pragmatic.
I don't know about you, but i'm gonna search for something useful
O, Never knew Neggs is a /pol/ head
"Lets make /b/ great again!"
"Deport all normies!"
"Kisses and hugs only for straight people"
"I have no idea who wrote my script"
"Please stop quoting me"
Askin' the wrong bun hun,
Why would a bomb shelter be on the surface?
Wouldn't thee impact from the bomb create a wave that would wipe out the shelter?
well, humanity isn't dead, at least i'm 80% sure it is.
The elevators this way, this place is designed to last a lifetime 2,500 people.
But i don't think we will have to stay here for a lifetime.
its just the entrance.
As you know, the United States of America is stacked at over 6 trillion dollars in debt. We're on the verge of an economic collapse. Though the government says they may have found a solution, I believe that it will rebound and hit us harder with even more debt, since the people cannot seem to pay it off with the high unemployment rates. What we need is a businessman, I believe that, if Trump, even if not a man of truly great executive power, will hire a great cabinet. After all, he's maintained his millionaire status quota after so many years through the people he's hired. Though you may argue about his tax returns, those are his specifically as a person, not as a company's. My argument lies in the belief that we can take a risk in this man because, even if he doesn't know how to run a country, he knows how to hire people, and he'll bring that to the cabinet, which will essentially be the ones in power, and in my belief, lead to a more stable economic state of the nation.
Also, term limits in Congress, everyone wants that.
What equality means TO ME does not change the foundation of my question. Equality is ONE thing and ONE person will in the end be a better choice to conceive it, evaluation of who this might in fact be is a complex process and the best estimate will come form the most informed and competent person, also a goddamn fact.
For me to spend hours of my time trying to get on a level that is already achieved by several is not only tiresome, it's a stupid waste of time that could be better spent making me a resource in another field.
Why should I though? Do you form personal opinions on how your diseases should be treated or how your car should be fixed that you think should veto the experts?
I'm not discussing politics!
Oh my my , why do you look so freaking cute out of the blue? Gotta search something useful too, maybe sum food. To survive. Ya'know.
80% sure heh. Wait, what are you implying bae?
Try practicing anatomy, start with drawing real ppl you see on the street, it really helps improve.
Aww thanks a lot, looks very cute, saved! <3
And if Bernie got in, everything woukd be immediately free forever.
Both candidates will be fighting establishment politics, entrenched lobbies, and sitting congressmen who've been there forever who both jave and will exercise the power to stymie whatever progressive policies, social or economic, go against their own personal interests.
At least with Bernie we don't run the risk of further alienating ourselves from global society.
Feminists don't critique the actions of anyone. They "critique" a group as a whole. They use literally made up slogans and half assed researches to "prove" their points to justify their hate. For example take the case of rape. A feminist point is not that rape is bad, but that men are bad, only men rape and men cannot be raped and women are the primary victims or if men are victims then they are always the victims of other men.
Critiquing the actions of men isn't hatred, but creating laws and propaganda to discriminate men, is.