Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Marriedfags.... tell me if I'm right or wrong on this...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 21
Marriedfags.... tell me if I'm right or wrong on this... Got into a huge fight with my wife last night. Worked late and was really looking forward to seeing her when I got home. The minute I pull into the drive and see her, her phone rings. Its some dickbag dude from her work. She stays on the phone with him for 45 minutes. It got me really pissed that she thought it was more important for her to talk to him than me. We had a huge fight about it. Who was wrong, her or me? I know I'm irrationally jealous. But the reason why is that both my two ex'es cheated on me. What do?
>>
>>684148641
Stop marrying sluts. I just got married for the first time, and I'm in my 40's. Why? Because I took the time to find the RIGHT woman, instead of just marrying whatever piece ass could say "I love you" after receiving a gift.

You young people who meet bitches and then marry them and then wonder what went wrong? If she jumped on YOUR dick so quickly and easily, what makes you think she won't jump on another?
>>
OP again... forgot to mention that she had just spent an entire 10 hour shift with the dude. Why in the fuck does she need to talk to him again after that?
>>
>>684148641
sorry bro, lawyer up
>>
>>684148912

Op here. I'm 45 years old. And this one was a long time coming. I was single for 10 years prior to marrying her.
>>
you're missing the most important part...

Is the pic related?
>>
>>684148970
>10 hour shift then 45 min phone call
either she's cheating, or that guy is a realy, really close friend. Sexually.
Yeah, she's cheating /b/ro
>>
>>684148641
>>684148970
Why do you come on here and want us to call you a cuck and a bitch and a faggot?

Is your life so weak that you need attention even if it's negative?
>>
>>684148641
if you got offended by something, you got offended, and you are in the right, there is some reason for it, put the bitch in her place
>>
>>684149286
this
/thread
>>
File: tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 762x1128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 762x1128
She's wrong. You should be each other's first priority.

But telling her that /b/ has your back probably won't help you any.
>>
>>684148641
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Stop asking 4chan you whiny bitch, we can't fix your marriage, TALK TO YOUR WIFE INSTEAD. We don't even know the details or her side of the story. And anyways, why would you want advice from /b/tards anyway.
>>
>>684149492

I'm tempted to screen shot this thread and show it to her.
>>
>>684148912
> translation: I waited until playing the field was no longer possible and found someone willing to settle because she was past her prime

That sound about right?

For bonus points: how shit is your life if you're past 40 and you're spending time on 4Chan?
>>
You are obviously being cucked
>>
File: 1457538610003.jpg (94 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
1457538610003.jpg
94 KB, 800x683
dude, you dun goofed by getting mad.
marriage only works with open lines of communication
as gay as it sounds, talk to her and ask her what's up, tell her your fears, that's what wives are for. talk it out and fucking fix it.

married 3 years, fights never last longer than an hour.
>>
>>684148641
You worked all day. You came home. She ignored you. Your feelings were hurt.

If my wife did that, I would be pissed and probably tell her to get off the phone within 5 minutes. So after 45 minutes, you are justified. You cant control how you feel or an initial reaction. It happens naturally.
>>
>>684148641
You should have manned up when she was on the phone and said so he can hear. "Get off the phone with that bitch, your husband's home".
>>
>>684149973

Thanks bruh. Thats kinda how I feel about it.
>>
>>684149947
>married 3 years
>average first marriage before divorce is 8 years
You're five years early to start giving people advice on a lasting marriage. You've still get plenty of time to fuck yours up. It'll probably start with your wife realizing how fucking pathetic telling her what you're scared of is. Does she get the spiders out of the bathroom for you?
>>
>>684150186

Thats exactly what I should have done. Just had it in mind to be diplomatic with it though. She's just working at this job part time and is sucking up trying to get on full time. I didn't want to fuck that up for her.
>>
>>684149662
LOOK HONEY, SOME ANONYMOUS NECKBEARDS IN [Brazil/Mexico/Australia/Romania/Spain] AGREE WITH ME, SO I MUST BE RIGHT AT LEAST SORTA

You need to control your woman just like you need to control your child(ren). That ain't the way to do it, scooter.
>>
>>684150588
>and is sucking
Oh she's sucking alright.

>just worked 10 hours with this guy
>he calls her at home
>she ignores you for 45 minutes

What in Hell is so important about her job? Is she consulting a brain surgeon or NASA engineer?
>>
>>684151072

HaHaHa! That made me laugh. And I agree with you.
>>
>>684149684
why would it be any worse than if you were in your 20s and on 4chan? you have plenty of time to be making other mistakes and investing in your future and you're here

the dude who's 40 has some form of stability. he's just bored.
>>
>>684149662

Go for it faggot, I'm sure that will go well for you. If she can't understand that you are a bit paranoid after having two women cheat on you previously then she is a complete uncaring bitch. Just talk to her about it christ.
>>
>>684148641
I'm no married fag, but just fought my gf of 4 years. Yesterday I had the biggest interview of my life, going for a job with high pressure and big money, so I can get all the good stuff for her and her two kids. I treat them like my own, but dadfag still around. I was on public transport for 2 hours coming home and was gunna talk about how fucking well it went. As I turn up she's getting in the car with kids and dad fag sayin she'll be back in a minute. Two hours passed and I crashed out coz of humidity. When she comes back I ask what took her so long. She started barking at me about how she was doing stuff for her kids and I shouldn't fuckin ask anything. I say fuck off I'm allowed to ask. She resorts to the good old gollumesk 'leave now! ' I sunk all my money into our new house and get told to fuck off. I'm so annoyed right now I nearly fucking hit her, no how was ur day, how did it go... Fuck all. I'm so annoyed I just want to fuck another chick and film the fucking lot the whatsapp it to her.
>>
>>684150186
That's passive aggression. If you're gonna call some dude a bitch, you square up and say it to his face. Otherwise you're using fighting words while revealing yourself to him as a coward. Also, if you tell your wife that he's a bitch while he can hear, the implication is that you have a problem with him so you're asking your wife (mama) to fix it for you.
>>
>>684151554

Thats rough bro. Not good at all. Makes my shit kinda pale in comparison.
>>
>>684151554

lol if you aren't married to her it is your house. You didn't put her name on the deed right? If she is so attatched to dadfag, she and her shitty kids can go live with him.
>>
>>684151365
I'm only here to masturbate.
>>
>>684151554
>I treat them like my own
See this here? This is what you are doing wrong.

That and literally everything else. Stop doing everything.
>>
>>684151649

Op here. So you think I did right by not saying anything?
>>
>>684151554

Why would you ever date a woman with kids? She will never put you before them. She is literally only dating you for money dipshit.
>>
>>684148641
First mistake you got married bro.
Second you started the fight sorry should have saved the anger and raped her that night.
Third she's most likely fucking the other dude bro. If she's choosing to talk to somebody else then you and she hadn't seen you all day she's getting dicked by someone
>>
>>684151798
I may be fucked off but I wouldn't displace two children, innocents who I love lots. I'd rather fuck off and start again . I been drinking last few days and still decorating like a dickhead. I can't wait to go see my mum. I'm too old to say it but it's all I want. OP ur shit just as valid. Tell her to appreciate u or GTFO.

The only thing I want physically is to start a fight with a big fucker. I don't want to lose but don't want to knock a skinny cunt out. I have changed without being made too so much since this relationship. But everytime we fight its 'get out'

I got a few other shit things going on that probably made me over react. I threw my ten year old handmade puff box up the wall last night and obliterated it. That's what I'm most annoyed about at the mo
>>
>>684152407

>every time we fight its "get out"

Don't you get it? You are there for money and nothing else. She is fucking you to provide for her children. She is just waiting for her opportunity to sue you and end up with your house. What a cuck lol
>>
>>684152795
Lol jokes on u it's her house I just spent everything I had making it hospitable. Fuck I see it now
>>
>>684151365
Was getting pussy in the 80s easy
>>
>>684148641
Is that a pic of your wife?
>>
>>684151649
not OP, but I like your style anon
>>
>>684153006

Sounds like the jokes on you m8. Sorry for your loss
>>
Definitely more depressing to be on here in your 20s when you should be running around and causing trouble and getting fucked up and making friends while having no responsibility.

O and OP...is this the first time shes done this? If so give her a break but tell her its kind of shit that she jumped right on the phone right away, if it bothered you so much....if its a pattern and hapens often then feel free to be pissed and rage
>>
File: aha.jpg (159 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
aha.jpg
159 KB, 400x300
>>684148641
dump the cunt now - any bitch on the phone with a guy wants the D
>>
>>684153203
Op here. Its been getting to be kind of a pattern here lately. I've been sort of feeling lately that I'm her lowest priority. But thats probably just me being an insecure bitch. She hasn't worked in years and I been used to getting all of her attention as a stay at home wife. Now that shes started back working a little I'm feeling kind of neglected.
>>
File: santorini-church-sunset-550.jpg (27 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
santorini-church-sunset-550.jpg
27 KB, 550x310
First , she did this on purpose
Second , settle the DAMN BITCH DOWN
Like let that female jizzhole understand that shit like this wont be tolerated in any way
If she wants the jizzfag , tell her to gtfo of your house or else cut the fucking crap

No time for this bullshit anon , if she isnt satisfied , dump her. I guarantee you no more calls will be made.

Women are like fucking 5 year olds , if you dont tell whats bad and whatsnot , they will 100% fuck your shit up
>>
Every girl is a slut. If they can be.
Learn to control a woman to make her like/need you. if you act like a normie beta faggot she will get bored.
>>
>>684148641
I'm married and I'd be upset, but my wife has male friends just like I have female friends. Sometimes when I get home she immediately wants attention which is cool but I sometimes want to do shit first like my hobbies or whatever.

Fighting about it will make shit worse and she'll open up to that dickbag about it and idk maybe make her want to fuck him. My wife helps this loser dude trim his weed plants and she gets weed off of him. I trust her and I doubt they're doing anything

Trust, nigga, trust.
>>
Op if she's his boss I can get a 45 min call but if there co workers then she's up to something no guy unless very gay is going to listen to a chic's nonsense for 45mins unless he's getting something
>>
>>684148641
Men don't have unreasonable emotions, the emotion you are feeling is jealousy because your wife is cheating on you. Don't lie to yourself, she is the one telling you that your emotion is "unreasonable" it isn't.
>>
>>684153860

Thats hard bruh. As I posted further up in the thread, I had previously caught both my ex's fucking around on me. I'm now predisposed to be more jealous and wary of that shit.
>>
>>684151554

I think we all know what you should do anon
> live life
>>
File: 1463159164948.jpg (716 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
1463159164948.jpg
716 KB, 1932x2576
Bump
>>
>>684154271
My ex cheated on me with a fuckload of niggas.

I guess now I'm idk, emotionally detached so I don't care so much. Instead of jealousy I just don't care and my wife and I have had huge fights because of my lack of emotions but we haven't fought in a long time about it. Also, yo let's trade pics of our wives through email. That outta help you feel better or whatever
>>
>>684154635
who dat
>>
>>684154722
You're thirteen though
>>
>>684155100
Of course, because you're the only adult on the internet.
>>
>>684148641
How about you tell her how you feel and describe your pov ?
>>
>>684154722

Post a sample bruh
>>
>>684149684
I'm past 40. Why does that matter? We spend time doing shit we enjoy.
>>
>>684149947
11 years here. Fights are sometimes longer but its all about comunication.

Just tell her how you feel. If she doesnt show empathy to your situation then she isnt wife material.
>>
File: 15 Calorie Booty.jpg (2 MB, 2764x1828) Image search: [Google]
15 Calorie Booty.jpg
2 MB, 2764x1828
>>684155566
>>
>>684155587
Was it her boss she was talking to?
>>
>>684155558
>women are rational

Topkek m8
>>
>>684156147

Nope. Just a coworker.
>>
>>684153657
She only got validation from you.
Now she is getting it from others.

You used to be the one to make her feel special.
Now someone else is making her feel special.

Doesnt mean she has cheated.
>>
>>684156543
Probably happy making friends now that she's working.
>>
>>684156591
could lead to it though
>>
>>684156591

That seems like a bad thing for the solidarity of a marriage.
>>
>>684156799
Anything could lead to anything. Like flying off the handle at nothing could lead to her cheating but O guess you should make her quit her job and keep her locked away since that's the only way you feel secure about yourself.

Also, cancel her phone plan
>>
>>684148641
>both my two ex'es cheated on me
you need to work on your own issues after this relationship ends instead of jumping into another
clearly youre doing something wrong
your either not their for people emotionally or physically

choose which one sounds more plausible
>>
>>684148641
In my opinion you gotta keep your cool in situations like this. She was definitely wrong but shes a woman.
You do not back down or give her any wiggle room, and you assert your position with her.

Heres an example
>tell her that phone call was too much when you just get home from work and wanted to see your wife (dont say the word her)
Youre taking the blame off of her this way and making it more about you guys

Not sure how you are as a person and if you got the alpha to pull it off say
>there will be consequences next time
You have to leave it vague and you need to treat her like almost like you would a child or a pet, without coming off as an asshole.
>>
>>684148641
>both my two ex'es cheated
>both my two
>both
>two

Thanks for clarifying that both of your ex'es were two(2) people
>>
>>684156967

Yea, that sounds plausible. With the two ex'es I was working a job that required frequent out of town travel but outside of that everything seemed to be going well with them. Both of them were just bored stay at home wives that weren't getting enough attention.
>>
>>684149127
Kek
>>
>>684157175
This guy knows it.
>>
File: skank reynolds.jpg (95 KB, 666x628) Image search: [Google]
skank reynolds.jpg
95 KB, 666x628
Have you two been able to talk since the argument?
>>
You could just be overreacting.

You sound like the type of dumbass I was friends with in high school, where you found a girl you liked and she liked you back, but you were so overly jealous that you stopped her from hanging out with any other dudes except you. Even stopped her from talking to her gay friends. If you're anything like my friend, you also probably don't talk about your emotions or things you think about at all to her, and conversations between you two are closer to small talk than anything else. I think this way, because you two went straight to arguing rather than sitting down and talking about your insecurities with her.

Because you close yourself from her, she's started to talk to another guy because he wasn't so all up about being "manly." I was that guy to my friend's gf. And if you dont sit your ass down about your pussy ass jealousy, you're going to lose her to a more mature man than you..
>>
>>684157669

Yea, but just arguing back and forth via text message. And who is skank reynolds? Lol
>>
>>684157828
So basically you're some faggot that screwed his friend's girl but you're trying to justify it as if you weren't just a shitty person.
>>
>>684157175

Thats brilliant m8
>>
File: wifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (3 MB, 2952x4232) Image search: [Google]
wifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
3 MB, 2952x4232
>>684158003
My wife, lol.

Anyway, just suck it up and apologize. I know it's gay as fuck and I hate doing it but it helps.

Try to be sincere. Fake it if you have to. That's what I always do
>>
>>684158003
Anon im >>684157175
Stop with the texting.
Texting about important shit like this will break a relationship guaranteed.
You need to hash it out calmly and in person.
>>
>>684158164
>>684157509
As long as the girls not bat shit crazy and she has an ounce of love and respect for you or your relstionship, this will work.
>>
>>684157347
Now you got a non stay at home wife who is content with her work and making friends, and you are making problems out of thin air. Gotta fix your shit, dude.
>>
Just let her fuck him, incite him over, have some drinks. Play some cards back her into a game of chicken and pull her card. Let the dude rail her and enjoy a scotch while she gets rammed. Shake hands, like its a pimp transaction. He will be demystified to her, just another horny dude. But you will be this dude who is secure and has larger intentions she doesnt understand. She will be curios about your chill pimp game and will want to be under your hand. Its just a fuck.
>>
>>684158600
Bingo
>>
>>684158285
He cant apologize at this point.
If he apologizes it gives her room to do it again.

He has to get his point across why it bothered him, and only when shes understanding is when he apologizes
>>
>>684148641
her m8. like you just got home man, if it was a real emergency like yeah 10 mins tops. but fuck that shit. even if it wasn't you just got home from work no bitch needs to talk to a another dude for 45 unless its family or she want's his d.
>>
>>684158050
I did not screw my friend's girl.
But you all are being stupid dumbasses for not being mature enough to talk to your wife rather than bitch about her supposedly cheating.

If she was cheating, why would she talk for so long? Why would she do it in front of him? What the fuck would they talk about if she was cheating? Maybe she didn't feel like talking to OP because she gets a better conversation out of the co worker.
>>
So when a woman stays at home and does nothing but spend the guy's money, she is a useless money sink.

But when a woman has other things going on in her life than sitting on her fat ass, and also brings in money, she is in the wrong for not devoting all her attention on the guy.

>men

Make up your fucking mind.
>>
>>684158945
Women arent rational though and are blind to shit like this.
In her eyes she could have done nothing wrong and was treating the call like it was one of the girls. She also needs to realize she needs to quit talking to the dude because its obvious he just eants to give her the d
>>
>>684158867
>do it again
Do what again? Have friends and a job?

Shame on her for not being a dependa
>>
File: 31-rob-ford-tickle-740x431.jpg (71 KB, 740x431) Image search: [Google]
31-rob-ford-tickle-740x431.jpg
71 KB, 740x431
>>684150437
KEK
>>
She's cheating on you bro.
>>
>>684148641
she's wrong you're right
>>684148912
Listen to this man
>>
>>684148641
Learn to not be so controlling and to be comfortable giving your wife space. If you are paranoid she's going to cheat on you then explain it to her when you are NOT upset. Women don't take guys freaking out seriously. Also, enjoy your time to yourself.
>>
>>684159418
Talk to a guy for 45 minutes when op just gets home from work.

As a guy, what girls do you talk to for that long?
Family, girls you fucked, or girls you wanna fuck.

She needs to see why op was upset, and EVERY relationship has boundaries, and its obvious that this is a boundary for OP.

I let my fiance talk to her male friends all she wants, but she knows i come first. We all have needs and she can call the dude back, after she acknowledges me and we get to talk.

For any married couple thats not too much to ask
>>
>>684158003
post the messages op
>>
>>684149684
Fucking reddit faggots and their doodoo opinions with nothing but shitpost to put out.
>>
This entire thread is literally 2 sides.

There's the fucking retarded ass man children who say that she's cheating and to dump her ass.

Then there's the mature men who can actually suck up their pride and talk to the women in their lives about their insecurities.

We can clearly see which option is the better option OP.
Go stupid ass manchild on her ass and make her leave you faster.
>>
>>684151554
She needs an attitude adjustment. Next time she tells you to "Get Out", pack your bags and boogie.
>>
>>684160496

Yea m8. Op here. Throughout this literal all day argument she stands firmly of the opinion that she did absolutely nothing wrong and I am an idiot for getting offended by her behavior.
>>
>>684153657
Befriend a girl or two.
>>
>>684161489

Great idea. She is jealous as fuck of me conversing with other females.
>>
What if the guy she talked to is gay friend type?
>>
>>684161489
This.

Fucking learn how to understand women you manchild and grow a fucking pair.
>>
>>684161458
You just gotta talk to her face to face when you guys can both remain calm
>>
>>684161819

He ain't gay. And I really shouldn't be too worried though. He's ugly as a bag of dicks. But its obvious to me that he's got the hots for her.
>>
>>684148641
When people react with anger/defensiveness about talking to or spending time with someone outside the relationship you can almost bet your ass it's because they are cheating with that person.

It is the most common cheater tactic. The goal is to get you OFF the subject of the other person and arguing about some other trivial bullshit.
>>
>>684161458
She sounds unreasonable. The fact that she's mocking you and outright dismissing the way you feel means she either is lying and something more is going on, or she doesn't give a shit about the way you feel. Her response plus >>684161644 makes me believe her defensiveness and her own insecurity means something may be going on.
>>
99.9% she is cheating.

0.1% she is hungry for other people's attention.

Since she was stay at home, she didn't have the opportunity for either - until now. It is not normal to talk on phone for that long with your co workers after getting home from work. You really need to lawyer up.
>>
>>684162217
Most people who cheat, cheat "down", ie somebody who is obviously well below their league. They reward this downgrade with sex for attention and praise.

They also frequently re-write the history of the relationship. when they talk about you, and they will, it will be everything you do "wrong", even if it was stuff she wanted you to do before.
>>
Arguing with a female is like reading the Software License Agreement. In the end, you ignore everything and click "I agree".
>>
>>684162217
It doesn't really matter the looks as far as I've observed with cheaters. Especially cheaters who just started leaving the house and participating in public life. The feeling of attention plus insecurity will have them hoping on the first dick that comes their way.

Cheating for women is more about FEELINGS and EXPERIENCE they think are owed to them.
>>
>>684162217
His looks are irrelevant. Women like -any- attention. And you're secured for he now, which means you're boring. Anything new is fun. Plus you can screw up in 1000 ways every day, he can't - because he is not living with her. Every time you screw up, she is going to tell him how wrong you are, and he will always say she is right and you're wrong. If they are not fucking now, they will soon.
>>
>>684148641

She's fucking him. Sorry /b/ro.
>>
>>684162217
I'd be checkin that paycheck to make sure it reflects those hours at "work"
>>
>>684162535
>>684162281
>>684162965
You all are fucking stupid virgins.
Why would someone who's cheating be talking to the person they're cheating with on the phone for hours? Why the fuck would she do it in front of him?

OP is just being a stupid jealous little manchild and you all are just encouraging stupid fucking behavior that will only drive them further apart. What may have started as a conversation between friends may now actually escalate to cheating because she doesn't want to deal with how insecure you all are.

My 10 year old sister was more mature than you all at age 6.
>>
>>684156591

You're such a huge bitch. What kind of tampons do you normally use?
>>
>>684162717
>>684163488
agreed
>>
>>684163488

Shitty b8m8
>>
>>684163488
Nope. You are wrong. I was on both ends of this story and yes, they will talk right in front of you. If the other guy has any brains he knows that just by calling her up, the hubby will throw a fit and then she will be even more pissed at him, which increases the other guys chances of scoring the next day.
>>
>>684158285
She is sexy!! 8.5/10 kik
>>
>>684163864
Let me ask this then:
Why would you use a coworker to cheat?
After you're done, you'd see each other every day and tensions can get higher at the workplace.
>>
File: 1267384806577.jpg (21 KB, 517x352) Image search: [Google]
1267384806577.jpg
21 KB, 517x352
>>684163488
FOUND THE FEMINIST!!!
>>
>>684164339
Because they are easily available. Pretty obvious. Like 80% of relationships start in the workplace.
>>
>>684164339
Why not? If you're working long hours co workers are the only females you have access to. Plus if you're sub-par, but in a higher position than her in the company, you can score a woman you wouldn't be able to score otherwise.
>>
>>684163835
>because this post is against my opinion, it is clearly b8

GG. Shows how fucking dumb you are.
>>
>>684164339
I actually am the one that agreed earlier... but this is a flawed arguement.

Had a huge opportunity to cheat with a coworker but decided against it because it wasn't worth it. Coworkers are much easier to get a relationship than anywhere else. However, when the coworker and I were heavy flirting we did it discreetly.
>>
>>684164339
Because a coworker is convenient. During breaks she can sit with him and get all kinds of sympathy about how her husband is a shitlord and doesn't appreciate her properly. It's like being in High School again...
>>
>>684148641
Marriedfag here.

For the love of fucking god you little bitch cunt, talk to her about it.

If you can't have a rational fucking conversation with the woman clearly you're not ready for a fucking marriage.
>>
>>684148641

SHE CHEATING

>> CROWD STARTS CHANTING "YOU FUCKED UP "
>>
>>684164899
>>684164899
YOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UPYOU FUCKED UP
>>
>>684164899
>>684164966

BRO BACK TO BACK DUBS CONFIRMS
>>
to be honest who the fuck talks to a coworker for more than 30 seconds??? i think you are right dude, that is some sketchy ass shit she is doing, was she talking to a guy? that 45 minute conversation raises flags in my book
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY2XH_E-F0I
>>
>>684164668
>>684164662
That sounds pretty fucking stupid.
But most people are pretty fucking stupid.

There's also little to no motivation for the woman to cheat on OP. And if, for example, the guy has long hours, why doesn't he talk to her during work rather than call her? The only motivation I can think of is that OP is being a cunt and barely talking to her making her feel unloved, so she talks to coworker and they become friends talking for long periods of time. Then because OP gets jealous fits and starts arguing, she goes and talk to the coworker about her problems and pushes her further from OP.
>>
>>684149127
I salute you sir..
>>
>>684148641
OP, word of advice, lawyer the fuck up this instance, end of your marriage is near
>>
>>684153810
How the fuck is Santorini related? Please enlighten me..
>>
I have a similar situation as OP. There's this new qt I work with who is super dtf and calls me all the time, but her damn husband keeps trying to cockblock me. She loves talking about how he whines over his exes cheating on him. But only after I take my cock out of her mouth.
>>
>>684165390
No motivation? Are you stupid?

She was a stay at home wife. Which means perma-loneliness. Suddenly she is out there and some guy is giving her attention. And that at the age she doubts she is attractive at all anymore.

No motive? Yeah, right.
>>
>>684164566
I fucking hate feminism.
They complain about stupid bullshit like OP does. Seriously, just throw aside your fucking pride for once and talk to the woman. If she walks, she takes like, 60% of your shit with her and her ass. And OP decided to marry this bitch, so he might as well own up to it and actually make the marriage work. The marriages that work are the ones that communicate. You all are just saying "Hurr durr, dump her ass cause she talked too long to a guy friend, durr durr."
>>
>>684148641
Oh yeah, 120%chance, she's banging him behind your back. Either get a Divorce layer or get into being a cuck
>>
>>684148641
I bet he's black, enjoy your AIDS
>>
Hey op can you keeo us updated sith what happens?
>>
>>684149947
>tell her your fears
let me just load her gun for her to shoot me
>>
>>684148641
everyone with tatoo is a slut
>>
>>684165930
Thing is, her motives at this point are still in question. However, you and I and everyone else in the thread knows that workbro is almost certainly trying to get with her. If she returns the attention, she is encouraging it.
>>
>>684148641
Look nigger, if you're so anxious about her cheating on you that a simple phone conversation you can hear riles you up, you probably shouldn't be married.
>>
Fuck the guy that called her in the ass, you'll feel better
>>
>>684166386
This.

OP you've been through this before, you know what it feels like. What is your gut telling you? That's what you should trust. If your gut is sending up red flags there is a reason for it. Nobody wants to admit this is happening to them, so we try to explain it away as being too sensitive. Listen to your gut. Trust your instincts.
>>
>>684166386
Workbro is 75% to get after that ass, 25% just being a bro for her.

Who the fuck would deal with hours of straight conversation over the phone for a piece of ass when they can go out and score better ass? He'd probably only tap it once and leave. And if she's talking that much to workbro, that means she basically wants someone to talk to and OP clearly isn't that type of guy.
>>
>>684166386

Op here and fuck yes workbro is interested in tagging her. He's divorced and lives alone, and according to my wife he gets busted looking at porn at work all the time. And he texts her and facebook IM's her all the time too. Like way too often than whats necessary to conduct work.
>>
>>684165930
>guy friend
I as a heterosexual male understand what it is to be a womans 'guy friend' It usually involves me trying to get down her pants, then keeping her a fuck buddy until she starts to 'develop' feelings, then I find another woman.
You are either a woman or gay, because women don't have guy friends, they have men that are trying to get down their pants and tend to keep them around because they like the attention. Then one thing leads to another and that friend zone ust when to the Friends with benefits catagory
>>
>>684167404
>she basically wants someone to talk to and OP clearly isn't that type of guy.

Not always true. Cheaters often start to discount their spouses in their minds. They literally matter less to the cheater so the cheater stops seeking their company, attention or approval, this ties in with rewriting the history of the relationship. A relationship that was beneficial to both gets rewritten to be more one-sided. Things the cheater liked or loved about the betrayed partner become the things that annoy the cheater, the relationship was never that great, when before it was the dream relationship.

Cheaters lie to themselves, first, and most frequently.
>>
>>684167811
Okay, I was the dude who was all
"OP is just being an insecure faggot."
But THIS changes everything.
Fucking talk to her about how this ass clown is trying to slip slide down her fun tunnel and is clearly trying to get her ass, but you don't want her to feel at fault, else she's gonna get defensive and not listen at all. Don't raise your voice and keep your cool.
>>
>>684168130
That just sounds like a woman thing. Also fuck their friends. They will do all in their power to plant the seeds and make this kind of thinking grow.

>lol u go gurl!! U deserve sum fun!!!
>>
>>684148641

You were both wrong.

She was wrong to take the call and talk so long.

You were wrong to bot realise she has a job to do.

Nos fuck and make up
>>
>>684148641
These not-so-cleverly disguised cuck threads are no-so-cleverly disguised.
>>
>>684168404
I had very few female friends that I didn't fuck,honestly women in relationships seem to be easier to get in the sack then single women, in my experience.
>>
OP ask your wife if she'd be OK if you'd talk with women you know want to have sex with you. As simple as that.
>>
IT SHOULDN'T be like that OP !
It doesn't matter if you are jealous or not. I get you man i really do.
its not about that,and if it is , IT SHOULDN'T BE.
its about you coming home, afer whatever you were doing, and wanted to chill with your girl, all you did was thinking about her on the way home and thinking about beeing there ,beeing home,and than she talks on the phone with some dude for so long.. thats not cool, emotionally it can really hurt a man.
>>
OP, from what I am reading here she has an emotional affair going on at the very least and it either has or will transition to a physical affair if not nipped in the bud.

What really constitutes betrayal can be best described as giving energy that should be for the relationship to someone outside it. If she cares more about the friend than she does you, then that's cheating. Even if it's not physical yet, it soon will be if allowed to continue. Strongly suggest you lurk here:

www.survivinginfidelity.com
>>
>>684148641
is the guy shes obviously fucking her boss, or in some sort of power?
if so then he may just be more pathetic than you and trying to slide in on your bitch.
my wife drops everything except our child when i get home and gets me a beer, even if shes on phone with her mom.
you started her out wrong.
and no, ive never beat my wife
>>
>>684168769
Yeah OP is just role playing his cuck fantasy out on /b/
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (2 MB, 334x357) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
2 MB, 334x357
>>684149546
yeah, a retarded like you couldn't help anyone...
>>
>>684167936
Still hetero.
At least, until i get hrt.

Women can get guy hetero guy friends.
Its why there's the term platonic relationship. Usually, its a relationship where the guy and girl are viewing each other more so as brother and sister rather than sexual partners. There's benefits to having a platonic relationship such as finding out how the other sex thinks.

But OP just dropped a fucking fact bomb that clearly stats that workbro is a fucking faggot only in it for the puss
>>
>>684168831
My Ex-wife used to beat me at halo every day, that woman was fucking good at that game.
I also didn't like that game, I just played it because she liked it. I fucking hate her
>>
>>684168830
If this is the case then he's doomed. Women aren't some animals to be trained or controlled. Who wants to deal with that shit. I'd say try to be a good husband and subtly monitor her and the situation. If she wants to cheat and willing to cheat isn't that something OP should find out naturally instead of having to constantly try to steer her right?
>>
>>684168886
He posts this obvious shit over and over. It's always a wife or gf and a co-worker.
>>
>>684167811

Oh man for real fuck that shit.

Dont listen to those idiots saying its all harmless and shit.

I literally make it a point to meet and speak with every single man my girl speaks to outside of work. Even if its a coworker, if its outside of work, I need to meet this fuck.

Men and women GENERALLY don't make lasting friendships. And even when that happens, it still often leads to sleeping with one another down the line.

If she is acting as if there is literally no reasn for you to be concerned AND knows this guy is single and a perv at work, then she is most CERTAINLY up to something.

I would literally tell your girl straight up "This guy is tryingto fuck you, and you acting as if he isn't doesn't change the reality of his situation. Accuse me of whatever you want, but we both know damn well he isnt interested in platonic friendship. Continue leading him on like you've been doing and we're through."

Problem is OP you got married to this bitch. WHY DO PEOPLE GET MARRIED FUCK!

Honestly, your best option is a fucking redneck option. You ought to speak to him and politely threaten him regarding your wife. And offer him a few beers for being so protective over your property.

Thats what she is btw dont let her forget that. Probably part of why she thinks she can do this in the first place. Bitch thinks she's earned this behavior.
>>
>>684169187
>platonic relationship
Plato was an old man, his junk didn't work,and he was gay. Platonic Relationships are what cheaters use to rationalizes their suspicious friendships with men to their boyfriends and spouses.
>>
>>684153132
Don't listen to this pussy OP
>>684151649
>Passive aggressive hurrr durrr.
Call him a bitch second handedly, call him a bitch in person, open hand slap him in his face if he comes at you sideways.

Girls LOVE men fighting for them, it's instinctual. Being a passive pussy got you in to this situation in the first place OP.
>>
>>684169847
Fuck that shit, Just dump the bitch and pay for hookers, no woman is worth that much trouble.
>>
>>684148641
I' ve been married twice. In retrospect I realize that every fight I ever picked was not about what I thought it was about. Same in your case I think. I think it wasn't about "the guy" or your jealousy. It's about not getting enough attention, in general, and perhaps a lack of emotion and love in your marriage.
>>
File: fuckingbait.jpg (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fuckingbait.jpg
27 KB, 800x600
>>684148641
>>
>>684169847
This

Assert your dominance OP. She's your woman so fucking act like it.

Punk that bitch that's chatting up your wife.

I'd set his car on fire personally. He couldn't prove it was you. But you could drop sudle hints. He'd be so fucking scared of you.
>>
>>684169236
>>684169236
>I'd say try to be a good husband

Almost NEVER works. If a spouse is cheating, you will never "nice' them back into the relationship simply because, as I said earlier, they don't care what you think or do as much as they used to. The only thing that works is to put them on blast with some real consequences. While you can't control what another person does, you can control your response to it. If you catch her cheating with a coworker it's time for a new job or you walk away. That simple.

>subtly monitor her and the situation.
THIS I agree with. Start checkin out that facebook and phone. If she doesn't want to share, call that the two minute warning, the games about over. If she's up to stuff on her phone or comp that she is afraid to show you then consider that proof positive.

A good way to the phone is tell her yours is broken and you need to call the phone company, presuming you don't know the unlock code on it...
>>
>>684170037
Spoken like a true beta.
>just pay for sex durp durp.
>>
>>684170409
I meant be cool and don't be a suspicious douche. Let her do her thing don't try to "fix" her. What's the point of trying to tame a cheater?

Less of a solution more of a "test."
>>
>>684170537
No, he's pretty much right. The beta is the guy who puts up with her shit...
>>
>>684170537
I used to get in to fight over women, women aren't worth it. They tend to get old and ugly
>>
>>684148641
start searching for a good spot to dispose a body
>>
>>684148641
You are jealous. Maybe she has just a friend. Women often share different stuff with different friends.

Just be cool and check her computer or phone. You should have time for that when she's sleeping in the middle of night. Anyway don't be hasty wait for right moment.
>>
>>684170758
Yes, putting up with this shit is beta, but so his not being able to handle a women to the point of PAYING for their company EVERYTIME.

Both are beta and these guys might as well just start blowing eachother since they can't handle girls.
>>
>>684170773
That's why you suck dick now right?
>>
>>684170643
Fair point.

The only problem, though, is in a long term relationship finances are often thoroughly entangled. Men routinely get the shitty end of the stick in divorces, so avoiding that is a reason to try to correct the situation rather than just dump her and move on.

In OP's favor, she has a JOB now, so she can look after herself if it comes to that.
>>
>>684170956
Yeah just snoop on her because you obvious can't even trust your wife!!!

God damn this thread is cringe.
>>
>>684149684
I'm 45 and I think the bigger loser is the 20 year old on 4chan on a fucking friday.
>>
File: 1376869518747.gif (4 MB, 350x239) Image search: [Google]
1376869518747.gif
4 MB, 350x239
>>684154722
you might wanna learn how to make a girl cum
>>
>>684149684
>For bonus points: how shit is your life if you're past 40 and you're spending time on 4Chan?

>I spend time on 4chan now because I'm young and haven't got responsibilities or my shit together yet, but when I do...

Top kek - you think you're gonna "grow up" and quit this place someday? How cute :)
>>
OP wants to thank all of you helpful fags for contributing to his cuck fantasy and for giving him the material he requires for maximum erection.
Look at your replies, they all say the same thing, man up OP. This is the goal, point out that he's being a cuck. He holds your hands and leads you to it.
>>
>>684171390
You are an internet white knight, probably wearing a fedora and overweight as well.

Your wife = your property = your life. Be nice with her and discuss but doublecheck her phone and computer to be sure what is going on.
>>
>>684171453
Rekt
>>
>>684148641
Jealousy is an emotion for immature weaklings. I told my wife that if she ever cheated and I found out I would simply move her belongings out of the house, change the locks, and begin erasing every memory of her from my life.

It scares bitches to know that they could instantly become a stranger to you. They expect anger, tears, yelling. They don't know what to do with silence and non-existence.
>>
>>684171155
For the most part, modern women have nothing to offer a man BUT sex. Why the fuck would you waste time and effort, and a good deal more money to boot trying to talk your way into some girls pants when that's all you want? Just proving you got Game?

Games are for kids. Renting is often cheaper and less stressful than buying or owning pussy. Smart men live stress free.
>>
>>684149684
Not much to do when the field is filled with nothing but sluts and whores
>>
>>684171662
Told my wife the same. Hello similar person.
>>
>>684148970
Because she's fucking him dumb ass
>>
>>684171155
Who said I paid for hooker? I'm the one all your wives and girlfriends are cheating on you with. Women are all cheaters, never met one that I couldn't befriend then sleep with, especially if they are in a relationship.
Also gay men are the worst, see gay me aren't really gay, they just don't care what they fuck as long as it's got a wet hole. Beware of a woman that has a gay best friend, because she was fucking him before she met you,and will be fucking him the whole time she's with you.
>>
>>684171230
Why are all you people so obsessed with men sucking other men dicks? are you all gay?
>>
>>684171528
This guy gets it.
>>
I don't think your wife is stupid enough to talk to the guy shes fuckin right in front of you like that. It was inappropriate considering she hadn't seen you but thats the kind of shit cunts do. I bet you if u try to fuck her later she'll be receptive stop being insecure.
>>
>>684171390
Trust but verify. If you're married, there shouldn't BE any secrets between you and your spouse, nor any NEED for secrets. People with nothing to hide, hide nothing.

If you think you need privacy in a marriage, you shouldn't be married. In my state, my wife and I are, for all legal purposes, the same person. She can legally sign my name, speak for me if I am incapacitated, form contracts in my name and vice-versa.
>>
>>684171594
Nah bro. Being such a pussy that you need to snoop on your wife who you don't trust while continuing to live in quite desperation over the strength of your relationship. That's beyond white knight you fucking manlet.

I'm this anon
>>684171155
>>684170392
>>684169847
And I've never once questioned my women's dedication to me. The second I see some dick head chatting up my girlfriend (happens from time to time) I fucking end it.
>>
>>684172147
>trap threads

You really need to ask this?
>>
>>684170956

Do check her facebook, email, and phone if possible.

This is the problem though, its NOT about what women do. Its about what straight men do. Straight men are NOT just friends with women generally speaking. We all know that any woman you would take the time to call and hang out with, is a woman you would fuck given oppurtunity. That is the reason men and women cant just be close friends.

Unless you are ugly/fat, straight men cannot be your friends.

Heres how I phrase it excluding gay/lesbian situations.

Women can have attractive guy friends, and genuinely intend for it to be platonic. Men cannot have attractive girl friends, and keep it platonic.

GO AHEAD NITPICKERS! But we all know that for most situations thats fucking true.
>>
>>684171453
Dude, I'm still at work, it's only 4:45
Also, oldguy, they have this niffy new invention called a smart phone, and you can connect to the internet with out wires. it's really ingenious, but doubt you could see the screen on one with your old man eyes
>>
>>684151554
Holy fuck man. This story is so pathetic it must be true. So many questions. Why are you with a woman like that? Why would you spend a cent on those kids? Are you molesting them and do you have pics? Is it your house? Do you have a secret molestation room? Can you kick her out? Can you post pics?
>>
My God you're a bunch of fucking morons. It's incredible.
>>
>>684172572
what's a trap thread?
>>
>>684172407
Truth
>>684172009
You're an interesting dude...
>>684172147
I'm just reminded of faggots everytime I read threads like these.
>>
>>684172753
You must be new here
>>
>>684148641
Apologize and man up.

Did you ask her to get off the phone at the time, or get mad after?

Did you criticize her behavior or tell her your wishes and how she could support them?

Establish that it's important you each get to call dibs on the other's time by asking nicely and being respectful so there are no surprises.
>>
>>684148641
You let your wife work? Are you poor or just cucked?
>>
>>684172300
No, that actually happens quite frequently. Cheaters often have a subconscious urge to "rub it in" on their betrayed spouse. Like "I am doing this RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and getting away with it." Dr. Shirley Glass describes it as "High Indiscretion" in her book "Not Just Friends"
>>
>>684173074
Nope.
>>
>>684173076
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>684149123
Arranged marriage couples are getting younger and younger
>>
>>684173080

No nigger. I'm an engineer and earn on the north side of six figures. Working is strictly optional for her. She has just chosen to go back to work recently out of boredom I guess.
>>
>>684172409
Oooh sorry sir, you are already exerting dominance over me on internet! I feel humiliated in front of your power.

But honestly, you are one of those ignorant know-it-all type of guys who are too stupid to realize what happened when life hits them because they think they are always right and nothing can happen to them.
>>
>>684173486
How old is wife? How many kids and how old are they? Has she recently changed her appearance, ie a new haircut, new style of dress (other than work related), wearing more makeup or wearing more sensual-type underwear?
>>
>>684172858
The gay bestfriend thing I know because I had group of four friends I grew a few years ago, and their girlfriends all had gay best friends. The gay best friends where(two of them) friends also. They all ended up with aids at the same time. Ten people I knew with AIDS all at the same time.
That's just one instance I knew of, there were more, just not with the AIds
>>
>>684148641
>what do
stop being a beta
>>
>>684173597
You mad?
>you mad

Ever hear that girls like confident men? It's a real thing.

>You're a little bitch if you need to sneak around and snoop your ladies phone. Not even confident in your relationship.
>>
File: advicetokaty.jpg (388 KB, 779x2719) Image search: [Google]
advicetokaty.jpg
388 KB, 779x2719
Thread bump
>>
>>684173863

Wife is 45, same as me. I have 3 grown kids by my first marriage. My wife was a grown son and a 15 y.o. daughter that lives at home with us. And to answer your questions, no on all of the above. We have however been through some life changing circumstances lately. My youngest son by my first wife was killed in an auto accident a year ago. I've been through the ringer with ptsd and mild depression since then.
>>
You are in the wrong OP. You have trust issues. Women are more emotionally in-tune than men and no what's right. If you have a feeling, as a man, you are wrong. You hear that? YOUR FEELINGS ARE WRONG. Defer to your woman. Stop trying to find an excuse to be macho. She just has a friend that happens to be a guy. Calm down.
>>
>>684173917
>10 friends (some "gay") all screwing eachother got aids

That's awful...ly funny. Did they make a musical about it?
>>
>>684174565
See
>>684164566
>>
>>684174151
You are the most manly man I have ever seen on internet. You would be perfect USMC candinate. You are so confident that the whole army of sandniggers would just shit their pants and cry after seeing your man-godly confidence of might.
>>
>>684174507
>15 y.o. daughter
is she hot?
>>
File: 1438709880363.jpg (96 KB, 691x667) Image search: [Google]
1438709880363.jpg
96 KB, 691x667
>>684174977
Is this your wife?
>>
Women are not loyal. I repeat women are now loyal. It is hard wired into there brains. If the situation seems fishy it is because it is. Woman are not very cunning. they will talk on the phone right in your face because they don't give a fuck.

all these white knights talking about jealously because they don't know what a long term relationship is like because they are all virgins.

Men have no need to talk to woman unless it is for sex. They have no common interests and if they do it's usually because one party is faking it. Only beta fags actually want to talk to women. Have you ever tried it? They literally have nothing to say of any relevance.
>>
>>684149947
>as gay as it sounds
Wtf are you doing OP? Beat the shit put of her already and fuck her.
>>
>>684175027

She is beautiful you fucking pervert
>>
>>684174977
I'm not sure if this sarcasm is intended as an insult or just as a general opinion....

Thankyou?

I am a man's man and it is rewarding.
>>
>>684174507
>ptsd
That's not even how post traumatic stress disorder works, go back to tumbr you lying dyke
>>
>>684174507
Well at least she's not showing a shitload of red flags. Not yet anyway. She is, however, at that age when it becomes most likely that women do cheat.

While your own situation might, -might-, be causing you a "false positive" on suspicions, I really think that that would be more of an amplification of what is being perceived rather than seeing something that is totally not there.

Lurk here:

www.survivinginfidelity.com

As I mentioned before and observe the situation carefully. Trust your gut above all else.
>>
>>684148641
Get ready to be a cuck OP or you're fucked
>>
>>684148641
OP I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
File: 1440179713895.jpg (316 KB, 768x1892) Image search: [Google]
1440179713895.jpg
316 KB, 768x1892
>>684148641
>fighting with your wife
That's your problem. I don't fight with my wife because the bitch knows her place. Maybe if you acted like a man she wouldn't be looking for some strange dick. Thought you would have figured that out after the first two times you were cheated on.
>>
>>684149123
>>684148912
>being 40 yr old
>le browsing 4chins

please guys, just kill yourselves, now. i don't ever want to meet you in real life
>>
>>684148912
How old was your wife when you married?
How old was she when she had your child?
Does the child have downs syndrome?
>>
>>684175144
Wow, doesn't she know steroids can really fuck a woman up, like giving them and enlarged hart and also making them or susceptible to brain disorders and aneurysms
>>
>>684176106
Not to mention fuck all ugly
>>
File: Listen to an old man.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Listen to an old man.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>684175912
>>684175573
Go fuck yourself, Kid. I'm 51 and I've been prowling the internet since it was 300baud with an acoustical connection.
>>
>>684175912
since when has 4chan had an age that was considered too old to browse? Fuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>684149684
I don't understand is 4chan a place for hip young cool cats you summerfag, cuck.
>>
>>684176319
Whoops. Meant that for >>684175912
>>
Be cooler and not so gayish. Women like non-fags.
>married for lightyears, still sexin' all dee thyme.
/thread
>>
>>684176319
As another oldfag I welcome you. These newfag teens and tweens provide shit for content.
>>
>>684158687
>cuck: the post
>>
>>684176319

Op here. Bravo old/b/ro. There are way more of us than is commonly known.
>>
>>684176631
Ugg tell me about it. Might start oldfagchan.cc soon
>>
>>684159260
That's not even what was said you deranged bint. Learn some reading comprehension.
>>
File: 1458511895694.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1458511895694.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>684158687
>this is what cucks actually believe
>>
>>684176319
Damn, 51, almost every one is a kid to you dyke, and I actually have PTSD, you are just milking the loss of you are step son for attention. Oh boo hoo, my wife's kid died now I have bad dreams? Do you know what PDST really is? It's everytime some one walk into a room and you aren't aware of it then you see them and you go straight to flight or flight mode adrenaline and all, or while you are trying to go to sleep and out of no ware same then, fight or flight, but for no reason. PTSD tends to cause depression in people that suffer it from lack of sleep, because they are constantly going from a normal state ot a hyper-alert state, and they cannot control it.
>>
>>684177040
Congratulations
You're fucked up
>>
>>684176803
OP is <23, gtfo casual. Trs-80 reporting in. I used to mimic the modem connection noise vocally to fool my phone provider. Different tones were IPs, weeee dwong boiidong beep beeeeeep weewoooong
>>
>>684148641
What were they talking about?
If it was work, she had better get paid for the extra time.
If it's personal shit, then she has a lot to answer for.
Context. Always context.
>>
Have buttsex with ya wife's guy friend and cuck ya wife OP
>>
>>684177318
I don't care that I have and I tend to never tell anyone, because all these people act like they have it, and they don't. But I'll tell you this, when I see some one talk about having it, and it's obvious they don't know what the fuck they are talking about I will ram it back down their throat.
>>
>>684177040

Op here. It was my son that died, not my wifes. And I have PTSD because I found my sons crashed vehicle before the cops or firemen showed. I lost my shit and spent about 30 minutes alone with him trying to pull his body out of the truck. He was fucked up and mangled and nearly decapitated. It fucked me up and I sure as shit have ptsd. I have flashbacks daily and it happened less than a year ago. So fuck you.
>>
>>684177040
Gay. Totally mental, attention whore, benzo addict. Get honest.
>>
>>684160737
>theres my opinion which can only be right and theres every other asshole
>you

neck yourself
>>
>>684177657
See >>684177748
>>
>>684149684
Kek
>>
>>684177530

I don't know what they were talking about. I got pissed and walked away from her.
>>
>>684177040
Yeah you totally posted to the wrong guy.

But as OP has said here >>684177657 traumatic events of many kinds can result in PTSD. A death in the family is certainly one of them.

OP, my condolences. That's something no parent should have to see.
>>
>>684177633
Word. I don't even know someone with it but I can imagine what it does to people after war. Everytime I hear a tumbler fatty proclaim they have ptsd it makes me want to get a mask and a crowbar and give them ptsd.
>>
>>684178128

Thank you my friend.
>>
>>684175912
I'd prefer to meet an old /b/ user who understands this site is fucking retarded than a summer who believes it's life.
>>
>>684178259

Kek
>>
>>684163488
>My 10 year old sister was more mature than you all at age 6.
Well duh, she has 4 more years on them. Did you have an actual point to that illiterate sentence?
>>
>>684177657
Flashbacks are a very rare symptom of PTSD, and are most likely caused by another more serious illness, especially traumatic brain injuries. You may want to get a cat scan done, and your doctor should of informed you of that. Well your doctor would of, because you are just milking your sons death for attention and it's apparent.
Flashback tend to occur in PTSD suffers due to repeated trauma in their environment, it's why solders and children of abuse tend to get it. Because they endure the same trauma over and over again over the course of years.
>>
>>684149286
>>684149462
Samfag>>684149462
>>
>>684178855

I am seeing both a psychiatrist and a psychologist and getting seroquel, xanax and zoloft. Are you saying that my shit isn't real? And milking my sons death for attention? Seriously, I wish you were standing in front of me and said that you fucking cunt.
>>
>>684179445
Yeah, Gay ass benzo addict.
>>
>>684148641
You're both wrong.
>>
>>684151649
Underage b&
>>
>>684179445
See >>684177748
>>
>>684178855
>Flashback tend to occur in PTSD suffers due to repeated trauma in their environment

Multiple studies have shown that even a single event trauma, even a non-physical one, can cause changes in the brain that are nearly the same as an actual brain injury.
>>
>>684179445
Haha u mad

Made up diseases with placebo drugs to shut retards like you up
>>
>>684179445
>I wish you were standing in front of me
Tough internet guy, huh, well two can play at that game.
If you were here, I'd beat you up and drag you out to a school yard and beat you some more, then while you are unconscious I'd fuck your wife and make a video for you cuck ass I know you'd enjoy it. Then I'd bind you up and make a video of your wife while she pegs you with a strap on, then I'd share it with all my friend here on /b/
>>
>>684176374
If you're older than 25 and still browsing 4chan then you really need psychiatric help.
>>
>>684177657
Shut the fuck up and stop making up stories
>>
>>684179445
Fite me bro
>>
>>684179445
Haha bitch in a fight you would probably start crying.

I will give you ptsd from fighting me cunt
>>
>>684180314
When do you plan to stop? When you get a girlfriend? So never.>>684180392
>>
>>684180314
>you really need psychiatric help.
You are on a site where people are making up stories about cuck wives ,PTSD caused by losses of kids that they just happened to find.(dude should of bought a lottery ticket, because that shit never happens IRL) and trolls that like to make thee people cry . It's not exactly a beacon of mental health to begin with, so I really don't think age is an issue
Also I was frequenting BBS's before you were born,you noob
>>
>>684151554
Single mother, two kids. You've already fucked up.
>>
>>684148641
>>684148912
Don't get married morons.
>>
>>684157669
who's skank reynolds?
>>
>>684151649
Its not the dudes fault, shes got the power to be respectful or not. OP ask her whats up. U should know when she's lyin
>>
>>684182079
nevermind
>>
>>684153028
No pretty hard actually. So many sluts today, born in the wrong year
>>
>>684153657
Not insecure, its ur spidey senses. Seriously, u work too hard to deal with this shit.
>>
>>684172407
>In my state, my wife and I are, for all legal purposes, the same person. She can legally sign my name, speak for me if I am incapacitated, form contracts in my name and vice-versa.
Then what an absolute shithole, cuckfest you live in.
>>
Whenever my wife blabs on the phone I just start removing her clothes one by one and try to get her naked before she finishes the call. Great fun!
>>
>>684180927
>bragging about anything to a bunch of autistic retards
>>
>>684175912
Hey my dentist browses /b/ and he's 40 something so shut up
>>
>>684164339
FWB
Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 21

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.