Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I wish I was dead

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6
File: Suicide.jpg (103 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
103 KB, 750x600
I wish I was dead
>>
>>684140599
If you kill yourself, then you are a selfish cunt. Someone has to investigate your death, move your body, break the news to your family, organise the funeral, construct your coffin, dig your grave and lay you to rest. Are you really worth their time by being selfish like this?
>>
>>684140599
Go back to class.
>>
>>684140850
this

be so kind, dig your own grave, lie in it first, leave at least a letter to explain
>>
>>684141681
or they could just man up and take it on the chin like everyone else
>>
>>684140599

I hate myself and want to die every day OP. But I'm not a bitch and I power through it.
>>
>>684140599
I wish you were dead too.
>>
>>684140599
Man the fuck up
>>
>>684141773
nah, world is better off without these whiny pussies

and if anyone really wants to die, they dont start a thread about it, they just do it
>>
OP you're a wimp.

I was a depressed faggot too and now my company is worth close to $100m.

Life gets FUCKING AMAZING when you get rich. Just work smart. Don't piss your life away.
>>
>>684140850
actually its not selfish at all. If OP killed himself he'd be creating jobs for suicide detectives, grave diggers, police, funeral directors, coffin makers, and even priests. OP killing himself is actually a very selfless act anon.
>>
>>684142129
prove it faggot
>>
>>684142176
I'm sure his poor parents won't see it as selfless when they have to identify his body and plan his whole funeral, then sort all the shit he left unfinished
>>
>>684142423
the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
>>
>>684142176
with this logic, staying alive for next 30 years and buying food and things is giving work to way more people
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>684140599
>>
>>684142527
but one death will not provide as much of a benefit, compared to the devastation op's family will most likely feel
>>
>>684142533
the world is overpopulated anyway
>>
>>684142736
>feel
come on now
>>
>>684140599
If you did then you would kill your self. You want attention
Here is a (you)
>>
do anyone have a uncensored video of that girl who throw herserlf under a train live on periscope
>>
>>684142176

Think of the job that will be left empty in his absence. The products he would buy and other services he would need while he was alive would far outweigh any economic benefits of him being dead. Plus Detectives and police are paid by taxpayers. So it would in turn be taking up financial resources. Nice "broken window fallacy" though.
>>
>>684142856
I'm sorry not everyone is as emotionally numb as you.
>>
File: 1453010483924.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1271) Image search: [Google]
1453010483924.jpg
411 KB, 1920x1271
>>684140850
>making people do their job, they obligated them selves to do as a carreer
>>
When your mom says your meme page is shit tier
>>
I'm waiting the day i'm sure i have educated well my two sons and I will not, in any way, useful to the society. That day i will choose suicide for sure.
>>
>>684143334
I don't think you understand what it's like to have someone close to you commit suicide. It takes a toll on everyone that knew him. To think that he was your friend and still there was nothing you could do to help not that they would've let you anyway. I dunno. I guess there's a reason there are phenomenons called cluster suicides.
>>
>>684143839
Re-read what i posted you narcissistic cunt.
I dont think you know whats its like for someone close to you to live in agony and despair,while <everyone> around you dosent know,and cant notice anything over the entire years you have known them,suffering EVERY DAY,and no one reaches out.
Yeah so self centered. If you knew your friend,you would see them slowly change,but you didnt,you're an asshole,and now you're tying to justifiy it to your self,so you dont look like a complete fool.

Dad shotgunned himself in the garage when i was 8.Dropped out of school at 14 and been working since then to help support my mother.
>>
>>684141827
Me to bro
>>
>>684142129
LOL. If not bait wtf u do
>>
>>684143839
One of my 2 best friends an hero 2 months ago. My other got head trauma and is slow. Hopefully not forever. Struggle to not eat a 12 guage shell is fuckING tough...
>>
File: rypadlreact.png (297 KB, 661x569) Image search: [Google]
rypadlreact.png
297 KB, 661x569
no, you dont wish you were dead (where deaD?) you wish you were (where?) alive you stupid. listen, listen, live life friend, life slav live, relax don't do anything rash (race?) okay
>>
>>684144464
Fucking shit dude. Am sorry. Good on u stepping up tho. Not sure how I missed it. Fucking every second of every day I spend consoling my friends and trying to do man work around his house for his mom. Cannot for the life of me understand why or remember hI'm ever being in a bad mood. Never. Not 1 fucking time. His goofy ass legit grinning war to ear in every fucking photo we have. It's goddamn ed depressing. Worst part is the gun was fucked up so not sure if it was even on purpose or not. He may have just been gonna clean it or shoot a beer bottle he set up. Just wish ibknew.
>>
>>684140599
It's okay I do too, I've only lived 19 years and already don't want to see what the rest of life has in store, honestly the only thing that keeps me going is the hate that I put towards working out and I hope that I can make it into the military so I can put some kind of meaning to my life or die trying so it's a win win
>>
>>684143370
She likes the bannanas though...
>>
My father killed himself when I was about 14. Fucked me up pretty good fam
>>
>>684142129
>rich
>Don't piss your life away

Still you are here... thats depressing.
>>
Can one of you assholes let me borrow your shotgun? I'll return it as soon as I blow my brains out.
>>
Interesting. On a more important note, which food is best to eat while masturbating?
>>
Doritos
A dorito paste with a but of moutain dew provides a nice feeling as the small peices of cip slide around on your dick.
>>
>>684140850
Fag
>>
>>684141681
Fag
>>
>>684140599
you are not the only and will not be the last, life sucks
>>
What if there is nothing else? Everything you know, feel and do relates to your mind. You won't know death or anything else for that matter if you don't have your mind working for you anymore. At least pain can be felt. Depression can be felt. At least you exist. There would be no peace in death because peace is a concept of the mind which you would no longer have the luxury of.

There's always time to change your path. Suicide is never the answer
>>
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
File: 1433324569789.jpg (202 KB, 794x732) Image search: [Google]
1433324569789.jpg
202 KB, 794x732
>>684140599
I don't want to suicide, but I wouldn't mind dying.
>>
if your tired of the same old story......turn some pages, find out what you want and go for it. ask for help from people or god(weather you believe or not)
it can be helpful. Baby steps, break old habits, talk to people, smile, go out into the world and experience things that you haven't b4. I just got back from he mayo clinic in minnesota, seeing all those people in such shitty situations puts things in perspective. I saw a guy who couldn't even talk, when he tried all i heard was this nasty gargly sound but the other guy with him could understand him (pro skills), people with cancer, blind people all kinds of fucked up diseases. your situation is most likely not that bad. You just need to "knock a little harder" (good song by the seatbelts BTW).
>>
>>684140850
I don't think my family would give half a shit and the cleaners and detectives already see worse shit daily

Like they will care about some dumb failure taking his own life willingly
>>
>>684147168
This
I always hope that I'm taken away in my sleep
>only 21
>feels bad
>>
>>684147396
Yeah one day I'll be free of all this shit. Go to bed comfy and never wake up.
>>
>>684147396

You're 21. What could be so bad that you'd want to die? You have so much life ahead of you. Travel
>>
Do it
Stream it
>>
>>684147665
Its been 3 years since anyone has tried to contact me. I'm just very lonely and making friends hasn't worked yet.
>>
>>684147665
I'm not him but life is not always that free. I'm trapped in a shit country in a shit family with no money. How exactly can I travel and enjoy it if it's still going to be this shit grind.
>>
>>684140599
I would, but I'm afraid of dying in pain....at the very least, I think most of us deserve a peaceful end.
>>
>>684143334
I've said something similar to this to people. I was crucified for the statement.
>>
>>684147168
yeah, sometimes I think so too
>>
>>684142128
You got any proof of that or are you just going to do all of us a favor and go kill yourself?
>>
File: image.png (666 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
666 KB, 750x1334
>>684143129
Seconded, was gonna post but forgot
>>
>>684140599
go out, eat a good meal, get laid, then head home. See how you feel afterwards.
>>
>>684140599
anon, if you an hero on camera it will be an awesome thread and will live in internet infamy for as long as we all continue to be neckbeard faggots with no hope for a better life (forever). your death will be glorified and you will ascend to meme valhalla.

but you will not be alive to witness the beauty.

alas, this is the true curse of 4chan. i wish to gain the honor of an herohood as well, but i know that i will never be able to enjoy the one thing i did in life that got me positive recognition.
>>
>>684148142
Then they are narcissistic faggots who have no real grasp of what life is.
>>
Why do I want to? I have a great life. I'm attractive, doing well in college, blah blah blah. I'm able to see that I have it good. But I don't care. I'm socially awkward and gel like I'm of a different breed. All I want is to be comfortable in my own skin and I never will. The path I see myself will never bring me that. Every girl I've had a chance J push away cause I'm so socially retarded. My suicide would only hurt my family and no one else because I've never made any deep connections with my friends
>>
>>684148093
>>684147665
It´s always this one fucking advice - travel. As this one Anon says, with no money, how can you travel? And if so, is it going to change anything when you come back?
>>
>>684146740
#2deep4me
Honestly, though, this.
>>
My dads abuse since I was 8 has not taught me any coping skills, just hate. And with him out of my life the hatred festers and turns inward. I want to deploy and waste ragheads and if I die, I'll go heroically. Fuck being reckless by drinking and driving and taking benzos and shit. Be reckless by shooting ragheads and getting shot at. I think I figured it out guys.
>>
>>684149621
Anon you can join the military though. The navy is a good choice for travelling while also becoming something useful to your country. You will get fit and learn discipline and skills. Probably make a few friends too.

And you can get away from your family if they are bastards. That's my plan when I turn 19.
>>
>>684150224
Becoming a wellfare queen? No thanks.
>>
>>684146740
I dont need religon,this is why religon was created,to make your life have purpose,which it dosent.

>change your path
How?
"Just" get a job?
"Just" get laid?
"Just" get a girlfriend?
"Just" become something?
How do you "just" change anything?
You're already "just" done with the world,why would i want to go out and just get shit on again,like you have been doing all your life.
"just" change is retarded,and shows you're eith er pahjeet medication faggot,or such a pampered faggot you shouldnt be a sociopath like the rest of us here

"Just" go kill your self
>>
>>684146345
Kek. Just steal one like a nigger
>>
>>684147396
Pretty much drinking my fat ass to death. Found ways to be happy. Just too fucking tired to give a fuck...
>>
>>684148001
>>684148093
>>684149621

First guy, I feel for you, but try to make your own contacts. No matter how awkward you are or how little self esteem you have there are always people like you somewhere in this world with the same feelings and the same yearnings. Find them

And the other two. Traveling doesn't require money. I'm not suggesting uproot and live somewhere like Tokyo (that would be too nice), but go off the grid, head somewhere nice and try something new. People have started new from far less. If you want happiness you need to put in the effort. Make that effort your motivation
>>
>>684148001
Shit nigga. U got us. When I'm rich random road trips to give faggots free shit is up there on the list. Fucking cancerous as this place is. People say how they feel.
>>
>>684148093
Read personal finance books. Shit probably saved my life. Working on buying my 3rd house. I grew up in a fucking trailer. No college btw. U got this shit anon.
>>
>>684148001
Atleast they left you alone. 1 person who was my friend by assocation,asked me for money 2 twice,after 7 years of not talking to me,and than again at 10 years not talkin to me.
>>
Me too
>>
>>684149621
Lol, Over the road trucker. 1 years. Travel is fucking stupid and gay. However, finding a good spot to have a beer and get your head right is a good idea
>>
>>684150194
U did. Sorry for your pain. And your sacrifice. If u get shot by a fucking sandnigger. If not I thank u for your future service. Be warned though. Have lot of military friends. Pretty much all have PTSD and serious problems. You may end up worse then you are now if u make it back.
>>
>>684150224
Lolol, fucking navy. If u want to be litteraly surrounded in seaman sure. Be a real man. Join the marine corps. That being said I talk shit bit love all vets.
>>
>>684150680
>>684152066
Fuck that. Give him fake bills so he goes to prison
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.