Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How do I steal money from my stepdad's wallet without getting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wallet-with-money.jpg (48 KB, 605x340) Image search: [Google]
wallet-with-money.jpg
48 KB, 605x340
How do I steal money from my stepdad's wallet without getting caught? He leaves it beside the keys in the hallway, unguarded.

Also general thievery thread
>>
>>684133233
Ask for it. Tell him why you want it. Realize how much of a disappointment you are to yourself and your loved ones. Report back to b. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>684133233
blame it on a nigger
>>
File: 1452561625571.jpg (11 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1452561625571.jpg
11 KB, 300x250
>>684133233
I have one easy step for you.
1. Don't do it, and get a job instead you fucking useless sack of shit.
>>
>>684133982
>>684135355
you ruined /b/
this place was degenerate filled cesspool of deprived sick bastards...fuck you...fuck you
>>
>>684135355
>>684133982
Jesus christ if I wanted to be lectured I'd ask my parents for one

Seriously, how?
>>
Go ahead.

When he finds it empty he will blow up at your mom about how much of a worthless shit you are.

>Step-Dad divorces Single Mom...
>News gets out about fucked up thieving kid
>Mom only dates losers now
>Step-dad moves on and dates young women avoiding those with kids because of this.

Do it. In the end you are helping your Step-dad to a better life.
>>
>>684133233
Just take it,but very low amounts
>>
>>684133233
just steal it ..wait for an oppurtunity and do it...make sure he is far enough not to see or hear you..wear gloves maybe,,if youre really paranoid...dont take a huge amount just enough that he may not notice,,good luck anon and godspeed
>>
>>684135748
you speak from experiance i gather...it still hurts huh faggot??
>>
>>684135748

did he cum on your face ?
>>
only take 1 dollar bills and make sure to leave it in the same place
>>
Never take too many bills, take only a few. Then replace them with something... to make up for the weight difference, you may use an old picture ID or something along those lines, go out to your homies, buy KFC brag about it while playing video games, get back home and enjoy life! oh I forgot, and vote for Sanders in the process!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.