Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I took my iPad to a repair shop close to my home, they guys at

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ipadr.jpg (128 KB, 1240x690) Image search: [Google]
ipadr.jpg
128 KB, 1240x690
I took my iPad to a repair shop close to my home, they guys at the repair shop fucked up the screen replacement and wanted to make me pay even more for the repair that was quoted for 60 dollars just for the screen. It´s been almost 3 months and they keep on telling me that they were waiting for a specific part to arrive from china, and now they have it but the will fix (what they damaged by themselves in the first place) with no warranty and at my own risk.

b/ what should I do

pic related
>>
do it your fucking self and stop paying wetbacks hundreds to attatch a few ribbon cables

actually just throw it out and kill yourself for not knowing how to operate a fucking screwdriver
>>
>>684133028
Stop being an apple fag boy and never buy from them again.
>>
>>684133186
This too
>>
>>684133028
but getting fucked in the ass is your thing.
>>
>>684133186
Yes i know i fucked up, actually the owner is a Chinese motherfucker that I cant even understand most of the time.

But what should I do? Can I call the cops or something ? file a complaint with the pd?
>>
You were stupid enough to pay that much for a tablet with a fuckin Apple on it. Why don't you just pay that guy?
>>
>>684133712
You can't do anything about it, small claims court maybe.

you fucked up, you live in the fucking age of the internet you couldn't google fucking ipad screen replacment tutorials? it's piss easy, fuckers at the GENIUS BAR know how to do it.

hopefully you used a credit card and can dispute it with them

l2screwdriver faggot
>>
>>684133712
Seriously, the fact your posting this shit here and people are actually giving you fucking advice...

This is not the place to be asking for advise on pointless situations in life where anyway you only have a few options. Make a choice, do it. Grow up.

Fucking ruining /b/
>>
>>684133028
Stop buying ipads. Overpriced pieces of shit.
Tell them they will eat the cost of what they broke and had to replace. It's their fucking fault.
>>
>>684133028
Slash his tires then talk to him again the next day. Key his shit if he still doesn't cooperate.
>>
ifixit.com faggot. they ship fast as fuck. your home town guys are beta cucks who want to be repair techs. ipad screen are easy as fuck to replace.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.