Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

anyone know about the weed situation in hawaii? is it easy to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1414063993337.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
1414063993337.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
anyone know about the weed situation in hawaii?
is it easy to get?
police awareness? how do they control it?
what punishment does one get for weed?
>>
It's too humid for weed to grow. The weed that does grow is expensive, but as long as you're not smoking in public nobody cares.
>>
>>684132351
They hate it man
You can get life behind bars for an eighth
>>
>>684132351
http://norml.org/laws/item/hawaii-penalties
>>
Hawaii-fag here. Very easy to get, actually a little too easy. About a third of the state grows in their backyard. The cops don't give a shit cuz they're too busy evicting homeless and directing traffic for the new rail system (no one knows why it's built). Not legal (yet) but I've heard rumors in certain places you can obtain a green card for like $30-$40.
>>
>>684132598
is that what your dealer tells you?
>>
>>684132603
Not true, they have medical and its decriminalized.
>>684132598
They grow narrow leaf drug and hemp varieties, sativas.
>>684133267
Someone knows whats up...

So it's pretty easy to get, look around the beaches. Look for locals of course. Police awareness is out there, weed and petty theft is most of what they deal with in hawaii. They control it on the roads, when smoking you don't have to worry, while driving from town to town you do. Police are budgetted there so they have a lot of police dogs.

It's usually just confiscation if you're not from the island, if you are it's probably gonna be a fine thanks to decriminalization.
>>
Just walk down the main street on Honolulu South beach. Niggers will offer you green in the middle of the day. It's not even difficult.
>>
>>684134259
is it decrriminalised only for citizens? i am staying there for one year only, so prolly not gonna get citizenship
>>
>>684132598
>too humid to grow
I grow for a living and I want you to know how dumb that statement was
>>
>>684135426
you win
>>
File: ayyyyy.png (1 MB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.png
1 MB, 1152x864
>>684132598
>too humid
>>
>>684132351
When I was there a few years ago, I scored some weed by asking around. I was on Honolulu though.
>>
>>684132598
are you retarded? cannabis is a hearty plant, it can grow almost anywhere in many different varieties.
>>
>>684132351
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T, BY ANY MEANS, AND I MEAN NEVER
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.