Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

My sister, how hard would you fuck? what position? details on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: AM2.jpg (74 KB, 840x840) Image search: [Google]
AM2.jpg
74 KB, 840x840
My sister, how hard would you fuck? what position? details on what you would do to her.
>>
>>684127839
Pretty hard
more pics please
>>
>>684127839
Titty fuck, more with tits and face
>>
I'd fart in her mouth then wear her boobs like a hat while singing wonderwall backwards
>>
File: AM5.jpg (86 KB, 913x1113) Image search: [Google]
AM5.jpg
86 KB, 913x1113
>>
>>684128509
You are my hero
>>
>>684128515
keep 'em coming
>>
>>684127839
i would fuckin tie her and let you cuck
>>
>>684128515
>>684127839
I'd smash her back doors in and send it to my m8s on snapchat
>>
>>684127839
Moderately hard in the missionary position and if she was willing violently in the anus.
>>
>>684128515
Would fuck mercilessly
>>
>>684127839
slooow and gently
>>
First id dress her in somehing cute but sexy, like a black body suit. Then id put her in a collar and leash and use it to make her suck my throbbing cock while she wiggles her little play thing ass in the air in anticipation. I make sure she gets nice and slobbery as i rub her spit all in her hair and on her face. By this point her body suit is mostly torn around the chest, exposing her tits and hard nipples. After fucking her throat i then pick her up and push her face down into the bed, with her ass sticking up. I tear a big hole in the back to expose her tasty pink asshole and soaking wet quivvering pussy. I jam my cock in her sloppy cunt and give a few hard strokes to the base, she moans with pleasure. I reach around and put two of my fingers in her mouth, she sucks them as though they were a cock about to explode with cum. When my fingers are good and sloppy i slide them into her tight asshole while im fucking her. I strech them around in her asshole and she moans with pleasure. After fucking her like this for a good while, i take my cock out of her pussy and work it into her asshole, with my fingers still in as well, She moans ans screams with pain and pleasure. "Yes oh yes please fuck my little ass daddy please" she says
I glide my cock in and out of her ass before getting a good rhythm. Her ass is covered in sweat, by this point i am not moving, she is gliding her asshole up and down my cock all by herself, just like a good little anal whore. She knows all her holes are good for is depositing loads of cum.
she bounces on my cock more and just before i cum i grab her waist and bury my cock balls deep in her slutty little cum hole, and i fill her with my semen as she moans. Then, she sucks the remaining cum and ass juice off my stilll throbbing cock. And then she texts you to tell you another man has cum in her ass, and that you never will OP.
>>
>>684127839
titfuck her while she's laying down. Bust my load on her face
>>
>>684128509
maybe said i...
>>
>>684129987
Virgin detected
>>
>>684127839
anal without preparing, would definitely make her clean the shit off my cock with her mouth :D
>>
>>684130260
confirmed never fucked a submisive
youre missing out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.