Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

My girlfriend wants to wait till marriage to have sex, which

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: dnews-sexsleep-hero.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dnews-sexsleep-hero.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
My girlfriend wants to wait till marriage to have sex, which is about 2-3 years away in our case. I don't like that at all and I think an important part of our relationship is simply missing. We do other sexual things like oral and hand stuff, but not penetration.

What does /b/ think I should do? I'm really happy with her emotionally, but this lack of sex leaves me longing for more, both physically and the emotional bond that forms when you fuck someone you truly love. I feel as though our relationship is incomplete right now.

Btw we're both virgins, if that makes a difference
>>
Also forgot to mention we've been together for almost 3 years now
>>
Bait harder fgt.
>>
If shes sucking you off and swallowing, enjoy that while it lasts because that goes away quickly once you get married. Cramming your cock in her honey hole is great and all, but what I would give for a solid BJ once in a while.
>>
>>684126074
Break up with her. You're looking at a lifetime of irreconcilable differences here.
>>
>>684126074

You're being bullshitted and played by her man. Tell her that she shouldn't be dating if she doesn't want to have sex and if she does want to date she should explicitly tell people this on her first few dates. I assume she told you month(s) into your relationship.

I went through this with my gf OP and now we have sex all the time if you need any questions ask me.
>>
>>684126687
Ok, how did you convince her to drop the whole "waiting till marriage" bullshit? She's doing it for personal reasons, not religious if that helps
>>
Dump her. Now.
>>
>>684126074
She want to wait until marriage before having sex WITH YOU while twirling around in the cock carousel with her 'friends.'
>>
>>684126074
Do anal. It's the closest you can come to sex without loosing virginity. It's also more enjoyable and intimate than stuff like oral.
>>
>>684126834
Nah, she's not like that. She even tells me how much she wants to have sex with me sometimes, but she wants her wedding night to be her first.
>>
>>684126835
She is completely closed off to the idea of anal
>>
>>684126074
>thinks he'll get sex AFTER marriage
>>
>>684126945
>Nah, she's not like that.

You'll have to burn to learn.
>>
>>684126990

unless she's "THE ONE", dump that bitch
>>
>>684126990
It sounds like your sex life is going to suck even after marriage.
>>
>>684127156
It's not like she doesn't have a sex drive, she just tries to suppress it until the wedding night
>>
OP is a megafag.
>man the fuck up
>tell her you have needs
Inb4 you make the biggest fuckup of your shitty short life
>>
>>684126619
This

Lack of sex is only the beginning. OP, if you've talked to her about this whole "emotional bond" thing and she still refuses to have sex, dump her. It'll save you years of your life as well as a very costly divorce. Ignore all these "cuck" posters.
>>
>>684127210
That's the thing that's killing me though and why I won't leave. I genuinely believe that she is "The One." If we were financially stable, I'd marry her tomorrow
>>
>>684127197
I've been burned, but I can promise you that she's not like that at all
>>
>>684127513
OP... Just exactly how old are you?
>>
>>684126619
/thread
>>
>>684127617
Currently I'm 21 and busy getting an engineering degree
>>
If you are putting your fucking mouth on genitals but refuse to penetrate, you're a fucking retard. Break up only because your ideals are different from one another.
>>
File: 123441658196.jpg (17 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
123441658196.jpg
17 KB, 456x297
>>684126074
just wait bro. it's worth it. Nothing is different from hand oral anal or vaginal its all about you getting off once and a while and if that's happening don't push it.

Trust me.
>>
>>684127708
Where the fuck do you live? What the fuck is with this mentality of not having sex before marriage.
Get her super drunk and finger her to see if she's still a virgin. I think you'll be in for a suprise.
>never trust the devil spawn aka woman
>>
>>684126074

>Oral and hand stuff
>Think that not having sex means anything

That's real retarded, sir.
>>
>>684127992
Knowing her family and her background, she definitely is still a virgin.

>>684128008
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>684126780

I told her if she actually intended to get married then it wouldn't matter, and that I was committed to having a lasting relationship and having sex was part of the commitment for me.
I also said that I was missing something I wanted for a relationship and that it wasn't going to work out properly if she wanted to wait.

>>684127981

This guy is a cuck and he's lying
>>
>>684127513
i should have specified. "THE ONE" meaning the one being reciprocated. if she's just your one, but you're not hers, then it won't work.

then again, if she really saw you as "THE ONE" too, she wouldn't be able to deny you. she'd be all over you.
>>
>>684127708
Then DUMP HER, you're still just a baby. She any kind of penetrative sex... You are a MAN. A man has needs. Our sexuality is just about the strongest force within us. If she does not satisfy your needs, you will turn to something else that does, whether it be food, emotional support, sexual relief, etc. The same goes the other way around. You are looking at irreconcilable differences between the two of you. Remember, "a good wife never lets his husband leave the house hungry or horny".
>>
>>684128172
>Knowing her family and her background, she definitely is still a virgin.

>inb4 she's getting rawdogged at work every day
>>
>>684128368
>projecting your fantasies this hard
>>
>>684128172

I mean that if you're doing sexual things, then you're not abstinent anyway so what the fuck is the point of not having sex. It's not goddamn magic.
>>
>>684127513
She's not the one. I've been in a relationship with one of these pseudo prudes before. This kind of thing is grounds to consider her crazy. Never fuck/relationship a crazy girl.
>>
>>684128268
I am "The one" for her as she is for me. She tells me how she wishes we could get married already so we can start having sex
>>
>>684128172
Jesus christ you're either a fucking beta cuck or a gr8 b8.
>knowing her family..she's a virgin
I almost choked on my snickers. 404 this b8 thred. Finger the bitch or kys. Better safe than sorry. You're wasting years for some selfish cunt that tries to prove something that has no fucking value in our days
>>
File: 1189058955784.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1189058955784.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>>684126074
>>684127981

It's all mental. You think you need sex because you see sex. Monkey see monkey do.

Do you love this girl? Is she worth waiting for, aside from not putting out?

Then mindfuck yourself out of caring about sex dude.

Afraid that if you don't do it before marriage that after you're married your sexual kinks will clash?

Don't. If you end up marrying this girl and she is willing to suck your dick at will why do you think fucking would be different?

I would tease her asshole a little every once and a while maybe she will let you fuck her ass, mine did.
>>
>>684126074
God's Loophole
>>
The bitch probably has an STD which is why she keeps avoiding vaginal sex. Get her really drunk and then just fuck her. Be a fucking man.
>>
To answer the same question that keeps getting posted, she doesn't care about being abstinent, she cares about saving penetration till marriage. She's excited by the idea and wants it to be something she looks forward to as part of her wedding night.
>>
>>684128559
>believing this

OP, virginity in today's world means very little. As plenty of other anons already said, dump her ass. It ain't worth it, partner.
>>
>>684128739
She says that she'll feel cheated out of a magical wedding night if it's just more of the same. Like the night rolls around and we have sex like we always do, rather than experiencing something new
>>
File: 1251500054107.jpg (61 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
1251500054107.jpg
61 KB, 448x473
>>684126074
>>684127981
>>684128615
Call me a cuck if you want but I had the same situation as you, EXACTLY THE SAME.

I forced the issue and we fucked, and we are still together. But it literally changed nothing, i didn't feel different or better or more secure or any of the shit you may be hoping fucking will do.

Let her suck your dick like a firehose bro, don't fucking let your animal instincts command you.
>>
>>684128739
For all you fucking know she could have already lost her virginity. Make her spread that gash wide so you can see it for yourself. You're gonna have a surprize on your wedding night when you find her loose as a sand bucket.
>you deserve your cuck fate
>>
>>684128972
>we have sex like we always do, rather than experiencing something new

well shit son, that's what nipple clamps and kong vibrators are for. you can have normal sex now and surprise her on her wedding night.
>>
>>684128739
That's funny considering first time vaginal penetration is painful and in general not enjoyable for most women. She better get herself a dildo and start breaking it in a couple weeks in advance if she wants the first time to be any good.
>>
>>684129133
I've told her that as well. She knows it won't be enjoyable, and that it will probably be more of an awkward night than a magical one, but she still chooses to have that because "it's new"
>>
>>684128626
>God's Loophole
>>684126074
that anon's right, make her see this video OP
https://youtu.be/CS4wptwMfwQ
>>
>>684129080
It means you are a cuck with 0 sex drive
>>
>>684128972
It's the same thing. You have needs she ignores. It isn't about abstinence, or virginity. It's about the fact that she refuses to have sex. Think about for a minute... Your wedding night gets there and you go to put it in. She tells you to stop because it hurts too much. You'll live the rest of your life without sex. And yes, sex for first time almost always hurts them. Remember only about 25% of women have a G spot. Also, only about 5-20% of women reach orgasm through penetration.
>>
>>684128972
And then you will have a wedding party and unless you have money flowing out of your ears to pay to someone who would take care of organizing everything, you both will be so exhausted on your wedding night that having sex is the last thing you'd want to do. Especially if it is your first time and should be really memorable and amazing.
Your gf is living in a fantasy world, OP.
>>
>>684128559

She's saying you're the one but holding back anon. You're willing to put everything into the relationship but she's not. If she wanted to she could break up tomorrow and not be phased by it at all. What has she said the reason is for not wanting to have sex?

>>684128615

This guy is a cuck. I felt shit when I was in a relationship and not having sex. I would occasionally feel like I'd been nurtured or leashed when we were messing around but I "wasn't allowed" to put it in. It also felt really shit when I got hit on because I felt it should be within my right to bring a bitch home and fuck her, since my gf wasn't providing something I wanted. NOT having sex in a relationship is NOT healthy, especially if she's teasing. Anyone telling you that "busting a nut is busting a nut" is an idiot.
>>
>>684129260
As the other anon said, nipple clamps
>>
>>684126074
How old are you?
>>
File: 1270490983875.png (4 KB, 210x187) Image search: [Google]
1270490983875.png
4 KB, 210x187
>>684129260
>>684129080
>>684128615
>>684126074

I gotta go, but >>684129340
I didn't say we aren't sexually active. She is cool with me fucking her ass is all. And dude, in 10 years you'll be married or you won't be and all this stupid shit you're blasting /b/ with will feel so fucking far away.

Anyways man do what you want. I couldn't stop myself from forcing it on her and you probably won't either. But I'm just telling you, the morning after, you won't be feeling 100% better. See ya.
>>
>>684129260
Have you suggested the dildo thing? Seriously that special wedding night first time should at least be enjoyable if it's costing you two years of misery.
>>
>>684126579
This, enjoy the head while you can OP.
>>
>>684129664
I'm not getting married. I'm not retarded mate. Marriage is the death of passion knowing that you're going to have one vagina for the rest of your life.
>>
>>684128739

Losing your virginity as a girl is not an enjoyable experience. It will hurt and she will cry and if you try to go too far she's going to think sex is terrible and not want to do it again. On top of that it takes a lot of time both to comfortably take someones virginity and also get accustomed to what they enjoy from sex. It's as much of a step in getting to know someone as sharing intimate personal knowledge with each other and don't let anyone fool you into thinking it isn't.

For me and my gf we spent about a month penetrating her, a little bit at a time, to going into full swing for about 5 minutes at a time and going through in which positions she felt most comfortable and how long it took her to be wet enough for sex.
Today we have a healthy sexual relationship and I know everything from how much foreplay she wants to how long she can I can hit her cervix for before it becomes too much pain for her.
>>
File: group-project-3.gif (474 KB, 210x242) Image search: [Google]
group-project-3.gif
474 KB, 210x242
>>684126074
>Btw we're both virgins, if that makes a difference
It does make a big difference. If you're both virgins then you can't miss what you never had.
>this lack of sex leaves me longing for more, both physically and the emotional bond that forms when you fuck someone you truly love
you don't know it, virgin. stop reading cosmo faggot. "this lack of sex" aka your life and everything you know? you talk about sex and making love like you know shit about it, which you don't.
Wait till marriage 2-3 years of not fucking wont make a difference. you're already a cuck that never had his dick touched so might as well invest in a bitch that is as incompetent as you are in the subject. Not to mention the upside that she doesn't have miles of dick in her odometer.
endure it and shut the fuck up. The way you stand you will most likely wont be able to convince any other woman to fuck you since you're such a loser that even the woman that loves you isn't willing to do it either.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.