Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Any MGTOW in here? Tell us about why you got into it and how

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: mgtow.png (8 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
8 KB, 237x212
Any MGTOW in here? Tell us about why you got into it and how it's going for you.
>>
I got into it because I realised that women bring nought to the table but a vagina and I can rent one of those by the hour with much less fuss and drama. It's also cheaper in the long run.
>>
>>684110237
not really
i'm just a loser who can't find a girlfriend
>>
I feel that it's understandable with majority of women, most are entitled and are a burden in the grand scheme of things. However, there are some girls (my girlfriend included) who are totally drama-less and are actually beneficial to keep around. It's like having a bestfriend with you all the time that you can fuck and contributes equally to the relationship.
>>
>>684111336
Unicorns
>>
File: 1463144276210.jpg (35 KB, 237x237) Image search: [Google]
1463144276210.jpg
35 KB, 237x237
>>684111666
Checked
>>
File: url.png (11 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
url.png
11 KB, 240x200
>>684111666
>666
CHECKD MY DARK LORD
>>
Can't be fucked to talk to any girls, been there and its not worth the effort until you find someone who is actually worth it
>>
We understand we shall put back together the concept of family and union, cooperation between the sexes, because a group of whiney and bitchy cunts decided to separate them with an ideology which grows more powerful in the west, which is feminism.

Yet there's a group of people who are willing to do nothing because "it's too hard" "it's not gonna work out" "most women are like this anyways". Why? Why can't you actually put the same time and effort into making sure the future gets better, rather than making things even worse? Either admit you don't care whether things go to hell or do something to help stop this bullshit. Stop taking the same victim position.
>>
>>684113746
So if someone has the legal power to enslave you, you need to give in to that power to save an ideal that is near dead?
>>
>>684113746
Okay. I don't care whether things go to hell. I'm happy with my lifestyle. I'm a strong independent man that don't need a woman.
>>
You should try being bisexual. It's so much easier.
>>
>>684114132
I wish I could, but I think men are nasty
>>
>>684114188
No one says you have to kiss em
>>
>>684114081
No. What I mean is that you should try to fight instead of fleeing to the mountains.
>>
>>684114242
You have to kiss their dick tho
>>
>>684114270
How can you fight it? All the cards are stacked against you legally, and feminism is what killed it anyway, so you're saying basically to do what they want to fight them, it doesnt make sense.
>>
>>684114286
No. Just take it up the pooper and give em the ol sausage
>>
>>684114547
kek, I'll give it a go ol chap
>>
>>684110237
Image makes me cringe every time, no idea why
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.