Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Who do you main in League of Legends and why isn't it Singed?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Singed.png (30 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
Singed.png
30 KB, 120x120
Who do you main in League of Legends and why isn't it Singed?
>>
>>684104006
KYS
>>
>>684104159
I'm already dead inside. Release me from this agony.
>>
>>684104587
I can't even kill myself even though I want to. I failed twice (1 maybe a cry for help, the other the real deal) and now I'm too scared to face eternal nothingness. If I cant even kill myself then I can't kill you. Unless...........
>>
>>684105010
tell me how to end it
>>
>>684104006
who the fuck plays lol anymore
>>
>>684106184
your mom
>>
>>684106184
Went to shit after season 4
>>
>>684106384
it's better now, come back
>>
>>684106098
Well I tried it this way. thought it was fool proof. 1. Make a noose out of electrical cable. 2 tie noose high up on a shed ceiling beam and place a chair under the noose. 3 take a load of sleeping pills and wash it down with alcohol. 4 put head in noose and stand on chair. 5 wait until you pass out from sleeping tablets and the bottle of vodka you drank. you will fall asleep and never wake up again.
I failed because a neighbour with binoculars likes to spy on the neighbourhood. He saw what I was doing and called the fucking cops! They cut me down and I woke up in the hospital having my stomach pumped.
you could try that but I don't recomend it
>>
>>684104006
why are you here. go back school
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.