Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

HELP ME PLEASE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY MOTHER'S

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
HELP ME PLEASE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY MOTHER'S BF

last month my mom's new bf, a 37 years old black man, came to live in our house with my mother, me and my 14 years old sister.

they dated for like 3 years and i think soon they'll get engaged.
he's a very rude guy, he's unemployed so basically my mother work to feed three people ("my bitch" "shut up" are the sentences he usually use with my mother, sometimes he slap my mother's ass in front of me or my sister) and act like the owner of the house.

he usually says that i look like a "retarded frog" or he call me "frogface", "mozzarella and cheese" and he call me "the whitey that live in my house" when his (loudy) friends come over.

my mother seems really in love with him and when i tried to speak about it with her she said that i had to accept him and the fact that he's not like my father.

what should i do to stop this?
i'm very sick about all of this situation
>>
Slap your mums ass in front of him to show dominance
>>
Then fuck your sister
>>
>>684099426
Get a hold of his phone, get a friend to make a fake underage whore profile somewhere, exchange lewd DMs, show to mom.
>>
>>684099842
he never leave his fucking phone, he spend his days basically playing vidya and texting his "fams", drinking beer and/or monster
>>
>>684099426
You have to man up OP. I don't know how old you are, but what you need to do, is get yourself a job, an own place, and leave with your sister. This probably will take years, so you have to bear with it. It is mentally challenging, getting out of such situation, but I know you can do it OP.
>>
i'm 17 years old, i can't go anywhere now, i'm still in highschool.

he's very a stressing situation he says that i couldn't even beat up his sister (she has some mental retardation or down syndrome, i don't know) and that my face looks like a pizza that was thrown on the floor.

sometimes he steal my moneys, i don't know to do what since my mother pays everything he wants
>>
>>684100359
is living with your dad not an option?
>>
>>684100651
he died 5 years in a car accident, and my grandparents (mother's ones are both dead) live in another state
>>
>>684100715
sorry about your dad man. I was actually in a similar situation in HS. Mom's 3rd husband was a good for nothing, let's make a child and live on welfare guy. Last few years of mine was listening them argue every single fucking day. almost without exception. I feel sorry for my little brother who was born from my mom and this guy. So I decided to go study in a university, and get myself a good job after that.

For your situation, this would be a solution on the long run. But right now? I don't really have an advice unfortunately.
>>
>>684099426
>"the whitey that live in my house"

lol sounds like OPs mad that nigga dick fucks his mum
>>
he once said that my sister in two or three years will be a "very nice bitch" and that one of his "fams" is already planning to date her.

also when him and my mom get laid i can clearly hear them having sex even if our bedrooms are on different floors, i think he does it on purpose
>>
>>684100359
Don't be a pussy, I moved out of home when I was 17 and still in highschool because my mother's boyfriend pissed me off. It was fucking awesome. I was the only person my age with a place so everyone wanted to go there. Shit was cash
>>
Start putting visine eye drops in his beer or whatever he's drinking that shit will cause extreme vomiting do it consistently and he'll be a perma resident in the hospital
>>
>>684102909
Also causes diarrhea
>>
>>684099426
Fuck him in the ass.
Next time you see him, just bend him over the counter and thrust your dick in his ass.
You will automatically be the Alpha male of the house and he'll leave you alone.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>684099426
Poison watermelon
>>
I'd kill him. My mom tries to pull that shit he will be dead. No niggers in my house or family. Ever. Period.
>>
>>684103851
Oh man, you're so tough. I bet you're one of those guys I shouldn't mess with if I ever met you in real life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.