Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, depressed faggot with anxiety here in need of some advice.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Hey /b/, depressed faggot with anxiety here in need of some advice.

What do you do when all your friends live really far away, life is dry as fuck, not much money, games aren't fun anymore, can't get pussy, can't go out without freaking out and can't kill yourself because you're scared of dying and hurting the few parts of family you have even though you really want to?
>>
Do lots of drugs
>>
>>684096981
The idea of it really makes me worried, like I said I don't want to hurt the people around me.
I've only smoked weed a few times and it wasn't that interesting.
Pretty heavy drinker, but I don't drink with people a lot, usually alone
>>
>>684096838
fap
>>
>>684097142
Best thing in my life atm, but it doesn't change the way I feel all the time
>>
>>684097089
drinking alone is the way to go imho

im not really suicidal but i think about it every other day. i made it my resolution to not hurt my mother with that choice thou. i guess she would blame herself no matter how elaborate my last letter would be. no way im doing that to the one person who loves me with all her heart.
Life´s shit and meaningless but i still cant do that to her
>>
You either try and work through it or kill yourself honestly. Im trying the first one out for a few weeks dont think its working.
>>
>>684097089
daily smoker and semi alcohilic here

dulling my senses and managing boredom with weed works pretts well for me
>>
OP here figured I'd mention a few things

Weed and alcohol only have a sort of half effect on me, I can only get so buzzed no matter how much I drink/smoke but I always end up on suicidal thoughts.

My family is a complete fuckfest of bad shit to summarise and there's only 2 people left in it and I'm decently close with them.

The thing that fucks me the most though is that I had this awful on/off thing with a girl for 3 years that I was completely in love with and she said it was the same back, though for those 3 years she played me in so many fucking ways and did nothing but hurt me. At the end of it she chose some guy I've never heard of over me out of nowhere when I tried being with her in person since it was long distance. I'm still obsessed over her and it's been months since this happened
>>
>>684097830
any interests keep you going?

maybe sounds stupid but im really curious about how the world and technology is going to evolve....just think about what happend in the last 20-30 years and image how much has is going to change in the next 20....dont want to miss it
>>
>>684098078
The only interest that kept me going was playing games, but now there's no more enjoyment.
No real other hobbies since I'm not particularly good at anything
>>
>>684098260
that´s the end of my wisdom then...
game i can recommend: No Mans Sky (June 2016)
>>
Take a flight to Portugal. From there, backpack to South Korea. If you make it, it'll be a life changer. If you dje, well, you have figured our a way of killing yourself without killing yourself.

I did it from 2011-2013 after I failed college and it saved my life.
>>
>>684098649
Traveling is an interesting idea but the bad parts of your suggestion are that:
I'm anxious as hell around people
Poor
Even if I can die, it'll still hurt those 2 family members and I just can't do that
>>
>>684098649
die* out*
Phone
>>
I feel the same way as you, I don't know what to do. :/
>>
Giving a self bump to the thread to see if there's any more suggestions before letting this die
>>
find new things you might love, move on with the girl that hurt you and try to find someone new. go out a little more each day; you can overcome anxiety by this, just try harder. you can do it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.