Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

If you could go back in time to meet your father when he was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
If you could go back in time to meet your father when he was the same age than yourself.

What is the most shocking revelation you would tell him ?
>>
You'll be dead soon
>>
your son will move away from you after you destroy his only hobby and chance at making it big. And he will never forgive you, even after you kill yourself over him.
>>
I will probably fuck up his Comic fanatism by revealing Marvel SJW conspiration

Captain America is black
Thor is a woman
iron Man is the icon of mysogyny
Hulk is tamed by a woman
>>
>>684095769
don't ignore the speck on your liver
>>
>>684095769
One day you will make serious money and the struggle is worth it, however you remain a cheap cunt all your life.
>>
>>684095769
You're going to get married but have a very bitter divorce, your three biological children will ALL be either gay or transgender, and oh yes you'll end up marrying again - but this time you'll marry some portuguese coal burner and you'll have to look after her lil nigga while she goes back to college for LIBERAL ARTS
>>
>>684095865
>>684095875
>>684096005
>>684096054
No one care about your life

Pic related
The giant will fall
Beware of the kebab
>>
>>684096182
actually telling him this might make him kill himself, which would then mean I never existed, getting two birds stoned at once
>>
You die and I grow up an orphan.
>>
>>684095769
He would have probably kicked my ass and told me to go fuck myself.

My dad today has a great job, house paid off, new wife, new daughter, multiple cars paid off, couple hundred grand in the bank, money into retirment.

Back when he was a kid he partied every goddamn damn, cocaine like a boss, smoked pot everyday, speed, bars, motorcycles, 70s metal music, parties parties parties, he was known for bouncing his head off other guys heads(nasty headbutt). He red lined daily. It all eneded after a couple dwi and he got his shit together.

Wouldnt have told him anything
>>
Dont go to afganistan war. You will get blown up with a mine.
>>
File: matador.jpg (190 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
matador.jpg
190 KB, 950x950
The soviet union will callapse in five years. Get to the countryside.
>>
>>684096876
Seems legit
>>
File: save the cock tower.jpg (84 KB, 960x496) Image search: [Google]
save the cock tower.jpg
84 KB, 960x496
>>684095769
to save the clock tower
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.