Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm an alcoholic who drinks about a litre of scotch/vodka

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 17
File: alcoholic1.jpg (14 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14 KB, 600x434
I'm an alcoholic who drinks about a litre of scotch/vodka a day. AMA.
>>
What's your job
>>
>>683090386
web developer
>>
>>683090252
I'm approaching about 1/2 litre a day now, shit sucks
>>
>>683090252
Do you run an alcoholic meme page
>>
>>683090252
Why? Why would you let yourself get that bad? Smoke weed mate
>>
>>683090595
what? no.
>>
Why dont you just stop, its really unhealthy man
>>
Why?
>>
>>683090783
weed fucks me up, besides no access. As to why I got this bad....shit happens, havent recovered from shit in the past. It's an escape.
>>
>>683090869
>>683090892
I know it's bad, my insides all hurt. Why? It's an escape,
>>
>>683090252
how long you`ve been drinking that much?
>>
>>683091077
Everytime you want to drink, rub your hands together really fast and scream. Soon you won't want to drink cause won't want to look like a faggot.
>>
Are you getting a dull pain under your right lower rib cage yet? You're not a real alcohol until your liver is failing like mine.
>>
I'll do either a bottle of wine and a few beers or about half a 750ml and a beer or two between drinks when I eat dinner. I don't think that's bad..
>>
>>683091119
past couple of years. I've been a heavy drinker since about 17-18 but last couple of years have been bit out of control.
>>
>>683091349
Yes, that pain is there.
>>
>>683091337
Jesus christ I just fuckin died laughing
>>
>>683090252

There is a way out if you want there to be, was on a liter of vodka a day for near enough 5 years, went into 30 day detox and am sorta clean now. I do go on binges, but in the past year I've drank maybe 10 times. 2 - 3 days usual amount.

But never mind that, how did you get into your drinking situation mate?
>>
Seriously, man the fuck up, faggot. If you let alcohol run your life, just an hero and be done with it. Life is hard. For everyone. Get used to it already, you massive faggot.
>>
>>683091598
>how did you get into your drinking situation mate
Long story short, shit happened early on that I never recovered from, kept drinking, became a habit, now I can't get drunk on half a bottle like I used to, half a bottle turned into a bottle, which turned into a litre, etc.
>>
>>683091425
don`t you have family or friends? a good friend of mine is also an alcoholic for about 20 years now, and its painful watching him, can`t help him as long as he don`t want to. I guess you have to set goals or find some meaning in life, at least try to change your habbits, i guess thats the most difficult part
>>
>>683091786
>man the fuck up
I know you're right, in practice doesn't quiet work like that.
>>
>>683090252
>who drinks about a litre of scotch/vodka a day
vs my two litres, on top of benzos, crack and smack. goml, pleboholic.
>>
>>683091838
What the fuck is that for bullshit attitude? Ofcourse addicts don't want help. It's your duty as a friend to help him realise he needs help. You are a horrible friend.
>>
>>683091838
>change your habbits
like you said, that's the most difficult part. Small family, nothing to get excited about, no friends.
>>
>>683091786
come back when you have grown up
>>
What do you do about the heartburn?

I've been a chronic drunk for a few years and my stomach and stomach ulcers just fucking hurt.
>>
>>683090252
How much does that set you back?
>>
>>683092114
nothing really, I've been taking esomeprazole apotex but doesn't help much.
>>
>>683091912
Sure it does. You talk about past problems. It is called the past for a reason. Let it go and stop being such a goddamned baby. Do you think everything just jumps into my lap without hard work? Do you think I haven't seen or experienced shitty chapters in my life (and trust me, there are enough)? You don't see me drinkijg my liver away.
>>
>>683092010
that`s not how it works
>>
>>683092114
I have an idea, and it may just blow you away.

>Stop drinking
>>
>>683092040
What are you, twelve? You obviously don't know what 'grown up' means just yet.
>>
>>683091818

Yup that's what happens, same story as mine basically. I won't even start drinking now unless I know I've got at least a week free and 3 or 4 liters of vodka.

I lost everything, and still didn't want to stop, then one day I thought fuck this shit and went into detox. I still love booze and will never be able to drink normally, but being sober is good, but not as good as being drunk. That first drink in the morning is the best feeling I've had, or will likely ever have.
>>
>>683092224
Ain't that a bitch. Science needs to come up with some shit to fix this.

>>683092319
That's like you getting a girlfriend and getting laid. Just not gonna happen.
>>
>>683092165
well, a lot. My life could've been a lot better without the past alcohol use for sure. I have a decent job but could've been at a much higher position if I wasn't drinking. Could've had more friends/more GFs/more this and that if it wasn't for my drinking.
>>
>>683092285
That is exactly how it works. You just need a lot of patience and need to be firm.
>>
>>683091425
So i guess your not that old, maybe in your mid 20s? There´s hope for you
>>
>>683092499
>>
Also, what's your favorite part of being drunk/an alcoholic? Seriously.
>>
>>683092615
I don't enjoy being an alcoholic, that bit sucks. I love being drunk though cos it calms everything down, makes me calm, removes stress, removes doubts, removes nightmares, it's friendly.
>>
I used to drink about 1/2 gallon of whiskey per day. Now I've been sober for 3.5 years.

If you want to get sober, you can do it. It sucks and it's hard, but it's way better than late-stage alcoholism. Late-stage alcoholism is a hell that I wouldn't wish on anybody.
>>
>>683090252
how's the shits the morning after?

also take B1/B-complex every morning the alcohol completely depletes it from your body.
>>
How long have you been doing this?
>>
>>683092905
read the fucking thread before repeating the same questions
>>
>>683092830
>also take B1/B-complex
already am. Morning after is fucking terrible man. I wake up wishing I hadn't woke up.
>>
>>683092830
Yeah sure, give the alcoholic some motivation to keep being one. Wanker.
>>
>>683090252
I was almost getting there. Not fun, used it as an escape alcoholism and diabeties runs in the family. Started with low grade booze then to top shelf then back down to bottom but just bought more of it. Sipped about a half pint of canadian mist mixed in my soda cup through work. After work hit the store get 2 talls of pacifico for the walk home with a pint for when i got home. Then i just slowed down on my own...idk what happened maybe something during my blackout moments. Hope you can make peace with whatever is that makes you drink sooner than later.
>>
>>683092830
Also, start taking milk thistle. seriously. if you take anything make it milk thistle. I don't take a b complex because I eat 1-2 cans of sardines a day, but take milk thistle because hurdur.
>>
>>683090252

Did you start drinking heavily from one day to the other. Or did it happen slowly?
>>
>>683090252
you will die soon
>>
>>683092575
Well thats not that bad either, the friend of me is also in his 40s now, at least he stopped drinking hard stuff, drinks beer most of the time, maybe you should give it a try and gradually decrease the amount of alcohol
>>
>>683093081
What the fuck. You guys are sick and need to be put down before you hurt someone.
>>
>>683092955
i know that feel.
but then i have breakfast drink some water feel all better and before you know it another amber glass is being filled.

>>683093030
what are you doing on this thread? i'm sure there's a YLYL or two going around
>>
>>683092827
>1/2 gallon
that's about two litres, right? same here man, lol. i'd have a pint of vodka staight as soon as i woke.
>>
>>683093095
Like I said I've been a heavy drinker since teen years. It's happened slowly, I used to drink 300ml a day, then 400 ml a day, 600 ml a day etc. Doesn't happen overnight.
>>
>>683093081
>milk thistle
don't know it, wil look it up.
thanks
>>
>>683093135
I know. That's sort of what I'm trying to do without suicide.
>>
I'm not gonna judge, I have been an opiate addict on and off 15 years now. I grew up in the original great Florida OxyContin boom. But alcohol? How do you do it? How do you deal with the hangover? How do you live every single day hungover? Why not just do heroin at this point? If you are gonna flush your life away for a drug, why the fuck is it alcohol? I will never get that. It feels so bad compared to opiates. Hangovers are a nightmare, and you wake up every day with one. I would kill myself if I woke up every day hungover.
>>
>>683093182
You seriously think I find this funny? I find it paphetic. I would help you if I could because I don't wish that kind of lifestyle for anyone. I don't get what goes around in your head and why you would grab alcohol when you know you have a problem. That's just plain ignorance and I find it sad that you don't have any goal.
>>
>>683092812
Ah, strange.

I like being drunk because weird shit happens in my life when I'm drinking, and I enjoy watching other 'normal' peoples lives spiral out of control.

Just last night I was at a bar drinking by myself and a couple came in, when I noticed that it was my old neighbor Lou and another neighbor Morgan. I guess they are sleeping together, which is weird because the last time I saw him he was complaining about his wife probably cheating on him and the last time I saw her was when she on St Patricks day when she was trying to get Lou's wife to sleep with me.

Fuck you, I may have foreclosed on my house but your life is a shit show too.
>>
>>683093451
Errr pathetic*
>>
>>683093284
It boosts liver function. it's amazing. at your rate I'd reccomended 2000mg a day of milk thistle. even better, stop dinking and take the milk thistle n high doses. if you aren't too far gone, it can actually reverse liver dmage. check it out.
>>
>>683093597
>4chan.org
>medicinal advice
>>
>>683093399
Not the OP, but I preferred alcohol to opiates for a variety of reasons. Opiates made me feel good, but alcohol made me feel like the person I always wanted to be. Plus, once you're an addict or an alcoholic, getting the substance becomes the #1 concern. It's way easier to get booze than it is to get pills. Cheaper, don't have to worry about getting arrested, and don't have to deal with black drug dealers who want to kill or rob you. The reason so many addicts end up in prison is because of the things you need to do to maintain a drug habit. With booze, you really only have to worry about a DUI or blacking out/passing out in public.
>>
>>683090968
Elaborate, how does it fuck you up?
>>
>>683093451
That is not gonna help anyone, good for you that you dont have this weakness but stop bragging about it so you feel better, faggot
>>
>>683090252
have you tried not drinking that much, doesn't sound healthy
>>
>>683093678
I end up staring at the walls, can't walk, can't talk, can;t get off the chair to go to bed....
>>
>>683093597
>milk thistle.
wouldn't recommend it tbh. if you really wanna annihilate an ulcer, you need the GAPS diet. i have ulcerative pancolitis, which means legit thousands upon thousands of ulcers to the point where i nearly bleed to death. the GAPS diet kicks the ever-loving shit out of ulcers and keeps them gone. this disease is supposed to be incurable and most doctors won't know about it, but i haven't had any symptoms for 15 years from a disease which was supposedly inevitably gonna require curative surgery within 6 months.
>>
>>683092827
>>683093212
How big are you guys? A pint of vodka in that short period of time would conk most people out..
>>
>>683093451
not giving advice to be an alcoholic you dense peice of shit. i have the same problem with alcohol and it is called a fucking problem

what we are doing here is giving each-other some tips on how to at least keep the body from shutting down for the time being

you think anybody chooses to be an alcoholic?

what the fuck is wrong with YOU? how much of a comfortable and shielded white princess life did you have exactly?
>>
you're on /b/ so you can't be totally computer illiterate op. in which case

>DL & install tor
>search reddit for darknetmarkets
>through tor chose a market, register an account & look around for the LSD listings
>go on localbitcoins & buy some btc
>transfer to the market account you created
>buy some LSD

risk is pretty much 0 since you're just receiving paper. LSD will help you quit alcohol. once you've tripped a few times, I would recommend taking regular SMALL (below 30ug) doses every 3-4 days to stop depression instead of drinking.

you're welcome
>>
>>683093823
Not OP, but am alcy.

Before I got sick, as long as I ate regularly this wouldn't be an issue.

When I didn't eat, I'd likely vomit a little on the first few chugs and then finish the bottle just fine.

A pint isn't that much. I used to drink a fifth on my lunch break and no one questioned it.
>>
>>683093823
I'm not that big. 6'0" and probably 170lbs when I was drinking. You build up a tolerance really fast with booze, particularly when you switch over from beer to hard liquor.

I drank for about 16 years total and I drank daily for about 7 years before getting sober. Here is the progression for those 7 years:

-12 pack/day
-12 pack plus half-pint/day
-12 pack plus pint/day
-18 pack plus pint/day
-12 pack plus fifth/day
-6 pack plus 1.5 fifths/day
-1/2 gallon/day
>>
>>683093839
Cheers to that!
>>
>>683093839
Yes, you choose to be an alcoholic every time you open that bottle. That's your biggest problem, you alway lay the blame somewhere else. As already pointed out a few times in this thread; life is hard, deal with it. Also, don't assume my life has been good just because I'm not an alcoholic. For all that matter, chances are my life has been worse than yours. So shut the fuck up, stop drinking and be a fucking soldier, faggot.
>>
>>683092955
I'm pretty much becoming what you are now
21 years old and drinking a lot more than usual for a year or so now, came back to this gay board and everything, in a bit of a hole
Do the hangovers keep getting worse? I used to be able to deal with them but now they are just fucking ridiculous
>>
>>683094153
oh god checkout this princess.
you are so much stronger and smarter than everyone else here. you are right everyone is a loser and choose this.
feeling good about yourself now? please gtfo
>>
>>683094153
gtfo
>>
>>683094261
So, because I didn't turn to any bottle, I'm a princess? Something is very, very wrong in your head.
>>
>>683090252
Is that it? in my time that was enough to keep me going at work then id hit the wine and beers when I got home
>>
>>683094153
I enjoy drinking. I drink too much. I'm not an alcoholic. I know this because.i am a smoker. I can stop drinking, I do it all the time for months on end. I am addicted to cigarettes. addiction is much different from what I experience with alcohol.
>>
>>683094054
>risk is pretty much 0
what's DL & mean? How's it 0 risk when the drug gets mailed to me?
>>
File: 1461833557738.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461833557738.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>683094153
>>
>>683094365
Oh wine is the worst.

I'd probably need to ask some of my smarter friends, but I used to finish a big bottle of wine and then go to the bar and those nights always ended up with me either shitting my pants, losing something, or pulling my gun out.
>>
>>683094182
>Do the hangovers keep getting worse?
yes, they will get worse
>>
File: kil.jpg (33 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
kil.jpg
33 KB, 530x444
also not op, but have to answer this.
>>683093399
>How do you do it? How do you deal with the hangover? How do you live every single day hungover? Why not just do heroin at this point? If you are gonna flush your life away for a drug, why the fuck is it alcohol?
honest truth, i don't fucking know, i just know i love it and EVERYTHING makes me think about alcohol. achieved something good? have a drink. something bad happened? have a drink. anything inbetween? may as well have a drink, i'm bored.
tried therapy, counseling, CBT, anti depressants, anti psychotics, anti anxiety meds, i've OD'd on china white, i've smoked home-made, purified crack made from peruvian fishscale, i've spent thousands of pounds in hours... all of this in an attempt to stop drinking. i can't.
the hangovers are staggeringly bad when you've been drunk for 22 fucking years and drink 40-70 shots a day. thing is i simply love alcohol, and i say this as someone who just 2 fucking weeks ago kicked heroin and has tried every single common street drug there is, all to excess, multiple ODs on multiple chems, been on detox, in comas, had DTs so bad i practically convulse... but i always come home to alcohol. it's going to kill me, i can't escape. legit past even caring at this point, death is nothing to be scared of.
>>
>>683094153
Please leave the thread, you have no fucking clue on this whatsoever.
I have read some dumb shit but you win. Fucking kids.
>>
>>683090252
May i ask what brand? Top shelf or the swill?
>>
>>683094350
>So, because I didn't turn to any bottle, I'm a princess?
no.
but your attitude makes you one. your highness noticed the reaction people have to your posts?
you have something to contribute please do.
you have advice? please provide
you want to take the moral high ground and call people here losers? please get the fuck out.
>>
>>683094647
Not OP, but I'm fairly wealthy and a drunk.

It's pretty impossible to be a drunk and not be fiscally responsible. Plus you're not drinking for taste but for effect.
>>
>>683094647
top shelf usually. sometimes red when feeling cheap.
>>
>>683094626
Dying surely is though? The process..
>>
>>683093823
>How big are you guys?
180lbs
>>
>>683090252
Maybe you should stop dude
>>
>>683094626
Jesus fucking Christ anon...
>>
>>683090252
How can you fucking afford it?
>>
I'll drink to you anon.
>>
>>683094868
why? i've gone cold turkey after a 5 year opiate binge. i've had a doc fuck up a spinal tap and ram a needle into a nerve in my spine. so much pain i lost consciousness. that was not fucking fun let me tell you, but i coped. i'll probably die choking comfortably on vomit while in a cosy coma.
>>
>>683094870
When I was drinking I was 119lbs as I hardly ate
>>
File: 20160508_001046.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160508_001046.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>683094647
On this right now
>>
>>683094815
Having wealth and being a booze hound, is the quality of the booze you buy a factor or do you just buy something to get the job done?
>>
>>683095126
i make about $120K a year. No savings thou cos I spend it all on alcohol.
>>
>>683095186
well i'm 6ft3 so still skinny af, but i force myself to eat every day. something healthy. otherwise i'll go like 4-5 days and eat nothing, esecially if im using heroin as well as drinking. i just force food down whether i want to or not, along with some vitamins and supplements.
>>
Why be sober, its so boring
>>
>>683095126
Not Op but booze can get pretty cheap if you get the swill and buy in bulk.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 245x172) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 245x172
>>683090252

>Use green and wean off gradually.
>>
File: deth.png (1 MB, 1338x846) Image search: [Google]
deth.png
1 MB, 1338x846
>>683095292
>do you just buy something to get the job done?
not that guy, but fuck no, i drink decent wines and premium spirits. cheap alcohol makes the hangovers worse.
>>
>>683095243
Ahh the chivas
>>
>>683095746
>Coke
Fuck me, shits so expensive where I live. $200-300 a gram for shitty stuff
>>
>>683095746
lol nice!
you don't spend much time in realty do you?

what is on the tin foil? looks like three different things but picture not clear
>>
>>683095859
£100 a gram for some delicious as fuck fishscale. i can get standard stuff for £60, but fuck it, i'd rather not waste the money.
>>683095936
a wrap of heroin, with some melting on the foil.
>>
>>683095292
Depends on my mood or intentions.

I make my own brandy (I have a peach tree in my yard and use that to make it awesome) and that cost a bit of money to set up and I also buy really good moon shine, not shit flavored stuff. That all costs a bit more.

But right now it's 10:21am and I'm drinking Miller lite. I grabbed a sixer after a date last night and it's in my fridge. Actually it's a pretty good beer for the morning. Lite but crisp, makes my throat burn a little less since I have vomit burn on my tongue. Sort of like ginger ale when you have a cold.

>>683095617

dude fuck you I tried way to hard to play that.
>>
Seems to be a decent amount of collective knowledge here right now. How haven't your hearts given out yet? Been drinking a lot recently for about the past half year or so and my chest when I lay down during a hangover feels like its gonna explode, uncomfortably aware of my own heart beat
>>
>>683096087
do you smoke?
do you drink enough water?
try isotonic drinks for a few days and see if goes away.

also, see a doctor. for real this is not normal.
alos 2, stop drinking if you still can.
>>
>>683096087
Dehydration maybe. I kill a grip of water and a bottle of gatorade when i get like that. Then i eat and i fell good enough to hit the sauce again
>>
>>683096087
heart seems to be ok, and i seem to be invincible. i have lost part of my eyesight (brain lesions) due to drugs and booze, but 37 now, haven't been sober since i was 15, everything seems to be in order when i go to the docs.
>>
>>683096087
Dog go get your heart checked. I'm one of the thread drunks and I have heart disease.

You might not be able to fix being a drunk, but you sure as fuck can go to the doctor.
>>
>>683096326
>everything seems to be in order when i go to the docs.
OP here. Same here but I don't understand how everything comes out fine (except liver). Everything hurts inside.
>>
>>683090252
Alex?
>>
>>683096566
>(except liver).
even my liver function comes back fine, lol.
and yeah everything hurts.
>>
>>683096566
I think the only significant medical problems I've gotten came from fucking a girl who ended up having chlamydia and the time I broke my hand punching someone.

Seriously. I've probably been sober two or three days a month every month for the last five years and I go to the doctor often and everything is pretty good. Blood pressure, prostate, heart, stomach, weight, etc are all good.
>>
>tfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSgALhnOyo
>>
I don't drink alcohol often, I think it's stupid and has too many calories. Are you fat, OP?
>>
>>683097416
no. 5 10 , 79 kgs. some beer belly but not too much
>>
>>683097597
79kg, fat
>>
>>683097597
HOLY SHIT!
>>
Im a Marine in about the same state. don't worry /b/ro we got you
>>
>>683097748
>>683097710

Can you translate this weight into freedom unit s please? Also why the fuck did he measure his weight in feet?
>>
>>683097710
>>683097748
that's not fat.
>>
>>683097416
spirits make you loose appetite over time so it negates the extra caloric intake.
>>
>>683097710
>>683097748
what?
>>
>>683097948
Drinking beer, wearing USMC hoody.

MY BROTHERAAAH
>>
>>683097948
thanks mate
>>
>>683098038
YEAH BUDDY!!!!
>>
>>683098081
Got your back
>>
>>683098081
whats got you razzled /b/ro?
>>
>>683098290
thanks man. Fells good to know some fucked up marine overseas is in the same shit that I am and got my back. Love you bro.
>>
the most reasonable people on /b/ are actually middle aged alcoholics.

what have this world come to?
>>
>>683090252
I'm an alcoholic, been trying to quit for sometime now. It's tough. But I did make some progress, I used to drink rum daily.
used to feel like shit all the time, then I started on beer, it really helped me cut back.

Honestly, try to just slowly taper off at this point, try what I did, dump what you got and replace that liter of whisky with a liter of beer and just slowly drink that, it will give you the buzz, but it's a lot less harsh on your body.
I've gone from a pint of rum a day, went to a 6 pack of tall cans a day, now I am down to 6 light bottles a day, less than 5 standard drinks.

Eventually I think I'll just stop, but I feel a lot better.
>>
>>683098140
See I enlisted in the good old days of constant deployments and absolutely no question on conduct if your proficiency was good. we were in Iraq or some weird training environment too often, so everyone knew we were going to be fucked up.

I still remember my Sgt going out to lunch with his Sgt buddies and always showing up for PFC time with some fortys for us. What a nice fucking dude?

He bought unquestionable loyalty for $2.30 at the PX
>>
>>683098574
Love you too homie
>>
>>683098656
I played in Afganyland rah Sgt!
>>
File: chesty-puller-large.jpg (41 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
chesty-puller-large.jpg
41 KB, 640x497
MFW I see what this thread has become.
>>
>>683098815
maybe we'll get shit faced together one day marine, who knows?
>>
>>683099064
You posted God
>>
>>683099064
Also Marines are drunks.

Love you bros.
>>
>>683099141
Fuck yeah im down
>>
>>683099064

/b/`s anonymous alcoholics brotherhood
HAH!
it's a BAAB thread
>>
>>683090252
Addicts are all dumb faggots.
If you want to stop doing something, stop buying it.
Can't drink alcohol if you don't have any you retards.
>>
File: Mattis.jpg (29 KB, 780x635) Image search: [Google]
Mattis.jpg
29 KB, 780x635
>>683099221
MFW that makes me think this is jesus.
>>
>>683096739
Bob?
>>
>>683099319
>what is addition?
>>
>>683099360
GASP!
>>
>>683099409
Jason!?
>>
>>683099409
How did you know? Who are you!?
>>
>>683099458
>>>683099221
SHAWN!
>>
File: 30522630.jpg (25 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
30522630.jpg
25 KB, 300x230
>>683099297
>>
>>683099521
i'll be unanon for a min... I am Garrison.
>>
>>683099419
An excuse made up by women for doing dumb shit.
Sick of all the pussies in the world ruining everything. I bet you believe in ADHD and Transgenders too.
>>
>>683099753
back to cave, anon
>>
File: kong.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
kong.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
>>683099521
SHANIKWA?!
when did you join the marines bitch?
>>
>>683094487
lsd is really hard to detect thats how
>>
>>683099753
What you don't validate that either?
>>
>>683099753
if you bothered reading anything in this thread you wouldn't post that ignorant nonsense

transgenders is total bullshit. but in this thread there are people who are trying to quite and improve themselves. it's cunts like you who are actually the main challange
>>
>>683099926
>>
>>683090252
do you need to drink ensure because nothing else will work to eat?

also enjoy one day vomiting blood all over your house and creating a homicide looking death
>>
>>683100064
I feel their pain.
I'm trying to convince myself I"m a woman and taking estrogen and assholes keep telling me I'm a man. It's a real struggle, alcoholics and trannies are in the same boat.
Hopefully it sinks.
>>
>>683090252
So dear alcies, would you guys consider 3 or 4 pints of beer a day already a bad sign?
>>
>>683100300
it'll get worse
>>
>>683099926
I'll piggyback on the jarhead parade.

2005. You?

Boot.
>>
>>683100300
no, if it doesn't mess with your life you are good
>>
File: 1384824675603.png (164 KB, 626x479) Image search: [Google]
1384824675603.png
164 KB, 626x479
>>683090252
Tomorrow will be three weeks since my last drink.
Hold me, /b/
>>
OP here. 1 am. I'll go pass out now, trhanks for the company
>>
>>683100300
Situation man.

Why and how are you getting those pints of beer? Is it just you and friends and coworkers getting drinks, or are you just drinking it because you got home from work?
>>
What's the take on binge drinking? I'm stuck in a cycle of blacking out every weekend but don't drink during the week
>>
>>683090252
why? whats it like to be an alcoholic and not drink?
>>
>>683100465
Dude I feel for you, I've been a drinker for a while and sobriety is far, FAR fucking worse. It's so incredibly boring.

As Bill burr said, "Do you know how long a fucking year is when you're sober?" It's long. It's long as fuck and nothing about it is good.
>>
>>683100531
decent thread OP its rare
>>
>>683098653
well I don't think they'll be getting a buzz from the beer considering they're saying a whole bottle of vodka wasn't getting them drunk
>>
>>683091932
oh sorry "im a fucking idiot" hard
>>
>>683100465
it's startling how similar this image is, to precisely the view you'd see from above me right now.
>>
>>683090252
Do you want advice on how to quit? If not, disregard; if yes, read on.

AA meetings work, but they suck balls to attend. Solution? Bring the AA meetings to you. It's called Joe and Charlies Big Book Study or some shit. It's a folder full of mp3 files that's all over the torrent sites. It's essentially a meeting that you can attend whenever and however you want. Download that shit bro; burn it to disk, your phone, iPod, usb drive and everything in between. Listen to it privately if even for 2 minutes at a time but preferably longer. Listen to it in your car while commuting. You don't have to take notes or even remember where you left off. If the first 5 minutes keep you from drinking that night, then listen to those same 5 minutes the next day. Hit random, go for a walk, hit next if it gets annoying, etc. Enjoy the benefits of attending AA meetings without the embarrassment or shame of being surrounded by strangers. Admit you have a problem, see yourself without that problem, begin healing; and do this one day at a time. I love you, /b/ro. Godspeed.
>>
>>683100465
OH YEAH! nice going mate!
i'm barely at the end of first. what are you doing for distraction when the itch hits?

>>683100414
2003, not us though.
i met many US jarheads, good people.
but your marines... they should get mandatory blow jobs or xanex.

>>683100241
slowclap.jpg
not even bothering to click the choose image button for someone that autistic.
>>
>>683100208
>do you need to drink ensure because nothing else will work to eat?
what on earth?
>>
>>683091349
Damn Anon

Back at it again with the an alcohol meme
>>
>>683100958
Also not bothering to stop drinking because then your pity party would be over and you were born a victim.
lol your life.
>>
>>683100849
not OP but this speaks to me.
no access to torrents, where else can i get it?
can you find out the exact name please?
much appreciated anon!
>>
>>683101144
you read nothing of this thread you basement dwelling redneck. did you?
go upstairs apologize to your mom for being such a disappointment and finish that MC application form ASAP!
>>
>>683101176
bit torrent google it. stay on proxy
>>
Only suggestion i can give you OP is buy in bulk to save you money and pace yourself to prevent from getting any worse. I get a case of 12 of kraken rum in 1.75L for about 150 bones from total wine and about 50 bones in tall cans through said month. I rarley go to bars and only go out when iam treating the family.
>>
regular /alc/ threads on /ck/.
>>>/ck/7640230
>>
>>683100542
Just drinking it after coming home from work. Work. Eat. Work/game/read/diy/whatever and drink beer.

>>683100380
>>683100439
>>683100542
So, could be, maybe not. Thanks. Sounds like I should probably tune it down before I go up to 5-6 pints.
>>
>>683090252
Where are you from? I may be able to sell you some stolen but legit alcohol. I work in a wholesales warehouse and I always get about 3-10 bottles every week, we always put it down as damage write-off.

Its some good shit though, even expensive 70€ a bottle sometimes. But it has to be always something different though so I cant be consistent in delivery. It would be suspicious if only Johnny Walkers get damaged.
>>
>>683101396
bones?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-08-16-12-1.png (201 KB, 1080x1217) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-08-16-12-1.png
201 KB, 1080x1217
>>683101176
It's in the Android market. First few chapters are free. Good luck, sir.
>>
>>683101363
no proxy either.
i don't want to go into details but i am on a restricted access internet. i can only buy/download legal stuff

not pathetic normally but now i'm in a strange place.
>>
>>683101630
Thanks anon! thanks a million!
>>
>>683101630
That AA shit is bogus.
>>
>>683101618
Dollar's (U.S)
>>
File: Drunk-People-Problems.jpg (108 KB, 578x648) Image search: [Google]
Drunk-People-Problems.jpg
108 KB, 578x648
>>683091337
Holy shit this can work for any habit that hasn't gotten to the point of "I'll do something I never thought I would do before, just to get some blank".
>>
>>683100958
I Run. Seriously. If I'm feeling anxious about getting a drink, I just put some running sneakers and go for a jog.
It's been 100% effective so far.
>>
>>683101822
Your welcome. Also, checked.
>>
>>683101742
get TOR next best bet
>>
>>683096087
It's just heart palpitations that come with minor to moderate alcohol withdrawal. It's okay man. They aren't dangerous
>>
>>683101906
Mufuggin, this.
>>
>>683101831
You're either not an alcoholic or an alcoholic in denial. It works, bro. It truly does.
>>
>>683101831
only if you go into it with a pessimist attitude like yours. seriously though, fuck off.
>>
>>683101906
>>683102082

Also, because of the running, I've started eating ealthier and drink more water too.
It's starting not to suck
>>
>>683101906
fuck me sideways and call me susan. that actually sounds like a good idea and i'm wondering why i have not thought of it.

>>683101831
how is that?

>>683101938
no. YOU are welcomed.

>>683101451
for real? how regular? (no bs, serious question)
>>
>>683101543
Got a buddy at total wine who hooks me up with a case of rum for cost plus a lil extra.
>>
>>683102401
>for real? how regular?
there's pretty much always one there
>>
none of you can hack can you? dont talk to me or my son again
>>
Stop doing shitty web sites.
>>
AA sucks. If you want to quit, look up Rational Recovery and be done with it

www.rational.org/index.php?id=59
>>
>>683101543
LOL!
i work as purchase manager and i swear i take that shit into account
everytime i see "lost due to damaged rate/accident/rats/whatever bullshit that day" i think to myself CHEERS MOTHERFUCKERS! I WISH I KNOW YOU IRL!
and just pass it on to accounting as Within tolerance parameter damage expense
>>
Anyone here ever had strange alcohol drems where they can't tell of they are asleep or awake? And when they can't tell reality from dreams? Also, has anyone ever thought that everything seems harsh and evil during alcohol withdrawal? Like if you go out into public it seems everyone is evil and miserable and is against you? Like everything is chaotic? Kek maybe I'm just a freak
>>
>>683102322
It is something of a cliché among runners, how the activity never fails to clear your head. Does some creative block have you feeling stuck? Go for a run. Are you deliberating between one of two potentially life-altering decisions? Go for a run. Are you feeling mildly mad, sad, or even just vaguely meh? Go for a run, go for a run, go for a run.
>>
>>683102927
The author Joyce Carol Oates once wrote in a column for the New York Times that “in running the mind flees with the body … in rhythm with our feet and the swinging of our arms.” Filmmaker Casey Neistat told Runner’s World last fall that running is sometimes the only thing that gives him clarity of mind. “Every major decision I’ve made in the last eight years has been prefaced by a run,” he told the magazine. But I maybe like the way a runner named Monte Davis phrased it best, as quoted in the 1976 book The Joy of Running: “It’s hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time,” he said. “Also, there are those hours of clear-headedness that follow a long run.”
>>
>>683102839
ALL
THE
FUCKING
TIME!
>>
>>683090252
If I drink anything harder than beer I throw up, so good for you.
>>
no one? this is sad
>>
>>683103018
A good run can sometimes make you feel like a brand-new person. And, in a way, that feeling may be literally true. About three decades of research in neuroscience have identified a robust link between aerobic exercise and subsequent cognitive clarity, and to many in this field the most exciting recent finding in this area is that of neurogenesis. Not so many years ago, the brightest minds in neuroscience thought that our brains got a set amount of neurons, and that by adulthood, no new neurons would be birthed. But this turned out not to be true. Studies in animal models have shown that new neurons are produced in the brain throughout the lifespan, and, so far, only one activity is known to trigger the birth of those new neurons: vigorous aerobic exercise, said Karen Postal, president of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology. “That’s it,” she said. “That’s the only trigger that we know about.”

cont?
>>
>>683103104
you forgot something anon
>>
>>683102839
>Like if you go out into public it seems everyone is evil and miserable and is against you? Like everything is chaotic?
wait this isn't real?
>>
>>683091337
underated post.
My sides have perished
>>
i am curious
any of you cunts live in Munich? i can use someone that i can relate to.
>>
>>683103142
The other fascinating thing here is where these new cells pop up: in the hippocampus, a region of the brain associated with learning and memory. So this could help explain, at least partially, why so many studies have identified a link between aerobic exercise and improvement in memory. “If you are exercising so that you sweat — about 30 to 40 minutes — new brain cells are being born,” added Postal, who herself is a runner. “And it just happens to be in that memory area.”
>>
>>683103194
I think alcohol withdrawal just amplifies it. But in a horribly bad and paranoic way
>>
So...You basicaly are an alcohol?
>>
>>683103173
unless you hack I have no time for you
>>
>>683103348
Other post-run changes have been recorded in the brain’s frontal lobe, with increased activity seen in this region after people adopt a long-term habit of physical activity. This area of the brain — sometimes called the frontal executive network system — is located, obviously enough, at the very front: It’s right behind your forehead. After about 30 to 40 minutes of a vigorous aerobic workout – enough to make you sweat – studies have recorded increased blood flow to this region, which, incidentally, is associated with many of the attributes we associate with “clear thinking”: planning ahead, focus and concentration, goal-setting, time management.
>>
Read how Bon Scott died to know your ending faggot
>>
>>683103310
sorry boss. i'm in pittsburgh.

i'll tap bottles in spirit
>>
>>683103450
But it’s this area that’s also been linked to emotion regulation, which may help explain the results of one recent study conducted by Harvard psychology professor Emily E. Bernstein. Like Postal, Bernstein is also a runner, and was curious about a pattern she saw in her own mind after a run. “I notice in myself that I just feel better when I’m active,” she said. She started to become really interested in the intervention studies that have popped up in recent years that suggest if you can get people who are having trouble with mood or anxiety to exercise, it helps. “But why?” she wanted to know. “What is exercise actually doing?”
>>
File: 500px-Iasip304-sw19b.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
500px-Iasip304-sw19b.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>683094613
What kind of gun, anon?
>>
>>683102839
I get this too anon
>>
>>683103442
ok. take care
>>
>>683103572
we arent being nig nogs in this thread
>>
>>683090252
Why the fuck would I want to ask u anything
>>
>>683103310
Munich here

>>683103475
>pittsburgh
is it nice? i want to visit the US sometime and NY seems like a meme
>>
>>683090475
Holy shit are you me?
Nah I stopped drinking excessively because I wanted to lose weight but I used to drink 4 or so fifths of vodka a week and also am a web dev.
>>
>>683103572
Normally my half colt half AW .45

it's a nice gun. I own a walther that is more comfortable but it rubs the meaty part between my thumb and hand when I shoot.
>>
>>683094613
kek
seriously if you are one of us. give your gun to a trusty friend for safe keeping until you are in the clear.
>>
>>683101831
>That AA shit is bogus.

AA is not for everybody, but it does tend to help people for whom no other method of getting sober worked.

If you're just a heavy drinker, or have "a drinking problem," then you probably don't need AA and can just get sober on your own. Likewise if you still have your job, your family, friends, etc... But AA is often the only thing that works for really bad, late-stage alcoholics.
>>
>>683091786
>"Man the fuck up"
You should use words that don't perpetuate gender stereotypes, it benefits us as men as well as women. I suggest:
Get it together
Fortify
Tcob
>>
>>683103941
i've lived in many big and medium sized cities.

Pittsburgh is the nicest, but much of that comes from how quickly you can just leave the city and be in a country environment.

What are your hobbies and interests?
>>
>>683104122
>fifths of vodka a
then what is the best recommended solution for people that on the outside still keep the facade?

to anyone concern including family and boss i'm just a normal run of the mill average Joe.

somehow i manage to keep my job and family relations at an OK. but i keep falling back to the sauce
>>
>>683104330
AA is full of horny sluts. Go to a young people's AA or NA meeting and there is an endless supply of them.
>>
>>683093813
Well yeah that sounds like weed I mean I can talk and function but what you described is when I smoke a shit ton of it >>683093822
>>
>>683104073
Oh i put my gun in my mouth a lttle over a year ago, my absolutely beautiful ex gf saved me that night and on another time. since than i haven't looked at suicide, even briefly.
>>
>>683104330
>What are your hobbies and interests?
nothing of late really.
i enjoy a good book and a good drink, but literally nothing else for the last 8-10 years.
i am looking though. just have not found my thing yet i think.
>>
File: 1448126018034.gif (63 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
1448126018034.gif
63 KB, 200x154
>be me
>25 with nothing to show for it
>get in relationship with an amazing woman
>truck shits the bed
>lose my job because two people working and going to school out of one vehicle is fucked up
>she makes loads more money than me
>always been a drinker but never heavily
>feel guilty about gf bringing home the bacon
>feel bad that i have nothing anymore just her
>the drinking starts gradually
>its helps the loneliness
>start getting TOO comfy letting her be the supporter
>start drinking everynight out of sheer boredom
>after I do chores and shit, whatever i can do to seem like im making some sort of effort
>i go for the bottle, as if to reward myself
>it spirals
>start drinking ' the hair of the dog ' to avoid hangovers
>thats the slippery slope
>start waking up taking shots of vodka
>barely eating, beer makes up most my daily calories
>started getting withdrawel symptoms when out of booze
>not bad at first just like a super hangover
>realize i dont want to be a full blown alcohol
>sheer willpower
>would have a drink after 6pm, no sooner.
>when i wake up, its coffee and food
>start feeling better.
>start sleeping better
>my appetite is back
>beer gut is disappearing
>no longer take yellow diarrhea squirts all day
>instead its a nice thick turd log
>feels good man
>i never thought id enjoy myself if i didnt have an alcohol buzz
>i proved myself wrong

I still drink, i prolly drink too much still, but living with the fear of withdrawel is a nightmare.

And pretty soon the pleasure you got from drinking turns into a demon.

Fix yourself brothers, alcohol is much better with its a leisure activity instead of a conviction.

trust me, iv been where some of you have been, with the same mindsets, its not too late.
>>
>>683104700
keep her!
if you actually have a girlfriend that understanding then i believe you have a ticket out!
LOVE THAT BITCH OR I WILL END YOU!
>>
>>683104512
"13th Stepping" is a good way to get an STD. Plus chicks in AA are crazy, particularly the drug addicts who were sexually and physically abused by nigger dealers.
>>
>>683104512
Yeah my sis just got out of Gateway and showed up at my house the weekend after crying about spending the day in a hotel with a heroin addict cheating on her husband.

i got a box of wine out of the deal
>>
>>683104478
I'm not sure about the best solution, but many people find relief with things like therapy, new hobbies, exercise, etc...

That said, AA will still work for people like this. They're just less likely to stick around because they are not as desperate as the guy who nearly drank himself to death and has nothing. There is some bullshit in AA and this often discourages people from sticking around, if they feel they have other options.
>>
>>683104958
she cheats on her boyfriend with me, but that is all I need
>>
At least it's not meth.
>>
>>683105188
i can take bullshit. it's just that i can't take a risk of anyone knowing i see therapy. i know how fucked up that sounds but my social relation is actually in a backward fuck country that appearances is all that matters

i am really trying to be a better person but somehow i keep fucking up which leads me to believe
i need i help. but at the same time it must be discreet

>>683105416
shit anon. good luck?
>>
>>683103692
What do you mean by this? Are you illiterate?
>>
>>683091337
>1337
solid m8 I kekt
>>
>>683104779
respect. good shit
>>
>>683104779
>>683107287
your samefagging is too sad.
>>
File: image.png (835 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
835 KB, 2048x1536
>>683107461
right
>>
>>683090252
got your liver checked? if not jesus christ man get it checked. i promise you whatever pain you are feeling now won't compare to liver failure
>>
>>683108341
you had liver failure? what do you know about it?
>>
>>683108562
thankfully my liver is fine but i am a nurse and to put it lightly it isn't pretty. throwing up blood is a common sight and having a swollen abdomen all the time is unsightly and it looks agonizing. not to mention that it's a death sentence. our job is to simply prolong the life of those diagnosed with it as they cling on to the hope that a donor becomes available. the waiting lists are massive so in reality we are only making our patients suffer more. you would definitely have some form of liver damage but the damage may be reversed or at the very least lessened. look op I'm not going to preach to you but unless you want to become jaunt and throw up your insides i suggest that you cut the crap
>>
My friend died last Tuesday from alchohol addiction. Stop that shit before you kill yourself.
>>
>>683110340
how
>>
>>683110468
he was an alcohol
>>
So on the serious side, Ive been posting.

Do you guys remember your first rape?

I remember mine.
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/thailands-monastic-rehab-tham-krabok-528

Anon, check this out:
>>
>>683110111
and you think that we don't know that? if it wasn't clear to me that this is a fucking death sentence i am imposing on myself i wouldn't be asking anons for advice how to stop.
i keep promising myself i will stop but somehow find myself back on that shit.
>>
Chronic alcohol. Been drinking a fifth of Jameson and a Six pack almost every day for a few years. Was starting to have liver pains, acute pancreatitis and the DTs every time I stopped. Was pretty sure death was imminent so I decided to stop. Been taking 50 mgs of naltrexone and 500 mgs of antabuse every day and haven't had a drink in a month now. This is definitely working way, way better for me than any other recovery program I've ever tried. Feel totally great. You definitely need someone to help you with it otherwise you'll just slip and not take your pills.
>>
>>683090252
Im drinking a bottle of winr a day. Does this count as alcohlism?
>gone in 5 minutes on average
>>
>>683110340
>>683110701
>top that shit before you kill yourself.
wrong "how"
>>
>>683092496
That's completely not how it works. You can't force a person to understand that they need help. They have to realise it theirselves.

Source: mum nearly died, took liver failure and a burst portal vein from her liver to stomach (vomiting blood etc) to finally realise that it was ridiculous. She looked like a fucking minion lol
>>
>>683110708
>implying i remember anything
i have picked up two girls this year though, legit just on the street. i was so drunk, just walking past them i told them they were coming home with me and said it so confidently they did.
>>
File: 1461873737676.jpg (121 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461873737676.jpg
121 KB, 900x900
>>683090252
I did the same thing till I developed type2 diabetus, major liver damage, chronic pancreatitis. high blood pressure, neuropathy.

I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this has already been asked, but
>How do you support your habit?

Pic unrelated
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/thailands-monastic-rehab-tham-krabok-528

Even hardcore drug users go to thailand to rehab, its free, and it boasts the highest sucess rate of any program:
>>
>>683111081
It's simple, you have a weak will. When you start drinking again it's because you want to. End of.
>>
>>683091337

wtf lol
>>
>>683111821
Oh i meant actual rape, but nice
>>
>>683111883
>chronic pancreatitis
GAPS diet, anon. you can't have a pancreas transplant.
>>
>>683112082
Fuck off out of here with the shitty vice links like everyone's just gonna up and head out to thailand for a month or so at the drop of a hat
>>
>>683112115
no shit Sherlock?
>>
>>683111081
what causes you to drink? are you trying to drown your demons?
>>
>>683112177
I know. The pancreas never heals. I've had it come on with just a few shots and the fact that I can die from it...
>>
>>683112237
Then what's your fucking question on how to give up alcohol again? You decide you don't want to drink and stick with it.
>>
>>683112259
i wish i had a good answer to that.
>>
>>683112171
may as well have been tbh, i made one of them so uncomfortable. intentionally, i mean. doing seriously nasty shit to her, taking photos of her (and her fucking wedding ring, lol) even though she begged me not to. she's coming back next weekend.
dunno if i've ever legit raped anyone. probably. i did once fuck a girl who claimed to be legal but i later found out may have only been 15. plus i've definitely carried on fucking when a girl has asked me in no uncertain terms to stop. is it still rape if they cum?
>>
>>683112558
why haven't i thought of that?
>>
>>683112685
Wow, you're hopeless.
>>
>>683112742
thank you.
>>
>>683090252
>>>683090252
>Do you want advice on how to quit? If not, disregard; if yes, read on.
>
>AA meetings work, but they suck balls to attend. Solution? Bring the AA meetings to you. It's called Joe and Charlies Big Book Study or some shit. It's a folder full of mp3 files that's all over the torrent sites. It's essentially a meeting that you can attend whenever and however you want. Download that shit bro; burn it to disk, your phone, iPod, usb drive and everything in between. Listen to it privately if even for 2 minutes at a time but preferably longer. Listen to it in your car while commuting. You don't have to take notes or even remember where you left off. If the first 5 minutes keep you from drinking that night, then listen to those same 5 minutes the next day. Hit random, go for a walk, hit next if it gets annoying, etc. Enjoy the benefits of attending AA meetings without the embarrassment or shame of being surrounded by strangers. Admit you have a problem, see yourself without that problem, begin healing; and do this one day at a time. I love you, /b/ro. Godspeed.
>under rated post
Wow! Good advice on b. Just Wow!
Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 17

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.