Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I just broke up with my girlfriend, who I still love so much.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: something_like_love.jpg (540 KB, 1200x691) Image search: [Google]
something_like_love.jpg
540 KB, 1200x691
I just broke up with my girlfriend, who I still love so much. I just coudn't handle, that she had a boyfriend before me, who she loved just as much.
A "I love you" means so little, when you're not the only person she'll tell that.
I hope you guys get what I mean.

Is there anyone with the same issue. Love is so impure. I never want a girlfriend again. Fuck sex, even though I love it, this amount of suffering everyday, thinking about her fucking other dudes behind my back, is not worth it.

Share some stories. Also general feels thread.
>>
You're fucking stupid and you're going to regret it
>>
>>682973902
I thought about this for 3 months now. I won't regret it. She is mad, though. And she has the right to be. But, oh well. I'll forget her one day.
>>
Being heartbroken is part of the game, if you can't handle it, don't play.
Try to get better, once you will be able to take such hits, you WILL enjoy every part of relationships
>>
>>682974598
I know, this is why I won't play for now.
The thing is that she didn't even do shit and she is fucking loyal, but still - the feeling that SOME DAY or at one point of her life she will love someone else makes me so mad.
Idk why, but I'm out of this relationshop crap
>>
As someone who was dumped although they did nothing wrong (her words, not mine) seeing you throw away a relationship for such a stupid reason makes me cringe at your stupidity
>>
I feel the same way op. Except I can't break it off I don't know how it been to long I feel like I have a tumor I'm trying to ignore
>>
>>682975109
I get why you think so, but it's just part of my mental illness. I am a paranoid fuck.
>>
>>682973662
>>682973662
Having a partner before you and cheating on you are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. You're fucking dumb.

If you really can't handle it that your partner had others before you, then only date people with the same past as you.

Otherwise, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>682974217
>She is mad, though.
>>682974899
>she didn't even do shit and she is fucking loyal
L I T E R A L L Y make her your bitch. Apologize and explain yourself, but keep that mentality if not caring because she's bound to screw you over .

I was in the same boat as you, flipflopped on emotionally intense breakups and ended up with 5 months added on to my relationship of the best sex if my life. And then when she moved on and broke up with me on the phone I was capable of just saying "okay honey, I'm happy for you"

>and then I fucked her in the ass while she was dating her new boyfriend.
>>
>>682973662
are you me anon? I don't want to date anymore too, she broke my heart :'(
>>
>>682975408
That's describing it pretty well.
Last night, when I broke up with her, I kind of did it in affect. The next morning I completly forgot it and yeah... The brain is quite interesting
>>
>>682973662
I broke with my girlfriend last week, she had serious depression and couldn't handle a relationship, she still loves me, and i love her, but she cries everytime we are together, and tells me "it's so hard to love when you can't be happy again" i don't know what to do, and i'm scary she might kill herself, i want to be strong for her, but i can't, and it's killing me in the inside, that i can't help her, that i can't love her, it hurts so much
>>
>>682975507
thats hot bro
>>
>>682975480
Why do you get so mad? Just talk calmly like everyone else here. I know I am fucking stupid and she did nothing wrong, but I just had to do it. I guess I have to grow up.

Nah, I'll never let a girl near my heart.

>>682975583
Then I am probably not you, if she actually broke your heart. She did nothing to hurt me, but it still hurt so bad.

>>682975785
Thank you. This was exactly my situation. It was fucking crazy, although that was not my main reason to break up. She turned emo and even send me picks of her new cuts - like wtf! it hurts!
>>
>>682973662
you're a fucking faggot op stop worrying so much being gay is legal now
>>
>>682975507
Before we broke up, I was literally her everything and I didn't even manipulate and isolated her.

She would do anything for me. ANYTHING. Even now, she can't let go - she already send me a letter saying SHE is sorry that I (!!) broke up.
>>
>>682976160
I won't stop worrying - at least that's what my psychiatrist said when he diagnosed me with paranoia, haha.

But sure, wanna get married?
>>
everyone in this thread pissing them selfs over romance 'n' shit while im here trying to lose my virginity.
>>
>>682973662
Just grow up.
>>
>>682976439
Just shave, get a nice haircut, work out and dress nicely. Oh, and the most important thing: Act confident.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.