Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What conspiracy theories do you believe are true, and what's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Conspiracy-Theory-Words.jpg (298 KB, 1200x726) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy-Theory-Words.jpg
298 KB, 1200x726
What conspiracy theories do you believe are true, and what's the main reason you do?
>>
>>682714892
>we killed osama bin laden
>it happened in a remote third world town so no third party footage
>oh there's no body we dumped it in the ocean
>yeah we have a video, but nobody can ever see it

seems legit
>>
I, for one, am convinced that all major consipracy theories have not been oficially denied nor admitted by the government in order to drive the attention away from real problems, like constant tracking and data collection and increasing male infertfility
>>
reptilians.
ive done the research
>>
>>682715550
Do you have a point?
>>
>>682714892
>Donald Trump was/is a liberal
>Has no interest in being president, saw the campaign as a way to be in the spotlight nonstop
>The more outrageous things he says, the more cameras are on him
>He's going to get the GOP nomination and hand the election to Hillary
>all you stupid hicks are gonna be so fucking rustled
>>
We're being lied to about 9/11
>obvious reasons and intel friend

Elections aren't real, or have no bearing on actual politics.

Citizens of first world countries are being trolled into thinking they're enlightened and free even though they arent. They're a bunch of illiterate media junkies that are intentionally being distracted and influenced.

>Roman colosseum all over again, but throw in lenins marketing and crowd influence.

They aren't really conspiracys. Just reality. Murica needs to revolt and overthrow its government.
>>
>>682716479
He will lose painfully regardless and the hicks are still gonna look stupid.
>>
File: yeah.png (41 KB, 245x231) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
41 KB, 245x231
Holocaust never happened in the sense that there was no systemic mass gasing of jews.
>>
>>682716393
osama bin laden is alive.
>>
>>682716896
If he's alive, why in the last four years has he not appeared and made the US look like fools for claiming he is dead?
>>
>>682715598
Pesticides are proven to increase estrogen.

All of your good is treated with pesticides.

Gay > infertile because of culutural control, and further misdirection.

>muh human rights and the cis culture

It isn't a thing. There are real problems. Not inequality. We're all being fucked.
>>
>>682716479
>Trump v Hillary
>3rd party candidates suddenly poll high enough to be in debates
>Revolution
>>
>>682716896
So?..
>>
Port Arthur and 9-11 were don by the gubmint
>>
the government is reading and recording our thoughts

how you ask?

memory foam
>>
>>682717306
'the government faked killing osama' is extent of my conspiracy theory.
>>
>>682717838
So uh, why has he not appeared to discredit them again?
>>
>>682717548
that scares the shit out of me!

I've got one of them memory foam beds. I think it's listening.

When I'm blackouted, I bang a fat girl.
And then she's not there the next day, but I know because there's a big dent there the next morning.
That bed remembers!
It's downloading my memories and my wife every night while I sleep.

OP, I'm scared.

Memory foam!
No wonder you're having such a comfortable sleep, America.

Wake up!

We're going to drive these demon mattresses out into the square of every city and burn them! And those memories and spirits will be set free, like that movie about the ark of the covenant.
>>
What do you reckon about the Moon Landing?
>>
>>682717989
bro if you start applying logic every single one of these conspiracies fall apart
>>
>>682716479
There's point A and point B: he'll lose and hand it to Hillary Clinton, but what is the end gain? Points C and D are what we need to figure out.
>>
Here's what I think...

The bees have disappeared because they know shit is about to go down.

You know how a horse gets nervous before you take a semen sample?

So you have to talk real nice to him, rub its genitals, and then grab his member and crank the life out of it.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but the startling fact is that in the ancient texts of the Sumerians they talked about the Annunaki?
Lizard beings set to descend from the sky!

This has been Mesopotamia, which is modern-day Iraq.

All those wars now make to make sense now, huh?
It's not about oil!

It's about lizard people... hiding among us.

Here's what I know... You're a searcher... You seek truth... We won't be tricked! I'm leading a rebellion of stupid people. A goddamn rebellion, man! A real one, because we're the last hope. For the mankind, I mean. The smart people. The geniuses.

They've already been taken.

Big science is got 'em! Big pharma! Big soy! Big corn!
These soy corn hauling assholes!

Really interesting stuff.
>>
>>682717251
This is what I'm personally hoping for
>>
>>682716896
Hahhahahahaha you fucking retard. Osama Bin Laden can't be alive, he's a fucking android. Keep sheeping
>>
>>682717548
what?
>>
>>682717548
>>682718314
what the hell?
>>
>>682719133
how do YOU know a horse gets nervous before you take a sample?
>>
>>682719035
end gain is a massive increase in personal wealth

increased book sales, increased speaking fees, increased licensing fees for his name to be plastered on buildings or merchandise, etc.

it's the reason guys like mike huckabee are constantly throwing their hat in the ring when they have no chance at victory- it gives them a shit ton of free publicity and they can parlay that in to a massive increase in their personal wealth
>>
File: 1361899443670.gif (1010 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1361899443670.gif
1010 KB, 400x320
The weird thing is, I don't know how to respond because I assume 4chan is being monitored by our government.What the fuck have we gotten ourselves into?
ITT: b8 and document
>>
The Earth is flat, and its boundaries are controlled by the illuminati.

9/11 never actually happened, it was a drug-induced hallucination fed to New Yorkers through the water supply and subsequently broadcasted through news outlets using doctored footage

Members of ISIS are actually from first world countries and came from an underground laboratory used to brainwash babies since birth into spreading the lie

Every President since Carter has been an android, starting with Reagan. They chose a real person at first to make sure the story was convincing and then abducted him during the late 70s and reverse brain imaged him into the android's CPU

Every major news/forum/social media on the Internet is a government creation except for 4chan, because it is outside of government control. This is because moot is an alien
>>
>>682720403
bait
>>
>>682714892
I have this conspiracy where I don't give 2 flying fucks about any conspiracies because I'm comfy living a life of ignorance and bliss.
>>
>>682720471
>mindless sheep detected
Have another drink of fluoride, it's good for you "teeth"
>>
>>682720810
epik
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.