Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I just got fired from working for Ray William Johnson. Ask me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 19
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 305x165
I just got fired from working for Ray William Johnson. Ask me anything!
>>
>>680276203
So did you write all his jokes or is he unfunny all by himself?
>>
proof it!
>>
>>680276323
They have a writer who is also not funny. I occasionally snuck in jokes but more often as not he would actually say no to jokes that got a laugh because he didn't think his fan base would get them.
>>
>>680276408
Well you misspelled prove it so you're definitely someone who comments on our videos.
>>
>>680276469
this is not relevant
>>
>>680276203
so whats up with him changing his format to match current niggers making skits ?
>>
>>680276549
interesting, albeit horrifying phrasing of a question. He changes his formats due to dwindling subscribers/ viewers thinking that it will attract old audience members. If you'll notice =3 has only gone backwards in style and format and not forwards.... Thankfully Kaja has not come back though.
>>
>>680276203
How much of a cuck is he?
>>
>>680276549
Also DeStorm and Page are friends of his and for some reason he thinks diverting resources to Facebook videos is a good use of company money when the only people watching are already fans of his...
>>
>>680276714
Not really certain but I know he has trouble maintaining relationships with women. He has no self-esteem so he doesn't look for someone who will value him as a person and mainly only considers hookups. This is funny if you consider that all of his "original" material is about relationships and he hasn't been in one for awhile as far as I know.
>>
>>680276203
do you know what was his deal with Meekakitty/Tessa Violet back in the day?

I've always wondered if they dated or if shit hit the fan. Especially because she made all the videos he was in private on her channel.
>>
>>680276469
Same fag
>>
>>680276877
That was before my time but I do know that that didnt end well. Obviously Im not a fan of Ray atm but from what I could tell she was a schemer and used his success to her advantage. he doesn't know how to talk to people so Im sure they were equally awful.
>>
>>680276935
Right? also, who cares? Isn't the internet where tits live already?
>>
howd you get fired lol
>>
>>680277005
Shit... Thanks man, I've been wondering wtf happened between them for 4 years now.

So why did you get fired anyway?
>>
>>680277089
Well there's a video coming up for Kelly's show and it was going to be my last episode anyways but it's about weed. They're quoting stuff that isn't fact that their "writer" found with a quick search on the internet. I argued that it was incorrect and eventually shouted the word fuck a lot and they said don't come in tomorrow. I was being laid off anyways because the channel's failing and Vessel cancelled their contract with Ray due to lack of interest and so they're down-sizing everyone as of 5 weeks ago.
>>
Proof that you worked with him?
>>
>>680277357
There are two directors and Im not Justin? Go to my website? www.WesEastin.com?
>>
>>680277357
I don't really know how to prove that other than answering questions. I've only been with them since June.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>680277357
this is me from the Comedians On credits
>>
>>680277651
Eh it don't matter much, thread's entertaining. I was just curious.
>>
>>680277915
Well that's because you're good people who enjoys hearing awful things about awful people. I'm really surprised there aren't more questions but then again who wants to hear about a nobody?
>>
>>680276203
any youtube advice?
>>
>>680278123
Oh yeah, tons. What are you trying to make? Everything's relevant to the show you want to put out. Make friends with an awesome graphic designer first and foremost. Also, branding should always be the same and thought out. There's not point jumping into anything half-assed. Date Debate taught me that... Jesus fucking Christ what a turd.
>>
>>680278123
my step brother has a small lets play channel any advice on that?
>>
Tell us some secret ray info
>>
>>680276203
>fired from ray william johnson
so you got a promotion?
>>
>>680278355
Definitely. This may sound lame but look at what everyone else is doing and do something different. We already have a pewtie-pie and girls with their tits out or Angry Joe and Boogie, they all got big doing their own thing. Consider what they're not doing. Success takes research. Something we definitely forgot. Don't try to mirror what's already around, there's already too much of it.
>>
>>680278499
LOL! It definitely feels that way. That fucking guy... jesus christ. Came, disliked, left.>>680278492 I can't say much without answering a question. Feel free to get creative and I'll tell you what I know.
>>
>>680276843
I thought he was in a stable relationship with that asian chick?
>>
How much were you making?
>>
>>680278588
From the advice of pewdiepoo. Have fun with what you are doing and dun worry about it.
>>
>>680278736
If it's the same one he started with no, they called it quits a while a go. He still has gear he bought with her back when their company was called Runaway Machine.
>>
>>680278588
From the advice of pewdiepoo. Have fun with what you are doing and dun worry about it.

Being original and finding a niche helps.
>>
>>680278749
Over 50k
>>
>>680278588
that's easier said than done
>>
>>680278704
What does he do at work? I mean all he has to do is go on camera and read a few lines of script. Does he think of some stupid shit to say and write it down or does he talk with managers about deals and shit?
>>
>>680278821
Really does. You don't want to match everyone else, you want to stand out. I've watched only one of his videos and they're terrible but whatever the kids love him.
>>
So ray's business is falling apart?
>>
>>680278881
Sure but that's true of all success. Nothing happens over-night. You have to work at something to be good at it and you have to make something terrible to eventually make something great. Failure is the best teacher.
>>
What happened to your favorite martian
>>
>>680278943
He's trying to pitch shows but they suck, imo. He comes in and approves stuff all of the time but his lines are always handed to him and he does them quick and leaves. He might stick around for a couple of hours but it's rare to see him in there more than twice a week. He's mostly on his phone. He has wicked bad attention defecit so it's hard sometimes for him to stay on task.

>>680279009
Yeah his youtube channel is. Now he's back to collecting ad revenue which isn't going so hot, especially when you got from a million views a video to maybe 500k.
>>
What was the environment like there? Were all the employees feeling the same way you feel about Ray and being nice to him just because he was the boss?
>>
>>680279204
still need proof
>>
Havent seen =3 since years ago, but last thing i noticed is that ray stopped hosting it and brought some skinny white dude, what was his name, and is he still the host?
>>
>>680279199
Ray probably got bored with it. He has no real since for business or how to keep a good thing going. I mean, shit dude, he stopped being on his own show to be more "creative" and apart from Riley Rewind he hasn't done shit but start a documentary where he complains about his internet prices... So yeah... Ray basically won the lottery and has no idea how to manage a real business.
>>
Honestly, what the fuck happened with Ray William Johnson?
>>
Does Ray do drugs?
>>
>>680279328
He got famous and cocky? maybe thats what happens to everyone nowadays, right?
>>
Gta tell you I feel bad for the guy, seems like he's got personal problems
>>
>>680276203
who is Ray William Johnson?
>>
>>680279282
Hostile at times. Kaja and Megan run the office but neither really know anything about production so things get pretty tense. No one who actually is paid to make calls know what they're doing and they defer to Ray who doesn't seem to give a fuck.

>>680279301
His name was Robby and no they asked him to stop hosting in place of Kaja because they wanted to attract a new audience... they failed.

>>680279328
He got waayyyyy too cocky and thinks he knows everything despite evidence to the contrary... I mean I'm on unemployment starting tomorrow.

>>680279296
Did all I could to prove it man. Either take my word for it or go watch more =3... I don't recommend that last one anymore.

>>680279445
He does. Strange and terrible ones Im sure. Fuck him though, right?

>>680279508
I don't know but he's rich.
>>
>>680279410
I used to watch him when i was younger, now he's just a mess. Has there ever been an incident where Ray had an outburst? like the biggest one and what was the cause?
>>
Did he cry like a bitch when Anna left him?
>>
>>680279579
what did you do to prove it? unless he fired multiple people recently he'll know it was you. give us some real proof.
>>
>>680279650
Well he doesn't lose his temper but he gets tired of being questioned because he thinks he knows everything. We kept telling him to change the name of Date Debate and actually make a better show and he fought us. Sometimes he tells us our ideas aren't great and then the next day he'll come in and tell us our ideas back at us like they were his to begin with but he changes them just enough to be awful. He has no imagination. Absolutely none.

>>680279653
Wouldn't know. That was before my time. When I started back in June he was rarely in and when he was he just sat on a couch and played on his phone a lot. I didn't actually speak to him for about three weeks.
>>
>>680278704
Wtf is his ancestery anways? poo in the loo?
>>
You should become an alcoholic by now.
>>
>>680279809
Well he down-sized so two other guys leave Friday. I gave you my name via my website where you can see episodes I directed/ edited from Equals 3 Comedians On and Top 6 That'll have to do man, sorry.

>>680279910
Yeah so I've been told he's kind of black? Maybe some Indian? Really have no idea. He acts like a white dude so... I dunno. LA can make anyone do that though.
>>
>>680279999
Well I do drink... A lot... but with others so that doesn't count right? RIIIIIIIIGHT?
>>
>>680279999
Czeched
>>
Why do you think ppl Hated kaja so much, also how would she react reading all those mean comments about her. They were in every one of her videos.
>>
What's the age demographic of =3?
>>
In your opinion, what ultimately killed =3, like what decision?
>>
>>680279199
He was with maker studios under a contracts and they wanted like 50% of the profits so he dropped them and I think they owned the name or something
>>
What does ray have to say about his youtube channel going down the drain? Does he acknowledge its happening or does he deny it?
>>
I always thought Ray had just given up. I remember seeing a list of once-great youtubers that had dissapeared from the face of the web that had him on it.

But you're telling me all this time he has been trying to get back in the picture? That's sad.
>>
>>680280280
Probably the high demands of spaghetti. Alwayss wanted different noodles amd we just couldn't keep up
>>
>>680280280
To me, and im not OP, ill have to say that ray ran out of ideas for the show, and as OP says, he refuses to listen for help or at least good advices since he thinks he knows it all
>>
>>680280184
Kaja really wants to be an actress and did her best to ignore what she called "the haters" I could tell it got to her sometimes. It bothered me too. I mean I don't think she was any great talent and Robby was doing just fine but they thought it was a good opportunity for her. And I mean... it was easy because she was already getting paid. The racist shit was pretty bothersome, I mean, jesus you can hate for the obvious lack of talent instead of just being black. Sheesh.

>>680280228
15 - 25 I want to say. Definitely men. Ray wants an older crowd and doesn't understand who likes him and his shit.

>>680280287
Never heard that. It was Vessel that dropped him. He was dealing with a lawsuit he'd filed over Jukin at the same time. They settled but Vessel dropped him anyway. Make doesn't own =3 to my understanding because we're still making content.
>>
"Well known internet personality, Ray William Johnson was arrested in the early hours of Saturday March 2nd 2013. A local witness reported Johnson offering a 14 year old boy who will not be named a lift home. Johnson was then see driving to a motel and then carrying the young man inside one of the rooms. It suspected that Johnson drugged the boy in order to prevent the boy from resisting. Several calls were made to local police about what sounded like "A young kid's screams" coming from the hotel room. When police arrived at the scene they heard what one officer describes as "A child screaming bloody murder". The door to the room Johnson and the boy were in was kicked in and Johnson was seen having anal sex with the boy who was tied and gagged. Johnson was arrested and the boy was taken to the hospital and was later confirmed to have anal bleeding."
>>
>>680276203
Did he actually steal GradeA's job interviews bit, or was that actually a massive coincidence?
>>
If you can say ,how much money did the channel make in its good days and how much does it make now? Ballpark figures are ok.
>>
>>680280419
He has never acknowleged it to us, not really. He still thinks it can be something. Everyone else sees the writing on the wall. Two guys dropped off to work for better companies already. I knew we were going tits up soon but I didn't think it would be this soon. They'll still make content but it's never going to get better. This I know fo sho.

>>680280460
Yeah that's pretty accurate. It has to be his way but he doesn't know any better it seems. He doesn't even listen to experts who tell him how to fix his problems. He's a dummy.
>>680280597 Never heard that but I'm still laughing either way.

>>680280616
Sometimes the same thing pops up on the internet no rhyme or reason. That same bit's been done a few times. But that was before my time. I don't know. I've seen him use things he knows exist before but never out right say, OH MAN, THEY DID THAT SO LET'S DO IT TOO!!!
>>
How fuking rich is that 4 foot midget, like for real. He must be a millionaire. 5 mill? More? Less?
>>
>>680280660
That's hard to quantify. Early he made a shit load, now I think it's barely enough to pay out a few thousand a week and Im not sure if he's putting money in. The people who run the office don't even know. I've asked. Vessel was enough to pay 5 people over 50k a piece, some as high as 70k. Now though people are making half what they made and they left three of us go so only one director and one assistant editor (who rocks) and a shitty writer and a graphics guys are left.
>>
>>680280941
If he's not a complete moron, he's a millionaire. He asked his assistant to just go buy him a new lexus the other day. No real specifics, fully loaded. He didn't seem to care. Fucking nuts, man.
>>
>>680280858
experts?
>>
>>680281043
>>680281043
Are those yearly salaries or what?
>>
op why haven't you time-stamped yet, i could make this up too if I wanted
>>
Man, I used to love this guy.
Then after about 20 videos I noticed he just reused every single joke a million time.
>>
I honestly dont care if this is real or fake ,makes me feel good to see the channel die , idk why.Maybe its how cocky ray was or how un-original the show became. Anyways ty OP for doing this if you're not bullshitting us
>>
>>680281204
There are people who study analytics and actually give expert advice on how to cultivate viewership and subscribers. We had a company like that come in and tell Ray how to get more views and sustain loyalty among his fans. He dicked around on the phone while the rest of us took notes that he refused to implement. So yeah, experts.

>>680281211
Yeah, yearly.

>>680281221
You really want to see a fat guy with a beard? Alright... gimme a minute. aw fuck how do you even do this... I'm not a teen girl so taking a selfie on a laptop isn't in my skill set. I'll figure something out.
>>
>>680276469
>she hated me
>she cheated on me

means you were not in a relationship and thus she didn't cheat.
or
she didn't know she was in a relationship and thus didn't cheat.
or
you thought you were in a relationship while you were not and she used you for whatever, money or something, and thus did not cheat on you.
>she hated you
>she didn't cheat on you.
>>
I loved yfm, i was so sad when the album canceled, but his main channel I never cared about
>>
>>680281384
naw man, just a little drunk and felt like shitting on the guy who won't fucking listen to people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
Do you think =3 will ever retire? Maybe in 5 years whn no one remebers what that is. Or do you see them limping along just making videos that get like 20k views each?
>>
>>680281478
Shut the fuck up you cuck
>>
Where do you see the company in 10 years?Ray in 10 years?
>>
>>680281221
Alright there's a little proof.
>>
>>680281445
we're looking for a fat man with a beard so we know you're not a faggot
>>
>>680276203
Who the fuck is Ray William Johnson
>>
>>680281767
Looks legit, keep drinking buddy and keep spilling the beans.
>>
>>680281767
can we get your linkedin?
>>
>>680281757
Company is definitely gone by 2017 unless he pays out of pocket or does a complete over-haul. Ray in 10 years, he's erratic but so long as his money doesnt run out he'll be fine. He likes the fame but doesn't know how to talk to people. So i dunno. Sky or ground's the limit?
>>
>>680276203
who are you?
>>
>>680281767
Thanks for proving it.
>>
>>680281826
4 foot buff midget millionaire with an ego. Also washed up unfunny trihard.
>>
>>680281922
>>680281879
My name's up there towards the top. Don't know why I have a problem posting it... Maybe I AM an old man.

>>680281957
If I had tits, I mean nice ones, I already would have presented them and stated my business. First time anyones asked me to time stamp.
>>
File: Stop Sign.png (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Stop Sign.png
9 KB, 300x300
>>680281478
>year of our lord Jesus Christ, two thousand and sixteen
>taking bait from obvious spambot posts
>i really and truly hope that you individuals do not do this
>>
>>680281767
you know the rules... tits or gtfo
>>
Will you try to get another job with a youtube production company or are you done with youtube?
>>
>>680282069
see above
>>
>>680278852
Per year or per month?
>>
>>680281767
You'll find something better.
>>
What is your opinion on Carlos and Kelly, do you think they have potential and can do something better than continuing on =3 ?
>>
thanks for posting OP
never watched any of his blideos but i knew he was a cunt
stay golden
>>
>>680282099
Another company would be good. There's definitely freedom with working with Youtube companys. If they're run well by competent people then I wouldn't even be complaining if I got let go. I'd know it's because I wasn't good enough or my work was lacking but here, dude... it's kind of a mind fuck when you do well elsewhere and work somewhere that think you're not good at your job and remind you of it. I worked in film and television as well but digital can be anything it wants and so I think I'll try again if I can. I'd love to work with some geeky folk who love making geeky stuffs.
>>
>>680281767
checks out guys, he has a twitter too. thx for the thread op
>>
>>680281767
Couldn't you atleast dress up for us, suit an tie maybe? A bit of makeup here and there. DAMMIT MAN WERE NOT A BUNCH OF RETARDS IN OUR BASEMENTS.
>>
>>680276203
Wtf is Ray William Johnson
>>
>>680281767
Now that you don't have a job, How much for your shirt?
>>
Were there any neato guys or were they all retarded?
>>
>>680282246
Any advice for someone wanting to break into the industry as a sound designer/editor or similar?
>>
Ever meet toby turner? Did he ever try to make moves on you?
>>
>>680282195
In all honesty I think both are pretty talented but aren't feeling their shows anymore. Both want to go on and do better things. I can say nice things about both of them and also negative things sure but they're solid people and Im happy I worked with them. Im sure they can say most of that about me too.

>>680282287
Well I mean... I could have... but then I'd have to take my cock out of your mother's asshole and I just finally got that shit in there.

>>680282329
I think like 20 bucks over at threadless.com. Ron Swanson is my spirit animal.>>680282268
No prob mang.
>>
Did Kelly and Ray hook up?
>>
>>680282296
what does ray actually do now? how does he maintain his wealth?
>>
Haha jokes on you OP im screen shoting all this and sending it to ray's cellphone number that i conveniently have right here. Good luck finding a job in youtube now. Kappa
>>
>>680282586
did you just use kappa on 4chan?
>>
>>680276203
i used to watch this guy when I was like 15, almost 12 years ago. This guy is a loser, and I don't understand why you would want to work for a youtube personality. He's kind of an idiot who rants, what job could you possibly do for him?
>>
>>680282420
what was your name, i cant read it on the photo, maybe i need glasses... who knows
>>
>>680282660
TWITCH IS LEAKING ,GET THE SPERM AND DUCT TAPE
>>
>>680282404
Oh shit man... DO THAT. Sound design, if you have gear and any time on set and you dont suck means you'll never stop working. Most people don't understand it so even on indie shit they're willing to pay good money for it. Really though, do that as soon as possible. Editing, well, takes time to get good at. Do it as much as you can. Fuck up and do better. Be prepared to sit all the time. I wasn't always this fat of a fuck... Not always...

>>680282418
Not sure if I met Toby. a lot of talent came through since I worked here but no one ever tried to get "wid 'dis"

>>680282396
Some folks were definitely better than others. There are some really competent there for the next couple of days :) and a few good ones remaining. Not many though.

>>680282460
No.

>>680282505
No idea man. He shows up and kicks around terrible ideas and produces those shitty RWJ facebook videos.

>>680282660
I dont think I know what kappa is?

>>680282699 When you need a job, you need a job.
>>
>>680282586
haha good one man you're the king of /b/!!!!!!!
>>
>>680282712
it's not in the photo it's further up. You gotsta read, baby. ;)
>>
>>680276203
You seem like a cool dude. I like you
>>
>>680282767
I don't know what that is? What's a kappa? Also, if you have Ray's number send him a dick pic for me, please.
>>
>>680282855
Thanks person of indiscernible sex and age. I like you too.
>>
Kudos to the Tshirt dude. And all the best for the future.
>>
>>680282761
Where would you recommend as a starting point? I spend hours upon hours on Logic and Live creating weird shit so I wanna put it to use.
>>
Ive never seen 4chan be so nice to somone , usually you'd be torn apart and shit talked ,good for you OP
>>
Yeah OP, hope you move on to do bigger, better things!
>>
Soo does he have a weird boner op?
>>
>>680282761
So what was the atmosphere there on an average day? Was it like toxic in the sense that everybody was bitchy to everybody or was it more friendly happy comedic atmosphere or was it like a serious business were you have strict deadlines and whatnot?
>>
>>680282931
Thanks. Everything's gonna be fine. Just blowing off some steam. In all reality, Ray may do fine further down the road but his head's really far up his own ass right now.

>>680282965
Well if you're trying to DJ or do Foley making up your own shit is all well and good but knowing proper mic placement, knowing what kind of a kit you should be using for different setups is super important too. Honestly I'd offer to record my friends or even record outside. Get a decent boom mic and an external recorder. If you're starting out, even an H4n is fine. I hate the pre-amp but the better stuff gets pricey. Practice on your own or with friends. You only get better by fucking up or working with people better than you.

>>680283033
Thanks man, I am super surprised too. I'm digging it.

>>680283051
Legally I can't disclose that information but I'm pretty sure no matter what it is he isn't happy with it. I mean... we all want bigger dicks. I've seen the r8 my dick pages. Ray can be no exception here.
>>
Whats rays #??
>>
>>680283222
Nice trips!
>>
File: 2011-10-29-jackburton.jpg (42 KB, 812x347) Image search: [Google]
2011-10-29-jackburton.jpg
42 KB, 812x347
>>680276465
>misspelled prove
>>680276429
>more often as not
Kek
>>
Well OP, I had my fun and finally learned what happened to raywj and his show, TL;DR: Ray is an asshole. Hope you get into a new project that you can enjoy. Im anon, and i approve this message. See you, Space Cowboy...
>>
>>680283222
It varied. There was a lot of condescension from people who didn't really know much about anything which is what you usually get from people like that. They try to hide their ineptitude behind rudeness. Some days there's a lot of laughs. In our editing room we talked comics and movies and shit. TWD was pretty much every Monday's biggest conversation. We all like to laugh. Other days people get butt hurt and wont talk to folks for a few days. Childish might be one of the best ways to describe it. But I mean, we're all a bunch of man children so it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>680276203
Is he the massive douche that he appears to be?
>>
>>680278736
>>680278736
Ana Akana
She turned out to be a feminazi.
Ray dodged a bullet but didn't come out unscathed from that relationship.
He is now a cuck.
>>
>>680283222
Check'd

I know all that. I've been in live sound for a couple of years and I've done technical school for it for nearly four years now. I just need an idea of where a good spot would be to look for people needing those services. And yeah, I include Foley in sound design.
>>
Sooo... Whats rays #??
>>
Why did you get fired??
>>
>>680283359
Were there any assholes on the team? Like, creative tyrants or something?
>>
>>680283222
So what was the atmosphere there on an average day? Was it like toxic in the sense that everybody was bitchy to everybody or was it more friendly happy comedic atmosphere or was it like a serious business were you have strict deadlines and whatnot?
>>
Trips for rays digits
>>
>>680283462
OP already posted this, you gotta read m8
>>
File: EQzWayA.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
EQzWayA.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1200
>>680283033
He proved himself as OP. That commands respect. Also, enemy of my enemy is my friend. Fuck RWGJF
>>
File: 1442806453121.jpg (20 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1442806453121.jpg
20 KB, 435x419
>>680283294
mfw my brain auto corrected that shit for him so I didn't even notice it.
>>
>>680283565
Can u link please I've read like 70% and need to sleep
>>
>>680283539 read >>680279282
Hostile at times. Kaja and Megan run the office but neither really know anything about production so things get pretty tense. No one who actually is paid to make calls know what they're doing and they defer to Ray who doesn't seem to give a fuck.
>>
>>680283595
how did you not hate him from just watching his videos?
>>
>>680283228
Don;t know! I can email and ask him though. nb4 what's his email :)

>>680283287
FUCKING FINALLY

>>680283294
Thank you? Is this top keks? Am I leling?

>>680283346
You're gonna carry that weight.

>>680283368
Indeed/ Verily

>>680283411
Sure definitely. I mean recording is first on my list of figuring out WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!? But mixing is even more important. I've recorded stuff fine that I needed a better post guy to mix it just happens with the learning process.

>>680283462
See above. I yelled fuck a lot because Ray doesn't know the difference between endocannabinoids and those found in marijuana and wanted to say that the same ones are found in breast milk and I refused to put that in my episode. I also shouted at him because I've never been in a place where I could say what I was thinking because he believes himself to be an ultimate authority on stuff that he's not.

>>680283514
I think Justin and Arik can go fuck each other with bloody aidsy dicks but then get run over by a bus that's on fire. Never see that shit coming.
>>
>>680283751
because I had rent to pay and we all think we can change the machine when we go in with fresh ideas. this has been proven false. There is no hope in life and your creativity is a burden. No go drink single malt scotch.
>>
>>680283631
Sure m8, >>680277089
>>
>>680283854
10 points to griffindor anon
>>
File: 556153180.gif (4 MB, 225x150) Image search: [Google]
556153180.gif
4 MB, 225x150
>>680283755
No, you're shitting the bed and cucking your way to glory
>>
>>680283755
Okay cool. Mixing is covered pretty well. Ears are in good shape too (~30Hz - ~18kHz) so it comes in handy hearing low end hum or high end hiss. I do need to get some better converters and clocks so that I can eliminate Jitter but other than that I'm pretty set in the mixing department. When it comes to recording I have a studio I can book and use for free.
>>
>>680284006
I... I am? Holy shit... I've never been cucked before. I wouldn't know. Thanks for the heads up. Is that the bitch that punches balls? I can't say I like her.
>>
Ray seems like a cool dude op is just salty
>>
>>680284060
Seriously do that. Charge band kids to record their shit for cheap and get the practice going. I started doing music videos for people in town. Really though, that some solid fucking money. Where are you located? Not trying to stalk or anything just asking for possible advice nonsense.
>>
File: 1427706350152.jpg (66 KB, 637x449) Image search: [Google]
1427706350152.jpg
66 KB, 637x449
>>680284062
I'm sure this is more up your alley, amirite?
>>
>>680284164
Im sure it seems that way. Can't argue with your perspective. I can counter with my experience but hey, you don't know me. Fair to say, mang.
>>
>>680276203
What are the chances of him hosting =3 again. Has he ever come close to doing it? And aside from all the reasons he gave us in his good bye video, is there anything else stopping him from coming back?
>>
>>680284228
I want to say know but I dont even know what that is. I know that I hate it. Is that the right emotion? I hate this. Yuck city.
>>
>>680284184
Oklahoma City, yeah I know it's a shit place now but it's growing in some form of culture, just our kids are getting more and more retarded.
>>
>>680283755
I teleported from another thread to find those trips.
>>
>>680284254
What's the most assholish thing you've seen him do
>>
>>680284285
He will never do that. He says that anyways. If that's the only way to keep it alive he might but he said he wouldn't. He definitely doesn't want to go back on that due to all the hype. He knows everyone would jump on his ass and throw his words in his face. Lol. I would.
>>
File: 1457249863069.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1457249863069.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>680284315
>>
Mfw =3 was my shit in highschool sad to see it dead
>>
File: BioShock_2_SG_Andrew_Ryan_color.jpg (172 KB, 544x620) Image search: [Google]
BioShock_2_SG_Andrew_Ryan_color.jpg
172 KB, 544x620
>>680276203
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
>>
>>680284338
Get out of there. Atlanta Georgia is where you want to go. Or NY or Chicago or LA. But definitely where there's work. Once you're in in Atlanta *great stepping stone city* you will have to turn work down you'll be working so much. Just need to get in with the film scene there which has some pretty kick ass people.

>>680284351
Well... apart from firing me... he makes fun of gay people and women and thinks he's doing it tongue in cheek but he's a moron and doesn't understand subtlety, not so much of an asshole thing I guess but it's still pretty shitty when you claim to be on people's side. Like... you can make jokes about women and black people and gay people without just pointing out the stereotype. That's low-hanging fruit. Apart from that there's been a number of times he's told people to do something and then gotten upset for them doing it later or saying in front of them that their work sucks. He's spoken down to people like they're morons but I really think he doesn't know that other people in that office might know more than him. Not just me, in case you're thinking that. There are plenty of folks with grievances here.

>>680284653
Would you kindly post that on every RWJ video on youtube?

>>680284600
Me too. It really had potential. I don't just hate on Ray or the show I'm just sad he squandered it. We all had great ideas to make the channel better but he wasn't interested. "More of the same" Was what he wanted and man, it's fucking cookie-cutter there. I stopped giving a fuck on my edits a while ago or even directing. It was enough to make a guy depressed.
>>
Why didn't they extend Robbie's contract? It was obvious his old audience fell in love with him.
>>
>>680276203
he took over again?
>>
>>680284881
Ray wanted an older audience. He thought Kaja would get that. I honestly didn't like Robby when I watched the videos but then I met him and had the pleasure to work with him. Awesome fucking guy. I wish he could have stuck around... shit, we might still all have jobs.
>>
>>680284799
Okay, so just look for ads in Atlanta for said jobs?
>>
File: Andrew_RyanHQ.jpg (4 KB, 101x126) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_RyanHQ.jpg
4 KB, 101x126
>>680284799
No...says the man in Washington.
>>
File: Leak.jpg (95 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
95 KB, 768x960
< 4 > She hated me. She cheated on me. Today I will be leaking these 3 videos which I think /b/ will enjoy/ https://www.dropbox.com/s/sy3ptq5dk7myyns/4CHANWIN.zip?dl=1 I will remove it in a few minutes. Cheers I am out.
>>
As a very amateur film maker down in OC, would you recommend going to film college? Or is experience enough?
>>
>>680284934
If they were going for Kaja then why did he have that stupid video where his employees "auditioned" for the =3 role?
>>
Toe-m8-O
>>
>>680279999
Oh my
>>
>>680284393
he seemed like a guy who could take that kind of heat. He always made fun of himself, pointing out in the next video that he had pit stains, or he spit, or that he said "heres the dildo" instead of "heres the deal tho".
>>
>>680284934
So basically Kaja sucks and ruined equals 3 right?
>>
>>680284924
Well he runs the company... poorly. He'll never host that show again though. Maybe something new, but likely not very good.

>>680284958
Facebook atlanta film groups like the film fests and anything that has anything to do with film there, the indie scene, craigslist is an alright tool but a ton of scammers, once you get in and get time on set, seriously man you'll be working hard. Live even companies are a great way in too because you work two to three times a week and ahve the rest of the time to meet people. It'll be slow the first year but that's true with any big move. I'd start hunting those groups now though.

>>680284962
FALSE SHEPHERD!

>>680284999
Alright... here's my take. Look for a technical school. You can find all of the books they study from in a film class and read on your own but few colleges ACTUALLY show you how to make a movie, light a set, run a camera. Tech colleges, at least in the states, typically do. I would recommend only going to a real film program that show you how to make a film. The contacts there alone later on will be great PLUS you'll actually know a trade. I started as an electrician on sets and it got my foot in a lot of doors.

>>680285140
Yeah man that was fucking dumb. I have no idea. There wasn't even a real poll. He phrased it as though there was but it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with anything. They were going to pick Kaja from the start.

>>680285162
Indeed. I mean, they're not altogether wrong.

>>680285190
He made fun of himself because he hates himself. That's no bullshit. He made a pitch video to sell =3 to TruTv and the whole thing was about how "Naw you don't want this show" Guess what... they didn't want his show.

>>680285288
Confirmed.
>>
>>680276203
I didn't really find RWJ all that bad, but his language material were pretty suggestive for a children's show.
>>
>>680285407
Thanks man. It's definitely something I'll be looking into. Don't forget your thread completely, you might hear a story about this someday.
>>
>>680285407
Awesome, thanks man. Any tech schools in SoCal you'd recommend? Or fuck, I wouldnt mind going out of state either.
>>
>>680285533
Yeah I have no idea why he thinks the show is for kids. Absolutely no idea. I mean we say fuck and cunt and shit and fuck and balls and fuck ALL THE TIME!

>>680285544
My mind is bizarre and remembers strange shit. Find me on social media and feel free to say hi sometime.

>>680285565
Chapman isn't a tech school but everyone I know that's doing well to really well went to Chapman. They even loan out A7sii's to students for free and that shit is insanely nice. I love mine and wish I'd had it back in college.
>>
His channel is still easily clearing 20,000$ USD / month from ad rev - in 2016 he has most likely made about 70,000$
>>
My girlfriend is studying film, is there any piece of advice you can give her, and is there anything I can do/say pertaining to film to impress M'lady?
>>
>>680285678
does ray actually think the show is for kids? it might be the major audience but was that the intention?
>>
>>680285407
do you have anything good to say about working there?
>>
File: 1461121911739.gif (973 KB, 256x186) Image search: [Google]
1461121911739.gif
973 KB, 256x186
>>680276203
how did it feel to be a faggot?
>>
>>680285678
I've heard good things about dodge, but i've also heard it's an absolute bitch to get into, but definitely gonna shoot for it. Thanks for answering my questions, man!
>>
>>680285565
Out of state I'd recommend somewhere like SCAD. A lot fo guys who went there are doing pretty well. Just really, find a school that's committed to the program and you're not just learning theory. It has its place but you want a real program that forces you to make films. There's a community college in SoCal that has a course being taught by Michael Uva I'd take that class if I were you.

>>680285801
Hey baby, wanna put on some Kubrick and get weird? Or how about we put on some David Lynch and... aw shit that'll be weird enough.

>>680285831
I don't think so. Now I don't know. More than one person thinks it is. I would feel really shitty if it were intended for kids.

>>680285837
Yeah. I learned more patience than I thought I could. I learned to let some shit go. I learned to fight for what I think's important. I came to realize that I'm actually good at what I do despite being told by others that I don't. I realized I'm pretty fucking awesome sometimes and my life's pretty sweet that I can walk into a job that others would want and rocked it until the floor gave out.... but I've been drinking so instead I'll say, Yeah, I'm not there anymore :)

>>680285855
Feels good man.
>>
>>680285745
Yeah there are sites that quote those numbers. I'm not 100% on them. I know those numbers are dwindling every month. We don't even clear a million views a week for one episode, so, they'll change DRAMATICALLY by the end of 2017.
>>
>>680286132
Oh damn, any chance you know the name of that community college?
>>
M'lady would love it, she is no bs, talking about moving to Atlanta, what a coincidence. Well forget about her, I want to thank you for everything you've done.
>>
>>680285801
As far as advice for your lady goes. No one will believe in you more than yourself. You'll want to give up sometimes and this isn't an easy road at all. It takes balls. Not just man ones. You're a woman and everything is against you in this business. It's true. Be better than the next guy and look for the content that you and your friends aren't seeing and you want. Make that. You can be great when you're fearless. Be prepared to fail and do it as often as possible and then get right back the fuck up and do it again. WITH GREAT JUSTICE!
>>
How can he afford having so many employees while averaging around 300k viewers per video?
>>
>>680286201
That's true- he is dropping subs like crazy which is the scariest thing for a YouTuber. Sounds like he is jumping ship. Good you got out.
>>
Any advice on how to successfully run a website
>>
>>680286224
I dont man. A guy bought my Futon the other day and I showed him The Grip Book and he said DUDE THAT'S MY FUCKING TEACHER. lol. I'd google that shit every way you can. That man knows his fucking shit, f'real.

>>680286342
Thanks man! Good luck to both of you! If she's going to Atlanta Turner is easily one of best spots to work for if she can handle TV and they're always looking to hire women.>>680286394
Well he had contracts from other companies financing him. Those are gone now so... so are we :)

>>680286430
Yeah I'm pumped about what's next.
>>
>>680286132
on a scale of fucked/fucked
how fucked is his channel right now?
>>
>>680286467
Heh. Still learning that myself. Make it clean, cut all the fat. Also, figure out the main thing you want people to look at and don't require them to click more than once to get to it. If you're doing a reel/ portfolio thing, make it your landing page. Make everything polished is all I can say. I'm a video guy. This is my website www.WesEastin.com also scratchedlens.com *still working on this one*>>680286581
Yes.
>>
M'lady thanks you as well. I'll stay lurking and have eyes from the shadows. I wish you the best in life and keep us posted.
>>
>>680286612
Whatchu mean by fat?
>>
>>680286731
Excess. Try not to say anything or post anything that isn't pertinent to what you're trying to sell/ convey. You don't want to distract people or let their minds wander too much. Show them what you got and get them the fuck on
>>
>>680286581
not op, but he should fire everyone, exept for the editor, do a few episode where ray comes back. then when the hype dies down in a few months, he should delete his channel, take all the money he made and live on thousands of dollars he got from the past few months.
>>
>>680286859
I agree. Folks are looking to leave left and right. It won't be long till it's just free-lancers making shit wages.
>>
>>680286859
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
>>
File: 1461118374564.jpg (31 KB, 528x437) Image search: [Google]
1461118374564.jpg
31 KB, 528x437
>>680284998
oh hi again
>>
>>680286973
It's kind of a disaster now
>>
How long before his whole studio crashes and burns?
>>
>>680287067
Im not sure... it's well on its way. If it survives 2016 I'll be impressed.
>>
>>680287050
kekd
>>
For anyone still up....Holy shit... you guys have all been pretty awesome. I can't lie. I wasn't expecting this. I'm a semi-old fag and have seen these go way worse. Glad to see some goodness and a lot of you made me feel better about this, not that I was that upset but still... Really appreciated guys. I'm gonna hit the hay. Stay safe out there!
>>
Why does he insist on putting his stupid face and a terrible joke on the end of every video instead of just music with annotations
>>
>>680286973
it would be a lot of views tho. like, to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if it shot to a few million. it would be shared on facebook, and trending on youtube.
>>
>>680287268
Good night anon, thank you for answering our questions!
>>
>>680287268
this was a good night on /b/. OP was, after 5 years on this fucking site, NOT a fagget
>>
File: VegSex.png (568 KB, 578x900) Image search: [Google]
VegSex.png
568 KB, 578x900
>>680287406
>>
>>680285678
Definitely will.
>>
File: AbbUz.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
AbbUz.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1071
>>680284653
Niggy it's "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."
>>
>>680287491
wait why is the carrot real, but only the leaf part of the tomato real.
>>
>>680287588
If you can answer that question then you shall be dubbed King of /b/
>>
>>680287588
Are you sure the entire tomato is fake? The face of the tomato takes up a lot of space and tomatoes are usually pretty plain in appearance.
>>
Always thought RWJ was shitty. Good to see he's going down
>>
>>680287900
i actually cant fucking say for sure if the tomato is fake or not.
>>
>>680276203

Who is Ray William Johnson? Is he cancer? Are you cancer? Are you both cancer? Yes.
>>
How short is he?
>>
>>680276203
you ever meet his ex? the asian girl?
>>
Tell us more about jules
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 19

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.