Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ? > "because we

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 64
File: a1.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a1.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Why have you not gone vegan yet /b/ ?

> "because we are omnivores"
we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
> "eating meat is natural"
rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks, just because something is natural doesn't make it morally justifiable
> "tell that to a lion"
lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants
> "because I like the taste of meat"
there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
>pic related brownies I made
>>
i agree OP is a massive faggot
>>
>>680256680
stfu bitch ass faggot go jack off to your sissy porn bitch ass gay ass nigga with yo vegan shittttt
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>>680256680
but op, you're not technically vegan from all the cock you eat.
>>
File: fatvegan.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fatvegan.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
>>680256680
Nice picture of garbage high carb food fat ass.
>>
Plants have feelings too. Check your privilege.
>>
>>680256680
Because then I'd have to align myself with you people. I'm a vegetarian and vegans act like I'm still Satan and sometimes as if I'm worse than meat eaters. Fuck you.

The world would be better if everyone gave up animal products, but it's not gonna change overnight. The consistency of your diet is not the concern of anyone but you. Eat what you eat and quit acting superior, faggot.
>>
>>680256680
i agree with you op
although, good luck trying to educate the retarded people in this shit hole
>>
>>680257570
I know, but there comes a few anons that actually talk about it in a reasonable way, that's why I keep making this thread
>>
>>680256680
Because I don't want to. I don't give a shit about animal suffering.
>>
>>680256680
>only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
Then why the fuck am I going to start eating that shit? fuck you.
>>
>>680256680
What are those, black bean brownies?
>>
>>680256680
because meat is fucking delicious and i do what i want, bitch
I don't see how being an apex predator means i should give a shit about fucking chickens and cows
>>
>>680256680
>> "because I like the taste of meat"
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
everything was ok until this point, may eat less meat over time, but I not saying no to a good steak sorry.
>>
File: b47.jpg (15 KB, 444x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b47.jpg
15 KB, 444x252
Because I'm an atheist and a nice that can enjoy the decline as long as I don't act like a bitch with other human beings ^^
>>
>>680256680
Because meat tastes good, fuck you and fuck the tasty animals.
>>
>>680257735
The big problem is not animal suffering, is that the vast consumption of animal products it's fucking everything up
>>
>>680258151
A nice guy**
>>
In communist Russia, the vegan finds you
>>
I'm a vegan but I do it for the wrong reasons.

Meat is gross man. If it was just muscle tissue I would be way into it. But it's not. It's gristle and fat and veins and nerve endings. It's gross. Animal products in general make me retch. The only exception is milk and dairy, to a limited extent, but even that is grossing me out more and more every day and it's only a matter of time till I give that up too.

I would be so much healthier if I wasn't a vegan. But I just can't.
>>
>>680256680
plants are alive you dumb nigger
>>
>>680256680
I absolutly hate eating meat unless its really really well cook in a very good restaurant, but i eat meat because otherwise i will lack some vitamins.. i wish i could only eat vegan but whatever...
>>
>>680256680
Faggot herbivore
>>
>>680256680

>rape is also natural
>just because it exists in nature does not make it morally right

Morals are a human creation. They are theoretical. They are nonsensical.

Because they differ from person to person they are a personal thing, they are not a globally laid out ruleset. Many people wish that they were, which is why they created a structure of religion and civilisation, followed by courts and laws. These things only exist because guy X believes what guy Y does is wrong, but everyone in the village is gonna get mad if he beats him to death, so they created this ridiculous system of what is morally right and wrong, but no-one has the true answer and no-one has the rulebook on what is morally right and wrong.

The simple answer is, if a guy or girl is big enough and strong enough to take what they want, they will. Forget past, forget future, forget consequences. If I want to rape you and there's no-one around to stop me, spread your fucking cheeks you vegan faggot.
>>
File: 1415938113918.jpg (44 KB, 591x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415938113918.jpg
44 KB, 591x960
>>680256680
>rape is also natural
stopped listening right there. you vegans are such fucking losers
>>
>>680258095
Agreed. And having a steak every once in a while is perfectly fine as long as it's ethically sourced.

By the way, does OP disagree with the idea of sourcing your meat from hunting? Deer, for example, are overpopulated and are 100x more plentiful than a hundred years ago. If I kill one and eat it I would consider this ethical as it has lived a natural life. No?
>>
Steak tastes good you pansie ass hippy

And I enjoy the fact that animals are killed because they're tasty. That's their reason for existing
>>
>>680256680
where do you think the cocoa for the chocolate in those brownies came from? slave labor.
>>
>>680256680
If OP knew anything he wouldn't be copypasting shit arguments. We evolved from omnivores, even people in the wild and chimpanzees who don't hunt like carnivores eat beetles and larvae, protein fuels our brains, but since you are a vegan you probably don't get enough protein for your brain to comprehend that.

Sage the cancer.
>>
>>680256680

> justifies animals being killed for you

Because not only do I love meat but I'm willing to go and get it myself.

Think for 1 second how many products you use in a day that rely on the suffering and death of animals. Ever ridden in a car with leather seats? Ever worn angora wool? Ever used a bar of soap?
>>
>>680258261
>I'm a vegan
>I eat dairy

What?
>>
>>680258261
Start eating free roaming and grass fed meat, it's the industry man, animals sit around sucking down bits of corn and pieces of other animals nowadays, shits not natural.
>>
>>680258220
There are way bigger problems in the world than how much meat we eat.
>>
>>680256680
> "because we are omnivores"
we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
Carnivores can too you spastic
http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/we-are-not-herbivores.html#.VxcBRUcmmAU
> "eating meat is natural"
rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks, just because something is natural doesn't make it morally justifiable.
Morale arguments are subjecttive. I don't give a shit if an animal dies for my meal.
> "tell that to a lion"
lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants.
Is the goal of life to just survive? I enjoy meat.
> "because I like the taste of meat"
there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you.
If meat is so gross why do vegan foods try to emulate it?
>>
File: 1460177116464.jpg (124 KB, 728x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460177116464.jpg
124 KB, 728x675
>>680256680

>we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis

Don't you mean carnivores you incessant cuck? Holy shit have the common courtesy to proof read your shit post before you put it out there. Just fucking kill yourself, and take your shitty bait with you. 0/10
>>
>>680256680

For the same reason I don't recycle: I don't want to, you can't force me to, and my refusal to do so pisses off hippies.
>>
>>680258916
There's only one problem in the world, it's called humans, the stupid ones just keep breeding nonstop
>>
>>680256680
>WE'RE NOT OMNIVORES
PFFHAHAHAHHA i ACTUALLY fucking lol'd at that one
>>
>>680256680
If this isnt bait, i would like to nominate OP for the FAGGOT OF THE YEAR AWARD!
>>
>>680256680
CMERE AND MAKE ME FAGGOT!!!

I DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER DARE YOU HIPPY!!

I WILL BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU BEG FOR DEATH! BECAUSE I AM A TOP TIER CARNIVORE AND YOUR CARCASS IS THE ROUGHAGE MY COLON NEEDS!!!

COME AT ME PUSSY- I'LL DENT YOU IN AND SHOW YOU WHY GOD GAVE US THESE GLORIOUS CANINE INCISORS! I'LL SPREAD HUMUS ALL OVER YOUR TRIPAS WHILE I SPIT ROAST THEM TO SUCCULENT PERFECTION!

I WILL BUY A RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED 3 BEAN SALAD JUST SO YOU CAN WATCH ME PISS ON IT AND THROW IT AWAY!!

CRY PUSSY, IT ONLY MAKES ME YEARN HARDER TO VIOLATE YOU.

Also, cauliflower, broccoli and tofu make me fart really stinky for days so no.
>>
>>680256680
Do you know how many animals die in the farming of non meat product?

"at least 25 times more sentient animals being killed per kilogram of useable protein"

http://theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
>>
>>680258220
It's not the consumption it's the production, there's so many factory farms that will just stick these animals in cages and feed them things that give them terrible gas and produce more CO2, if we had more Communist style farms like we did back in the 1940s we wouldn't have this problem, there was free range animals killed basically in their natural habitat.
>>
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
>>
File: 1460437984692.jpg (28 KB, 303x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460437984692.jpg
28 KB, 303x311
>Just because something is natural doesn't make it morally justifiable

Morality is completely subjective.
It's nothing short of completely ignorant to try and push your own opinions of "right" and "wrong" onto someone else.
I haven't felt the need to "morally justify" myself to anyone since I was in highschool.

The amount of ego behind a statement that insinuates that your sense of "right" and "wrong" is the correct one, is the same as a child who hasn't learned that they aren't the center of the universe yet.

In short, grow the fuck up. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
1: obv not cause we do and we are omnivores
2: tfw applying morals to ducks or any non sapient species
3: what tell poor ppl who dont have privilege of being picky...dont kill that chicken let ur kids go hungry?
>>
>>680256680
> we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis

My counter argument is that humans developed from a herbivore species into an onmivore one, maintaining some of the genetic aspects, one of which is artherosclerosis. If we truly were herbivores, we wouldnt have proper enzyme digestion of proteins(which we do) and we wouldnt need to eat meat to get some basic aminoacids that we can only get from meat diets
>>
mfw the burger is just too tasty
>>
>>680259335
Yea totally, everyone keeps saying how natural it is to eat meat (it is, but not in the amounts we do) when the way we grow and feed the livestock it's completely unnatural
>>
>tfw trying to tell people what to eat
>tfw faggot inbound
Go get your artisanal bread and your plaid and suspenders and shove it in your all-natural hemp tote bag
>>
>>680256680
Plus there's overpopulation of animals that are eaten. For example about 40-50 years ago a herd of deer were let loose on an Alaskan island. They prospered for 6 years. Then scientists started to note they were dying. The cause: overpopulation of the island so to balance they let wolves loose to eat some of the deer.
>>
File: 1458890863712s.jpg (4 KB, 125x123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458890863712s.jpg
4 KB, 125x123
Saw this thread yesterday. Vegans still have to have a living thing harvested and killed in order to eat. Check em, dummy!
>>
Because I love killing and eating sentient beings.
>>
>>680259789
Dumb fuck, the overpopulation of animals for their meat is a result of the demand from the overpopulation of people who are eating them
>>
>>680258497
it is natural, you dont need consent to keep the species going, some animals pretty much stab their females to fertilize them
>>
>>680256680
Personally the only thing I really take issue with is the first counter point. Humans, being a largely unique species kind of go beyond the scope of herbivore and omnivore cover. We eat fucking anything, leafy plants, fruit, meat, fungi, poisonous fish, Doritos, Mt. Dew, things that look good, things that don't, etc.

We as a species have taken a unique stance on this planet because we have (mostly) taken our selves out of the food chain and if i really wanted to, and had he money, i could go out and get almost any type of meat i can imagine.

I eat meat because i want too plain and simple, and with the vegan alternatives thing, you don't need to lie to us, it's not the same. I don't want Stockholm syndrome for my tongue.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 544x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 544x517
>>680256680
You can eat meat responsibly. Animals can be raised humanely and consumed. If you care that much, you should watch where your meat comes from.
>>
>>680256680
>I want to
Veganism debunked kids, go home.
>>
>>680256680
Animals r gay lol
>>
>>680256680
how long have you been a vegana for?

Do you use any modern tools or conveniences?

If so, you do realize you killed animals so you could sit on your pompous unhealthy ass and nit pick other peoples diets?
>>
File: crisscrossed-steak.jpg (107 KB, 1000x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crisscrossed-steak.jpg
107 KB, 1000x598
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 254x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 254x199
>>
>>
>>
>>680256680
because i dont give a fuck about cows and pigs and shit

if they were born for the sole purpose of being my next sandwich, then ill gladly eat them

fuck you and your vegan bullshit, go back to /r/vegan
>>
>>
whats the problem if the animals are treated and killed humanely?
>>
Op does know that because our saliva contains amylase right? Amylase is found in the saliva of ONLY omnivores... Amylase is the ONLY reason our body can break down the carbs in plants.
>>
File: steak-house.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
steak-house.jpg
301 KB, 1920x1440
>>
File: Beef_made_easy.jpg (267 KB, 1275x1753) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Beef_made_easy.jpg
267 KB, 1275x1753
>>
>>680258493
>>The Nietzsche is strong with this faggot
>>
File: DgTTKut.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DgTTKut.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
It was there... and you all took it
>>
I want to switch for ethical and health reasons but Im having trouble transitioning. Are there any good online support groups and places where I can find a meal plan?

My biggest weakness is when I go out to eat. Sucks. :/
>>
File: Lamb_made_easy.jpg (112 KB, 824x591) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lamb_made_easy.jpg
112 KB, 824x591
>>
File: deadcowb.jpg (107 KB, 773x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deadcowb.jpg
107 KB, 773x524
>>
>>680256680
Easy. I just do it to piss you off (yes, specifically you)
>>
because John Sakars
>>
File: Vegetarian.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegetarian.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
This is as close to vegan as i get
>>
Im a vegan and even i think your fucking gay
>>
>>680256680
Because I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>680256680
Because I don't know why I would be?

The least of my problems are whether or not I'm vegan, I can barely afford gas for work.
Get off your high horse, people like you give vegans/vegetarians/anybody with an ideological eating disorder a bad name.
>>
>>680256680
>no scientific research to back up your "facts"
>strawman argument
Yup. You're a faggot
>>
>>680256680
>I have no idea what pre molars are
>>
Vegan chicks are thin and down to fuck and kinky as shit!!!!
>>
>>680256680
Where do you find B12 Vitamin on plants?
>>
First of all, like the lion, we are 'obligated' omnivours, it's just biological, it's not natural, we have evolved like that... After all, have you ever seen someone who where on a 'Nothing' diet, because plants can suffer too? Uh, as anyone told you that a vegetarian diet can cause cancer? I know it's slippery slope af, but it's that really safe?
>>
>>680256680
Because I'm not a faggot, OP.
>>
I don't eat plants because they have been shown to feel pain. They have been shown to have moods. They have been shown to have hearing.

I only eat meat because I like meat. I go to a local farm every Tuesday and slaughter 3 chickens that I then proceed to devour until next Tuesday.
>>
>>680256680
https://www.libertariannews.org/2015/09/11/refuting-the-idea-that-humans-must-be-herbivores-because-only-herbivores-get-atherosclerosis/
>>
>>
>>680256680
>>>680261938
>Human evolution is caused by the cooking and cultivation of both plants and animals
>Canine teeth are used for penetrating flesh
>a large portion of cultivated animals would not have survived without intervention of humans for purposes of agriculture
>Our bodies are built to develop of an abundance of nutrients and proteins, which neither can be reasonably obtained through veganism

I don't want to be a monkey chewing on a branch for 7 hours a day, I'd rather take the meat thank you.
>>
>>680256680
We are herbivores
We're not ducks or any type of bird
Grass and the other shit is just as bad. Do you know what plants or any type of vegitqbles, fruit etc does? It takes in photosynthesis, sun rays. You know what's in those rays? Radiation. That same radiation resonates in plants, with in turn gives you cancer. There is no right or wrong way to eat. It all depends on how you feel about it. Humans can eat just about whatever the fuck they want and gain advantages and disadvantages from eaither. Stop telling me how to live my life, asshole
>>
>>
>>680263455
>Humans can eat just about whatever the fuck they want and gain advantages
Almost like humans are natural omnivores
>>
>>680261192
the only possible way you can "eat meat responsibly" is if you eat roadkill or wait for an animal to die of natural causes, do you really think we can do that for 7 billion people?
>>
>>680263382
*develop on an abundance
>>
>>680256680
I like the taste and the plant stuff i tried just did not even come close. Don't get me wrong i don't like how they treat the animals but in the end i just don't care enough to do anything about it/stop eating meat.
>>
>>680263591
You didn't even quote the whole sentence. What kind of retars are you? Nitpicking gtfo
>>
>>680256680
Your self righteous fad diet will not stop the end of the world, faggot
>>
File: Flank-Steak_1W.jpg (333 KB, 575x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Flank-Steak_1W.jpg
333 KB, 575x487
>>
>>680263845
You're not even good at baiting
>>
>>680256680
I don't get why you vegay people get so upset over people eating innocent animals at least they could run, but plants cannot even move to me eating a plant is like raping an amputee baby.
>>
>>
>>680263382
I think you missed their entire point...
>>
>>680256843
underrated
>>
>>680263970
You're not even good at defending your own beilief and arguments
>>
>>680263862
>flank steak

you fucking pleb. new york or filet mignon, always.
>>
To spite faggots like you. The more you complain and whinge, the more I savor my steak.

Eat my shit OP, quit your complaining and then I might consider a vegan diet
>>
Because I'm not a limp-wristed Bernout. :^)
>>
>>680264118
Baby boi bitch getting real angry now
>>
>>680256680
Tell that to your girlfriend that is pregnant from tyrone and get a cripple you retard.
>>
>>
>>680264215
>talking from the third perspective
Lol who does that
>>
>>
>>680264281
What cut is this?
>>
>>680264392
>>680264281
All you eat is fat and gristle. You animal!
>>
>>
>>680264347
Stay buttmad you whiny bitch
>>
>>680256680
>You are not making a Vegan case,
>you are making a Vegetarian case
>>
>>680264462
Garlic Rosemary Prime Rib Roast with Horseradish Cream
>>
>>680264228
No vegan will ever have a girlfriend for long since vegans talk about themselves even more than females do wich will then make the girl leave
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x169
>>680256680
Do you have feeling in your tiny vaginas when you're gettin gang banged by your girlfriends black masters
>>
>>680256680
Morale doesn't exist in nature. It's a human construction and exists within the weakest of fags. Furthermore, just because some "save-the-animals"-cunts, thinks it's their job to save the planet, which isn't dying, from the evil meat eating humans, it doesn't mean we actually have to listen to said pathetic cunts. Vegans die, we all die. Eating grass won't save you. Vegans get cancer too and sticking a carrot up your ass doesn't make you Thy Holy Savior of Bovine Feces.
>>
>>
>>
>>680257450
this
>>
>>680256680
I like killing animals because I'm not an overly sensitive pussy. It's that simple. Animals are dumb. Animals are food.
>>
File: beef.jpg (322 KB, 1200x1604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beef.jpg
322 KB, 1200x1604
>>
>>680256680
>Lack of enzymes to process cellulose
>Cecum too small to process plant matter
>Plenty of enzymes to process proteins and fat

Oh, and those supplements you need to take on a daily basis? Guess what, its protein comes from meat flour.

Go kill yourself already, fag-o-tron.
>>
>>680256680
> "there's lots of plant alternatives learn to love"
>"learn to love"
sounds like we don't get a choice, oh if only you pathetic vegan cunts could do something other then raise a fuss on an anonymous message board
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x437
>>680256680
>>
>>680264937
>>680264823
>>680264646

All your beef is covered in cat vomit. You're obviously not American.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1460893150962.gif (2 MB, 617x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460893150962.gif
2 MB, 617x346
Vegans are as bad as nazis.

Nazis should be summarily executed.

Guess what I think Vegans deserve?

Vegans all suck cock in order to get animal protein.
>>
File: BeefandBroccoli.jpg (155 KB, 481x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BeefandBroccoli.jpg
155 KB, 481x1600
>>
File: 1459482006863.gif (499 KB, 384x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459482006863.gif
499 KB, 384x216
>>680256680
Ya lost me at duck raping anon
>>
>>
>>680263072
Vegan "girls" are hairy, bony and ugly.
>>
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (1 MB, 3024x1998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Laughing.jpg
1 MB, 3024x1998
MFW so many idiots take the very obvious bait.
>>
File: giphy.gif (849 KB, 540x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
849 KB, 540x304
I'll never understand why people make such a shit about this. I just want to eat a fucking steak, not write a legal defense for it. Do whatever you want, just leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>
>>680265170
>meat flour
Wut
>>
File: Ribs.jpg (61 KB, 564x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ribs.jpg
61 KB, 564x366
>>
>>680267178
This right fucking here is why I'm not a goddamn vegan.

Fuck me I want that right now.
>>
File: yummmmmy.jpg (116 KB, 550x733) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yummmmmy.jpg
116 KB, 550x733
>>
>>680266740
OH man that's such a good idea oh god
>>
>18 years old
>In Community College
>old vegan lady brings in Vegan pumpkin pie to class
>mfw this tastes good!!
>wait, no it doesnt, this is worse than piss, literally

Never wanted to go vegan after that
>>
>>680257450
Insert sexuality/gender into this
>>
Hi vegetarian fag here. Don't give a fuck what others eat. Would never bring it up in coversation unless prompted. It's like talking about shit. Literally, it's simply not polite conversation. Let's just try to get along.
>>
File: Burgers.jpg (254 KB, 440x2603) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Burgers.jpg
254 KB, 440x2603
>>
File: Thai Beef Burger.jpg (168 KB, 564x1874) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thai Beef Burger.jpg
168 KB, 564x1874
>>
>>680256680
copy paste............... we got them to argue again.... we got em lol
>>
File: Burger.jpg (447 KB, 907x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Burger.jpg
447 KB, 907x605
>>
>>680258566
>ethically sourced
Nigger, I don't have money for that shit
>>
Last one, im so hungry now
>>
>>680268586
Imagine ethnically sourced... white meat from white people and dark meat from dark people... imagine such a world. Wau
>>
>>680259267
I second this motion
>>
Because I am a pleasure seeker and chaser. When I eat a good meat product .. It makes me feel good.

Why do you think I do drugs fag Op . it isn't morally correct but so what..
>>
>>680269083
Pussy
>>
>>680259889
Offbyone feelsbadman
>>
>>680256680

The negative effect of a vegan diet can take years to come to effect. People generally swear by the diet for the first 5 years and then all the sudden their body goes to shit and isn't functioning right.

VERY FEW Vegans are Vegans for life. Most end up quietly realizing they were wrong and go back to having a healthy balance of meat.

Your body stores b12 in a reserve that can last for years. Vegans don't eat enough of it to keep their reserves from depleting so after 3-5 years when it runs out the vegan can't figure out why they feel like shit. A vegan diet also leads to decreased brain function from lack of essential nutrients only found in animal fats.

We are made to consume other organisms.

Somehow there will always be animals that suffer for you. Vegans also need food and to get fruits, vegetables, grain, smaller animals like insects or mice will die in the process of getting them.

Vegetarians also produce more gas than meat-eaters. The problem lies in the human body's inability to fully digest the complex carbohydrates in the vegetarian diet, resulting in higher production of gases like hydrogen, carbon dioxide and methane.

vegan/vegetarians: you are killing the planet.
>>
>>680268775

the dark meat would be higher in cholesterol.
>>
Sorry lady cow you are so fucking delicious. If i need to kill all your family to satisfy my hungry im going to, deal with faggot
>>
>>680256680
There's no such thing as a real vegan. Nice bait fag.
>>
File: MENU.jpg (397 KB, 1201x1081) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MENU.jpg
397 KB, 1201x1081
>>680256680
>you'll learn to love them over time
Or else what?
I hate vegans for the same reason I hate atheists. You're vegan. Good for you. Go be a vegan somewhere else.
>>
>>680263455
Yes plants take in radiation from the sun but only non ionizing radiation, I.e. It isn't strong enough to make atoms lose electrons (turning them into ions thus the name non ionizing). Ionizing radiation is what will give you cancer.
>>
>>680268139
Thank you.
Also, not all vegetarian and/or vegan food is bad.
>>
why do you give a fuck?
>>
>>680256680
I don't want to take supplements for nutrients I can get via tasty food.

Also, on the note of what is natural, death is natural.

Across every species of every living thing, death is inevitable. Animals kill eachother all the time for food so I'm not too moved by your passive aggressive plight to shame me into your chosen path based on your set morals.
>>
>>680257570
The ego of this asshole. See, that's why no one likes vegans. You mother fuckers think you're superior to everyone else because you don't eat meat, or animal products? No, shit head. That's not how intelligence works. Your diet does not determine for level of intelligence.
>>
>>680256680
eat a burger my nig, you'll drop the vegan shit
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 237x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 237x213
>>680256680
copypasta........How many nights are you going to do this?
>>
>>680258261
This is hilarious
>>
>>680259335
Total bullshit, the part about "free range" commie farms. Ex CCCP citizen speaking.
>>
>>680266198
Not a vegan fag.
But how do you people eat the fat of the steak?
I can't and it's embarrasing because i feel like a child at formal events for cutting out the fat.
The texture is just too much in my mouth and it feels like im chewing straight tendons.
Did you not like eating it at first too?
>>
Back in college a girl in our circle of friends went full vegan, she never did tell any of us why. She gradually became hard to deal with, everything from preaching veganism to utterly random statements. Her roommate complained about the stench in the bathroom.
In a few months she had slimmed down so much her bones were becoming visible. Around 4 months she was found dead in her car at the college, vomited blood all over.
We promised each other to eat healthy in her memory and never go vegan.
>>
>>680256680
MAIN REASON TO NOT BE A VEGAN IS BECAUSE YOU DON"T WANT TO BE A BETA CUCK WHO NEVER GETS PUSSY. EVEN VEGAN CHICKS DON"T WANT A FAGGOT WHO IS AFRAID TO EAT MEAT>
>>
>>680272559
/thread
>>
>>680256680

did you make those brownies WITH EGGS?!?

Also, thanks for leaving more meat for me.
>>
>>680256680
> that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
Sure it is. Get fucked.
>>
>>680272011

The fat is suppose to liquify when cooked properly, it enhances the flavor of the steak. For fat lining the outside of the steak just cut that shit off.
>>
>>680272011
Naw man. I can't eat it either unless the meat is really well marbled.
>>
>yet

Fuck all of you, and every one of the threads that use this question. You are all trolls and you have no right to have your topics addressed at all.
>>
>>680273534

>yet is this guys trigger word

how's life yet treating you m8?
>>
>>680269535
+100000!!
>>
There are much bigger problems compared to what I eat
>>
>>680256680
I have no empathy whatsoever to animals and i don't want to pretrentiously pretend i do. I didn't evolve for this shit.
>>
>>680272376
I think I'll get nightmares
>>
>>680273637
Every person who starts a thread with "why aren't you [blah blah] yet?" is trolling or simply an idiot. Fuck them.
>>
File: IMG_3812.jpg (39 KB, 500x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3812.jpg
39 KB, 500x337
shut up
>>
>>680256680
because being able to eat protein on a regular basis is what made us evolve from apes to man and made us smart. its all about balance and having a bit of everything thoughl
>>
>>680257450
so much this. im.a vegetarian too
>>
File: Ishmael.jpg (57 KB, 436x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ishmael.jpg
57 KB, 436x504
Can't we just agree that agriculture is inherently evil and perhaps the closest thing to root of evil we may ever discover? Think about it.
>>
File: BaitWebm.webm (680 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BaitWebm.webm
680 KB, 960x720
>>680256680
>>
>>680256680
Why are you on /b?
>>
>>680257450
Do you really think it would be a better place? The amount of shit you would have to give up is fucking immense for absolute no legitimate reason.
>>
Hey guys let's chop down some rain forests to grow some soy! All food is made through a morally indecent process, ur a cunt no matter what you but you're an even bigger cunt if you think the food you eat is more 'morally decent'... Twat...
>>
Ecologically, pasture land is valuable habitat for wildlife and native and naturalized plant species. Meanwhile, even organically grown crops take a huge amount of space, which then becomes nearly useless for all of wildlife and plants. A field of corn may as well be a desert for other plants, insects and the animals that eat them. Environmentally: Grass fed and pasture raised > a purely vegan diet.
>>
File: smh.gif (489 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smh.gif
489 KB, 250x250
>>680256680
i know these are always bait, but I know somewhere someone actually thinks this.
>>
>>680274272
Actually, that may be a little true. Forced inbreeding of animals, deliberate mutation of plants, ruining water tables, pollution, barter systems, leading to possessions, leading to monetary systems, leading to greater and greater greed and corruption, increasing the scale of wars...etc.

So the root of all evil isn't necessarily agriculture. It's intellect.

Down with schools! Down with learning! Back to the fields!
>>
>>680274272
tfw vegans care more about animals than their fellow man
>>
>>680256680
You are free to live the way you wish and so is everybody else. It really grinds my gears when vegan oder vegetarian people try to be missionaries. Same reason why I dont like most religious people - If this is your belief and how you want to live your life, fine. Just leave the freedom of choice to others, too
>>
u lack b 12
have fun eating 40 bananas a day op
>>
>>680256680
first of all i enjoy the idea that something got killed for my pleasure
second of all life is too fucking short to waste it on not enjoying every aspect of it
i dont give a shit what you eat but dont rub it in other peoples faces
>>
>>680256680
explain to me why animal lives are more important than plant lives
and I'll explain to you why human lives are more important than human lives
>>
File: dougs_man.jpg (89 KB, 504x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dougs_man.jpg
89 KB, 504x438
>>680256680
Find a nice bridge. Preferably one with a dry river way bellow it. Jump the fuck off of it. Take any vegan friends you might have along with you. Just do it.
>>
>>680256680
Because I don't have enough money to eat like a pretentious asshole
>>
>>680256680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ7o-gWWng
because they wouldn't return the favor
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>680256680
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 64


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.