Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Time to make your choice.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 55
File: 09876567.jpg (117 KB, 822x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
09876567.jpg
117 KB, 822x960
Time to make your choice.
>>
File: 10hnh3.jpg (22 KB, 266x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10hnh3.jpg
22 KB, 266x189
>>
>>680158263
Why are you so concerned with what the middle east will look like in the future?
>>
>>680158263
>implying it makes any difference at all who is president

Every election year it's "THE SKY IS FALLING EVERYONE GONNA DIE IF WE DONT VOTE MY CANDIDATE REEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>680158263
Do the backgrounds have anything to do with the outcome?
>>
>>680158456
no
>>
>>680158625
Ok, then I choose Sanders. He has a face of someone who would never fuck me over. Even if he is a jew.
>>
File: 1353092341211.png (261 KB, 333x519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353092341211.png
261 KB, 333x519
>>680158263
I'm gonna need a template for this pic
>>
>>680158263
Hillary is the Twitter-candidate, Bernie is the Reddit candidate, Cruize is the myspace candidate, and Trump is the 4chan-candidate
>>
>>680159392
Yeah, you would come to that conclusion after spending about a month on 4chan.
I'd call Trump the /pol/-candidate, not the /b/-candidate and certainly not the 4chan-candidate.
>>
>>680158413
"The world would be so much better if we killed everyone who wasn't me"
>>
Hillary = mandatory establishment war
Cruz = mandatory establishment war
Trump = massive, massive corruption
Sanders = taxes, taxes, taxes and a guaranteed republican next term to destroy the economy with war and tax cuts
>>
trump 2016
>>
>>680158924
sadly, i actually agree with this
>>
>>680158413
kek
>>
>>680158263
The Bernie one should reflect Venezuela and Zimbabwe.
>>
File: 1453348394535.png (359 KB, 1023x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453348394535.png
359 KB, 1023x564
In a perfect world this would be the general election for me.

>Trump Vs Sanders, the golden man vs the humble goym
>>
>>680159721
I'd rather pay 15% of my salary towards healthcare than the 30% I pay towards health insurance that doesn't cover shit.
>>
Based on pictures alone, Hillary hands down.

This, though - >>680158449
>>
>>680159924
It looks like thats gonna be the 2 nominees
>>
File: NqHkhrB.jpg (130 KB, 768x662) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NqHkhrB.jpg
130 KB, 768x662
>>
>>680158263
>that picture
>>
daily reminder only cucks support bernie
>>
>>680158263
Hilary will win
>>
>>680158449
Thank you.Its been that way since before Nixon. With the electorial vote, your individual vote doesn't matter, you don't count as a vote, you count as a percentage of a vote. Fuck all four of those greedy bastards they want money and power for their own selfish reasons the whole lot of them.
>>
>>680158263
go back to tumblr, kike.
>>
>>680158263
cruz backround looks cool im voting for cruz now and become a vampire hunter
>>
>>680158263
> being white, asian or male is made illegal
> thriving successful society

pick one you retarded liberal
>>
Gibe cyberpunk dystopia plz
>>
>implying voting for a president matters
>ignoring senate and house positions that actually effect policy
Good job doing anything worthwhile.
>>
>>680158263
easy to tell who's cock you want to suck OP.
>>
I would like my future to be white. There's too many niggers and sand niggers ruining it nowadays.
>>
>>680158413
kek^3
>>
>>680158263
Bernie still wants us reliant on private internationalist banks. Not even the Bolsheviks could be free from the banks and had mountainous debt. If Lenin couldn't be free from banks the Bernie Sanders can't. The rightist socialist had historically been more anti bank than the left. All I see from Bernie is high taxation and none of his ideas will fail. Half of FDR's plans failed when America was unified. What makes you think Bernie will get anything done with a very divided nation? He is a false prophet that will make the banks profit.
>>
>>680158263
>sanders
>dystopia
pick one. if anything that would be trump
>>
Who do i vote for to active the zombie apocalypse?
>>
I bet a redditor made that image.
>>
>>680160637
*activate
>>
>>680160555
*none of his plans will work*
>>
>>680160663
I bet a Jew made that image.
>>
>>680160374
This, reminds me of d3.
>>
>>680160555
Arent they all?
>>
File: 1460863383134.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460863383134.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>680158263
>>
>>680158263
Honestly though, those post-apocalyptic world's look pretty cool.
>>
>>680160184
Daily reminder only cucks support whoever this guy supports.
>>
>>680160596
Are you stupid?
Look at the picture, Bernie's image is the only one of a Utopian future.
>>
>>680160811
daily reminder that dubs never lie
>>
>>680160822
if you believe that is a utopian future than keep drinking the koolaid cuck

>captcha shoah creek

GOD BLESS THIS THREAD LORD BEN GARRISON
>>
File: 3657.jpg (88 KB, 750x766) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3657.jpg
88 KB, 750x766
>>
>>680158413
/thread
>>
File: 1460954006232.jpg (8 KB, 308x163) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460954006232.jpg
8 KB, 308x163
>>680160030
>mfw bernies health care policy raises taxes on everyone by 2% to pay for universal health care
>>
>>680160807
I could go the neo Tokyo style technocracy / corporate overlord style that hillarys got going on.

As long as we get VR internet and hoverboards.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 667x929) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 667x929
>>680160803
>implying communism and capitalism are enemies
>>
Who do I vote for that has the best intrest for the working class of America in mind, fair taxes, federal legalization of Marijuana, who also doeant want more immigration?
>>
>>680158263
You need to get back to school if you think socialism is a good option. Even worst if you think ITS the option.

Bernie cucks need to learn some economics. Drop your mcdonalds mopper job and go to college or a library and learn something.

Bernie a stupid meme and sage goes all the way in. sage
>>
>>680160803
FUCKING COMMIE SHOULD KNOW WHAT CAPITALISM ACTUALLY IS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>680161138
federal weed.

HAH. Thatll be the day.
>>
>>680160811
i support bernie
>>
>>680161243
>nobullypls.png
>>>/u/
>>
>>680159624
Trump is the /b/ candidate just for the LOL:s, Bearnie is for those who want cange and acually cares in which direction.
>>
File: 1457671401501.jpg (69 KB, 550x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457671401501.jpg
69 KB, 550x479
>>680161154
>>
>>680161364
>/b/
you realize trump is a candidate because of /pol/ right?
>>
>>680160931
This annoys me so god damn much. This same shit happened in Australia when that fuckwit Kevin Rudd made a big deal out of saying sorry to the fucking Abos.

Why are you saying sorry to something that you people didn't do? It happened decades to hundreds of years ago, everyone from that time is dead now, who gives a fuck about saying sorry.
>>
>>680161236
It would be fucking great. I feel like alot of people I deal with on a daily basis needs to smoke a blount and see if it doesnt improve their life.
>>
File: 1460498168116.jpg (31 KB, 379x379) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460498168116.jpg
31 KB, 379x379
>Sanders supporters believe in tech-futurism
that's not how that works
>>
File: 357624.jpg (83 KB, 530x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
357624.jpg
83 KB, 530x463
>>
>>680160931
Pander to the black vote is the only way to reel that identity-minded demographic in, politically. Fuckin hate that.
>>
>>680159392
No, Trump is the /pol/ candidate. Johnson is the /b/ candidate, probably the overall 4chan candidate too.
>>
>>680159631
Just face it. Eventually we are united as people of planet earth and there will be no you's or me's, just us. Question that remains is how this is going to happen (THE EVENT) and under who's authority (THE GREATER GOOD). No need to fight against the inevitable.
>>
>>680161465
oh my fuck i am saving this image, thank you Lori
>>
>>680161528
Johnson is a retard no one wants him
>>
>>680161364
>a candidate who wont be able to get any of his insane policies passed will bring change

oh i am laffin
>>
I dunno... A Bloodbornesque world would be kinda cool
>>
ITT:People still don't know that social security, financial aid and welfare is socialism
>>
>>680158263
Awesome image. Very accurate too.
>>
>>680159631
Yes, that is what radical Muslims believe
>>
File: 683672.png (364 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
683672.png
364 KB, 600x450
>>
>>680161582
It's all your's my friend
>>
>>680161528
Who is Johnson?
>>
>>680161657
You may laugh, but what Bearnie offers, we have. So I'm glad I'm not Amerifag
>>
>>680161528
Yeah that is based on ALL (none) of the johnson post every day on /b/
>>
File: 784898.jpg (114 KB, 550x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
784898.jpg
114 KB, 550x367
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 950x634) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 950x634
>>680160975
>mfw that would raise my household taxes by almost $5000 a year and is more than I am paying already.
>>
File: B_YEMbKWAAAOJl3.jpg (62 KB, 720x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B_YEMbKWAAAOJl3.jpg
62 KB, 720x527
>>680158263
>>
File: 1459968429905.gif (755 KB, 323x206) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459968429905.gif
755 KB, 323x206
>>680158413
under rated post. 5 stars.
>>
>>680161236
and fucking 30-40 years from now it's tobacco all fucking over again. Amazing that people are too stupid to realize Big Tobacco is behind the legal weed push. Weed gets legal, next f-ing day cartons of weed smokes will be on the shelves. with extra shit added to them just like tobacco
>>
>>680160803
This isnt true capitalism
>>
>>680158263
How would they build that city in Bernie land? There would be no money to pay for any of it if it is all going to the people who do nothing lol.
>>
>>680161645
GJ is a liberal shit
He called Trump a fascist and he thinks religious people should be forced to bake gay wedding cakes
>>
>>680160931
Germany gives reperation to Isreal yearly not to mention how much America gives Isreal annually.
>>
File: 890780.jpg (14 KB, 200x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
890780.jpg
14 KB, 200x305
>>
>>680158351
So the average republican is the grass?
>>
>>680158263
So, if Bernie wins we'll waste all our money paying artist to paint futuristic pictures?
>>
>>680162655
No he doesnt
>>
>>680162175
You make 250k a year by my math so you will be okay
>>
File: 24562687.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24562687.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>
>>680158263
Anyone else tired of democracy? I'd prefer a dictator at this point. Just imagine the average joe on the street; do you want him picking your leader?
>>
File: Page.jpg (185 KB, 500x726) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Page.jpg
185 KB, 500x726
>>680158263
Isn't unconstitutional (if not immoral) to make children pay for the sins of their parents?
>>
>>680162655
Johnson wants to end public education and social security, I would never vote for that man
>>
>>680163024
This to be honest, this will give people incentive to actually fight for what they believe in again.
>>
>>680162431
Are you saying the future will be rules by liars?
>>
>>680158263
Hilary gonna be the next pres yall fucking retards
>>
>>680162984
Combine income my little socialist. That means my wife and my income. And I don't have a thousands of extra dollars just laying around, no more than you do. It's not my job to pay for someone else's fucking health care. Personal responsibility. You should try it.
>>
>>680162984
He needs to pay his fair share right comrade?
>>
>>680162431
you could insert any political party in that and it'd still be valid.
>>
File: 456787482.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
456787482.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
>>
>>680158263
That's a little dramatic don't you thing
>>
>>680161568
actually, there is every need to fight against that.
>>
>>680161364
/b/ doesn't give a fuck, and is populated with furfags, pedos, cuckolds, bananas and traps.

Trump is /b/'s choice clearly
>>
>>680163282
tbh no one needs to be making more than 100k. "A man only needs so much money, and the rest is just for show". If we took all the excess earnings after 100k for everyone we could easily end world hunger, send everyone to college for free and eliminate taxes on everyone else.
>>
>>680163527
How very charitable of you, thank you for giving me another mans money
>>
>>680158263
This picture is accurate but it's why I honestly want Trump, it would be nice to see a nation of ruble, this generation needs it.
>>
>>680163451
We are borg. We are one. Resistance is futile.
>>
>>680163527
>>
File: Fallout_Goat.jpg (13 KB, 263x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fallout_Goat.jpg
13 KB, 263x255
>>680158263
If communism is so great, why did East Germany fail while West Germany prospered? In fact, every communist country has fail its people (except for the party member politians)
>>
>>680158413
genius
>>
>>680158413
Kek^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10
>>
>>680161364
>Bearnie is for those who want cange and acually cares in which direction.
I bet you voted for Obama with his bullshit change meme too, all the bernie cucks are lying to themselves just like they did when they thought obama would change anything
>>
>>680158456
Really mate, really?
>>
>>680163611
Not even sure how to respond to that, other than saying the sentiment behind it is incredibly backwards and selfish
>>
>>680163204
Do retards even know how to fuck?
>>
>>680163484
Exactly my point. Where is the /b/ Trump superpac?
>>
>>680161568
Just face it. Eventually we are all dead and planet earth will be no more, just death. Question that remains is how this is going to happen (THE EVENT) and under who's authority (THE GREATER GOOD). No need to fight against the inevitable.
>>
>>680163635
nobody is proposing creating a communist state you fucking sperg.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 341x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 341x321
>>680163527
Spoken like a child who has no fucking clue about the world. My wife and I have a combine income that puts us into the middle class. You Bernie faggots would gladly take our money without a seconds hesitation because your to retarded to go out and earn it yourselves.
>>
File: carl.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carl.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>
>>680158263
>>>680163282
>tbh no one needs to be making more than 100k. "A man only needs so much money, and the rest is just for show". If we took all the excess earnings after 100k for everyone we could easily end world hunger, send everyone to college for free and eliminate taxes on everyone else.
If I want to make 500K and not give a dime to anyone else that's my right. You clearly have had a sheltered life and I can only blame you so much.
>>
>>680163799
(I am)

>>680163828
1. I literally said nothing about bernie
2. I work 40 hours a week and would give all my income in tax gladly
3. You're a selfish fuck
>>
>>680163745
No you are correct. It is so much more selfish than using the people who make over 100k to fund all of our programs. We will use their labor to fund our dreams my friend, that is incredibly selfless
>>
>>680162709
There are still people living who suffered under Nazi Germany. There are still living immediate descendants who were denied their birthright.

There are no living ex-slaves, nor are there any living children of ex-slaves. Anyone here now has an equal opportunity to succeed or fail on their own merits. A large segment seem to want to do nothing but misbehave in school and on the streets, and want a hand out for their efforts.
>>
>>680163828
it's time to pay your fair share of taxes
>>
>>680163923
People should not have rights. Humans are inherently selfish and stupid
>>680163964
>using money for the greater good of everyone
>selfish

What.
>>
File: 1422364440693.jpg (104 KB, 930x673) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422364440693.jpg
104 KB, 930x673
>>680156240
>>680156240
>>680156240
>>680156240
Here is a straw-poll to pass the time.
Eat shit, bootlickers.
>>
The problem is that the democratic party has become the party of blame others for your lot in life. Bernie's entire campaign is based around that. He blames businesses for poor people. Yet those businesses everyone blames are the people who employee most of our citizens. I'm just tired of the direction that our social (and in turn, political) system is going. Are you unhappy with your life? It's not your fault! Blame somebody else!

Were you too stupid to finish high school and are now finding out that your lack of education and no marketable skills are a problem in the real world? Blame businesses for not paying you more then your worth.

Did you spend 250,000 getting an art degree because that was always going to work out? Let's not make you pay that money back. And if you are young enough to not have that degree yet, let's start paying for it! Because having to do math should be illegal!

Are you in jail for armed robbery or drugs? Not your fault, its clearly systematic racism keeping you down. It made you rob that store! The fact you had to put a gun in the face of some guy who is only better off then you are because he is willing to work at the store instead of rob it, it's still not your fault.

Are you black? Affirmative action & quotas for colleges, and lower standards because you aren't capable of directly measuring up to white's because of all the advantages they have over you. I mean the fact that white don't know what its like to be poor totally shows it!
>>
File: 1460899021159.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460899021159.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>680158413
Zozzle
>>
>>680163923
Meant for
>>680163527
Stupid mimi app
>>
>>680163635
2/10 for making me reply.

No one is talking about completely changing the economic model of this country. A correction is needed, however, because we are so stupid that we whine and cry about welfare queens that are squeezing nickels and dimes out of the system, while we just bare our buttholes to banks and corporations who are the real welfare queens.
>>
File: 1448576735968.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448576735968.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>680158263
>tfw Hillary's looks like the Blade Runner-esque world i want to live in

damn it
>>
>>680163527
I make over 100k and I pay a shit ton in taxes. I have a wife and 3 kids. I'm on call all the time. I take home about half my paycheck because of taxes, healthcare, and 401k contributions. You have not idea what it's like having a high salary. It's not all money in the bank dumb fuck. You want to get paid more or end world hunger? Try to feed them your bullshit. See how that fills them up fuckin fag.
>>
>>680163939
then we are in disagreement. I believe in a modicum of liberty.
>>
File: itsperfect.jpg (29 KB, 395x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
itsperfect.jpg
29 KB, 395x387
>>680164048
>stealing someones property under the guise of altruism
>selfless
>>
>>680158263
Anybody but Hillary. Just please no woman president for the love of fuck
>>
>>680163684
No, in 2006 I voted for Fredrik Reinfelt, and in 2010 I think I voted to keep him in office, in 2014 I voted him out of office for Stefan Löven
>>
Fuck all you faggots
>>
>>680164158
And you still have plenty of money. Nice try richfag

>>680164217
>Hoarding money you dont need
>not selfish
>Taking the money for public works and charity
>selfish
>>
>>680163923
>If I want to make 500K and not give a dime to anyone else that's my right
No it's not, you clearly don't understand how taxes work
>>
>>680164282
>i dictate how much property someone needs
>>
>>680158263
if Trump is elected maybe some of you faggots will start paying attention to politics for a change.
>>
>>680164158
>>680164158
>You want to get paid more or end world hunger? Try to feed them your bullshit. See how that fills them up fuckin fag.
Lol I'm using this
>>
>>680164158
I make 120k in California, and as long as you aren't outliving your means, you should be fine. I live in the highest taxed state in the union and don't sit around weeping like a bitch nigger. Either handle your shit or move what the fuck.
>>
>>680164470
If Trump is elected president, nothing will change. He is just a puppet just like Bush...
>>
>>680163243
Do you pay for health care? Because you won't have to any more. also if you don't have 5k saved you are terrible with money
>>
>>680164397
It's obvious how much property someone needs. All anyone really needs is a shack for shelter, ~2k calories per day, and water. Anything past that is not necessary. Not that people shouldnt have more, but dont claim you need it.
>>
>>680158924
>wouldn't fuck me over
>jew
Pick one
>>
>>680163243
>I don't have a thousands of extra dollars just laying around

I reckon you need to take money management classes then, pal
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>mfw 45% of Americans pay no income tax

But the rich need to pay their fair share. Maybe you Bernie faggots should get a fucking job and start paying SOMETHING rather than NOTHING.
>>
>>680163828

>implying equal access

How can we have a meritocracy if people have such drastically different starting points, i.e the most disgustingly high inequality in the modern world

Lets not forget you pig fuck, unless you are making more than 250,000 a year your taxes wont increase under Sanders plan

Lets not also forget that any success you have comes from operating within a community, and utilizing a community that we have all built and invested in. You were educated in public schools that led in part to what ever meager success you have carved out, yet you would refuse to give back at all?

Just a selfish child
>>
Socialism does not work in us many people abuses the system. I know somebody that works giving a service and makes more than the 5k month and is on food stamps.
>>
>>680159924
Oh how scary communism, typical murrican retard
>>
>>680164619
>Implying rich people pay taxes

Most all tax money comes from the poor and middle classes.
>>
>>680164554
if the house and senate don't swing nothing will change anyway
>>
>>680163527
>tbh no one needs to be making more than 100k
Oh shit dude, you are a complete fucking idiot. You wouldn't even know what to do. You're like the dead weight we're talking about. No imagination, no real creation, just a will to consume. You have no real clue as to the ramifications of what you propose, do you?

There are enough stupid animals on the planet. We need real, domesticated, civilized, intelligent co-creators. Not a bunch of entitled parasites, sucking the life out of the people molding your environments and creating your worlds.

Why don't you offer free food to all your local stray animals. As much as they need to live comfortably for each one and watch what happens within 2 or 3 generations. Or does your free healthcare include spay and neutering for all the subhuman parasites, too?

What you propose is untenable. A pipe dream. A fantasy.
>>
>>680164546
>i make 120k
not even that guy but holy shit if you arnt married with 3 kids you cant even compare yourself with that guy you autistic fuck.
>>
>>680164661
Capitalism doesn't work either for the same reason (see economic implosion of 2007-8). Add human beings and it all goes to shit.
>>
>>
>>680164610
You mistake me not having money laying around for not having disposable income. I have plenty of disposable income. None of which I am willing to contribute to paying for someone else life. My money all goes somewhere.
>>
>>680164158
i would risk the assumption that your wife does not work, your house is too large, and you have at least two cars. you are living beyond your means but you are too dumb to realize it, so its the government's fault.
>>
>>680164619
If the rich start to pay their slaves,the slaves will start to pay taxes.
>>
File: sanders.jpg (95 KB, 457x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sanders.jpg
95 KB, 457x553
>>
>>680164579
>i am the infalliable source of peoples needs
>taxation is charity
>mandatory charity enforced with punishments and armed enforcers
>still charity
Get a clue statist
>>
>>680158263
At least with lower right mexico will have a fine wall to keep all the american zombies out
>>
File: 1459963746851.jpg (123 KB, 600x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459963746851.jpg
123 KB, 600x602
DAILY REMINDER THAT A LOT OF THE TRAPS OTAKU AND BRONIES COMMUNITIES SUPPORT TRAMP
>>
I fucking love 4chan
>>
>>680164754
>>680164754
>>680164754
since when is taking on 4 fucking dependents an excuse for living beyond your means?
>>
>>680164740
Because of people like you who refuse to look past your own nose and believe you deserve insane amounts of wealth because you work. I work, most people work, and yet I realize that I dont need more than 30k salary.
>>
File: 1455733667241.png (135 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455733667241.png
135 KB, 2560x1440
>>680164728
Yeah ok
>>
>>680164904
you meant Sanders
>>
>>680164873
Bernie = Hitler.
Agreed.

I feel sorry for the simple people that actually vote for him.
>>
>>680158263
blade runner president, way more interesting :)
>>
>>680164754
Not my fault I exercise responsibility. Married with one kid in a sensibly priced house. If you want to have a bunch of kids and live more extravagantly then plan for it. Don't expect the government to figure it all out for you. You're just as bad as the berniefags.
>>
>>680164875
Are you retarded? It's scientifically clear what people need.

Do you not understand taxes are necessary?

Libertaritard detected
>>
>>680164733
Bernie is not really running for president, he is running to be the leader of the democratic party. And by inspiring ideas of changes that is possible changes can be made.
>>
>>680164649
What happened to the trillions of dollars Obama spend on shovel ready jobs to fix our crumbling infrastructure? Ohhh that's right, exactly fucking nothing. I'm a mechanic and my wife does hair for a living. We both make very good money and started out making minimum wage. Don't mistake me for some trust fund baby you mouth breathing shit bag. Get a job, advance in life, and quit trying to live off of my taxes.
>>
>>680165066
>taxes are necessary
Well enjoy the kool aid, im done
>>
>>680164941
This
>>
File: 1459985804033-2.png (584 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459985804033-2.png
584 KB, 960x720
>>680164809
In my mind, disposable = laying around

Carry on then, good sir
>>
>>680165106
>Fixing infrastructure is pointless
>I dont know what the new deal is
>I dont understand historical precedent

Yep, sounds like a right winger

>>680165165
>Provides no argument but claims victory
>>
>>680164366
We're talking about giving it to other people you retard
>>
>>680164941
my point was why are you still trying to compare yourself to someone that actually found a wife you lonely fuck, clearly he isnt living beyond his means if he isnt in debt but you want him to spend his extra money on you and other strangers rather then save it for his family, which is why im calling you autistic.
>>
>>680165041
average trump supporter
>>
File: 1455584169986.jpg (212 KB, 1346x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455584169986.jpg
212 KB, 1346x1800
>>
>>680165165
So you're an anarchist?
>>
>>680164009
>Anyone here now has an equal opportunity to succeed or fail on their own merits
This real life. No anyone doesn't. That's not how it works nor has it ever been anywhere. Go back to your fiction story book. That's why it's called escapism.
>>
>>680165381
Is that milk or semen?
>>
File: armpit color.jpg (52 KB, 478x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
armpit color.jpg
52 KB, 478x319
>>680165352
average sanders supporter
>>
>>680165041
>>680165352
there is also a picture of a trap faggot with the trump hat, HAHAHA, lots of creepy people in that party
>>
>>680165268
That's what taxes do, they take more from you than from poor people to give equal services to everyone
>>
>>680164968
And who decides the value of work? To me teachers should be an integral part of society in prepping kids with the skills to be productive. Instead we shit all over them and reward fatasses who rise to their position via the good ol' boy tradition and do nothing but stare at numbers, pitch PowerPoints, and have administrative staff for everyone else. A garbage collector works harder than them.
>>
>>680158263
Nice meme, but the reality leaves you these choices.

1. Vote for the most qualified candidate, and also show that you're not a sexist, by voting for Hilary Clinton.

2. Vote for the communist Bernie Sanders, because you are a sexist and don't think that a woman can do the job properly.

3. Vote for a republican, because you are a racist and can't stand people of different skin tones, and a homophobic bigot and because you are a sexist and don't think that a woman can do the job properly.

There is only 1 clear choice: Hillary Clinton 2016
>>
>>680161452
yep...
>>
>>680159631
Welcome to the outlook of every single person on earth. This is survival in action, and if you don't see it this way, you are weak and deserve slavery.
>>
>>680165055
Sanders promises one hot replicant for every one of his ultra-beta supporters
>>
>>680165516
I agree with that. That's why we need to knock down the lethargic rich on top who do nothing other than present powerpoints and empower the garbage men who do important and difficult work
>>
>>680164968
>I dont need more than 30k salary.
Well good for you, dude. Don't presume to speak for me, because I actually have a will to create, develop, manage, and build, but yeah, dude enjoy sitting around drinking your natty lite thinking about how you want the wealth of the powerful while talking about not needing more than 30k in the same breath.

People aren't equal. That is an objective scientific fact. You can give one person 30k no questions and it'll turn them into an addicted festering pile of vices, while another might actually do something with it.

I'm being serious dude, If you think you're smart, then use your mind and think about the long-term realities of the planet. think about what it really means fpr people (real people, who are each unique, and not your plastic fantasy utopianites)
>>
>>680165647
tell me more
>>
>>680165066
They just think that infrastructure will be magically maintained, or that big business will do it out of the kindness in their heart. Talk about kool aid.
>>
>>680165486
Pedo faggots vote trumps
Check the loli thread lol
Trump for pedophile american hahahahahahahahah
>>
What would Kasich's city look like?
>>
>>680165532
You said it yourself there is only 1 choice, vote republican
>>
>>680165676
Im talking purely biological. No one needs more than 30k to survive. You say you need more to create and build new things. The thing is, you dont NEED to create and build new things, you want to. Im talking purely survival, you dont need more than 30k. Ideally the rest would go to the state so public projects can be planned and created for the benefit of everyone, rather than things being built by individuals for individual gain.
>>
>>680165400
Let me guess, you didn't pay attention in school because it wasn't tailored specifically to you. Immigrants from Africa are successful in America because they value education and hard work. They succeed while you fail.
>>
>>680165995
This simply isnt true. If you arent born rich, the odds of you becoming rich on hard work is extremely low. The rich are rich because of luck, or because their parents were rich.
>>
>>680165400
It's good to see that people are finally realizing that the American Dream bullshit is the same kind of lie the slaveowners told their niggers to keep them docile.

>there's an invisible man in the sky that will give you everything if you work hard and aren't uppity. Now bale that cotton, nigger.
>>
>>680165661
> the lethargic rich on top who do nothing other than present powerpoints

That's just a meme dude. Enjoy your strawmen and fantasy rhetoric. It's actually pretty challenging to manage real wealth. And idle and incompetent people tend not to hold wealth for too long.

Money is a representation of our collective energy. Some people really have more than others because they need it. They are more capable than others. It's reality. There are those who know how to use wealth and resources, while I know some people who can only think of buying bullshit and entertainment with whatever money they can get.
>>
>>680158263
At least Clinton still has electricity going for us.
>>
>>680166219
It is not challenging to hold onto wealth once you get it. If you dont spend it like an idiot, you will be rich the rest of your life.
>>
>>680166162
How do you explain 2 generation immigrants becoming doctors or ceos?
>>
>>680165995
People from poor areas attend poor schools, often have parents who work long hours, multiple jobs, or commute, live in generally cramped loud crime ridden areas with more pollution and garbage, eat shittier food, etc...

It's not a level playing field at all
>>
>>680165820
Useless degenerate tumblr retards vote Sanders. Of course they think everyone is a pedo/rapist/white male who doesn't support their biased hateful ideology.
>>
>>680166201
The American Dream is the Swedish reality. Just look it up, we have everything promised in "The Dream"
>>
>>680160447
You make a huge point, that actually needs to be addressed. Thank you for not being ignorant like the rest of the people here.
However voting for the president still matters. He/she is a representative. We don't want someone like trump or Hilary representing our country. Trump is unprofessional and immature. Hilary is a liar and a criminal. These are not people we want antagonizing other countries.
>>
>>680165516
Value is based on demand and supply for the given field. That is why jobs like starbucks/flipping burgers pay nearly nothing because a few hours of training in your done. Low end retail jobs pay only slightly better because it requires some customer skills and sales technique but not much, so pay is low. Higher end sales require more skills so pays higher.

Can anybody be a teacher? No, but just about any person who has completed a 2 or 4 year degree can. The work is hard, no denying that. And not everybody is cut out to teach or educate kids BUT the requirements are significantly lower, its a very easy job to get into.

Realistically even Garbage collector is a pretty easy job and the only reason it pays as well as it does is not everyone is willing to have the social stigma of the job. But its less demanding then general construction in most cases but typically pays better.
>>
>>680166334
Youve never made more than 30k a year huh?
>>
File: b8_thats_gr8.png (126 KB, 308x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b8_thats_gr8.png
126 KB, 308x302
>>680165938
>>
>>680166381
Pedophile trump lover detected
>>
>>680166162
this
I'm pretty successful for my age but I can confidently say that if I was a poor black kid in the projects I would not have made it where I am today
>>
>>680165939
Who decides what's best for everyone?
Who decided what projects are chosen?
If someone could only make up to 30k why would anyone choose to do a more difficult job?
>>
>>680166353
There are doctors in 3:rd world countrys too.
>>
>>680165939
>The thing is, you dont NEED to create and build new things, you want to.
This is what I'm talking about dude. You should be ashamed, Honestly.

You sit there, on the shoulders of giants, while bitching at them that they do nothing and you need their shit. You're full of paradoxes dude. Go live on a farm without access to healthcare, roads, your smartphone, etc. and tell me all about what you don't need to survive.

You stand on the shoulders of giants and you shouldn't forget it.
>>
>>680158413
Kekeroo zozzle
>>
>>680162709
Israel should actually be happy that it exists because of hitler
>>
>>680165584
You are probably a fat fuck who only knows the struggle of getting up out of your cum-stained chair to get another bag of Cheetoes.
>>
Why everyone likes that jewish commie?
>>
>>680166525
Im talking about the immigrant children who go on to become rich? How do you explain that
>>
>>680163243
You say that when you're healthy, but come time you need it you'll be fucking glad there's young bucks paying into the system and keeping your premium from skyrocketing
>>
>>680166353
Luck
>>680166519
Why do people choose difficult jobs now? Some do it for the money, sure, but ask a doctor why they are a doctor and most will say something like "I want to help people". People dont do jobs just for money

>>680166568
You must be joking. You dont seem to be able to divorce in your head the idea of what you need to survive and what you want. Basically like one of those teens on twitter who complains about how hard life is because they didnt get an iphone for christmas. Needs vs wants, look it up
>>
>>680165995
You know nothing about me, oh dear fellow. Good job ignoring the fact of real life. I'm not taking about blacks or Africans. In talking about people. Nothing you said changes the truth of what I said. I'm far from failing.
>>
File: norden.png (80 KB, 1374x1245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
norden.png
80 KB, 1374x1245
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>680164873
>>
>>680165301
>moving the goal posts
>presuming to know my marital status
>presuming to know my financial situation
>autism button

Mr. Nouveau-riche is absolutely living beyond his means, regardless of his debt (or lack thereof). One could draw parallels between this situation and that of the archetypal wellfare queen
>>
>>680166568
These guys dont get it man, they have been handed everything in life now they feel guilty.
>>
>>680165939
You don't understand, man. Purely biologically you actually don't need -any- money. You don't even need choice.

It's like you want to be cared for like a beloved pet, but you don't want to have masters, either. Like a fucking child, dude.
>>
>>680166219
>Money is a representation of our collective energy.
Jesus Christ people believe this irl
>>
>>680166381

1. Trump is an admitted pedo, who lusts after his own daughter.
2. The Clintons (Bill specifically) are frequent guests at "pedo island".

Who's that leave? Bernie Sanders, the only rational choice.
>>
>>680161762
kek
>>
>>680166972
I do want to have masters. Also, I want to, and do, work. I just want the excess I produce, but do not need, to go to the state for the benefit of everyone rather than the benefit of only myself.

Of course you dont need money to survive, but money is used to get food and shelter, which you do need. That's what I mean by 30k, enough money to get things you need to survive
>>
>>680166762
In many parts of the world education is valued, those nations will produce the "tiger-moms" with harsh discipline making the kids make the best of the opportunity the new country is offering.
But in the big picture I think it is very few of them actually becoming rich.
How many rich people become poor?
>>
>>680166705
>implying being socialist it is commie
>nazis were socialist
Your ignorace make my eyes bleed
>>
>>680166888
För jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden!
>>
>>680166353
Do you have any data to back up the implication that immigrants are more (or at least as) likely as natives to become wealthy as adults?
because all of the research I am familiar with correlates poverty in childhood with crime and further poverty in adulthood.
>>
>>680167282
Quite a few. All it takes is a slip up, and your mountain can crumble. Why do you think rich people hoard money?
>>
>>680161568
The only way that would be possible is for one country to invade the rest of the world, sadly
>>
>>680166913
Sanders' campaign contents:
> homophobia
> sexism
> racism
> xenophobia
> [insert new phobia blaming all white people]
> [insert new phobia blaming all men]
> [insert new phobia blaming all heterosexuals]

Yeah, his politics seem pretty unbiased and completely reasonable.
>>
>>680166869
>You dont seem to be able to divorce in your head the idea of what you need to survive and what you want.
You haven't thought about this much have you? That logic, if you can even call it that, is the kind of shit that stagnates people into obsolescence. You don't know what you want or what you need, you fucking idiot. You don't know how most of the shit that you depend on works, and yet you talk about what you "need". You fucking idiot. Also, you're projecting pretty severely here, you entitled parasite.

Feed the strays on your dime if you want, but you can go to fucking hell if you think you're using my money for anything.
>>
>>680158413
ohh my
>>
>>680166762
You are talking about the exceptions instead of the rule. And that happens more often than not via luck.
>>
>>680167495
Because human nature is selfish
>>
>>680167052
and yet if i were to say "time is money" you would nod in agreement. Your life is literally measured incrementally by what you can convince somebody to pay you.
>>
>>680167542
Please explain in your mind what you want vs what you need
>>
>>680167534
citation needed
>>
>>680166916
aye, like toddlers, honestly. a bunch of big babies who only know mimicry and consumption, and think that's reality.
>>
>>680166915
Your answer is better than mine was going to be
>>
File: citation.jpg (110 KB, 400x786) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
citation.jpg
110 KB, 400x786
>>680167662

<--- here ya go
>>
>>680167534
isn't the entire trump campaign based on xenophobia?
You'r not making any sense
>>
>>680167058
"Every woman fantasizes to about being gang raped by at least three men simultaneously while their husband is pleasuring himself to the abuse"

Yeah, that sounds rational.
>>
>>680167534
I'm voting Sanders. I see no problem with him. As a matter of fact I believe he is the best since JFmotherfuckingK. The Game bitch.
>>
>>680167265
If you truly believed this you would donate every dollar you make after 30k.
Why do you need a government to tell you to do it?
>>
>>680158263
ted cos the Gothic themed medieval times we'l go back into
>>
>>680167772
I do. I dont need the government to tell me to do it, I need the government to tell selfish people who hoard money to do it. Just my income isnt enough
>>
>>680166888
Ultimate federation of Nordistan
>>
File: loser hail satan.jpg (26 KB, 552x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loser hail satan.jpg
26 KB, 552x432
>>680158413
topkek
>>
>>680158413
10/10 would read again
>>
>>680167948
>"protect muh country from sandniggers"
I do agree that immigration should be a bit stricter but cmon, retard
>>
>>680167418
Of course the research you are familiar with shows this, it pushes the narrative of the poor helpless immigrant. But there are studies out there that show immigrants are usually wealthier than average americans
https://andreaspouros.com/2015/02/08/the-immigrant-paradox/#_edn1
>>
>>680163527
You are the cancer of this world. If everybody thinks like you we should be riding horses and shitting in vases
>>
>>680167737
i feel like a moron for staring at that shit for at least a minute trying to decipher it before i realized the joke.
>>
>>680165508
Services, not welfare. Even then, most services would be way more effective and efficient if they were privatized. If we are to have welfare it should only be in the most dire of circumstances, not because some schmuck has "adhd and bipolar" and "can't work".
>>
>>680167767
Voting for the tumblr feminazi SJW politics.
>>
>>680167562
Nice excuse look it up m8, immigrants usually work very hard and save their money for their children who go on to pursue higher ed.
>>
>>680168146
Nice argument
>>
>>680158263
>>
>>680168090
>a bit stricter

leftist yurocuck sandnigger lover detected
>>
>>680168191
voting for literally the only way forward you mean.
I think you'll find that sjw feminazis support shillary
>>
>>680158413
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>680168349
jokes on you faggot, the post you quoted wasnt even mine.
>>
>>680158413
Damn anon that's great
>>
>>680166219
>Wealthy lazy people are just mythical memes
>It's hard to hold onto money once you have it
>>
>>680164048
"Greater good of everyone".. people is shit, all of us should burn, I understand it so I don't give a fuck about others and about the "greater good". I don't give money to anyone because no one deserves them but me.
You're living in a fairy world where everybody is godd people and bla bla. that's not our world. Fuck everybody and you autistic kid in particular
>>
>>680168290
there's nothing wrong with people coming in who wanna be a part of your society and improve it. regressive islamists should not be allowed in is what I mean.
I love how you right wingers are such incredible 12 yr old impersonators.
>>
>>680167418
Let me guess though, those stats are dominated by niggers right? Check the poor white people and crime doesn't run their lives. My grandparents escaped poland with nothing, worked their asses off. My dad worked his ass off to have a good job. Now I'm finishing school and have a great job lined up. My family on my other side is so fucked up that I don't even see them. My mom was pregnant at 16 and never even finished grade 9. She worked ridiculously hard and just retired at 55 making over 70k a year. Stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself and work. Go from nothing to having a million dollar house in two generations of being here. Stop excusing bad behaviour.
>>
>>680165046
you know germany become the first world power under hitler leadership, taking aside the killing of everybody, he was kind of good
Yeah, socialism is better than economical liberalism who would have thonk
>>
>>680167495
> All it takes is a slip up, and your mountain can crumble.
How? Suppose you have $10 million. You split it up into little pieces and put half of those pieces into different savings accounts with different banks and use the other half to buy a diverse portfolio of stocks. How will your mountain crumble?

Overall, in the long run, the mountain will only grow and even if catastrophe strikes and you lose, let's say, 20% of your money because of some horrific stock market crash, who gives a fuck? Not you, because you'll still have $8 million and you'll still be a rich son of a bitch.

In other words: once you have a mountain of money, you always increase it in the long run and you are never at risk of losing it all,
unless you really are a complete retard.
>>
File: 1459306104028.png (24 KB, 289x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459306104028.png
24 KB, 289x259
>>680168535
Humans are the only intelligent species that we know of. It's worth holding onto. Also, if everyone were "godd people", we wouldnt need my ideas.
>>
>>680163527
>easily end world hunger

Holy fuck dude, what are you, like 12? HAAHAHAHA. This isn't a My Little Pony Episode we're talking about, here.

Where you people are going wrong in your logic, is the people you imagine. You aren't imagining real people, you imagine some fucking meme of a person, who is some generic peer among similar peers and equals.

That's some bullshit, buddy. We're not the fucking same at all. There are people who could build a fortress out of scrap while others are born vegetables. And everything in between.
>>
File: 1460895950486.jpg (20 KB, 344x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460895950486.jpg
20 KB, 344x306
>>680158413
Ayyeeeee
>>
>>680168286
OH no! Is murrican retarded culture saying thas socialism is the same than communism
Socialist:Hitler
Communist: Stalin
Read a book murrica
>>
File: 1434202072811.png (257 KB, 2262x1596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434202072811.png
257 KB, 2262x1596
>>680168635
>>
>>680168191
>>
>>680168342
voting for literally the only way forward you mean.
> Being a tumblr tier sjw feminazi literally hating all men and white people is the the only way in [currentyear]

I think you'll find that sjw feminazis support shillary
> Voting for the sjw hategroup ideology is not a feminazi thing, we just want "equality"
>>
>>680166888
Lol you're welcome to the Scottish.
>>
>>680158263
I voted for Cruz in my state's primary, but I'd be happy to vote Trump in the general election if he's the Republican nominee.
>>
>>680168802
Yeah he did, start killing people and go to war with everybody becouse and ideal
He was an optimist beliver faggot, who cares about ideals if you have some good ol' cocaine to take before dying
>>
>>680168092
Did you even read the linkyou posted?

The success of the immigrants in question is attributed to cultural differences (the strict parent meme we are all familiar with) regarding education. Furthermore, these successful immigrants (Although it is a misrepresentation to ignore the fact that at this point they are american citizens, as are you and I) pay more in taxes than they receive in benefits.

so as a result of hard work, an american becomes successful, and pays his success forward. what is your problem with that?
>>
>>680168788
Yes, because dreaming of a world where no one is starving is a useless goal
>>
File: 1447793150674.jpg (9 KB, 261x191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447793150674.jpg
9 KB, 261x191
>>680164259
>I voted for Steffe
WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D
>>
I love how all the idiotic immigrant hillary supporters dont identify with her positions at all yet don't vote for sanders because >muh grandparents fled communism.
Top fucking kek americans are retarded
>>
>>680168702
Yeah nobody is good people, that's why your idea is just childish, everybody will start doing nothing and being lazy just because they will know that somebodyelse with his hard work will pay for their lazyness.
>>
>>680168788
This
>>
>>680169068
>Everyone will stop working because they can live off of other working

If everyone stops working whose money are they living off of? Idiot.
>>
>>680169007
>show studies backing claim
>tries to deflect by saying culture is the reason
Whats your point?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 382x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 382x265
I don't care who gets in, America is boned either way. This shit is going to be hilarious.
>>
>>680167750
Nowadays all Muricans have turned themselves into victims. Black, white, cop, criminal, gay, straight, rich, poor, etc. Cry me a fat fucking river America
>>
>>680169256
Governments
>>
>>680168947
babbys first 4chan post
>>
>>680169372
And where do governments get money, if not from people working and paying taxes?
>>
>>680169301
everything in my argument was gathered from your source dipshit. Seriously did you just read the header or something?
>>
>>680168691
People (typically) with a lot of wealth live a lifestyle that requires significantly more money. Additionally a lot of times money is tied up into assets and isn't equally liquid. But the thing is, anybody can do what you say, people just don't. They think they "need more" , always. Saving money in general can be tough for most people, even rich, people always think they will have it. The fact people have a lot simply usually means they spend a lot.
>>
>>680169454
They just print it, duh
>>
>>680168582
see >>680168290
>>
>>680169339
https://youtu.be/AjY4Wj_-Zec
>>
>>680169378
We cant all be oldfags
>>
Oh how I pity the Human race, that we even need to be having this conversation.
Sanders is literally the only candidate who is not either a religious nutter, corporately owned and/or part of the established cabal. He cares for the people, fuck your labels about 'socialism', he is clearly a humanist and the only kind of hope we have of steering our society away from environmental armagedon as well as freeing the working people from the slavery of modern life.
>>
>>680169494
So we came to the same conclusions that 2nd generation immigrants are usually successful therefore proving your original argument way up top wrong.>>680166162
You can get rich with hardwork, even poor 2nd generation immigrants
>>
>>680169454
Other governments
>>
>>680169494
>>680169301
here
[i] 40 percent of the nation’s Ph.D. scientists and engineers were born in another country – http://www.neighborhood-centers.org/en-us/content/Myths+versus+Facts.aspx

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2013/11/06/recent-waves-of-immigrants-to-the-uk-have-contributed-far-more-in-taxes-than-they-received-in-benefits/

[xxiv] http://econedge.org/14/immigrants-are-more-likely-to-become-successful-entrepreneurs-business-owners/
>>
>>680169378
When i reach your age I sincerely hope not to still browsing 4chan
>>
>>680169897
I hope so too, because you are fucking cancer.
>>
>>680169763
And he won't get most of his promises accomplished, but if we can at least move the needle a little bit on campaign finance reform and corporate regulation I'll be happy.
Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 55


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.