Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H73 zgvD5x48 >eating ani

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 31
File: vegans.jpg (84 KB, 771x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegans.jpg
84 KB, 771x503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H73zgvD5x48

>eating animals is worse than the holocaust
>animals are better than humans
>humans are herbivores

Vegans are ACTUALLY this deluded.
>>
Weren't we all taught that we are omnivores in fucking primary school?
>>
>there are no VEGAN RAPISTS
>thats why vegans are more ethical than meat eaters

>prisons are full of MEAT EATING RAPISTS!!


Holy fuck, how does this video have no dislikes?
>>
If we were omnivores, why do we cook meat?

murderers - 0

vegans - 1
>>
>>680141939

Because it's easier to consume, it's safer, tastes better...?

We didn't start off by cooking it
That's this thing called evolution..


Let me ask you something else then. If we are herbivores, why do we eat meat??!
>>
>>680141578
Aren't you just creating a hasty generalisation on all vegans?
Come on OP...
>>
>>680141578
Animals are on a higher level than jews, so it IS worse than the holocaust.
>>
>>680142149
Vegans are welcome to present their own arguments on why they believe people should follow their crazy vegetable lifestyle.
>>
File: IUdG4Zv (1).gif (586 KB, 288x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IUdG4Zv (1).gif
586 KB, 288x216
>>680142228
>>
>>680142311
It's not a crazy vegetable lifestyle. I can assume you think it's crazy due to the lifestyle it self being 'out of the norm' for regular people's eating habits. As mentioned in another thread, slavery used to be the norm, but that was changed after a good amount of time.
>>
>>680141578
I like animals better than people, but I also eat them.
>>
>>680142311
Also it's way more than just vegetables :P
>>
>>680142531
Liking animals more is a sure sign of mental illness. Animals are weak and pathetic creatures that only exist to be put in my burger
>>
>>680142529
>>680142637

"crazy vegetable lifestyle" was a pun on the word "vegetable", implying vegans are braindead.

I'm sorry you didn't pick up on that.
>>
>>680142529
You're considered crazy because, you vegans tend to virtue signal so much it becomes a fucking a stereotype. Not to mention when someone chooses not to follow your lifestyle you get into a fit of rage about it.
>>
>>680142531
Yeah, I must say I agree, animals taste way better.
>>
>>680142529
The crazy part is vegans constantly putting other non-vegan people down, displaying the "high horse" mentality, calling others murderers and killers.

Do you see gays going around saying straight people are this and that?

Vegans are the disease of this world.
>>
>>680142756
Puns don't work like that my friend.
I do understand where you are coming from, and yes I admit, it is a common stereotype. But, just like all other stereotypes in society, it's not great to assume the latter without considering the individual first. The main reason why we go in such a state of rage, from my opinion, is that people are so completely oblivious to what happens in the dairy and meat industry. There's probably some surveys out there detailing how many people don't know where their 'meat' comes from etc. I guess if people knew and made their decision from there, then that's all I can do.
>>
>>680143122
Fourth reich for vegans.
>>
>>680143187
For a lot of vegans it's most likely because they can't take it when everybody doesn't have a differing opinion and make different lifestyle choices.
>>
>>680143187
So you are exactly the same, "people are so oblivious to what happens in the dairy and meat industry"

You're being stereotypical as well.

Most people in this day and age know exactly what goes on in the big meat and dairy industries in places like the US.

I know where my meat and dairy comes from, yet a lot of vegans still constantly lose their shit all over youtube, facebook, and other types of social media over how us non-vegas are killers and murderers and basically worse than Hitler.
>>
>>680143122
That's a harsh statement to make but I do see your viewpoint. However, did you forget all the protests the LGBT community has made for the many years in history against the straight gendered-minded community? Everyone has to start somewhere, and going against the common ideals of society is the first step. Just like racism and LGBT and more.
>>
>>680143460
I could say the same for you. As you mentioned, you do know where your products come from, but that doesn't mean everyone else knows. I'm just stating the truth, I have no bias to that statement. Just ask a 5 year old where his roast comes from as an example.
>>
>>680143528
The difference is the LGBT community was making protests against being hated and discriminated towards from the side of "straight gender-minded community".

In other words, they were fighting for equality and acceptance.

People who eat meat and put vegans down saying they're this and that for NOT EATING MEAT - that's wrong.

But no one is discussing that, this is pretty much established.

What we're saying is, you're welcome to eat what you want and have the lifestyle choices that you want, most vegans attack non-vegans and preach how non-vegans should change their ways.

They actually go a step further more often than not and call them murderers, etc.
>>
>>680143667
A 5 year old isn't the one making the dietary decisions in the household. Did you seriously just say that?
>>
>>680143787
I guess since we are dealing with a species that can't communicate or show any major signs towards humans. Things must be taken another step further just to exemplify what's happening e.g. to give a voice.
>>
>>680142311
It's healthy
>>
>>680143861
It was an example as I stated, if they knew about where these things come from then I am sure they can understand. A compassionate parent isn't going to force a 5 year old to eat an animal if they didn't want to. But I can easily see the parent ignoring it, simply because they are 5.
>>
>>680143861
Most people don't know that calves are separated from their mother shortly after birth in the dairy industry
Most people don't know about chick culling
>>
>>680143947
Most people know whats happening.

So calling non-vegans murderers and maniacs is your idea of "giving a voice"?

Also
>I guess since we are dealing with a species that can't communicate or show any major signs towards humans
A very similar argument could be made for plants.
>>
>>680144276
Ah, the animals are the same as plants card...
So you're telling me plants have a nervous system now? I can't even deal with this anymore.
>>
>>680144276
We can't survive without eating plants, but we definitely an survive without eating meat, so not eating plants is out of the question
>>
>>680144276
>plants

you just went full retard, man
>>
>>680141578
I agree Jew's black and women are basically animals
>>
>>680144276
Who spoke up for the Jews son? Your mum?
>>
>>680144444
>>
yet nobody in this thread is talking about the effect animali agriculture has on the environment.
>>
>>680144430
Yes but you're saying because we can survive without A, but cant survive without B, we should exclusively do B? What kind of logic is that?
>>
File: 1455103420376.jpg (39 KB, 271x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455103420376.jpg
39 KB, 271x304
>>680141939
kek You realize the human stomach evolved to digest meat right?

It's thought that Proto-humans threw a carcass on a fire to keep warm and it smelt nice so they ate it.
>>
Vegans win. Thread over. GG. #Veganpowers
>>
File: 1384070511683.jpg (624 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384070511683.jpg
624 KB, 1000x767
>>680142228
>>
>>680144414
>So you're telling me plants have a nervous system now?

Nice strawman logical fallacy. You automatically fail.

But let me humor you.

Plants do "feel pain" in a sense. First of all ask yourself, what is pain? And then read this:

"Few moments evoke a sense of summer like catching a whiff of freshly cut grass. For many people, it's a pleasant sign that warmer temperatures are here to stay. For the grass, however, this scent signals an entirely different story.

The smell we associate with freshly cut grass is actually a chemical distress call, one used by plants to beg nearby critters to save them from attack (usually it's an affront by insects, but in this case, it's lawnmower blades). After all, when danger strikes -- whether it's landscaping equipment or a hungry caterpillar -- plants can't lift their roots and run. They must fight where they stand."

"To protect themselves, plants employ a volley of molecular responses. These chemical communications can be used to poison an enemy, alert surrounding plants to potential dangers or attract helpful insects to perform needed services. Sometimes, a plant's molecular defense plays double-duty. For example, plants that produce caffeine use the chemical as self-defense, but it also gives bees a caffeine buzz. The caffeinated bees treat the plant like it's the corner coffee shop, returning again and again and leaving their pollination services as payment."

"According to researchers at the Institute for Applied Physics at the University of Bonn in Germany, plants release gases that are the equivalent of crying out in pain. Using a laser-powered microphone, researchers have picked up sound waves produced by plants releasing gases when cut or injured. Although not audible to the human ear, the secret voices of plants have revealed that cucumbers scream when they are sick, and flowers whine when their leaves are cut."
>>
Why do humans have similar long digestive tracts to herbivores, whereas carnivores have short digestive systems?

How come we have carbohydrate digestive enzymes and not meat figestsing enzymes?

I did an experiment where I did a vegan diet for a month and lost all sorts of weight, I ate my regular 2700 calories of food, but only vegan food, so I wasn't in a caloric deficit.

I wasn't fat, but I did have a little pot belly from bulking during weight training and I lost all types of fat.

The reason I changed was because my ass would literally bleed from all of the meat and supplements I was consuming and I realised I can get enough protein from plant sources (a lot of proteib supplements are derived from plants anyway)

And I haven't had a problem with my cholestorol or shitting since I have continued my vegan diet, nor have I lost any muscle.

Now I believe calories aren't just calorie and meat has more weight gaining effects even if its within the same caloric range.

The way I see it, meat isn't bad to eat. However I think even though we can live on something doesn't necessarily mean it's good for our health. During hardh climates our ancestors would hunt to put on a bit more fat to maintain body temperature and digest extra fat when needed.

I would like you all to experiment before actually stating if veganism is bad, please.
>>
>>680144754
If you care about minimizing suffering then yes. Paying for animals to be killed for you to eat is unnecessary
>>
>>680144842
Wrong the appendix allowed primitive humans to digest meat but millions of years of cooking it has devolved it to a piece of shot organ that is just gonna fuck you up
>>
>>680145034
>Why do humans have similar long digestive tracts to herbivores, whereas carnivores have short digestive systems?

>How come we have carbohydrate digestive enzymes and not meat figestsing enzymes?
Kindly read:

https://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
>>
File: 1358861378199.jpg (6 KB, 250x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358861378199.jpg
6 KB, 250x252
>>680145111
>appendix
>apart of the human stomach
>>
>>680145012
Nice google search and using the first results. Maybe consider a proper scientific peer reviewed article or journal and not just some copy pasta from howstuffworks etc etc.
Oh and nice catch on the fallacy, you got me there but resulting to a fallacy for your victory is such undergrad like lmao.
>>
>>680145012
So let's say that plants feel pain in the same way that animals do. Livestock eat shittons of plants, so just bypassing the livestock and eating plants directly reduces the amount of suffering involved
>>
Vegans that actually eat a healthy vegan diet are all lean, fact.

Meat eaters are fat as fuck, bloated and will never be a ripper cunt like me.
>>
>>680141578
>Vegans are ACTUALLY this deluded
#NotAllVegans
>>
>>680145286
>Nice google search and using the first results. Maybe consider a proper scientific peer reviewed article or journal and not just some copy pasta from howstuffworks etc etc.

You're welcome to post something that supports your argument.

But until then get off your high horse and present some valid arguments.

>Oh and nice catch on the fallacy, you got me there but resulting to a fallacy for your victory is such undergrad like lmao.

Well, you didn't present a single argument besides that, so it was fair to assume that's all you had.
>>
All models are vegan for a reason. These blonde haired bimbo dairy avoiding models are smarter than you meat eaters kek
>>
>>680144842
And now major health organizations have classified red meat as a carcinogenic and recommend to reduce animal product consumption for health reasons
>>
Let's be honest. None of you in this thread who claim veganism is bad hasn't actually tried a vegan diet.
>>
is that johnny sins?
>>
dude looks like a vegan iDubbbz
>>
I actually feel shit when I ate meat, dairy or cereals. So I started eating a lot more fruit and veg and cut down my meat to nothing and now i'm an unintentional full blown vegan and I always feel great throughout the day.
>>
>>680145288
Livestock eat plants anyway, by letting them do what they normally do anyway and then eating them, you didn't skip anything at all.

Unless you wanna exterminate all sources of plant eating life besides that of our own, just to "minimize suffering".

And while we're at it >>680145083

I then hope you're not a hypocrite and practice a way to minimize suffering in the world by not killing insects, but always letting them go outside into nature. Also, if you have a vermin infestation you hopefully change houses. And dont you dare kill a mosquito or a tick.
>>
>>680145603
Yeah, OP here, I'm actually a model and not vegan at all.
>>
>>680141578
No, THIS vegan is that deluded. Or willing to say that shit on camera for money.
>>
>>680145717
No one is claiming veganism is bad.

We're stating that a vast majority of vegans are maniacal idiots who spout insults and abuse against non-vegans off their high horse.
>>
>>680145858
Sure livestock kill plants anyway, but there wouldn't be millions of them if we didn't keep breeding them for meat. And yeah I try to avoid causing harm when it's practicable, I never claimed I'm some ghandi angel, but not eating meat is really fucking easy, so I don't. If animals are threatening my health and safety then sure I'll kill them
>>
>>680143528
Yeah youd be pretty mad if people broke into yojr home dragged you onto the streets and beat you and your friends in public. Some to death and then where told it was ok becausenyou werent technically a person.

Id be a little bitter i guess i get where they come from
>>
>>680145496
And now you put it on me to support my argument when clearly you can't support yours, oh the irony. A shame isn't it fellow anon. However, a quick search and you'll be able to find amounts of journals that put off your ideology of thinking. Considering I am going to bed, I won't go to the effort to copy and paste google's first search results, I will leave it up to you to continue your investigation if you choose to do so.
>>
>>680145208

You failed to read everything I wrote. First off, I didn't become vegan for the benefit of animals but rather the benefit of my own health. It's just a plus now I don't need to hurt animals.

You can hit me with all this "evidence" industry bullshit, but until you wctually try a vegan diet you can't really have a say.

Being heavily into bodybuilding I thought I "ate clean" but apparantly according to my cholesterol results after being admitted to hospital from a heart attack, I was told my cholesterol levels were above the norm and my insides were full of plaque.

Immediately I changed my diet, cut out all the dairy and meat and resorted to natural sources and my cholesterol levels have been fine and as a plus I have lost tons of fat while maintaining what I had as a muscle. (I did lose a bit of muscle after I was admitted to hospital though as I was recovering)

But I am the same size as I was, leaner with better test results.

All i'm saying is physically experiment with your diet before trying to debunk peoples information with non credible industry resources
>>
>>680142529
You sound like a gay
>>
Fat = secondary source of energy that will not be utilised if its consumed with carbs, therefore since it won't be utilised as energy, it will be stored. Henceforth fat gain.

Carbs = utilised as the bodies main source of energy. 99.9% of carbs are utilised as energy, henceforth why every vegan you see are lean as fuck.

It's fact that every "high carb meal" that is blamed for fat gain is caused by some other element in the food.

Try eating 4000 kcal of boiled rice a day for a month then fried rice, then tell me carbs are the problem and not the fat.
>>
File: pleb.jpg (73 KB, 640x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pleb.jpg
73 KB, 640x541
>>680141578
>Implicando holohoax ever happened
>>
>>680141890
because that isnt what he is saying

>>680141850
we have no instinct or need to kill animals for food

>>680142311
if you could live a life without causing suffering when there is no need to do so, as well as cutting out an industry which is destroying our planet why wouldnt you

>>680142789
no we state facts, then you cry about it

>>680143122
>people are living morally superior to me, im gonna call them high horse

>>680144276
EVERY FUCKING THREAD!! WHY DO ADULTS SOMEHOW NOW THINK PLANTS CAN SUFFER. Im so fucking sick of hearing "PLANTS DOE!"... even if they could feel, why does that justify you killing animals?

>>680145012
so plants react, this is not news to us, dont be so thick.
>>
>>680141850
> side chewing jaw
> small jaw opening, easily dislocated
> sweats through pores
> no claws
> flat teeth (inb4 canines...you have trouble biting through tape son)
> no protein enzymes in mouth
> can get build up in arteries from cholesterol
> ph stomach 4-5
> long gi tract
> no instinct to kill animals
> eating loads of it causes health problems
> have instinct to eat non animals
>slow
> has to get vit c from diet


Did you leave your education when primary school stopped?
>>
>>680145932

Bullshit faggot, you mean you're a "plus size model" from eating all the shit dairy and meat kek

Back to tumblr you go with your fat rolls and "men love curves" quotes
>>
>>680141890
vegans are more ethical in that they dont kill other sentient beings for a burger
>>
>>680147875
dude go eat some meat, you need more protein for that brain to work
>>
>>680141578
gay retard in pic
>>
>>680148395
> im an adult who thinks only dead animals give me protein
>>
>>680148395
carbs are more important actually.
>>
>>680148395

The brain runs on carbs, as does sperm production

You should eat more carbs before you become sterile before you lose your virginity faggot
>>
>>680148485
heya, you need 100g carbs daily brain to function bla bla, i dont understand satire / idioticy on the internet and just try to state raw facts onto stupid statements which makes me a better human and smarter than meat eaters. Hey vegan, let me guess you fit into the stereotype of being extremely skinny and social out cast or really fat from devouring just fries all day
>>
>>680146370
That's some nice projection there.

I read everything you wrote but chose to reply to just the first two sentences, since everything else you claim I have no problem with, if It's working for you that's great.

Read the rest of the thread and see what we're even arguing about.
>>
>>680148622
> that insecure first sentence

people really do think protein is the most important macro nutrient, all i said was carbs are more important and you come at me with this fucking beta post

>sterotype
>really fat
>really skinny

Yeah nice 1 m8, but im not either.
>>
File: meatz.jpg (65 KB, 676x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meatz.jpg
65 KB, 676x432
>>680148238
> have instinct to eat non animals

Our relatives eat meat.
So if our relatives do have the instinct to eat meat, and we don't. Aint that the same as if a tiger shouldn't eat meat, but a lion do?
>>
>>680148780
projection?
>>
>>680148828
you are not a chimp.

Humans do not have an instinct to do this.

Our real relatives didnt eat that much, when they did it was for survival...they had more important things to worry about.

>if you put a apple and a bunny in with a child they will eat the bunny and play with the apple

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/
>>
>>680148828

What's your point, nigger? We have 99.9% same DNA as a banana, more than a monkey, does that mean we should all identify ourselves as bananas and stop being cannibles when we eat bananas?

What about gorillas, nigger? They're herbivores

We're in no relation related to monkeys, you ape shit nigger

Then again your mother probably fucked a monkey and produced you
>>
>>680146366
I already presented my argument and keep supporting it throughout. You're the one that's running away now.

Have a good night.
>>
File: CSVD-dwXIAAkvF_.jpg (41 KB, 599x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CSVD-dwXIAAkvF_.jpg
41 KB, 599x528
>>
>>680148238
but you're forgetting

>can eat meat
>can survive eating meat
>can enjoy eating meat
>has eaten meat for millennia

believe it or not, there are some animals that eat BOTH meat AND plants. We call these animals "Omnivores", this comes from Latin

>Omni
meaning All, and

>Vore
meaning To Eat

Many animals eat both plants and meat, such as bears, some primates (including the chimpanzee to whom we are distantly related) and pigs.
>>
>>680148828
When you see a cow do you feel an urge to bite its neck and eat its flesh? No? Your grandparents either? We have no instinct to eat meat, we just have a taste for it
>>
>>680149036

You have never tried a vegan diet, you're blinded by industry bullshit.

Let me help you by not spoon feeding you the answers. Look up the highest vegan eating countries and compare them to the highest dairy consuming, meating eating countries by 1000 per population

And you will realise the correlation between illness and the consumption of meat/dairy
>>
>>680149185
dogs can survive off a pure vegan diet as well and flourish. humans can be omnivores and be vegan also.
>>
>>680149206
My pet dog doesn't have the instinct to bite a cow's neck either, does that mean he isn't a carnivore?
>>
Were all animals tho
>>
>>680149011
Some gorillas eats termites. Is that being vegan?

> Western lowland gorillas, however, also have an appetite for termites and ants, and break open termite nests to eat the larvae.
>>
>>680148383

Plants and fungi are sentient beings too you ignorant cunt. You would have to eat rocks not eat sentient beings. Ecology is the only real argument for veganism, not ethics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGLABm7jJ-Y
>>
>>680147875
>because that isnt what he is saying
It literally is. Go watch the video.

>if you could live a life without causing suffering when there is no need to do so, as well as cutting out an industry which is destroying our planet why wouldnt you
You cannot live a life without causing suffering to something or other. It's the basic principle of the universe.

You can minimize it though, to an extent. And we have. I support the fact that "meat farms" should have better sanitation, the animals should live a much better quality of life, and they should be killed quickly and humanely. Minimize the suffering.

The real problem why that's mostly not the case is human overpopulation.

>people are living morally superior to me, im gonna call them high horse

That's their opinion.

>EVERY FUCKING THREAD!! WHY DO ADULTS SOMEHOW NOW THINK PLANTS CAN SUFFER. Im so fucking sick of hearing "PLANTS DOE!"

They can feel pain. And since suffering is defined as "the state of undergoing pain, distress or hardship", plants can, BY DEFINITION, suffer. Read the link.

>even if they could feel, why does that justify you killing animals?
Consistency and non-hypocrisy.

>so plants react, this is not news to us, dont be so thick.
See above.
>>
>>680148238
A link where a vegetarian doctor explains why you're wrong:

https://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
>>
>>680149345
Dogs are omnivores. And a dog would chase a small animal, rip it apart with its teeth and eat it (not a cow, cows are big as fuck), you wouldn't
>>
>>680148330
>Bullshit faggot, you mean you're a "plus size model" from eating all the shit dairy and meat kek
No

>Back to tumblr you go with your fat rolls and "men love curves" quotes
I'm not female and I've never been on tumblr.

All these veggies are making you suspiciously aggressive.
>>
>>680149206

No i don't. But that doesn't mean we don't have the instinct, that means we have adapted to the world as it is.
We can go down to the shop and buy 200kg of meat if that is what we want. But what about indigenous people in, let's say in the rainforest in Brazil.
Why do they hunt for food and clothe? Seems like a stupid idea if they aren't having the urge too.
>>
The 4chan captcha asked me to identify all the food and it wouldn't let me post until I picked burgers and steaks.

>meat confirmed, vegans on suicide watch
>>
>>680149365
And monkeys eat meat...it's seen that shit before and it was fucked
>>
>>680149185

>can eat meat

Just because we can live on something doesn't mean it's good for our health. I can eat cheese on toast and live on it, but will I be healthy?

>Can survive eating meat

Good argument, but meat was only a last resort for our ancestors during harsh weather conditions to maintain a but of extra body fat as a source for preserving extra food

>Can enjoy eating meat

Try eating it raw, nigger

>has eat meat for millenia

There's evidence to suggest as runners, we prodominently ate berries and other plant sources to provide us with energy to travel and colonise, not to hunt.

Hunting was only necessary were plants and food sources were scarce.

We live in a day in age with processed GMO food, industry lies and bullshit, have the ability to grow our own food and you fail to realise the correlation between ill health and food.

You're so disconnectrd with your food you probably haven't ever tried a vegan diet or can name three vegan dishes.

Nigger.
>>
>>680148852
>You failed to read everything I wrote.

I explained it in the above post.
>>
>>animals are better than humans
>meat-eaters, which are humans, eat animals
>vegans, which are humans, don't eat animals
>animals eat animals
>hence, as logic states, eating animals is NOT the reason why animals are better than humans.
So eating animals has nothing to do with the entire argument, with both vegans and meat-eaters "just as bad".

Brilliant. Vegans finally begin to see the light. They aren't superior in any way.
>>
If humans were strictly vegetarians the muscle connecting the jaw to the top of your head would be much larger. The size of the brain would not have the room to grow to the size it is, and humans likely would never have acheived much more intelligence than the great apes.
>>
>>680149411
Google sentience. Responding to stimulus =/= sentience
>>
>>680149206
When you see an apple do you feel an urge to bite it?
>>
>>680149718

That's not me, you just replied to someone else
>>
>>680149206
>neck

Actually, I have the urge to bite the thighs of the cow and rip pieces of it out, chew on the meat and swallow. Unfortunately, I don't own a farm (or any animals for that matter) and doing so would be highly unhygienic, not to mention a highly messy affair.
>>
>>680149603

I'm not vegan kek

Caught you like a fish and ate you like a sub-human ape piece of shit, how do you feel that I just feasted on your carcass after you took the bait?
>>
>>680149594
Only because I know that raw meat contains parasites and pathogens.

For the same reason that I never have the instinct to eat poisonous mushrooms or raw sewage, because I know it's bad for me, hence why I must do that one thing that I can do that a dog cannot - use tools.

Also, my dog does not chase any animals, because I have conditioned him from birth to not be violent. Perhaps this explains why I too do not feel the need to eat rats raw like some kind of degenerate
>>
>>680149594
A trained dog woudln't.

A trained dog has their instincts depressed, but they haven't learned that themselves like we have, we do it for them. A wild dog though...
If we we're on the edge of life, dying from hunger and stood before a cow, don't you think we would jump that fucker in a heartbeat?
>>
>>680149310
I'm writing this for probably the fifth time now.

I am not arguing, saying veganism is bad or veganism is worse than eating meat.

Read the thread from the beginning again.

And if you want to start a new argument present the facts with links/pictures/graphs, ...
>>
>>680149630
They hunt for survival. The difference between them and us is that we have plenty of non-animal foods available to us and we don't need animal products in our diets to survive, we merely eat them because they taste nice
>>
fucking jew
>>
>>680149594
>Dogs are omnivores
Holy shit. Please stop.
>>
>>680141578
I'd be vegan If i didn't have to resemble a female
>>
>>680149959
It was just a humorous remark, but if that's why you think you won an argument, I can never talk to you again and feel victorious until the rest of my life.

Have a good day.
>>
>>680149869
If I'm hungry, yeah. I feel no urge to eat a live mouse when I'm hungry though
>>
>>680149594
So... Dogs are omnivorous and humans are herbivorous.

LMAO. Holy shit. Vegans are dumb as shit.

g8 b8.
>>
>>680150068
they are.. are you saying dogs dont eat plants and animals? fucking idiot.
>>
>>680144715
I eat beef, chicken, and pork from factory farms. I'm not rich you stupid cunt. I can't afford 10 dollars more just to feed the stupid animal differently.

If organics and spoon fed cows were cheaper I'd fucking buy. Until then suck my fat juicy cock, faggot
>>
My son has become one. All he talks about is me earing meat. I'm getting to where I don't want to see him anymore. Suck of being fussed at over my food.
>>
>>680150184
I feel the urge to eat a cow if I'm hungry too. Not unprepared though.

If you see a pineapple, do you feel an urge to eat it unprepared with the "shell/skin"? Didn't think so.
>>
>>680150068
Dogs can survive just fine without meat, unlike cats for example
>>
>>680150196
"Dogs ARE very adaptable, but just because they can survive on an omnivorous diet does not mean it is the best diet for them. The assumption that dogs are natural omnivores remains to be proven, whereas the truth about dogs being natural carnivores is very well-supported by the evidence available to us."
>>
Have any if you niggers tried eating meat raw?

You all probably gag at the thought of feasting on a completely raw piece of meat

My dad worked as one if those guys who would slaughter the pigs and he told me it isn't as humane as you think

Not that this is relevant but he told me the conditions in which the corpses are kept in there's so many prasites and insects and shit that is disgusting

He has pics somewhete if I can find them ill post
>>
>>680150004
In theory they could live of the land. But they still celebrate and have a feast when they capture animals.
Tribesmen go for hunts almost daily, but still:
>At least 80% of the developed world’s food originated in the tropical rainforest. Its bountiful gifts to the world include fruits like avocados, coconuts, figs, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, bananas, guavas, pineapples, mangos and tomatoes; vegetables including corn, potatoes, rice, winter squash and yams; spices like black pepper, cayenne, chocolate, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, sugar cane, tumeric, coffee and vanilla and nuts including Brazil nuts and cashews.
At least 3000 fruits are found in the rainforests; of these, only 200 are now in use in the Western World. The Indians of the rainforest use over 2,000.

http://www.rainforestmaker.org/facts.html
>>
>>680150311
You know what's cheap? Lentils
>>
>>680141939
i don't cook my meat. i just sear it on the outside to kill bacteria. that's it.
if i get it really fresh, i eat it raw.
what was your point again?
>>
What about all the sperm this faggot sucks down?

They swim around in his stomach until their death.

SPERM ≠ PLANTS
>>
>>680150411
Sushi is pretty fucking delicious.
>>
>>680150449
BahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lentils

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This stupid fucking cunt said lentils

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababahahabajahahahahahajajahahaha
>>
>>680149185
> can eat meat
so, herbivores CAN eat it as well, we also get health effects after eating it for prolonged periods

> can survive eating meat
yeah so? why does that justify causing suffering when there is no need to do so?

> can enjoy eating meat
after it is cooked, prepared, seasoned with plants

>has eaten meat for millenia
we have done a lot of things for a long time, thats not a justification

>>680149411
not sentience, even if it was, why does washing your hands justify you killing animals

>>680149426
it isnt though, yes he said hospitals are filled with meat eaters, this is true, find me a vegan rapist.

> ethics are opinion

>plants react to stimuli, this means they feel pain without a brain or nervous system
lol

> i kill plants so i must kill animals and humans to be consistent

again, your link shows plants react, not suffer.

>>680149630
i can go to the shop and buy 200kg of meat this means i have an instinct for killing animals

>>680149785
never said animals are better than humans
>>
>>680150449
You eat your faggot food "lentils" and I'll eat beef you fucking turd
>>
>>680150524
Grow up.
>>
>>680150411
Yes i have, and it's delicious.
>>
>>680150585
>You eat your faggot food "lentils" and I'll eat beef you fucking turd
How fat are you?
>>
>>680150585
nice appeal to ridicule
>>
>>680149704

Ok I cannot debunk this

Guess i'm going vegan
>>
File: 180333.jpg (39 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
180333.jpg
39 KB, 413x395
>>680150513
>>
>>680150666
beef doesn't make you fat, you undereducated fuckwit.
>>
>>680141578
He looks and talks like idubbbz.
>>
>>680141578
that reporter is qt as fug
>>
>>680150542
Those were responses to the argument that humans shouldn't eat meat for practical reasons, which is completely false.

Morally, animals lives are objectively worth less than human lives, eating meat is a more efficient (in both space and time) way to deliver calories to a human body, and so in order for humans lives to continue, meat must be consumed, lest we spend every minute of our days grazing like a cow
>>
File: steve.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
steve.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>680150632
> rotting animal tissue topped with animal menstrual cycle
>delicious

k
>>
>>680149704
I can name 3 vegan dishes

>cum
>dicks
>lentils
>>
>>680141578
for every video like this I see im going to stab a kitten
>>
>>680150612
Make me.
Huehurhuehuehuehuehue
Haha
Huehueyeuehuegyhue
My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi
>>
>>680150484
Why does your body not have the appropriate defende mechanism to defend against the pathogens and bacteria in meat but lions and other carnivores do?
>>
>>680150697
good on ya, please eat properly though, having twinky men already hurts the movement especially because no men, but have fun with the vegan women!

adaapt.org
is a good place to start with recpies and the lot
>>
>>680150719
But eating a diet deficient in fiber does. Also red meat is carcinogenic
>>
>>680150842
you can turn anything that way. vegetables are fertilized with shit, for example. so you're basically eating animal shit. kinda fits.
>>
>>680150953
because those bacteria have evolved to prey on me because I am supposed to eat them
>>
>>680142228

>Implying the holocaust happened
>>
>>680150953
Thanks obama
>>
>>680150997
>not washing your veg
>>
>>680150409
yeah thats why everyday my dog goes outside and eats grass. all of our dogs do. hell dogs have been shown to live a completely vegan diet if forced upon them. they arent carnivores. they eat plants. did the t rex eat plants? i dont fucking think so.stop grasping at straws.
>>
As a vegan I'd like to let all of you undeveloped meat eaters that you should all be ashamed of your behavior. These cows and these pigs have feelings and youre just to stupid to see the pain and suffering they go through.
>>
>>680150953
cut your crap.
meat has to be eaten fresh, then you won't have any bacteria on it that are dangerous for humans. if you don't know where it has been stored, better sear it. but not because of the meat itself. i hate that fucking vegan way of argumentation.
>>
>>680150542
Pain as in physical sensation caused by injury, yes, plants feel pain.

>yeah so? why does that justify causing suffering when there is no need to do so?
If you want to survive, you need to transfer energy from one living entity into another, and I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is done by killing something and eating it. There's is a need to do so, but you can minimize it, and animals can be killed quickly and with next to no suffering, so your argument it moot.
>>
>>680151168
I could say the same thing about the plants you consume.
>>
>>680151128
>not searing your meat
>>
>>680150991
that's both bullshit and proven wrong fucking years ago.
>>
>>680151128
the shit is in your veggies. they grew out of that yummy, yummy shit.
>>
File: PLANTS.jpg (189 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PLANTS.jpg
189 KB, 1280x1280
>>680151256
no. plants do not feel pain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8k_vMlGl8U

nothing what you said justifies killing animals. There is no need to do it.
>>
>>680151195

Cut your crap.
Meat has bacteria on it the point before its even killed. Storing or cooking it it shouldn't be necessary for us carnivores. Doges and lions can eat it raw but us humans can't. I cry everytime when I realise this. I fucking hate this way of carnivorous argumentation.
>>
File: CARNIST LOGIC.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CARNIST LOGIC.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>>680151262
PLANTS DOE
>>
>>680151168
how do your raisin-sized testicles feel today?
>>
Don't care for that radical veganism bullshit but eating more green stuff and fruits is actually a good thing. I worked in a butcher house in my late teens and the chef taught me alot of stuff about quality in meat and respect for the animals. He knows the people breeding the animals and it made me reluctant to buy some cheapass discount meat. Since my GF moved in we usually eat only 2-3 times a weak a meat dish. It's easier on my wallet and I feel healthier. Lost some weight, too.
>>
>>680151286
http://who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
>>
>>680151456
I got one : Since I don't care about animals more than I care about my fellow humans, I allow others to eat meat because then they can spend their time studying to be scientists and doctors, instead of spending the time grazing like cattle.
>>
>>680151137
>improving digestion, treating intestinal worms, or fulfilling some unmet nutritional need, including the need for fiber.

Educate yourself.

By the way even most vegans agree that forcing a vegan diet on your dog is torture.
>>
>>680151195
it isn't necessary. i eat it raw.
dear god, why can't you fuckwits just realize that your whole veganism-bullshit is a first world lifestyle-decision like fucking fixies or moustaches?
>>
Got a PhD in dietetics here.
Pretty knowledgeable in food nutrition.
Can confirm I am a vegan.
Not for the suffering and death of animals.
But for the benefit of my health.
Too much fat.

Sorry y'all meat eaters.
>>
>>680150411
There are a lot of dishes with raw meat/fish. Germans even eat raw minced meat for breakfast.
No idea in which 3rd world country you're living but the hygiene laws related to animal products here are very strict and enforced by random visits
>>
>>680151286
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_fiber#Dietary_fiber_and_obesity
>>
>>680151440
Cut your crap.
We cook all of our food because we've evolved to take more energy from it this way, and eating nothing but raw food will fuck up your system.
>>
>>680151406
>no. plants do not feel pain.
>>680145012
>>
>>680151617
fat isn't unhealthy. when do you live? 1972?
>>
>>680151617
I'm surprised you have the strength to type.
>>
>>680151440
Who said you can't eat raw meat. People do it all the time. You may get sick eventually but that's because it's not straight from the carcass. You can eat just like a lion if you wish.
>>
>>680151565
> You cant be a scientist or doctor if you are vegan

all it fucking is is not buying animal products where possible, why do you think it gets in the way of life goals or other ambitions?

>/b/ isnt full of school kids
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 679x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 679x533
>>680141939
Wot?
>>
Love how he's trying to state facts that he doesn't know anything about, oh god. He's right though, humans is the worst animal on this planet.
>>
Meat, primarily red meat, is easily 80% of what I eat.
Yes Im fat as fuck but that cool juicy cow is the most delicious fucker on planet earth. Id also slaughter a hog a day for their bacon alone
>>
>>680151615
>eating rice veggies and fruits its a first world
>>
>>680151487
OP here and I agree and support this.
>>
>>680151456
Plants have feelings you insensitive fuck.

Please believe.

You're killing living organisms to sustain yourself.
>>
>>680151689
>>680151515
read more. like, really educate yourself. if i'd want a vegan 101-link collection i'd google it. damn it, it already softens your brain.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 240x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 240x244
>>680151693

>eating nothing but raw food will fuck up your system

How did we once eat raw meat up until the point of cooking it? Why was it necessary to eat raw meat in the first place if it fucked up our system?

You just arguee against your own argument

Hmm
>>
>>680151734
THAT DOES NOT PROVE PLANTS FEEL PAIN FFS IT PROVES THEY REACT

even if they did why does that justify you killing animals and contributing to more "plant suffering" by eating animals?
>>
>>680151748
You know there are countless vegan athletes and vegan bodybuilders right?
>>
>>680151834
That's how life goes baka.
>>
>>680151911
what is pain if it's not a reaction to bodily damage?
>>
>>680151462
Ask your mom, they were slapping off her asshole all night, you ugly cunt.
>>
>>680151440
You can eat raw meat. How long you live, and what parasites grow inside you is another question altogether.

Do dogs and lions get parasites and get affected by them? Yes.

Btw, storing and whatnot is necessary because not everyone kill what they eat. Damn vegans are always devoid of logic.
>>
You don't win friends with salad.
Also, shame on you all for replying to vegan bait; Just let them do their thing and ignore them.

Shamefur disprey anons.
>>
>>680151911
See>>680149426

>>680151256

>>even if they could feel, why does that justify you killing animals?
>Consistency and non-hypocrisy.
>>
>>680151617
Claiming to have a PhD while not knowing that it was precisely that fat that allowed for the increase in brain size that allowed for use to evolve from fucking apes. Your school should take your degree, if you actually have one, back from your ignorant ass.
>>
>>680151898
I bet you haven't even bothered to read the links. If wikipedia and the world health organization aren't good enough sources for you then feel free to provide better ones
>>
>>680151989
to subjectively say ouch that hurts. Your kidney reacts that does not mean it feels pain
>>
>>680145111
>piece of shot organ
>shot

If you say so.
>>
>>680152058
> i must cause more suffering to be consistent
>>
>>680152159
Animals can't talk, you dumb faggot. So I guess they don't feel any pain since they can't subjectively say "ouch that hurts"

just because something can't vocalise its pain doesn't mean it can't feel pain. if I tape your mouth shut and stub a cigarette on your arm, it still hurts even if you can't scream
>>
>only eat veggies
>become tiny cuck with skin and bones
no thanks
>>
>>680152013

You just argued against your own point.
Yes we can eat raw meat, by choice. But it's not healthy, henceforth we shouldn't do it. We don't have the adequate and necessary enzymes to digest raw meat long term, which is why it was proposed we only done it as a last resort during harsh climate conditions were plant sources were scarce.

It's like saying everything we need is in soil, but we can't digest it.
>>
>>680141578

and i thought today was a good day
>>
>>680150759
THIS
>>
>>680152333
The level of ignorance is strong
>>
>>680152461
Sorry I don't want to end up like Vegangains.
>>
>>680152346
If the meat is cooked, we can safely digest it. Lions and other carnivores don't live anywhere near as long as we do. They might live to 40 tops, we can live up to 100 years old, despite being smaller in mass than them (all other animals in the wild have lifespans in proportion to their mass, elephants live 80 years, mice live 5 years etc)
>>
>>680149704
>Just because we can live on something doesn't mean it's good for our health.
It doesn't mean/imply it's bad either.

>Good argument, but meat was only a last resort for our ancestors during harsh weather conditions to maintain a but of extra body fat as a source for preserving extra food
It wasn't a "last resort" it was an additional resort of environments usually scarce in food.


>Try eating it raw, nigger
There are plenty raw meat dishes. Sushi for example. Or "biftek"

>There's evidence to suggest as runners, we prodominently ate berries and other plant sources to provide us with energy to travel and colonise, not to hunt.

We would love to see some links or other forms of proof of this "evidence"

And if that's true, isn't it kinda weird that people eventually started eating meat?

I mean so many vegans go for "but we're herbivores, we're not supposed to eat meat"

So then why do we? It just magically happened sometime in the last century?

>Hunting was only necessary were plants and food sources were scarce.
Untrue, look above

>We live in a day in age with processed GMO food, industry lies and bullshit, have the ability to grow our own food and you fail to realise the correlation between ill health and food. You're so disconnectrd with your food,...

I grow a lot of my own food, and I get fresh eggs from a small chicken farm owned by my family members where the chickens live under much better circumstances.

Nice assumptions. Faggot.
>>
>>680151168
Do you realize that if we didn't eat them, there would be barely any cows, pigs and chickens left on this planet? We are gifting them life before taking it away from them again.

If we could create perfect living conditions for all the animals we ate, there would be nothing wrong with eating meat at all. If anything, vegans would be the moraly suspect for not eating meat and denying a perfectly fine life to these animals.
>>
>>680152283
i dumbed it down so you could understand the difference
show me 1 study which shows plant sentience.

You need a brain and a nervous system to conceptualise pain.

>>680152333
>no vegan athletes exist
>>
File: MJf7MKu.png (364 KB, 469x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MJf7MKu.png
364 KB, 469x620
>>680152514
Ditto, vegan gains looks likes ghandi. Ghandi wasn't exactly a chick magnet.
>>
>>680152346
LMAO, once again, the dumbass vegan shows how illogical he is.
>>
>>680152224
How is it more suffering? You can kill an animal quick, zero suffering.
>>
File: 2pousg0.jpg (39 KB, 456x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2pousg0.jpg
39 KB, 456x440
Vegana
>>
>>680152589
why are you so stupid, let me guess amaerican.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/

its not weird, we needed to eat it at some point, and is now a way to make billions, thats why it isnt going anywhere as long as complacent people who dont think of the moral consequences of food choices continue doing so.
>>
>>680152082

>fat for increased brain size

Are you sure that's not fat accumilating around you brain?

It's fact carbs are the most essential macro for brain development and function.

Nuerology, bro.

Fat is for maintaining body temperature, protecting organs from damage, testosterone production etc

You did not know which fat I was talking about. There is several different fats you must remember.

It's evident meat has too much saturated fat for eating it long term.
>>
>>680152598
nature would take care of the numbers
>>
>>680152611
Plants do have neural networks, they just don't have brains in the same way that we have brains because plants and animals are so radically fucking different. they can still react to their bodies being damaged in the same way that we react

>>680152810
looks shopped. also looks like he has liver failure
>>
>>680152082

>allowed us to evolve from fucking apes

Nigger, what? We didn't evolve from apes.
>>
>>680152800
Most animals in the industry live a life of suffering before their death, I you think they lead happy lives roaming in fields then you're deluding yourself
>>
>>680152928
show me 1 study which shows plants are sentient or can suffer. They only chemically react.
>>
Eating meat makes you sick. Be like vegan gains if you want superior health
>>
>>680141578
>took 400 years to convince white people that they can't own black people
>neglects to mention that black people in africa never learned they couldn't own black people
>>
>>680152941
they evolved alongside us from a common ancestor, who was presumably more ape-like than us and less ape-like than a chimp
>>
>>680153047
>has a heart operation
>>
>>680152611
>You need a brain and a nervous system to conceptualise pain.

Would you say it's okay to cause pain to a human in a coma?
To conceptualize , but not to feel it.
>>
>>680153059
thats not the point.
>>
File: Barbato.jpg (26 KB, 426x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Barbato.jpg
26 KB, 426x240
>>680141578
Funnily enough was speaking to a friend once about what people will look back at about our generation and say 'that's not acceptable', like we look back at our parents' generation saying 'paki shop' and 'going for a chinky' and say it wasn't ok. He said it would be eating meat, and that someday we'd look back on it as really species-ist. Massive argument ensued that convinced me to go veggie (eventually).

That said I completely disagree with comparing eating animals to the holocaust, as not only was eating animals the only way we could survive until relatively recently (not anymore), and regardless of how speciesist it may be, I do still value human life over animal life, even as a veggie.

Pic unrelated, I just love GeographyNow
>>
>>680153037
a chemical reaction is what sends the pain sensation up your neurons to your brain. Just because you have a fancier interpreter in your skull than a plant doesn't mean a plant doesn't have the capacity to react at all to stimuli
>>
Eating animals is worse than the holocaust because animals were actually killed.
>>
>>680153101
well you couldnt because he or she cannot feel

You really do think plants are sentient dont you?
>>
>>680152553

Cooking it is unecessary though. I know what works for me. I run track and consume a vegan diet and i'm fitter than half of you shit normies.

Goodbye.
>>
>>680153022
That's true, and I agree something should be changed. But that doesn't support why you should just never eat meat.

It's like saying that most places where you buy bananas dont properly grow and tend to the bananas.

Solution? Never ever eat bananas again, and bananas are bad for you and anyone not agreeing with me thats still eating bananas is causing a banana holocaust and is a murderer.
>>
>>680153081
That's my point. Vegan gains is the upper tier of humanity. I eat 25 bananas every day and feel great.
>>
>>680152928
>it's an evolutionary advantage for animals yo feel pain since it makes them run away from dangerous situations. There's no advantage to plants feeling pain since they're glued to the spot.

>looks shopped. also looks like he has liver failure

Just watch his videos, he's fit and healthy, and there are plenty of other vegan bodybuilders out there. No need to be in denial
>>
>>680153167
>have nervous system
> have brain
this is why i can feel pain, and why i am sentient. A plant is not sentient. They react intelligently, they do not subjectively experience reality, even if they did, this does not justify you killing animals... in fact it would make you worse because you would be responsible for more plant "suffering"

again show me 1 study
>>
>>680152709
>>680152810
Always good for a kek, he's been lifting vegan for 8+ years and gotten the results that most meat eaters get in 1 year.
>>
>>680153209
nobody is saying plants are sentient. But why arbitrarily draw the line under animals when causing pain is not okay?

Either all pain is okay, or no pain is okay. In the case of the latter, we all starve (or do we because starvation is painful?) and the former allows us to morally eat meat because pain and suffering doesnt really matter. it's subjective as you said.
>>
>>680153433
causing pain to sentient animals when there is no need to do so is not "arbitrary"
>>
>>680147875
>EVERY FUCKING THREAD!! WHY DO ADULTS SOMEHOW NOW THINK PLANTS CAN SUFFER. Im so fucking sick of hearing "PLANTS DOE!"... even if they could feel, why does that justify you killing animals?
Autism central right here.
>>
>>680147875
This bait is pretty ok
>>
>>680153209
It's just semantics here.

The point is it's wrong to damage it's body. So why isn't it the same for plants as well as animals?

The whole argument I have is that this is a part of life, for you to live something else has to die to give you energy. This whole suffering and pain argument is meaningless, since first of all you can minimize it (quick deaths, good living conditions), and second of all, life would not exist without it.


Another way to look at it then is this:

If we gave animals general anesthesia before killing them, assuming it would be good to eat them after, that would be all right?
>>
>>680153433
Vegans don't say we should cause no pain whatsoever. Then say pain should be minimizes WHEN PRACTICABLE. A vegan diet is practicable. Never harming plants isn't
>>
I work in government and laughing at all of you meat eating faggots is hilarious. You won't take this seriously, because it's 4chan. But i'll let you know everything you know is a lie.

We completely made the food pyramid condescending for a reason so it could cause confusion.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, it's called the tree of knowledge for a reason.

We make millions upon millions distibuting alcohol, cigarettes, meat and dairy and you're all stupid.
>>
>>680153510
What makes you think that any farm animals are sentient? Where is their cogito ergo sum? if Ssmply being alive and mobile is enough to be sentient, then banana trees are sentient
>>
File: ca0.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ca0.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>680153429
Even with his superior afican junetiks he is still small.
>>
File: You (2).jpg (26 KB, 430x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You (2).jpg
26 KB, 430x286
>>680149005
That is the most retarded picture in the the thread, congratulations.


now kill yourself.
>>
>>680153634
no, because there is no need to kill them, switch it with human then askyourself

we need plants to be healthy, they are not sentient and do not feel pain
>>
>>680153643
So we make animal farms have good conditions for normal animal life and we kill animals with a single shot to the head. Instant death, no pain.
>>
>>680153668
>we

fucking idiot, this isnt soviet russia, the government does not distribute food to anyone, it is all done by the private sector
>>
>>680150542
>yeah so? why does that justify causing suffering when there is no need to do so?

Vegans are a bit like feminists, they think with their emotions and make decisions based on them.
>>
>>680153694
http://www.livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
>>
>>680153766
even though some of the replies in this thread are in that pic

>plants doe
>we have been doing it for 100 years
>>
>>680153900
>(Op Ed)
into the trash it goes
>>
>>680153900
>time-to-declare-animal-sentience
Not actual proof, just another retard who wants them to be sentient, even though they're not.
>>
>>680153209
Plants are not sentient beings.

I hate vegans and think they are annoying to no end but the argument that your plants feel isn't a good argument and I'll tell you why.

Animals share blood just like us humans, animals also have all the sense organs just like humans. Eyes, ears, mouth,touch, smell. They share similar experience that we do. We can understand the suffering they go through because they share the same sense organs. Although it may differ it doesn't differ that much(pure speculation Iv no research to back this last part)

Plants don't have any of this in common with humans and we cannot relate with them the same way we can relate to a cow.
>>
>>680146039
That's not true though - I'm only a veggie myself (can't live without cheese), but I know many vegans, and all but one of them regularly sit and eat with people who are eating meat without ever saying a word about their meat eating. So lumping all of them in together is incredibly unhelpful.
>>
>>680153887
i asked a logical question, that is not emotion.

>dont cause suffering when you can
woaah there you are thinking with emotion

>>680153966
>>680153984
over 2,500 studies...stephen hawking even attended and signed the deceleration... but yeah its not proof
>>
>>680154031
Uh oh! This guy forgot that plants also use fluid to transfer nutrients ("blood") and that plants also have sense organs!
>>
>>680141578
>humans are herbivores
>humans are omnivores

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>680154128
you have not proved that plants feel pain at all, you have proved they react...well you didnt prove that.
>>
>>680141578
When a salad costs less than a burger, I'll go mostly vegetarian.
But living on a budget, you can't eat healthy.
>>
>>680154258
Pain is just a reaction to bodily damage
>>
>>680142098
Be sure we are one of the only species to do things for pleasure, rather it's intended purpose.

That's why mcdonalds, sex toys, and alcohol exist.

To the point we are born with that instinct.
>>
>>680153784
>they are not sentient and do not feel pain

Are you a plant scientist? Cause last I heard is that plants may actually be able to feel pain. Maybe not in the sense that we know of it, but they do feel just the same. Retard.
>>
What are vegans going to do about predator animals?
>>
>>680154289
oh stop this excuse, even when i ate danimals on the reg meat was always the most expensive thing on my shopping list

>>680154326
which you need a system and a brain to feel. Why does this justify killing animals again?
>>
>>680153956
>Formulation is retarded.
>Making fun of it doesn't make it invalid.
>>
>>680154143
and yet they're still not sentient.
>>
>>680154347
its basic science, 0 studies show plants feel pain or experience reality.
>>
In college we were discussing if its natural to drink cows milk, and this fat insolent monster looking motherfucker of a girl had the nerve to argue me.

>I asked, why would you drink from a cow and not a human?
>She said: Because drinking from a human is disgusting, it's just like cannibalism
>There she was, standing at 200 pounds round as a bowling ball
>Trying to argue me that drinking milk from another animal was fucking natural
>200 pounds
>200
>200 fucking hundred pounds and not the currency kind
>>
>>680153784
For fuck...

By that logic kill yourself so that other plants and animals can live on.

We need animals to be healthy as well, and plants do feel pain, we've been over this a million times, look for the other replies.

>>680153433
>>
>>680154405
nothing.
>>
>Humans have an eternal soul ("living soul") and so an afterlife.
>Animals have a soul (not living) so no afterlife

So humans>animals>vegans
>>
>>680150542
>afters its cooked and seasoned
I beg to differ
>>
>>680154472
yes they are, made evident by over 2,500 scientific studies.
>>
>>680154414
it justifies killing them because pain is subjective. You have no idea if a cow feels pain or not, all you know is that it makes a vocalization if you do something intrusive.

You do not know if that hurts it, if you think you do, you are actually just guessing and anthropomorphising the animal and projecting human emotions onto something that is not human

Pain is entirely subjective and is irrelevant to whether or not we should use animals for our own gain
>>
Hehe i'm a meat eater I drink from cow titties and enjoy eating pigs assholes on the daily

I'm a butcher and don't even eat meat. I need to survive so i'll happily kill an animal so I can buy my vegan resources. On the plus side, it's funny serving a few pigs assholes to dumb customers over the counter it keeps me going.
>>
>>680154489
Find me where it says 0 studies have been done on plants feeling pain?
>>
>>680154163
Yeah but it's not relatable like it is with a cow, dog, horse....

The plant sitting in front of me does nothing. It sits there. My dog cuddles with me and communication with him is very similar to that of a human. When he's in pain I know, when he's happy I know, we share a bond unlike that with the plant.

I have an understanding of his pain and with an open mind cam understand the suffering all these farm animals must go though. I'm a meat eater but you cannot argue plants have a similar relation we share with animals. It's just silly.

Sure plants probably feel. I just don't relate woth it at all.>>680154197
>>
>>680154552
But lions etc eat other animals WHILE THEY ARE STILL ALIVE
>>
>>680154519
why are you repeating yourself so much, i dont have to kill myself, i have a right to live. We dont need any animal product in our diet at all. Plants do not feel pain, they lack a brain and nervous system to do so. You are getting reacting confused with sentience.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Dues this guy realize that chickens eat thier own eggs, fish eat their guppies, and a cow will trample it's young if it feels like it's in danger? Also, humans have fucking canine teeth, for eating meat.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>680154494

Kek I agree
Drinking milk is for babies
>>
File: qhrYU.jpg (35 KB, 500x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qhrYU.jpg
35 KB, 500x250
>>680154414
I don't need justification, simply because I don't care about the animal suffering.
You'll never stop mass meat production, you're fucking delusional.
Aside from that, completely putting a halt to meat production would kill the planet, not to mention ruin all kinds of trade-systems engrained into our society to the core.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANUoAdXfA60

>Pic related my friend.

I enjoy my meat, deal with it faggot.
>>
>>680154707
I'm a butcher in actuality and "pigs assholes" are never served here... You must be one of those 3rd world Americans.
>>
>>680141578
Even the jews dont want him. Is he new jesus?
>>
>>680154698
i can use all this to "justify" killing a human

>if you see animals in pain and they are avoiding the pain or treating the pain and will avid pain in the future then you are anthropomorphising them

I love how you think you are actually refuting the stance of not causing animals harm

http://www.livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
>>
>>680154806

>Canine teeth

Nigger, so do gorillas and they herbivores, nigga

Nigga you have trouble biting through tape
>>
>>680154767
You're just projecting human thoughts and emotions onto the dog because you are emotionally attached to it.

>>680154933
Sometimes it is justified to kill a human
>>
>>680141578
These dudes are true whackjobs m8, "animal rights" is just a branch of modern marxist far left SJW activisim.

I've met vegans that are cool about it and cool and respectful of other people's choices as well. Some are total whiney faggots too, but that can be said of just about any subculture.

>Letting people's dietary choices get you this butthurt.

You need to get out more champ.
>>
>>680154898

I'm a butcher and have also worked in a factory were I actually slaughtered pigs.

Pigs assholes went to good use in the products. I even spit in some of the products and smear it in before I serve it to my customers, also I don't keep the meat clean that's the responsibility of the customer. So bad luck to them if they get sick, not my problem.
>>
>>680154832
mass meat production will ned if current trends continue

> i dont need to justify killing humans because i do not care about human suffering.

Who spoke about a complete halt? the world will gradually go vegan, so your little fallacy will never happen
>>
>>680141578
>ITT; faggots bitching about something we've been doing since the dawn of time
>>
http://m.livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>>
>>680155049
all them scientists including Stephen hawking were just projecting human thoughts and emotions onto the animals
>>
>>680155128
>Comparing humans to animals.

I refer to the picture in my previous post.
>>
>>680150759
agreed
>>
>>680155225
Welcome to the intellectual gulag of western politically correct "science"
>>
Ok guys

Drinking milk is not natural, you're all babies.
If you want to eat meat, be a man and fucking hunt it yourself you lazy fuck.
If you want cancer, get cancer. Eat more pork like the muslim cucks you are.
>>
>>680154791
>why are you repeating yourself so much

Nice projection.

See
>>680154698
>>680154326


sentient

adjective
able to perceive or feel things.


You're trying to say that you think plants have no way of perceiving what's going around them in an environment? Like how much water there's available or where the best soil quality is, things like that?
>>
>>680155081
>#1 cause of global warming
>causes suffering to animals and our own kind
all for no reason

sorry for getting "butthurt"
>>
>>680155049
No,no, no


My dog has emotions. If youre telling me you cannot see that your dog has emotions and cannot relate to this you probably have some deep seated issues you should consider working on.
>>
File: 1440340991806.png (252 KB, 925x922) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440340991806.png
252 KB, 925x922
Meat = good and meant to be eaten

Deal with it vegfags.
>>
>>680155328
>Eat more pork
>Muslim

lol, faggot.
>>
>>680155235
>comparing 1 sentient being to another sentient being who can suffer

omg guise i cant fathom this, so il ignore it hahaha

>>680155320
you must be religious
>>
>>680155340
yes, it does not subjectively experience reality, it doesnt perceive shit, it reacts. ffs.
>>
>>680155360
The truth is since you are not a dog, you can never know what your dog really things. I'm telling you now there is no scientific way to truly know what it's feeling.

All you can do is guess and compare it to your own experiences and behavior, but that is inherently flawed because you are not a dog (I hope)
>>
>>680155121
>cont

Forgot to mention me and the guys at work in the factory had an inside joke were we would collect all of the pigs assholes into a bucket and save them, then grind them into burgers and serve them

We had so many, it saved a lot of money
>>
>>680155572
yeah but if you go by common sense you will realise your dog is sentient.

>i cant prove my neighbour is sentient so therefore she isnt
>>
>>680155443
the only religion in this thread is veganism
>>
>>680155640
I never said it wasn't sentient. I just said it's stupid to try and project my own ideas about what it is to experience the world onto a fucking dog
>>
>>680155664
veganism is not a religon at all, you can still be a bible thumper or atheist, all it is is not buying animals. Thats it.
>>
>>680155808
see? it even has commandments
>>
>>680155121

Fake
>>
how about you stupid niggers eat whatever you want, and stop trying to make others share a specific opinion on a lifestyle. You all use regurgitate information you found on the second page of Bing to seem articulate.

dumb faggots
>>
>>680155572
No he whines when he is in a position of discomfort. How would I know he's having discomfort, because I to have discomfort the same position he was in when he whines to me.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to stop happiness and sadness.

>no scientific blah blah blah

Speaking of scientific studies. I just recently became aware that 100 studies were redone and the vast majority of them came back with completely different results. Researchers go into studies with a bias and the bias comes out in the research. The scientific method is broken.

I don't need some broken scientific method to notice my dog is content or not content.
>>
>>680155967
/thread
>>
>>680155443
I'm not ignoring it,
You appearantly hold animals to the same standard as humans. That's fine, some people are simple.
I don't hold them to the same standard, so your argument that i'm comparing one sentient being to another which can also suffer, is of no significance.

you're like one of those dipshits who'd see a blank piece of canvas as 'art', and ridicule people who don't 'see' it.

Just stop.
People think you're a bunch of retards, and these cringeworthy "My moral POV should be everybodys moral POV" crusades aren't helping.
>>
>>680155808
>all it is is not buying animals. Thats it.

So vegans don't use lipstick? Insulin? Do they chew gum? Only wear fake leather shoes and sit on pleather couches? Most "vegans" I know are such hypocrites it's retarded. It's almost literally impossible to avoid animal by products, or even find a product that isn't treated on animals.
Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 31


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.