Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I say........murder?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 39
File: 1461047881902.jpg (66 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1461047881902.jpg
66 KB, 600x599
I say........murder?
>>
Not enough evidence. We would have to see the head to decide.
>>
>>680123055

>Pistol in the right hand
>Blood on the right side of the wall

Yeah it was murder
>>
>>680123180
This guy gets it
>>
Murder easy
>>
>>680123180
Could have been facing away from the counter bud
>>
>>680123055
negro, it was clearly self defense
>>
>>680123180
he could have been facing away from the window
>>
The pen lies on the left side of the paper, indicating he is left handed, yet he holds the gun with is right hand
>>
>>680123180
Where the pen is left with respect to the note as well
>>
She's left handed but the gun is in her right hand
>>
Why is the lamp unplugged
>>
Murder.
Her body is facing the wrong way from the blood splattered wich is on the left and the gun on the left hand aswell.
>>
Theres only one flip flop in the picture, which leads me to believe that she commited suicide over the fact she couldn't find the other.
>>
>>680123055
that counter is too low for her to be sitting on that stool, and have her legs under the counter. so she had to be facing away from the window, roughly towards "us" or the viewer.

this would put the gun on the left side(relative to us) and the blood spray would land where we see it there.

We can also see a presumed suicide note on the counter, and a final cig to relax to.
>>
>>680123055

Gun is gripped too tight so murder
>>
i think its a murder

>planted gun in hand
>never finished cig
>messy room
>>
He dindu Nuffin
>>
>>680123393
Fool you ever shoot a gun with your support hand? It's not rocket science.
>>
>>680123475
Because Jesus hates you.
>>
>>680123055
Murder, the gun was placed in the wrong hand.
>>
>>680123373

I write left handed but shoot right handed
>>
>>680123717

Ok but in relation to the question at hand now please
>>
File: 1351913356382.gif (482 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1351913356382.gif
482 KB, 256x192
>>
>>680123055
Yeah. With the way the table is set up, you would assume she is looking out the window. Gun in right hand and blood splatter on wall prove she was murderd. From an observational point
Oh and I'm the wheel man so get to walking bitch
>>
>>680123527
Nah - it was murder. The nigger stole her flip flop, then her bike as the getaway vehicle.
>>
File: 1452088460825.jpg (175 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452088460825.jpg
175 KB, 960x720
>>680123180
She could've sat the other way.
BUT! Seeing as she has a sigarette in her left hand, and the ash tray is to the left of the chair,
she was facing the window when shot.
And because wrong hand for gun, murder.
>>
I think that is a bullet casing on the counter next to the note. If that is true then it would be impossible for the person to be sitting facing away from the counter, since all right-handed pistols eject the spent shells to the right perpendicular to the weapon. If she was holding the gun right-way-up and was facing away from the counter then the shell would have ejected into the middle of the room, unless it was a left handed gun. But then the person would hold the gun in their left hand?
Must be murder.
>>
>>680123475
>asking the right questions
>>
>>680123055
Seems unnatural that, considering the height of the stool, the blood spatter is so low. Seems to suggeat she would have had to point the barrel somewhat downward when shooting herself, wgich seems highly unlikely. Just a first impression.
>>
Suicide. The person's future self came back in time and killed their past self
>>
>>680123055
Blood is on the corner of the wall and stool is under the desk.
Blood couldn't have come at that angle unless
the person was at a diagonal, which
would mean that either the stool was moved to its current location somehow. It wouldn't make sense for any of that to be where it is if this were a suicide.
>>
I am right handed but smoke left handed. Mostly due to smoking while driving - keep cig on window side.
>>
They would've dropped the gun if it was a suicide. Also the left handed stuff is correct, too.
>>
cigarette and gun still in hand after violent death spasms, doubt it.
>>
>>680123055
Answer:

Few things that hint that this is a murder and not suicide.

The gun is in the right hand and the blood has splattered on the wall on the right side.
The victim was clearly sitting and writing at the desk and also smoking at the time he was shot. If it would have been a suicide he would finish the cigarette and then shoot himself.

boy that hurt the ol' noodle to figure out

checkem fgts
>>
>>680123344
>cigarette left hand
>ash tray on table
had to be facing table when this incident occurred
>>
I feel as if the lamp being unplugged, the window lock only being halfway turned, and only one flip flop has something to do with this.
>>
>>680123055
blood spatter is consistent with single self inflicted gsw to the head if she was facing towards the center of the room it was a suicide
>>
>>680123475

Follow up question, why is the window closed if they were smoking right in front of it
>>
>>680124106
and for this reason it makes sense she is actually right handed. she's writing the note with pen in right hand while smoking with left
>>
She was cleaning it & it went off. Dumb bitch.
>>
Lamp not plugged in
>>
>>680124357
But the pen is on the left side, you dingus
>>
>>680123055
murder

the gun is in the wrong hand if it was suicide the bloodspot would be on the other side of the room
>>
>>680124521
so it was set there as he/she turned around to face the viewer and shoot, you dingus
>>
This may be irrelevant, but with the blood still running down the wall could indicate that the murder/suicide would've only happened moments ago, and with the room being in such a poor condition could indicate that the murder left in a hurry.
>>
>>680123055
Murder
> You would tend to hold something as heavy as a gun in your dominant hand, which here is her left.
> The pen and paper placed on the table and more importantly the direction the lamp is facing. If she was right handed it would caste a shadow on the paper.
> Ciggy in her left hand. Being habitual you will obviously use your dominant hand to hold it

I may be wrong, but heh, who fucking cares?
>>
>>680123055
anymore like these?
>>
blood splatter goes upwards, so she/he would have had to be sitting on the chair when shot. Id say suicide.
>>
>>680123055
>Sitting facing away from the window
suicide.
>>
>>680124719
nigga...what?
>>
>>680123055
Suicide.

She writes right handed, placing the pen down on the left side eith the tip facing right.

She smokes left handed, that being clear from the position of the ash tray and cig in her hand.

She wrote the note and, with her right hand, picked up the gun, turned to her left and fired.

The blood splattered onto the wall behind her and she fell from her stool, legs flopped to the side.

Depth perception is a flaw in this drawing, making the desk look smaller than it is compared to the stool.
>>
>>680124719
bruh
>>
File: 1460964278348.jpg (48 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1460964278348.jpg
48 KB, 600x598
ashtray is on the left side of the table so the gun must of been on the right. She's right handed
handgun could have been placed under her jaw and she could have hesitated at the last moment and flinched the gun at an angle, could indicate as to why the blood is on the wall.
foot unplugged the lamp as she feel.
possible suicide note? why keep a gun next to you on a table?
if there was an intruder why only shoot once when the person your shooting at has a gun as well? If there was an intruder and she unplugged the light as she fell to the ground wouldn't you shoot again to make sure she is dead, it would be dark and she is armed.

I vote suicide. I don't think it is relevant as to why the pen is on the left, could have rolled from the force, she could have hit the table, or just simply placed it down that way before picking up the gun.
>>
>>680124986
Winrar
>>
>>680125196
This guy gets it
>>
>>680124184
That's wrong. She obviously turned in her seat, that's how she fell toward the wall.
>>
Murder the suicide note is incomplete
>>
A lot of the comments in this thread are spot on: The pen indicating the transvestite in the photo was left handed, but used his righ hand to fire the weapon, the blood spatter on the wrong side, the closed window, the unfinished cigarette. This seems to be a murder. Assuming the transvestite was murdered. I would want to check for forced signs of entry, any bruises which might indicate assault, a swab around his mouth, pens and anus to look for seminal fluid and DNA from the killer, a toxicology report to determine any history of drug use, fingerprint dusting for everything in the room and I would want to look through the transvestites phone for his call history.
>>
>>680125633
Yeah bro.

Also, Checked.
>>
>>680123055
Warren Commission Report: Suicide. Now, move along, no murder being concealed here.
>>
why the fuck would she turn around to face us to shoot herself?
>>
>>680123055
>glasses on desk
>cigarette in hand
>must've intentionally placed glasses down as anyone would when they sleep
>spark one for old times sake
>an hero
>>
>>680125975
writes right handed you mean
>>
I bet we've already figured it out, and now just completely overthinking it.
>>
>>680123055
Murder. Looks like she was sat I chair if gun was in that hand, blood wouldn't be on that wall
>>
>>680123055
I am 100% sure it was nerve gas
>>
File: 1372398828095.png (58 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
1372398828095.png
58 KB, 500x428
>>680123055
>Glasses are off(extremely common in suicides)
>Looking away from the outside world when shot
>Note on table
>Desk lamp off, the note is most likely completed

Given to a forensics expert with no further information more signs point to a suicide than otherwise
>>
>>680124746
But the lamp is unplugged so that's irrelevant. Its daylight thru the window that is lighting the room
>>
You know what would help figure it out? If OP wasn't completely incompetent and uploaded a picture that was higher resolution, without all the artifacts.

This image looks like it was scanned from a book on a 1998 photocopier/scanner, saved as a low quality JPG and then that JPG was printed out on low quality settings and scanned again. Repeat the process about twelve times and you have OP's stupid ass picture.

Hey OP, it's very little surprise that the only thing you fuck are your hands.
>>
>>680126196
What if she was sitting on it, facing away from the window?

Dingus.
>>
>>680125196
- no one writing with right lays down the pen to that side facing inn that direction - however, she must be left handed anyway since the light is on the right side.

also she did not finish the cig, if you take a gun you do it with your dominant hand always and switch the second thing to the other hand - cig being the second thing.

this whole image doesn't make alof of sens if you want to find out which is her dominant hand.

however, her index finger is not on the trigger and her hand are laying ON the weapon.

this does not look like suicide from that perspective -
>>
>>680125196
I like this
>>
I think shes actually right handed. Look at the angle of the paper. I was always thought to angle it that way being right handed myself.

Also pick a pens angle. When you generally place a pen down with your right hand, the pointer is pointed right.

Having a wife who uses glasses when she is doing some college work, she constantly removes her glasses with her left hand to rub her eyes with her right. So the glasses would make sense to me as well in that position.

As a smoker, when im busy at my desk, i use my left hand to smoke. So the smoke and ash tray would make sense to me. Even the amount of smokes cant be really considered without more knowledge. Was this person a light smoker, and stressed enought to smoke alot. Or a heavy smoker, so this is usual. To many unknown facts.

The drink, Generally when im working on papers, or typing on the computer, all of my drinks are on the left side, so i can continue to right or scroll with my right hand.

With this, i think its enough to say she is indeed right handed in my book. But was it suicide..or murder?

One fact, the light has been unplugged. One can assume she has it plugged in whilst working. So it being unplugged can say she/he was done working at the desk.

Since the pen is covering part of the letter, we are unaware if the letter is complete with the basics Love, Anon. Also, the trashcan is full of paper it seems. could it be filled with notes/letters of the suicide? or just general trash?

The location of the flipflop is curious. If the person in fact shot themselves, why would the flop end up there and not right by their feet? Since theres only one in the picture, was the other kicked away?

To say for a fact, the splatter is definitely created from a sitting position. Not much of an angle on it.

I Would have to say suicide here boys. Judging from the facts i see. This person wrote their note, clocked off the light, took one last drag, and said good night.
>>
File: 1435050162179.jpg (120 KB, 550x772) Image search: [Google]
1435050162179.jpg
120 KB, 550x772
>>680123055
Murder, an hero, whatever - doesnt matter, id fuck her anyway
>>
ITT: autism speaks
>>
>>680126517
I write left handed and the pen tip always points left when I lay it down so i think its the same for right handed people.

This drawing sucks and doesnt make much sense i can agree
>>
>>680123055
Woman is left handed, gun in right hand. Lamp pointing at paper, not plugged in, obviously staged. Probably murder.
>>
No bullet mark on the wall. If he shot through his right emple then there would have been brqin matter and bulet mark on wall.
>>
>>680126250
I assume one wouldn't move the lamp around regardless of if its plugged in or not. Wouldn't it be a hassle to move it around every time you want to use it, especially considering the wire runs behind the desk.
>>
>>680123531
Cig is still mostly there. If it was your last wouldn't you finish it?
>>
>>680126828
well just look at the light, if you're lefthanded your table light should be to your right, correct?

i am right hannded and myy pen always lays down on my right side facing to the left.
that is a habbit thing i guess.

however, dominannt hand is her left in which she holds the cigarette.
Now if you smoke - take a cig and light it, then write something while you smoke.
you should automaticcly switch the cig to the less dominant hand.

in her case thats left - why would you shoot yourself with your less confident hand?

also, the way she lays on the ground implys a spin while falling. you can argue about the way you ffall but if all your muscle relax at the moment you lose conciousness it should not be that way!
>>
Murder, hand is covering gun and still holding it
Rigor mortis takes at least 30 minutes to set in, so the gun should've fallen out of her grip.
>>
>>680123344
Ya bud ya buddy fuck off
>>
>>680127271
also, its dark outside and the lamp is not plugged in. the glass on the right should be a mirror reflecting the light of the room.
now you can argue about if she used it or not, to wriite the letter -
>>
>>680127271
It would be more common to shoot with your dominant hand, yes. This would be her right hand, which she writes with.
The lamp cord wouldn't be able to reach the wall socket if it were on the left side of her.

I think she turned left in her seat, back to the wall and then killed herself.
>>
File: image.gif (756 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
756 KB, 500x502
Murder.

Women very rarely shoot themselves. Even if they're suicidal they hate the idea of mutilating and disfiguring injuries. They OD or gas themselves. Gunshot wounds: almost never.
>>
Murder, she would have finished her smoke if it was suicide.
>>
Neither, self defense. That's not her apartment. She's a junkie who broke in, was caught in the act and tried to draw on the homeowner when he walked in but he had a CCW and was a stone cold operator.
>>
>>680123055
Cigarette in left hand. Ash tray on the left, therefore had to face the window when sitting and smoking. The gun is in the wrong hand.
>>
The problem is that if we go with the murder argument; she already had the gun in her hand despite it seeming as if she caught a sneaky round in the left side of the head.

This means she was ready for some shit to go down, which means she knew someone was out to get her, which means the note would almost definitely be of the "if anyone should find this..." variety, which means that the murderer wouldn't just leave it there because it's potentially incriminating.
>>
How is the gun still in her hand if she shot herself and fell down the way it appears she did?
>>
>>680128713
staged suicide is murder
>>
>sharp eye
>sharp eye
>sharp eye

retards
>>
How is the cig still in her hand if she shot herself and fell down the way it appears she did?
>>
>>680128713
1.How can you tell it's left side?
Protip; you can't
2.the gun could of been put in her hand
>>
>>680123055
gun in her right hand, blood is to the right of her, has cig in left hand.
>murder
>>
>>680123180
unless she was facing away from the table
>>
Obviously murdered by white-hetero-priviliged-pathriachy
>>
I was ready to say suicide...until you think about the way her body fell. If she was facing the POV of the photo and shot herself with the gun in her right hand, there's no way her right arm would be positioned like that.
>>
>>680123180
This. Also the lamp isn't plugged in. If you were going to commit suicide and were using the lamp to write a suicide note, why would you unplug it lol.

Just lazy murder
>>
>>680123897
even then, she still could have turned.
>>
>>680128966
How is the gun?

If you have ever watched videos of someone shooting themselves, there is a chance hee muscle spontaneously tensed long enough to hold both.

Fact is you cant tell from the picture.
>>
File: KqNLmPZ.jpg (540 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
KqNLmPZ.jpg
540 KB, 900x1200
Looking at this picture is giving me an extremely morbid feeling. I like it. I haven't felt this way since I first discovered all of the old-school gore sites.
>>
>>680123180
What he said
>>
>>680123055
Stupid fucking Reddit fag fuck off with your stupid cartoon shit fag kill yourself
>>
>>680129145
>>680128034
>>680128236
>>680127271

Table lamp is unplugged dudes. If you're suiciding you wouldn't unplug it, you'd just turn it off at best.
>>
>>680123055
Suicide, she took her glasses off
>>
There's a million different senarios someone could come up with to determine that it's murder. I cant tell if they're legitmate or I just want this bitch to have died.
>>
>>680129453
TABLE LAMP IS UNPLUGGED RETARD.
>>
>>680126109
doesn't matter

reasonable doubt
>>
>>680123055
I'd say its murder, she still has a cigarette in her hand
>>
>>680129585
Tablelampisunplugged.
>>
>>680129665
I thought this too but why would the murdere bother to put it back in her hand?
I'm not a smoker, but if the cig was lit when she shot herself, would it have been burned more to the but?
>>
File: 1459330203202.png (200 KB, 495x650) Image search: [Google]
1459330203202.png
200 KB, 495x650
is this a new maymay? any evidence used to point towards murder also points towards suicide but the evidence for suicide only is overwhelming. someone explain this maymay to me.
>>
>>680123055
Would need DNA on that cig.
>>
>>680123180
Depends which way she was facing
>>
If she shot herself, the gun would not still be in her hand. When someone is killed instantly, their muscles all relax and anything they are gripping to would be released, as their muscles longer provide the strength needed to hold it
>>
>>680128034
Very clever
>>
>>680129864
^this, and she's still holding a cigarette
>>
>>680129801

>but the evidence for suicide only is overwhelming

Would you care to explain?
>>
>>680129984
Point was addressed already.
>>
>>680123143
First post, best post.
>all other opinions are wild speculations.
Person on the pic would have wanted to make it look like a murder.
>>
can't see body well enough to make a real estimate but little signs of disturbance in their hand cigarette in one hand and gun in other if I was going to top myself this would be the way to do it
>>
>>680129788
They self -extinguish if you don't smoke them. There's fire retardant bands on the paper unless they are the chinese fake imports.
>>
This photo is very vague. Here's a scenario.

Victim was facing towards the desk writing a note, what appears to be unfinished or maybe a small note.

The desk seems to be too low for a person of this height.

Victim probably had enough and turned a 180degree, facing us you can say.

Weapon on right hand, pointed on the right side of head. Trigger pulled.

Now here are a few things I'm just curious.

The ciggarette isn't finished. Either the victim just had enough of living or it was placed there.

I also noticed, the lamp is unplugged. Why? Idk.

Also, aren't most suicides placed under the chin? Idk..
>>
>>680129801
The evidence for suicide would be "overwhelming" if it was staged. But the chain of evidence is only as strong as its weakest link.
>>
>>680130139
No it isn't the "best post" This is for fun. We're to discuss what has most likely to have happened.
>>
>>680130235
I put a cigarette in the bin yesterday and it certainly didn't self extinguish if it was a few minutes after death and the cigarette was suspended in the air it would remain lit for a temporary length of time.
>>
>>680129704
assuming the table lamp is the only source of light
>>
The cigarette is suspsended in the air from the floor by the looks of it which suggests foul play as the body going limp would cause it to be dropped and roll along the floor
>>
>>680130139
>not understanding that the image is a test of your ability to speculate

if you just say "not enough data" then the exercise loses any value it may have had becasue NO ONE ACTUALLY DIED
>>
>>680123055
Victim waz dragged into the Room and Shot. Then the gun placed in her hand. Hence why there is only one flip flop. The other came off somwhere else.
>>
>>680130032
>>680130276

The lamp was unplugged, at the same time the glasses were removed meaning he’s done writing. The murderer wouldn’t have bother to unplug the lamp.

The blood splatter is on level with the head. If he was shot, the blood should be downward or at least at a lower level to the head while sitting.

The live cigarette prior to suicide may be a sign of depression and there are some suicide cases that the suicidee would have on last cigarette hit.
>>
>>680130938
>The blood splatter is on level with the head. If he was shot, the blood should be downward or at least at a lower level to the head while sitting.

Other points are weak , but this one is really sound.
>>
Fuck! How did I miss that. The one sandle is missing? Besides how would a sandle just suddenly flip off there feet? It either must've been a strong ass gun orrr???
>>
>>680131100
I dont think it explains why the cig is still in hand and if live, why it didnt burn more.
>>
>>680131151
or they just have an untidy house
>>
>>680131226
The bookshelves and arrangements of everything else doesnt indicate that.
>>
File name should of been Kurt Cobain

[spoiler]u mad grunge fans?[spoiler]
>>
>>680131294
Grunge is self-indulgent trash. Who would be mad?
>>
File: 14610530856000.jpg (151 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
14610530856000.jpg
151 KB, 600x599
solve this
>>
>>680131294
>Kurt Crowbane
[spoiler]u mad grunge fans?[/spoiler]
>>
>>680131379
impossible, unable to tell skin color
>>
>>680131379
Pretty much Suicide because they were Jews
>>
>>680131379
Tough question
>>
>>680131379
It's a mockup. Never actually happened.
>>
>>680131100
for the most part it's just a picture to guess at, there really isn't anything that can determine either 100%. but those points are what convinced me the most that it was a suicide, everything else in the picture falls under those points.
>>
Took off glasses first. Suicide.
>>
>>680131537
I think most of the evidence points to murder.
Only problem is the blood splatter is too strong a point.
>>
>>680123055
Murder.

No one offs themselves before finishing the cigarette
>>
>>680123055
Not gonna pay mind to this thread, but I'll throw my dick into it.

Murder; gun was in the person's right hand, but the blood splatter is also on the right; why the fuck would they have been facing the direction we're looking at, as opposed to facing the desk where a suicide note is presumable on.

And the fuck is the other flip-flop? Don't tell me this was a murder-robbery for one god damn flip-flop.
>>
>>680123055
If the dead person was facing towards the desk the gun is in the wrong hand. Would need to be held in the left hand to create a blood spray on that wall.
>>
File: murder or suicide.jpg (81 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
murder or suicide.jpg
81 KB, 600x599
>>
>>680123180
Cigarette is in her right hand. Therefore suicide.
Wew
>>
>>680131379
Self defence. No court would convict.
>>
>>680131685
kek
>>
>>680123055
Maybe its retarded perspective but the stool is under the table/shelf thing. Maybe she was forced to kneel then shot.
>>
>>680123055
Case conclusion:
Suicide

Reasons:
Victim was facing away of window on a moment when she shot herself. Victim was deeply depressed for a statements given by friends and neighborhood. Body of the victim indicates than she hold a gun on right hand and was facing away of room window when victim pulled the trigger. Especially position of legs indicates than victim was facing away for a window. On a victim left had was half burned cigar. Did not play any part out of in the case.
Suicide note was lying on a table. Writing mach with other examples for a victim writing.
No sings of outside violence founded for a victim body.
En of line.
>>
>>680131808
We can hope so, it's a nice image
>>
>>680131379
Unfortunate accident. They thought the pool was finished and dove right in.
>>
>>680131873
What kinda fag turns away from the desk they at sitting at to an hero?
>>
>>680131873
>Case conclusion:
>Suicide
>Reasons:
>Victim was facing away of window on a moment when she shot herself. Victim was deeply depressed for a statements given by friends and neighborhood.

This isnt fanfiction. You assume anything other than what the picture shows to have happened.
>>
File: 1461053085600.jpg (155 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1461053085600.jpg
155 KB, 600x599
>>680131685
lol
>>
>>680132247
top lel
>>
>>680132247
definitely suicide
>>
>>680132247
can confirm, that was a suicide
>>
>>680123055
I think suicide. He wrote a note, smoking heavily because of the stress of killing himself. When finished he turned around took one last drag and shot himself.
>>
File: i stole this laptop.jpg (69 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
i stole this laptop.jpg
69 KB, 425x282
>>680132247
>>
File: 1461053085600.jpg (115 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1461053085600.jpg
115 KB, 600x599
>>
File: 342525234234.gif (83 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
342525234234.gif
83 KB, 500x286
Murder. you don't write a suicide note and shoot yourself holding a lit cigarette.

>place burns down
>suicide note burns too
>hurr
>>
>>680132702
wrong lol
>>
>>680131696
Rlly? Right? Fuck off
>>
>>680131379
>>680131685
>>680132247
>>680132645
moar!
>>
File: 1460608908385.jpg (72 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
1460608908385.jpg
72 KB, 680x598
>>680132247
>>
It's suicide, there's nothing that points at murder.

She clearly sit with her back to window and shot herself
>>
This thread is the most fun i've had on /b/ in years. Night faggots.
>>
>>680123359
Unfinished cigarette, ashtray is contrary to hand being held. Seems more like murder.
>>
>>680123055

THIS
>She's left handed but the gun is in her right hand

She still has a cigarette on her left hand...
>>
>>680123180
She is left handed. Look the pen on table. So murder
>>
File: 321321414.jpg (4 MB, 3500x2331) Image search: [Google]
321321414.jpg
4 MB, 3500x2331
Alright guys

Murder or Suicide?
>>
>>680123770

but you are homosex
>>
>>680123375
This has to be the reason, the blood doesn't
Also, the person wasn't facing the counter, look at the body. The pen is what makes it murder
>>
File: meme.jpg (206 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
206 KB, 600x599
OC, my first meme
do not steal
>>
>>680133582
not even funny go kill urself like that nigger
>>
>>680123055
Why would you smoke a cigarette if you are about to get murderered?
Ofcourse it is suicide
>>
>>680133582
not funny
>>
File: gee.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
gee.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>680131379
>>
>>680123344

She did. The lamp at the desk is not plugged in. So she at least didn't work there
>>
>>680133387

A gathering of crows is called "a murder", so murder.
>>
File: 321312321312312321123312.png (2 MB, 885x796) Image search: [Google]
321312321312312321123312.png
2 MB, 885x796
>>680123055
better version
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 600x599
>>
>>680127218
I'd finish the whole damn pack.
>>
>>680123055
There's evidence of both, but I'd guess suicide. Firstly, there's a note. This could've been fabricated, but still. Then the glasses. Someone who wears glasses would likely take them off prior to a private suicide. People with glasses also often remove them when stressed. She smokes, cig in hand and pack on desk, possible addictive personality. The cig is lit, which is odd for a smoker, wouldve likely put it out. Could be an attempt to destroy evidence of murder with a fire. She's possibly a student, books on desk plus apparent age. High suicide rate among students. Splatter to the right is likely for image convenience, but who's to say she didn't move from the desk to do it? Surroundings indicate a fall, either way, although if murder, might've been on the floor prior death.

The only thing that makes me wonder is the gun. Women are both less likely to own a firearm and to use one in suicide. They often opt for "painless" methods. Could be an outlier though.
>>
>>680133847
That would have been nice at the start of the thread but it really doesnt add much.
>>
>>680133942
9/11 was never funny, faggot
>>
>>680133847
murder

hands placed over gun
>>
>>680123726
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>680123055
murder
>one shoe on the ground
>>
>>680133847
It kind of does. The finger isnt even on the trigger.
>>
File: 1441052034460.gif (832 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1441052034460.gif
832 KB, 300x201
>>680123055
only one flip flop in picture. it belonged to the murderer
>>
>>680123055
It's white and gold faggot
>>
>>680123180
the stool is knocked back so he was probably facing away from the window
>>
>>680133982
Actually, from the picture you cannot say whether it is a man or a woman.

Glasses are often only used for reading/writing.

But every interpretation is possible, since we don't know the answer. Or do we, OP?
>>
>>680133847
Is that a round on the desk? Between the lamp and glasses? That's telling.

Also, all the people saying left handed but gun in right-hand, no lefties learn to shoot right for convenience. Most rifles are right oriented, and if she owns a gun its likely she learned how to use it at some point.
>>
File: BSPlPJoIYAAY9LU.jpg (33 KB, 599x497) Image search: [Google]
BSPlPJoIYAAY9LU.jpg
33 KB, 599x497
>>680134025
Neither does your life, but here we are.

>>680134039
>>680134151

If I could look at it IRL I could probably figure it out. But they have left in intentionally ambiguous.

For example the shell casing next to the lamp..

If it had someone elses finger print.. well

also depending on the pistol you can determine he trajectory of the expelled casing.

If I was going to kill myself, I sure as fuck would finish my last cigarette, so this by my guess is a MURDER.
>>
File: 220px-Nishimurahiroyuki.jpg (15 KB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nishimurahiroyuki.jpg
15 KB, 220x238
Hiro-"shima"-yuki is taking 4chan to strange new places...

No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp* No. 8 *burp*
>>
>>680134468
True about the gender. Still, looks more female than male to me.

The glasses thing still stands, unless the murderer knew the individual used glasses for reading/writing. I don't keep my glasses on me when not in use.

Very interesting.
>>
File: 1398903297798.jpg (140 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1398903297798.jpg
140 KB, 960x717
>>680134030
not even this?
>>
>>680134650
I don't think a casing would land so nicely on the desk.
>>
>>680133847
To me it sounds like she was sitting down at her desk facing the window and writing a paper while smoking a cigarette while someone shot her from the left side thus the blood being on that side of the wall and the stool being tipped over towards that side as well. Gun was obviously planted on her
>>
>>680134952
that's a car
>>
File: BnrA3v7CEAAY99m.jpg (98 KB, 599x659) Image search: [Google]
BnrA3v7CEAAY99m.jpg
98 KB, 599x659
>>680135237
thats what the inside of a 737 cockpit looks like doofus
>>
>>680135073
Anyone that was smoking would finish their cigarette first.
>>
>>680135526
Which makes me think why it was a murder and not a suicide.
>>
>>680123055
Murder
She would of finished the ciggie before an hero
>>
It's a murder. She would have let go of the gun.

Source: Washington Detective
>>
>>680134587
>>680134587
bullets eject to the right, so that is just confusing
>>
>>680135073
>bullet hole on her right face side

she was facing away from the window.
>>
>>680123055
murder because why the hell would you still have your gun in your hand?
>>
>>680135526
Nah, there is no reason to finish your cig, put your flip flop at his right place, clean the trash etc.

A person that is suicidal doesnt care about this shit.
>>
>>680123055
It was murder. People here keep talking about ashtray and positing and all that, but they keep forgetting the obvious: Someone who wants to kill himself will finish that last cigarette. You don't just kill yourself mid smoking, that's not how the mindset works.
>>
>>680136116
finally someone who gets it
>>
>>680135920
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10208326

> The position of the gun could not be established in 76 cases.

>In the remaining 498 cases, the gun remained in the deceased's hand in 24% of the cases.
>>
>>680136116
>>680136116
I would. also it could be an accident if that is your only reason.

anyone think it is weird the person is smoking with the same hand they write with?

I smoke with my off hand.
>>
>>680136019
Different things. You clearly don't know the mind of a smoker OR a suicidal person. A person will finish that last smoke before shooting.
>>
>>680136116
Ever killed yourself? Take your wrong opinion and be an hero
>>
>>680136229
>>680136241
>bait.jpg
try harder
>>
Headbshot wound to the side of head would not explode out against the wall. It would take a moment and then bleed out on the floor.
Besides, Who shots themselves in the side of the head?
>>
>>680136294
how is what I said bait. it makes total fucking sense you retard.

people accidentally shoot themselves all the time.

and who smokes with their main hand?
>>
>>680123055
ok i pray this isnt bait. its murder. blood is on the right side of her. same side the gun is in. cig is in hand. who smokes a cig while pulling trigger?

so she was facing window smoking which would align her hand with the ashtray, hence she was using it. her right hand could not point at her head and make the blood splatter on the right wall. it would go on the left wall.

she was shot, and poorly framed for suicide
>>
>>680136239
Nope, the cig is not burning.
>finish last cig
>taking gun to head
>stress - take another cig in left hand
>shoot yourself
>>
>>680136468
to continue. shooter was on the left. sandal could have been left by shooter or randomly there without explanation. smokers use both hands depending on the multitasking. writing? cig in left hand even if right handed.
>>
>>680136408
It is a faggot, look at his clothes. Faggots dont know to kill themself properly.
>>
Why are people repeating the same observations made 5 times already? Would it have really taken too much time to read the thread a bit? Surely would have taken less time than it did to make that post.
>>
File: 1384090095855.jpg (53 KB, 414x472) Image search: [Google]
1384090095855.jpg
53 KB, 414x472
>>680134243
this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>680136239
this nigger gets it

>>680136543
they banned accelerates, cigarettes don't burn on their own anymore... ask me how I know.
>>
Trick question: this person clearly died of lung cancer. Remember kids, tobacco is whacko.
>>
>>680133847
If that's a casing, it's murder.

If you point a gun at yourself, the gun will be pointed up.

She also deserved it; fucking whore
>>
>>680123055
>there is one of his shoes missing
>left handed, pistol in right hand
>>
>>680134243
Must have been Brazilian
>>
>>680136543
>>680136823
cigs self extinguish. thats why papers have lines on them if u look at one closely. time has obviously passed and ur theory only adds more questions
>>
>>680136468
>. blood is on the right side of her. same side the gun is in

Hole in the head is on the right side of the victims head. Victim turned away from window and ended it as an hero.

> cig is in hand. who smokes a cig while pulling trigger?

cig in left hand is not burning, took the cig as a stress relief

>. sandal could have been left by shooter or randomly there without explanation.

Suicide "victims" dont care how they leave the world - flip flop on the ground, trash can is full, ash tray is full -> suicide victim did not care

>smokers use both hands depending on the multitasking. writing?

Yes, they use both hands - so what?
>>
Clearly, the gun needs to be taken to court and jailed. Obamas tears say that all guns must be prohibited.
>>
>>680136927
>>680136793

THe cig paper doesnt look like it burned. Its a clean fresh cig, unused.
>>
his finger isn't on the trigger - has to have been a murder.
>>
>>680137018
theres a hole on both sides of the head dumbass
cig was burning at one point, its obviously not fresh. murder victims dont get a choice in how they leave the world, it wasnt planned. they use both hands to amoke so this whole thing about dominant hands means nothing. like ur post.
>>
>>680123055
Butt raped, shes gonna pull through
>>
>>680137120
the tip is damaged and its short as hell. its used
>>
>>680128034
I too have seen that episode of dexter
>>
>>680137145
Maybe the hero tried to kill himself and positioned the gun. He had no the will to pull the trigger, but the gun accidental discharged.
>>
>>680137317
look at it again
>>680133847

the cig in his hand is unused and way longer than the cigs in the ash tray.
>>
it da alieans do it so it was space murder
>>
>>680137612
its used and unfinished unlike the finished cigs in the tray which would be even smaller. it doesnt change the rest of the scenario. u could say she didnt get to light it. this theory is the only one with least amount of relative arguments
>>
>>680123640
Cop here. This.
/Thread
>>
>>680137257
the entry wound is more important you dumbass.

look at the hole
>>680133847
typical entry hole, almost no blood
the other side caused the blood on the wall
>>
>>680133387
>>680133797
If there was only one crow, would it be attempted murder?
>>
>>680137739
Nah, you just try to defend yourself. its suicide, not murder
>>
nig nog snatch and grab gone wrong
>>
She smoked red marlboros. Too badass for suicide
>>
Its a murder, think of it.
If she suicided, she needed the gun to be in the left hand not right, and if she did have it in the left, she wouldve fell to the left
>>
my god u ppl r fucking retarded reading into shit thats not there or irrelevant. night /b
>>
>>680123055
blood splatter and bullet casing on table are in conflict.
as automatic most pistols eject spent brass to the right the spent shell should be on the floor. not on the desk if the dead person was facing away from desk.

also be finding out if they were left or right handed. I'm thinking left just from what u can see in the pic.
The gunshot residue or more likely lack of it on the victims hands will probably rule out suicide for certain but I'm going with this being a murder
>>
>>680138027
>vicitm is right-handed
>gun in right hand

you are a moron, anon
>>
http://www.bhavinionline.com/2016/02/whatsapp-riddle-is-it-a-murder-or-suicide/
to further the answer confirmed
>>
>>680131873
can you spelling of the english senpai?
>>
>>680138189
Yes but wheres the other flip flop?
>>
>>680123055
i say murder who would smoke a cigarette while pulling the trigger
>>
Guys, there is a ciqarette in her hand even though
there is bloody trail of hand next to the blood slpatter on the wall, thus it was a setup. So murder
>>
>>680138189
>blood splatter and bullet casing on table are in conflict.

Nope, it makes sense. Your logic is just off.

>most pistols eject spent brass to the right the spent shell should be on the floor

Most but not every gun, this point is irrelevant. Dont forget the suicide victim is a black person and could buy a modified gun from the black market.

>I'm thinking left just from what u can see in the pic.

Look at the table, the victim was right-handed
>>
>>680123055
Suicide
Wrote a note, took glasses off, turned away from window and shot in head with right hand to right temple.
>>
>>680138251
Not really, some blogger posted his answer and you believe him. Where is the original source?
>>
>>680138458
how does it make sense then. please enlighten me
>>
>>680123055
This is neither a murder OR a suicide. There is no shell casing, and no hold in the wall from the bullet. This is obviously someone playing a game.
>>
>>680138424
The Victim smoked and wrote a letter, the outside is dark (night time)

Why would the murder plug out the lamp?
>>
File: 1446679830927.gif (51 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
1446679830927.gif
51 KB, 192x224
>>680123055
Suicide.
She was turning her back to the window. Shot herself in the head. She fell from the chair on her left side and rolled on her back, hence her death position.
Also the chair fell in a way it wouldn't have been possible if the girl was facing the window.
>>
>>680138458
> the suicide victim is a black person and could buy a modified gun from the black market.

That's called profiling, Mother, and I don't do it.
>>
>>680138675
i dont know but there should be finger prints
>>
>>680132645
squidcise
>>
>>680123055
I say........nigger?
>>
>>680138583
You assume that the gun eject the casing to the right side - could be a gun that ejects the casing to the left side.

You cant ignore all the rest information, because you believe "most" guns act some way and then gerneralize it onto this situation.
>>
>>680123055
suspicious. cig in one hand,gun in other is pretty weird. that and position of pen suggests left handed... and gun in right hand. Check that. if victim left handed, clearly murder.

If actually right handed, only way blood spot would be there is if sitting with back to wall and shot from front. The way the stool fell supports that somewhat.
>>
She's still holding a cigarette, she's obviously alive.
>>
>>680132645
murder no way he would have get there without any assistance
>>
File: 1447485344833.jpg (2 KB, 124x111) Image search: [Google]
1447485344833.jpg
2 KB, 124x111
>>680123055

Clearly suicide.

Note written with lef t hand. Finishes note seemingly. Stressed he ( assuming it's a trap...) took of his glasses, lit the cigarrete placed in his mouth, had a drag.. sat in the stool facing the left somewhat, puts the gun in his right hand .. I'm left handed and shoot with my right too... takes the cig out with left hand, calmer now, puts barrel in mouth, shoots, blood splatters, body falls, hand knocks lamp unplugged, blood oozes out of mouth. Only one shoe, other was either under or out.. doesn't matter though.
>>
>>680138789
So, it makes absolutely no sense. Why would a person sit in a dark room, working at her desk and not use the lamp?

The Victim finished the suicde letter, plug off the lamp and shoot itself
>>
>>680123055
murder, you can't fall with out drop your fag
>>
File: kyle5.gif (78 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
kyle5.gif
78 KB, 192x224
>>680138760
Let's go deeper.
She was just done writing her suicide note.
Night time, she unplugged the lamp because she might have been afraid of what she was about to do and didn't want to "see it".
Also she took her glasses off because it would have block her temple zone (where she shot herself)
She enjoyed a last cigarette huff, turned away from the window and pulled the trigger.
>>
>>680123055
EYES ARE NOT FUCKING SHARP ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH ALL THE JPG ARTIFACTS. MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU WROUGHT.
>>
>>680123055
>murder or suicide
>too retarded to attach gun to balloons
>gun didn't fly away
>not leaving the cops to guess what happened
If you're gonna shoot yourself at least leave a conundrum for the cops when they arrive
>>
File: 1460775959583.jpg (450 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460775959583.jpg
450 KB, 1536x2048
Natural causes.
>>
>>680133582
>do not steal
>>
>>680138838
>gerneralize
right.
cool story bro.
>>
>>680137803
Lel
>>
>>680139011
maybe he didnt want to see her dead corpse so he plugged off the light or he accidently plugged it of when putting the gun in her hand and panicked
>>
>>680139273
you mad bro?
>>
>>680123055
Where's the other flip flop?
>>
>>680139352
it was taken as a throphy
>>
>>680139334
Not mad anon. Just disappointed
>>
>>680123180

why do 95% of people assume that because there's a window they have to have been looking out of the window when they were shot/shot themselves? They might have been looking right at where the camera was and just happened to have a window behind them. I literally am looking at my computer monitor right now and not through the window in this room. It's perfectly fine to be in a room with a window and not be looking out of it.
>>
>>680139352
the killer clearly had foot fetish
>>
>>680139466
>trophy
>flip flop murderer strikes again
>only targets Latinos for their ripe flops
>his calling card is leaving one behind
>>
>>680139332
Nah, the dead body is in the way and it would cost some time to unplug the light. It would be easier to leave the room as fast as possible, because people heard the gun shot.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 388x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 388x480
From what I've read and experienced with friends and relatives shooting themselves most woman don't shoot themselves in the head. It ruins their beauty. Not saying they never do that though. Blood splatter does seem a bit low to me if she was sitting on the stool. Judging by the pen being on the left side of the paper she's probably left handed yet she is shooting with her right. It's not impossible to shoot with non dominant hand but it feels unnatural and is probably more difficult to get a good aim even being so close. There may be a casing on the desk there. From the looks of it the gun would have dispelled the casing away from the desk. She didn't Finnish the cig either and she didn't drop it when shot. Given only this information I'd say it's murder, however, a forensic team could test hand for gun powder residue and look for possible burn marks on the head. If those two test positive it's a suicide. Problem solved.
>>
>>680124219

why the fuck? Have you never walked away from the ash tray for 15 seconds whilst smoking? Have you never seen someone more than 6 inches away from an ashtray whilst smoking?
>>
>>680139482
ohh, you are disappointed in yourself? What happened, anon?
>>
>>680124746

I'm right handed but I smoke AND jerk off with my left hand (which I'm gonna classify as handling a heavy weapon for this circumstance). Assume nothing, dingus, provide evidence.
>>
>>680139621
What if she didn't find herself attractive and didn't care?
>>
>>680139781
That's definitely possible. It's just a statistic.
>>
>>680139621
>implying it is a female

Looks like a gay black man -
>>680133847
No tits
>>
File: 1457591372955.jpg (23 KB, 606x320) Image search: [Google]
1457591372955.jpg
23 KB, 606x320
>>680139674
In you anon. In you and your stupidity.
If you knew your father he would be disappointed too. Because clearly he dropped you on your head sometime before he went for cigarettes and never came back. Because you seem to have some developmental problems.
>>
Thread needs more Caruso.
>>
File: faces-brendan-fraser-high.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
faces-brendan-fraser-high.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>680123055
Murder.

The chair is facing straight towards the wall, yet lying under the counter. If the person was sitting on the chair facing away from the wall when firing then ->

the chair could not fall straight yet under the counter, it would be either leaning more towards the windows while under the counter or facing straight towards the wall but *not* lying under the counter.

the distance between the chair in an upright position and the wall with the blood on it is far too great for such a concentrated blood smear. It would have sprayed all over the wall. Last, there are three dots to the right of the smear that do not fit the pattern of an exit spray.
>>
File: 10173792.jpg (32 KB, 281x194) Image search: [Google]
10173792.jpg
32 KB, 281x194
>>680123055
Call forensics and secure the crime scene.
I don't now about you but I'm flip flopping about this one.
Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 39

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.