Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So /b/ what should I do with my life? I'm a full time college

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So /b/ what should I do with my life?
I'm a full time college student and work full time and when i get free time all i go is sit alone in my room depressed and tired and play video games.
any advice?
pic related
>>
depressed fag thinks we DONT sit in our room tired and playing video games with free time lol
>>
>>678369375
Grow up
>>
>>678369375
Don't you have some kind of friend or acquaintance at work or college? Ask them to.hang out whenever you have free time.
You can also continue as you are, but believe me you'll get more socially awkward than you are now
>>
Working full time and being a full time college student sounds like decent money and education. The only reason you think its pathetic to sit alone in your room is because society tells you that's considered pathetic. Your life doesn't sound shitty at all, and its not like people with friends hang out with them 24/7. You underestimate how many people do exactly what you're doing right now, but minus the college student and job part. Congratulate your self silly OP.
>>
>>678369375
Get a cool hobby / Smoke weed
>>
File: mortianna-robin-hood.jpg (24 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
mortianna-robin-hood.jpg
24 KB, 400x218
>>678369375
Finish school, get job or start business, then find something to do until you die.

Why do people shit on playing games so much. It's a fun hobby. If you play WoW for 5 years people say you wasted 5 years of your life.

If you went fishing for 5 years, what have you gained? If you played chess in the park for 5 years, what have you gained?

It's something fun to do. Life is pointless, so find something you can enjoy until you die.

If you like cars, build cars. You like sports, watch or play sports. You like outdoors, go hiking and camping alot. If you like vidya, then play. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't be a neckbeard robot or nigger snd you are good to go.
>>
>>678370065
Don't smoke weed OP, it'll make you lose interest in your work and studies and then you'll just be a depressed guy who plays on the computer all day and night.

Try getting into the gym, it'll improve your confidence, appearance, mental health, boost testosterone levels, potentially help you meet some chicks, open doors with meeting new people etc. Join groups/sports/hobbies off the back of it. It's honestly worth the effort but needs to be a long term commitment to get all that.
>>
>>678370023
This.
Op i did the same thing. Graduated with little debt, now have a job and socialize when i can, chin up
>>
>>678369375

start by creating associations with what you do and where you do them. study anywhere but your room. your room is your sanctuary. study at the library, empty classrooms, even the park if it comes down to it. set times for when you study. adhere to it with a timer in small blocks. when it's not time to study, dont touch a damn thing related to it.

when you're in your room, don't lounge on your bed except to nap, sleep, fuck or masturbate. get a liner or something, make that thing as comfortable as possible. invest in linens with a better thread count than tshirt material. steal/buy/make extra pillows if that shit helps.

don't cut out video games. enjoy it, it's a past time and a luxury you're free to enjoy. dont retreat to it every time though. pick when you want to.

get out more. it's spring, stay the fuck out of your room if you don't have to. grab a coffee, tea or something and people watch. creep on hot bitches. judge the fuck out of ugly ones. make up stories for the weird looking attention whores. walk around, explore where your campus even if it's dull as fuck. treat the place like its a wilderness safari; i'm sure oyur school has a no smoking policy on campus now; where do all the 'cool kids' go smoke? are there little hidden coves for discrete get togethers? struggle cuddle corridors? what do the dumb motherfuckers do?

i'd say to workout but that requires a whole different mindset to do a grind and school. but it's not a bad idea. stay the fuck out of your room. go to the gym and curl 5lb weights or something. no one said you have to go and become zyzz.

mostly boils down to discipline.
>>
Am I the only one here to absolutely loves the impossibility of what is happening right now? We are on 4chan. We are on the random board. Someone just asked for help, and NO ONE has called him a nigger yet, multiple people provided tips and help.
>>
Snort a rail of meth and go make some friends
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.