Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

i'd LOVE to see one of you degens come at me dirty in person.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: jacc.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jacc.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
i'd LOVE to see one of you degens come at me dirty in person. you wouldn't.. because i'd fucking CLOBBER you.
>>
I'd touch you and you'd fall like a ton of bricks mate
>>
You are one UGLY mother!! XD
>>
Nice hair. Are those steps cut in the side? Four options:
1) This is a pic from 1987
2) You live in a shit-bag, second-world country
3) You are a retarded person
4) Some combination of 1, 2, and 3.
>>
>>677441817
Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>677441817
It's clobberin time. Topkek you look and sound like a retard
>>
>>677441817
i'd LOVE to see you as a dirty stunt double for Vanilla Ice. you wouldn't.. because you can dance like him
>>
File: 1459684161997.gif (691 KB, 255x209) Image search: [Google]
1459684161997.gif
691 KB, 255x209
>>
I would crush all your bones with 1 punch dickhead
>>
Donkey lips from salute your shorts
>>
>>677441817
Your dirty acne face would scary me to death. You win op
>>
File: success.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>677441817
You know what the fuck you're looking at?

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if you pencil-necked faggot faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 241x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 241x343
>>677441817
What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in its waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.
>>
File: fagg-1.jpg (688 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
fagg-1.jpg
688 KB, 1440x1440
Nigga forehead look like a hotdog.
Nigga hair look so much like a helmet somebody shaved racing stripes on it.
Nigga should be a photographer - he found the ONE angle that ALMOST doesn't make him look like a fatass. But we know. We know.
Nigga whoever stole that hair off the side of your head used it to make your eyebrows.
Nigga act like he ain't in the doctor's waiting room about to get the gerbil pulled out.
How do i just know this nigga lips move when he read?
This nigga nose form a triforce (pic related).
>>
>>677445509
Kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.