Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Whats the worst thing you've done to property you were renting?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20150923_174016.jpg (338 KB, 1120x1120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150923_174016.jpg
338 KB, 1120x1120
Whats the worst thing you've done to property you were renting?
>>
Used it
>>
>>677426863
Dropped a hot coal on the carpet. It left a slight mark, but that's about it.
>>
I just woke up to my dog knocking my laptop off the bed and breaking a glass of red wine all over the carpet. One second I was annoyed and the next thing I realize I'm panicking like dumping hot water on it to try and get it to not stay because I'm drunk and didn't know what else to do.
>>
one of the rubber feet came off my chair and the round metal chair leg dug a hole in the lino, so i cut out a square of lino in the pattern and then spent two weeks looking for replacement lino.

i found something that almost matched, cut out a square and replaced it. you could tell it had been replaced, but i got my bond back anyway.

oh, yeah, and all the rotting meat under the floor. forgot about that.
>>
>>677426863
Came on the wall while painting it with my gf.
>>
>>6774282
You are why I hate /b/
>>
Fucked that shit up. My landlord was an amateur who never asked for a security deposit. Never even met the man.
>>
>>677428779
I didn't put in a security deposit here either. Do I say fuck it for stuff that I did?
>>
-Rescued a kitten off the street and looked after him for 5 months.
-Painted a big grey rectangle on a wall to use as a projector screen.
>>
File: 1447701805664.jpg (7 KB, 249x232) Image search: [Google]
1447701805664.jpg
7 KB, 249x232
>>677427717
>glass of red wine

What kind of sophisticated /b/tard are you? At least drink it from the bottle like a true gentleman
>>
>>677426863
came inside her
>>
>>677430232
Great answer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.