Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

B I have wasted my life. Completed my Fine Arts degree. I am

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sad pepe.png (3 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
Sad pepe.png
3 KB, 99x94
B I have wasted my life. Completed my Fine Arts degree. I am 23 years old I am working two shitty jobs
one cleaning one washing dogs. I hate the job cleaning job, washing dogs is okay but I don't get paid much not enough dogs/ hours
I have my large intestine removed due to colitis meaning the jobs I want to do will not take me because I am a medical risk. So I am stuck in this place. what do I do B?
>>
>>677411045
>Fine Arts degree
>wasted my life

pick one faggot
>>
>>677411045
Start a YouTube channel were you goof around with friends and do random challenges and shit. Its what I did, now I'm fucking rich. Sounds lame, but it's actually pretty fun. I just got over 2,000,000 subscribers around a week ago today. I quit my job too last week. Im happy in life.
>>
>>677412370

need money to do that, plus I don't have the guts to do that kind of stuff nor friends/ time
>>
>>677412331
one and the same a fine arts degree doesn't equal a job
>>
>>677413194
that's what i was trying to point out newfag
>>
File: hahahahaha.jpg (70 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
70 KB, 367x451
>>677411045
>Fine Arts degree
>>
Learn to become a dog walker / house sitter / positive animal therapist.

Advertise through your work. Get paid to basically travel and live in nice houses. Experience with dogs so you literally have to just not be a dick. Print some business cards, you're a fucking arts student so you can do something with it.

So, okay, took me like 30 fucking seconds to fix your stupid fucking life, now can you go do something about it other than jerking off on the computer?
>>
>>677411045
is this you papa franku
>>
>>677412370
FilthyFrank. Found you.
>>
>>677414271
Nope he has a youtube channel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.