Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

The only woman I want is married. We've liked each other

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1459601395159.jpg (127 KB, 606x613) Image search: [Google]
1459601395159.jpg
127 KB, 606x613
The only woman I want is married.

We've liked each other for a while. He's been treating for bad for months. She's been really loyal to him. Even though she likes me she wouldn't talk to me. Until recently. She told me she wished she hadn't married him. She told him she didn't love him and she hoped one day we would be together.

The cynic realist in me tells me that I'm a moron. That I'm just some emotional side piece and she is just using me to talk to and when he does something nice for her she will forget I exist.

Why do I make life so hard? Why cant I just meet a single girl that I want ?
>>
Op. Faggot. Always
>>
If she really and truly said that to you, it could be a cry for help. She might, in effect, be asking you to give her the strength to leave him for you.

However, you might be right. She might just be manipulating you. God knows a lot of women love doing that too.

Does he abuse her? Do they have children?
>>
>>677332618
>Does he abuse her?
He just tells her she's stupid. That her feelings are wrong and don't matter. Doesn't spend any time with her. Never wants to do anything. They argue about everything. They live with roommates and he doesn't want to get their own place. He's a fat lazy slacker. He has a job, but that's about it.
Do they have children?
No.
>>
File: 1444755173970.jpg (82 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
1444755173970.jpg
82 KB, 540x721
>>
>>677332169
>Why cant I just meet a single girl that I want ?

Because you don't fucking try. This bitch has issues. She needs to work them out. You don't need to be a part of it.
>>
>>677333778
I'm a mess too. Aren't we all in some way
>>
>>677333385

Sounds like he's pretty damn controlling. I'd say that if you really really care for her, like it sounds like you do, then keep talking to her. I'd say that you should even start talking to her more about the potential for leaving him. You probably shouldn't talk too much about her dating you afterwards, because it might seem like you're just trying to take her for yourself. She'll probably reject the notion at first, but planting the seed in her mind is the first step.

Here's a caveat though. You don't want to be her side-bitch forever. You should look for other women, even if you don't fall in love with them. I think it's important to show her that you care about her, and that you support her, but that you're not going to put your entire life on hold for her.
>>
>>677332169
Forget about that bitch. The "Cynic" in you is using logic. Ever heard of stockholm syndrome? Whatsmore, Lets say she does decide to leave him, and you do eventually get to fuck her...at that very moment you'll have zero respect for her, and you'll start asking yourself why you got involved in the first place.
>>
File: 1452269763356.gif (2 MB, 175x266) Image search: [Google]
1452269763356.gif
2 MB, 175x266
>>
>>677332169

Any pics, OP?
>>
>>677332169
That is Mia Khalifa, I don't think you want to marry her.
>>
>>677332169
>She told me she wished she hadn't married him.
>She told him she didn't love him and she hoped one day we would be together.

Then why doesn't she just leave him? Either she keeps bumping into cupboards and falling down the stairs or this story is made up and OP is even more of a faggot.
>>
>>677335954
Yeah, I'll probably post them when she makes up with her husband and stops talking to me.

Or they break up, we get together and I realize I hate her and end it.

Or things work out and I don't post them. Cause stuff like that happens. Her butt is fat. I like it. But a lot of girls have a big butt. I just like her.
>>
>>677336622
Because she's married. She doesn't want to file for divorce.

Or while she does say all that, deep down she just wants the relationship to work.
>>
>>677334614
Just hear your /b/rothers. Drop it. Not worth it. You're going to be bigger mess
>>
>>677336918
Yeah be like /b/ aka forever alone bitter virgins.

If you like this girl, stick with it. If not, get a different one.
>>
File: 1458972506088.jpg (31 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1458972506088.jpg
31 KB, 400x389
>>
>>677337290
Thank you, mr quick and useless advice. Did you ever understand what this guy problem is?
>>
Cut contact with her until she decides to end her shitty marriage. And ya know, even if she does get a divorce, she'll probably only keep you around for a little while for emotional support until she finds a better looking guy to fuck.
>>
>>677337809
Yeah he wants to be with someone that is taken.

If it's that important try to stick around and make her his. If it isn't find a new one.
>>
>>677337960
This is rather realistic prediction. Sorry OP, life sucks
>>
>>677335016
Listen to this guy. Good words.
>>
>>677332169
from what you've said, it sounds like she's in a shit relationship and just can't muster the courage to leave. Listen to ‏>>677335016
>>
>>677332169
You only want her because you can't have her and like the thought of fixing her.

If you got her, you would soon move on to the next damsel in distress.

Just get yourself a fine trap
>>
>>677332169

Op, I've been fucking girls who do this cry for help this because they're unhappy with their relationships, they do this out of spite of their bfs not going back breaking backwards for them.

She's looking for some fun but you blew it by being her emotional shoulder, something I also learned. Cut your losses, she's a crazy chick who manipulates. Good fucks though.
>>
>>677339106
No
>>
>>677339806
He's practically right, you probably knew her when she was about to get married or just after, you could've forewarned her about how shitty this guy is but you didn't, you sat back like a cuck and let this guy take her.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.