Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So this guy fucked me over hard and is making me look like the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x596
So this guy fucked me over hard and is making me look like the little beta bitch I am. He's just stealing my gf right out from under me. That's fine, but I want to fuck him over too. I know where he goes to drink every night and I know he sells weed to some of the employees at the place. This is California and he has a medical marijuana card. Hes in law school and drives a mercedes. My fate is sealed, but I want to make the godking bleed. How can I ruin his life or make it very unpleasant to go to his favorite drinking spot in a way that doesn't come back on me and is legal. What do.

In return for your master plan I will post nudes of gf he is taking, the ass is fat.
>>
Quietly inform the bartender that he is a pedo.
>>
>>677304709
Be a beta and snitch to the cops that this guy has offerd you drugs to buy, then they send a undercover cop to him, make a buy and then bust him for dealing drugs.

He might be in law school, but selling drugs is still a crime, so it literally doesn't matter what law school he goes too, he is getting a cellmate.
>>
>>677305018
This. It's a beta faggot bitch move but it'll do the trick. All is fair in love and war mate.
>>
>>677304709
I did this once before, OP

Really easy to avoid getting caught and I'd be happy to share my plan with you but you'll have to at least post a pic of gf's titties and/or ass first
>>
Agreed
>>
>>677304709
Hate OP's that create a semi interesting thread and then just fuck off for 10 mins.
>>
>>677304709
>Step 1: Kill him
That's the furthest I've planned so far
>>
>>677305475
Im on my shitphone trying to upload a pic of gf brb
>>
>>677304709
How is he stealing her from you?
>>
mr.OP
i am deeply sorry, your test results are back,
you are an faggot
>>
>>677305974
Its easy dude..

All women are part jew, jews love money so equasion goes like this.

Women + Money = Sex

If said women is in a relationship she checks for the benifits if said Male with penis : Money = Above average she will not cheat.

But as all people know, women are greedy jews.. and take money instead of loyalty.
>>
>>677305974
She just wants his dick like its made of fucking diamonds. Caught them together in his car and saw all there texts to each other with him saying how hes going to marry her and take care of her and oh yeah fuck her brains out. Whatever though, just want to make his life less perfect.
>>
>>677305018
Op this is what you do
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x891
>>677305200
This is it till it get an idea i can really use. I dont think he would fall for an undercover cop, he only sells to the female employees he knows well.
>>
File: 1433719740744.jpg (45 KB, 920x517) Image search: [Google]
1433719740744.jpg
45 KB, 920x517
>>677306676
Alright here's my advice
>start working out
>quit being such a beta
>you'll either stop caring
>or get big enough to beat the shit out of him

Whichever you prefer
>>
Bitches are branch swingers. She would have left you for anyone that was better and showed intrest.
>>
Bump because of interest
>>
Im thinking about dropping info on local Crime Stoppers and seeing what happens, problem is he would probably only sell to girls.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.