Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

OK /b/ short story time. Tell me if this breaks the "bro

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: common.jpg (48 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
common.jpg
48 KB, 500x433
OK /b/ short story time. Tell me if this breaks the "bro code"

>be me 26 years
>rent house with brother out in the country
>get along 90% of the time
>there is a gas station nearby with qt3.14 gril
>easy 8/10
>spent about a week mildly flirting with her so she remembers who I am with all the customers she gets so I can get her number.
>me and my brother drinking and smoking last weekend
>bring up gas station and their shitty prices.
>I mention I was going to try to get gas girls number next day when I buy smokes
>not even an hour later he leaves for the gas station and comes back with her number
Areyoufuckingserious.jpeg
>be angry in silence and just continue drinking
>later that night he won't stfu about her conversation.
>I tune him out and listen to music
>he then states he does not want me to try to get with her if it doesn't work out stating "bro code"
>even says if I do he would punch me in the duck
Seriouslynigger.gif

I feel that him almost immediately going to get her number upon me stating my interest was a violation of his so called bro code.

So my /b/ros here is the question. Did he fuck up and is now being a little bitch? Or am I just retarded. Discuss. Harass. I want insight from my fellow /b/ tards.
>>
It's dick not duck btw
>>
He's protecting you anon, she's actually your sister.
>>
TBH OP, I'm on your side, I would be pissed too. Do whatever you feel like. Fuck him.
>>
>>676680466
Thank you anon. Anyone else have insight? Similar stories are welcome to.
>>
>>676680771
I SAID SHE'S YOUR FUCKING SISTER YOU SICK FUCK
>>
>>676681150
Noted. That's not important tho. Next.
>>
>>676679600
You're brother sounds like an asshole
>>
File: 1458292015214.gif (821 KB, 249x188) Image search: [Google]
1458292015214.gif
821 KB, 249x188
>>676681465
Agreed.
>>
File: 592334059.jpg (7 KB, 189x137) Image search: [Google]
592334059.jpg
7 KB, 189x137
Shouldnt have given him the chance and asked her earlier. Plus you never tell another guy who you like unless you're much better looking or know they aren't a piece of shit like you're brother.
>>
He only got her number because he knew you were in to her. He's an asshole. Never tell him about women again, and quit living with him asap. He's probably a shitty person.
>>
>>676682109
Sorry *your*
>>
Anyone who cares about a "bro code" is a grade A faggot.
>>
your brother had probably been flirting with this girl for a while too, and got scared when u started talking about her.

maybe....or hes just an asshole that only wants what you want
>>
>>676682109
>>676682180
See here is the thing. I thought nothing of it because, as sad as it is to admit, my brother is normally a beta faggot. A literal fedora wearing neckbeard. I had to coach him one time on how to actually get a girls number which he still failed to do. I was talking to another girl a few months back, that it turns out he knew from like 3rd grade or something. He started messaging her on Facebook and started being creepy as shit.
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 219x255
>>676679600
>bro code

Is it summer already
>>
>>676684959
Dude. Those were his words. Notice I quoted "bro code". I don't use that phrase. Because to me it is just common fucking tact.
>>
>>676679600
Really ill leave and write random number on paper say its girls and tell you you can't have her you'll fall for it and beat your dick with your bitch tears
>>
He is at fault
>>
File: tumblr_o4s4dwBGnr1uddq4wo1_540.jpg (62 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4s4dwBGnr1uddq4wo1_540.jpg
62 KB, 540x360
Bro code is a myth. Survival of the fittest my friend, do whatever the fuck you want. Your brother is a dick for doing that shit so go ahead and do the same thing. What do you really have to lose? If I've learned anything, it's that trying to hold yourself back from what you want out of some sort of "moral" obligation to a friend or family member is dumb, especially if they've shown they won't do the same for you.
>>
>>676686135
See that's normally how I roll, however he is spewing this code shit when I'm sure he is being hypocritical by bringing it up after what he did.
>>
>>676679600
/b/ro... You're damn right he violated "bro code". He's being a straight up hypocrite, thief, and overall dick.
You need to stick with your original plan. Continue with your plan to ask for her number tomorrow. Let her choose which route she wants.
Don't give up now just because he wants to fuck you over.
Show your alpha-maleness by winning her over by proving to be a more thoughtful, cunning and general good person who doesn't just fuck their friends over JUST ON A HOPE that they get a piece of ass.
Rock on /b/ro.
>>
>>676687099
I can agree with that.
>>
He wronged you...
The thing is the girl is probably not even worth it
But the lack of respect towards you is.

I'd say leave the girl be and don't stoop to his level and just leave him in the dust.

Confronting your brother with this shit is highly advisable, at least then you know what and where you stand and you weren't a lil' bitch that went on /b/ for moral advice and revenge motivation.
>>
>>676679600
They broke the bro code.
>>
>>676687099
Normally, as I stated before. He is a fedora faggot. I am half tempted to sit back and let him have his win. After listening to him talk about her for 3 days now I have determined 2 possible outcomes.

1. She is going to come to the conclusion that he is both a massive pothead and an alcoholic (which he is, to the point it effects his financial situation) and dump him or possibly cheat on him

2. His inner cringe will appear ruining everything for him

In both of these scenarios I couldn't make a move after even if I wanted to because she would then mentally put me in the same boat with that negative experience. So basically he has ruined my chances ten fold.
>>
>>676688027
See
>>676689229
Because it applies to your post as well it seems.

And I'm not here for revenge motivation. Just a reality check to see if I am right in my assumptions or misguided.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.