Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Yo /b/ my girl just cheated on me, what do?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1116x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1116x920
Yo /b/ my girl just cheated on me, what do?
>>
Fucking kill her
>>
Leave her, it's not worth the pain homie.
>>
>>676241824

Break up with her and move on. Is this a trick question? I don't feel like I should have to be telling you this.
>>
>>676241824
Tell her to kill herself. Once a cheater always a cheater.

You're a cuck if you go back.
>>
>>676241824
Leave her, you meant nothing to her during that moment, and you never will again.
>>
You're a cuck if you try to save it. She's your fucking girlfriend, she should respect you, she won't get any better if you're married. It's got sting like a bitch but you have to move on man
>>
If this is real (cuz /b/) you should realize that it sets a precedent which you can never change. It means she can betray you in the ultimate way and get away with it if you forgive her. So don't forgive her and start continuing now. If you don't start now, you will be forced to do so in the long run because something like this WILL happen again.
>>
Cmon anon, it was only one dick. Can't you find it in your heart to forgive her? She even said sorry and that it'll never happen again
>>
Fucking fags ITT, I swear.

People fuck up, they make retarded decisions they come to regret later. It happens. We're humans, ergo, we're all fucking retards in one way or another.

OP, sit her down, talk things out, give it one more try.

If she does it again, though, dump her.
>>
>>676243917
T.cuck
>>
Tell her to come here and post nudes to prove her love.
>>
>>676244074
"i called him a cuck, lololol"
--You
>>
>>676243917
Cuck faggot
>>
I would dump her. Even if she feels bad now, she wont in 2 weeks and will do it again.
>>
Hate fuck and dump her dumbass. Oh and don't forget sexually degrading noodz
>>
Just break up, shit is simply not worth it in the long run.

It probably sucks but that sort of shit isn't worth it bro
>>
>>676244731
>>>/r9k/
Don't come back, faggot.

OP, look. Taking advice from /b/ is a bad fucking idea.
>>
Op don't listen to this
>>676243917

There are literally millions of girls on this planet, you managed to get one, I promise you can get another.
>>
You stay with her and she'll do it again.

She does not respect you or your relationship.

She will say anything to get you back.

Move on, and find someone that respects you.
>>
>>676245223
So he should continue to date someone who is going to cheat on him? You really are a stupid salty faggot
>>
>>676241824
Dump her. You'll clearly have retarded kids with her (intelligence is mostly inherited from the mother). She clearly is retarded enough to confess cheating on you even though she said it was a one time thing. If she was any smart, she should've kept quiet and dealt with the consequences instead of believing she could clean her conscience on you with no repercussions.
>>
>>676245410
>You stay with her and she'll do it again.
>She does not respect you or your relationship.
>She will say anything to get you back.
>Move on, and find someone that respects you.

Dripping with truth, probably more than the cum dripping off the cheating bitches face.
>>
Just fucking dump her and move on,
Jesus Christ OP, it's like you're implying women are people.
>>
>>676245664
Did you not read a thing I said, retard?

I said give it ONE more try.

Disrespect him once, shame on her.
Disrespect him twice, shame on him.

You fags are just as bad as tumblr some days, christ.
>>
>>676241824
Walk away.
>>
Love is a demon bitch. No amount of advice will change that.
>>
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1386x1298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1386x1298
OP here, here is an update
>>
>>676246027
Lol, enjoy coming home to your wife being plowed by four black guys cuckhold.
>>
>>676241824
she has been doing it for a lot longer than you think. the last time you went down on her and it tasted salty wasn't because she was swimming in the bay
>>
>>676246027
You're the type of guy that would let your girlfriend fuck a nigger and impregnate her then take her back and raise her kid because "second chances" you chuck fag
>>
>>676245410
Fucking this Anon. I know it sucks bro. But seriously... just fuck that. IMO I'd just ignore everything she says. Don't reply, don't read her messages (unless you really want to) just pretend she's something that never happened in your life. That's complete bullshit and even if it is your fault that she cheated on you, that doesn't mean you should stay with her. I'm telling you man. DO NOT REPLY AT ALL TO HER. This is make her know what she did was wrong, she will feel like utter shit if she even cared a little about you. It's not a comptition on who feels worse, it's letter her know that she fucked up, and you're a strong enough person to just drop her like a baby out of a window.
>>
>>676246297
She sounds insecure as fuck m80.

Leave.
>>
>>676246297
She's dumb, I stand my case.
>>
>>676243917
>calls other anons cucks
>gives advice only a cuck would give
>>
>>676246297
>talking about the year 12s as if you aren't one
underage b&

and this is fucking highschool drama bullshit too, fuck off OP. even if this cunt didn't cheat you'd have broken up in a few months most likely.
>>
>>676243917
A mistake is putting dry clothes in the dryer or burning something you're cooking.
Having sex with another person while in a committed relationship is a thought out and planned action.

Same reason negligent homicide and murder differs.
>>
>>676246027
Nice guys finish last.

Cheating is unforgivable.

Show some self respect ffs
>>
This relationship was fucked from the start. Unless you're both psychotic, nothing other than monogamy will ever work. Wise up and move on, OP.
>>
>>676246297
You're saying all the right things op, but as long as she thinks she can keep you talking she thinks there is a chance.

I would end it and go zero contact, and I mean fucking ZERO
>>
>>676241824
Tell her you're out and go bang a random. You're free brother, don't waste your energy on bitches like that man.
>>
>>676241824
Dump her and move on? Why even ask
>>
>>676246297
I was actually going to side with the nigga telling you to give it one more try with the stipulation to take a little break and have some you time and decide if that's what you really wanted. After reading this, fuck that noise. You're young, chances are you won't ever marry this bitch anyways, move on.
>>
File: 1371117666724.jpg (41 KB, 268x297) Image search: [Google]
1371117666724.jpg
41 KB, 268x297
>>676246420

>420
>blaze it faggots
>>
>>676246297
you can't forgive her if she's cheating, man. let her go.
>>
>>676241824
OP, when a girl cheats on you it is because she has lost feelings for you or she believes your a pussy that wont leave. Like she fears no consequence. She does not value you enough and the thought of you leaving does not bother her. She thinks this subconsciously.

If you stay you only affirm her notion that you are a weak man and she will continue to cheat on you or use you up until she gets bored of you. Man up and just tell her that it is better she never contacts you again and to have a good life. Even if you have no pussy the rest of the year, it is better to save your mentality and balls from that disaster.
>>
>>676247368
this
>>
Punch her in the stomach and watch her fold up on the ground.
>>
>>676247368
Well said anon
>>
>>676247368
preach
>>
>>676247600
I second this
>>
>>676241824
The older you get, the clearer it becomes that those who cheat only once are the minority. Cheaters are cheaters anon, they don't give a fuck about other people. Find another chick that isn't a slut, and that isn't that retarded, preferably. I feel like I'm reading an exchange with a special ed kid.
>>
>>676241824
Just leave cause you'll never trust her again
>>
Tell her to send you nudes, and then you will forgive her. Then post nudes here
>>
TBH, if I ever got cheated on, I would just not say a damn thing. I would just go with whatever happens, she can say sorry, I'll never do it again, blah blah blah but I would consider us broken up. I wouldn't do anything for her, buy her anything, show her any form of love except if she jsut wanted to fuck ofc I would hate fuck the shit out of her. If she didn't fuck anyone excet for me for a good several months that's when I'd consider taking her back, but until then she is just a piece of meat.

Feel nothing. Fuck everything. Remain loyal only to destiny.
>>
>>676246297
Mate, if you stay with her you will always think about Nick's dick inside her. Personally, I couldn't deal with that.
Find another girl that won't cheat. Forgiving her for cheating is a slippery slope, lay down the law and cut her loose.
>>
Dump the hoe, OP.

She's crying because cat's out of the bag. If she truly loved you, she wouldn't have fucked another guy.

This is very simple. She's not worth it.
>>
>>676241824
New Zealand?
>>
>>676247600
Like in the movie with Casey Affleck
>>
>>676246297
Why are you blacking out the names in some places, but leaving them in all the others?
Nick
Melissa
Xavier
Is this some sort of puzzle? Is this an ARG?
>>
>>676242098
>the only correct answer
>>
ask for a make up blowjob then after you nut on her face you dump her.
>>
>>676248237
Obviously x-men hype thread. Nick and melissa are redshirts. Only xavier matters.
>>
>>676242669
69 of truth
>>
>>676246297
You aren't going to be with her for the rest of your life anyway

The creeping feeling she is either talking to this dude or fucking this dude or someone else will now ALWAYS be in your head.

It's not going to vanish, ever. You might get over her cheating but you won't get over the idea that she my be doing it again.

Just end it, get a girl who is better. You're going to end up breaking up eventually anyway, be realistic.
>>
make her feel like shit and dump her op, never talk to her again
>>
>>676248237
He's mad and upset as fuck right now and making mistakes.
>>
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

All the answers in this thread were fucking faggots that never been in these types of situations. What you have to do is pretend to forgive her and move on like a normal couple for two weeks. Then you should start to asking her nudes or filming her while you fuck her (make sure face is visible). Then you print nudes and make a dvd from all videos and sent them to her parents house and maybe some friends of her.

Then block her from facebook/whatsapp/snapchat/whatever and never talk to her again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXX6-iVwfw
>>
>>676248034
Wait. What the fuck. This is a great idea

Do it OP, don't be a bitch.
>>
/b/ n hero fgt
>>
>>676241824
xavier please stop is this how you want to talk to me? through a creepy internet forum? i don't love nick he's not football team like you. my penis only throbs for you
>>
>>676246297
She's always talking to some dude (i'm guessing the dude she cheated on you with) that's enough right there.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Tell her to go cheat on that guy and see what he says
>>
>>676248037
She would probably just be fucking you and other guys still in that situation.

Which is fine, you've essentially dropped her anyways.
>>
Did she lick the cum off Nick's huge cock?
>>
I want to kill myself every single day because of the relationship I'm in. I'm an over analytical beta fucktard to begin with who landed a decently hot and super attractive (if that makes sense) girl who's bound to leave me eventually for a guy her age (she's four years younger than me). And even though she thinks we're alright and in love and shit I see it all the time, the way she seems to want to leave.

It'll be a few months before I'm in the same boat as you anon. Just move on and be happy you did.
>>
>>676249273
Show us your tits you filthy slut
>>
Fuck off Xavier. That pussy was tight.
-Nick
>>
>>676248877
>Muh revenge

Putting in that much effort for someone you should no longer give a shit about is kind of idiotic, anon
>>
>>676249487
that was me man. it hurts real fuckin bad, but yea it will happen, so just brace yoursself for when it does
>>
>>676249487
Human garbage. Stop being such a cuck.
>>
File: 20160322_124421.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
20160322_124421.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
Dump her OP, or it'll happen again
>>
>>676248877
Except that shit can cause jail time depending on the state.
>>
>>676249487
>I want to kill myself every single day because of the relationship I'm in.

Uhhhh you didn't really post any actual issues with the relationship.
>>
>>676249087
tell this to her
>>
>>676249487
dont :'( bc its over, :) bc it happened

;)
>>
>>676241824
If she loved you, she wouldn't have cheated on you. It was a nigger wasn't it? that she cheated with? because she said her parents wouldn't approve? If it was, I'd boot that whores ass to the curb
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1388x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1388x494
Update,OP here
>>
>>676249879
He's collapsing in on himself anon, like a dying star
>>
>>676241824
Dump her. Cheating is inexcusable, and she'll just do it again..
>>
>>676250240
on the plus side it sounds like a nigga just got hisself out of the friend zone

small victories, friends
>>
>>676250240
Okay this is cool and all but when are you going to get her to send nudes
>>
>>676250240
say: Give me a threesome with one of your friends, to forgive your infidelity
>>
>>676250240
I mean this with your best interests in mind. Stop talking with her, end this shit. Cry, fall out, whatever, then fap a few times and move on.
>>
>>676249879
What do you mean? Like she all of a sudden is talking to all these "friends" she went to high school with? We argue pretty often too.

The pros to our relationship is that we still have a pretty active sex life, still have some girls over now and again to fuck together, still laugh a lot and get along well when we aren't fighting.

Am I just being drunk and retarded or am I going to end up single?
I really fucking hate this.
>>
Just dump here already
, its not the end of the world
>>
>>676245383
>Billions*
>>
>>676249583
She totally deserves it
>>
>>676251068
So the "big" problem is you fight a lot?
>>
>>676250680
roll
>>
You're tight OP even in the op picture, in that message she spent so much time talking about Nick and how nick doesn't want to date her and such... but what if nick wanted to? I bet you girl would be down for that in the case he wanted but since he doesn't she just lets him fuck her... that's fucked up mate, leave her for good... no infidelity of such proportions should be forgiven
>>
>>676249870
Printing photos and put them into mailbox? I don't think so
>>
>>676241824
K OP
You have 3 months to act before you don't give a shit about the incident. First off does she have a car? Mess with brakes, Thermite the gas tank, maybe go to a farm, get pig fat, make c4. I've got some friends in the OTA so hmu if you feel like she should an hero n' die. Now for this nigger man she chet on with you. Make an impression, stay your ground and alpha. Make him regret he had a dick. I hope you're not retarded and can figure out how to get back. GG and may the force be w/ you anon.
>>
>>676245759
THIS! I have been cheated on by the same bitch multiple times. I know from experience that they would do whatever it takes for you to keep staying with them. Fuck that bitch. She will keep doing this to you ciz she knows you will put up with her shit.

Anon leave her you derseve way better
>>
Write a apology letter under her name to the guy she cheated with, claiming she had aids and is now pregnant. Demand alimony and a phone call. Watch the result.
>>
File: 1457918776943.jpg (48 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457918776943.jpg
48 KB, 640x960
Cheating thread?
Cheating thread.

>Post stories of cheating or revenge for cheating.
>>
>>676251150
I used to say that but there's always some anon that wants to give me shit about the number of cheaters in the world and all that shit. Nobody complains when I say millions.
>>
>>676246027
>I said give it ONE more try.Disrespect him once, shame on her.Disrespect him twice, shame on him.

These words you speak they do not mean what you think they do...
>>
>>676251240
That
>>
File: 1419949879055.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1419949879055.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1200
>>676249177
Chek'em OP

You got to do it now faggot.
>>
Now, I am a man for second chances. I personally, actually wouldn't give half a shit if my partner cheated on me, I would be the one to reply "how was it?" However in this predicament, there is an exception. In the first post, all she seems to be doing if defending Nick. I would leave her man, unless she is on her hands and knees
>>
>>676241824
Pretend you're from the middle east and throw acid on her whore face
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1394x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1394x576
You know who it is by now
>>
Best thing you can do is stop responding to her texts. It will drive her mad.

Femanon here. Been there done that.
>>
>>676251785
>actually wouldn't give half a shit if my partner cheated on me,
Stopped reading there, obviously op gives a shit about it enough to make a thread about it.
>>
>>676251566
I cheat, very often. So I know OP`s gf will keep doing it.
>>
>>676241824
nothing. Get a hooker and man up.
>>
>>676251956
FUUUCCKK! I'm getting pissed hearing her shit!
>>
Omfg leave her already you fucking dumb ass
>>
>>676251956
Just stop. She wants attention. Stop giving it to her.
Just stop.
>>
>>676252031
This this this^
>>
>>676251956
tell her " If you loved me as much as you say you do, this would have never happened in the first place. I feelings would have been your first thought"
>>
>>676251956
"Something different for a change"
I'd forgive if the circumstances were stupid lust, but as evident, she admits she wants something different, which by the way is a fucking awful thing to say in a time like this.

There'll be someone OP, someone who'll respect you.
>>
>>676252378
this
dump her ass anon srlsy. ur wasting your time
>>
>>676250240
>>676251956

>This guy started sexting and i thought it would be fun

Wtf are the younglings on those days.
Back in my time (wich is roughly 5years ago) if you sexted a girl randomly, you were gonna be in big troubles. Now it's all fun and shit?
>>
File: 1458866476067.jpg (9 KB, 253x231) Image search: [Google]
1458866476067.jpg
9 KB, 253x231
>>676251566
>Unknowingly helped a chick cheat on her boyfriend
>Had big ol' titties
>I put on Independence Day as a filler sex movie, had never seen it
>Was way better than I expected
>She kept trying to start things up and I kept telling her to wait for a slow part
>Eventually she tackles me down and rides me
>Holy shit dogfight scene
>Throw her off until the scene ends
>Still finish after
>>
fuck nick.
>>
>>676252506
OP, this.
>>
Stop wasting your time replying to her you idiot. Expose the cheating bitch, let everyone know she cheated and while her life is ruined and self esteem plummets, you move on with the world.
>>
>>676252031
Femanon here! Do this it will drive her mad
>>
>>676250240
She sounds extremely autistic, why the fuck were you dating her in the first place? Break her heart, there's no reason for you to stay.
>>
>>676252595
It's boring to me honesty, but people still find sexting to be fun
>>
>>676252519
Motherfucking this^^^^
>>
>>676252378
This one

>Feel bad for me, I cried for you all night and didn't sleep

D U M P
U M
M U
P M U D
>>
>>676252598
That was a good one.
>>
>>676246297
Xavier? Fucking hells bells
>>
>>676241824
I would say leave her, as will everyone else.
The sad truth is, if you really like her you'll more than likely forgive her. /b/ is full of cucks.
>>
Once a cuck, always a cuck
>>
You're just gonna keep posting aren't you.
I know, you're on your high horse right now. You have the power. She fucked up.

Break it off, quit being a cuck and trying to pry some emotion/certain response out of her, it's not going to make you feel better no matter what she says. IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER
>>
>>676252122
Dud, I said personally. I was a passing comment, that was about me.

Read the rest of my post and understand what I am saying, this is the definition of taking something out of context.
>>
>>676250240
>No i didn't actually I was just like yeah
>I was stupid enough to send a photo back

She thinks you're stupid OP. Drop her nudes for us.
>>
>>676253131
Sounds like he's going to do that, since he's ignoring everyone and keeping going in circles with her
>>
>>676251785
That kind of response usually bothers them more than if you get all mad and start asking why and how could you and bla bla bla.

It's kind of funny.
>>
>>676241824
If you want to be a cunt, get some sexual favours from her she wouldn't have been open to otherwise - e.g. anal, threesomes, video, etc.
Then tell her she's a miserable cunt who might even find a husband one day, but he'll dump her worthless arse after she inevitably cheats on that guy too. Then take your vids, and nice memories of threesomes and anal and move on with your life.

If you want to be classy about it, simply tell her that you are leaving her because you need a girl you can trust, and move on with your life.

As always, your /b/ros support whichever decision you make, but if you DO go the anal/threesome/video route, remember that sharing is caring.
>>
Give us her info and get her nudes so we can spread them
>>
File: 1343968337464.png (91 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
1343968337464.png
91 KB, 1254x261
>>676252774
This is you
>>
File: 1456607985684.gif (831 KB, 271x169) Image search: [Google]
1456607985684.gif
831 KB, 271x169
>>676251956
Will it feel good when you take her to bed and see the hole Nick fucked? The mouth that probably sucked his dick? Must be delicious to have leftovers of his cum in your mouth whenever you kiss her right op?
In fact why not just go suck his dick so you can get it straight from the main source? I mean you're still putting up with this shit right. Still giving this whore the attention she wants.
You must have butter face is your first thought wasn't to leave this whore. You are probably scared you can't get better.
>>
>>676243917
lol cuck
>>
File: 1458522684038.jpg (60 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
1458522684038.jpg
60 KB, 500x640
>>676243917

dude... you're really 100 % cuck... your life must REALLY suck.
>>
>>676243917
holy fucking shit this is the saddest piece of "art" I've read in my entire life. Please go kill your mother for giving birth to such a lonely faggot
>>
>>676241824
Leave that bitch. Find a girl that wants to be with you and only you. Tell her she had her share of experience with that other guy and now its your turn, but you need to end it
>>
>>676253541
Now don't take this as me insulting your statement, but could you please rephrase that? I am sorry, I just didn't quite understand what you meant.
>>
>>676253681
Newfag
>>
If you want an open relationship, stay with her. If you don't, leave her. It's pretty simple. I'm in an open relationship and it works fine. Might because we are active in the BDSM community, so we know more people who are open to the's things. We share girls, not guys. If she has a date with a guy, she let's me know at least a few weeks in advance. Those nights I make a date with one of our girls, or take a night out with friends. We both know the others partners and practice safe sex. I get to fuck other girls alone or with her, a few times a year she gets some extra dick. It works. Its emotional cheating you need to watch our for, and that builds out of sexual tension. With monogamy you can be with someone you love for the rest of your life, or be sexually fulfilled, not both. With all of that said, we are secure in our relationship and sexuality, so we don't act like basement dwelling faggots.

The reality here is it wasn't talked about up front, so either way you'll be fucking a liar. She will continue to lie, or stop lying. If she stops, can you ever trust her again? If not, there is no way to win. Count your losses and move on, because you're looking like a real bitch right now.
>>
>>676254117
Mmm, I love the smell of nerd rage in the morning.
>>
God damn the OP is a nigger named Xavier
>>
got some of them spicy nudes OP?
>>
>>676254087
saying something like "how was it?" to them rather then having the typical response such as OPs
>>
>>676243917 What flavor vape you using?
>>
>>676241824
leave OP
>>
>>676246027
Kill your beta self
>>
>>676254234
Newfag
>>
>>676254590
Damn he really got him good :(
Whats the story?
>>
OP, are you a nigger? Hell, you must be since your name is Xavier.

Maybe she's not into beastiality any longer.
>>
>>676246297
Xavier stop rubbing shit out.

We know you name, nick, and mels
>>
>>676254590
>upvoted
>>
File: image (25).jpg (35 KB, 469x611) Image search: [Google]
image (25).jpg
35 KB, 469x611
>>
>>676243917
Whats up OP's girlfriend
>>
>>676255292
Hmm is that virgin I smell... or rotting fish. Hard to tell.
>>
>>676254441
1st: Holy shit. Respect for not calling me a fag and clarifying what you said. You are being the person Mr.Rodgers knew you could be.

2nd: Well, if they are attention whores. If someone has genuinely fucked up and seriously regrets it, I can imagine them either responding on an equal level of casualness, or giving some sort of reaction that amplifies how glad they are having avoided a whole load of dramatic bullshit.

Or I could be wrong.
>>
>>676246884
Underrated
>>
>>676255658
could be white knight too... smells abit like rusted armor, died cum, and virgin.
>>
>>676255658
Newfag
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1388x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1388x428
Things are getting a lot more civil but I will never really fucking forgive her, this will be my final update, you b/rose are fucking family to me you are always the ones to come help me when I have nobody else I love u all, P.S I've been here since 2010
>>
>>676256115
Hmm if their best and only response to everything is "newfag" I am guessing its a chick. Like the man said... her only worth is under her clothing not in the head.
>>
>>676256270
and now OP begins down the road to being a Cuck. Nice job OP!
>>
>>676256270
OP YOU IDIOT
>>
Kill yourself you waste of a human being
>>
>>676248130
This.

Xavier, if you weren't going to before, now all you will think every time you see nick is that he fucked her. >>676251956
>>
>>676241824
Open up the relationship, angle for a threesome.
>>
>>676256524
Which one? There are so many in this thread.
>>
>>676256270
Get out of here newfag
>>
>>676256270
Now she got you.
You lost.
GG anon, you tried.
>>
>>676251956
Sounds like a total bitch whore. She will Def do it again.

Oh something different.

Next time it will be a gangbang
>>
>>676256616
there are dozens
>>
>>676256525
I bet Nick even has a bigger cock than him. She probably let Nick do things she never lets him do.
>>
File: 1405358938237.gif (422 KB, 464x260) Image search: [Google]
1405358938237.gif
422 KB, 464x260
>>676241824

LISTEN OP AND LISTEN CLOSELY

I've been in his place, I mean nick's, and I know how this ends.
Yeah I'm not proud of it, but this is what happened.

My friend's GF met me and I became her "best friend" and she talked about me all the time with everybody just like yours.
She invited me over for a movie and we ended up fucking, she leading it all the time.
Of course she regreted it the day after. She came to my place saying she couldn't do this and such

2 days later she was fucking me again.
I told her I kinda wasn't cool wit this and that she needed to fix her relationship, she agreed
We ended up fuckin again
And again
And again

She later told his BF about this, they cut all contact with me and all

3 months later they broke up and she texted me to talk/fuck again

I still fuck her now and throw her ass out when she wants to cuddle
Once a cheater always a cheater
And that dude is gonna have her all around her dick

dump her
>>
>>676256270

Man, dump her, if you take her back, she'll cheat on you again, and again, until you'll end up giving up on her, a lot later, with much more regret. Because she sees you just as a man who she can find shelter at. Nothing else, you're being 'cuckolded', literally, if you take her back.
>>
>>676256270
Op you dumb cuck
>>
>>676256270

You're such a fucking faggot op. There was so much good advice in this thread for you and you threw it all out the fucking window for this cheating bitch. When it happens again, remember you could have stopped all this earlier and looked alpha af while doing it.
>>
Fuck nick send pic to her with your cum on his face then cuck her with melissa
>>
>>676256270
Bro she isn't owning that shit. She is making excuses... She actually does seem to regret it but if you stay with her then what does it matter.
>>
File: 1458659145755.jpg (98 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1458659145755.jpg
98 KB, 1000x707
>>676256270
Wow Xavier, this is getting sad. Atlas tell the bitch you need time to think.
>please be nicer to me and stop trying to ride other dicks.
>pretty please
>>
File: you-see-there-op-is-a-phaggot.jpg (68 KB, 553x466) Image search: [Google]
you-see-there-op-is-a-phaggot.jpg
68 KB, 553x466
>>676256270
>niggeryoucan'tserious.cuck
>>
>>676256765
>around her dick
Did I miss something in this thread?
>>
After making me read all this horseshit...you owe me tits.
Post em /b/ro
>>
>>676246884

This.

DUMP. THE. CHEATING. BITCH

You teach people how to treat you. You take her back, you'll teach her that that behavior is acceptable and forgivable. You leave, she'll think twice before doing it to the next boyfriend. I'm sorry you can't have her anymore, but at least you might be doing the next guy a favor, and you'll definitely be doing HER a favor.
>>
>>676257220
perhaps

sorry, my bad
>>
>>676256270
Don't go man

You beta little shit you are going to forgive her

Think of nicks spooge every.time you fuck and kiss her
>>
>>676241824
>should of

Should have dumped her the minute you knew she was retarded.
>>
>>676256859
this anon gets it
>>
>>676256270
congrats on nick though for breaking the friend zone.
>>
>>676257220
Tits as requested
>>
>>676257393
Favorite anon of the day
>>
>>676256859
Also post her nudes
>>
>>676256765
I'm with this guy. I, also, am not proud of my past. I hooked up with this one girl who had a boyfriend. Started out with me fingering her all night. She felt guilty the next day, but came back multiple times, and I ate her out multiple times (I never actually got to go 6 inch deep). But you get the idea. When you're young, girls cheat all the time, say they're sorry, but will fuck again. (turns out, this girl I fingerbanged/tonguefucked had cheated on her previous boyfriend too).

Depending on my mood, I may share who this chick is. She has a very narcissitic personality so is very active on instagram.
>>
Maybe Nick will post her tits. We know he has the pics. OP likely does not or we would see them by now.
>>
kill a large group of unrelated civilians with legally acquired weapons
>>
>>676241824
sounds like you also cheated
>>
>>676257712
roll
>>
>>676257690
Post em cheese
>>
>>676256270
You'e getting on my nerves OP

You ask us what you should do and then ignore us. Fuck yourself, I hope she fucks Nick again when you stay with her
>>
>>676257712
sounds like a plan to me
>>
>>676257690
Dump...post limit pending
>>
OH MY FUCKING WORD

WHAT A SHIT END TO A POTENTIALLY LEGENDARY THREAD

FUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOUU OP

YOU DESERVE TO BE CHEATED ON CONSTANTLY (AND YOU WILL BE HAH)
>>
Hey OP if you keep this up, maybe she'll let you watch next time
>>
>>676251517
I don't think OP wants to get arrested.
>>
Stop now OP, you stupid fuck
Stop texting her
The more you do the more fuck up it does
>>
>>676251566
I got cheated on so I left her with 4k debt and called the cops on her for selling drugs. She's now awaiting a court date while living a miserable existence
>>
Op you had us enraptured with your story and you blew it.

Never post again cunt
>>
>>676258244
You had the cops enact your revenge? Where's your steel? Pussy move bro
>>
>>676258244
Did she really sell drugs ?
>>
>>676251566
>bitch cheats on me
>thought she was first love, hurt like bitch
>put iron shavings in her oil tank and sugar in her gas tank
>fukt car
>messages me whining about how her car is fukt
>I commiserate while laughing
>gets 2010 kia
>slash tires

Never found out for either thing. Unfortunately I slashed all four tires without knowing that insurance will tell you to get fucked if you only slash three. So that was more of a minor inconvenience.

Looking back it was incredibly petty and stupid as shit and we are very close (platonic) friends now, but it felt great at the time.
>>
>>676257454
Truth

Come on xavier don't be a pussy
>>
Dump the cunt
>>
>>676258730
Close friends with a cheating Ho

You are pathetic
>>
>>676258022
>>676257895

go nuts fags

instagram: @streame
>>
File: Kick_39563a_408559.png (23 KB, 276x194) Image search: [Google]
Kick_39563a_408559.png
23 KB, 276x194
>>676241824

I rooted around in my reactions folder for this, it's a diagram of the best way to handle a cheating woman.
>>
File: 1459097899107.gif (413 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459097899107.gif
413 KB, 320x240
>Completed work early boss sent me home. Opened front door to her sitting on a dudes lap.
> "Watcha doin dear?"
>I asked politley and calmly, she looked at me and said
> "Nothing" and smiled.
>To which i replied "Nothing better go home before i break him in two."
>Dude scrambled out my door girlfriend tried to explain that it wasnt cheating as i collected her things and threw her out in the street.
>>
File: 007.png (153 KB, 1969x1400) Image search: [Google]
007.png
153 KB, 1969x1400
>>676256765
>>676257690

First guy here
Also didn't want to mention cause it still hurts cause this time it got me, but here it goes

I met another girl, i fell for her this time. She also had a boyfriend. Also became her best friend for a year

I tried to avoid doing things wrong this time, so even though i had the chance i didn't make a move

First day they broke up We kiss. Can't manage to fuck cause shitty day.

Next day she's back with the dude and ignoring me. They broke up in the end but still ignored me and met with other people. we talk saying she's sorry but "wants to be single now" and that's feeling so bad for hurting me

Next couple of months things get intense again and we meet
Kiss, almost fuck but i couldn't due to medical conditions.
Same again, ignore, talk, "i like you and don't want anything serious i'm sorry i didnt want this to happen"

To this day she's dating multiple dudes playing with each one and trying to get me back on her web

These people never change, or at least they don't on short periods of time

forget her
>>
>>676259120
"It wasn't me". The Shaggy approach.
>>
>>676258730
Not petty. 10/10 Alpha
>>
op plz .sometimes things are meant to hurt , but trust me not ending it right now will be more painful , she broke something between you ,and you'll never gain it back ,you'll be overthinking about it everyday you spend with her, first she did it with someone she knows ,she talks to ,she see him very often ,so it wasn't a one night mistake , just remeber even though there is 50% 50% chance that she wont cheat again , propably less with him in peticular , just because she didn't felt she's changing to someone better , and trust me she will once she find the one , because once you forgive her her brain will start thinking of doing it again ,and from the way she justifying that she seems like a shallow idiotic teen that will propably insecure about herself ,in other terms beta very naive one that's not smart enough to use these argument and somehow blame you for her cheating ,and trust me beta are most known for easily fallen for addiction , so choose two option

opt 1 :
>forgive the WHORE
>propably will never be like it was
>10 years later
>you are sexually stimulated by cuckolding
>masochistic sick minded guy because it not a fetish
>beta af you loose controll over your wife even though she's not the same one
>stuck in there forever because of a teen whore

opt2
>man the fuck up
>punch a wall
> type : "never talk with me again, i'll be crying tonight because i loved you ,but i prefer that over forgiving you "
>the end with her if you typed or talked with her anymore say "i trusted you and i will never trust you again"
>change friends it's the hard part , plz punch nick in the face before you do it
>gym , fill your empty time
10 years later
>thank anon
>no girl will cheat on you ,because you tell every one this story
>huge self confident because you are the one that put his moral values higer than his emotions and needs
>every girl you'll meet will trust you more and she will try harder to get yours
> and after 10 years you'll thank me
>>
Well. At least the story will end the right way. With OP getting exactly what he deserves.
>>
>>676254600
lol and checkd
>>
>>676241824

is kill?
>>
>>676259687
this
>>
>>676259368
Eh the intent was there, still shady as fuck. You should have known she was a PoS for giving you the chance anyway. Don't ever be anyone's comfort cushion.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>676241824
Take her back if she ever evens likes another guy then leave immediately.
>>
>>676259687
10000000% this

But op is a little fag who considers b to be his family. That's why he is going to cuck under and live the life of a doormat.

A man chose his stars tonight. A life ruined in a single decision.
>>
>>676260285
Why though. Just find some one you can trust.
>>
>>676260650
DEEP
>>
>>676260285
Pathetic
>>
>>676256270
Kick this nick faggot to the curb, or at least give him a decent uppercut to the chin. Never talk to bitch again
>>
File: 1456101870191.jpg (241 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456101870191.jpg
241 KB, 960x1280
>>676259687
This cuck. lol. has no idea what he/she is talking about. Your girlfriend cheated because she isnt getting everything she fully needs from you. Its your fault, because you are not providing for her in all the ways she needs or why would she need to get sex from someone else? You are not good enough, and on top of that you are a guy. You have it easier in life than her, with a ton of privileges she will never have access to. If she didnt leave you for him she thinks you might be worth something and it could be fixed, but it has to be YOU fixing YOU to be better than her.

You can trust advice from the patriarchy i linked, and end up alone and single over and over, or listen to a real girls advice that im giving you.
>>
>>676260223
lesson learned bud
>>
>>676261167
Bait obv
>>
>>676261167
Wow what a fucking beta post. He obviously has never dated and doesn't know many women are whores by nature
>>
>>676256270
>makes me feel shit

coulda been an alpha.
was a cuck.

gj op.
enjoy nicks kids.
>>
How old are you sir? She's worried about your parents? Look... This sucks, but shit happens. Years from now you'll be glad you lost her. Man-up and prepare to enjoy the real life. Not this lie of a relationship.
>>
>>676260650
A LIFE RUINED IN A SINGLE DECISION

Looooolled

But true
>>
>>676241824
OP thread is bait. They are play acting. If not he would have posted nudes of her already.
>>
How do people not see this is troll as fuck? They clearly had some sort of deal and now he's regretting it, he's (badly) obscuring names, but only some of the time, so you can tell everyone's name (OP is Xavier, guy she cheated with is Nick, girl OP was supposed to sleep with as part of deal was Melissa).

Fucking inbreds don't even read before screaming about cucks...I wouldn't be surprised if this was some roundabout attempt at getting /b/ to be someone's PA
>>
File: 1459127039387.png (711 KB, 1340x3184) Image search: [Google]
1459127039387.png
711 KB, 1340x3184
>>676241824 This
>>
File: doggo.jpg (60 KB, 406x587) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
60 KB, 406x587
>>676248237
My thoughts exactly, what the fuck?
>>
OP, heed this advice. I once had a very attractive girlfriend. She, too, cheated on me. I, too, was a cuck at the time and kept forgiving her. I had some twisted thought that she'd change and then I could have her all to myself. I realised this wasn't the case the fourth time she cheated on me within six months. The relationship lasted longer and that and she cheated on me more than that. I realise my fault now because once a bitch strays from a committed relationship, she can't stop. She's now engaged to some other guy and still fucking around with people (I got a nice slice of her during a hatefuck whilst she was engaged and all, pretty good).

tl;dr: Once a bitch strays she always will. Don't make the mistake of going back just to get treated like shit again. If you act like a doormat you'll be treated like one - walked all over.
>>
Wait...? She didn't even sleep with him. Oh for fucks sake. Beta as fuck.
>>
>>676263004
Read the thread you retard
>>
>>676256270
OP, listen up.

Here's what you need to do:
>IMMEDIATELY stop messaging her and never message or talk to her again
>block and delete her from all social media
>spend the next few days, weeks or months doing what you need to do to get over the loss

Keeping her around in any way will make things worse for you. She cheated, and you'll never forget it. You'll always despise her for it. Now is the time to work on yourself as a man.
>>
>>676261167
okay
>1 i'm 22 and have experience in life that lead to a better detailed conclusion
>2 if it happen to read again my post ,you'll find that what you typed is proving my theory ,op is out from her mind , i said it from sensitive normal guy's pov who trusted a girl and ended up in the same op's situation and made a mistake ,u say it from a 14 year old girl/faggot who never felt real love
because your shit of a feminazi cuckolding comment doesn't justify

>people sticking with handicaped partners or even not caring about apparence and materialistic shit
>people never cheated and happily married
>virgin till marriage
>and plz kill yourself bitch and stop messing around with my /b/rooos' mind , it's not about sex it never is
>>
>>676262245

The thing I love most about this post is that even though she posts about being penitent and understanding her mistakes she gives off powerful vibes to the contrary. This stupid cunt thinks she deserves a second chance as her God-given right. Props to the dude for being so slick about it.
>>
Just stop replying.
See what she starts to say.
Either wait till tomorrow and say you fell asleep, or never reply to the bitch
>>
You're all fucking retarded. Let the cuck rot, it's what he wants and we roast the same attention whores when they're girls. Fuck it.
>>
>>676242159
/Thread
>>
>>676263172
Their texts show she sent him nudes. You see an example from either that they fucked? Nope. High school bullshit.
>>
>>676262245
She speaks as though his actions poisoned her relatives against her and not her own actions.
>>
>>676264275
2nd'd
>>
Seriously... All his and still no pics of her? B8.
>>
File: kekekkkkkkekkkekekeekekekkeek.jpg (20 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
kekekkkkkkekkkekekeekekekkeek.jpg
20 KB, 403x395
>>676246297
"xavier"
>>
File: 570.gif (45 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
570.gif
45 KB, 314x314
>>676259120
Bravo
>>
>>676263434
22 and still such little experiance with girls? Dont worry, you'll get a gf one day, until then enjoy your hand little boy. Inb4 "ive had sex i have had gfs blah blah blah" lmao this is why you dont know what real woman like myself have to offer, and never will, manchild.
>>
>>676263434
replies to obvious bait and makes a list.. lmfao potato mode: fully engaged.
>>
>>676262245
Glorious
>>
>>676250680
Then dump that tramp!
>>
>>676246297
sounds exactly like a whore i know trust me, She is a fucking whore that never gave a shit about you until she got found out. Now she is worried about how this will affect her. Let her make it up to you. Don't give her a single thing from here on. Let her work her ass off and prove she loves and cares about you. Other wise fuck her over in anyway you can, It being moving on or sharing her nudes or whatever the fuck you can do
>>
>>676241824
30+ femanon here - dump her and move on, you've literally got decades to find a girl better than this, and your value will only go up.
>>
I guess my gf is cheating on me too. Nowadays she lives in another state and i dont know when im meeting her again, is there any way i can have access to her celphone? I would like to look at her conversations in tinder/badoo/whatsapp, etc. so i can have a certain proof
>>
>>676269667
and also post her name and personal info if she gets to the point where it's "ok fuck you" or if you find out she still talks to him.
>>
>>676267354
>as the rest of /b/ros tits or gtfo because you are 100% a minor teen ,or a sick faggot trolling who watched too many cuckold porn and from the way ur first word you typed i would choose second option
>>
>>676270220
What makes you suspicious. If you doubt she is cheating on you then she probably is. You're probably giving it as much doubt as possible that she isn't. But from everyone elses perspective she probs is
>>
>>676243917
>we're humans
just because we make mistakes doesn't make mistakes not mistakes, he should leave her, especially if he is not married to her nor has children with her. A person so inconsiderate and evil shouldn't even be considered for a serious relationship with
>>
>>676246027
kids usually learn from the first time they put their hands on the stove, this kind of fire never leaves, it only consumes more. If she wants to be a whore let her be a whore without you
>>
>>676256270
I just got out of a pretty stupid relationship as well.
I know it sucks, but you really just have to leave this bitch, if a girl can do shit like what she has done, and not think about how it would effect you before she does it, she doesn't respect you enough for you to care about her anymore.
Also don't try and explain yourself when you do get her out of your life, just tell her you have no time for cheating sluts and you don't deserve that, then delete her, delete photos, numbers, contact info, messages, whatever else and get back on track with your life. Honestly anyone who cheats or condones another to cheat are not even worth taking a shit on.
Tl;dr : get rid of the cheating bitch, and try and move on
>>
>>676246297
you suck at censoring out names lol
>>
>>676270723
We don't speak as we used to do, she doesn't even say "love you" anymore, she is online but she simply ignores me.
>>
>>676250240
>it just happened
leave this stupid whore OP, holy fuck. Why are you even still talking to this bitch? Just call her a stupid whore and find another woman to bone
>>
op, you have an prime opportunity to turn her into your cumdumpster that you can just ruin, she fucked up and knows it, if she is really sorry she will do what you want, take her back with rules, make sure to start off slow making her do degrading thing, dont forget you have leverage use it but be subtle. any questions?
>>
>>676271489
Very high chance she is busy talking to someone else then. Since she is Online. The "I love you" is probably going to someone else. Especially if she doesn't say it "back". Do you know of anyone that could be it? Soon she will start saying she is a lesbian or blame you for doing innocent things and act like it's your fault. Don't let it reach that stage. It sucks.
>>
>>676241824
Kill that fucking bitch.
Slow and painful.
>>
Dude, tell her you'll take her back but you need more commitment. Then spring anal out of her. Video her deep throating you. Make her your cum dump!
>>
>>676241824
Bitches be crazy. Let her go, there are plenty of other crazy bitches in the sea.
>>
>>676241824
Also the fact that she is okay with you fucking melissa or whatever the fuck her name is. And that she is still talking good of Nick. Shows that she likes him and doesn't love you. If she loved you, she would abandon that nick and wouldn't even consider you having sex with someone else. She literally said im a slut. horrible person to stick with. Tell the parents ruin her. Or like i said make her your bitch make her work for you until she can't anymore and then fuck her over. Make her call you and organize stuff until she can't. Never buy her a present, never spend a penny on her, If she leaves then ruin her by whatever means you have or let us do that for you by giving us her personal info, This shit is personal to me I hate sluts even if people here don't give a fuck I'd do a good job solo I'm sure,
>>
>>676272132
It can be any anyone. I know she uses tinder/badoo apps atm, some time ago she sent me some screenshots and i saw the notifications, thats why i wanna know if there is any way i can have access to her phone. I still love her but i guess she not.
>>
>>676271489
okay , just dont be a cuck about it ,once you're out of her mind you're out ,it like your last your last show you can get out crying and fealing upset about it, or you can give the best show ever that boost your self esteem and get your life better , leave her first before she leaves you ,it already over why not make it look like you're the one that wanting it to get over , look for someone else and then make her feel that you found someone better that you lost feelings for her , make her feel bad because if you didn't she'll make you feel bad , you propably be forced to create a huge lie cyrcle to make it look like you're the one ending it ,but just try to convice her that you are worried about hwo she'll take it and make her feel that you found better
>>
>>676241824
send her here
http://www.streamboobs.com/hiddenheritage/
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 28

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.