Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Explain why he shouldn't be the next president. Pro-tip:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 51
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1200x797
Explain why he shouldn't be the next president. Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
He's inconsistent, incoherent, a demagogue, a compulsive liar and usually runs hes own businesses into the ground, but hey im anti establishment so im not agaist him.
>>
>>675592371
you gotta sacrafice whats best for the best results
trump 2016
>>
File: Peewee_football.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Peewee_football.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>675592040
>you can't
Are you a faggot or something?
>>
>>675592040

He's hated by Muzzcunts, nignobs and libtards. Over here we call them cancer.

To me he's almost perfect.
>>
>>675592371
When you leave the last part you have a description of Hillary
>>
>>675592371
shutup fool I'll run your head into the ground if you don't vote for him faggot.
>>
>>675592690
Yeah I know I hate that Bitch as i said im anti establishment Hillary IS the establishment
>>
>>675592688
& mexicans
>>
Fuck, I'm mexican and I want to see this fucker win. If nothing else, it'll be fun watching him make a complete mess of things and wreck America diplomatically, economically and socially.
>>
>>675592040
Bernie is better.
>>
>>675593113
Can't wait to see you and your family deported.
>>
>>675593223
Im not an illegal
>>
>>675593223
How can I be deported when I'm already in Mexico numbnuts?

I like America and what it represents globally but goddamn are you people dense.
>>
>>675592040
Im mexican and i cant really say why people hate him so much
>>
>>675592040
>Yeah I know I hate that Bitch as i said im anti establishment Hillary IS the establishment
that's right.
he would just be another eyesore between many others.
so go on.
>>
As a Mexican born here and with a mother with citizenship i couldnt care less if he sends a bunch of Mexicans home.
>>
>>675593413
I bet you have cousins that should be deported though.

>>675593427
Don't worry we'll build a bigger wall to keep you filthy beaners out.
>>
>>675593606
Im the only one of my family that is on this side, I really dont have problems since i was born here and i have plenty of coin
>>
>>675593726
fingers crossed, you'll see your whole family again soon.
>>
>>675592040
Want's to ban all Muslims, unconstitutional.

For all the conservatives who are bitching about Obama exceeding his constitutional limits, they're being awfully silent about this plastic haired cunt.
>>
>>675593917
Your the reason this world is a shithole
>>
>>675593606
So every single Mexican huh?

Even those like me that have jobs and like to go to the USA for some vacation time?
(New York City was very nice btw)

Because you either hate all mexicans for some reason, which makes you a xenophobic twat or just the poor ones trying to work and make a living, which makes you a xenophobic twat AND an asshole.
>>
>>675592040
doesn't talk about his Dick enough. LBJ talked about his dick all the time and he was GREAT
>>
>>675593919
Please, Oh please tell me how banning people from entering the country from specified parts of the world is unconstitutional. Pretty please with sauce?
>>
>>675593968
I just want to keep my country from being the shithole that you roaches keep wanting to escape from. Same with the mudslimes, no thanks, we don't need more rapists and terrorists walking our streets.
>>
Because he can't actually do any of the shit he's promising.

He's a hack, born into money, failed at almost every business except what his father built for him (which he nearly destroyed in the 1990's). He's the biggest federal welfare baby of them all, and his supporters expect him to balance the federal budget.

Donald Trump is a business executive, just like WWE is professional wrestling. On paper, it sort of works out, but in reality, they're both garish cartoon images of the real thing, designed to fool rednecks.
>>
>>675594354
Just because there are bad mexicans doesnt mean everyone is, so just because there are white thrash people on the south means all white people are like them?
>>
>>675594354
>we don't need more rapists and terrorists walking our streets.

Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were literally retarded.
>>
>>675594495
Doesn't matter if the few ruin it for the many for your kind. The only way to prevent it from happening is to prevent them all from coming here. Also it's your way life that makes your country shit, then you try to make it the same here and nobody likes it. So just get the message already, we don't want you here, stop bringing us down to your level. stay there.
>>
Human extinction is the answer
>>
>>675594714
Except when a sandnigger rapes your wife or sister, your story will change.
Europe is already seeing the repercussions.
>>
>>675594860
What exactly is my way life?
>>
>>675594079
Illegal mexican immigrants, he's just baiting newfag
>>
>>675594714
10/10 argument, if you knew Muslim doctrines you'd hate Muslims too.
>>
>>675595003
The third world way of life, Mexico is still a shit status drug highway. Half of the illegal immigrants are drug mules because they can't afford the coyotes fees. And what does Mexico do about it? Nothing because border patrol on the south side are highly corrupt
>>
>>675592040
Because he speaks english like a first grader, his speeches consist of angry rambling, and his political views are very inconsistent.

Well, I'm not amerifag anyway so I don't care. I think things won't change, whoever you guys elect. Your country is controlled by the corporates, not by the people.
>>
File: 3dprintedson.jpg (70 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
3dprintedson.jpg
70 KB, 800x733
>>
>>675594987
Jesus christ man. Tell me how does it feel to be constantly living in fear and hate? Must be stressful as all shit.
>>
>>675595723
I really dont know about that since i have lived in the usa since i was born
>>
>>675592371
>a demagogue
I bet you vote for bernie.
>>
>>675592040
He's a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>675595833
Then it doesn't apply to you, you are an American. Congrats, enjoy your improved life. Just think nationality and not race from now on, because that's what matters.
>>
He's a white man
>>
>>675595950
as opposed to the disasters waiting to happen that have been bought by wall street, insurance companies and the music industry?
>>
>>675593606
>"we'll"
>acting as if your vote actually matters
>>
>>675592040
Because Putin already beat him to the punch
>>
>>675595723
I love how you people forget to mention that most of the guns come from YOUR third world lifestyle country.

America is still a shit gun running highway. Half of the guns are bought there because it's easy as shit. And what does the US do about it? Nothing because border patrol on the south side are highly corrupt.
>>
>>675595819
Eat a big pile of shit. We don't need to have Germany's problem with immigrants before we start doing something about it.
If something like being Muslim links all these goat fuckers as a common trend, I don't give a fuck if it's racist, I'm keeping them the ever loving shit away from what I care about.
You might be willing to let them put you on an honor killing, but no one sane is
>>
>>675592960
typical neanderthal response
>urrrr i cant think, my brain dum dum
>SMASH
>>
>>675594449
>failed at almost every business
How retarded can one redditor be?
>>
>>675596272
true, true

aren't you glad you are going to be paying for the wall now?
>>
>>675595819
Well, he's sort of right. I think islam and modern society are as compatible as middle age christianity and modern society: they're not.
>>
>>675596272
Are you retarded? Serious question here. First off, you repurposed my post in an irrelevant way, second off border patrol can't stop you from moving guns to other countries because that has to be done by air or sea. Use facts when you try to step up kiddie.
>>
File: Vermin_Supreme_Explosion.jpg (79 KB, 1038x572) Image search: [Google]
Vermin_Supreme_Explosion.jpg
79 KB, 1038x572
lets be real here the only candidate worth our time.
"Remember a vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote completely thrown away"
>>
>>675595991
He's an orange man.
>>
>>675596558
>implying only the US of A has airports and private planes don't exist
holy fuck you can't actually be this fucking retarded, like it pains me to read what you are saying, my fucking eyes are bleeding
>>
Eurofag here. Want Trump to become president. Not cuz he's great, just so he can fuck you up. I already ordered my popcorn so Trump pls make america great shithole again.
>>
>>675596322

"Shit, better stay away from white people, they might go crazy and start a shooting spree.

Black people might rape and rob me, better steer clear of them too.

Muslims behead and blow up. Fuck if I stay near them.

Mexicans rape and murder. Fuck those guys."

>You might be willing to let them put you on an honor killing, but no one sane is

Thinking like THAT is insane.
>>
>>675592482

at least you can spell trump.
>>
>>675592040
Because he is the only one who can slay the evil lying bitch. KILLARY
>>
>>675596848
I assume you meant Europe, unless you're a Canadafag, in which case its my bad. Also, I said sea. Which means water. Which implys ports. Also, it isn't our fault that you can't control your fucking criminals and have to try to encroach on our freedoms to keep your country safe. Maybe if you had a decent police force you wouldn't need us to baby you and take things away from you like an irresponsible child.
>>
File: 666.png (343 KB, 554x353) Image search: [Google]
666.png
343 KB, 554x353
>>675595785
>>
although i feel the need to vote for bernie, I will continue my streak of having not ever voted. your president is a figurehead, and corporations rule the US. it will happen everywhere, and nobody is safe. we will all die, and nothing is worth anything.
>>
File: smoking pepe.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
smoking pepe.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>675596956
Kek, you're being cucked by ISIS, you probably won't even be around by the time Trump becomes President.
>>
File: 1456699894407.gif (2 MB, 518x598) Image search: [Google]
1456699894407.gif
2 MB, 518x598
I'm counting the days until I can vote for Trump.

Not because he says the right things.

Not because his interests are in line with mine.

Not because he's the most honest candidate in the running.

But because you mincing sissy nanny-state meddling cuckold Muslim-apologist immigrant-tolerating faggots can't stand him. He stands for everything you hate because you can't have it. You fucked yourselves out of your liberty, your pride, your industry, your identity and your courage with decades of compromising, selfless, illogical, progressive bullshit legislation and you can never get it back. Never.

That's what Trump stands for. It's why you hate him and it's why we love him. And the more you piss and moan like needy little teething infants whose milky ba-ba rolled just out of reach because YOU dropped it, the more steam he gains.

I cannot. Fucking. Wait. To cast that ballot.
>>
1. He's not a politician.
2. He makes terrible business decisions.
3. He's a shitty person.

I don't like spoiled rich kids so why would I stand in line to vote for one to be president.
>>
>>675597040
Except Muslim isn't a race, they're middle eastern. And the rest don't follow a book that allows sex with children, limitation of female rights (inb4 sjw, this is real oppression not feminazi oppression) and kill anyone who doesn't agree.
>>
>>675597442
Serious question here.

Does voting matter in USA elections? I keep hearing it doesn't. I don't really know how it works in your country.
>>
>>675597614
Depends on the party. Republican not so much because of superdelegates and Democrats its iffy. Its a fucked system and needs an overhaul.
>>
File: 1458790840555.jpg (130 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458790840555.jpg
130 KB, 600x800
>>675597205
>>
>>675597408
Yeah, trust me, its not gonna happend here where i am. West EU maybe, here not. Trust me, we removed kebabs 20 years ago easilly, its our thing, we would love to do it again.
>>
>>675597567
I dont see how people still want to let these people in america after paris and belgum.
>>
File: 1456702422074.jpg (127 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1456702422074.jpg
127 KB, 960x640
>>675597614
electoral college is all that seems to matter. its a crock of shit the peoples vote almost doesnt even count. the US is fucked up and i blame the jews.
>>
>>675595980
After all your other posts you post this? Could you be a bigger stereotype trumpfag?
>>
>>675597465
Look at his central ideology. We need an anti immigrant POTUS. The immigrant crisis is severely under exaggerated because even the conservative media wants to be politically correct.
>>
>>675597040
He said illegal immigrants dumbfuck. And they are literally the bottom tiers of Mexican society. Their government want nothing more for them to be here and not there. Trump is fine with legal Hispanic immigration, but apparently you don't see any difference so never mind.
>>
>>675597867
Exactly my point, you guys should watch the rape of Europe on YouTube if you want some raw facts on immigrants.
>>
>>675592040
He's racist and his ideas are ludacris, not to mention he'll drive the country into even more debt and will probably be the driving factor behind ww3. Also in b4 he proposes concentration camps for muslims.
>>
He's a self centered asshole
>>
>>675598353
What has he said that's racist?
Go on.
>>
>>675598092
Right immigrants are the reason behind all of the country's problems. Fucking idiocy.
>>
>>675597979
I don't think you realise what I'm saying. We deport MEXICANS, by which I mean those not properly here on a visa or seeking citizenship. There should be no Mexicans permanently and legally residing in America. Only Americans.
>>
>>675598511
Well you are literally going to be a minority in your own country by the time you're middle aged otherwise, so...
>>
>>675598439
He refers to African American people as "the blacks" for one.
>>
>>675598092

He would get into office and spend four years doing nothing but deregulating as much as he possibly could for his own financial gain, that's it. He doesn't give two shits about us, Mexicans, Muslims, or anything else. He's telling people what they want to hear and they eat it up like a teenage girl on prom night.
>>
File: photo1.jpg (51 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
photo1.jpg
51 KB, 480x480
>>675592040
You fucking kids..
What happened to logic?
Oh and grab your popcorn and guns
while you can.
He is completely full of shit (like the rest)
and he is a perfect example of who should
never be elected, he literally bought his way
to the top, has no experience as a senator.
Thus meaning money IS the root of all evil.
Then you have to think about your other options
those are fucked too, basically you are fucked
either way, so grab some shot guns and
enjoy the show, we will be the laughing stock
of the entire planet if he gets elected.
>>
>>675598511
No but if Bernie becomes President he will let them in and they will become a national crisis. Hillary has no grounds to be president and every other candidate is incompetent. Trump is just right for the situation. One term is all he should get, after that its whoever is more qualified.
>>
>>675598725
Oh how horrible.
You know racists used to be people that strung people up from trees and chucked people into gas chambers, now it's just whoever uses the improper nomenclature for leftist's pet minorities.
Go fuck yourself you beta nu-male.
>>
>>675592040
THIS TYPE OF DISCUSSION IS NOT FOR /B/ FAGGOT
>>
>>675598652
Lol you're a token trump supporter, most of his supporters are bigots and say ignorant shit like that. This country is supposed to be a melting pot, and you're forgetting that this country was taken from people with different skin in the first place so who's country is it really?
>>
>>675598725
And this is racist.... how?
They identify as a demographic, but we're not allowed to call them by the same name?
>>
>>675592040
His tax plan is pretty fucking stupid. Not as bad as Cruz but still pretty bad.

How are we gonna "make the mexicans pay" for the wall? Are we gonna declare war when, not if but when, they refuse? Because that's totally a sound business plan.

Apart from the fact that he gets your dick hard because the PC police took your boner, what qualifications does he have?

I wish Kasich stood a chance this election.
>>
>>675598725
Then whites should be referred to by their ancestral descent. But I guess we're all just whities, huh?
>>
>>675598944
>>conquered people who were here already

Right of conquest, bitch
>>
>>675598769
>implying he wouldn't get impeached if he tried this
>>
>>675598439
I mean accusing all illegal immigrants of being rapists was pretty fucking racist and that's coming from a racist.
>>
>>675598883
Trump is the crisis waiting to hapoen, you say this like Bernie is going to make the immigration laws worse somehow. None of trumps plans for immigration make any sense or they cost too much money, by "attempting" to solve one problem he will create or worsen a slew of other ones. This country has alot of problems, immigration is just 1.
>>
>>675599128
>implying there isn't a yuge chance of that if he gets elected
>>
>>675599032
It's called sanctions. Also, like half their industry is to sell or vacation places for us
>>
>>675599174
Statistically, they are more likely to rape and commit crime. Just saying.
>>
File: 1456702904920.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
1456702904920.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
The sane Americans don't want any mudslime rapeugees . Only these PC liberal faggots do. The bullshit in europe only confirms how retarded it would be to welcome more mudslimes into our civilized society. The last thing we need is to introduce a bunch of savage animals into our society.
>>
>>675598155
It´s Trump and you who don't see any difference.

This idea that immigrants are ALL rapists and murderers with a few exceptions (his words) is stupid and meant to demonize a group of people who travel all the way to another country to find WORK is not only wrong but so goddamn ignorant on so many fucking levels.

His bashing on Mexico because of NAFTA is goddamn hypocritical to the fucking extreme. He makes it seem like Mexico is benefitting so much from the deal. His implying that mexicans "are laughing at us" is fucking ridiculous. NAFTA utterly FUCKED Mexico. Plumetting crop prices made many mexicans lose their jobs. Guess where those out of work people decided to go as a result? But of course, he jjust says "Mexico is laughing at us" to incite more hatred towards a whole country.

To imply "Mexico sends it´s worst" is again meant to incite feelings of resentment and hate. The fuck? Like the mexican governemt literally rounds up undesirables and ships them over? Is that what Trump and jis followers literally think happens?
>>
>>675597567
Bosnians are slavic Muslims
>>
>>675598944
Actually, the country was founded and built by white European people. Pretty sure there was no USA before 1776, just natives living in warring tribes killing each other.
It's not ignorant, it's a fact, look it up. By 2050 whites will be a minority and we can join other prosperous multiracial melting pot new world societies like Brazil, all because of dumb faggots that buy into melting pot bullshit.
>>
>>675592040
Because he's a plant by the powers that be to force a Hillary victory. As is Ted cruz. It's so obvious even the republicans want Hillary to win.
>>
>>675598887
Okay how about calling all "blacks" lazy or saying most Hispanics are racist?
>>
>>675599434
Rapists not racists
>>
>>675599434
Dude, people call black people lazy... because lots of them are fucking lazy!! I turnover black people by the dozen at my job because they all think they're entitled to not actually work
>>
>>675599352
you mean west-Serbians ;)

Also muh 40% muslims
>>
>>675599340
Mexico does send its worst Mexicans, the ugliest shitskin Mexicans mexico has to offer. Most of them aren't even part Spanish they are pure Indian
>>
>>675599174
That's not a fucking race, how dense are you people? Mexican illegals are literally the dregs of Mexican society, the Mexican government wants nothing more for them to be here and not there. They even give them fucking guides on how to hop the border. You've just been turned into such a braindead piece of a cannon fodder cookie cutter liberal that you take literally anything said negative about any remotely brown person as "waist wacist". Go fuck yourself, I shouldn't even have to explain this to you. And this is coming from somebody that ISN'T a racist.
>>
>>675599243
Ok, if Bernie becomes President, here's the thing: his tax policies will push business out of the US. Plain and simple. And his legalise weed gimmick is just that. It'll still be up to states to legalise it. His free college plans work on paper, but that's it. College will essentially become high school 2.0 with hooligans left and right. The healthcare plan will never work without a high hike in income taxes and some socialist redistribution. Its just a bad idea in general.
>>
>>675599282
I really don't now anymore if people are just dumb or trolling. Do you honestly think placing sanctions against one of our allies and closest trade-nations for something WE instigated is not political suicide or would do anything except damage our economy?
>>
>>675599354
Founded and built on land that was stolen, and the fact isn't ignorant but making this a point as to why you would vote for someone like trump is. A melting pot is what this country has chosen to be labels as, to attempt to go back on that because you're afraid that the country will become to diverse is crazy. And the white people who are afraid of this diversity just as you said about Brazil this isn't the only white majority nation in the world.
>>
>>675599666
BAM, Satan just knocked your ass down>>675599174
>>
>>675599267
He has to give them a reason to impeach, which he'll be extra cautious not to do. I mean he's spent so much to get here, why fuck it up if he wins? Do you know how the judicial branch checks the executive? You seem under qualified to talk about this subject.
>>
>>675592040
Since most of muricans are retarded, and he says everything retarded people want to hear, I think he should be your next president

Plus he's the missing factor for a WW3 to happen with Putin, North Korea and ISIS, I wanna see that happen, it should be fun
>>
>>675599434
>calling people racist is racist
Okay, so what does that make you, a quadruple double racist with a cherry on top? I almost forgot how mindnumbingly, excuciatingly painful it is to participate in left wing race-baiting games. Please go to whatever doctor lobotomized you and ask for your fucking brain back.
>>
>>675599574
That's a stereotype, you didn't respond to the other comment by the way.
>>
>>675599627
>and people try to argue that Trump is not racost and his followers don't follow him for that reason
You. People like you supporting Trump are the reason the first world thinks he's a joke.
>>
>>675600000
QUINTS
>>
>>675600000
QUINTS NIGGER DAM
>>
>>675599352
Slavic is the race anon. Muslim is just a add on to indicate a history of Islam
>>
Bernie Sanders is the best out of the whole line up, but the country can't see it. Donald Trump is the perfect republican, though. He can't defeat Hillary or Bernie in the primaries.
>>
>>675599896
>>founded and built on land that was rightfully conquered and liberated from literal savages
>>
>>675599769
Not saying Bernie is good, just trump is worse, his tax policies make no sense either. It's a lesser of 2 evils thing, and that's even assuming it's not hillary who comes out of that side of the party.
>>
>>675600060
*rapists, it was corrected in the post below it.
>>
File: Feelthabern25.jpg (52 KB, 768x713) Image search: [Google]
Feelthabern25.jpg
52 KB, 768x713
>>675599769
That's why our schools suck now. We had to dumb down the curriculums to make it fair for the shitskins who don't give a fuck about education. Now we are trailing the world is stem and Bitching about not having good tech jobs. Now bernie wants to open up higher education to everyone at no cost.. so it will no longer be earned and respected. That's what's wrong with this country. These faggots don't want to earn shit anymore.
>>
>>675600271
BWAHAHA good one. You democrats are so fucking stuck in your hatred for Bernie and Hillary that you are practically giving the election to the republicans. I only ever see Bernie fans hating Hillary and vice versa, I think that when election time comes, whoever is your primary is going to have a significant portion of dems just not vote.
>>
M A G A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>675600278
Well if white people become minorities it will be rightfully so, because that's the way they chose to build this country. The decisions made on the way to 2050 are what will make the country the way it will be.
>>
>>675600000
Checking these digits.
>>
>>675599769
>implying there are countries with better business tax codes even with the socialist's plans in place
>implying most states outside of the hick south are not already on the fence but are worried because the feds still crackdown on the states that currently have it legalized
>implying the hooligans will go to college free or not when it is not required, 95% of the thugs in my HS dropped out after sophmore year as soon as they were legally allowed
>implying the average American wouldn't save money even with the hiked taxes compared to the the amount their insurance providers anally rape them, even with employer subsidies, oh and employers would no longer be required to pay a share of your health insurance for full time employees actually helping businesses, the big loser would be insurance companies and honestly fuck them
>>
>>675600000
Truth confirmed quints
>>
>>675600000
Superman gets stabbed in the heart by doomsday as superman is impaling him with a kryptonite spear that batman made. Then superman dies.
>>
File: ahu.jpg (21 KB, 292x390) Image search: [Google]
ahu.jpg
21 KB, 292x390
What the fuck happened to this board? This place is filled with libtards and SJWs. Truly disgusting. The fourth reich is coming, you degenerates.
>>
>>675600000
Quintttttttts
>>
>>675600000
dubs
>>
>>675600290
Ok here's the deal with Trump. Drop income tax on business. This can cause businesses to come to the US and want to stay here, which leads to a higher gross income. Its a better plan for America as a country. You gotta remember that its only 4 years, 8 years max. If Bernie does all these things, they'll likely be repealed once it all goes shitty.
>>
>>675600679
One that will be led by Trump and Putin, gloriously eradicating all the shitskins.
>>
>>675600733
>33
>dubs confirmed
>>
File: TM2TJ91.jpg (79 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
TM2TJ91.jpg
79 KB, 800x577
>>675600679
>>
>>675599326
>statistically more likely
>all
pick one

>>675599666
I'm a a fucking conservative you ignorant piece of shit. Trump associates all mexicans with the illegals, he claims all the illegals are rapists murderers and drug runners which is factually false. He is a fucking faggot.

He is a joke candidate that is going to fuck the actual GOP out of this election. If you think he is going to win the general election against shillery you are beyond help.

He gets around 30% of 50% of the pop. support while the other huge chunks hates his guts. I and virtually every other non-bandwagoning piece of shit are going to abstain in this general and the ice queen will win in a landslide.
>>
File: g8wQhN0h.jpg (113 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
g8wQhN0h.jpg
113 KB, 1024x576
>>675600910
>>
>>675600374
Not my fault you call people racists so often your iPhone autocorrects to it.

And whatever dude, if you want to keep believing illegal immigrants are a race to fulfill your quest in life to be offended by absolutely everything be my guest.
>>
>>
>>675600001
>implying anyone on /b/ is qualified to talk about this subject with real depth
where the fuck do you think you are faggot?
>>
>>
File: 1457489821068.gif (2 MB, 420x230) Image search: [Google]
1457489821068.gif
2 MB, 420x230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLqYvcXQjU
>>
>>675600831
>>675600910
>>675600954
Sieg heil, brethren.
>>
File: 1458786412092.jpg (67 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458786412092.jpg
67 KB, 960x960
well OP,

you're a faggot nigger bitch, so that's one reason. second reason is, i'm NEVER fucking ivanka trump no matter how much bitch trump wants me to, and lastly, trump is a fake ass republican bitch, so thanks for posting.
>>
>>675600552
China, Taiwan, Indonesia, most of the third world have lower taxes and minimum wages than us. And while you made good points on the made solid points on the healthcare, many people will simply lose jobs to outsourcing and we'll suffer another job market and stick crash. As for the drop out rates, that is likely to change as college normalizes into just another part of life.
>>
>>675600479
>implying it isn't exactly the same on your side
You've had a cavalcade of drop-outs from Jeb to Rubio and even a few smaller fries then them. Even still Trump is in front but Cruz still has quite a few delegates and the support of the traditional RNC folks. You thing the foggies are gonna vote trump when he gets the nomination over their boy Cruz?
>>
>>675600938
>Trump associates all mexicans with the illegals
He has a lot of legal Latinos at his rallies that love him, and he always talks about how he wants Mexicans coming in legally, you've just been plugging your ears and only listening to the CNN narratjve of him having a raging anti-Taco hard on. Go play the race card somewhere else you cuckservative, nobody cares. Rubio's gone, soon Cruz is going to be gone, and after that Hillary's going to be gone.
>>
>>675601265
Oh, you got it wrong. I'm no republican, I'd vote for who I like the most but it doesn't really matter who you vote for anyways.
>>
>>675601072
Its not hard to be qualified, which is why I'm surprised you aren't.
>>
>>675601199
Spoken like a true 15 year old
>>
>>675600955
He was speaking on a specific race of illegal immigrants but I guess you had to try to pull something out of your ass for a comeback. And you're right it's not your fault for the auto correct, it's mine for coming here so often where the keyboard warriors play instead of wearing they're racism proudly out in the open. Bring out the gowns and pointy hats and burning crosses again. If you're going to be racist you can at least show it in the open and be proud about it.
>>
>>675592040
I hate mexxicans as much as the next guy, but Donald trump is a complete retard, i dont know why americans keep thinking celebs are politics, they win just because of fame and nothing more, they sugar coat averything they say to make it sound like a dream come true, but you can see He has no clue on what He does.
>>
File: 1446988856191.jpg (8 KB, 230x202) Image search: [Google]
1446988856191.jpg
8 KB, 230x202
>>675592690
If only it were logically possible to not like Hillary OR Trump
>>
>>675601250
Those are tax havens for manufacturing jobs but the reality is those are all already gone thanks to NAFTA. There is a limit on how much you can phone in the service industry and even that is mostly being reached without Bernie's plans in place. Unless major corps decided to pack up and leave the US (which they wouldn't, lets face it their CEOs don't wanna live in those 3rd world shit holes) their outsourcing is all but capped.
>>
>>675594079
>xenophobic

Found tumblr, guys.
>>
>>675600814
Alot can be done as the leader of a country in 4 years, all candidates have their good points. But weigh the good with the bad.
>>
>>675601424

well poster,

you fucking wish that was a fifteen year old, and it would be, in your power based mental universe of crapola. you're a fucking idiot, and will never toss a good argument because of your inferior liberal values, such as that this is some type of "immature" way of communicating.

you're over there thinking this is an immature way of communicating, and meanwhile, in reality, you're getting your fucking ass whooped all over the niggernet.
>>
>>675600398
knowledge should not be monetized. if everyone was smart and did what they wanted to do for a job, the world would be a much better place. money is the limit here at the moment.
>>
>>675592040
Credit card fraud is easymode.
>Buy burner device that can access a webpage.
>Use public wifi
>Buy as many amazon giftcards from resellers
>Profit
>>
>>675601430
Honestly what's wrong with being racist? You shouldn't just automatically love someone because of their skin color like most libtards, you should distrust everyone until they gain trust.
>>
>>675601386
wat?
>>
>>675601430
>He was speaking on a specific race of illegal immigrants

It's not like we have a big problem with Estonians sneaking in and exploiting our system.
>>
>>675601643
Underrated post
>>
In a perfect world, we would never need him.

But, in a world like this,

He's the only card I'd play.

I'm a cowboy, baby.

American rebel.
>>
>>675601643
But based on race though? If you don't understand what's wrong with being racist then I'm not the one to explain it to you, you need way more help than I can give.
>>
>>675601542
>implying the CEO has to go with the company.
This is the digital age, you can manage a company without leaving your house these days.
>>
>>675601430
Excuse me? What other race of people are illegally immigrating into this country? Canadians? So speaking in a disapproving manner of certain crime is racist because one ethnic group are the only ones doing it? Shut the fuck up with your racism shit, you whiny bitch, go to Reddit if you want people to take this seriously. I'm sick of arguing with 15 year olds about what's racist or not when half a century ago people were swinging from trees and now the most you have to deal with is some celebrity calling people out for jumping fences illegally.
>>
>>675601643
I'm all for distrusting everyone but that doesn't make you racist. Automatically placing more trust on people that share some malanin with you does. And really why the fuck would you? White people can be just as shifty as black people.
>>
File: 1452498531327.jpg (41 KB, 540x706) Image search: [Google]
1452498531327.jpg
41 KB, 540x706
>>675594714
Muslims and mexicans are all terrorists and rapists? Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>675601665
Read the comment I was replying to before making a comment thats completely out of context.
>>
>>675592040
There's no should or shouldn't. The people decide.
And they get the leader they deserve.
>>
>>675601782
Not if you want to dodge the tax plan genius which is the entire purpose of this discussion... his plan is to bump up their income and close loopholes that let you live on US soil and keep taxable money outside it.
>>
>>675594079
I only hate non white Mexicans because I hate all non whites

There's a few white Mexicans out there that are bro-tier tbhfam
>>
>>675594860
Holy fuck! So much this!
>>
>>675601776
Ok, racism is usually based upon stereotypes, which, by definition, have truth to them. My point was just that you shouldn't just accept everyone with open arms and race is a reason not to if you look at evidence.
>>
File: Uv3dROE.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Uv3dROE.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
In five sentences.

Who are you?

What do you give to the world / anyone ?
>>
File: trust-me.jpg (26 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
trust-me.jpg
26 KB, 500x323
>>675592040
Because he's a plant to make his good friend $Hillary look more electable by comparison...wait, in that case, you're right; we should DEFINITELY elect him for the lulz.
>>
>>675601787
You should read the conversation before chiming in, the comment wasn't about disapproval of illegal immigrants it was about him saying most of them are rapists. And just because racism has improved, and become more hidden doesn't mean it's gone.
>>
>>675601798
Be honest, is it just because of color these days? Or because of the actions of the majority? Think about that because melanin is an outdated factor.
>>
>>675602030
I AM YOUR DADDY
>>
>>675601798
I agree with this statement 100%
>>
>>675601855
The illegal Mexicans can't even be tracked down when they commit crimes because they don't exist and just disappear back into Mexico.
We have a government reading our fucking emails and building profiles on all of us but at the same time it's perfectly fine to have millions of people who are basically ghosts used in a massive tax fraud scheme by business wandering about with stolen social security numbers and all that?
>>
>>675592040
Well, if he is elected president. And continues to act like an asshole. I guess the Americans can say goodbye to any good relationship with their foreign allies.
>>
>>675601944
Do you those laws will pass with our fucked up law process? Big businesses will use bribes and payoffs as always. That's how most of the positions on Congress are filled.
>>
Well i can see why mexicans hate him so much, but i think they should vote for trump. They'll enjoy seeing him run a retard country into the ground, Its gonna be hilarious when the Mexican Peso is worth more than the dollar, or at least a close enough value.
>>
Eurofag here, with all the muslims and terror combined I still feel much safer here than I would in the U.S., what happend at Bruxelles happens in U.S. highschools on a daily bases. Wait what? You want to stop borderjunpers? Little 20 years to late don't you think!? Can you even order your niggerchicken without speaking spanish? You fear immigration, a country build by immigrants both legal and illigal, the only people who can claim to be native aren't even white. I mean, we are in deep shit no doubt, but you lost this immigration battle years ago, take a good look at your president faggots.
>>
>>675602027
To stereotype an entire race is ignorant though, there are different types of people in every race. And I personally am wary of everyone, not just people of a certain race. If I see someone in a hood walking towards me at night with his hands in his pockets I'm moving away not trying to decide weather or not to based on his race.
>>
>>675602402
Just leave the childish arguments at the door.
>>
>>675602173
Except it isn't the majority. That's the entire fucking point. It's a minority that people latch onto. Like if dumbasses tried to claim only white males shouldn't own guns because they go on mass shootings. Almost all gun owners don't do that but people are so fucking afraid of the few fags that do.

If you ignore the fact that the immigration itself is illegal, that population actually commits LESS crime statistically then the rest of the country, mainly out of fear of deportation.

There are more white suburban rapists per capita then wetback rapists.
>>
File: 1457726459114.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1457726459114.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>675602412
>Eurofag here, with all the muslims and terror combined I still feel much safer here than I would in the U.S., what happend at Bruxelles happens in U.S. highschools on a daily bases
>>
>>675597808
Democrats have super delegates. Repubs don't
>>
>>675602412
>Daily basis
The fuck did you get that idea
>>
File: 1366560468097.jpg (97 KB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
1366560468097.jpg
97 KB, 450x319
>>675602402
>>
>>675602363
I'm not a Bernie supporter for that exact reason. The reality is he wouldn't change anything if elected because he'd get stonewalled in the legislature. But reality wasn't the point of this discussion it was a fantasy where he got elected and was able to pass the laws and how they'd effect business if you read up the posts.
>>
>>675593162

Better at being a Soviet who wants to ruin our economy. Sure.

Bernie = CUCK

MAKE NO MISTAKE.
>>
>>675602412
And this is why I don't take Eurfags seriously when they talk about us. They get spoonfed the same bullshit media but then feel superior. 95% of them have never been to America or even try to learn anything real about us. But no, go ahead and act like you have all the answers.
>>
>>675602512
Minority. Ever heard of the silent majority? Because it exists, especially in third world shit holes. Just because they don't openly say it doesn't mean they don't support it
>>
>>675602464
>To stereotype an entire race is ignorant though
literally every time you touch a nerve in a Mexican or South American's butthole online they will immediately start calling you Cletus and a redneck. Why the fuck should I care about whatever Americans say about them?
>>
>>675594449
this.
perfect.
>>
>>675602647
I was one of the main posters and I was referring to practical politics. Fuck fantasy. In a fantasy, I'd go for communism because its perfect on paper. But this is real life, so drop the pretend shit. I'm talking things that will work in real life in practice.
>>
File: 1272693433800.jpg (67 KB, 275x400) Image search: [Google]
1272693433800.jpg
67 KB, 275x400
>>675593919

It's actually CONSTITUTIONALLY ENUMERATED POWERS that the President is allowed to ban foreigners from entering the country his discretion. Reason: National Security.

Source: US Constitution.
>>
>>675594449
>"he's not rich he's just pretending, he's actually a failure because 5 out of literally 500 things went bankrupt hurr durr John Oliver please feed me more delicious British semen"
>this fucking stupid shit again
>>
>>675602762
Because the best way to change situations is to lead by example and be mature about situations. And besides this is the internet, you'd be wise not to take anything said here to heart.
>>
>>675602955
That's the whole thread. People recycling liberal media drivel like a twisted hive mind
>>
>>675602723
The silent majority is actually the exact opposite of that. The silent majority is, in every population, the vast majority of people that just try to live their lives without involving themselves in their groups problems be it black gangbangers, Mexican drug pushers, or white trailer trash welfare queens.

The only ones in your mind that are actually a minority are the trailer shitstains because they make you look bad. How you feel about them is how the average black person feels about bloods and crips and how the average mexican feels about the cartel.
>>
File: 1277175498410.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1277175498410.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
too many fucking faggots that would rather be blown up by an inbred Muslim suicide bomber than actually do something to defend their country.
>>
>>675602928
Then why did you even discuss what the impacts of Bernies tax plan would be on business when both you and I know it wouldn't make it past congress?
>>
>>675603089
God I would like to vacation in your fantasy world.
>>
File: 3rdoftheworldhatesyou.png (961 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
3rdoftheworldhatesyou.png
961 KB, 1600x900
>>675592040
>Americans hate Mexicans
>Everyone hates Americans.
Why dont you do the World a favor and lock yourself in your country.
>>
cuz he's a whiny fucking bitch who thinks we care about how big his hands are
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 320x320
>>675592040
Leafyisqueer is just a salty little bitch. Get good faggot
>>
>>675603089
I'm referring the large population of devout, infidel hating Muslims in the middle east. Given a chance, they'd crush us to please Allah
>>
>>675603208
Not all Americans hate mexicans, just these ignorant reeks do.
>>
File: 1277973886487.jpg (59 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1277973886487.jpg
59 KB, 500x452
Way too many fucking faggots that would rather be blown up by an inbred Muslim suicide bomber than actually do something to defend their country.
>>
>>675603354
*rednecks
>>
>>675592371
Sounds like Hilary too
But yeah two party is trash
>>
File: 1457978790384.png (343 KB, 513x479) Image search: [Google]
1457978790384.png
343 KB, 513x479
>>675592040
I can't, and I'm a Democrat. Every single case people have made to me that I should vote for him over Hillary that doesn't reference vague, hysterical, overblown racism accusations has been absolutely solid.
>>
>>675603354

Except the cartels. Everyone hates those losers, unless you want to lie and just try and blame white people because 'mah racism'
>>
>>675603157
Because I'm trying to dissuade you from that point of view. It is kind of an unspoken rule that many of a President's promised laws never actually pass. But even hypothetically, Trumps plan will attract more economic growth and government income in the long run.
>>
>>675592371
>Being this much of an Antifa shill
>>
>>675603164
It's sad you are so afraid of reality anon.

>>675603305
You're absolutely right that many would but you know who else they are mostly too busy crushing? A fuckton of Muslims. Their silent majority unfortunately aren't the ones with the guns and tanks.
>>
>>675603531
That's not reality, that's your twisted version of it that you have convinced yourself is real.
>>
>>675603531

That's only because it's a power struggle. For example ISIS will kill other not devout enough Muslims since they are claiming the title of Defender of the Faith for themselves.

Of course, that's BECAUSE they are Islamic, not in spite of it.
>>
>>675592040
Every time I see one of his speeches and see the people falling to their knees to worship him I get more and more terrified. Its like Im in some kind of underground cult where everyone is being forced to drink poison to reach salvation and I cant escape.
>>
>>675603531
But if they get a chance to enter the US the way they get into Europe, they would come in droves to seek glory for Allah.
>>
>>675601548
Oh I'm sorry was the word too big for you? I'll speak in monosyllables from now on so you can understand.

Monosyllables means short words btw.
>>
File: 1266702573985.jpg (140 KB, 877x620) Image search: [Google]
1266702573985.jpg
140 KB, 877x620
>>675603649

Be a good little goyim, get scared because Trump is speaking hard truths. I guess he committed 'micro aggressions' against you while he was at it.

>being this fucking scared over speech
>>
>>675603649
>not drinking the poison that will bring you to heaven

anon...
>>
>>675603649
Or maybe because he is a candidate that isn't your average status quo politician that won't actually do anything in office.
>>
>>675603495
I never held that point of view as I specifically said above.

Trumps tax plan is a joke though, it leaves so little money in the govt for things like disaster relief and infrastructure repair that they may as well not exist when a major bridge comes down over the next decade or if a katrina level hurricane hits.

What was the figure he was bandying about? 0% income up to 50k or 75k or something crazy.
>>
>>675597040
White people commit noteworthy violent crimes 1-2 times a year and have almost always been alone intheir actions. All manner of shitskins cant seem to go a month without chimping out. The media still can't stop talking about columbine, but they conveniently forget about chimpouts 2015,14, and 13. Not to mention the filthy spics who were up in arms about strict immigration laws in 12 and 11. Shitskins are always lashing out in white society about unfair treatment. They will continue to do this untill they destroy whites. If you argue against this then you argue against nature. So you are wrong.
>>
>>675603738
>doesn't refute tumblr claim just insults us
Damn anon nailed it, you are a sjw
>>
>>675603386
You get blown up for sticking your noses in other peoples country in the first place
>>
>>675603474
That's a small part, not going to hate all Mexicans just because of a small part.
>>
>>675603852

I guess you never heard of something called a Tariff. That means you have no point and don't understand what you're talking about.
>>
>>675603457
bullshit.
Trump supporter detected.
Try to be more believable next time.
>>
>>675603949
I just said I was a Trump supporter?
Good work.
>>
>>675593919
>It's constitutional to let everyone and anyone into the US.

Since when?
>>
>>675603910

Exactly. And the Wall is to stop people like them.

"I'm not going to hate all Mexicans..."

Keep espousing that fallacy. Because nobody was TALKING ABOUT ALL MEXICANS, only invaders from cartels and waves of illegals who have no business here.
>>
>>675603779
I forgot the worst part, theres others that drink it willingly while having a crazed look in their eyes.
>>
>>675603852
But like I said, realistically speaking, the bills to cut those won't actually pass. You have to look at what will pass, that's what matters.
>>
>>675603164
you are delusional.
>>
>We should be nice to the illegals who don't rape.

An indirect problem is still a problem.
>>
>>675603611
Sorry anon I can say the same to you.

>>675603679
Sure ISIS would but seeing as they are not a majority I'm not sure what this has to do with the topic.

>>675603642
And? How does that change the fact that a very small minority of Muslims are killing the shit out of other Muslims and in that anon's head the silent majority agrees with this while they themselves are being killed?
>>
File: 1280522473400.gif (100 KB, 346x480) Image search: [Google]
1280522473400.gif
100 KB, 346x480
>>675604045

>being this scared for nothing
>>
>>675604012
Donald trump is a republican.
>>
>>675604200
Cool?
>>
>>675597442
Why im voting for trump, right here.
>>
>>675604150

It's not a small minority of Muslims, that's the point. You do realize ISIS is not the only violence going on, that was just an example of ONE.
>>
>>675604150
Muslims, as a whole, are required to seek infidels and persecute them in jihad. Should I pull up Quran verses? I have some saved for this occasion.
>>
>>675603920
I know exactly what a Tariff is and what the fuck does that have to do with the topic you fucktard? Instating tariffs in any meaningful way would require him to repeal NAFTA which will literally never happen because it benefits everyone except blue collar workers, especially major business owners like trump.
>>
File: chris+hardwick.jpg.cf.jpg (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
chris+hardwick.jpg.cf.jpg
24 KB, 600x400
Tonight's @midnight with Chris Hardwick
>>
File: ksy.jpg (144 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
ksy.jpg
144 KB, 500x658
>>675592040
>Explain why he should be the next president. Pro-tip: You can't
ftfy
>>
>>675603889
>I have to actually adress a stupid accusation that makes no fucking sense. using a word like xenophobic = I come from tumblr?

also
>insults us
>us

You truly are a faggot.
>>
>>675604104
If you don't believe all of Islam should be banished from the the world, then you are a cunt or an apologist. Islam is a cancer in it's entirety, from the so called moderates to the extremist. The we talk about blacks, The majority of them, not the minority are the problem when it comes to violence, theft and crime in general. You can talk about silent majorities all you want but it doesn't make a difference to the people that will commit the crimes and commit the offenses.
>>
File: 1279463389417.png (221 KB, 418x312) Image search: [Google]
1279463389417.png
221 KB, 418x312
>>675604303

NAFTA is only Canada, US and Mexico.

Surely you're not suggesting the US only trades with those two nations.

You really don't have a fucking clue, thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>675604063
Alright, I'm going to just give you the floor for a minute because we are getting really subjective here what actual plans that trump has WILL pass in your mind.

The wall being paid for by mexico obviously won't and if his tax plan won't what does he have left? He doesn't seem like they type to compromise so I can't see him settling on a revised tax plan, I more see him trying to shove his intact down congress' throat.
>>
>>675604358
See the overkill and try harding? These are the signs of someone who is covering their ass.
>>
ITT: John Oliver

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1458767866107.jpg (40 KB, 550x467) Image search: [Google]
1458767866107.jpg
40 KB, 550x467
>>675604491
>>
File: 1445985445061.jpg (34 KB, 552x538) Image search: [Google]
1445985445061.jpg
34 KB, 552x538
>>
>>675604474
It's not his fault anon, he's just been spoonfed all his information. No wait. I'm wrong, it is his fault. He was just to lazy to do his own research, he really has no one to blame but himself.
>>
>>675592040
I want this world to burn not bern. Voting for Thrump
>>
File: 1440671253651.jpg (44 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1440671253651.jpg
44 KB, 500x400
>>
>>675604642
Strange. Most Bernie supporters I've met were total nihilists and used it all as a scapegoat for their anxiety and depression.
>>
>>675604239
dumbass
>>
File: 1456707682962.jpg (43 KB, 789x960) Image search: [Google]
1456707682962.jpg
43 KB, 789x960
>>675604741
>>
>>675604478
Alright, let's build America an argument for why Mexico should pay for the wall.
1. Illegals flood in because of Mexico's shitty living conditions and to sell drugs
2. Mexico does little to stop these illegals even though it is their responsibility to as our "ally"
Do I need to go further?
>>
>>675604817
nice debating with you.
>>
File: 1441487881458.jpg (1 MB, 2514x1354) Image search: [Google]
1441487881458.jpg
1 MB, 2514x1354
Soon....
>>
>>675604758

Comrade Bernie is just a convenient excuse for these people to do drugs and get fucked up all day long while adding nothing to society.
>>
>>675604265
>>675604301
Come on man, you know as well as I do that most people don't follow religious text to the letter or Christians would be fucked up thanks to leviticus 'n' friends and Jews would be even worse with a literal old testament interp.

Your objectively wrong saying it isn't a small minority. The biggest estimate for number of ISIS members I can find is around 2 million which sounds scary until you remember there are 1.5 billion people that practice islam out there making them making them 0.0013% of the islamic population.

It's a very small minority no matter how you look at it.
>>
File: LwGmdOF.webm (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
LwGmdOF.webm
2 MB, 384x216
>>
>>675604880
Like you tried to debate, you just replied "Cool?" to his posts like some basic bitch 8th grader
>>
>>675604859
>Mexicans want work
>Mexico can now give them jobs as wall-builders

Noice
>>
>>675597442
Donald trump has said many (normally) compromising things and posted to social media in suit. He is a spoiled rich brat, I bet if you poked him, he'd scream.

Trump is the true sissy.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1286013870599.jpg (24 KB, 479x361) Image search: [Google]
1286013870599.jpg
24 KB, 479x361
>>675604958

Ok here's another fact you might not be aware of:

Cousin marriages are common in the Islamic world. In fact, it goes as high as 80% (nigeria).

That kind of gene pool destruction is a breeding pool for violence and idiots following the faith as both a vessel and excuse for said violence.

So it doesn't even MATTER what else is said, that fact alone precludes many Muslims from ever integrating into another society other than their own.
>>
>>675604474
Are you really that dumb? Really? Please do reread the above convo until you reach the point where 2 NAFTA nations would be involved with tariffs. Or are you just a faggot the jumped right into the convo without reading it?

I'll give you a hint it's where "all the rapists" are from. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>675592543
do some idiots actually enjoy getting kicked in the nuts?
>>
File: 1335776071205.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1335776071205.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>675605053
Because the debate was:
>"I'm a Democrat who supports Trump"
>"Trump supporter detected"
>"okay"
>"he's a republican"
>"okay"
>"dumbass"
>>
>>675604958
>implying its just Isis
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism
>>
File: 1226480224451.gif (35 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1226480224451.gif
35 KB, 100x100
>>675605108

>proving my point harder and harder with each dumb reply
>>
>>675592040
I hope he is paving the way for Kanye West!!
>Kanye 4 Prez
>>
>>675605100
I need sources on your bullshit
>>
>>675604430
Dude, I don't support religion.
Religion of all forms is cancer.

Voting republican is essentially just supporting a different cancerous religion because of the conservative fucktards that are republican and vote republican.

At least democrats will eventually educate the stupid out of people.
>>
>>675605079
That is a pretty good repercussion, maybe they can afford citizenship now.
>>
>>675598797
If he is "full of shit like everyone else", then why are you trying to discourage voting for him. No matter what happens, it'll be just as bad. Or are you just saying that to seem moderate while you passive-aggressivly push your status quo or boinie sandahs agenda. Lets assume what your saying is your honest opinion. If so, voting for trump will be the most entertaining way to go. So can we count on your vote? Or that you won't vote at all? I mean, since you seem to know that its all "like.. a big con, man."
>>
>>675604859
Except money always wins. The US doesn't have +20 bil to drop on a wall and you think mexico has that sitting around? You think anything except threats of violence or economic sanctions if they don't do what we say would get them to do it? And come on, neither of those things are going to happen because it would cripple the country politically, if we stoop that low with an ally and NAFTA member, why wouldn't we do it to the EU if we wanted something?

It just isn't going to happen, the only way that wall would go up is if we paid for it.
>>
>>675596422
Small loan of a million dollars.. kek
>>
>>675605240

Google is your friend, it's very easy to find.

Stephan Molyneux has covered this topic in great detail. Look him up.
>>
>>675605151
There was no debate jack ass. Goddamn you don't read well.
>>
>>675605361
uh uh yes, I got a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
File: 119btx.jpg (26 KB, 385x252) Image search: [Google]
119btx.jpg
26 KB, 385x252
>>675592040
He wants to destroy NATO thus damaging Eurpos safety and destroying the US strategic position in Eurasia.

This is what Putin wants

Trump works for Putin and is a traitor.
>>
File: trump-speaking.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
trump-speaking.webm
2 MB, 853x480
What I think of Trump >webm related
>>
>>675605410
Redneck cumdumpster.
>>
>>675605100
k here's another fact you might not be aware of:

Cousin marriages are common in the christian south. In fact, it goes as high as 80% (mississippi).

That kind of gene pool destruction is a breeding pool for violence and idiots following the faith as both a vessel and excuse for said violence.

So it doesn't even MATTER what else is said, that fact alone precludes many southerners from ever integrating into another society other than their own.
>>
>>675605410

Correction: Stefan Molyneux

That way you make sure you find the right guy.
>>
>>675605342
>implying EU members don't economically fuck allies
Greece. Greece.
>>
>>675604958
You clearly haven't read the bible. Christians never followed the Old Testament's words because it was nothing but a story to lead up to the teachings of the New Testament, and because the Old Testament was what they broke off from, which was the teachings of the Synagoge of Satan. It's in the bible because you can't just start reading a book right in the middle, or else you'd wonder where and why things came to be.

And it's not just ISIS Muslims that are a problem. Civilian ones flooding into Europe, who are 90% fighting-age males, are bringing with them their third-world cultures consisting of rape, deceit, thievery, etc.

So, maybe it's not solely a religious issue, but a racial and cultural one, and said race and culture happens to be very religious under the banner of Islam, which intertwines with the cultures.
>>
>>675605185
>impying the entire population of islamic terrorists makes a dent in 1.5 billion
>>
>>675605188
You don't have a point anon, you just screamed tariffs in a conversation and patted yourself on the back.
>>
>>675605466

dont be such a dumb nigger

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
>>
>>675605422
>Destroying NATO
>Bad

Nato is pretty much military Merkel who bitches about Putin.
>>
File: 7019401_orig.jpg (210 KB, 650x374) Image search: [Google]
7019401_orig.jpg
210 KB, 650x374
>>675605466
Here you go my 12 year old libtard friend
>>
File: 1226008985037.jpg (115 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1226008985037.jpg
115 KB, 600x750
>>675605647

>swing and a miss
>>
>>675605561
Whether Christians follow the old testament is entirely up to the individual dude. How many people do you hear quoting sodom and gom or leviticus to justify their hatred of fag marriage?

It doesn't matter at all what the official religious stance is, only what a person chooses to do with it.
>>
>>675602265
I know, i was using the kevin the cuck fallacy.
>>
>>675605661
>woosh
>>
File: 1447574097455.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447574097455.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>675605043
>>
>>675605857

literally was the first result in google, on purpose to show you just how fucking easy it was to prove the point.
>>
>>675605814
I'm still waiting for your point guy. Posting unrelated bullshit isn't helping you.
>>
>>675605950
>woosh
your head
>>
>>675605580
Just because they're not a terrorist doesn't mean they won't blindly follow Islam and execute infidels
They are inbred after all
>>>>>>>>675605793
>>
>>675604358
Xenophobic is not a word that anyone with character says. It os a liberal buzzword like racist. If you use it on here, then its a redflag that youre a faggot who belongs on or already is on tumblr.
>>
>>675600398
You're joking right?

Your ed sys is dumbed down because you're ruling class wants gullible slaves. Vote Trump in, show them you're ready.
>>
>>675605990
Read my infographic fag>>675605793
>>
>>675605553
I didn't mean economically I mean:

"Hey Mexico I know you are our ally and trade partner but, build this wall and pay for it or we will either sanction you to hell or declare war."

That wouldn't sit well on a world scale when we have the military to threaten any of our allies into submission and if we do it once, they would have to take the threat of that being possible again seriously.
>>
>>675605955

FUN FACT:

US government used to be funded by tariffs, for decades it was one of it's sole sources of revenue.

In the modern era with social programs, that cannot be the case. HOWEVER to state "you cannot raise tariffs" is to not understand what a tariff is or how they're implemented.

Mexico is but one of the trading partners we have issues with. Think China, they tariff our goods up to 150% and then subsidized dumped imports into the USA. It's not unreasonable to want to raise some tariffs in that situation for both revenue and to cut back on the dumping of garbage into our markets.

Also, Trump's tax plan refers only to the Federal Income tax. All other taxes like social security, state income tax etc still apply.
>>
>>675606118
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT WOOSH
>DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WOOSH?
>2016
>needing to post this
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Woosh
>>
>>675606138
>Declare war
Only congress can authorize war, they'd never do that. You must think trump extremely inept
>>
>>675605832
>Whether Christians follow the old testament is entirely up to the individual dude. How many people do you hear quoting sodom and gom or leviticus to justify their hatred of fag marriage?

Not many, unless you mean the Westboro Baptists and the Evangelicals, who pretty much bend over for Jews.

Very few Christians today are die-hard. Most just use the religion for a sense of community. Muslims on average, however, are actually serious and practice their shit religiously, no pun intended. If anything, those so-called "good Muslims" are in a minority. It's better to tell the majority to go away rather than nitpick for a few diamonds in a pile of feces.

>Third worlders cause problems
>90% of Muslim countries are third world

Do you not see the pattern?
>>
>>675606223
If nobody laughs besides you, it's not a joke dumbass, its a bad attempt at humor
>>
>>675606025
So what do people with character say?

Also
>trying to dictate what words can and can't be said in a normal conversation.

no, please, I can't take the irony.
>>
>>675606194
And the entire discussion of trade before you dropped in on the convo, BEFORE it turned to trumps tax plan only involved mexico because again, you don't know how to fucking click quoted posts.

Tariffs against Mexico would require repealing NAFTA, no one ever mentioned China you colossal faggot.
>>
>>675592371
>liar
then why is he not sucking liberals and feminists dicks for voters?
>>
>>675606449

Ok so repeal NAFTA. Goodbye to free trade with Mexico.

"it only involved mexico"

Wrong faggot, you asked me why tariffs matter because you talked about RAISING GOVERNMENT REVENUE.
>>
>>675606436
You don't use insults or buzzwords if you have "character"
>>
>>675606278
You clearly don't spend much time in the south. Down here every sect of christfag except methodists regularly quote the OT.

Again as I've posted before, it is a huge misconception that even a slight majority of Muslims are hardcore in their practice, especially if you don't look at places where it's legally required (Iran a few decades ago for example). There are 1.5 billion islamic people out there their fundamentalists do not by any metric even make up 1% of their population.
Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 51

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.