Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I want an honest opinion from any non-United States fags out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 49
I want an honest opinion from any non-United States fags out there. What does the rest of the world think of Trump / the fact that so many in the US are supporting him? What is the impression that this is giving?
>>
>>675419135
I like him. NZ here
>>
>>675420224
Why?
>>
>>675419135

The whole world thinks he's a complete joke. Which means our opinion of the US remains pretty much the same as always
>>
"So many" aren't. Barely enough republicans support him to give him the nomination. He'll get slaughtered in the general election.
>>
Just goes to show how uneducated most of the population is. He has a few valid points, sure, but he mainly just spouts a bunch of patriotic drivel and shiny buzzwords that rouse the crowd to like him. It's a fucking cancerous personality cult.
>>
I think Donald Trump would be an excellent president. He will make America great again.
>>
>>675419135
Ideally the government exists to regulate people like trump, not to be run by them.
>>
European here.. Some people here actually like him, but thats a minority and those people are made fun of. Geeral opinion: You like Trump? You´re stupid.
>>
EU here.
I think he Will get elected and he Will start another war, because the US needs war for their economy to survive.
>>
/int/ would probably be a better place to ask.
>>
>>675422745
Obama set pretty important precedents with the use of executive powers ala executive orders that bypassed a republican majority; showing Trump he can do the same if there's a democratic majority
>>
File: Trumpy_the_clown.jpg (70 KB, 960x660) Image search: [Google]
Trumpy_the_clown.jpg
70 KB, 960x660
>>675419135
>What does the rest of the world think of Trump
clown shoes
>>
File: Donald-Trump-smug-FB.jpg (30 KB, 750x393) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-smug-FB.jpg
30 KB, 750x393
>>675419135

> be trump. 2016
> bait middleclass into voting for me through the promise of low taxes
> no one notices that I'm also planning on significantly reducing taxes for the rich
> be trump,2017
> tax reforms
> infrastructure collapses
> ???
> capitalism wins

> tfw I pulled off the greatest heist in american history
>>
>>675423526
This
Trump would still die comfortable as the world burns
>>
>>675423526
10/10 good troll
... the American dream is to eventually become rich yourself; taxing the rich is ultimately taxing the future generations of your family.., unless your family are literal shit lords, if thats the case that explains the shit logic
>>
>>675419135
He's an alive satirical model of all politicians. I think he's a great salesman, but huge idiot and gonna be an awful president. However he's needed for politicians, mass media and common citizens to reflect upon how fucked up the political system has become, how easy it is to manipulate public opinion and how broken news coverage is.
>>
File: Trump_derp01.jpg (78 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
Trump_derp01.jpg
78 KB, 960x576
>>675423895
>implying it's a troll and not the truth.
>>
>>675423361
OK. What I'm saying is no individual should have power over the system, especially not people who have so much to gain personally from it. Maybe I'm being unfair on trump to single him out, but he personifies the corruption of power.
>>
File: 1446174259108.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1446174259108.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
Because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>675422070
not our fault your country is shit
>>
>>675419135
USA has come to the point that Europe is laughting at.
you have to choose from this lot, a person that'll lead your country
>Trump
>Hilarious
>Bernie

tbh, I feel sorry for you ameri-bros, you deserve better.
>>
>>675423361
This really is a problem.
>>
>>675422762
shame, Europe really has been brainwashed by the media
>>
>>675423895
You seem to be one of the few people that knows exactly what the American Dream is.
>>
>>675424059
feel bad for you too though, atleast we still have free speech and don't have to worry about refugees and terrorism as an everyday threat (atleast not yet anyway)
>>
>>675419135
I don't really know much about sir trump other than he does not like Mexican people very much. So I don't really have an opinion on him, I generally feel like Americans are silly in their logic so,etimes
>>
Britfag here, I like the US and I like Americans, and Trump's existence makes me worry for them.
>>
>>675424059
Thank you, we get the shit end of the stick and must choose from establishment pricks. Rather than a reasonable human being not in it soley for themselves.
>>
>>675419135
Who cares?

The rest of the world does not get an input on how we run America.
We never have nor shall we ever look to other countries as examples of our own path
>>
File: trump_running.jpg (28 KB, 470x245) Image search: [Google]
trump_running.jpg
28 KB, 470x245
trump is a pussy who throws a tantrum whenever he doesn't get his way
>>
Itt: rednecks opinions
>>
File: trump_twins.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trump_twins.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
>>675424377
>fuck everyone but me
you sound like a trump supporter idiot
>>
>>675419135
He's an unstumpable hero, we need a guy with half his brains and balls here in Europe.
>>
>>675423425
What marxist queens think of Trump*

FTFY
>>
Mexican living in MĂ©xico, i know he's a great bussines man but he is also like a celebrity from a reality show, to me he acts like a clown and says a lot of stupid stuff that a candidate should not be saying, but unfortunately i think he is going to win the elections because a lot of americans are stupid just like him, then 2 or 3 years later ww3 will start
>>
can't wait till trump wins and the dipshit amerifats realize what a shitty choice they made.

That's if the republicans even throw their weight behind him.
>>
>>675424427
Well hello there libturd faggot
>>
He's a populist buffoon that has no grasp on reality. Pretty much like the average american
>>
>>675423895

Well but only a few can become rich. The majority of americans won't manage to do so since in our current system being rich means that a load of other people are poor. What you're suggesting is basically playing the lottery . The difference in this case is that you're figuratively or maybe literally, depending on how radically trump realizes his plans, dead if you loose. I guess at this point everyone realizes that over time a society like this wouldn't be sustainable. My advice, don't vote for trump and instead buy a lottery ticket. The chances of winning are about the same.
>>
Only wall he's going to need to build is around the whitehouse if elected.
>>
File: 1458087786037.png (447 KB, 680x533) Image search: [Google]
1458087786037.png
447 KB, 680x533
Eurofag here. Trump seems a buffoon, but at least he seems to understand the notion and importance of borders.
>>
>>675424490
No, America the last super power and we should continue to be a strong influence econmically morally and culturally. We would lose a good deal our our own distinctive qualities of we start letting other make decisions for us.
>>
>>675419135
Aussie/Euro here. Consensus is this is may be the moment the US shifts from democracy to mob rule and from presidency to demagoguery.

I mean. Not in those words. Most Australians think a demagogue is half a Jewish temple. But that's the sentiment.
>>
>>675424789
well at least his country isn't turning into a third world shithole
>>
Classic american retarsation
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 469x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 469x418
Canadians think fuckface Von clownstick is a joke, how he gains traction within the fractured Republican Party shows how broken the current system is. A guy like the Donald who has a butler, for chrissakes, obviously has no idea what the common persons life is like, and will act in office like the personality traits he commonly displays, ie the sociopath. America will have fucked itself for a good 10 years if he gains office.
>>
>>675424897
No because it already is.
>>
File: boxing.jpg (34 KB, 840x634) Image search: [Google]
boxing.jpg
34 KB, 840x634
>>675419135
Trump is best! He builds a wall and deports all of MĂĽsli! I wish I could vote him to reign germany, we need someone like him.

I need some support to share my thoughts about Trump and stuff to my german bros in the Deutschlandfaden, please help by supporting my twitter

twitter com/Haley_DFaden

Together we will enrich germany with Trump!
Make America and Germany great again Trump!
>>
>>675419135
Gives the impression that many agree him.
I think if he becomes president they will do a reality tv show of is time in office.
>>
>>675424978
And he will make it great again ;^)

Unlike Yuropoors who'll soon be fully sandniggerized
>>
>>675424897
No, but your income inequality and popular disillusionment with your rulers is really worrying. Shit like that led to the War of Independence.
>>
>>675419135
No fucking idea. The media just say the same shit as usual. Can't really tell a difference between Trump and others, even bushes, barracks and clintoris- it's just the same bullshit over and over again so i dunno what to think about this faggot. Media just say he's bad cuz he bad nigga and basically that's it. And i don't feel like taking time to formulate my own opinion whether he's just another nwo puppet or not. I just don't give a damn, fuck them
>>
If you disagree with a liberal opinion you are an idiot or racist or some other popular term you faggots like to use to label people lately. And that cancer is spreading throughout the world, not just in the US.

The fact is, you're all as bad as each other, and you act like children by excluding all of those around you who hold an opinion that is different from your own.
>>
>>675425067
America was never great
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>675423526

> tfw you realize that this is true

"If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. "

"All other Americans will get a simpler tax code with four brackets – 0%, 10%, 20% and 25% –"

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
>>
>>675425067
Gnah. You're in decline, like we were last century. Deny it or manage it but I doubt you'll reverse it.
>>
>>675419135
he is like batman
he is the president that the USA deserves but not the one it needs
>>
>>675425178
I agree discourse has descended to name calling.
>>
>>675419135
I personally like him

Most friends think he would make a shitty president - but not half as shitty as Shillary
>>
>>675425099
>income inequality

Muh wage-gap myth? Lol, bs.
>>
>>675425213
How would you know about greateness anyway
>>
>>675425396
You should be asking the slogan writers that not me.
>>
>>675425231
At this point, the important thing is to not let sandniggers in no more. Decline can come, as long as it's not in the form of sharia law or such nonesense like they have in Europe.
>>
I'm from Toronto , I like him a lot. And everyone I come into contact really like him. Then again I do find a lot of people hating Muslims here as well. They're not a fan of letting in refugees.
>>
>>675425231
>You're in decline, like we were last century
>like we were last century
>were
yeah ok, wheres your guns, freedoms, and neighborhoods not shitted up by muslims? i feel bad for you britbongs, you've gone far too long without a revolution to restore your rights.
>>
File: FeelTheBern!.jpg (65 KB, 960x572) Image search: [Google]
FeelTheBern!.jpg
65 KB, 960x572
>>675424879
>Pro-tip: it is the American left that is promoting mob rule.
>>
>>675419135
Trump as a person comes across as a smart, rich asshole who knows how to manipulate the public.
Trump as a presidential candidate (the act he puts on for the public) is a raving mad ultra-right-wing neo-nazi.
>>
>>675425471
Correct, hence the rethorical question
>>
>>675425225
Main reason why I like him
>>
>>675425549
>smart
When?
>>
Reminder that only one third of Republican primary voters, who are one third of the general populace, are casting votes for him. That's like 10%.
>>
>>675425595

but >>675423526

Are you retarded or rich?
>>
>>675425525
Regressive liberalism.

But you can't actually tell them, it's like alcoholism you need hit rock bottom yourself
>>
>>675424970
Canadian here. Only faggot leftist hate him because "he's hitler omg guiz lets accept more refugees". He's somewhat goofy and a little extreme but he's a solid man that'll end the liberal bullshit.
>>
File: 1277.jpg (49 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
1277.jpg
49 KB, 432x600
>>675425549
>raving mad ultra-right-wing neo-nazi
>>
>>675425695
Reminder that your "democracy" is so screwed up that 10% is all you need to win. Even with the two party system (which would imply you need over 50%).
>>
>>675419135
> I want an honest opinion from any non-United States fags out there.
Russian fag here
> What does the rest of the world think of Trump / the fact that so many in the US are supporting him?

I like Trump. In comparison with Obama he has balls. And he is not as stupid as world Media portrays him.
> What is the impression that this is giving?
Sorry 4 my fag-like English, but I don't have an idea what ur talking about
>>
>>675424872
>>
Trump is what we need in America either he makes America great agian or he is a horrible failure either way it's better than the steady decline we have been in scince the 90s
We as America's need a wake up call and he is it one way or another
And another thing he says what other politicians say wheb the mic is off none of them is for us there all about them.
>>
>>675425770
When did liberation become a bad thing? Isn't that what the american dream is? I guess you only mean liberation for a certain type of person and that's not liberty at all.
>>
>>675425774
>American politics:
Currently 3 candidates we hear about over in the UK. The crazy guy who wants to send america back into the stone-age and send muslims to concentration camps, the cheating whore who changes her mind about everything and can't into computers, and some old guy no one talks about much because he's losing to the stupid whore.
>>
Canadian here, I'm pretty sure a lot of republicans are looking around the room and realizing their party might not have the regressive left idiots that seem drawn to the democrats, but is however filled with another flavor of idiots.

Oh, you want a strong military and fiscally responsible government? Too bad, your party just proved to the world that you are in fact the uneducated bigot party that they made jokes about you being for years.
>>
>>675425861
glad you like him comrade, heres hoping us murricans team up with you ruskies and conquer the world.
>>
Is a temp ban on Muslims really that bad I mean honestly?
>>
>>675419135
I am from Europe and honestly want trump as America president just to see how fucked up shit can get.
>>
>>675426136
>Want larger military, tighter border control, balanced budget with lower taxes
>Don't want to gas the muslims just because they are brown
Who the fuck do I vote for then?
>>
>>675419135
he's stuffing himself full at all you can eat publicity buffet... he says the most retarded things he can imagine to get even more publicity... he will never be nominated. he's a halftime show. entertainment. he has nothing to offer but entertainment.

all he has is fictional support, it's not real... he's like the most retarded drunk uncle you had in a wedding, everybody laughs at him, but at the same time everybody wants to see what retarded thing he will do next. no one ever is imagining making him in charge of anything. he will fuck everything up hilariously but do you want that to happen to your business or nation? if you could elect a president of other country, he would win. americans would love to elect him president of Mexico or something
>>
>>675426309

Yeah, there are millions in the US, and they do not kill anyone. Just because there are some coming in does not make them different from anyone there.
>>
File: 2005.579.5_001.800x800.jpg (59 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
2005.579.5_001.800x800.jpg
59 KB, 533x800
>>675426309
>Lets make all Muslims register with the federal government and wear an identifying mark wherever they go!
>>
>>675426136
Canada hahah u do realize we honestly don't care about u guys right.....
>>
>>675426196
Thanks bro. But I think we don't need to conquer the world. I like multiple cultures, multiple political systems etc. There's one thing in the world I hate - radical Muslims. They all must die.
>>
>>675425348
Gini coefficient has declined steadily. Not myth. End of argument, mate. Lrn 2 economics.
>>
>>675419135

I'm Finnish, and the idea of Trump absolutely horrifies me. His ideas are absolutely senseless, but despite knowing it some Americans seem to vote him just because he's charismatic. You don't seem like the brightest bunch anyway, but THIS is retardation to an entirely new level! Please stop treating the leadership of the "free" world like it's a reality TV show!

Sanders seems to run on the platform of "lets do things like they do in every sensible first-world nation", but his only weakness is that Trump is better meme material. And for complete and utter retards that seems to be enough.

Republicans in general seem like an orc horde: "War good! Strong leader good! Healthcare and social security weak! STRONG LEADER CRUSH PUNY CONSTITUTION!"
>>
>>675426450
Let's see what terrible acts did the jewelry commit in the name of judiusm
>>
>>675425484
But Europe has no sharia law. It's multicultural and inclusive - you know, like the US was in its heydey.
>>
>>675419135
its like watching a drunken baby with a gun...compelling but you know it wont end well
>>
The general consensus in europe seems to be he is a mad redneck. Just a bit louder then Bush, Reagan and Nixon. And looking further back there were Hoover, Fillmore or Harding.

We would take Hillary over him, for "HurrDurr Equality", even while she is a evil witch lusting for power. But she might be good for the economy, Bill was. People just think "Better then Trump, though" for no reason.

Nobody actually knows about Bernie Sanders. He appeared out of the void, and is generally considered "too told". He seem to have some quite european thoughts, but yeah. He's new for us.

Some more political informed people actually prefer Trump over any other republican, as most of his non-core-beliefs are much more liberal as your other tea party mad-man. If you look close, he is the only republican that "makes sense".

I personally think, Trump should be president.
And then impeached after 2-3 years. Your electoral system is totally broken. This needs to change. But the only way the US is ever going to do that, is if they were like "Oh man, how did that man ever came to power in the first place". Trump is a good opportunity for that.
The other thing is "hurr durr mexicans". While I am all for immigration, this is not "immigration".
By letting millions of people in, and deporting the unwanted, you created a massive caste of working poor people, exempt from all social services. Because the only thing somebody illegal alien does not have is a SSN. They have drivers licenses, they have jobs, they pay taxes (on products, services, loans and housing).
The US never abolished slavery. They just added extra steps, like salary and credit rating.

So the typical "left-wing"-Californian just gives an extra dollar to conzuela, when the Prius got polished extra shiny.
So, yeah, deport them, make them citizen, but for fucks sake, stop being hypocrites!

And whats with "just 2 parties is enough". Lol. Get some more Democracy you cheap bastards!
>>
>>675422698
>I think Donald Trump would be an excellent president. He will make America great again

this
>>
>>675425496
Wow. No one wants guns, man. Makes you no safer, leads to loads of shootings. Read up. Stats are conclusive.
>>
He's a clown.
>>
>>
File: 1458666770611.jpg (247 KB, 835x1204) Image search: [Google]
1458666770611.jpg
247 KB, 835x1204
>>675426009
Yes, liberty is reserved for only certain people. Namely, not sandnigger mohammad bombers.

>but but refugeeeeeeeeeees

They're not escaping anything, as Paris and Brussels has displayed perfectly. They're just a human smoke screen that's creating a path for rage boys from terrorstan to waltz into other nations.
>>
>>675425525
How so?
>>
>>675425549
This. Good observation.
>>
the rest of the world is jealous that they always have pussy leaders.
>>
>>675419135
I think he's a clown. But I hope he gets elected because that shits gonna be hilarious.
>>
>>675426461
well i'll definitely give you that, fuck radical muslims more than anything. i still think we'd make great conquering buddies tho. kinda like how the romans did it, they can keep their cultures and rule themselves to a degree, but they belong to us.
>>
>>675419135
typical american demagogue, the inevitable destination of the republican party

but then just as in most countries the educated people in my country (new zealand) already have a very low opinion of america

that being said, out population is mostly ignorant, apathetic gut voters, so many of the common man would like him, were his points valid in our country
>>
>>675419135
The people 'know' that the fate of countries and the world is decided in a back room filled with cigarsmoke. All the 'complex issues' come down to Yes or No questions at the top, and democratic oversight, checks and balances or lengthy bureaucratic processes just serve to tire out people who are interested in public affairs, while the real rulers wield power behind the scenes. By appearing as an honest, down-to-earth guy, speaking in simple terms, he makes people feel that they'll get a say in important matters, with visible results. It also helps that he comes from outside the traditional political world, he's successful thanks to his own efforts, not the funding of lobbyists and interest groups. He doesn't say stupid stuff like Bush, who seemed retarded, but he's also not overly eloquent, so he doesn't seem superior. What the media portrays as Trump's racism or stupidity is the heartfelt opinion of many, and people get their little 'Aha!' moment, thinking 'Of course they... THEY.... would say that.' When he says 'My country comes first, others can fuck off', and the media's best response is 'His hair is ridiculous', no wonder he is popular.
He validates people's gut feelings.
Populism at it's best.
Popular votes are won by populism.
Questions?
>>
i think its incredible how americans dont realise they are in some sort of fascist corporate oligarchy.

ever since kennedy was killed you've been on a slippery slope...now you are reaching the bottom.

i hope you are reborn in the image of your ideals instead of the image of your fears and that we all dont get blown to kingdom come in the meantime

fun times, lol
>>
>>675426635
Lol
>>
NZ here and I think he's a closet faggot
>>
>>675426459
>I want an honest opinion from any non-United States fags out there.

OP clearly did.

Hey man, vote for whoever you want, just don't cry to us when you realize that your government isn't a reality TV show you can change the channel on.
>>
>>675426741
>liberty is reserved
That's an oxymoron.
>>
>>675426322
It's almost like having a democracy devolve into a purely two party system is a bad thing.

Honestly though, trump will probably be kept from doing anything absolutely stupid by the house.
>>
>>675419135
I'm from South Africa. And hes a joke but your best candidate
>>
>>675419135
If you like him you are stupid and/or racist.
>>
>>675426736
Why else should I vote for trump I mean look at that damn
>>
>>675426792
Hmm. But why do we need the rest countries of the Earth to be under our control? Frankly speaking, I think that the idea of world control has the right for existence, but what benefits it bears?
>>
>>675422697
name a better candidate
>protip you cant.
>>
>>675419135
Eurofag here
I support the trump
>>
ITT: Ad-hominem: the thread.
>>
>>675419135
i don't like him. the way i see america is a group of, let's say, 20, 30 people(?) sitting at a round table discussing what fucked up move to do every now and then.

all your elected presidents are manipulated in what they are and will be doing.

all of your presidents that tried to oppose that group of people leading your country, and do something else themselves, were assassinated.

now, every president that had to follow the rules, was chosen because of his image, and then the group did some actions that would fit his image. I.E bombing yourselves and then everyone blames it on bush.

what happened to obama "revealing secrets about aliens" that he claimed he will do before he became the president? nothing, of course, they sew his mouth shut.

i think trump is a fucktarded "image" to pick up, and if it happens (but I am sure it wont), fucked up shit could happen to the rest of the world.
>>
File: 1427756867501.png (161 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1427756867501.png
161 KB, 1280x800
>>675426720
look m8, let's be honest here. if you've got statistics that aren't horrifically skewed or just outright bullshit i'd love to look at them. that being said, literally every single piece of not blantantly flawed or misleading information i have ever seen says more guns = less crime. even IF your 100% right (and i'm willing to be convinced), the purpose of a well armed people is to fend off a tyrannical government. your government regulates knives over 3 inches and airguns. you objectively have no freedom from your government. they can pass any laws they please, and you can do nothing. if our government starts committing atrocities against the people, we can, with some strife and conflict of course, remove tyranny from existence wherever it sprouts up. i chose a completely theoretical higher 'gun death' rate for freedom from our government.

theres the age old adage, 'how many children have to die before you'll give up your guns?' the answer, of course, is all of them.
>>
>>675419135
1. As a non-US people think that Trump is a crazy fag, a so much dangerous in case he gets to the white house

2. And we don't see so strange watching so much US people supporting him, there's a huge lot of crazy bastards at your conuntry man, sorry, but that's the truth
>>
>>675419135
It's all a joke, like every presidential campaign ever. I do think you americans have a higher tendency to gobble up theatrics and stage antics, you've had fucking movie stars in leading positions, even presidents, for christ's sake.
What the next 4 years will actually be like can barely be predicted anyway.
>>
Trump is smart u honestly can't say he's not he knows the American people r tired of the current politics. He's sees Americans see them self as damage goods and not what they once were. He says what they think. And they r right. And before u call him stupid ask ur self am I on welfare or do I get money from the government foodstamps or anything else.... cuz if u do u have been bought buy a party u think is helping u instead there keeping u down making u dependent on them
>>
>>675425770

Another canadian here, agree with this, Canada wants trump, maybe trudeau will follow suit and close our borders to... the world is a dangerous place.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 768x960
Canadafag

Pro Trump

Make N. America Great Again
>>
Australian here, I wish he was running for prime minister here I'd vote for him. Too many Muslims and niggers
>>
>>675422985
>somebody that actually knows whats up
https://youtu.be/wcqTgaEE6f0

Ausfag here. Being 21 I'm almost certain WW3 will happen in my lifetime. This day and age, hell the last 15-20 years technology/interwebs has connected all the big players. But the general populace dont use it to their advantage. We all watch the "local" or international bullshit like al jazeera instead of doing our own research and forming our own opinions. And as a result, all the sheep and shepoards pretend to give a fuck about things like brussels when someone else is watching their reaction. With %99.99 percent of a countrys general population using one news source. Or news targeted specifically for your country.

Andb4 hurrdurr illuminati;
No, what im saying is your country is showing you what they want you to feel and believe for their own political agendas. That much is for certain. The rest is up for debate. Which i honestly dont feel like doing, OP simply asked for an opinion, which follows;

In summary it doesn't fucking matter whether trump, hillary or bernie get in. The vote is simply a survey on where the general populaces attention is. And gives the government appropriate information on how to keep you further distracted, all the while doing exactly wtf they intended to do in the first place.

You fucking mongoloids.
>>
>>675427610
i second this. trump is fucked up, but people all over america support him. not that they don't see how fucked up america is and how much of a cunt america is to the rest of the world for the past 70 years.

for fucks sake they support their soldiers, who are doing nothing more than just dirty work for their country. they aint defending shit, they're literally raiding countries for oil.
>>
I feel that he will start ww3 lithuaniafag here
>>
>>675427940
wouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: HEEJOB.jpg (141 KB, 465x511) Image search: [Google]
HEEJOB.jpg
141 KB, 465x511
>>675426450
they already do that by themselves
>>
>>675419135
its making me shiver. i am afraid he gets his way just because he is so cocksure of himself and makes everything that has been okay so far fuck for everyone.
>>
>>675427843

>this

The united states has been the assholes of the world so long now they just need to own up to it and stick with it.. if they dont theyll be everybodys bitch forever on now.

>make north america great again
>canadafag
>>
>>675428084
Lmao
>>
File: 1458642180303.jpg (6 KB, 160x140) Image search: [Google]
1458642180303.jpg
6 KB, 160x140
>>675419135
Gerfag here

Me and most of my friends think he would be the better choice than fucking clinton (read queen of chaos)

But most people here suck up the bullshit media and hate on trump.

The best joice would be sanders though
>>
>>675420224
I think he's insane. NZ here.

I kind of want to see him win, just for the mess it'll cause.
>>
>>675428208
You have no rights to speak, you have fucking Merkel creating the Fourth Reich.
>>
>>675419135
He looks hell good, can't wait to see America made great again.
>ausfag here
>>
Trump is a million times better than HRC, Rato and commie.
>>
>>675419135
capitalism will reign with terror. Could be the start of WW3
>>
He is a complete joke just like any of the Merican politicians. But the thing is he knows it, and does not beat around the bush about it.
>>
>>675428285
>Merkel creating the Fourth Reich.
Hah. More like recreating the German Democratic Republic.
>>
>>675419135
Hunfag here.
I can understand why he will be the republican candidate: the others lack a distinct personality and charisma.
As for the democrats, the candidate wil most likely be Hillary, who, if Angela Merkel's conduct is any indicator of female leaders, would be disastrous.
In the end he's kind of the shiniest turd on the shitpile. I personally find his voice somehow annoying, and his always squinting eyes shady and untrustworthy.
We have a saying along the lines of "Each country has the government that it deserves. If the people elect a bad person, or if they don't get rid of a bad government, they deserve whatever happens."
If Trump gets reelected 4 years from now, we'll know.
>>
>>675428084
Lets just them into blood and bone for crops. So they can give back to the counties they ruin
>>
>>675422762
that's the sort of left-wing liberal cuck mindset that gets your fucking jimmies brusseled
>>
here in England we think he's a fucking joke and the people that vote for him are the cancer of this earth
>>
http://youtu.be/TQPY_1iWcFk
>>
hurrdurr trump make america an grate again.

>inb4 everyone who doesnt agree that trump is the greatest is a libtard
>>
>>675426459
This is what a little kid would say. And OP asked and he answered. Grow up you buttmad faggot
>>
>>675419135
All of your candidates are shit. Your country has gone full retard this election. How did you guys fuck this up so badly? I hope he ruins you so that you never fuck up this badly again.
>>
>>675419135
why do he want a wall again?
>>
>>675427160
well theres a lot of reasons, for both sides. very similar reasons for why peoples joined rome actually. first and foremost, they gain full citizenship and the rights afforded anyone across our planet. they also gain protection against corrupt and evil rulers. no more slavery in africa, no more starving people in uganda, no more brutal dictators or junta's crushing the hopes and dreams out of innocent people. all of these things will cost a significant amount, of course, but with the increased tax revenue and overall higher gdp because of more available resources and people to sell things too we'll easily turn a profit.
this gives us more money, resources, land, and people. this allows them to live oppression free, a life without hunger enforced by geographical isolation, and opportunities to gain an education and life they could have never had before. seems like a good idea to me, we just have to put it to em like this:
join our country and enjoy all the rights of a citizen of our glorious nation, or have your entire country be burned to the ground. a few will resist, and then most will follow. brutal? absolutely. but effective at producing one of the most powerful ancient kingdoms, and it'll do the same for us on a grander scale. with all of the worlds resources under our control, it'd be easy to start colonizing other planets and mining the moon for that tasty tasty titanium.
>>
>>675428529
>gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8
>>
>>675428559
to prevent mexicans from illegally boarding on U.S soil. you dont do that by building walls, fucking hitler in disguise. sad part is, the "throwing illegals out of the country" is the only reason why people adore him so much in murica
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (25 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
25 KB, 853x480
>>675428460
>>
>>675419135
Pretty pleased. Russian here.
We're very close to our chinese camarades so i guess it's time to wipe out american ass from the face of earth once and for all.
>>
btw OP, anyone not american who posts
will make america great again
is making fun of your country and its people
>>
File: cunny edition.png (277 KB, 562x309) Image search: [Google]
cunny edition.png
277 KB, 562x309
I for one find Trump hysterical, but then the only thing I value America for is entertainment.

His Jeb Bush impressions were surprisingly good and he seems to have an endless knack for coming up with something just controversial enough to stay on TV.
>>
>>675422698
I think Donald Trump would be an excellent president. He will make America great again.
>>
>>675428285
Nigger i voted for her because her politics were conservative. Little did i know that she would go this apeshit and i dont think shell be elected again

See what we call conservative would be hard left wing in america.
Yeah its that bad
>>
>>675428632
but wouldn't that make the Mexican cartel be unable to sell drugs to america?
>>
File: Wilders-lacht-zich-een-breuk.jpg (327 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Wilders-lacht-zich-een-breuk.jpg
327 KB, 1500x1500
>>675419135
It's pretty funny, but we have pic related over here
>>
>>675428550
But alas I'm afraid there is truth there we have cared what other country's have thought about us for far to long we need to get our own house in order. R u aware how much tax payer money goes to other places and yet we still have places like flint happening ???
>>
>>675428815
No need to tell me that. I'm aware of it. Well, at least you get the choice not to vote for her and she doesn't get elected. Americans can vote 80% for Trump and still someone else could get the throne, topkek
>>
>>675428930
not unable, just would make it harder, and it would cost more.
>>
>>675428605
>>few will resist, and then most will follow. brutal? absolutely. but effective at producing one of the most powerful ancient kingdoms

How long did they follow again for exactly?
>>
>>
>>675424970
yeah but steam games will be dirt cheap... soooo
>>
>>675429181
>voter's
>implying they're even american
>>
File: 1458247702749.jpg (17 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1458247702749.jpg
17 KB, 400x266
>>675429054
If i would vote for the real right win partys.

Half my friends would tell me to fuck off. For real. First of all theyre a fucking joke and second we get trained since the early school days that hating on foreigners is BAD because HITLER.

Ffs
>>
File: Hillarydindu.jpg (83 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
Hillarydindu.jpg
83 KB, 500x454
>>675426745
Black Lives Matter protests and riots based on false media reports ('Hands Up, Don't Shoot'). Demands that elected officials resign over some perceived sleight.

Infiltration and disruption of Trump rallies by leftest Bernie/Hillary supporters.

Promotion of identity politics - divide and conquer.

Occupy Wall Street movement.

Demonization of the police.

Open border policy.
>>
File: swäden.jpg (57 KB, 480x466) Image search: [Google]
swäden.jpg
57 KB, 480x466
Sweden reporting in.

Every media we have trashtalk him, just like in America except here they draw parallels to Hitler in every article and point fingers to people opposing any form of immigration.

However, the people like him and he's openly discussed everywhere. Most comments I've come across doesnt really believe he is a racist, but rather clever for taking advantage of the whole political correctness-idiocy. Sweden, most of all countries, are fucking tired of the PC bullshit.

The "oldschool" media like the evening papers is getting ALOT of trashing from the people and outstanding political figures. They have been caught again and again trying to push liberal agendas and covering facts about refugees. Sweden thirsts for the sort of harsh, unfiltered truth that they have been denied now for so long - something that Trump is all about.

He's still abit "too much" for Sweden though, as most things are, and no Swede in their right mind would openly support him due to the fear of the racist stamp.
>>
>>675419135

UK here

most people here love Trump but like most everywhere else our media hates him mostly because they are cucktard liberal/leftist nigger/muslim huggers

Trump is a leader the us needs he isnt a brought man like the others are it will be very interesting if he wins
>>
>>675429244
implying they aren't already, lol
>>
File: 1457368540746.jpg (336 KB, 1072x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457368540746.jpg
336 KB, 1072x1440
He brings forth good ideas but like when you think of the amount of power he is going to have and the weight of the decisions he will make. Like. Fuck. It just shows how fucked your diplomatic system is and how uneducated the people voting for him are. Hes just a spoiled rich guy from a spoiled rich family whos buying himself a presedency.
>>
>>675419135
The rest of the world thinks he's a cunt.
>>
I like USA but trump is one retard and it's scary to see the support he's getting
>>
>>675429299
Hating on foreigners is retarded in general. Imagine the world without borders, people would only hiss at you if you get on their land, not in their country.
>>
>>675428465
Kek'd
>>
Finland reporting

-Trump is considered a clown, a nimwit, a moron
--> which makes him a very scary candidate
Obviously american people do not see the danger of their ignorance and lack of interest in world politics
>>
>>675429130
until they don't i suppose, but if we're capable of crushing a country or 5, i seriously doubt the entire worlds army will be challenged by a few small uprisings. we'll handle keeping the peace like governments tend to do. make the people complacent/happy enough to not want to trade their tv and internet porn for a trench while being shot at. in the rare occasion someone wants to leave or revolt, we just kill everyone who feels like giving up freedom for shit.
>>
>>675429614
>Obviously american people do not see the danger of their ignorance and lack of interest in world politics

That's the sad part about America, they don't see past their borders, and if they do, they see terrorists and oil.
>>
>>675425770
Are you from Ontario or Alberta? I feel like its one of the two.

im pretty centrist myself, and the guy seems like a joke to me. His constant babbling on stage about thing he clearly has no grasp on is pretty amusing. But like all thing in politics im sure its just a ploy. Kinda like G.W.B you put a retard on so the next guy looks better by comparison.
Its not like it really matters who wins. The power stays right where it is, that is to say wherever the money is.
>>
why are trump supporters so obsessed with cuckolds?
>>
>>675419135
that since you're completely fucking incompetent at choosing leaders and then it usually ends up with the rest of the world paying the bill for dumbass wars maybe we should also get a vote in your elections
>>
>>675419135
Germany here. I find it absolutely unbelieveable that this guy runs for president. But then again i´ve heared the educational system in the u.s. sucks, that would explain why so many people would fall for such simple populism.
>>
Would be fun if he won
>>
>>675429886
primary schools, middle schools and high schools education suck there, but the unis are the best in the world. then again, unis are education for a certain job you will do, not basic education about the world.
>>
>>675429404
What politician isn't spoiled and rich the answer is none of them
>>
File: obay.gif (465 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
obay.gif
465 KB, 500x617
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3505148/So-does-Chloe-Grace-Moretz-REALLY-think-Taylor-Swift-Teen-reveals-invited-join-squad-interview-turns-awkward-pressed-details.html

>Chloe snubbed taytay

kek

i love this bit

>'I want to be America’s sweetheart,' she says in the Complex interview. 'I want to be beloved. I want to be an indie queen, but I want people to really love me and what I’ve done and let me be a part of their lives at home.'

yes chloe you are and forever will be our queen <3
>>
File: supreme_cuck.jpg (336 KB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
supreme_cuck.jpg
336 KB, 1059x1420
>>675429784
Most liberals behave like betas and cuckolds, allowing anyone and everything to push them over while enjoying it because of their white guilt and submissive personality. It's the most disgusting trait in a human being, which naturally will draw negative attention from people who are the exact opposite.

Pic related, the average politically active liberal.
>>
>>675419135
Canada here, please annex us when he becomes President.
>>
File: PutinSliceofUkraine.jpg (17 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
PutinSliceofUkraine.jpg
17 KB, 400x278
>>675429325
Good to know.

US fag here. I wobble between this guy is a complete idiot or maybe the second coming of Reagan (an idiot in some ways, genius in more important ways).

I can tell you this much - I'll vote for Trump over Clinton. She is more transparently corrupt, insincere and hypocritical as any politician I've ever seen. Yet the media loves her. Ugh.
>>
>>675422070
When the world's controlled by betas and carpet munching feminist they'll make fun of anyone with the balls to stand up for what's right. Infact they'll make fun of anyone with balls.
>>
>>675428285
hah we wish. she is riding this train down the abyss. (why keep voting for her?) untill the refugee crisis her policies were alteast acceptable enough not to care, besides the other mainstream parties would be pretty much the same if not more refugee loving. and we didnt get to vote on a larger scale since the whole rapefugee shit began.
>>
File: 780125.png (942 KB, 1260x670) Image search: [Google]
780125.png
942 KB, 1260x670
>>675419135
He has single handedly dismantled the politically correct rhetoric, pushed by the media and government worldwide.

Every attempt to discredit him, has simply resulted in further advertisement for his presidential run.

He knew perfectly how to manipulate the media.

He terrifies the rich, who have always relied on bribing candidates, in order to ensure their victory, while keeping them in favour with the new president.

This class who own the media, are the ones who have kicked out in an attempt to dismantle Donald.

Utilising their parrots in the left wind supporters, as well as SJW warriors, spouting : Nazi, Hitler, Racist, Sexist, White man, their only weapons in the armoury.

It's about time the world has a representative, that has a backbone and doesn't shy away from voicing his opinion.

God bless Donald.
>>
>>675422572
No, no he won't. He hasn't even started on Hillary. But hey, you gave it the old try bernout.
>>
>>675430122
but anon, if you weren't a beta or a cuck, why are you on /b/?
>>
File: 1457993044942.png (232 KB, 700x817) Image search: [Google]
1457993044942.png
232 KB, 700x817
>>675422572
>>
>>675430268
Germany is literally sucking cock for being in the center of Europe, both geographically and politically. First the Bosnian war happens, and you get a shit ton of my disgusting nation hoarding in your country. And now you get all these new refugees. Feel bad for you man
>>
>>675430293
>He terrifies the rich

LOL
>>
File: matthew-214x300.jpg (14 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
matthew-214x300.jpg
14 KB, 214x300
>>675430293
If you don't think he is taking bribes i have some bad news for you
>>
>>675430122
honestly she had it coming in some way. capetown is murderous shithole no surprise.
>>
>>675423425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLqYvcXQjU
>>
>>675430159
I'll vote for Trump over Bernie. Bernie's too far left for me. I'd vote for Trump over Clinton too, this man is Reagan 2.0, but the media decides to draw far stretched parallels between him in Hitler, when there are more obvious and realistic parallels between him and Reagan.
>>
>>675430382
Didn't you get the news? This site is cool and popular now.
>>
>>675419135
>What does the rest of the world think of trump
He's an idiot. A rich idiot. And dangerous to the world

>the fact that so many in the US are supporting him
They don't have experience with populism. If trump gets elected, they will learn their lesson.
>>
>>675430680
>I'll vote for Trump over Bernie

this is a thread for eurofags' opinion, not americans. we already concluded you guys are moronic with your voting decisions, and that you're gullible and blind about what america is for the past 70 years.
>>
DAE Berlusconi?
>>
>>675419135
At first, I thought he was a stand-up comedian. Eurofag here and I can tell he's not much appreciated.
>>
>>675419135
we need somebody exactely like him right now to stop bullshit like brussels happening. tired of everything being hindered by 1 little mudslime, my daughter had to stay in school an extra 4 hours (on wednesday middle schools end at 12, normal days at 4) because fuck knows why? they just want people to think they care? im sick of this prayforbelgium shit im sick of the stupid belgian flags on facebook, we just need to get a proper right government to fuck their shit. and i really hope that Trump gets elected just so that Americans wont have to go through this liberal bullshit
belgiumfag by the way.
belgiumfag btw
>>
>>675422697
So you're saying he's campaigning?
>>
File: trumpalia.png (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trumpalia.png
96 KB, 640x480
>>675419135
all of australia supports you trump. make the world great again.
>>
>>675430817
ok the gay text window didnt show it the first time.
fak
>>
He's not the best choice but he's better than anyone else running this time. At least he's not a nigger, woman, or a jew.
>>
>>675419135
He's hilarious. he's promising everything, because he won't be able to deliver any of it. The reason why he's so popular is he's saying things that everyday people say behind closed doors and are afraid to say in public because of overly sensitive PC Bullshit.

For him its a win win. if by a miracle he did win the election he'd be president. IF he loses he'll make billions because of his increased fanbase.

The problem really is that you have no choice. All the other democracitc candidates were fuckign idiots

Bernie sanders also has no choice. He's doing exact same thing appealing to the lower classes promising them everything but won't be able to deliver because none of it is based in relaity.

Hilary is the only presidential option. Shes best of a bad bunch. A conniving career politician who is mired in deep and shady deals. SH'es funded by a whole load of shady corps and lobby groups. She'll shuffle bits of paper, push through a piece of legislation to define her presidency that's it. enough to get by.

America is going to be cucked. And really the whole way your system is setup makes this happen. IF you wanted any real changed you'd need a multi-billionaire to create a third party, and field candidates in every states and banlroll them. So any real change isnt going to happen.

The older you get the more you realise its all bullshit. thats why voting is at a all time low. why play the game when it's rigged? Only the young and naive truly belive that anything can happen.

I cast my last polictical party vote in the uk, last time around. I'm only going to vote for one more thing and thats to get out of europe. once i'd doen that, i'll never vote again.
>>
german here. cant stump the trump.
>>
>>675430559
Provide proof or commit suicide.
>>
>>675430994
common sense is your proof. every politian is corrupt. i even feel like you have to put right hand to god and say "I'll be taking bribes" when you apply as a candidate.
>>
>>675429551
>if there were no borders regional prejudices wouldn't exist
retarded eurocuck
>>
>>675422697
did you know that buzzword is a buzzword to make it look like its valid what you are saying ? like i cant be wrong in an argument when the other one is useing buzzwords amiright familydamdam ? :')
>>
>>675430917
If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.
>>
File: 1458726547531[1].jpg (290 KB, 1280x1754) Image search: [Google]
1458726547531[1].jpg
290 KB, 1280x1754
do you guys feel the bern yet?
I know I do
>>
>>675430917
Yeah, fuck you. Hillary is the worst of them all. Trump vs, Hillary, any sane person would go Trump. Hillary will just expand what Obama has done. Who knows what Trump will do, but fuck, why not risk it if you're looking at fucking Hillary for president.
>>
>>675419135
AU here, the fact that there is legitimate support for someone such as Trump makes me question how we got this far as a human race in the first place
>>
>>675430774
Sorry Eurofag, we're not as easily cucked as you. We don't get out just because some retarded 9 year old online says to. You can't have a serious discussion about someone's country and not allow them. Also, if you think we're moronic with our voting decisions you should take a look in the mirror before it's banned under Sharia. Peace out Muhammad, sorry that I refuse to suck your cock because you're a Muslim.
>>
Aussie here, I like him.

Our many cucks hate him though.
>>
>>675431192
Eye for an eye logic. This is the semantics politics has reduced to.
>>
>>675431106
He doesn't need the bribes as incentives to propagate his policies though? They obviously have been tailored for his own agenda anyway lol
>>
>>675430917
>Hillary is the best option
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>675430922
>>
>>675423361
You are preemptively blaming Obama for trumos eventual abuse of power?
>>
>>675419135
He's a white nationalist and his supporters are mentally challenged and woefully ignorant.
>>
Youguys elected Bush Jr after Clinton. That was a huge fall. After Obama, who is definitely the best president you had since Carter, the fall has to be deeper. Especially when someone like Sanders will not make it. Maybe you need Trump so that next time (hopefully in 4 years) you learn the lesson and elect someone like Sanders.
>>
>>675428934
Dat wilders
>>
>>675419135
Joke. He a joke and your democracy is fucked.
>>
>>675419135

Hillary
>Same shit, different face. Deep in bed with the current power brokers.

Trump
>Will say anything to get what he wants. but it's pretty clear who he's acting in the interest of. (ie. himself)

From an international perspective trump is the superior president because /something/ will happen, as opposed to guaranteed stagnation/status quo
>>
>>675419135
It just proves what everyone thinks. Americans are retarded. Seriously, if you go outside and ask people "are americans stuipd" 99% will say yes.

Greetings from cuckmany/germany
>>
>>675430994
-.-. What are you talking about you fucking inbred nig-nog. Why would a person do all of the shit to become president and not bankroll, you think he gives a fuck about your crumbling nation? The guy is a business man, he does it for the money. Thinking otherwise mean you are either a fucking downy retard or you are underage and /b/ with the level of innocence you possess.
>>
>>675419135
People generally make fun of him but that's mostly because of "le americans are idiots and his hair is funny" meme. Personally I hope he wins
>>
German here, don't like Trump very much. He will be bad for America and the world. But I also realize that the president has very limited power anyways, so might not be so problematic after all. I'd vote for Bernie, he knows what's up.
>>
>>675431423
ad hominem "argument" good one sir! but havent you heared? he is going to make america great again! whats not to support?
>>
For some reason people on 4chan have been trolled into unironically supporting Donald Trump for the sole reason that he's the best memer. The paid shills were obviously efficient when self-proclaimed geniuses were fooled so easily.
>>
>>675419135
I love trump, he's precisely the type of accelerant we need to torch the rest of the United States.
>>
South African here, the white minority, we're all for DT. We also want to build a wall
>>
Most people here hate him, but then again what do you expect from people that loved Obama? They hate anyone that isn't diverse enough.
>>
>>675431565
Why are you in Africa when you are white?
>>
>>675431244
A muslim? Lmfao, this proves everything about that stereotype that you boys and girls don't see past your borders. Like I said, all you see of the outside world is oil and terrorists.

I'm not a muslim, I'm an atheist living in a (read: peaceful eastern european muslim country, Bosnia, not Turkey).

You're too angry at muslims, but your entire country made that propaganda of muslims being terrorists just because you feed them weapons and hatres. ISIS is an american creation. Osama is your creation aswell, 9/11 was americas dirty work, not Middle Eastern. Osama is not dead, probably sitting in some comfy vibrating chair drinking whiskey or some shit in some basement safe house.

Fucking Israel happened because of you, while it should have never existed in the first place.

You cunts are blackmailing Turkey to not work with Al Assad to fight of your pieces of shit that you created.

And to top it all off, you cunts origin from Europe, Africa and Asia, like it or not. America was the land of native americans, every non-native american local in the entire U.S is a grang grand grand grand grand grand son/daughter of some guy from Europe. So don't trash on Europe, you piece of ignorant shit.

And please, be my guest, keep voting for Hitler.
>>
>>675424377

That's retarded and untrue. We look to other countries in order to improve our own all the time.
>>
>>675419135
Most people outside of the US think he's a joke that went too far, but I think the real joke is the fact that as much of a clown as he is, he's still the least horrible candidate.
I'd vote for him simply because hillary and bernie are worse
>>
>>675431643
How do you not know that south Africa has white people...
>>
>>675424611
Oh yeah?/in your home country of Europe? You fucking retard.
>>
>>675431647
>peaceful eastern european muslim country, Bosnia
didn't we have to help you achieve your independence?

yeah, the yugoslav wars. i don't think you have any room to profess superiority on peace, your nation has existed for a whole 20 years.
>>
>>675419135
Trump is the only real chance for true freedom, something that hasn't existed since the 80's or earlier. The real choice is between Trump, massive nation wide protests(consisting of people staying home until things are changed), or the continuation of your modern day slavery; who knows how long until there is another candidate similar to Trump, might not happen again. I will have lost all respect if Trump isn't elected. I have for many of you all ready, the ones that take their opinion from main stream media, based on Trump being a little arrogant. The ones that say "Freedom" and "Fuck Trump" in almost the same sentence, should get a free handicap sticker for it.
>>
>>675431521
You people keep pretending you can't see his blatant racism and nationalistic tendencies. I guess there is nothing wrong with getting people to assault protesters or minorities. Or saying you want to open up libel laws in order to sue media corporations. Or there is nothing wrong with deporting 11 million people or banning Muslims or calling Mexican illegals rapists and criminals or saying you want to Torture people even if it doesn't work. Or refusing to renounce white nationalist organisations. I could go on, but I won't.
>>
>>675431793
I know there are but never understood why they would live in a Nigger country
>>
Imagine you're a powerful person and your power is maintained by the lack of organisatio of society. It would then be in your best interest to, rather than state your case, propagate confusion in the masses.

Tldr: as it stands today politics is bollocks anyway.
>>
>>675419135
Rustard here.
Media in Russia makes Trump look either as raging clown or as some threat to mighty russia, a;ways with a note that great Pu will save earth. Blah.
Most of the people are so ignorant they dont care what happens outside their house, others arepolitically active and brainwashed, believing everything that media tells them. Few can have argumented discussion, they either support him or agree with him on some points or think he works only on his image and always telling people bullshit.
i personally agree with him on one point 100%: if you are going to immigrate to other country, respect rules and laws of that country or gtfo. goverments let the sandnigger flow happen and now suffer.
>>
File: trump_babyhands.gif (2 MB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
trump_babyhands.gif
2 MB, 800x576
>>675429404

I own those dumbbells. They're pretty nice. I recommend getting the rack for them. $100 seems expensive for holders for your rights, but your back will thank you for it later
>>
>>675424377
Is that why you copied socialism and fascism from Hitler and Mussolini to get out of the Great Depression? Know your history faggot.
>>
Germanfag her.
I think hes n powerhungry asshole,his body Languge pisses me of, but he is atleast funny.Vetter the this Clinton Bitch.
>>
>>675431817
yes, it existed for a whole 20 years, but the country is peaceful, isnt that what matters? we didnt have people bombing themselves or shit like that for the past 20 years. crime happens, but so it does everywhere.

but you can't deny any of the stuff i said in that post. or you can just continue trashing me and the country where i was born and live.

it were not yugoslav wars, it was a war that took place on croatian and bosnian soil.
>>
>>675429671
For starters, im not actually the person you were conversing with before. Ive just jumped in.

Secondly, if you had any actual knowledge on the roman empire whatsoever (which I thought you did, mind you) you would have chuckled.

Although the roman empire exact demise has never been definitvely outlined, its safe to say they expanded far to quickly and overstreched before the people they were trying to control, actually considered themselves roman. The fine details are obscured, As victors write the history books and such(Or their enemies burned them). And they wouldn't particularly matter in this conversation anyway being as my previous joke went completely over your head.
>>
>>675431859
>getting people to assault protesters of minorities
you mean the ones who assaulted his supporters in his rally? those ones?
>calling mexican illegals rapists and criminals
so illegal immigration and drug cartels are not a real thing that needs to be adressed. gochu fam
>banning muslims
yes keeping track of a group of people that migrate in massive numbers and follow a strict anti-freedom anti-western ideology is stupid
>>
Canadian here. Trump is like uncle sam made flesh. He may be able to start a decent sized war. Which the world desperately needs.. not just some little proxy war in the middle east..

Hes easily digestable.. dumb people can understand what he says.

Hes a billionaire buisness man. Rather than a lobbyist puppet.
Sure he will make some changes that will benefit him. But i honestly think he can do some good.

Bernie has one foot in the grave. Being president sucks the life out of you. Bernie isnt aggresive enough and his policies arent somthing the public can get behind.

Voting for hillary would be the quickest way to have george orwells 1984 realized.

Rubio and cruz are completely interchangable. Neither are aggressive enough for what america needs right now.
>>
File: 123532432532.jpg (24 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
123532432532.jpg
24 KB, 494x358
>>675431647
Yes, muslim violence is propaganda and they definitely aren't going around slaughtering people in the middle east, raping Europe, and committing terrorism all over the world.
>>
>>675431817
>didn't we have to help you achieve your independence?

also, you helped us achieve our independance as Bosnia, not as yugoslavia. while we were yugoslavia, we were in top 10 of the most superior countries in the world, but then serbs decided to fuck it all up blabbering shit about being a superior race, thinking they're aryan or some eastern shit.

so yes, you helped us achieve our independence, and it was the agreement we signed that fucked us up as a country, and that's fucking us up even more. fuck that agreement.
>>
>>675419135
Your last presidents have faked terrorist attacks to promote gun control laws, tanked the economy, commited a terrorist attack then blamed someone else as an excuse to invade them for their oil, and established modern day slavery. Trump might as well be gold plated right now, your lucky to have him.
>>
>>675422762
Oh well. Enjoy your rapes and terror attacks
>>
>>675431859
but anon his blatant racism and nationalistic tendencies is why we support him! and I really dont see a problem with deporting illegal immigrants or banning muslims from entering the country if extremist actions make that neccessary. a countries first and foremost responsibility is its own people, not to illegal immigrants, not to refugees. humanitarian responsibilitities are only second priority.
>>
>>675432286
I'm not saying they aren't. But what they're doing is not justifiable by Qur'an. They're just sick fucks created by america and fed with weaponry.

Their version of Islam is going through its own phase of "middle ages", a sick, fucked up part of our history where the Church was even worse than those animals.
>>
>>675432128
go suck mehmets cock
>>
File: GoodGoyim.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
GoodGoyim.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>675431647
That's right goyim, the Muslim's are "peaceful", that Australian 60 minutes crew was threatening. Good goy. Don't forget about the six quadrillion Muslims the US killed in Afghanistan.
>>
>>675432241
You are an ignorant moron or a ridiculous troll. Neither one of those things is something to be proud of.
>>
File: quak.jpg (4 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
quak.jpg
4 KB, 266x190
>>675419135
Merritards being tards trying to elect King dumdum as president of their new idocracy

I still trust in some little common sense and reason of you people though, and don't think he'll ever be president.

Still, it he would be, although funny and entertaining from afar, also be a threat to peace and prosperity worldwide.

But yeah, it's incredibly what kind of retards roam your country, you have my pity. Hope hillary invests more in education when she's president.
>>
>>675432608
those muslims in afghanistan NEVER did ANYTHING to the U.S. You savage fucks went there and slaughtered them just because they were sitting on an oil gold mine. But you created the 9/11 and Osama propaganda to promote new laws in your country, and to have a "justifyable reason" to go to afghanistan and fuck it all up.
>>
>>675427598
you know the goverment got drones right?
its like bringing a plastic butterknife too a gunfight
>>
>>675432506
Actually it is justified by the Quran. Remember this is a religion/theocracy created by a murdering, rapist, pedophile not some peaceful monk. Just because they're going through their "middle ages" doesn't mean they aren't wrong for what they're doing or that the rest of the world should just turn a blind eye.
>>
>>675429671
>>675432199

But yes, i should have added I understand your point. But you're a little off in my opinion.
>>
ISIS fight for Saudi Arabia in the Us backed war in Yemen.They bomb the fuck out of civilians even children.Are most people so Fucking retarded dumb enough to support trump who has horseshit coming out of all the holes on his face.
>people can be much better than this
>>
>>675432844
Fucking bible has the same savage shit written in it. Have you ever read that piece of fine torture tutorial art?
>>
>>675432673
Yes, because the world is enjoying a time of such peace and prosperity.
>>
>>675419135
dont worry pretty much everyones opinion stayed the same. murica is still hilarious, with or without trump
>>
>>675419135
We are thinking that you guys are fucked up and no longer deserve to be the global superpower (which is little by little becoming to be the case).
>>
>>675433048
>>
>>675433140
>>
>>675432979
The old testament had lots of fucked up shit, but Christians are supposed to follow the new testament.
>>
>>675433040
>>
>>675433195
>>
>>675432979
>Have you ever read that piece of fine torture tutorial art?

Yes but apparently you haven't.
>inb4 he quotes some old testament bs, which is basically the hebrew torah.
New testament = Christianity edgelord.
>>
>>675432956
>>
>>675433195
yes, you had to recreate that shit because it was savage, and you had to adapt to the modern world.

muslims will do that too with their shit once they get past religion puberty.
>>
>>675432889
>>
>>675433255
>>
>>675427736
Another Canadafag for trump here
>>
>>675433223
>>
>>675433276
>>
>>675424274
Thanks bruh. Im feelin that too. >>675425225
Not realizing this is a huge tax cut, especially for the rich (39->25%) that is totally unfeasible politically and totally unpractical in terms of what we can afford. I mean are we going to cut $1 trillion per year in spending? Where the fuck is that money coming from?
>>
>>675433223
I'm not going to quote old testament BS, I'm saying that the old testament was what the Church followed in the middle ages, and it was savage. You fucks had to adept to the modern world. Muslims will do that too.

But in the end, fuck all those religions, who the fuck believes the greatest lie ever told in 21st century anyways. That shit has been causing wars for centuries.
>>
USA needs a president with some balls as per your foreign policy. Trump is a bit extreme, but who are you going to choose? That wet blanket Bernie Sanders? Hillary Clinton??? Are you joking? You guys are screwed any way you look at it, at least with Trump you know what you are getting.
>>
>>675433255
Technically it's a different religion since the old testament was for jews.
>>
>>675426431
so if they don't kill anyone or cause any harm, whats wrong with knowing they are muslim, we already have mass census information about peoples race ethnicity and religion it really wouldn't change much...
>>
File: Undisputed.gif (170 KB, 850x1076) Image search: [Google]
Undisputed.gif
170 KB, 850x1076
>>675424059
Is this a joke? Sure they're shit candidates but it's largely irrelevant to the american way of life. Europe is a shit show... Being raped from within by refugees and a real fear of Russian raping from the outside. The only reason you European cucks can sleep at night is because of the assured protection of the US military.

Say whatever you like but it's the simple truth. Your protection comes at great cost to the American taxpayers you constantly disrespect.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s
muslim sjw's should watch this video. It makes a very good point.
>>
>>675429761
East coast actually
>>
>>675433400
>at least with Trump you know what you are getting
No we dont. If you think trump is pandering as much or more than the career politicians running, youre a literal retard.
>>
Poor ass fags who don't have the brains to make a choice for themselves talk about being free.
Not one talks bout the wars in Yemen and Sudan and Syria and that the refugees are fleeing from the bombs that the 1st world countries keep dropping on em
Terrorism evolves only when you fight it with more terrorism
They shouldn't have destabilized the whole Fucking Arab region in the first place
>>
>>675433515
no, i don't have to watch that video. I see normal people, muslim people walk the streets all the time. and they're not fucktards like those that are probably being discussed in that video.

i've never met warmer and nicer people than muslims in Bosnia. the Middle East is a fucked up place. they should bash Middle East, not Islam as a whole.
>>
So when Trump is president, who will actually help him in the office. I cannot imagine him being able to decide or talk on behalf of the U.S.

I honestly can't believe that our election has lead to this. In 3 years, when we are getting fucked hard, just know that we did this to ourselves.

Bernie won't win so I'm voting Hillary. I am scared for our future elections. Next time it will be someone from Jersey Shore.

Or maybe he will be such a horrible president the next canditate will seem Godlike compared o Trump.

Just why fags. Most of the Trump positive feedback comes from this board. Some anons have good points but most seem like underage/neckbeards who support him. "Muh america" "tey tuuk ourrrr jobsss"
>>
File: 1453372827782.jpg (174 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1453372827782.jpg
174 KB, 600x615
>>675431106
>common sense if your proof
hes funding his own campaign he doesn't need bribes
questions?
>>
Are there any highly-educated Trump voters out there? Or are all of you uneducated, minimum wage working voters?
>>
i'm sure he make america great again
>>
>>675433255
the new testament is pretty far from a recreation of the old testatment thats less violent. the old testament really is only there for for references made in the new one and should be ignored. and I am not even christian so I am not defending that shit either.
>>
>>675433634
Lmao you should have. it makes fun of you. It points out that the peaceful majority of muslims dont matter and shouldnt even be brought up because they arent the problem.

Here try again.

>>
>>675433699
this is a really dumb question...
no trump voter got a higher IQ then a monkey
>>
Most of the people are scared and think he is a dangeorous lunatic. But then, most of the people are retards and believe blindly what the media say. Smarter people recognise that he is just an opportunistic manipulator and one of the lesser evils ( people in Europe thinks that Bernie is something beyond a foolishly idealistic commie ).
>>
>>675433845
are you even reading what I wrote? I said I don't justify Middle East and all those sick fucks there. What I said 20 replies earlier is that those savages are American creation.
>>
File: dickbutt.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.png
27 KB, 500x500
>>675419135
Basically up here in Canada, we are laughing at everyone getting cucked with the promise of making America great again. Enjoy less jobs than ever, an even bigger wage gap and a nice big wall to keep you in the shithole
>>
File: 435469879839.jpg (1 MB, 1346x1800) Image search: [Google]
435469879839.jpg
1 MB, 1346x1800
>>675428632
>>675429299
checked
>>675430293
>>675431647
>>675432065
>>675429325
>Trump is literally Hitler
>>
File: 1371238927581.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1371238927581.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>675426640
>>675428744
>>675430258
>>675424097
>>675432422
>>675424666
>>675424204
Literally the same fag. There are so many of you here in the US. Probably more in this thread, these were just the first i saw. Idk how you all got here or how you got out of your mother's womb without directions. Do you even think about what you say, or just vomit what you remember from fox news and Steven Colbert? You all suck. Same with the "stereotypical" Democrat that unloads truckfulls of statistical diarrhoea that they stored in preparation for their political discussion. This arbitrary bi-partisan country kills me every fucking election.
>inb4 not samefag, you are, even if your different people your the same shitty stereotype
>inb4 implying
>inb4 muh party
>inb4 inb4
>>
murricans are literal retards for letting trump get this far
>>
>>675419135
he is the second cuming of hitler.
>>
>>675419135
>What does the rest of the world think of Trump / the fact that so many in the US are supporting him?
It's a joke that's been going on for waaay too long
>>
>>675433443
not really. yeah the rapefugee shit is true but people arent afraid of russia. many support russia especially recently in light of russias involvement in syria. there is no risk at all of russia invading europe. russian foreign policy is pretty predictable in the larger picture. "mug invasion of ukraine, your next!" they have a huge fucking military base in crimea. they couldnt afford losing it. and if anything its the usa who has an interest in keeping military bases in europe, not the other way around.
>>
>>675433944
I did read what you wrote. The joke is that muslim sjws spend all their time defending good muslims. And even good muslims spend all their time defending themselves rather than focusing on and comming up with solutions regarding the violent minority.

Its explained in the video, didnt you watch it?

>>
>>675433682
What is a businessman?
>>
Bernie at least sounds educated when he speaks
I'd never thought people would fall so low as to see hope in candidates that will never give two shits about people after they are elected.
Taxing the rich and raising the standard of living sounds logical to me
Isn't making billions of dollars a.little excessive.You can't carry it with you to the grave
>>
>>675434224
>there's 1.8 billion followers... of islam
yeah no shit you fucking raghead KYS
Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 49

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.