Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey guys, I m from belgian and I have a simple question : Why

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 41
File: ShowImage.jpg (71 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
71 KB, 758x530
Hey guys,

I m from belgian and I have a simple question : Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ? I cannot understand ....
>>
cause belgium is a kebab infested country
id rather kill myself than live with all the mudslimes in brussels or liege
>>
they just want to attack you since you let so many ISIS in, once europe becomes an islamic republic they'll probably stop
>>
Man you really think that the kebab kill people ...

You really think that all muslims wanna kills the non muslims peoples, that really stupid
>>
Because Belgium is a mudslime-infested cesspit. You let them all in, these are the consequences.

Brussels got rustled.
>>
File: george-w-bush-1.jpg (80 KB, 339x345) Image search: [Google]
george-w-bush-1.jpg
80 KB, 339x345
>Bring
>Back
>Bush

>November 2016
>Bush re-elected after modification is made to the US constitution allowing a 3rd mandate
>Immediately appoints Rumsfeld as supreme commander of the armed forces
>By the start of December, "Rumsfeld's Wreckers" aka all of the USAs nukes surround the middle east
>All muslims beg for forgiveness as Dons finger inches towards the big red button
>Red necks and kikes the world around urge him on
>Rumsfeld's finger stops millimeters short of activating muslim-murdering havoc
>Suddenly Donald removes his face-mask and reveals his true identity
>He is Donald, but not Rumsfeld
>His finger finishes pressing the button
>A quiet whisper is heard from the control room
>"Can't stump the Trump"
>The president adresses the world and announces his intention to invade Iraq in search of WMDs
>hfw
>>
File: cancer of humanity.png (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cancer of humanity.png
51 KB, 600x600
>>675288786
Because of religion.
All religion should be removed from existence.
>>
>>675288786
>>675288929
Operation remove kebab
>>
Where is your humanism in your sentence ... You are not different from them ...
>>
File: CaseMangif.gif (3 MB, 384x298) Image search: [Google]
CaseMangif.gif
3 MB, 384x298
>>
People who say that it's because all muslims are terrorist, I think terrorists have to kill you instead of belgian people.
>>
Don't blame the religion, blame the people guys.
>>
>>675289281
yes, some of your finer points need ironing out but in general I have to agree with the overall argument.
>>
>>675288786
Because you don't live properly, following the proper rules and laws as outlined in that most perfect holy book, the Koran.

You don't keep your women in line.

You don't make them wear proper clothes.

You allow filth on your radios, televisions, and internet.

You spread corruption everywhere.

You do not punish the guilty properly.

The list goes on and on and on.

Straighten up, live like you are supposed to, kill all the heathens, pagans, and non-believers. Fix your country to be a proper place for humans and their women. Then you will know the peace of Islam.
>>
>>675289920
erh, it's the same thing. Religion is man-made.
>>
File: 1445800816288.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445800816288.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>675289920
>>
>>675289281
That's why China and the USSR were perfection and had no issues. No religion allowed, the practice of such was outlawed.
>>
belgium is the heart of the europe.
>>
>>675290059
Yes I agree. But don't blame Islam because of some terrorists of ISIS. It's not the same. I know a lot of muslims who are twice the woman I am.
>>
File: johnny 5.jpg (20 KB, 321x445) Image search: [Google]
johnny 5.jpg
20 KB, 321x445
>>675288786

I was thinking about 9/11 and all that the other day... the whole motivation for attacking the west like that just seems so strange. I have a hard time believing that someone smart enough to plan the attacks is stupid enough to think the attack will help their cause. Yeah, there's the angle where they want to spark a war... but why would they do that? We(the west) would *easily* win. Are terrorists just a bunch of autists? Engineer smart but socially retarded? Is it really just false flag attacks? I dunno...
>>
File: 1436248475760.png (62 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1436248475760.png
62 KB, 191x200
>>675289280
>>
>>675288786
EU headquarters, NATO, anything related to europe common policiy is in brussels.. sucks man!
>>
>>675288786
Muslims are animals. Kick them out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmGoc3TmPcY
Because Muhammad that's why
>>
>>675290492
9/11 got them more recruits and donations.

This attack in Belgium will get them more recruits and donations.

That's how this works. They take action, they get more recruits and monetary support.
>>
File: 1448465450133.jpg (281 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1448465450133.jpg
281 KB, 730x1095
A lot of radical Muslims are suffering from recent trauma reflecting cultural insensitivity resulting from colonialism, White Privilege, and institutional racism.
>>
>>675288786
cos fuck you thats why
next question
>>
File: dTGZBmL.jpg (45 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
dTGZBmL.jpg
45 KB, 531x471
>>675290718
You best be joking, boy.
>>
File: my little monster.jpg (13 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
my little monster.jpg
13 KB, 200x300
>>675289281
I dunno... I'm starting to think we just need to get rid of one religion... or only have one religion.

Religion is useful. It exists to provide short-term 'software patches' to the slow process of evolution. We need irrational beliefs because sometimes behaviors which benefit our survival do not come naturally to our naturally evolved brains. Atheism fails to replace the necessary components of religion, which is why is has basically failed and continues to fail.

God doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is a useful and powerful concept. God is an app you run. Does microsoft windows actually exist?
>>
>>675290718
>A lot of radical Muslims are suffering from their leadership fucking them over and blaming the West, particularly America, Europe, and Israel.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>675288786
>thinking they care about targets
>>
>>675290471

Fuck you nigga. Islam is a hate religion against non muslims.

Yeah sure not every muslim is a terrorist but islam has a big percentage of radicals who are potential terrorist.
>>
>>675288786
They probably have a inferior complex and come broken homes.
>>
>>675290693

I agree with this guy.
But it makes me wonder, if you escalate the conflict the more polarization and the fighting goes on.
So what are the realistic peaceful options?
>>
>>675288786
Because they're brainwashed twats.
>>
>>675290718
Some low quality bait right here
>>
>>675290866
Right now, the most advanced western science says that there is a 99.99999% (repeating) chance that God exists. Science just can't tell in what form, or the reason why God created our universe. It is extremely likely that this is all just a simulation on an advanced computer, but whether it is educational or entertainment or a science experiment, our science cannot tell at this time.

There is a small chance that this universe was created by beings in another universe for their own purposes.

There is an infinitely close to zero chance that this universe did not have an active creator as its origin.

Science is strange like that. Give it 50 years, and the best science will be back to not being able to tell if there is any chance that this universe was created "artificially", as that is just how science usually goes.
>>
File: avoid-muslims.jpg (55 KB, 670x406) Image search: [Google]
avoid-muslims.jpg
55 KB, 670x406
>>675291297
When you see a mudslime with a bomb, just say NO
>>
>>675290471
Fuck Islam
The religion of bad hygiene
>>
>>675291297

Realistic ones? Who the fuck knows.

The best bet would be to just kill muslims on sight, but even that is flawed to hell and back.

If you give in to them, they'll destroy the world by making everything as shit as the middle east.

Can't kill them, can't join them, can't win. I guess we could try to leave the planet, nuke them from orbit, then move back in a few decades later, but I don't think anyone has the resources for that.
>>
>>675288786
Maybe it's about this nigger from Molenbeek and his arrest, sure they pushed the others to acting fast.
>>
>>675290939
Not defending those rag heads but They have every right to hate the US. Our government literally raped the Middle East, so.......
>>
>>675291830

Our government also supported them and hailed them as heroes before that, back when we were giving them funds and weapons to fight the soviet proxies with.

We stopped, they got pissed and started attacking us instead. And we just made it fucking worse from there by slicing off the hydra's heads.
>>
>>675291297
Best answer? Kill all muslims. Just kill them all. Profile anyone coming into your country, and if you suspect they are muslim, kill them.

Because even conversion will not stop them. If you don't do exactly like they want you to do, they will kill you. No matter how studied and devout you may be as a muslim, if you are not their exact flavor and color, they will hurt you and kill you horribly, as an object lesson to those that will not follow the one true path.

So the only answer is to kill them all, particularly when 70% of muslims surveyed in Europe agreed that everyone should live like proper muslims under sharia law, and what the jhihadists are doing is ok, or are just taking it a bit too far.

Remember, you cannot get into very much trouble for following the life of the main prophet/savior of that religion. And Mohammed was an invader, terrorist, and conqueror. So doing those things must be okay to those that follow his teachings and the message he left from his god.
>>
>>675288786
Cuz there pussys they can only attack easy targets and there hoping to scare people and governments to back off them which won't happen. It's only a matter of time before this disease of terror is destroyed.
>>
>>675291644
I agree. Take off and nuke the site from orbit.

Its the only way to be sure.
>>
>>675288786
>Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ?
you are not muslim
that is all the justification a muslim that takes the quran literally needs
>>
>>675292359

Heh. I like your style, /b/ro.
>>
>>675291519
I agree in a way, but I don't like to call that being "God" though.
It adds a bad connotation, like it's implying that everything religions say is right, which is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>675292191
>Just kill them all

American detected
>>
>>675288786
Why do they attack?

Because shit lords like Drumpf, and Cruz run their mouths, and agitate them into this kind of reaction. The American Republican Party in general is a giant cancer to the entire world, and needs to be eradicated.

As a liberal, I am truly sorry for what my fellow idiots in my country are bringing on for the entire world. Know this however, we are working hard to change this and put and end to them or educate them.
>>
File: current year.png (91 KB, 627x672) Image search: [Google]
current year.png
91 KB, 627x672
>>675288786
Critical shitskin mass = assplode
>>
>>675291830
When the US wasn't supporting them and making them safe from their enemies.

Unless you are talking about when they were ruled by the British? Or the Persians (Ottomans)? Or the... well, you get the picture.

They've been hating and raping each other since the day their ancestors walked into those lands. They don't need an excuse to hurt and kill you other than you are not them. That some of their leaders have figured out how to send their worst people out into the world to rape and kill far from home just shows you how human societies work to protect themselves from their worst members.

Now, there would be a whole lot less of these crazies in the world to begin with if the middle east didn't practice fucking little boys constantly, nor beating and torturing little boys that aren't good little sex slaves until they are.
Many of the extremists are nothing but the most gamma of males trying to seize a higher rank than "dick sucker #4" from when they were children. Others are just hated filled men who have had all of life's advantages and had the free time to obsess over the meaning of their own life and how they might englorify themselves in this life and the afterlife.
>>
>>675288786
They attack any easy "western" target they can. They'd love to attack America but most of the willing American muslims get arrested by FBI honeypots before they can do anything.
>>
>>675292670
>everything religions say is right
>which is absolute bullshit.

that's, awesome man. you just did what religions do. blew my mind anon. well done.
>>
File: 1455393948425.jpg (49 KB, 665x493) Image search: [Google]
1455393948425.jpg
49 KB, 665x493
>>675288786
>Hey guys,
>I m from Russia and I have a simple question : Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ? I cannot understand ....
>>
>>675292809
>every single one is white

kill muslims AND these cunts
>>
File: memorex.jpg (7 KB, 238x150) Image search: [Google]
memorex.jpg
7 KB, 238x150
>>675291519

Bullshit but whatever I'll bite.

But first you need to define what god you're talking about. I don't really care if the universe has/had a creator or not... the important thing, to me anyway, is if the thing looks anything like the god described in any of history's religions. As far as I can tell, there is no personal god. There isn't a god that gives a shit about you or wants to communicate with you.

Whether or not there is an intelligent force which created this game but who does not want to interact with me is moot. He is a god in a sense but not in the sense that matters to most humans.
>>
>>675292849
What? explain how? I literally just said that not everything they say is true, how can you imply otherwise?
>>
>>675292811
so you are saying because of hundreds of years of raping the arab region (until this day) they are getting slightly annoyed and now 'we' need to do something about it.

good logic man. I like you.
>>
Because we're the capitol of europe. Which stupid person put it in our little country, i don't know, but we are.
For the people saying that the muslims support this behaviour, I tjink you're wrong.
>>
>>675288786
>I m from belgian and I have a simple question : Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ? I cannot understand ....

Israel. False flag attack. Again.
>>
>>675293089
>religions= absolute truths
>you claim its absolute bullshit.

same thing anon. just from another perspective (yours) which you assume is right, just like they do.
>>
They know you are weak. They know you will probably cuck out. They also know you have a history of strength. While your garden variety sand nigger is an illiterate breeder, the middle and upper classes are very aware of history. Belgium is one of the world's most prolific small arms dealers, and they don't work with roods.

If Daesh can show older, smaller europoors they are easily hit, they will spread the cuck virus.

Belgium, Nederlands, Czech, Italy, are all teetering targets. They will avoid Polska, danemark, Norway, and most of former satellites, as these guys are itching for a fight.
>>
>>675292670
The creator of a universe is by definition, its god. Whether that creator then has any further influence on that universe (ie, helping, guiding, altering things) or never performs any other acts (ie, starting up the simulator and watching what develops) does not change that.
>>
>>675291519
low quality bait, try harder
>>
>>675292686
How cute.
>>
>>675293212
>I tjink you're wrong.

asianfag detected
>>
>>675288786
honestly, and this comes from my pure sense of historically how you deal with an insurgent force (yes these guys in Europe is technically an insurgency). You have to come down so harshly on the community as a whole.

All families known to support terrorism, proven to support terrorism are shot in the streets, their bodies displayed publicly.

all terrorists captured are tortured, think medieval. like skinned alive, then salted, then burned (yes real example).

if you want these things to stop you have to make the people most susceptible to the ideology afraid of what you would do if they had said ideology.

I'm not a humanitarian. I have answers to questions, but the world will not listen. the world hasn't been pushed far enough.
>>
>>675293230
False flag yes, but not Israel. Trump is behind this to fear-monger his people into continued Islamophobia.
>>
>>675288786

Because you are not a Muslim. That's it.
>>
>>675288786
Because extremist Muslims get triggered by people being happy.
They're like the Grinch but retarded.
>>
>>675290014
BarakAllahu feek brother
>>
>>675292833
This is why European naivety is so sad. Yes, part of it is retaliation for wars, but they see the entirety of the west as decadent, evil, and unislamic.
>>
>>675293230
sounds logic but, any proof?
>>
>>675288786
1 .Because it's in some people's interest to make you feel unsafe in your so called democracy. New laws and regulations will slowly abroge all your rights and freedom. Ans as a moron you will even vote them. You'll be a perfect robot for those who will use you.

2. Because all religions are shit and in order to protect everyones right to believe in bullshit, noboday dares attack the heart of the problem : religious extremism.

3. ISIS are some dangerous jerks, there's nothing to understand there, should just be cleaned up like cockroaches. But nobody dares because Mr Bush Jr already messed up in the area. We should invade and clean up now, but in b4 crusade, islamophobia and shit...
>>
>>675293490
This
>>
>>675290471

Hmm, yeah, strange how these terror attacks aren't happening in Hungary, Poland and Slovenia. I'm sure it's just another coincidence eh, schlomo?
>>
>>675293490
in this day and age this would only blossom forth more terrorists
>>
>>675293490
How do you think Saddam kept them in check all those years. They only understand one thing.
>>
File: howlowtogo.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
howlowtogo.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>675292767
Bait quality getting even lower.
>>
>>675293273
Exactly. It's what I believe, based on my experiences in life. Am I supposed to not think at all?
How does that blow your mind? You literally just stated what this confilct is all about, which I assumed everyone already knew.
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31 KB, 598x448
>>675290718
>>White Privilege
they arent blacks or asian eighter ya fuckwit....
also you wont pull the wool over our eyes again with that bullshit
>>
>>675293300
there's a reason France and Belgium are hit though.

their police/intelligence infrastructures are barely alive and/or many of their machineries are competing with each other and fracturing focus.

Belgium is because poor management and money.
France is because WW2 and their endless fuck ups.

easy targets i'd say
>>
>>675293727
He did it by killing Kurds? Alright guys, I think we found our solution!
>>
>>675293695
thats the problem. you make them fear terrorism. you have to be harsh, uncaring and unflinching. you pull them out like weeds in your garden.
>>
>>675288786
Why is no one nuking the middle east?
>>
>>675288786
Stop fearing for your life. Your life will be taken no matter what, better inform yourself better. You act on emotion not rationalism.

Fix your life to fix your afterlife.

Islam will win no matter what you or I will do, since Islam is from the Almighty God.
>>
>>675293340
fuck you moron!
>>
>>675293893
nukes create longterm problems, thinking three ac130 gunships circling raqqa destroying the entire city from outside to in

this would send a clear message.
>>
>>675291519
>Right now, the most advanced western science says that there is a 99.99999% (repeating) chance that God exists

Lol source ?
Everything science said about religion can be summed up as "We don't need the guy."

God existing as a scientific model can't predict anything and thus ca't be disproven. Just in the same way you can't beat a pidgin at chess.

And the "we don't need god to explain the world" goes back as far as the ancient greeks....
>>
>>675289101
Blanket statements and xenophobia exist for a reason
>see Paris or Brussels
>>
>>675293793
logic says you cannot undermine an absolute truth....with an absolute truth.

Lets put it this way, where is your proof that religions are wrong in claiming absolute truths?
>>
/B/elgianfag here,

This country is one of the most horribly run countries in all of Western Europe.

>Catches Abdeslam
>Boasts about how they caught Abdeslam
>Doesn't think about possible retaliations
>IS decides to teach the fascists running the country a fucking lesson
>Belgov doesn't decide to take any precautionary actions, like installing military units at every station entry
>Shit goes down
>"It's not our fault, we did everything to prevent this"
>Meanwhile has been spending millions to keep military in bullshit locations while nothing happened.

God fucking damn NV-A.
>>
File: 1438990853247.jpg (58 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1438990853247.jpg
58 KB, 474x595
>>675291519
nice try
>>
>>675290014
And yet, all you fucking sandniggers are coming to this country.
Seems a little bit retarded to come and bring your whole family to a country that does not fit your beliefs, don't you think ?
>>
>>675291519
>>675294206

God is an artifact of the social human brain. Because humans are pack animals, we heave been very good at guessing the intent of other humans and animals, which was (and is still is) key to survival.

One of the side effect is that we humanize or give "intents" to things that don't have any.

Like fucking furries, rains are the cloud being sad, or everything has an intent behind it (god).
>>
>>675294266

Where is your proof that they are right in claiming absolute truths?

How do you prove something is so when there is no proof for or against it? You may as well be pitting an unstoppable force vs. an immovable object.
>>
>>675288786
Unfortunately 5-6years ago we as a society watched the destruction of a other country Syria and did nothing now Europe is paying the price for the ineptitude of governments Un willing ness to make raqqa in to glass or get other muslim countries to fix what they started until then where going to be in a massive shit storm for years
>>
File: muslims.jpg (49 KB, 1200x451) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
49 KB, 1200x451
because they caaan
>>
>>675294529
That's why we need this guy
>>
>>675293100
My point was that Europeans have not been raping them for centuries. The US barely has a few decades in, Europe barely has 50 years in before that. Before *that*, no one in the West gave a damn about what they had so they got raped by their neighbors.

The middle east only became important about WW2, due to its large petroleum reserves and the fact that there is nothing to worry about when getting it out of the ground. Before petro was important to the West, the brits only held on to it as a stepping stone and warehouse for their good colonies in the east.

So it isn't that the West has been screwing them for the past 10 centuries. In terms of history, the West just shoved out their other asswipes pushing them around. They have much more hate for the Persians (Iranians) and that's over local competition, slaving, raiding, and religious differences in their interpretation of the Koran and the Hadith.
>>
>>675288786
because muhammad say kill non-muslims
>>
>>675294529
>>Doesn't think about possible retaliations

you don't plan and execute attacks like these in 4 days anon. the logistics alone are very time consuming.
if anything they speed up an already placed timeframe after the arrests but it would have happened anyways.
>>
>>675294650
ok never mind anon, you're not getting it.
or I am explaining it badly, either way, fuck America.
>>
Omdat Brussel ook de Europese hoofdstad is en omdat we Salah Abdeslam hebben opgepakt
>>
>>675294266
There is none. As there is no proof that there aren't any dinosaurs with wings riding on monocycles on earth right now. Like I said, what I believe is based on my experiences. As is what religious people believe. If you had to rely on absolute proof for everything in the world, it would be very, very hard to live.

I assume you took the term "absolute bullshit" a bit to literal. What I meant to say was "which I think is bullshit".
>>
>>675294881
So why not install bag searches at every metrostation or, ya know, the international fucking airport?

They didn't use their brain.

Furthermore, they knew IS was here, and they've been spending millions on gathering intelligence. How the fuck were they unable to find out about this shit?

They've acted in the same dumb way Paris did after Charlie Hebdo, thinking that would be the end.
>>
>>675288786

as a muslim, i am ashamed.
>>
>>675293641
Not just Baby Bush. Obama as well. Once you knock off the madman that keeps everyone in their place and NOT fucking with people, you need to stick around until you can teach the locals how to live peacefully with other humans, or stick around until you can make your own madman, give him all that he needs to beat down the crazies and their relatives, and then get the hell out.
>>
>>675295255
what kill count not high enough.....get the fuck outta here
>>
>>675295255
You should commit sudoku to show your shame
>>
>>675294529
Ture. Then Bart De Zever goes around saying it's "The blackest day in Belgium since WWII".

What a cunt, immediately trying to link it to a war.
>>
>>675295040

Nah man, if anyone isn't getting it, it's you.

If there's no proof for or against something, especially something that doesn't matter (like whether a god exists or not) there's no point in putting any thought unless it becomes important or you're using it for a philosophical exercise.

Believing in that which cannot be proven and must only be believed on blind faith and the teachings of other people is the reason why the Muslims are raping Europe.
>>
>>675295350
you are fighting an insurgency, really a war is the only thing to compare it to.
>>
>>675294846
sandnigger here
>how exploding in a fuckin aeroport will kill non-muslims
>my aunt delayed her flight to brussels 2 days ago
>she could've been dead along with 2 7 yo cousins
>>
>>675295350
Not only that, a week or something ago he said Jambon was doing a formidable job at keeping Belgium safe from terror attacks.
>>
>>675288786

because the muricans started their mission to destabilize the entire middle east in 2001 starting with afghanistan, then irak, then lybia, syria... etc all with help from the EU.

Why? Destabilize an oil rich country and make it easy to illegally obtain oil. war also creates refugees which are needed in europe because of the low birthrates there are too many old people and not enough young people to work an pay taxes.

governments want alot of taxpayers because money gives power. they want their position secured. and be powerfull compared to the rest of the world.

Also, the dictators (saddam, Moammar Qadhafi, Asad) that had grip on their countries in the middle east (which did not cause problems for us at all) were considered a threat to murican and european politicians. And it is better to have a mild militairy group like ISIS with no real serious threat to the government.

in short our governments rather have a few of their own civillians murdered in cold blood (attacks in paris, wtc, todays attacks in brussel etc) then to have enemy dictators minding their ow business across seas.
>>
>>675295433
True, but this guy is trying to get the masses to think that way, and get the attention to him. Kind of like Trump really.
>>
>>675294784
Amerifat history knowledge...
Don't if I should laugh or cry.
Roots of civilisation are probably between Las Vegas and Los Angeles I guess.
In b4 I'm not a mudslime, and not even pro shitmudlands. hate them more than you do. But for the great impostor's sake... Read some books and stop wikipedia.
>>
>>675288786
belgium is a nest of terrorist
>>
>>675292809
lel at those transgender faggots in pink, cuckTOtheMAX
>>
>>675293809
Yup. Why GIGN+GIPN+RAID+ 5 other intel agencies when only ONE would be better ?

That and the strong presence of algerians that are still butthurt over France raping their country 60 years ago. Resentful Immigrants = badly integrated => Petty Crimes => Prison => Radicalization => Kaboum.

Just look at the terrorist origins. more than 2/3 of them were Algerians. (Fact that is brushed under the rugfor obvious witchhunting reasons).
>>
>>675293834
He did it by killing and torturing the hell out of the local Shia population. Female Shia would be grabbed off the streets, tossed into dungeons, and raped for weeks. Sometimes their fathers, brothers, and husbands were brought to watch and then be beaten.

He did it by literally SKINNING anyone that had any success trying to resist his rule or overcome his tribe (the Sunni).

He employed terrible, ancient and modern tortures and by killing people if he actually thought someone was DANGEROUS (to himself, his family, his people).

The Kurds just have the misfortune of the British empire to not draw a country for them on its maps.
>>
>>675288786
Ask the fucking Mudslimes.
>>
>>675288786
Because you're weak.
>>
File: 1414000939666.jpg (89 KB, 485x490) Image search: [Google]
1414000939666.jpg
89 KB, 485x490
>>675295255
>>
>>675295581
why do yu think that?
>>
>>675294769
If you support him, an hero, faggot.
>>
>>675295705
Yeah yeah but none of that matters.

Sadam only wrongdoing was trying to sell oil in an another currency than the dollar.

Mr Khadafi tried that too.
>>
>>675293893
Waste of good nukes. You cannot bomb people back to the stone age when they are already living in it, and you cannot torture them with cancerous deaths when they don't live past 35 or 40 to begin with.
>>
>>675295581
*Brussels
>>
>>675295993
*Molenbeek
>>
I HOPE ALL YOU MORONS WITH YOUR 'REFUGEES WELCOME' SIGNS ARE HAPPY NOW.

FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU ALL.

YOU AND MERKEL HAVE THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT ON YOUR HANDS.

WHY ARE WE ALLOWING EUROPE TO REVERT BACK TO THE STONE AGE???
>>
>>675295865
Kanker op kut waal
>>
>>675295516
'Minding their own buisness'
Why does Europe have such a high horse?
>>
>>675290014
sandnigger here ;
GO FUCK YOURSELF
if you are really a muslim you should know that you dont have th right to judge people , you dont decide who's good and who's bad ,islam gave the choice to believe or not believe ( read the quran ) faggot , just to remind you that a prostitute went to heaven for giving a dog to drink ,this isis shitheads only killing innocent people and complain how the world is bombing innocent people in the middle east ,anyway nobody in brussels is responsible of what happening in the middle east , sharia cant be applied in this time , no one can have all these power without using it in wrong way (isis proven that ) like the sahaba did so if you are there stop complaining about how they are living or get the fuck out , and go for afghanistan i'm sure someone from there will be glad to replace you
>>
File: PossibleSolution.png (340 KB, 878x365) Image search: [Google]
PossibleSolution.png
340 KB, 878x365
>>675288786
I wonder if there is a way to stop this religiously motivated violence.

Maybe they'd just find another reason to do it tho... Hm.
>>
>>675295993
>>675296053
*Europe
>>
File: 1458662814592.jpg (79 KB, 684x887) Image search: [Google]
1458662814592.jpg
79 KB, 684x887
>>
>>675295993
Brussels is the capital of Belgium dumb ass
>>
>>675296085
Hehe als ge een derde rijk wilt installeren, is het misschien slimmer om een overdose aan heroine te nemen, en dan band of brothers te bingen, nazi.
>>
>>675296191
No way! I had no idea!!!!!
I just narrowed it down, you assclam.
>>
>>675288786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

This explains it all.
>>
>>675289281
Yeah, because the wars with the highest death count were religious wars. Fact check homie, it's not religion that kill. It's bad people that kill. Remove religion and you will still have people killing people. Unless mankind moves forward as a whole, and stops viewing itself as us and them, these things will continue. I'm not preaching communism either. Communists (who are against religion and purely secular) are some of the worse offenders, killing tens of millions, if not more.
>>
>>675296191
Brussel*
(if you live in Belgium)
>>
>>675288786
Because soft targets. You trust them, so they have an easier time attacking you.

You do understand terrorism, right? If you accept them, they will bomb you because it's easy. If you don't accept them, they will bomb you for being hateful.
There is no winning. Extermination of all sand people is the only choice.
>>
>>675295216
well for one because of western values.

we demand privacy and freedom so there are limits to what police and intelligence services can do/are allowed to do.

if you want to be effective you gonna need to monitor everyone and everything. or at least be allowed to monitor at random.
which is not what people want.

There's a good reason Apple refuses to undermine its client's security because we don't want Stasi or Gestapo governments.
>>
>>675295854

found the drumpf supporter
>>
>>675289573
If I avoid eye contact, maybe he won't notice me
>>
>>675296282
I'm no deutchbag but I think he is talking about heroin overdoses and band of brothers the show?
>>
>>675291604
You do realize Islam has high standards for cleanliness? Muslims can't pray their 5 daily prayers without washing up beforehand. Their bodies have to be in a clean state to worship.
>>
They act like refugees, waiting for an order to attack.
>>
>>675295423
is your opinion....
>>
>>675295294
Yes.
They (representing us) pretended giving them their freedom and all the crap. What they forgot along the way is that The brits, the French, the US citizens and folks all fought for their democracy and rights... They didn't and wouldn't have accepted it as a present from another country.
It was silly to think democracy could be exported over there like a donut...
>>
>>675294206
11 dimensional physics, actually. Super gravity, the M-brane. It is an emergent fact of our best science that there is an infinite amount of universes.

As the number of universes go up, the number of those universes that are artificial goes up. As science currently thinks that number is infinite, it means there's an infinite chance that the universe you occupy was created.

Most likely, in a computer. As the more universes, the more with intelligent life who have developed technology. We are about 7 years from being able to perfectly simulate a human brain in a computer. As technology progresses, we will be able to simulate more human brains, and as you project from that, it turns out we aren't far away ourselves from creating a bunch of universes filled with simulated beings on the level of actual humans.

So our emergent science tells us: the largest amount of universes that exist are simulations.

Further more, our own science tells us we can create new physical universes. We just have to get enough energy concentrated in one spot to do this. Science tells us this universe will then go away from us, and evolve on its own. From this we can determine that some small number of universes will be created by beings, just as experiments.

Science leads us to: Most universes are simulations, some are physical but created by beings, and some are unknown in origin but are likely to be natural (ie, membranes colliding or touching against each other to create the initial spark seed).
>>
>>675296563
He is also a filthy liberal
>>
>>675296584
Washing your hands with shit covered water is not considered clean in the states.
>>
>>675288786
>Molenbeek – one of Brussels’ 19 districts– has a population of about 100,000, with around 30% of foreign nationality and more than 40% with foreign roots.

there is your problem
>>
I hope Trump wins now.
>>
>>675296426

To be fair, removing the current religions and their doctrines would give people less reasons to kill each other.

For instance, religion serves as a banner to get behind in order to do horrible things. Remove the banner, and you expose these atrocities for what they really are: Senseless violence.

No civil person likes a violent maniac, and this would force them to show their true faces as opposed to hiding behind their "religion of peace".
>>
>>675296499
Sure, I agree, but military soldiers have been staring at me every single day since the latter paris attacks, would you call that privacy? Belgium reacts in a paranoid, hectic fashion by instating a fake feeling of safety, without the slightest idea of how to keep things safe and under control.
>>
>>675296825
It's not considered clean in Islam either.
>>
>>675296821
Kek! Fucking libcucks.
>>
>>675288786
because your country is weak
the divisions between Walloons and Flemish have weakened the federal state and transformed Brussells into a safe heaven for terrorists, drugs dealers, arm dealers
they attacked Belgium because they could
plus they know we're all going to react
I live in Paris and I didn't feel that confident this morning when I went to class
it's not like blowing up niggers or sandniggers, we're the master race
>>
>>675294607
Bringing the light and peace of Allah to the ignorant and non-believers is required of us.
>>
File: war-021463093.jpg (65 KB, 477x720) Image search: [Google]
war-021463093.jpg
65 KB, 477x720
>>675290492
>I was thinking about 9/11 and all that the other day... the whole motivation for attacking the west like that just seems so strange. I have a hard time believing that someone smart enough to plan the attacks is stupid enough to think the attack will help their cause. Yeah, there's the angle where they want to spark a war... but why would they do that? We(the west) would *easily* win. Are terrorists just a bunch of autists? Engineer smart but socially retarded? Is it really just false flag attacks? I dunno...

You should really read about al Qaeda's ideology and bin Laden's vision.
At the end of the day they are an apocalyptic death cult who want to accelerate the end times.
Their prophecy is that the Muslims will battle Rome and the Maddi will return. They count the USA as Rome.
Bin Laden literally wrote that he wanted the US to invade Muslim countries so he could "bleed them" and unite the Ummah.
>>
>>675288786
coz you touch yourself at night
>>
>>675296928
Ya cuz every mudslime cleans them selves with Poland springs water before they get on their knees to suck an imaginary cock.
>>
File: CaterinaSforza.png (743 KB, 695x880) Image search: [Google]
CaterinaSforza.png
743 KB, 695x880
>>675296415
Holy shit /b/ro that was powerful
>>
>>675296821
And you're a fucking nazi.
>>
>>675291519
mind saucing all this "science" you speak of? I'm just not buying it bro.
>>
>>675288786
because our country arrested sallah abdeslam
>>
>>675297219
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>675297113
it worked when the USSR invaded Afghanistan so he thought it could work again
the US didn't fuck up too much in Afghanistan but they massively fucked up in Iraq
>>
>>675297081
>real sandnigger here
you must be trolling this is bait
>>
>>675296888
checked, but this proves my point exactly. he will wrongly leverage this to his advantage.
>>
>>675289369
>humanism
>/b/
You must be new here... (though I do agree with you)
>>
>>675288786
murrica here they hate your freedumz
>>
>>675295705
>raped for weeks. Sometimes their fathers, brothers, and husbands were brought to watch
wow, sounds like good fun
>>
>>675297242
Kek. He has none anon. Their go to excuse, well you can't prove he doesn't exist... Fucking religion, everything what's wrong with the world. Even if there was a creator you really think hed be watching us all? Would you be aware of every single one of your 6 billion Sims at all time? Nope. Just focused on the two fucking each other in the shower.
>>
>>675296890
I don't think it would give people less reasons for killing each other. i think it would give people new reasons for killing each other. The middle east for the past hundred or so years, has been a breeding ground for violence. Internal and external. If the people in the middle east didn't rally behind Islam to combat the west and their invasions and interference in their lands, then they would likely choose something else. Maybe nationalism and Arab pride. Maybe something else.

There are Muslim countries like Indonesia who aren't involved with any of this violence, and are still Muslim. I suspect that perhaps due to high interest in the middle east from the world, it has left it in a cycle of violence.

I'm no historian or anything, but from my understanding, a lot of the places in the world (not all of them) affected by imperialism and colonialism have not been able to fully recover and are sort of stuck in a cycle of violence, and when order seems to be coming about (even if it isn't favorable order like in the case of Iraq with Saddam), something happens to re-stir the pot and cause more chaos (invasion of Iraq).
>>
>>675296415
doesn't really though. she just claims that a peaceful majority is irrelevant.

big fucking whoop. I bet she will claim the opposite about America because their peaceful majority are relevant because america
>>
>>675297157
>being this ignorant
learn something about the world bro. it's not quite as black and white as you think.
>>
>>675297639
What were you saying about Indonesia?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35309195
>>
>>675297615
To be fair, he didn't imply he would be watching us. He was talking about that possibility that he exists.
>>
>>675294699
Yeah thanks obama
>>
>>675297695
>being this new
I've learned plenty, one of them being that these dirty ass religious goat fuckers aren't going to stop until the whole world is as shitty and dirty and their shit hole country.
>>
Top Kek Isis getting so desperate cause they losing
>>
>>675297282
Well, aside from identifying with a group which literally eradicated most jews in Europe, only because they were jews, you could say you belong to the scum of the earth, and deserve only to be completely withheld of your human rights.

Have fun with your belittled, frustrated little life living somewhere in fucking Antwerp or some shit, either studying psychology, working a shitty day job, or rotting away in high school. Lowlife cunt.
>>
>>675297282
this
>>
>>675297899
Ok you got me their, tl;dr, but still, calling bullshit.
>>
>>675295892
You may be right, but I always thought it was just his bad luck. He was bragging for years about his WMD program to his own advisors (so they'd leak it to the Iranians to keep the Iranians back) and was managing to gear up some chemicals to support his claim, and then boom! 9-11. Baby Bush says, "Oh shit! Saddam is working on WMD, and he'll sell that shit for extra money to people that will use it against us! Better finish what Daddy started!" and then suddenly, the US Marines and Army find itself in downtown Bagdad, large and in charge. And then everyone was fuck all confused about what to do next.

Khadafi was punished for STOPPING his WMD program to try and show the other nuke chasers what could happen to them.

or maybe the tinfoils had it right, and the Rothchilds got made about the oil not being sold in the US dollar and not having control over their banking systems. Who knows?
>>
>>675297420
I'm not the person you replied to;
> he will leverage this
How is denying terrorist entry to a country, leveraging?
No one "forced" isis to do this. He's applying common sense, he's taking things that are in context, and applying real solutions. They don't need hugs and candy, they need vaporized.
> if we only accepted the Muslims...
Then they'd bomb us, like Belgium.
Muslims are hateful people, and should be treated like the cult of terror that they are.
>>
>>675297639

You're looking at it the wrong way.

You remove the mask that ANYONE can hide behind, and you remove the threat of people using religion as an excuse for their actions. If it does not exist, it can't be used as a weapon.

The cycle of violence can then be cut down on harsher, as you have now eroded away the justification for it.
>>
#StopIslam is the #1 trend on Twitter at the moment.
It's been met with the usual "Terrorism has no religion" rhetoric.
>>
Go to fucking /pol/ they know the answers to that.
>>
>>675298252
This reply brought a smile to my face anon. Dick is diamonds thinking of trump pushing the kill all sand niggers button
>>
>>675288786
you are part of the cohalition
+ in term of population bruxelle is daesh's second city
>>
File: jew.jpg (47 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
47 KB, 428x500
>>675298143
>>
>>675296927
how did the soldiers compromise your privacy? (other then maybe blocking your road when a certain police action is taking place)

War=panic anon, every country/region/city will act paranoid when such attacks happen.
that's just human nature.

Have to said though, Belgium police/intelligence services don't exactly have a good name.

But in the end of the day, if my country was under attack this way (Netherlands) I sure would be happy to see our soldiers roaming the streets for a while.

In essence though, there is not much anyone can do when a sleeping cell decides to take action. not everyone of these terrorists have been fighting in Syria. and certainly not every terrorist was a refugee.
and some of them aren't even arab.

what u gonna do?

maybe, just maybe, stop fucking up the arab region like we have done for the past 200 years. that could help.
>>
File: Islamic233.jpg (18 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Islamic233.jpg
18 KB, 500x333
Because Islam is a political system with religious elements, not strictly a religion. It's also wholly incompatible with Western values. This is Islam 101. You invade softly and slowly, and when your brethren kill in the name of Allah, you claim they aren't representative of Islam and cry racism if people argue otherwise.
>>
>>675297639
>affected by imperialism and colonialism
reject responsability on other
muslims kill non-muslims since 622 because muhammad say so
>>
>>675298417
Putin wants Trump to win, so that they can join forces against ISIS.
>>
Belgium men too busy doing Pedo
>>
>>675288786
Probably because you have invaded their country?
Killing their economy etc?
just some wild stabs in the dark here
>>
>>675298573
>being this stupid to think that a Putin endorsement is a good thing.

Just one more reason to vote for Bernie Sanders (or Hillary Clinton should Bernie lose).
>>
>>675298639
yeah man, fucking belgian warmongers
>>
>>675289281
something I can agree with.
>>
>>675295516
>because the muricans started their mission

and you stopped school at 18
>>
>>675298461
I agree. And have nothing to add. This is a first on /b/.
>>
>>675288786
They're being paid. Dur
/thread
>>
>>675291519
I sort of agree with your sentiment, if you'd only change "God" to "a god". There is no THE God, nothing we've come up with and written down about it here on Earth is likely to even border on true. However, the universe is vast, and immensely powerful beings, beings capable of creating planets and even life, are very fathomable. We would call them gods because that's our defining word for such a creature, but they're just extraterrestrial beings with much greater power than us. There is no THE God. If such a thing exists, it's not likely to be the last of its kind and Earth is not likely to be the only thing they've created.
>>
File: logique.jpg (126 KB, 859x812) Image search: [Google]
logique.jpg
126 KB, 859x812
>>
>>675298733

Oh yes, because voting in a socialist weenie or an out-and-out criminal is better than voting in a guy that the only other country on the planet with a nuke cache the same size as the US's (hell, it's probably still slightly bigger) likes.
>>
>>675298639
Belgium's only real colony was Congo
>>
Just for the believers.
Ok let's admit God created the Universe.
The question is... Who created God ??????
Answer; a bunch of clever fuckers, call them shamans, druids, preasts, monks.
The day you discovered the truth about Santa Claus, you should have thought a little further.
Thank me later.
Well yes I know, don't thank me, I'm sorry now you're on your own, no more God beside you. Get a pet, some are nice, call it God, see if I care.
>>
>>675298290
implying religions would not go underground and radicalize even more.

>mfw when we see catholic suicide bombers
>jewish bombers
>Christian bombers
>??
>profit

not to mention the fact that people don't really need religions to start attacking others.
we can use politics as well. (communism)
or use poverty as a reason (Nazi Germany)
or any fucking reason.
>>
>>675288786
Omdat je een domme Belg bent, iedereen is jullie frietes zat!
>>
>>675298417
I'm over 40.
I never considered myself "conservative" or intolerant until this election. Normally I vote libertarian. I'm sick of seeing an obvious bias of favorability to people that have no tolerance.
Nuke them till they glow, so we can shoot them in the dark.
They want nothing but to kill us, why continue to be 'soft' to them?

I don't wish hate upon anyone, but if I am forced into "one of us is going to die", I'm going to make sure it's not me.
>>
>>675291519
The difference is that the "god" you're talking about would be what we consider another sentient being.

If there is a creator of the universe it certainly isn't going to be the god of any petty insignificant religion that exists today. I also love when people just say "science". As if all of science just is this one big blob of sciency stuff that explains things not unlike magic.

Are you going to tell me that neurology is going to explain the mysteries of the solar system? Give us some specifics and a credible source otherwise fuck off
>>
KILL ME NOW FAM PLEASE, all these fags posting shit like pic related
>>
>>675299128

True, but it's one less reason.

If religion were to go underground and become violent as a whole, it would be MUCH easier to demonize and rally the populace against, since by that point they've effectively been rendered boogeymen.

And once it's been eradicated or cut down to tiny cults every now and then, we can work to correct the next issue, and then after that the next, and the next, until a reasonable balance has been formed between all of these factors.
>>
>>675298892
well fuck me. how is this possible.

I'm taking screenshots of our conversation so future generation bastards can see it is actually possible.

(but I fear the main reason is that neither you nor me are American)
>>
>>675299022
Kek, funny I was more or less saying exactly the same.>>675299067
>>
>>675299383
Rob Ford, he's the man (or was)
>>
>>675298733
Do you think the US will be respected by major super powers if we elect Hilary Clinton or Bernie Sanders?

We will have lost a lot of power the moment they come into office. I hope you have prepared your anus Europeans because the US is the only thing keeping China and Russia on their toes. The moment these quacks get in and start defunding our massive military China and Russia will be looking for nice new lands to "immigrate" to.
>>
>>675290603
>>675290693

this tbh fam
>>
File: 15-1.jpg (70 KB, 346x517) Image search: [Google]
15-1.jpg
70 KB, 346x517
>>
>>675288786
Didn't you government just arrest some kebob Abu da sandnigger, they fellow camel jockys are just upset the goat rape group is short one man, now they have to tag in some untested oaf. As we all know those goat fucking quasi humans are only out to cause fear and panic and to make people ask the very question you are asking now......because that question is the one that paralyses country's and governments, and people.
>>
>>675288786
>Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ? I cannot understand ....

Because we are not of their religion. It's as simple as that. Keep defending these barbarians, you stupid fucking liberals.
>>
File: 1425506971752.jpg (30 KB, 560x308) Image search: [Google]
1425506971752.jpg
30 KB, 560x308
>>
>>675299441
ok so you want a big brother Gestapo society. good luck with that anon.
>>
>>675299383
I'm sad Rob Ford died
funniest politician ever
>>
>>675299445
Haha, actually I'm dutch too. Just lived in Belgium my whole life.

Sadly, because this is /b/ after all, I am now obliged to call you a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>675299236
>Nuke them till they glow, so we can shoot them in the dark.

10/10, would vote.
>>
File: muslim.jpg (64 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
64 KB, 500x668
>>
>>675299651
>arrest some kebob Abu da sandnigger, they fellow camel jockys are just upset the goat rape group is short one man, now they have to tag in some untested oaf.

Stop speaking like a nigger will you?
>>
File: Ashura Baby.jpg (17 KB, 300x178) Image search: [Google]
Ashura Baby.jpg
17 KB, 300x178
>>
>>675299737

Hey, the governments of the world are working on it themselves for me.

And maybe, just fucking maybe, if we stop all this dumbassery or atleast minimize it, we can actually get some god damned science done and start exploring the cosmos.
>>
>>675299236

TrumpRubbingHisHandsTogether.jpg

kek, It's working.....
>>
>>675296142
"sharia cant be applied at this time"
I smell a moderate...
>>
>>675291519
You should flush after dumping so much shit.

>(repeats)
Kek
>>
>>675299856
Sure is sure sorry boss, don't worry now Toby be a good nigger, does just what masta say.....you wants I should dace for ya masta, I sings for ya masta.....fucking nigger.....
>>
YOLO amirite ?
>>
File: 453453.jpg (5 KB, 340x191) Image search: [Google]
453453.jpg
5 KB, 340x191
Goodbye, sweet prince
>>
>>675296890
It's mainly just Muslims killing people in the name of religious glory at this point. Everybody else has moved on.
>>
Never thought Id see the day where regular niggers became 100% safer than sand...the future-NOW!
>>
>>675295314
kek
>>
>>675300332
naw fam, all religion does this
>>
>>675299581
Europe realises that an individual president has little effect on their policy. so no, not much will change.

Russia wont be looking for new land other then the eastern-Europe zone they have been targeting already.

china will not go to war, that is not what they are about, and so often misunderstood by americans.
their war will be an economic/industrial war. it already has been for a while btw.

the US losing global power will be a good thing in terms of less global turmoil.

dispite what americans think, the UN forces operating in Europe are largely outnumbering and out-performing Russian forces. we don't realy need America to help us out in that respect. but thx for the offer.
>>
>>675289920

who are these people guys you speak of?
>>
File: 1457620025262.jpg (21 KB, 232x198) Image search: [Google]
1457620025262.jpg
21 KB, 232x198
>>675300248
>>
I say an all out attack on ISIS. Kill them all. Put an end to immigration. Look how it has improved the quality of life in Sweden.
>>
>>675288786
Because you kept letting sandniggers into your country.

REFUGEES WELCOME HAHAHA
>>
Hate the government. My country is the victim now.
>>
>>675300594
This
>>
>>675299781
I aint even mad bro
>>
>>675288786
belgians have nukes?
>>
File: 1451846657700.jpg (51 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
1451846657700.jpg
51 KB, 598x617
>>675288786
Why?
>pic related
>>
>>675300744
Why don't they use them?
>>
>>675300332

This guy >>675300467 is correct.

However, Muslims are the only ones out and out killing people. Other religions are content just to play fucking mindgames with people and keep them willfully ignorant of various things by blinding them with their ideologies.
>>
>>675299988
to do what, enforce our gestapo faggotry on peaceful aliens?
>>
>>675288786
Has nothing to do with refugees. You captured Abdesalem, those guys were probably his friends, Abdesalem probably snitched on them. So they decided instead of getting caught, they would blow themselves up.
>>
>>675300838
Agreed, you sir are correct...

Never thought I would say this on /b
>>
>>675300521
Naw, any US leadershit just need to read up about foreign affairs before they start shit

>D Rumsfeld binning 500 page report on how to handle sectarian divisions after the G war springs to mind
>>
>>675288786
because belgium sucks
it isnt even a real country.
just like liechtenstein.
the next shithole.
>>
>>675289280
Glorious! I hate Trump and Bush and mudslimes but fuck me that'd be great.
>>
>>675291265
>implying the bible isn't as violent as the koran
>>
>>675300796
on what? their own cities?
>>
>>675288786

Obvious bait.
>>
>>675300995
Establishment Pedos rings to boot
>>
>>675296142
>if you are really a muslim you should know that you dont have th right to judge people

>you, judging some guy: GO FUCK YOURSELF

Sound.

>a prostitute went to heaven for giving a dog to drink

hahaha

>sharia cant be applied in this time , no one can have all these power without using it in wrong way (isis proven that ) like the sahaba did so if you are there stop complaining about how they are living or get the fuck out , and go for afghanistan i'm sure someone from there will be glad to replace you

tl;dr - incomprehensible gibberish

faggot.
>>
File: 1454648051075.jpg (89 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454648051075.jpg
89 KB, 480x360
>>675299794
It's an old military phrase, from cadence.
>>675300060
Couldn't care less who is voting, or running. I'll gladly kill sand niggers. They want nothing more from me.
Irish immigrants wanted to be part of this country. Muslim immigrants want nothing but change and destruction.

I'll die on my feet before I bend my knees to lick the boots of terrorists, like you assume we should.
>>
>>675300906

>Implying that anything else we might find out there will inherently be peaceful

lol

And no, some of us just want to see how much of the universe we can get to and watch before it collapses in on itself.

Not to mention that such a thing would mean success as a species for humankind, since the only actual goal life has is to multiply, spread, and live. Which is to say, exist.
>>
>>675300838
>However, Muslims are NOT the only ones out and out killing people.

ftfy
>>
>>675301068
Every single religion is wrong. They might all have good morals and values at some point though, you introduce a human element and the whole thing goes to shit.
>>
File: IMG_20160316_102744.jpg (47 KB, 540x567) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_102744.jpg
47 KB, 540x567
>>675290219
>That's why China and the USSR were perfection
>chinks & Ivanovs used in same sentence with the word perfection
>mfw
>>
>>675301132
On the middle east?
>>
>>675300995

>liechtenstein
>shithole

Your american is showing, son
>>
>>675300796
very country without cojones but with nukes, very nukes without cojones
>>
>>675301211

>pedo rings
>is american

the irony
>>
>>675298461
>Have to said though, Belgium police/intelligence services don't exactly have a good name.

This is a really, really big understatement. It's a good day if they can find their ass from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>675301477
in which case they'd still be superior to american intel and special forces
>>
File: 1457642709276.png (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457642709276.png
84 KB, 500x500
>>675290471
>who are twice the woman I am.
>gr8 b8 m8 but I'll bite

That's only because you have a feminine penis, and you'll never actually be a woman. That's why you announced your gender on /b/ like a fucking newfag.

Tits or kill your self you trap.
>>
>>675301132
>on what? their own cities?
no, in the muslim world
>>
>>675301301
I would not be surprised at all if alien life is purposely isolating us and avoiding us because we humans (and you included) are such fucking warmongering faggots.
>>
File: 4535435.jpg (54 KB, 352x272) Image search: [Google]
4535435.jpg
54 KB, 352x272
>>675301422
Say what faggot?
>>
>>675299581
I don't think there's a single candidate that the world is going to respect should they become president.
>>
I don't mind muslims. The ones I've met have been alright. They won't get drunk as fuck and call you up for a deep conversation at 4AM which is a massive plus for me.
>>
>>675301068
>implying fictional stories aren't supposed to be violent

How do you expect to keep the readers engaged? 2 of every animal on the same boat, really?
>>
>>675301366
so basically do what they are doing, but worse.

ok.
>>
>>675296142
Why did I read this with a paki accent????
>>
>>675301727

Shit bait is shit. Go back, study and try again.
>>
>>675301302

Alright, let me rephrase: Muslims are the only ones making it a tremendous point to be out killing people for their religion.

Christians haven't gone on a crusade in ages, and for whatever reason seem to be attempting to play the 'Good guys' role in the world with their hippy help the Africans crap that doesn't work.

Dunno what the hell the Jews are up to, but since nobody's seriously blaming them for anything these days besides the Muslims and the wacknuts over at /pol/, it must not be killing people in droves.

Most other religions that are that extremist are too small to garner enough attention for anyone to give a fuck about, and the rest continue to fall under the previous post's statement.
>>
>>675300838
>This guy >>675300467 is correct.
>However, Muslims are the only ones out and out killing people

So he's not correct. Good to know, glad you agreed.
>>
>>675301914
>Stop being a cuck and actually strike back?
Yes
>>
>>675301715

Oh yes, I'm such a war mongering faggot, with my want of a peaceful humanity that keeps its' self violence down to the bare minimum and explores the stars just to see what's out there.

It's like you don't even use that lump of grey shit between your ears.
>>
>>675300467
>>675300838
>>675301302

This is a poor argument made by hipster pussies who lack the balls to call it the way that it is. And inb4 crusades or other dark ages / medieval history, because most people (not just Christians) were acting barbaric back then.

Let's instead examine the past 50-75 years. I am sorry but Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, etc aren't the ones out murdering innocent people, by blowing them up, burning them alive, drowning them alive, beheading them etc.

Your argument is a complete failure. You are a complete pussy if you can't admit what is really happening all over the world. Go suck Bernie's dick you faggot.
>>
>>675296744
Physics Ph.d here.

Im gonna check your dubs, because the rest is retarded. Stribg theory can not be tested firstly, so its a permanent theory. Youve been watching too many hamburger tv sir.

"7 years away from emulating a brain" nigga, what? We are only starting to understand proper brain chemistry, a.i. is not at this point for a long time either. Cite your source and it better not be science channel.

"Just get enough energy into a tiny space". This one is apex kek. No instrument can measure the planck scale silly, let alone do anything at that scale.
>>
>>675301981

Doesn't this mean that Muslims stand out as the most violent group then? Why are you pointing out the stark difference, and then saying they all do the same thing? It's clear they don't.
>>
>>675300838
Bhuddism,Hinduism etc. too?
That's not me being sarcastic, it's a serious question. I don't know.
>>
>>675302032

You understood the point that was being made, don't play that chickenshit with me.
>>
>>675291265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3JrYLYCQ8
>>
>>675298242
Lol no.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets/item/4630-gadhafis-gold-money-plan-would-have-devastated-dollar

And it's not being a tinfoil or not. I work in a top ten investment bank. The only thing keeping the western countries afloat is debt. And this debt is in dollar. If the dollars crumbles, so do the economy.

The biggest (by value) markets are oil and real estate. There is yet to be a real publicly traded real estate market (but it's on it's way). And with oil, everything is done in dollars. So everyone BUYS dollars to sell/buy oil.

If the dollar value goes down, the oil price will go waaay up again.

It's all happening like this because the US have the biggest military power. The US army does not protect the people (from what ? mexicans ?), it protect the dollars.

In a sense, the invasion of Irak and the destruction of Libya were not ideological lies. They were to protect the freedom of the western world. Your freedom to have quality food, quality life, security, healtcare, Justice system...
>>
>>675288786

Because we are all they never will be: free, educated, we have culture, our women are beautiful and free, our countries have history, we worship knowledge, technology and progress. We move the world forward, we are successful, we create, we feel empathy etc etc etc etc.

islam is nothing more than the instrumentalization of jealousy and inferiority complex of a an inferior civilization. It will never thrive as it enhances the worst aspects of the human being.
>>
>>675301981
erm ok.
but but, what about the global pedo network of raping priests?

what about Israel oppressing and geocoding Palestinians?

>mfw we need to stop islam but we are allowing the pope and his priests to continue (because powerful)
>>
>>675288786

the high % of muslims makes it easy to operate.
Abdel aslam or whatever the name of that goatfucker is lived in his old neighborhood and the whole moolenbeek muslim community seemingly got his back so he could live there so long after paris
>>
>>675302316

While not murdering people outright, they make it easier for people to justify their stupidity by hiding behind their religions.

>>675302324

See the "blinding with religious ideologies" bit. Those two religions are about as productive to humanity as stoners eating chips and watching tv/playing video games all day.
>>
>>675302666
satanic trips speak truth
check em

deus vult
>>
File: brussels_sprouts.jpg (41 KB, 395x304) Image search: [Google]
brussels_sprouts.jpg
41 KB, 395x304
Because you're disgusting
>>
>>675302766
aaaaand dubs,

im on a roll here
>>
>>675302192
I do actually, and I don't see how using gestapo techniques on humanity is going to bring us peace.

if anything we need the cosmos to get away from the faggorty and start over like hippies in a new community.
but I assure you it will go the same route as well.
>>
File: are_you_serious.gif (3 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
are_you_serious.gif
3 MB, 256x192
>>675290219
>China and the USSR were perfection
>>
>>675302459
Sorry, uneducated here. What of BRICS and China's Yuan moves?
>>
>>675302601

Look man, In my opinion, religion needs to be removed completely, for all of these reasons. People use it to excuse their shit, or otherwise hide it. That is the point I'm making.

Also, the thread's about to run off the end of the board, so... Yeah.

Good chatting with you lot.
Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 41

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.