Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Ask an asexual anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 1451944661916.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1451944661916.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
Ask an asexual anything.
>>
Why are you an asexual?
>>
would you cut your dick off?
>>
do you eat your own cum?
>>
>>674558169
Why haven't you check your hormones by bloodwork, you fucking imbecile?

There is no possible way for a male with low prolactin and high testosterone to be asexual.
>>
>>674558231
I like to fuck myself
>>
>>674558301
no I wouldn't
>>
>>674558344
only when I swollow
>>
>ask an asexual anything
>ask a guy who can't get laid and decides that he's an asexual to make himself feel better anything
>>
>>674558231
About 2 years ago my ex accused me of rape. After a year of being the focus of police investigation, the possibility of 8 years inside and a week long trial, I decided I was done completely, sex isn't worth it.

>>674558301
No, I need it to piss.

>>674558344
No.
>>
>>674558385
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD
>>
>>674558576
You're right. If I was your dad I would pound your sissy asshole every night.
>>
>>674558385
I'm asexual my choice.
>>
>>674558643
I'm asexual not ass-sexual

you fag
>>
>>674558774
I'd make you whatever I want, whenever I want.
>>
>>674558537
That isn't "asexuality", you fucking dipshit, that's called abstinence.
>>
File: image.png (441 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
441 KB, 1015x1527
>>674558169
There's no questions just get out
>>
>>674558815
oh noes an internets tough guy

you probably could even make a dog sit
>>
>>674558537
those of us who are actually asexual are disgusted by all sex, it's not a decision you just make you day.
>>
>>674558888
of lord of quads
please do not banish me
>>
>>674558169
How does it feel knowing you are a useless member of the species, with no reason to live?
>>
>>674558888
save us quadsimodo
>>
Do asexuals masturbate? And what do they masturbate to? Would they have sex with the object of their imagination if it was real?
>>
>>674559074
Feels good knowing it pisses off people like you.
>>
>>674559074
why ask something you already know?
I'm sure your an expert on that feeling.
>>
>>674558983
Do you reproduce by budding?
>>
>>674559269
Yes. Like a sponge.
>>
>>674558169
what fetishes have you explored? I did most of them before I finally understood, just not horny, I did everything except pedo and necro, yup went thru a beast, scat,homo,exhib,bdsm,cd,traps, tried them all, nope just not interested in sex
>>
>>674559183
I imagine myself as I was when I was ten, then I imagine my current self fucks me.
since its all about me its masturbation
not gay or anything
>>
File: YOUWANSUMFUK.png (119 KB, 335x307) Image search: [Google]
YOUWANSUMFUK.png
119 KB, 335x307
>>
>>674559269
no, by donating sperm
>>
>>674559441
I used to have sex because I thought it was the normal thing for a 19 year old to do. Not interested. Fucked a crazy chick because I thought it would be better, got accused of rape, big ordeal. Still not interested and so not worth it.
>>
>>674559441
kek, no pedo or necro

pleb
>>
>>674559644
yeah I had a crazy chick start talking rape after the deed, she never went to the cops though, I am just bored to death with sex, it is like not even on my list of things to do
>>
>>674559808
Same. And now I hate women to boot.
>>
>>674559988
I love womens boots
>>
How is it to reproduce with out the fusion of gametes?
>>
>>674559988
don't hate them, but I don't trust a single one of them, I am married but the only woman I am friendly to is my wife, in case one of the other women is insane and says I was hitting on her, I used to be open and friendly but the garbage women throw on ya just isn't worth it, so I just avoid them all now
>>
>>674560142
is that what your mom used?
>>
HOLY SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Asexual is still a form of reproduction. If you're cool and edgy by not having sex because you can't make it into a bed with a woman, you're sad and non-sexual.

Have fun with your pitiful existence
>>
I've fallen in love with an asexual girl who has never had a relationship in her life and clearly said she's still not interested.
Do you think there's a chance she could change her idea, given that we're very very similar? I mean, what if she meets the right person? Can I make her change?
And even if she says she wants a relationship with me, is there a chance she will start having sex with me?
>>
>>674560653
(I should have specified that she did say that, but she was not talking to/about me)
>>
File: hitler quads.jpg (14 KB, 300x472) Image search: [Google]
hitler quads.jpg
14 KB, 300x472
>>674558888
>>
>>674560653
depends on the traumatising experience that caused her to become asexual. Hard but not impossible imo
>>
>>674560771
she will have sex, out of duty, it will suck, you will stop bothering her about it, and die a sad drunk jerking off to teen girls facebook pages
>>
>>674560653
>is there a chance she will start having sex with me?
Of course, it's called surprise sex.
>>
>>674560362
No, my mother is not asexual, nor are any human beings. So it actually isn't possible that I was conceived that way.
>>
File: 1455207503114.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455207503114.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
>>674560927
So people are asexual because of a trauma? I don't know about that... She always says that sex is overused and she doesn't care and she said that she was being bullied at high school because the other girls would talk about relationships / guys but she didn't care and so everybody labeled her as a weirdo.

>>674560978
Fuck. How unlucky am I that the only person I've fallen in love with in my life is asexual?
I want to kill myself.
>>
>>674561328
are you asexual?
How Can I Tell?

If you want to know if you’re asexual, ask yourself the following question: “Do I feel sexual attraction?” If the answer is “No”, you’re asexual. The problem with that question is that “sexual attraction” is a vague phrase. It’s difficult to say that you’ve never felt something, if you don’t know what that something feels like.

If you’re still unsure, here is a list of questions to help guide your thoughts. They’re not meant as a checklist to “diagnose” asexuality, rather, they describe feelings that many asexual people have had.
•Are you generally disinterested in sex?
•Is your interest in sex more scientific than emotional?
•Do you feel left out or confused when others discuss sex?
•If you had sex, did you think it was dull or boring, and not the amazing experience other people made it out to be?
•Have you ever had to pretend to be interested in someone in order to fit in?
•Have you ever felt “broken” because you don’t experience sexual feelings like those around you?
•Have you ever felt that you were straight “by default” or that you were bi or pan because you were equally (dis)interested in all genders?
•Have you ever gone out with someone or had sex because you felt “that’s what you’re supposed to do?”
>>
>>674561439
can come from traumatise, or people just take more time to earn interest into relationships and since people tend to bully those guys/girls it turns into a "in the end fck sex, fck relationships not gonan bother with taht anymore". 2nd kind is more easily to change their mind, not having interest doesn't mean someone can't make you get interest into it, being scared/revulsed by it needs to get cured if you want to access it.
>>
Guys come on I was making a joke about the biological term.
>>
>>674558983

asexuality does not equal a 'disgust in sex', it is simply a lack of desire - no sex drive. That said, OP may be asexual based on trauma (rape accusation) not genetically asexual.
>>
>>674559183

asexuals typically do not masturbate, but if they do, I'd imagine they'd masturbate like anyone else does - to an object of self-gratification, much like some people who can only get off to feet or big boobs. This can sometimes be a person, but will likely have little to do with the persons traditional sexual characteristics, that said it's rare, but when it occurs, it's not very different from the various reasons you might masturbate.
>>
>>674558837

If the experience was traumatic enough, OP may be chemically asexual in that he no longer possesses a sexual drive. It may be abstinence though as you say if it's a simple choice.
>>
>>674559644

> I used to have sex because I thought it was the normal thing for a 19 year old to do

This is the very anti-thesis to asexuality - you were driven to have sex, genetically, ergo you were not asexual. The trauma of being accused of rape may have actually affected you to become chemically asexual and you may want to seek professional counseling in that case.
>>
Do you reproduce through mitosis?
>>
>>674558169
Are you actually asexual, or just forcing yourself into it because you feel the needto be a snowflake?
Protip: the truth is the latter.
>>
>>674558169
What does it feel like to troll /b/ so successfully?
>>
>>674558537
>i decided it wasnt worth it
>decided
thats abstinence, not asexuality, as asexual is not a choice, and extremely rare if hormones are balanced.
>>
Your body still reacts to the sight and pheromones of one or both sexes. You are not asexual, you're just less interested in sex than the average person.
>>
>>674563914
>pheromones
kek.
i mean, i agree that OP is retarded, but science as proven time and time again that humans dont use pheromones.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.