Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I started antidepressants again, two weeks ago. Now I have no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1458241952157.jpg (269 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458241952157.jpg
269 KB, 1280x960
I started antidepressants again, two weeks ago. Now I have no interest in sex and women. Absolutely none. Zero. Not a fuck to give.

Should I be worried about it?
>>
>>674427317
Nah, if you're depressed the last thing you need is to want a girl
>>
Nope m8 btw citalopram is a shitty antidepressant
>>
>>674427317

I mean, that's part of what a lot of SSRIs do, they basically narrow your range of emotions to 1/5 of normal. If you think that's bad, try lithium, and you'll be wondering why you don't care if you drool.

I was on sertraline (Zoloft), another SSRI, for about 2 years, and got plenty of pussy after I was done with treatment. You'll be fine.
>>
It kills your sex drive. GG
>>
>>674427317
Use your acquired powers
Having a sexual drive makes more monkeys than people
>>
get off that shit and go nofap

after a month you'll want to fuck anything that walks. The first few weeks are tough tho
>>
>>674427317
You was depressed because you are a virgin arent u?
>>
>>674427756
Really? I'm fairly depressed and I'd really want some company
>>
Ask you doc for Wellbutrin, it will actually raise your libido
>>
>>674427317
Are you kidding? Go get some work done, OP. Start a business. Get your degree. Actually use your brain while it's free from distraction.
>>
OP, I was on the same meds.

Halve your dosage to 10mg after a month.

All.your side effects will go away and you'll still feel.great.
>>
>>674427317
>Now I have no interest in sex and women. Absolutely none. Zero. Not a fuck to give.
Lucky cunt
>>
File: lenlen3.png (178 KB, 2584x2760) Image search: [Google]
lenlen3.png
178 KB, 2584x2760
>>674427317
I just dropped effexor fuck that poison
>>
SSRIs reduce sex drive for a while, but it gets better once your body gets used to it. I didn't fap for at least a month when I started on mine.

Once you finally fap again tho
Feelsgoodman.exe
>>
>>674427317
Dear fag OP.

I know exactly what you mean.... I have been there.

I used to take 180 Tramadol per month because they gave me back my sex drive.

So dunno man, depends on you.

Also while I was taking my anti-depressant Effexor XR, I also had in addition to what you said. Premature ejaculation which the pain meds also kinda helped with.

But honestly OP now I am off all mental drugs and pain pills and function better then ever.

I have no perscriptions, I buy Nootropics to help me focus in school and buy modafinil to stay in the zone. I feel way better then I did taking anti-depressants and I actually deal with things rather then just ignoring things in my life.

So it depends on you OP.
Happy being a zombie? happy not feeling like yourself while not feeling really sad. Maybe keep on going. dunno.

I deal with my life and fix it as it comes. Happy to deal with things and not bury my head in the sand because it's easier. Dealing is harder.
>>
No OP you are just a juicy faggot
>>
I'm not on antidepressants and I have zero sex drive nor any interest in women whatsoever. What does that make me?

>inb4 betafag
>>
Tylenol is also good as anti depressant.
>>
>>674428119
different guy but yes OP. I know your feel. I've been battling with it for some time. If you're not happy with yourself you wont be happy with anybody else.

Consult doctor pls.

Don't let the meds turn you into an asexual tumblr.

It can have long term effects.

Mine gave me massive headaches when I smoked weed and then my brain associated weed with headaches and for the lomgest time if I smoked too much or was just high all day Id have a iller headache even after I stopped takin the pills
>>
>>674429836
A vegetable.
>>
>>674427317
I take Prozac and my sex drive came back after a month.

I don't cum from sex though. If they let me fuck them off and on for a couple hours I do sometimes though.

It definitely fucks with your sex drive.
>>
>>674427317
I've been on Lexapro for years and never had any problems.
>>
>>674427317
I'm the same Op...I smoke weed though and the wife trades hand Jay's for eating her out...night not think it's fair but I take forever to cum and she takes like 5 mins
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.