Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

im absolutely infatuated with a girl. 20 years, shy as anything,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: cR0kwkU.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
cR0kwkU.gif
2 MB, 250x188
im absolutely infatuated with a girl. 20 years, shy as anything, virgin, no social media, no phone. Essentially a neet but cute as fuck and doesn't have problems like lack of hygiene.

I'm sick of fooking sloots, how do I break down the barriers to this amazing innocent girl and make her mine

go
>>
>>674390493
Tell her you like her, simple as that.
>>
>>674391428
Yeah, or follow her around, grunting occasionally
>>
>>674391428
Also that you want to spend more time with her, because she's interesting/funny whatnot
>>
>>674390493
Sounds like she has problems. Proceed with caution
>>
In my expirence, shy girls are the the easiest girls to get, besides fat girls, tomboys, and cougars.

Fuck em up OP
>>
>>674391428
We dated, very briefly. Went on two dates.We had fun, bu she was so shy, she couldn't handle it.. When I realised she was struggling , I made it clear that she could call me anytime she was ready.. And I didn't wanna be the guy who constantly called when she was due to.

So we've reached this impasse.

>>674391582
I do in my head.

>>674391620
I just need to see her again!

>>674391728
She's had a hard life. I don't know the details but her biological parents are MIA. Either way, she's introverted, cute and she just really really took my fancy in the short time I knew her.

I think in my effots to not scare her away, I made things very difficult for myself.
>>
>>674390493
Give her a cheap phone. Like "i wanted to have your phone number, so i figured out blabla"
>>
>>674391906
They're easy when you want a root.

I genuinely like this girl.
And that's unusual for me!
>>
>>674392006

Considered this, but this came across as way too creepy in my opinion.
>>
>>674390493
>fooking sloots
right, who are you lying to again?
>>
>>674391935
You fucked up.

the whole "call me anytime you're ready" was one of the worst line you could have taken.

You understand how much pressure you put on her by doing so ?

Stop going on dates and putting pressure on her, just spend time with her for the sake of spending time.

Get her used to you being around. You need to pass through the friendzone with such a pathological shy girl.
>>
>>674392173
Maybe myself. I tell myself I'm 25 and I'm over random hookups. Lately I'm craving a relationship, and I never feel this way about girls I pick up. And yet, I keep doing it while I wait for a chance with this girl.

>>674392358

I realise this now! I thought I was making this easier for her - I thought me calling her to organise meeting up was putting too much pressure on. My bad. I've never dealt with a girl like this before.
>>
>>674392358
This
>>
>>674392127
she's socially inapt, give her a damn phone so you can exchange meaningless text

If she's so great, you can text her back and forth for 6 month, about random meaningless thing so you can get her to open up a bit.
>>
>>674390493

Ask about her. Anything. You just have to come off as genuinely interested.

And if she really is shy, it'll take time.

Be persistent. Shy girls are the best ones.
>>
>>674393055

Easy. Our dates started off so well because I was so genuinely interested in her - but fell short because she always has very little to say!

>>674392765
I will certainly consider this once we talk again ,but right now it seems like a very left-field move.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.