Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So I've decided in the next couple of days to off myself.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 26
File: DSC_0276.jpg (866 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0276.jpg
866 KB, 3264x1836
So I've decided in the next couple of days to off myself. I feel at peace about it. I failed in my life, never did anything but play video games and waste it, and now in my late 30's I see the futility of going on. I'm going to use this old 38 police special thats been in my family for a long time. I'm going mouth route and aiming for the brain stem. The issue I'm having is that the only two types of bullets I have are the full metal jacket and the lead tip. Also both of these bullets are very old, like 10's of years. So in order to achieve a positive outcome of an almost instant off switch, I've decided to buy new ammo. What kind should I get? I'm thinking some kind of hollow point, but I'm not sure what would work best for point blank maximum damage. I REALLY don't want to fuck it up and end up a vegetable or paralyzed or some shit. That fear is really the only concern I have left in life (which actually feels pretty good honestly)
What do you recommend?
>>
get hollow point, and record it. That'd be cool
>>
I bet that if you shoot yourself in the head you will die, no matter the bullet.
Why not shoot behind the ear, that way you won't shoot through your neck or something dumb?
>>
Dont do it. If you game then be a professional gamer. If you want to die then do dangerous stuff like be a extreme stuntman, or go on a world adventure in afganistan of another country. Be a vigilante. Killing yourself is just destroying everyone that loves you. DONT DO IT
>>
>>672416737
I'm worried recoil will cause me to miss and I end up a drooling invalid.
>>
So is the wasting of life via vidya the only reason?
>>
>>672416810
I'm middle aged, balding, ugly, unemployed and a huge financial burden on my loved one (not ones)
Believe me, its time. I'm at peace with it bro.
>>
>>672416307
hollow point seals the deal
>>
What're you going to eat before you kill yourself?
>>
I don't want you to off yourself, but if you have to do it with agun you should do a lot of research on it.

I've seen a person who blew their head off and it didn't work the way they wanted it to. He had an uncurable pain in his teeth and when he couldn't get any relief he tried putting a gun in his mouth and firing it.

I don't think it worked. Even though he was laying back there was significant blood that ran down the sides of his mouth and face, and signs that he was breathing out blood long before he actually died.
You shouldn't put yourself through that kind of pain. Please look up alternative methods and rethink your decision before you choose one. Best of luck op and I hope you find peace.
>>
If you off yourself you let the Jews win.
>>
>>672417067
everybody says hollow point, but what kind? subsonic and slower or +P high powered? do I get lead hollow points or the ones with the little spear tip in them?
>>
lead will poison you
>>
>>672416869
cut a hole in a hat and place the tip of the barrel in the hole?
>>
>>672417223
can confirm this, i shot myself in the head with a lead bullet and now i am poisoned
>>
>>672416307
The late 30's isnt really an age, so go and do some fun shit instead of just fucking yourself up.
>>
>>672417217
HydroShocks by Federal Ammunition.
>>
>>672417186
Thanks bro. I was thinking immediate destruction of the brain stem would be like a lights off switch. am I wrong? I've seen what my 38 does to a watermelon
>>
If you must, why not helium mask? And while you're at it do it in the woods or something. People won't be happy cleaning after your corpse.
>>
>>672417505
those helium tanks have oxygen to prevent suicides
>>
>>672416307
anon, I would urge you to reconsider. You know if you were old and maybe were tired of dealing with the shit that life deals to everyone, I could kinda see it. But, I bet you're young. And that is a shame that you don't want to try to fix things. I say this as an older person so I think you should consider my point of view. You can make things better.
>>
File: fight.jpg (148 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
148 KB, 1024x724
>>672417447

Why not stick around and fight the good fight anon?
>>
>>672416307
No offence mate but you're still pretty young in terms of a human. You still have time to do shit.

That or livestream it or something cool.
>>
>>672417398
nothing is fun anymore sadly. i have no money and can't get women. The fun is gone and I'm just getting older and balder and I can't even shave my head cause of psoriasis. I have no degree and no future. Its ok I'm good with it
>>
Dude shut the fuck up. Dont kill yourself. You have a long life to live
>>
>>672416307
Why not work to help others to not be in a situation like yourself?

Become a counselor.

Become a teacher and guide students.
>>
>>672417447
If you aim for the brain stem and compensate for a little kick, a hollow point will be instant off.

Bud Dwyer used a .357, but accomplished what you seek.
>>
>>672417442
Thanks for the advice. I was seriously considering those. Why are they better in terms of point blank ballistics?
>>
Fucking OP tell us your address or stream your self shooting your self.
>>
>>672416869
what is this, Wanted?
the bullet comes out before the recoil is applied, so the first shot should go exactly where it was aimed for.
also, proguns here, stop contributing to the antiguns and just get an exit bag.
>>
Fuck>>672416307
Fucking stupid, just place the gun on your temple and fire, death will be absolute or be more sure and jump off of building while you shoot your self
>>
>>672417447

The person I'm speaking of used a 9mm. You don't really know what the damage will look like from a bullet. Sometimes its pock marks that barely bleed, other times its much worse. A hollowpoint will mushroom and cause more damage but theirs no guarantee it'll do what you want it to.
I've had a person who was shot right in the back of the head and it blew one of their eyes outward. Didn't break the eye, just popped it out a little.
He didn't die until at least 12 or 16 hours.

I stood over him and he was completely aware and lucid. I told him to look at me and he did. His working eye just followed me. It was fucked up.

The best method I believe is to put the gun at the base of the neck, at the back of the head, aiming upwards. But I'm not sure.
>>
hang yourself on tinychat now and be 4chans hero
or stop posting whiny bitch threads with no timestamps on your gun
>>
to that person you said "if you game then become a professional gamer" are you fucking stupid? do you know how hard that is? thats not something that anyone can up and do and its not easy at all. why do people always say that to anyone who has ever played a videogame?
>>
>>672417658
Everyday is pain. All I do is cost people money and sit trapped in a house with no car and no prospects. I've been unemployed for a year and a half. I'm ugly as fuck. The only women who look at me are 50yr old black hambeasts.
The fight is over for me
>>
Well, OP, youre still in the age to enlist....can't mess that up right?
>>
Change your lifestyle instead of ending your life.
>>
>>672416307

Start here first, explore the site, stats and info for most effective ways...

I suggest reading everything, it helped me understand what works and doesn't. I'm still here, but once considered not being here. Read this, make your own decisions, but I suggest staying alive.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>672417921
Yes I am familiar with Dwyer. The 38 I have can fire 357 as well. Should I use that instead? Also, how do I compensate for the kick? I was just going to bite hard
>>
If you haven't succeeded in life by 30 you never will.

Max out your credit card and go do it in the black forests of Norway.
>>
>>672417658
Just finished whatching sucker punch, pretty awesome movie
>>
File: 1448607304722.jpg (55 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1448607304722.jpg
55 KB, 751x418
buy shitloads of binary explpsives and stick your head it it then blow yourself up. borrow mpney because they cant make you pay it back.
>>
>>672417223
lead is only toxic if it gets in your blood. if the lead is small enough to go through your vesicles (which a bullet is not), it will be toxic
>>
>>672417923
A .38 special is meant for close range with that short of a barrel, so any hollow point would work. But Federal is an ammunition company, period. That's their bread and butter and they do it damn good. Hydroshocks have a greater blossom and the post helps open a hole for the resulting shockwave. This is what you want to liquify your brain and tear the stem out for some exit wound art work on the wall.
>>
>>672416307

Hey.

People love you.

Being at peace with ending it should put you at peace with living. Trust me, I had a friend who said the same things you're saying. I stopped her from doing it (called the cops when she told me she'd do it). She's been doing everything better now. Living life to a fuller extent. Shave your head bald first, at least, and go into the next few days without the burden of balding. See what the changeup can do
>>
Never too late to rise up on life bro.
FAIL - first attempt in Learning
Never ever give up on life OP
>>
>>672418669
cant shave it bald I have plaque psoriosis all over it
>>
>>672418067
^this, op is a faggot sage in all Fields guys
>>
>>672418341
Consider how it will kick and aim just a hair more to compensate.

If you really just want to pull a trigger, get some tannerite and fill your mouth with it and shoot from under the jaw.

That explosion will take your head clean off.
>>
OP just go to a counselor or something 1 time, just once. If it helps in any way then maybe go back a second time. Make sure this is the thing you want. Think about it if you are dead no more memes dude. You will never know the next great meme.
>>
File: DSC_0277.jpg (740 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0277.jpg
740 KB, 3264x1836
>>672418067
>>672418900
fuck you faggots
>>
>>672419162
I went last week, its bullshit, they can't change reality man
>>
>>672418465
OP look this is a great plan, you really should.
>>
>>672417705
>become /fit/
>obtain gains
>obtain laboring work
>obtain da monies
>go forward in career until you get finantially stable
>go to bars and hit on every single women, eventually one will bang you
>fuck her and leave
>commitment is for pussies
>stay single
>obtain zen
>kill self as soon as you retire, leaving a note of how you had a good life, but nothing more is coming, so your chechin out early
>>
>>672417705
Theres lot of stuff you can do, and the fact you got psoriasis and getting bald doesnt mean you cant get any women, every person got his/her problems (theres no perfect human body).

The big problem is how you are viewing your life, as being something negative, and hard.
Mayby you should care less about the things you have in the past considered as a successful living. And find new things to enjoy, and im sure that you will find some way to make life worth living again.
>>
>>672419342
What's your current job?
>>
>>672418547
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/211732/federal-premium-personal-defense-reduced-recoil-ammunition-38-special-110-grain-hydra-shok-jacketed-hollow-point-box-of-20
this then?
>>
>>672418859
ALright. WEll TBH I never thought balding was that bad looking. Whatever though, I just think you seem sane enough to have potential in the world.
>>
>>672419417
Unemployed loser, dependent on my sister for food money
>>
OP just start small, you have a week. So maybe challenge yourself and go out and try to find something that week that might make you want to live 1 more week and maybe 1 more week. Eventually you will find something you love. If you still love videogames then make something of it.
>>
>>672416307
very dumb. insurance life and pretend accident, the money for the family
>>
>>672416307
Don't use a gun
>>
>>672419342
Dud, start trying or kill yourself, life is hard so just deal with it or die trying faggot, why die now when you can become nothing less then what you allready are, these are your own words, when you feel like a little bitch that isnt worth shit, just remember there are others on /b that are worth even less than you, like the faggots, the scum that are into scat and fury and espesicaly the motherfucking Loli retards
>>
>>672419579
Anybody else with opinions on this? It says low recoil, this is the ticket right?
>>
>Get life insurance
>have accident,
>pay sister back,
>profit?
>>
>>672419579
Yes, along with this.

http://www.tannerite.com

There will be no pain and a guaranteed kill. Just don't do it indoors. Biological abatement is a motherfucker for the living to put up with.
>>
>>672417658
>fight the good fight

It's 2016, there are no more fights left
>>
>>672420170
no money for life insurance, no idea how to fake an accident, and its going to take too long
>>
Stream it whatever you do
>>
>>672420289
>http://www.tannerite.com
How do i use this? and I was thinking I could go to a park and call the police and then do it, so they found me, thats the plan anyway
>>
>>672416307
Just go to /k/ and incognito ask what the best defense round is.

Here's what I found:

1. Speer Gold Dot 135 grain Hollowpoint (13.1″ penetration and expansion to .56 in bare gelatin)
2. Winchester Ranger 130 grain Bonded Hollowpoint (12.75″ penetration and expansion to .56 in bare gelatin)
3. Corbon DPX 110 grain copper Hollowpoint (13″ penetration and expansion to .52 in bare gelatin)

I'd personally go with the speer gold dot. It should be easier to find. Walmart won't have it, so check a local gun store.
>>
Kills a politician , not you, Or a jew. But not you, faggot.
>>
>>672420309
You are young enough to still join the army dude, go for it.
>>
>>672416307

dudes. duedessss!

DUDESSSSS

EPIC THREAD GET IN HERE
>>>672418106

AWWW SHIITITITITIT
>>
>>672420505

Why would you inform the police? It will give them time to save you if it doesn't work properply. I would go far, far into the woods where I'd never be found.
>>
>>672420690
I have a clotting disorder and a previous heart surgery. They aren't taking me bro. I tried years ago.
>>
>>672416869
You won't feel the recoil cause you'll be dead. Whatever you do, don't go double action. And don't go all shakey hands with the single action cause you'll flub it.
>>
>>672420727
If its not an instant lights out I'm fucked anyway. They won't have time to do shit but clean up
>>
>>672416307
Just another day on 4chan
>>
>>672417217
+P or just regular pressure ammo. Subsonic is a no go bro.
>>
>>672420362
you do not think about your family, you will never be a man. The godfather
>>
>>672420887
Shakey hands is a thing. I've been practicing with the pistol in my mouth and biting it while loaded for the past week or so. Its hard to stay calm.
I know I won't feel the recoil but I'm concerned it might make me miss by an inch
>>
>>66379996
You have nothing to live for, why not do what the shit you want instead?
>>
>>672420951
indeed, what the fuck is wrong with people these days.
>>
A switch off and thats it? let other people clean the shit up ? - how poor , even for a loser -

Go out climb mount everrest ! challenge life

and If you Fail , at least youre conserved for eternity ...

and if life is still shit you still got the 38.

what you think of that , Dr Switch off?
>>
Op, I really really hope you decide not to go through with it. I understand where you are and I know it seems easier to just finish it but really its not. Its never too late to change. Life isn't about what you look like or how much money you have or how many women you've fucked. Go out, live your life. Go buy a van and drive it across the country, go volunteer at a homeless shelter, do something fulfilling and you'll find purpose again. Just because you feel like life isn't worth living doesn't mean it is. Good luck.
>>
>>672421118
I don't have money to do shit you retard what the fuck
>>
>>672420505
Make sure you can get it in your state and in what form. Then, read up on it. Look anon, I've all but given you the keys. Put effort into that or say duck it and just use a bullet.

I'm early 40s and just slightly better than your position and I have a 12 gauge with 00 buckshot when I've had enough. So pardon my jealousy, you get the fuck out of this shithole world before the rest of us. Lucky asshole.
>>
>>672416307
just jump from somewhere very high, head first. Ah, borrow a lot of money, do cocaine, get drunk, fuck as many hoes as possible, kick someones ass without any reason and all that kind of crap first.
>>
Get out of your comfort zone, faggot
Or at least go off with style and kill a politician
>>
>>672416737
Anon has a good point. Ever heard of Christine Chubbuck?
Best place to immediately off yourself with a gun is behind your right ear lobe, right up against the ear.
>>
>>672416307
Get some federal hst hollow points for maximum hydrostatic shock
>>
>>672421289
I'm glad you understand bro
I've seriously considered a 12 guage, but the 38 has significance, I've owned it since I was very young, it was my uncles
>>
>>672421323
better to a drug trafficker
>>
>>672421099
Then you have doubts. Don't take a permanent solution for a temporary problem. The balding sucks but, the money can be fixed.
>>
>>672421274
>>672416307
dude make sure you buy a canvas first and place it behind your head before you fire. leave a beautiful peace of art for those of us who are stuck here.
>>
DONT DO IT BRO, dont give up without out a fight.go fight isis
>>
File: 1455773786160.jpg (81 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1455773786160.jpg
81 KB, 800x597
>>672416307
Do it faggot
>>
>>672416307
I know you're a grown man and can make your own choices in life, but try to consider the possibility that it's not the best option. You're in your late 30's and your balding, so what. You're obsessing about what you don't have instead of what you do have - another 20 odd years of potential in any given workforce. You could become a scientist and work on curing aging, you could become a trader and make bank, you could learn web development and travel the world - your world is so small that throwing it away right now would be doing the rest of your potential for experience a disservice. You're not disabled to the point of being trapped, you're not millions of dollars in debt, so why not enjoy life while you have it? Right now, your death is already a certainty. Take advantage of the opportunity to exist rather than just snuffing it out. There's nothing for you after you pull the trigger. No white light, no respawn point, nothing. Anything is better than nothing.
>>
>>672421739
Understandable.

Make it a quick motion when you do it. Don't sit and think.

Pistol. Mouth. Trigger.

Anything else is time for shit to go wrong.
>>
join the military instead
>>
>>672421923
My only doubt is that I'm going to fuck it up, like every god damn thing else
>>
>>672419388
god tier plan anon to bad op is to much of pussy to fix his life in this fashion and he wants to an hero for us instead
>>
File: tumblr_m0fbtr3wPI1qccp2lo1_250.gif (102 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0fbtr3wPI1qccp2lo1_250.gif
102 KB, 250x188
>>672422127
maybe even have some sort of explosive behind you so even if you miss you could still blow up :D
>>
File: received_1664910083789593.jpg (132 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
received_1664910083789593.jpg
132 KB, 1239x795
>>
>>672416307
It's a metaphysical impossibility to "fail at life". Life is completely subjective; it tonally forms to exactly what you want it to be. Success or financial salvation won't help you out of this rut, nothing material will. Existing the way you feel is right is the only way to achieve happiness. Then, all the beauty that wasn't visible before will be finally apparent.

Even if you feel as if this is the only way out, don't spend your last days on fucking 4chan. Allow yourself some dignity.
>>
>>672417060
who is the loved one?
>>
>>672422480
this method isn't reliable any more, they mix helium with oxygen to stop us from getting out. I would know.
>>
>>672422127
Well then heed my advice about cocking the hammer and practice your single action pull. Take the bullets out and dry fire practice with it.

Now, if you really are killing yourself, I'm curious what your scalp looks like. Pics?
>>
kill a drug traffiker before, do something good before, for your life, for your country
>>
>>672422645
Can't stop CO poisoning though, run an engine in a confined area after chowing on sleeping pills. Same effect.
>>
Duuuude fuckin'... can I have your stuff?

I like video games.
>>
>>672422838
This anon is right, no double action. Single only so cock the hammer.
>>
>>672422645
But helium intended as welding sheilding gas. No oxygen, would fuck up weld.
>>
>>672419181
alright now post link of an hero stream and put the gun in your mouth then pull trigger
>>
>>672417060
Can you at least stay alive and vote for Lord Trump before you die? It's not like it matters to you
>>
Alright guys, I'm getting Federal reduced recoil 38 Special 110 Grain Hydra-Shok hollow points for my pistol. If you have any better suggestions let me know. I'll be going to the park within walking distance to my house and calling the police then sitting down and flipping the switch. I'll leave a note or some shit too.

A lesson to the kids on here, get a good job, become a doctor or dentist or vet or something. Don't just sit on your ass for decades and entertain yourselves. Time runs out QUICK as FUCK and before you know it you are a worthless piece of shit. If you want to get married and have kids or something do it while you are young. Also get fit for fucks sake. Its the only recipe that gets you through middle age. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M SAYING or you'll end up a fucking cuck loser and you'll have to get out early.
>>
>>672417705
Alright, you've got nothing to lose. Post a picture of yourself and I will be the judge of how bald you are/how well you'd do with women. It's more than likely your depression that makes you unattractive and standards that are unrealistic. I've seen some fuckin ugly mofos that are dumb as shit with women. You are at least articulate.
>>
>>672423235
taxi driver of scorcese
>>
>>672423169
you may have just unsaved me anon thanks :^)
>>
>>672423320
white knights will find me and cops will have me in a mental ward in an hour.
no thanks. Otherwise I would
>>
File: 1454989751844.gif (496 KB, 168x130) Image search: [Google]
1454989751844.gif
496 KB, 168x130
>>672416307
okay shut the fuck up nerd do it
>>
File: image.jpg (828 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
828 KB, 1920x1200
>>672423255
Godspeed, brother.
>>
>>672422838
>>672422838
Here's my head
>>
>>672423255
>A lesson to the kids on here, get a good job, become a doctor or dentist or vet or something.

Yeah go to school for 10 years. I'm sure the average person on /b/ is capable of that LOL.

Dude send me your video games you pathetic fuck. I don't give the slightest fuck about you, BUT SEND ME YOUR STUFF BEFORE YOU DIE.

Fag. I hope you do fucking kill yourself ahahaha. You will be playing video games in HELL.
>>
>>672423320
>It's more than likely your depression that makes you unattractive

This. Depression makes things seem a lot worse than they are. Just get help. I'll bet you haven't even seen a mental health professional. Don't do it you fucking nigger.
>>
>>672423255
Where do you live? Like what state?
>>
>>672423320
ALSO if you want to bang, work in a deli. It sounds retarded but usually girls (and guys) with little to no prospects (and often drinking/drug problems) work in delis. Deli workers are known degenerates.
>>
>>672416307
EMT fag here. Ran a self inflicted gunshot to the head a few months ago with a 38. Aim was solid but that poor bastard is still on vent and probably will be till he gets some horrible infection. Anyway if you are gonna do it use the helium/cpap mask method. Never seen anyone come back from that.
>>
>>672423255
are you an atheist?
supposedly it's lack of religion that makes us want to kill ourselves, because happiness is only found through Jesus Christ. repent.
>>
>>672423771
MI
>>
>>672423508
You can send me an e-mail at [email protected].
>>
>>672423853
Are you doing this tonight?
>>
>>672423791
God dammit don't tell me that
Was it in the mouth or what?
>>
>>672423956
no I need better ammo
>>
>>672423706
>mental health professional
>tard wrangler
pick one.
>>
Do it right;

THE EXECUTION

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0027/0027_01.asp
>>
>>672423791
Probably through the temple.

A .38 from in or under the mouth will destroy the frontal lobe and brain stem.
>>
>>672420289
> Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.

you trying to troll him? op sounds like this is a bad idea
>>
>>672424024
Oh, okay, I misread that. So if you're hanging around here, what's the extent of your financial problems? Who is your loved one?
>>
>>672424217
ok good. I was going to do mouth with the front post right behind the roof of my mouth and biting. Thats how ive been practicing.
>>
get +P by the way, aim is key though
>>
>>672416307
OP, its not worth it man. you've been talking about how you wasted your life but you can still go to college and major in something you are interested in. Plenty of people don't go to college until they hit their 30's. You can do what you want but have to put in the study time. Also you mentioned not being fit. Again, this is not too ate to do. Eat right, sleep well become a morning person), and become enthusiastic
>>
>>672423791
>>672423976
He likely fired towards the frontal lobe, which you can live just fine without. fire towards above the brainstem to cease all function.
>>
File: 4.jpg (38 KB, 385x440) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
38 KB, 385x440
>>672423255
wait why du u need redoosd recoils lel u r gon be ded
>>
>>672424249
"Slow moving" is like, sub 1,000. .38 special is about 1100 to 1350 fps.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/shit-hitting-the-fan
>>
Op don't be a faggot been there most of my life in dark places. Life is is a bunch of misery but you live for does small moments that do give you happiness. Women don't care that much how you look. I proven this it's all about self confidence. Trust me is you try to figure shit out you'll find a way out of the problem. Fuck I had a debt that I thought I could never pay of had to divorces. So stop bitching and try to figure shit out. Trust me on this don't give up that easy.
>>
File: 1452718994694.jpg (466 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1452718994694.jpg
466 KB, 1200x900
>>672423791
nah shotgun in mouth helium is gaayyyy
>>
>>672424637
maybe +P's but those speeds are pretty much low end .357 mag
>>
>>672424706
I tried to fight for like a year. I'm over it. Thanks though, but I'm at peace with this
>>
>>672424706
hey why the fuck are you such a nerd kys already
>>
>>672424949
stop being gay
>>
>>672424249
A 110 grain .38 special goes 1010 fps.

Slow would be a long colt at 650.

Let the adults talk, kiddo.
>>
If you want to ensure death, you need to do it right.

>sell some thing(s) worth ~$250
>buy cheap ass Mosin Nagant and match grade ammo
>buy 1/2lb.-1lb. of tannerite
>mix tannerite, put the container in your mouth
>shoot tannerite
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>672424949
Ah fuck you buddy. End your fucking life you nigger
>>
File: 1457148308350.jpg (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457148308350.jpg
25 KB, 640x640
sure are a lot of white knights on tonight :^) I guess it's just ignorant folk who think everything will get better because it does for them. Not everybody wants to get better.
>>
>>672424632
I thought recoil might cause me to miss somehow or fuck it up
>>
>>672425118
I want to use the .38 cause it was the first gun that I fired when I was 9 years old and it has significance to me
>>
>>672424941
Trust it's funny because the only reason I dint pull the trigger was your same reason. Dude don't pussypussy out on life. Fuck join the kurdish army and go kill someheads heads who knowns may you will fall in love with one of there women
>>
File: 1424554412646.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1424554412646.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>672416307
I'm 31 yrs old living in a shit nation with a lot of bad luck, mistakes of my own, depression since 2003, a lot of regrets...

Dude, you're probably much younger, please, wait a little bit and give yourself a chance. I wish I was you to take it.

I'm leaving now to play a videogame but I hope my words meant something to you please.

Cheers from Spain.
>>
>>672425130
Well I'm in the middle, I've given him advice (go single action), but he hasn't really made a good case for why his life sucks. I'm all for ending it when the rides over, but it seems like he's more but thirty about his scalp and balding.

I'm 26 and I've been dealing with a fucked up incurable scalp condition since I was 19. It's not worth offing yourself. I just wear a hat.
>>
>>672425065
>>672425129
no fuk u XDDD you are actually a huge faggot and gay and homosexual because you are stupid and have one billion chromosomes
this is probably due to the fact that 9/11 was staged by jews who wanted to combat the secret order of justice
i am really smart and win internet arguments all the time so shut up you fucking nerd shut the fuck up okay i can hack you at the press of a button using my .bat file the script it will run to fuck you up super duper hard is
[fuck up stupid anon[ 5728907352hack him supoer hard:{lp[[]]
this is what i will use to destroy you and get you seriously FUCED UP OKAY???!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!
you are going to literally die after i nuke your asshole with my ultra hacks, im also browsing in incognito mode so nobody can prove that i actually did anything, and if any swat or fbi try to raid my house they will be the ones going to jail then i will go laugh at them and use my brain hacks i learned how to do from the really good dubstep fps syndicate and i will hack their cyborg chips and that will make them kill themselfs so watch the fuck out buddy like seriously dude im really smart and know how to script in c++ so dont fuck with me i know this because i fucked youre mom XDDDDD and i did it after i smoked loads of my marijuana and alcohol and then you were born because you are stupid stfu no one lieks you bcaus u r gay XDDD so u can kill yourself due to your one billion chromosomes i bet youv never had a girlfriend in your hole life thats probably why you are a no like faggot loser that goes to 4chan like a huge faggot i usually go to reddit because i am smart but i came here just to make fun of you for being so retarded and stupid and dumb
>>
>>672425493
that's the dream man, kill terrorists and get their virgins.
>>
>>672425080
More specifically his ammo choice is 1000.

Here is a ballpark listing

http://www.gunnersden.com/index.htm.handgun-ballistics.html
>>
Dont shoot your brain, youll miss the part after your body dies when your brain gets flooded with chemicals and you trip balls
>>
>>672419816
dis nigga right here
>>
>>672423976
Shot through the mouth but up at a 30 to 45 degree angle. He did it in front of his mother and we weren't that far away. I wanted to just let the poor guy die but couldn't really do that. There are other places to get helium the party isle at Walmart.
>>
>>672425540
I'm also broke, with no degree, no car to get to a job if i had one, and I am a huge financial burden on the only person that cares for me. Its more then just being ugly and old
>>
File: weeeeeee.webm (3 MB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
weeeeeee.webm
3 MB, 320x568
>>672425172
oh ya but im sure the bullet will be out before it kicks
hey wat if u go splatatat
or shotgun in da mouf
>>
>>672416307
>I failed in my life

only way you fail your life is by giving up.

faggot.
>>
File: 1455845638348.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
1455845638348.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
OP here, I will just hang myself now
>>
>>672425630
Yup that's it. Then when you take them back to America they become complete bitches kek
>>
>>672423255
Thanks man. I hope either things get better for you, or that your suicide goes easily and smoothly.
>>
>>672425526
read the fucking shit OP posted dummy

>late 30's
>>
>>672425608
swap places with OP

nobody read that
>>
fuck this shit. op is faggot, and a liar fool, and a fucking troll
>>
>>672425993
plant an ISIS flag on them and turn their asses in.
>>
>>672426008
Even so he probably lives in America. There there are chances to improve your life. I hope he doesn't do it.
>>
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
>>
>>672423773

Deli degenerate here. S'not that bad and I got to know the regulars pretty well. Met a dude that hooks me up with shrooms from that job.
>>
File: wwwwwwssss.png (118 KB, 251x296) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwwssss.png
118 KB, 251x296
Do it motherfucker
>>
>>672426203
Top kek Google idea
>>
>>672417203
This OP, this.
>>
>>672426101
speak for yourself idit ppl r just quiet because i am smarter lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD lol xD
>>
>>672423976
Sorry meant other places top get helium besides the party isle at Walmart. There truly is no foolproof way but I have seen a few botched suicides with guns.
>>
>>672425878
Jesus Christ mate, you aren't even escaping a niggaton load of debt? You're just mooching (I'm assuming) off your mom? I'm sorry but I'm revoking the green light bubb.

First of all, I'd buy the revolver off you for like $300 dude. There's helping out your mom.
>>
No, don't do it. I'm 31 and also feel ashamed of myself. Especially when I think of my old friends and crush, what they would say now about me?

But dude, you live in America probably. Go get a shitty job and meet people. And go on playing videogames and try to hang out for a bit. Wait until youre 45 or so at least please.

Work out and you'll feel younger too.
>>
Please don't do that.

Please?

To you, I am nobody, but you are something to many different people.
They will not only lose you; they will lose what you were to them: and that is a horrible thing to do to anybody.
>>
>>672426511
Its my sister. Mom and dad are long gone.
I have about 16K in debt from a failed attempt at an associates degree a few years ago, and a couple thousand from credit cards from trying to live while being unemployed the past 2 years.
>>
>>672418143 go kill muslims instead then off yourself. better than wasting a good life than taking some degenerates with you. or get ebola and go to india. or china
or both both would be good
>>
>>672425878
Get on a train. Find a job. Become book-smart. Travel the world. Find someone in at least a bar who you can have a good relationship with. You seem like a real nice guy from what've you've said - and the fact that we care about you and are willing to converse with you shows how gentle and kind of a human being you are. Think about the kids you could have and the fun in raising them and giving back to the world and making them proud of their daddy
>>
>>672425878
Search more to get a job you can go by walking. Please dude don't do it.
>>
>>672426749
Does your sister imply that you're a huge burden? Will she be hurt by your suicide?
>>
>>672426749
wouln't they just make one of your relatives pay the debt once ya go kablooey?
>>
>>672419417
try taking out some bad motherfucking politician or something, then youll be shot and killed by police
>>
>>672427015
no federal student loans disappear when you die
>>
>>672426749
the unemployment and being alone has got to your head. read books, make friends, contact old friends and earn their sympathy and branch out your life. start a blog or a youtube channel and people will fucking care about you.
>>
You are fucking pathetic and wont do it
>>
>>672426749
Like I said your worried about 16k when I was in debt it was over 1m. Bro trust me it gets better. But the only person than can pull him self out is you. No matter how much advice we give you. Like I said go kill terrorist.
>>
>>672427109
This is all shit except reading some books you nigger.
>>
Make money on mturk faggot
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>672426827
Kids aren't fun, they are pieces of shit and make your money disappear faster than even cunts can.

Go fuckoff, normie.
>>
>>672419954
another goog option, make something out of it op,,,,,,btw op,,,,thre are many of us like you, just be a witness then
>>
>>672426954
She will be hurt but she knows how to deal with it. I'm letting her help me this much so she knows she did all she could and won't feel guilty. I've told her this, that she did all she could. Its ok anon, I'm good with it
>>
OP helium suffocation is the best way to go. Too much room for error with guns.
>>
>>672416307
Will speak to evan about it
>>
>>672427297
well if you think about it... you wouldnt be here if it weren't for your parents. imagine if for a sec they actually reconsidered having kids... genetics prove offspring will be successful and extend the family line because you have inherited your parents' strengths
>>
Op take another pic of your gun.
>>
>>672417921
>If you aim for the brain stem and compensate for a little kick, a hollow point will be instant off.

>Bud Dwyer used a .357, but accomplished what you seek.

It's fucking hilarious that people who haven't shot a gun think the recoil impacts where the bullet will hit. Your bullet is down range by the time your hand kicks. Where recoil fucks people up is when you anticipate it and jerk the gun downward as you're firing to compensate. One good way to practice is to put 5 empties and a live round in a revolver and spin it. You'll start out noticing you jerk the gun down when it doesn't fire.
>>
>>672427496
You woke up this morning. You logged onto 4chan to talk to us showing you need help - not just in the suicide but arguing why its ok. ITS NEVER OK. see a therapist and they will tell you about 50,000 other people who were in your position who turned their lives around through a matter of experience and life tips. DONT DO IT
>>
>>672427770
why?
>>
>>672427496
Why don't you just keep vidya-ing it up? If there's no point just waste away and game? And can't you go on Obama welfare?
>>
>>672427952
>>672427689
>>672427109
>>672426827
>>672427970

OP read this stuff
>>
>>672427970
I want to see it. The make but in good lighting
>>
>>672428034
no tried welfare, no help for white childless males. we are supposed to go beg on corners. I'd like to keep vidy-ing it up but I realized what a loser I am and lost all enjoyment from everything the next day
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 396x382
>>672427689
When I was born, parents could still raise kids right. Can't in this day and age. Fucking brats call the shots and have all the power, not the parents. Fuck this world and fuck you normie.
>>
Shoot up a school, then kill yourself. At least then you'll actually have a name for yourself instead of dying a loser.
>>
>>672428343
ya but that is not a very nice thing to do
>>
Op are you gona fucking give me the pic or not
>>
>>672428249
Faggot is after your serial number to report you.
>>
>>672428463
shoot up a church then
>>
>>672428343
if the point of life is to make a name for yourself through such obscene fucking wack, you should get planning you SHITHEAD. KILLING OFF FUTURE FAMILIES THROUGH FUCKING CHILDREN WITH BULLETS IS ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC. FUCK OFF IDIOT
>>
>>672416307
OP where do you live?
If you leave near Chicago come lemme hang out with you, and we can Vidya it up and you can at least give me a few minutes to try and convince you not to kill yourself.
>>
>>672428343
Yeah a shit name. I'd rather be forgotten than remembered as a coward faggot.
>>
>>672428643
yes thats what I was thinking
I chose the side that doesn't have it for a reason
>>
Ammo keeps just fine for many years, even decades.

Fire a test shot into something then the next into your brain. Soft lead is better at expanding at .38 Special velocities

OP can get it over with tonight. If my sister were no longer living, I'd shoot myself too.
>>
>>672428343
LITERALLY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU GREMLIN-FACED TROLL MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>672428263
But if you're immersed in the vidya world why does the physical world matter? That's pretty shit logic. Like: "boy these video games are the only things I enjoy, but 19 year old girls probably think I'm a loser. I'll kill myself!"

Enjoy the things you enjoy and fuck everything else.
>>
>>672428726
ya that is also not very nice
also it just makes him a bigger loser, the difference is more people will know that
>>
>>672428974
I don't enjoy them anymore
>>
Stand on edge of tall building or other structure then pull trigger. Fall onto concrete ensures no pain if gunshot isn't perfectly instant.
>>
Roger security six .357 magnum. That'll make your head into a nice canoe
>>
>>672416307
Same here, i just failed at life and simply i gave up, in my mid 30s, obviously don´t finished Uni., shitty job, don´t own a house, have an tomato can as a car, all of my gf. have been nut cases and i´m lonely as fuck right now with no friends and just want to leave. I don´t want to stay anymore, I don´t have a gun, ´cos i dont like them, but i´ve been thinking in taking a lot of sleep pills and leting the gas out. I´m not doing it tonight, but very soon. Goodnight /b/
>>
>>672428643
Your an idiot I don't even live in the states. It looks like a model s&w. That's why ask. You faggot and the serial for mostrevolvers is under or near the drum.but still I say op don't do it and don't pay attention to this fags who jerky of to shit like this.
>>
>>672428726
>>672428343

honestly your life must be fucking disastrous... i have faith in the fact that your brain is fucking deformed.
>>
Please don't do this. Things get better with time.
>>
>>672428726
Become serial nigger killer. Rob, kill, repeat, and carve /b/ in the foreheads of your victims.
>>
7 out of 10 suicides are white middle aged males. OP is in a very dangerous group for this shit
Its our privilege I guess
>>
>>672429139
"I'd like to keep vidy-ing it up but I realized what a loser I am and lost all enjoyment from everything the next day"

That's not what you just said.
>>
>>672429042
go to africa and fuck with some warlord at least
>>
Yo if this isn't bait then just choose the path you feel is right OP. If you really think this is the only way, then live your dreams. Just remember though this could also be the realization you need to go get a job and start going to the gym. A year from now you could be a 10/10. Best of luck whatever decision you make /b/ro
>>
Reject Gods' Mercy of Old Age and Accept His Forgiveness; The Comfort of Death. Even God Makes Mistakes.
>>
>>672429245
I respect him enough to let him do what he thinks is right. If you're not in the states then don't worry about his gun, eurocoward. Go suck a muslim dick.
>>
>>672428643
All he can do is report it stolen, which will do fuck all. OP will be long dead. This isn't CSI or Law and Order.
>>
>>672429211
Pills and gas often fail. That's a girls method. If you want to die painlessly, dry dive off tall structure onto concrete.

Quick rush then oblivion.
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (67 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
67 KB, 600x848
>>672429245
>your an idiot
>>
>>672429467
ya dat would be cool but they would probably just like capture you and fuk ya bumhol
but yeah i see what you mean go out with a bang
>>
>>672429519
Truth.
>>
>>672429139
The reason I said that was it sounds like your torment comes from "what a loser" you are. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>672429427
That's because we know when we are used up. Also about the time some cunt steals all our money and belongings through the crooked courts.
>>
op pls livestream your death for us be a real hero
>>
>>672429439
its true. Its like I woke up one day and couldn't believe this was my life. I had a very strong depersonilization feeling like I wasn't myself, and then when I realized I was actually a piece of shit I got no enjoyment from entertainment or anything at all anymore. Tried to fight it, tried to hit on women, work out, tried even harder to get a job, all that shit. Decided to fuck off and end it. Suddenly felt better. started practicing it and researching it. Knew I needed better ammo cause I don't want to fuck up. Decided on next week. Came to my bros at /b/ for ammo advice.
>>
>>672429676
Funny massive fag you don't respect him enough. You have so sick fantasy of seeing op kill him self. And I'm not. From Europe you ameri trash.
>>
>>672430284
Rest in Peace. If There's an Afterlife Let me Know and I'm on my Way!
>>
>>672416307
Could you stream it to YouTube Gaming?
>>
>>672423706
Mental health professional?

Therapist.
The Rapist.

Fuck you unless you - help folks for free.
Just another money grubbing liar.
>>
>>672429710
Yeah, it´s faggy as fuck, but it´s painless. But what if i use a 15 kgs gas balloon? putting tape on al places in my room? i think it should be enough
>>
>>672430284
what was the last book you read and what subject did you like at school
>>
Really, even FMJ will do the trick from a .38. If you're serious, you need to set up a mirror inside your tub area to help with the clean-up. Some poor shmuck is going to have to clean your brains, at least do it in the tub.

I say use a mirror so you can line it up Exactly at your medula-oblangada thing. Don't fucking miss, OP.

And btw, go be a vigilante in some ghetto. Make your life mean at least that much. Go out with style, take some chimps with you before you go.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 455x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 455x447
>>672430607
Eurocoward...
Chain dragging kangaroo fucking coward...

A gun less shitbag is a gun less shitbag.
>>
>>672429903
good luck
>>
>>672424578
>become a morning person), and become enthusiastic

Fuck you. I am not OP but I want to become an hero too. Fuck you and your bullshit...
>>
>>672430853
I don't give a fuck about the ghetto. Letting someone shoot me and dying in pain in the streets sounds like a shitty way to go. and I'm going to a park not the bathtub
>>
>>672430284
>Tried to fight it, tried to hit on women, work out, tried even harder to get a job, all that shit. Decided to fuck off and end it.

Sounds like you gave a mediocre and short lived attempt at a turn around. It's easier to off yourself than to improve yourself. Just admit you're taking the lazy way.
>>
>>672417442
Yes my son. Federal Hydroshocks are the cure for what ails you.
>>
>take out a loan for a few thousand
>party with a lot of cocaine, easy fuck a few girls
>nice hotel room, nice dinners
>then go shoot a furry rally up, suicide by cop.
>>
>>672431134
It's the normie infestation.
>>
>>672431257
ok, I'm taking the lazy way.
>>
You still have time to change what's around you. You only have one shot at life, there is no god, no heaven or hell, this is your one chance at life and your'e gonna waste it by killing yourself. You may have regrets now, hell we all do, but there would be nothing that could happen to you that you could regret more than killing yourself. I just can't comprehend how someone would do that. If your life sucks, go out and change it. At least trying is better than killing yourself.
>>
>>672416307
Go get help.
>>
>>672431353
sure, you know anyone who will loan me a few thousand when I haven't had a steady job in a year and a half?
>>
>>672431023
Look tasty I'll share my dicks with youyou. You can have all the black ones. And by the way fag onces your done shoving all does dick down your throat, you you stick a 12 gage and pull the trigger.
>>
>>672431381
Fuck you too.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 208x147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 208x147
>>672431434
That white knight showed you.

Keked
>>
Suicidal behavior is a costly (and thus honest) signal of help to related kin; deaths are only an accidental by-product. You think you are a burden OP but believe it or not the effect will be negative on your family. If you solve your problems you would do your family much better, you may not be able to do it alone, you need help. Too bad your brain evolved to cope with the ancestral environment where guns don't exist. Would you have the capacity to stab yourself? To jump off a cliff? I don't fucking think so.
>>
>>672431544
A bank will at a ridiculous interest rate but why worry about it :D
>>
Join the military and remove Kebab.
>>
>>672431434
Well stop being fucking lazy dude. I don't even know you bro, but it's lame for someone to off themselves when they haven't given it a real honest try.

I could see if you got fit, got the job, got a girl, and still felt empty. Then you off yourself. You are literally killing yourself because you feel like a "loser". That's what 15 year olds do. Not 30-somethings.
>>
>>672431628
Fuck you
>>
OP I wonder how long your sister will cry for, weeks? years?

but if you are going to do it, and it's obviously your right, at least take out some scum first
>>
>>672416307
Dude I would love for you to do it I would love your presence to lurk behind me as I fap off of trap on /b. I would love to see that new shiny bullet being put into charge into your gun, aiming it at your head and......BAM, pull the trigger. Have that oozing blood and brain guts on your floor. Have your loves one find out you have died. You may be young op, but that doesn't mean you drop out of life over something you can fix. Think to yourself tonight on what you need to do to achieve it. Be superman OP. Don't let your dreams crush you. Now I was kidding about killing yourself, but see a therapist. PLay some lottery...who knows what you can do. But if you really still didnt change your mind, just go and fight for our country, and die a hero. I'm honestly 15 and I'm living live to its fullest
>>
>>672432032
truth
>>
>>672432084
truth.
>>
I never approve of suicide. Check this out first:

https://www.imalive.org/

However, if you absolutely MUST do this...

Go out on a high note. Treat yourself the night you do it. Go out to your favorite place to eat, order your favorite food. Play your favorite game in the days leading up to it so that you finish the game that night. Watch your favorite movie. Listen to your favorite song. Make sure that everything has been taken care of, and that you have absolutely no regrets left behind. Make your final night as enjoyable as you can.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 960x640
>>672431567
>rustled chain dragger jimmies detected
>>
>>672416307
Man so many people in your life the ones you love the one who loves you will be heartbroken. Do you want to see them that way? Everyone go through shit OP and you need to stop being so upset about it. Once you die you can never go back. Im sure you burning in hell for eternity is no use in killing yourself. Still going to go through the pain
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 546x700
>>672432674
>>
>>672416307
get on kageshi, dot com, and summon senjut zue, then an hero. XXD spads mucho mucho.
>>
>>672432855
fuck off u big nigger tryone bitch
>>
Aim for the back of the neck. Do NOT eat the gun or shoot upward. You will just survive without a face or full-body paralysis. The only way to guarantee you die instantly (or at all) is the back of the neck.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 750x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 750x554
>>672433024
I got your nigger right here, faggot.
>>
>>672416307
do before and affer PIC. have a web page with one side you face, then other live stream. Do it someplace you will no be finded, for long time. suxh keks
>>
>>672432084
>>672432275
No not truth.

Assuming you actually want to die that is YOUR business.

You do not have the right to kill others.

"Better a millstone be tied about your neck and be cast in to the sea than to harm one hair on the head of a child of God".

If you feel compelled to harm others you are better off killing yourself.

It is the only justification for suicide.

Murdering others is NOT ever OK.
>>
Well OP, I've given my fair share of advice. You are killing yourself because you are lazy, and I think you should reflect on that before you cock the hammer back and put the hydroshock through your brain in a park. Laziness is a tremendously weak reason for killing yourself, because it implies if you simply tried harder you COULD find happiness. I believe in personal choice though, so I'll fuck off now. Just remember some anon-bro thought you still had a chance at something, enough to waste a good 45 minutes.
>>
>>672416307
Do it right now pussy ass faggot.
>>
>>672426730
isnt it horrible to force somebody to live just because you are to guilty and selfish?
Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.