Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sup /b/. So I'm pretty sad and ashamed right now so I come

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 21
File: IMG_20161120_130503.jpg (1 MB, 1211x1942) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_130503.jpg
1 MB, 1211x1942
Sup /b/.
So I'm pretty sad and ashamed right now so I come to you for help.
I'll try to keep this short, had a gorgeous 9/10 gf for last 2 years. 3 days ago she left me for a guy she literally met 2 Weeks ago. IVe known this guy forever. Total asshole always has some obscenely hot girl with him whenever I see him. Notorious in our town for fucking peoples girlfriends just to be a fucking prick.
Ultimate fucking son of a bitch.
I'm a pretty big guy (6'1" 215lbs) and wrestled in highschool. So last night while I'm out at the local watering hole I spot this cocksucker with my soul mate and decide I'm gonna show her how alpha I am by beating this guys ass, hopefully winning her back in the process.
I walk over completely confident that I'm gonna destroy this fuck.
>Shove him into bar from behind.
>He turns around as I throw the hardest right hook I can muster
>Swing but hit only air
>Pulling back I realize he's just bobbed and weaved under my swing
>Fuckme.jpg
>His hook connects with the tip of my jaw
>Prettylights.PNG
>I start swinging wild disoriented
>Never even touch him
>Wtf is happening
>Vision clears as I see his right had flying towards my face
>Connects with nose
>Can't see again eyes tearing bad
>Feel another blow land on my cheekbone
>Another in my front teeth
>I panic swing loose wide hailmary
>Feel connection
>Yes!!.Avi
>Hear girl sobbing
>Hit my ex gf not him
>Vision clears again just in time to see him cock back and swing
>Right hook connects with the very tip of my jaw
>Lights out.gif

I woke up a few minutes later to a paramedic checking my vitals and shining a flashlight in my eyes.
Find out from mutual friend that cocksucker is a legit competitive mma fighter.
Ex has black eye, didn't press charges.
Punched the love of my life in the face and got destroyed by a guy that's 40lbs lighter than me. In front of probably 40 people.

What can I do to this fucker b? Is there anything I can do to win her back? Pic related, the asshole. Help me b..
>>
Buy a gun and shoot the cunt
>>
>>712438691
Fucking kek
>>
>>712439128
what's funny?
This is fucked dude.
I've never been so humiliated
>>
Kill yourself faggot she's getting fucked by his huge cock right now 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>712439008
its crossed my mind.
I want him to hurt though, killing him is instant peace for him.
Plus I'm afraid he'd somehow disarm me and beat me to death.
Not fucking joking I've never seen a human being move like this fuck face. Its honestly terrifying
>>
>>712439421
fuck you dude. I love this stupid whore so damn much. I don't wanna think about that shit
>>
>>712439421
kekekekek
>>
>>712438691
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you fcucking pussy ass bitch!
I love seeing cunts like you down the pub get banged!

hahaha pathetic!
>>
>>712439575
nah this guy is just your average bloke. you are either a fat fuck or just a pussy that can't fight for shit haha!
>>
Please guys, i know you guys have been in similar situations what did you do??
>>
>>712439303
It's funny because what you imagined happening was probably not going to happen even if things had gone as planned. But instead of that shitty situation where she thinks you're a prick for beating up the guy she likes, you got an alternate shitty situation where you made him look good and made the girl you're in love with think you're a prick.

It's funny because your expected outcome was in the compliment of the set of possible outcomes.

Honestly, you lost completely and utterly here as a direct result of your silly actions. Accept your defeat and move on with your life. Anything more and you're going to worsen your own image further.
>>
>>712440228
we were the ones knocking out the girlbeating pussy
>>
>>712440224
dude he's a fucking professional fighter he's not some bar brawler. It was like trying to fight a fucking cloud of smoke. I'm not a pussy I've never been knocked out before last night
>>
>>712438691
everyone in your town thinks you're an girl beating pussy who can't fight for shit
>>
>>712440438
listen to this fucking bitch! haha i'd love to see what you look like. i'd shake the guy's hand who beat your pussy ass hahahahaha!
>>
>>712439575
Poison his drink.
Make sure its lethal dosage but not too much, that way the death is slow and painful
>>
>>712440311
I don't wanna fight him again. Ever. I just want to get back at him somehow. Not even physically necessarily
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

However, if you are truly looking for advice, don't come here, /b/ is basically a group of maladapted young adults trying hard to fit in by saying nigger and "giving zero fucks lmao". Try /adv/ or reddit (as shitty as it is, it will help if you are in desperate need)

Truth is, /b/ was about being free to say what you wanted, not what other people expected you to, silly faggots.
>>
>>712438691
did you make fun of anyone in grade/middle/highschool?
were you a jerk to anyone for no reason?
were you one of the cool kids?
>>
>>712440782
you are a bottom feeder a fucking bottom feeder! in jail you'd be doin my laundry
>>
>>712440737
dude fuck you. This asshole is a fucking animal if it was some regular guy I most likely would've won or at least landed a few solid punches.
>>
>>712440906
I guess so, I was a jock in high school. Not a mean guy but you known how that goes. Why?
>>
>>712441031
hahahaha you are the biggest bitch in the game! i
bet you want him to do it again, you secretly love being humiliated and wanna watch him fuck your girl then fuck you then suck his cum out of your girls pussy as he fucks you bitch ass!
>>
>>712441208
identifies as
>jock
closet fag
>>
>>712440743
I doubt I'll ever be able to get within 50 yards of him without getting my teeth kicked down my throat. I'm embarrassed enough I don't wanna go through that again
>>
>>712438691
>>712440906
then you know how the guys felt every night you made them run home crying, im one of them (not that i know you personally), i would go home and plan how i wanted to kill the swaggots every time, because of this, i could help you if you really wanted it
>>
>>712441262
hurr hurr I'm such a fag you caught me.
Fuck off
>>
>>712441604
I was never a bully I was just friends with guys who were. Please help me
>>
>>712441613
you've been emasculated. every male knows they can do whatever the fuck they like to you and you can't do shit.
>>
>>712438691
>>712440906
>>712440906
>>712441208
>>712441604
only offering because i know how it feels to have your love stolen from you
email me: jfkkljh@gmail
>>
>>712441425
yeah I'm gay, that's why I'm trying to get my girlfriend back.
>>
>>712441845
by punching her and then letting yourself get beat up by another dude in front of her...
>trying to get my girlfriend back
sure you are dude
>>
Are you all fucking faggots in this thread? Show us your hottie/10 ex gf faggot. Pics or all this is bullshit and a story just like everything else here
>>
>>712441768
I'm not a pussy, I'm known for being a pretty tough guy, I've lost fights but I've won a lot more than not. This wasn't a fucking fight it was like trying to beat up a god damn jaguar with your bare hands. You don't get it
>>
>>712442042
just OP by the sounds of it
>>
>>712442172
>I'm not a pussy
>known for being a pretty tough guy
>lost fights but
sure thing pal
>>
File: IMG_20161120_170343.jpg (128 KB, 499x402) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_170343.jpg
128 KB, 499x402
>>712442042
here faggot
>>
Sounds like your soulmate is just another whore like the rest of the girls in your town. Be a fucking man and move on pussy everywhere
>>
>>712442024
I know getting her back after last night is unrealistic, I just want to make him suffer for doing this to me
>>
>>712438691
>>712440906
>>712441208
>>712441604
>>712441727
>>712441836
>>712442478
your ex is good looking, cant remember pw to email, email me here instead: jlkkljh@gmail
>>
>>712442518
I'm probably not getting her back after hitting her. I just want to hurt him
>>
Well as a master of a few forms of martial arts including Muay Thai, wing chun, taekwondo, jujitsu, brazillian jujitsu, krav maga and Kendo. I can tell you that the only way to win is to give up unless you plan on taking at least two of these and applying yourself for 4 hours a day for the next two years. And then go for revenge. He doesn't sound that hardcore, sounds like amateur to me. Get hard, wrestling is a bitch sport. It's only good as a back bone to real shit.
>>
>>712441845
You could take a page out of history. When someone's too powerful to take head on, you go for intrigue.

Depending on if you're willing to go to jail to knock him down a few pegs, there's a variety of things you could do to ruin him.
Rigging a car to blow up, or lighting his house on fire would be fitting. I'm not endorsing this, by the way. Just some ideas.
>>
>>712442626
okay thank you I'll send one out in a sec
>>
>>712442600
Rape him, that will show him.
Also your ex will see you as a real man after that.
>>
drug his vodkatini, chop off his left foot a little above his ankle, cauterize the wound, drop him off at hosp w/o wallet, then use his foot as a pencil holder
>>
>>712442600
why? he made you suffer. and that's the way it is and should be. you wifebeating pussy weakling faggot
>>
>>712442746
he's a professional fighter. I have a mutual friend with him that told me he's 7-0 and has been training since he was 6 years old. I don't have 20 years to train to make it an even fight.
>>
>>712442758
ive just never been in a situation like this. I don't know how to go about doing these things
>>
>>712442702
Find out what car he drives and slash his tires. If you're a faggot just let the air out as an inconvenience. That'll show him. Or you can set his house on fire ;)
>>
>>712443183
>ive just never been in a situation like this. I don't know how to go about doing these things
KEK
>>
>>712443050
Well honestly maybe that's why she left you. He's way more alpha than you could ever dream.
>>
>>712443400
I know he's tougher than me I'm not delusional. But we were perfect together I make good money I've always been a good provider, we always got along, she fucking loved me man I just don't get it
>>
And this children, is what we call impromptu.

You're a faggot op. This is all bullshit and non of this is real. Nice story I guess and I realize you're bored and want attention. Just know it's not working on me buddy. You're a pussy on all fronts.
>>
>>712443183
I'd recommend using a public computer to look up the things you're thinking about doing. Don't want "How to wire a car to explode" being in your search history when he blows up.
Pay for everything with cash so your credit card isn't traced back.
Use gloves, and always have a backstory for everything. Always have an alibi as back up just in case you're called into question.
>>
OP is clearly the biggest bitch in the game.
BIGGEST.
BITCH.
IN.
THE.
GAME.
>>
>>712443344
why is that funny
>>
>>712443050
I am gonna be straight up. Don't bother with the fight path or get back with physicality. Frank Sinatra said it best: "The best revenge is success."

In other words you have to make yourself a better person and find a better girl. One that everyone loves, not just you. Improve your life anyway you can. Then they will see and be jealous. That's the best revenge.
>>
>>712443631
why do you keep asking "why is that funny" are you fucking autistic as well as a fucking pussy?
>>
>>712443581
if I was making this up don't you think I'd make it something flattering?? Not how I basically got cucked and got the fucking piss kicked out of me in front of my girlfriend?? Retard
>>
>>712443546
Dude. Women don't want money anymore son. Why do you think there are more and more cuck threads nowadays? And more women are going for black dick as well? It's a Paradigm shift happening right before our very eyes. Women want a big dick and a fucking beast man to ravage them. Fuck wimpy guys with their head on their shoulders loaded with monies. It's not fun for them anymore. Just big dick is now.
>>
>>712443808
god this guy is so fucking insecure.
every little bitchy comment just stings him so bad.
PA-FUCKING-THETIC!
>>
>>712443633
I know she's not coming back. I have a good job and I'm a good looking white guy, I know I can get another girl. I just want him to suffer for putting me through this
>>
>>712443718
OP clearly is or just a faggot lonely troll who's got nothing Better to do
>>
>>712443994
OP you might as well put on a g-string and suspenders and submit yourself cause now you a BITCH!
>>
>>712444047
clearly the latter
>>
>>712443864
It wasn't about the money we had a great relationship man. I just don't know what changed in the last week.
>>
>>712440782
My point, besides explaining why your situation aroused my amusement rather than a sense of commiseration, was that doing so will probably not be beneficial to you in any meaningful way. This situation is ultimately one you created through your own ineptitude. This man was better than you. He took the things you wanted through his own ability and stomped on your pride when you tried to take a cheap shot. You put your pride under his feet and let him stomp because you didn't know better. And now you want to try again because all you see is that your pride has been damaged. You are a petty person. Improve yourself and you can take the things you want.

Let me ask you this: Will causing this man to experience a bit of temporary suffering improve your life? You will feel better for a little bit but that's not going to make you more attractive or a better fighter. People will view your actions as either petty or they will approve because they are petty people.

Improve yourself and you won't end up in these situations.
>>
>This happened to me once.
>How I got revenge.
>He had a cat.
>I got his cat, stripped it clean, made casserole out of it.
>Knew his schedule and ex's. Before he gets home, enter his house, leave plateful of food for him to eat. Is his cat.
>I get the cat turned into a hat, takes a couple days.
>While he is away, put hat on bed.
>Success.
>>
>>712444180
OP had a great relationship with a man.
>KEK
>>
>>712443808
Look homie. Ur bait is high quality. So I'll bite.

If ur for real, listen to urself. You're replying to every shit comment here as if ur life depended on it. Ur a cuck. Ur actions prove it. Cry urself to sleep trying to sadly otherwise. Accept what you are, a pussy bitch who rightfully got his gf taken away, and kill urself. It's the only way.
>>
>>712444297
LISTEN TO THIS ANON OP YOU FUCKING BIGGEST BITCH IN THE GAME
>>
>>712444297
that would be a waste of perfectly good violence
>>
>>712444265
Best advice, do this.
>>
>>712444418
nah cause then there's one less bottom feeding pussy to worry about shooting up our schools to worry about
>>
>>712444218
it won't improve my life, but it would give me closure and some satisfaction. He doesn't even care about her. He's gonna have some new whore in a week and that's gonna hurt her. And even after what she did I don't want her to get hurt.
>>
>>712444180
Dude. She's a woman. It doesn't have to make sense bro. It could've been the smallest thing he did when they met that made her interested. Him being an alpha, noticed and reeled that bitch in with all kinds of lies. Plus he might have a huge wang. Or at least fucks her better than you did.

Bro let it go. Ull drive urself insane if you don't get over this. Remember, it never makes sense when it comes to a woman and her partner choices.
>>
>>712444634
I know it doesn't make sense. But its not like this happened months ago, I got my ass beat less than 24 hours ago. And I know its not over. He told me that next time I'm gonna be carried out in a body bag. He's a fucking psychopath dude I have to do something
>>
>>712444265
I couldn't do that, I love animals. Even if they belong to that miserable fucking faggot.
>>
Op. I'll be ur gf for this moment.

I love you ano-

Actually, just kill urself.

My pussy will get wetter knowing ur underground dead as fuck
>>
>>712445228
whats his facebook profile?
>>
>>712445228
You win most determined anon award for attempting to trigger someone.
>>
>>712438691
Get gun shoot him once (non lethal), then again in the dick (hopefully lethal but slow) good luck friend
>>
>>712445341
why? If I tell you you'll probably send him a link to this thread then he's gonna show up here and fucking kill me. I wasn't born yesterday
>>
>>712438691
You wreastled, but you tried to strike with the guy instead of shooting for a takedown?
You're fucking retarded, you deserve ever bit of pain and embarrassment you're getting.
>>
>>712445494
so we can hack him for you duh
>>
>>712445530
I'm glad I didn't try to sweep him. I can only imagine what would've happened if it went to the ground. We probably wouldn't be talking right now
>>
>>712445649
yeah, cause that'll sure show him.
>>
>>712445759
we'll hack his profile and put questionable material on there and message his contacts with bad stuff etc.
>>
>>712445850
might even convince his gf to break up with him
>>
>>712445850
contrary to what you might think, I'm not brain dead
>>
>>712446076
who's the guy in the pic?
>>
>>712445380
i don't get it
>>
>>712444629
She decided to leave you for a brief shallow relationship and you want to defend her honor? What the fuck is wrong with you? How are you going to hold that man accountable for his actions but alleviate the girl of responsibility for leaving you? A relationship is a partnership and she decided this partner was better. But this is his fault for existing is what you're saying.

Sever all ties to this entire situation. Nothing good will come of this. Closure in a shit flinging contest isn't really a type of closure worth striving for.
>>
Do the gun thing, but shoot him a bunch of times in the spine so he doesn't die (he won't, he's in good physical condition). Also, do it from far away enough that he has no time to respond.

If he's a martial arts fighter, especially a good one, it means he has some occult training.

The truth is that reality is mental, all of it, and he probably knows this. But this can work to your advantage, too. But if you feel doubt in yourself or have no confidence, hold off.

The only thing a gun does for you is give you the confidence that you can beat him. you could have the same effect by waving your hands around in the air if you had the correct level of faith (you probably can't get to that level very quickly, so don't try this), but

the point is, build up confidence. If there's even a little bit of nagging doubt in your head, even the tinest bit, hold off, but have faith that you can do it and it's yours.

Chances are, though, even if he can bend the laws of physics (all good martial artists can), he can't break them outright; very few are that good. So get a gun and use it on him from a safe distance. Make sure it's loaded and ready to shoot.
>>
>>712446206
her new boyfriend.
>>
Get a knife, stab him in his arsehole.
>>
>>712446527
any more pics?
>>
>>712446621
yeah, there's a bunch on his fb. Why?
>>
chemically castrate him while he sleeps, drug him first.
>>
>>712446762
you might as well let us see more of the dude
>>
>>712445695
Yeah he saw you as an insignificant threat so he just let you beat ur ex in the face for the lulz
>>
>>712446364
its just because its him. If you knew this guy you'd probably understand. He's a legit sociopath bro. He took everything from me and it means nothing to him
>>
Wait until he falls totally and hopelessly in love with your ex, then kill her. It will never stop hurting. I know this because my girlfriend of 5 years who I loved dearly died in a car crash 8 years ago and every day is still pain.
>>
>>712446876
any specific reason? I just don't want him to find out about this. I'm not joking this guy can and will fucking kill me dude.
>>
Ooh, also, try to hire some Barrio Aztecas or MS-13's or one of those other south-of-the-border gangs to fuck him up.

Some of them will kill for as little as $100-$1,000.

The trick is you show them all $1,000 beforehand, but don't give it to them until after the job's done, always meet in public places, keep your voice down, don't get into a car with them, and yeah.

Also warn them that he's a MMA and to attack from a distance.
>>
>>712438691
so basicly your girlfriend decided to go suck some other dick and you got mad at the owner of the cock so you challenged him to a fight just to find out he has more skills than you which makes you even angrier. u wot m8. you have anger issues
>>
>>712447028
KEK
>>
>>712447091
I live in northern Washington state. What kind of gangs are up here?
>>
>>712447028
he's incapable of love. That's what pisses me off the most. He doesn't even care about her.
>>
>>712447342
I love you op. Does that help bud? I love you. I still do
>>
File: 1479400560801.jpg (200 KB, 800x926) Image search: [Google]
1479400560801.jpg
200 KB, 800x926
>>
>>712447447
thanks bro
glad someone does
>>
File: 1479101231703.jpg (29 KB, 562x866) Image search: [Google]
1479101231703.jpg
29 KB, 562x866
>>
>>712447619
It's a tough world out there. And it doesn't feel shit. Just make sure you take ur dick and fuck it right back.
>>
>>712446900
I swear he had a smile on his face after I hit her. And he dodged every hit I threw and I know he could have prevented me from hitting her but he didn't. And he thought it was fucking hilarious
>>
>>712447805
fuck man, idk what's happening to me I usually cope with shitnpretty well but I just can't let this go
>>
File: 1478850761787.png (329 KB, 1318x2139) Image search: [Google]
1478850761787.png
329 KB, 1318x2139
Here op. Learn da women's from exp
>>
>>712446807
that's something I'd like to learn more about
>>
>>712448042
how does this help me bro? Is there a section that outlines how to destroy a fucking cyborg with an undercut?
>>
>>712447976
You do realize it's not you right? A woman can have it wonderfully. Everything she could want. But over time gets bored, or just feels like it... just feels like looking around for a potential dick to suck. It's natural bro. Respect it and move on to another girl before she does the same to you. Enjoy that pussy while it lasts
>>
>>712447261

Bloods and Crips are everywhere, but I wouldn't trust them for shit unless you know them very well personally.

In Seattle and some of the other cities, there are all kinds of Latino gangs, including MS-13, Nortenos, F-13, Sur-13, 18th Street, NF, and like a million others. I've been there and hung out with some of them.

Latino gangs also aren't trustworthy, but they do care about their business and its reputation, so I'd go with those. Especially if you're hiring a murder, it helps to hire someone far away from home. But I wouldn't just go into their neighborhood with $1,000, obviously, because you'll leave without it.

But find where they are (ask around), go there, and explain that all you can afford is $1,000, but he needs to suffer for the rest of his life, problem solved.

Also, OMGs are apparently all over Washington, according to Google, but I don't know if they do murder-for-hire as often or for the same reasons - i.e., some of them might think it's scummy to kill someone over something so small.

Mexicans and Salvadorans don't give a flying shit, however. But for for one of the real southe-of-the-border ones like BA, MS, or any North side gang with cartel connections. Avoid Sur-13, because most of them can't be trusted to do a job right without fucking you.
>>
>>712448359
It's there so you can understand a simple thing about ur situation. Even if u take him out of the equation. She still won't be with you. It's not like the movies bro. She's gone. You killing him or u attempting to do something stupid, just to get urself hurt won't solve much in the long run
>>
>>712448419
I know I'm being irrational and that there's other women but my mind won't let me let it go. Fml
>>
OP post some more pics of him don't be a puss
>>
>>712448620
I know she's not coming back.. I'm just stuck in a loop
>>
>>712448610
Don't listen to this nigger. You will inevitably be skinned alive, castrated with ur severed dick in ur mouth as a display scapegoat for some shit that had nothing to do with you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478235171267.jpg (30 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478235171267.jpg
30 KB, 576x960
>>712448730
here. Please don't fuck me over
>>
>>712448960
nice. anymore?
>>
File: 1478383682436.jpg (37 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1478383682436.jpg
37 KB, 960x717
Ex nudes
>>
>>712446908
>Antagonist of the story is a psychopath
>Protagonist of the story got jealous and lost a fight to the antagonist

Maybe I have those to words backwards, OP? I'm getting confused now, are you the prick or the good guy?
>>
She just got bored of you dude and now she's on rebound. It happens. She loves you in the sense that she's grateful for everything you've done for her and for your time together, but that's not enough to spend the rest of your lives together. Yes it makes you very sad, but all you can do is wallow in your sadness for a while and move on. Don't contact either of them again. Not to apologize. Not to reproach anybody. Not ever. Otherwise you're just going to make even more of an ass of yourself. Was this your first girlfriend or what? You sound like you're fucking 15.
>>
>>712448960
>please
Kek
>>
File: 1479102228788.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1479102228788.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
tits bam
>>
File: IMG_20161120_112644.jpg (856 KB, 1012x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_112644.jpg
856 KB, 1012x1840
>>712449030
>>
>>712448855
Do listen to me anyways.

Yeah, is true that Mexicans will try to kill you for any or no reason, but that's why I recommend them. they really will do a decent job for $1,000.

I have friends in Nuestra familia-related gangs and (Mexican) MS-13's, and they have tried to kill me on multiple occasions for little or no reason.

But go in-and-out, stick to business, and follow my above advice about don't get into a car with them and meet in public places and shit, and you'll be fine.

They're always good for some quick, paying business. "Everything got a price", as my north side homie used to say.
>>
>>712439575
don't listen to these guys trying to kill him. You want to hurt him right?

Get him in the knees then beat on his joints. Use a bat or some other weapon because he's had fight training and you don't so you need it to even the playing field.
>>
>>712438691
>I'm a pretty big guy
For you
>>
>>712449408
nice. moar?
>>
>>712449151
I'm really not a bad guy.
>>
Sounds like some small town nonsense lol. Your gf is a hoe no different than the next.
>>
File: 1478748304439.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1478748304439.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
No offense but this is probably what he did to her when they hooked up.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478210964162.jpg (26 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478210964162.jpg
26 KB, 720x720
>>712449516
>>
File: ngbbs4e323402ef0f2.jpg (29 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4e323402ef0f2.jpg
29 KB, 500x461
>>712449448
Also good luck fighting with fucked up joints amiright?

Or if not that start some nasty rumor OR fuck up something he loves. What does he love?
>>
>>712449762
nothing. He loves nothing. He's not capable of such things
>>
>>712449869
BS not true, even the hardest mofos love something. Nice car? Nice house? job he enjoys?

Find out what gives him pleasure and take it away.
>>
>>712449574
oh, so you're just dense?
>>
>>712449744
>>712449408
damn OP, that's a handsome son ofa bitch right there. Hell, I'm straight and I'd probably fuck him.
>>
>>712449787
What's really fucked up, is that's a little kid. That's right. They don't give a fuck who you are.
>>
>>712449869
But even a psychopath has goals, or cares about something. Sometimes himself, sometimes something else.

Find that thing and ruin it for him.

How would he box without hands, for example?
>>
>>712450030
all of the above.. He loves fighting. Which is a catch .22 in and of itself.
>>
>>712450098
Plot twist faggot. That IS op... good job for giving him a confidence boost plebs...
>>
>>712448960
>>712449744
>>
>>712450163
no mutilation that = jail but break a bone or joint and his love of MMA goes too.
>>
>>712450275
FYI anons OP is bullshitting http://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710451639
>>
>>712450275
wtf? Photo shop? How did you do that???
>>
>>712449787

You're a faggot, faggot.

Don't be such a pussybitch. They'll only do that if you really try to piss them off.

You hire them for a murder, they're not going to do anything like that, don't be retarded. They get hired for murders all the time. They're evil, but they also can't kill literally everyone they do business with for no reason.

Why you scare so easily?
>>
>>712450275
Most of us have figured out op is full of shit dumbass. We are just bored and it's basically just roleplaying for faggots.
>>
>>712450408
we gotcha OP http://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710451639
YOU FUCKED NOW BOI!
>>
>>712450365
I'm so confused. Are you fucking with me or am I in the fucking twilight zone?
>>
>>712450100

Which is why you hire them and not the motorcycle gangs and bloods and crips and such.

If anything, you guys are just advertising for them and proving my point. A little money to them, and the problem is gone.
>>
>>712450619
shall i post his fb profile?
>>
>>712450514
what is happening right now. How are you doing that?
>>
>>712450514
WE FUCKING KNOW. Op knows we know. Come on. Who the fuck goes on this long about this dumbass shit about a girl and no nudes? Are you fucking serious? It's just storytelling bc we have nothing better to do. Keep going op..
>>
>>712438691
Fuckin kekd
Op youre fucked, kys
>>
>>712439724
kill him then kill yourself. maybe kill her too. just keep your distance when you fire the first shot.
>>
>>712450619
It's been a ruse the entire time you autistic virgin.
>>
>>712450755
>>712450766
IMAGINATION
>>
>I wrestled in high school
>Punches fag
How fucking smart OP if you have wrestling skills then why didn't you use them Op is master faggot
>>
Op here. Anyways guys. Thanks for being here for me. You've guys been a big help getting me through this madness.

I won't hurt him. I realize I cant...

I'm gonna go now bros. I love you all
>>
Bravo, OP.
If that's you in the pics, why are you even on this shithole? If I looked like that I'd be out slaying pussy every day. Quit wasting your time on here. Ungrateful fucker
>>
OP has been caught in his lies
http://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/710451639
>>
>>712451104
I'm OP faghot. Stfu
>>
>>712451166
How old are you queen? That's no op nor is that the alleged faggot op hates. It's all bullshit
>>
>>712451237
fuck off
I'm OP
>>
>>712451166
fr
is that you op? Wtf u doin with ur life bro.
>>
>>712451237
This is really OP.

You guys are starting to copy me and it's freaking me out. She wasn't real. Just in my dreams of course. And that guy is just some badass I found on Facebook. Forgive me bros
>>
>>712451400
Fucking ur mom clearly. Checked btw.
>>
>>712451451
real OP here.
What should I do?
Should I jump him one night?
>>
>>712446908
Don't try to avoid my assertions by claiming I'd understand if I knew him. I'm not arguing that he isn't a prick and a waste of space.

Looking at the entire situation, it doesn't matter how much of a prick he is because the girl that left you made poor decisions and you're defending her, and then you also made a poor decision and are now asking for advice on how to make another poor decision. You, your ex, and the prick all did shitty things here and you're placing all the blame on the guy did the least here.

Your ex left because he seemed more appealing in the short term than staying with you was for the long term. Your ex shat all over your feelings to fuck around with this guy for a bit. You're blaming him for this. You were dating your ex. She had an obligation to remain faithful to you. This guy had no obligation. He wanted to get his dick wet and she let him knowing that she would hurt you. She fucked up. You tried to beat this guy up because she liked him better. You got your ass beat because you thought you'd look like like a prince if you managed to physically damage the man she chose to fuck. This was a stupid analysis. She didn't leave you solely because she thought he was a better fighter. Then what you did might have made sense. And now you want to hurt him so that you can glue your damaged pride back together. That pride that was damaged because you did something stupid.

How many times must you fuck up before you realize this is a stupid path to take?
>>
>>712451537
Actually Op here.

Can you all stop for a min so I can express my sorrows to you guys?
>>
>>712438691
Alright, obviously you can't take the fucking guy. Stop being a faggot, now it's about revenge. Go for his family. Burn down his parents' house. Rape his mother. Knife his father. Beat up his smaller siblings. Put sugar the gas tank of his car. Destroy his life in any way you can. Fuck jail, fuck records, this is about making a statement.
>>
>>712451561
Damn. You took da bait or you giving it out.
>>
>>712451669
OP here this time!
stop copying me you douche!
>>
File: IMG_20161120_183046.jpg (634 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_183046.jpg
634 KB, 1200x1600
Kek
>>
>>712450755
Do it fgt and shut everyone up now.
>>
File: 1479004317647.jpg (46 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
1479004317647.jpg
46 KB, 590x350
>>712451789
God help us all... we are all op in some way.
>>
>>712451821
well played you sick bastard
>>
>>712451821
Nice try faggot. We gonna hack ur bitch ass.

We knew it was you all along looking for compliments
>>
>>712451740

Well, also keep in mind that a psycho might not care what you do to his family. If he does, great. but you'd do a lot better with something more horrible and personal.

Definitely don't kill his parents, because then he might get an inheritance and still wouldn't care at all.
>>
>>712451821
i dont get it?
>>
>>712452011
I called it inb4.

He was the faggot making up stories so people can give him praise for his looks.
>>
>>712452108
could've fooled me good buddy. Just entertaining myself, remember what board you're on. Kekek
>>
File: 1478997387977-1.jpg (604 KB, 1936x1296) Image search: [Google]
1478997387977-1.jpg
604 KB, 1936x1296
This is now a white trash thread
>>
>>712452108
OP seriously fucked up this time...
>>
>>712438691
go for a takedown next time you dumb fuck.
>>
>>712452369
To be honest,it's probably been a white trash thread the entire time.
>>
>>712452248
hey now, I never asked to be complimented. That was just a biproduct of my fake story. Don't pretend like you guys didn't have fun.
>>
>>712452279
we're gonna make you remember what board you're on
>>
>>712439575
if he's actually a pro fighter like you say, stop while you're somewhat ahead. you. will. never. win. he will kill you.
>>
>>712452279
No shit you bored nigger. You got all the here faggots believing ur dumb shit except me. I knew all along it was you. I would say good job but you didn't get me once bro;)
>>
>>712452547
what's that saying? You can get some of the faghots all the time but you can't get all the faggots partnof the time? Something like that.
>>
File: 1479194860538.png (1 MB, 725x682) Image search: [Google]
1479194860538.png
1 MB, 725x682
Op's gf
>>
>>712452762
I wish bro.
>>
>>712452150
Well alrigth then. Teach the asshole fear. Throw a fucking brick through his windows. Spray paint threats on his car. Fuck up his car. Block his door with a cinderblock. Shit man, I'm running out of ideas.
>>
>>712451765
I'll be honest, I just like arguing. Worst case, I put off my responsibilities a bit longer. Best case, I have a constructive argument with someone. Bait or not is irrelevant within this framework.
>>
>>712452757
True. Well you had a good laugh at these millennials trying to help you. I was eating dominoes and fucking my hand watching it all unfold. I like it.
>>
>>712447668
moar?
>>
>>712453026
THanks bb, glad you enjoyed it too.
>>
>>712440311

/thread
>>
>>712451821
show pen0r plz.
>>
>>712452862
True. When's the last time you could talk to ur gf or ex gf about shit like this without it turning into a shit storm of nonsense?
>>
>>712453206
this is /b/, buddy. We're not here to give good advice, we're here to make an idiot look like a bigger idiot for fun,
>>
>>712451821
>>712453271
>>
>>712453160
Alright op. Or where ever ur at. Hope to see around in these threads again some time. My secret code word will be Trojan marcaroni. I say that next time u make a thread like this, you'll know I am there watching, laughing, and jerkin. Night bud
>>
>>712438691
lol at least he's pretty OP wouldn't it be worse if she left you for some ugly asshole?
>>
>>712453358

it was very well put though

before 311 commented it was pretty much a cringe thread
>>
>>712438691
Shut up Hanzo and pick someone useful.
>>
>>712453529
that's a big Texas 10-4 good buddy.
>>
>>712453546
OP complimenting himself. We get it dude. Ur genetically handsome. Chill out and leave some pussy for the rest of us will ya?
>>
>>712453584
that's kinda a trend for b isn't it?
>>
>>712453716
I don't need to compliment myself bro seems to be enough going around as is. I'm really not that vain I didn't think b would find me handsome
>>
>>712453810

came for the keks, was not disappointed
>>
>>712453971
they don't >>712453271
>>
File: 1479653747461.jpg (510 KB, 885x2874) Image search: [Google]
1479653747461.jpg
510 KB, 885x2874
I voted.

Did you?
>>
>>712453716
I am flattered though, got a solid half chub goin from the excitement.
>>
>>712454051
a 6 it is then
>>
>>712454051
>>712453785
>>
>>712453971

let's see that "handsome" face with the aftermath of chad on it

ik you sucked his dick OP
>>
>>712454115
Is that Magic cards in the background?
>>
>>712442416
Kill yourself
>>
First thing you need is some good theme music.. Then find a crusty old trainer down on his luck, he'll teach you to fight and you'll inspire hi to quit drinking. I can see it all now!!
>>
File: sc.jpg (260 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
260 KB, 449x449
>>712454369
>>
>>712454259
>>712454190
>>712454051
kek you're salty huh?
Its okay to be mad.
We can't all have perfect Aryan blood.
>>
>>712454604
>>
Just be as fast as Bob Munden, guy could probably shoot two people ten feet away before they realized he had drawn his revolver. Those old guys in shooting competitions are scary people.
>>
>>712454696
oh no they only gave me a 6!! :'(
post any other picture I posted beside that last shitty one and test your result. Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>712438691
>love of my life
>left me for somebody she met for 2 ago
you've lost me there. I'd evaluate the situation again, son. Why would you "win back" somebody that left you for a stranger, probably based on some vaginal idea she's got? Right now you're a top tier beta.
Decent bait, 4/10.
>>
>>712450773
topkek
>>
>>712454934
>6
already did twice.
you're a shitty lil six.
>perfect aryan blood
KEK
>>
>>712439575
>terrifying
>not considering improving myself
>I'm afraid he'd disarm me
The avatar of beta
>>
>>712455184
you're so mad.
Why are you so upset bud?
Are you sexually frustrated from your 30+ years of virginity?
>>
>>712455494
you're a 6 though mate.
a measly 6.
KEK
>>
>>712438691
pics of ex, now.
>>
>>712455184
you can use my pics on your dating apps bro, it's cool. I really don't mind. Just tone down that saltiness.
>>
>>712455655
why would i do that?
girls swipe 6/10s bro.
everyone knows that.
>sixes don't get bitches
you've heard the rule
>>
>>712455608
quit lying to yourself bro. I already said you can use the pics, you want one of my cock too? Then you can reel in the online bitches buddy
>>
Learn to wrestle.
Do boxing.
Practice.
Get stronger.

Don't expect to be awesome just because you swung a punch.

Or get over it.
>>
>>712455813
really though, its been fun. Thanks for being a good sport. I hope to see you again at some point good buddy.
Godspeed anon, keep that pimp hand rigid and smooth.
>>
>>712455848
only thing i could reel in with them is 4s maybe 5s.
seriously dude you are sort of average looking.
you'd get a lot of work as an on screen extra
>>
>>712456123
>>712456076
read.
You win, I'm ugly.
Goodnight bro <3
>>
>>712456076
you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot huh OP?
want some chips with that salt?
>>
Just pay someone to hack him if you don't want anyone here knowing his fb
>>
>>712456251
oh you ugly aight son
>>
>>712438691
Holy shit this is like the opening of The Way of the Gun. Except it was 1v1 instead of 2v20. That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>712448042
This could have made sense in the first part, savinv same peaks of edgyness. But the second part... holy shit the cringe
>>
>>712441208
You were a normie and you come here for advice? Fuck off, if that dude and the rest of the 40 dudes in the bar had gang raped you after you got beat down you wouldn't begin to understand our pain.

Give it up. You're not gonna get this dude back for lawfully defending himself from an attacker. But okay, if some normie wants to destroy his life for revenge, go buy a gun and shoot him. Because it's the only way you're going to get any kind of revenge outside of "living well."
>>
>>712447829
>And he thought it was fucking hilarious
He sounds like a pretty cool guy tbh.
>>
>>712451561
>>712452862
I must say, I like the the way you express yourself. These threads may be fake 80% of the time, but it doesn't matter when you havethe chance to argue constructively about real(istic) events. Where else could you do it?
>>
>>712453255
So very true
Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 21

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.