Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

YOU'RE NOT LARFING NOW, ARE YAR???

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 50
File: PA-24104106.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2477) Image search: [Google]
PA-24104106.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2477
YOU'RE NOT LARFING NOW, ARE YAR???
>>
>be Nigel Farage
>go to EU parliament one day decades ago
>get laughed at
>get feelings hurt
>devote 20 years of my life to being butt hurt
>convince UK to vote out of Europe
>crash financial market
>weaken euro
>divide my nation
>dismantle the government
>set nation on course for recession
>put future of european project in doubt
>YOU'RE NOT LARFING NOW ARE YAR
>>
>>692174981
Top kek
>>
>>692174981
It's the equivalent of the bullied sullen kid coming back to school with AR-15
>>
File: 26809-fkc252.jpg (16 KB, 645x166) Image search: [Google]
26809-fkc252.jpg
16 KB, 645x166
no, I'm not laughing at the 200 billion that this man has wiped from the UK economy, the jobs destroyed, the 10% fall in our currency value, and the massive spike in racist attacks and abuse that's happened since.

nor am I laughing at the lies like the "350 million a week" or any of the other shit they made up which was repeatedly debunked, and dismissed as "scaremongering".

Nor am I laughing at the fact that the scottish referendum had a 650-page document outlining every single element of a roadmap for devolution, yet the Leave campaign had a 1,200 word PDF, and now admit they dont even know what to do.

I dont laugh at any of that, or at a traitor who has decimated our nation.
>>
File: Farage.jpg (92 KB, 570x819) Image search: [Google]
Farage.jpg
92 KB, 570x819
Actually a lizard? Nope. No no no no.

Certainly no lizards here. If you're looking for lizard please look somewhere else. This is a lizard free country.

I am not.

Not me.
>>
>>692175516
Except instead of an ar15, he douses himself with gasoline and sets himself on fire, not really hurting anyone other than himself.
>>
>>692175678
You may as well chill out about it and laugh anon - no changing things now
>>
>>692175678
Someone loves john oliver
Bud, it will work itself out. Chill back, invest in british business, and profit in a year. The markets are being manipulated at the moment to scare the nations of the EU, chill
>>
>>692175835
hardly easy to laugh at the fact the business I run with about 85% of the production going to EU states is likely going to fold.

Hardly laughing matter hearing about the number of friends, in several cities who've had abuse, from "go back to where you came!" to being pushed about.
>>
>>692174981
I AM THE MANDARIN
>>
>>692175678
No one said it was going to be an easy ride. I think everyone, even those who voted out expected a lot of this to happen and we probably won't have a stable outlook for about 5 years.

The racist attacks, I think this will go away. The BNP supporters are just giddy this happened, hopefully they'll fuck off.

About the 350 million, I always thought this was an odd thing to put on the bus. The out campaign are not the ones to decide what we spend money on. So I think people need to release it was more or less a suggestion of what we could spend the money on. It's entirely down to the government, whoever it may be, to decide.

I think they didn't actually expect to win, hence they made no solid plan. That was just stupid and needs to be sorted out urgently.
>>
File: UKIP Nigel Faggage.jpg (113 KB, 493x800) Image search: [Google]
UKIP Nigel Faggage.jpg
113 KB, 493x800
>>692174360
>>
>>692174360
Jijijiji I mean the pic and the silly Irish accent to the sentence made it funny.
>>
>>692174360
Nigel Farage once swatted a fly with an Atomic Bomb
>>
>>692176728
Did you vote? Did your friends and employees vote? Sorry you got the short end, but if you are a good businessman you will make your business stay afloat. We all face challenges.
>>
>>692175678
>who has decimated our nation.
Wow he killed 1/10 of the UK population?
>>
>>692177844
>if you're good at swimming, you can survive a tsunami

Why don't you address the points the guy made rather than trying to deflect or justify your stance with conjecture? What do you think about all the racism being propped up on the back of this vote?
>>
>>692178196
>deflecting
Im not deflecting anon is concerned with his business, if he cant make it survive he had a bad model. Why didnt anon have a backup plan in case of exit? The racism is shitty yes, but i feel the majority of it is being conflated. Im not there so i cant say for sure, but it seems the media would jump on any incident no matter how small to make the decision look even worse.
So to address his point, im sorry he didnt plan for the exit, and that is his fault. Im sorry there is racism, but it probably isnt as bad as the media is making it out to be.
>>
>>692178196
>What do you think about all the racism being propped up on the back of this vote?
Not him but this shows that the all the lies and bullshit is crumbling from it´s weight.

If they were harmless and pacific none of that would happen.
>>
>>692178843
Are you actually saying that in an economy in a recession, without the anti-predatory/monopoly regulations in place, a small business that had - HAD - a perfectly working business model based on trade with the EU, who will now have to fill a massive client gap - will be fine if the right decisions are made?

Are you fucking stupid mate?

Some problems you solve with being smart. Some problems you have no control over at all. Which category does this belong in and WHY?
>>
>>692174981
>>put future of european project in doubt
>implying that´s a bad thing
>>
>>692179419
>Which category does this belong in and WHY?
Partly both.

Shit happens. And you guys are the tip of the iceberg, all that SJW, cuckolding and political correctness are taking it´s toll and will get worse for those that take longer to see the problem and put hand into solving it.

The other thing is that it won´t be soon enough. You can´t take back over two decades of dumbfuckery down in a couple years.
>>
>>692179419
>blaming his problems on others
Stay cucked euro, it is your fault. How long have you known about the vote? You could make an emergency plan? You couldnt put money back in case? Fuck off m8, you flew close to the sun and now your wings are burning up. You had a damn year to figure this out, but i bet you thought remain would win, and now you have the balls to say the leave campaign didnt think things through, when you didnt. I hope your business fails and you have nothing, that is what you get for being a shit businessman.
>>
>>692176323
/thread
>>
>>692174981
>>
>>692174360
>>
>>692177930
No, just 1/10th of all the jobs, if we're lucky.
>>
>>692180128
To be fair, those who never lose never enter the ringside.

What gets me thinking is that he, "Might Be", an honest hardworking man, the first of many that will suffer from this thing.

The hope remains that these stupid fucks realize the real problem in racism. By mean, that racism is not a social construct or a systematic way to "Keep the niggas down", it´s just something that happens naturally because of how fucking stupid niggers are.

Same applies with most stereotypes and racism.
>>
>>692177088
dubs sing dubs strikes again...

need cliffs on pics
>>
>>692174981
You forgot this part
>devote 20 years of my life to being butt hurt
>convince UK to vote out of Europe
>at the last second a couple of assholes swoop in and take the lead
>claim my life project as their victory
>get excluded from the actual leave proceedings
>make whiny speech at eu parliament
I would feel sorry if he wasn't such a huge cunt
>>
File: 1467128727459.png (2 MB, 2038x1520) Image search: [Google]
1467128727459.png
2 MB, 2038x1520
>>
>>692180128
A. it's not my business, I'm using his situation as a point
B. 'flew close to the sun' - What's your point, that the EU was a great dream too good to be true? If that's the case, then the only reason it's over now is cause of idiots like you. we could have solved the problems that existed in the EU from WITHIN. That was the point of the thing, we all knew there were going to be problems to work out. But the aim, the intended end result, would have been more stable and secure than a divided europe.

And blaming remain voters for not considering the backdraft when we lost?

Is that as bad as not having a plan if you fucking win? Sure, a back-up plan if all goes wrong is a good idea, but a plan for when you win is fucking ESSENTIAL
>>
>>692180691
He may be hardworking man, but to not plan for rain when it is sunny is a sure fire way to lose your business. He cant blame anyone but himself. This is the basics of business, but he is prob one of those ill give my employees great wages new wave businessmen who dont save or in his lexicon "hoard" money. So now he is left holding the shit sandwich with no way to dispose of it.
>>
>>692181185
>im using his situation as a point
Ok, so a nonbusiness man is trying to explain to me how businesses run, this will be good.
>thinking i meant the eu as the sun
M8, i meant anon didnt prepare for failure. He flew too high on when his business was prospering, and didnt have a plan for this. Look into the ant and the grasshopper tale, it explains alot.
>it is essential
Sure and they have a plan, and they have a while to nail shit down. Like anon does. He is tripping now because the wound is still fresh, but a good businessman begins working on his new strategy the very minute news has broken outside of your favour.
>>
>>692181185
I will be honest, am watching from outside, and the EU never looked good in any possible way.

Sure, you guys had a plan to make a peaceful and unified Europa, have a good time making strong economy and maybe make US suck his own tiny dick.

But in reality none of that was even close to start developing. Having the germans and brits pay up for the idiocy of italian fucks and spanish sandniggers while screwing each other behind closed door was never gonna end well.

>>692181365
A lesson learned the hard way by most successful bussinessmen.
>>
>>692182371
True, but it is silly with all the info out about how to run a business, that anon didnt do it. It is like owning a car, and not changing the oil when recommended. Sure you can totes do it, but when the shit comes to a grinding halt don't blame anyone but yourself.
>>
>>692182013
Just to be clear, and since this Anon is making a big point;

No bussiness ever has reached stability and success before 3 years of running. That´s why ´Planning´ is a subject in colleges and unis. Today´s world is even worse, I mean, fuck dammit, you can get millionaire in a year and be homeless the next month.

And no bussiness can maintain profit and success having a bad planner.
>>
>>692175678
the white paper the snp brought out was pure fantasy. dont believe a word they say
>>
File: 1446395297628.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1446395297628.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>692174981
kek
>>
>>692174981
jesus when did /b become such cucks. you do know the market is now stronger than what is was pre-brexit and the pound is rising everyday.
>>
>>692174981

>set nation on course for recession.
This is why you should read the news before you humiliate yourself.
>>
File: 1466909635714.jpg (39 KB, 485x484) Image search: [Google]
1466909635714.jpg
39 KB, 485x484
Gotta leave the thread chaps.

To the BussinessAnon, don´t get overtly paranoid from now on. You just make a mistake, this doesn´t mean you will have to be a cheap greedy cunt manager from now on, but it´s just a remainder that you should always have a ´Plan B´, even if it´s little practical just have it around.
>>
Brexit is the best thing that ever happened to the UK. I can't believe people are scared because the first few days the pound takes a hit and banks and businesses cry over lost millions.

Those banks and businesses made millions because of nasty EU regulations paid for my our tax money. The fat cats keep getting fatter and are now crying because they bet on the wrong horse.

Guys like Richard Branons cry because his companies suddenly loses 30% of it's value. I like the guy, but he is a business man. For him it doesn't matter if the ordinary guy on the street has democracy, he only cares about his business interests. And guys like him, banks and big companies can buy their "democracy"
>>
>>692175678

The economy is already bouncing back. In fact FTSE 100 is already above pre exit levels. The 250 is on its way back up, constant daily increases.
>>
>>692183938
I mean Richard Branson. should not drink and try to make arguments :)
>>
>>692184000
Exactly
>>
>>692184000
shhh dont try to talk sense, they dont like that.
>>
>>692184082
Yep, same boat here, definitely should take note on that, not that I ever do it but I should write that shit down too.
>>
>>692184380

My first trips, I don't give a shit they can get stuffed.
>>
>>692184000
Like you even know what FTSE means and how that is related to the economy you dumb ass fucking dumb shit racist retard faggot fuck ass
>>
>>692184662
I hope youre playing m8
>>
>>692184801
or wat m8
>>
>>692184000

Only because of end of trading fags buying at firesale prices, this will drop again real soon. It's almost like you toothless brexosexual faggots don't know how the markets work.
>>
>>692174360
American here. Just suffered a 10,000 USD loss in my IRA. Thanks a lot, you retarded britbongs.
>>
>>692184989
>thinking another drop will be as extreme
>thinking he knows the markets
>>
>>692185024
fuck you that is your risk grow up faggot
>>
>>692185024
Haha, that is what you get dummy
>>
File: brexit.gif (2 MB, 259x216) Image search: [Google]
brexit.gif
2 MB, 259x216
>>692174360
Nigel is awesome
I pity the faggots who can't stand sovereignty.
>>
>>692185154

Not 'as' extreme, 'more so' dickhead. This is the start of the long slide, wait and see.
>>
File: 01_NH04MER_1182302k.jpg (35 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
01_NH04MER_1182302k.jpg
35 KB, 580x386
Pew pew pew
>>
dat nigger farage
>>
>>692176952
I appreciated your post
>>
>>692174981

Die you globalist scum.
>>
>>692185441
Uh huh...see you at christmas 4 months after the market has stabilized and i have pulled in more cash than scrooge mcduck.
>he still thinks he knows the markets
Lol
>>
Check out Nige's sick freestyle at the EU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
>>
>>692185154
>voted to royally fuck his own country's economy because he doesn't like brown people
>tells me to grow up
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
>>692185660
Fuck you you separatist dikhed
>>
>>692181042
>those repeats
>>
>>692185914
>>692185192
tagged wrong post
>>
File: 1271282251276.jpg (309 KB, 545x408) Image search: [Google]
1271282251276.jpg
309 KB, 545x408
>>692176952

well said +1
>>
>>692178843
>Im not deflecting anon is concerned with his business, if he cant make it survive he had a bad model. Why didnt anon have a backup plan in case of exit?

Because the business I have is working as a bespoke, custom craftsman, employing only myself, with two outsourcers I subcontract to, making items for a european market, with a turnover of about 20K per annum. Approximately 40% of my annual sales are to germans, 30% to france and netherlands, and about 10-15% to other countries, (mostly the US, where the exchange rates are equally grim). The majority of my work requires imports from the EU for materials and equipment that cannot be bought in the UK.

Clearly, my "business model" was flawed when I started doing this a decade ago, in that I didn't anticipate that the country would decide to vote Lemming? What backup plan should I have had? There is no alternate supplier, my customers are not british. I am selling to the europeans.
>>
>>692185914
>wahhhhhh RACISTS
Yeah this totally isnt getting old.
>>
>>692183938
I can't even begin to describe how much i am looking forward to what people like you will say in a couple of years, when you realize how fucking wrong you were.
No matter what you think of the EU, Britain basically killed itself last week.
The UK's economy is pretty weak, your exports are pretty low compared to your GDP. The single market is a huge advantage for EU countries trading with eachother. And no there won't be any incredible trade agreements with China or Japan. They are serving their own interest and making stupid agreements with failing economies is not one of them.
Your banks are already looking to move to Frankfurt, this referendum is horrible for them. So arguable your most important sector, the financial district of London, will probably be gone in 5 years.
And lastly, you pissed of the entire EU and it's leaders, along with most of the rest of the world because you fucked the world economy. Good luck finding new friends Britain.

This was a perfect example of why we don't have a direct democratie.
The average person is to stupid and uneducated to have a say in complicated matters like this. They are so easily influenced by populism and simplistic propaganda.
Ask the average person on how high the taxes should be and then ask yourself again if you want these people deciding certain matters
Like we are now seeing, a shitton of leave voters didn't even know what they actually voted for
>>
File: British-Empire-1922.png (122 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
British-Empire-1922.png
122 KB, 4500x2234
without the EU, Brits have no hope of surviving
countries of that size have never achieved much
>>
>>692186274
>>wahhhhhh RACISTS
>Yeah this totally isnt getting old.
It doesn't work any more. Vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Everyone is sick of it and ignores it.
>>
File: boris-johnson.jpg (1017 KB, 1600x1177) Image search: [Google]
boris-johnson.jpg
1017 KB, 1600x1177
> sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit
>>
>>692186274
that's not even my point though.
I don't like brown people either, but I'm not about to shove a rusty ice pick up my own urethra and go "Take that, brown people! That sure showed them!"
>>
>>692186309
How does it feel to be the absolute bottom bitch of global finance?
>>
>>692186250
You didnt save anything? You didnt think that maybe you shouldve had some local support? You didnt think of expanding to where you sell or where you get your materials? Also, this doesnt sound loke it will make your business flop, and if it does go to germany and start new or drum up interest in britian. Also it seems silly to me to start a business, where you have to export all your goods without having a good solid local base. Trade changes constantly, just bad planning
>>
>>692183634
> you do know the market is now stronger than what is was pre-brexit and the pound is rising everyday.

... said no-one with the remotest understanding of economics.
>>
>>692178196
>Implying minorities are people
>>
>>692186518
The assumption is, if you're for remaining, you're more likely to shove a brown man's urethra up your ass.
>>
>>692186309
You dont know anything about economics do you.
>>
>>692186250

Just keep importing. I don't see your problem. Is it effecting you right now? Of course not.
>>
>>692186518
>thinking it is about race anyway
Bud, it is about having non elected, non punishable officials dictating your life. Also the EU was being held together with prayers and polish labor and british money, now it will fall because it is a shit system
>>
>>692186891
I looked at the pound-euro exchange rate from May 2014 and the pound-euro exchange rate today. Without looking, what is your prediction of how far the pound has fallen against the euro compared to where it was 2 years ago?
>>
>>692186309
>Good luck finding new friends Britain.
Oh I know a few blokes who value national sovereignty over ruthlessly globalizing billionaires
>>
>>692186309
>>692186250
Nice to see a perfect fucking example for what i mean.
I can absolutely guarantee what the replies are gonna be.
>we are now free to make trade agreements with china, us and the likes. we will be better off in a couple of years
Tell me exactly what Britain has to offer that the EU hasn't?
>>
>>692187271
Kek
America always has dad's back m8
>>
>>692187353
Cheap currency
>>
>>692187353

It doesn't really matter, the UK is a Net importer with or without the EU.
>>
>>692185914
Calling everyone racist to the point the term becomes meaningless is one of the reasons the public voted against you liberal wank stains
>>
>>692175516
America might have more school shootings each year, but at least the populace isn't 80% retards who want to kill themselves slowly with the governments help.
>>
>>692184662
"Oh i'm a racist, that's a new one where'd you learn that social human studies 101?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oss7KmiHLmA
>>
Its not like UK will be the only one leaving.. im from Netherlands myself and things are getting pretty heated over here too. Will probably leaving the EU march 2017 and heard France also has a thing going on atm
>>
>>692187829
>but at least the populace isn't 80% retards who want to kill themselves slowly with the governments help
You just perfectly described the United States
I'm American
>>
>>692187990
Marine Le Pen is the only one that promised a referendum and she has no chance to become the next president in 2017
unless a guy from Les Républicains loses his shit and decides to do a David Cameron it won't happen
>>
File: laugh 4.jpg (54 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
laugh 4.jpg
54 KB, 800x804
>>692183634
>the market is now stronger
> pound is rising everyday
>>
>>692187353
Engineerfag here

The USA wont buy shit from most of europe. the british flag means quality in manufacturing, and the world knows it. All the high precision production is in the UK still.

its a pity that the country is so geared towards finance and banking nowadays. why dont people realise that producing goods and selling them is what brings money to the table? did everybody forget about the industrial revolution.

This country has gone downhill since the mid 70s and now all we are left with is shitty greedy banks and a crippled industrial sector & a load of liberals praising how the EU is the savior of the world. fuck off.
>>
>>692186857
>You didnt save anything?
Irrelevant.
I can have £0 or a million in the bank, its not going to change the fact that my work is going to be hit by the changes in ways that make it un-viable.

>You didnt think that maybe you shouldve had some local support?
Yes, I'm sure the money-tree growers will happily start up a forest to pay for an industrial infrastruture that doesnt exist in the UK to supply the specific material I need, instead of getting it from Europe. Perhaps while they're at it they can have the tooth fairy and santa give me advice on export tariff avoidance by the use of winked fairy deliveries?

>You didnt think of expanding to where you sell or where you get your materials?

Yes, I always thought about upping ship and moving to entirely new countries, instead of the one I've lived my entire life in, when I set up my studio ten years ago. Perhaps next time I'll start up on the moon instead. That would clearly be so much more sensible, if I'm equidistant from all other potential locations in case they too decide to be so fucking insane as to cut their noses off to spite their face.

>Also, this doesnt sound loke it will make your business flop, and if it does go to germany
Sure. Let me just throw away everything I've done here to get to this point. after all, I couldnt possibly like living here, could I?

>and start new or drum up interest in britian. Also it seems silly to me to start a business, where you have to export all your goods without having a good solid local base. Trade changes constantly, just bad planning

Ah, yes. Perhaps I'll just start touring everywhere and by banging my magic 'interest drum', I'll create 700% more interest in the UK than I previously did. Because clearly, I've never once thought about advertising to brits, have I? No, that would be far too imaginative. It couldnt possibly be that the UK market remains small, while over the last 10 years the europeans have started buying more, eh?

fuck right off.
>>
>>692188383
fun fact, we have been going down since the 70s, because that's when we joined the EU in the first place.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160629-165137.png (730 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-165137.png
730 KB, 1440x2560
>>692188349
>this ill informed
>>
>>692176323
If I had a business in the uk why wouldn't i move it out of the U.K. At this point?
>>
>>692188383

Yup, US companies are handing big fat pay cheques to lure over Engineers from the UK to the US. My old Engineering teacher knows a few that it has happened too. Seems to be a fairly common thing.
>>
>>692188383
Nothing beats precision German engineering.
>>
>>692188478
>still making excuses
You fucked up, and will pay for this
Lol youre so upset, yet cant blame yourself. What an ego this one has
>>
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (6 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
6 KB, 1280x768
>>692188383
> the British flag means quality in manufacturing
this is not the Union Jack Donald
>>
File: images-3.jpg (17 KB, 379x388) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
17 KB, 379x388
>>692174360

Article 50
>>
>>692174360
I actually invested in some stock in Britten. I'm going to make bank. Its already going up LOL.
>>
>>692188757
Cowardice
>>
>>692188990
>VW
Yeah, you guys fucked up
>>
>>692176323
>The markets are being manipulated at the moment to scare the nations of the EU
you are so insane...
what's that like?
>>
>>692188478
>too scared to move from home awwww
>bunch of sarcasm, no real replies
>clearly should have chosen a different profession
>>
>>692186309
Ok folks we got our first 3 replies, let's see what the opposing side has to say

>>692186821
empty insult
>>692187015
empty insult
>>692187271
Thanks for the brilliant screencap made, it's like you idiots are trying to be retarded on purpose.
>value national sovereignty
>putin
Did you just wake up out of a 2 year coma?
>putin and trump are not globalizing billionaires
It's incredible. You think you have everything figured out and see behind the "globalist propanda", while you get deceived by the most obvious liars in existence.
For putin, read up on how he got to power and then read up on Yukos going bankrupt. Seriously putin is probably among the richest people in the world, yet retards like you think he is the strong, honorable russian leader, who just got tainted by western propaganda.
As for Trump, cmon man, you can do better than that
>>
>>692175678
Join with your fellow brits to build the country into something better, or join the young liberals hoping that the UK burns to the ground, just to gloat that they were right.

Your choice.

How appropriate, my captcha was tea.
>>
>>692188157
yeah, I know irony is hard to read into, but you'd think that after typing all that out you'd at least have a moment where you are like "oh wait, maybe this is topical humour?"
>>
>>692174981
>put future of european project in doubt

That's a good thing. Paneuropeanism (the EU) was an anti-European, Jew supremacy project from the start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>>
>>692189170
an ethical lapse does not equate to a reputation for bad manufacturing... you make no sense
>>
>>692189216
>he thinks markets cant be manipulated
Look to china for answers
>>
>>692189170
> Murican
> caring about the environment
Commifornia fag I reckon
>>
>>692187517
That's not helping when you are not the one with cheap labor, you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>692189417
>any publicity is good publicity
Kek, germans done goofed
>>
>>692189216
Market manipulation is a real thing. It's how the big banks of Britain and Europe became as big as they are.
>>
>>692186250
Can you incorporate in German anon? Do you have any family in other parts of the EU who's address you can make your headquarters? Not sure what you can do but I'd be happy to brainstorm with you.
>>
>>692188383
>"the british flag means quality in manufacturing, and the world knows it."
> if you belive in it, it would come true one day :3
>>
>>692188715
You know downwards means less value, right?
>>
>>692189004

Bit late, should of done it when it hit rock bottom after the exit vote.

FTSE 250 is worth investing in though, that's the main one you want to look at and see which companies are in it.
>>
>>692188383
>be german engineer
>read this post
>top kek
seriously, even italian engineering is more respected than british, and they are basically a third world country by now
>>
>>692189726
He just wants to bitch and blame others instead of working on solutions
>>
>>692189381
>typing all that out
like I didn't just highlight and reply

sorry I didn't realize it was a joke, your majesty
>>
>>692187271
thinking the russia will be on your side it' delusional to an incredible point
>>
>>692189815
You do see it climbing right?
>>
>>692174360
I'm actually watching this on YouTube right now what a coincidence
>>
>>692174981
Liberalism and pro white genocide divided the western world.

Fucking hate you liberals.
>>
>>692189895
Well, you have your opinion so all is well in war.
>>
>>692189257
Britten will do just fine. All the fear mongering people like you try and do will not change the fact that they will progress. They will establish trade agreements with other countries that will benefit the British people. the world keeps turning.
>>
>>692189689
I didn't say it was good publicity
i'm simply pointing out that ethics and manufacturing are two different things
>>
>>692188715
It was at 1.33 at the start of the year, it rose during the final campaign week as the polls showed a greater chance of remain winning. (not anon you replied to btw)
>>
>>692188383
Whats the difference between a Tea bag & England? Tea bag stays longer in the cup
>>
>>692189885
I did when they broke out. ).
>>
>>692189895
honestly, for as much as a fucked my country (italy) is, we have quite some people at pretty much every high level in industries when it comes to research. almost no one of them is working in italy, or for italian clients, but still.
Then the rest of the people are monkeys, but at least we're smart enough to not leave the EU
>>
File: 1467129996644.png (669 KB, 618x481) Image search: [Google]
1467129996644.png
669 KB, 618x481
>>692174360
LARFS IN BRII-IISH
>>
File: 1427383953536.jpg (92 KB, 717x595) Image search: [Google]
1427383953536.jpg
92 KB, 717x595
>>692174981
Angela. please
>>
>>692189306
That's the thing, I'd like to build something better, I just feel shit out of luck with who to work with.
Farage is a smug wanker, gove is a wet flannel, Corbyn may be honest but has no nonse whatsoever, Boris has no fucking plan. Aside from the leaders, labour is full of self obsessed neo libs and self righteous sjw's and the right is full of greedy bigoted knobs who want to spend all day separating the worthy from the not and never actually helping.
I'd like to make brexit work, but it just feels like a reaction to the powerless of globalisation and the horribleness of the campaign has caused so much fucking chaos it would be like building on quicksand.

I never thought id say this, but I miss the arseholeness of Brown, he'd of at least bulleyed his party into a straight line even if he was clueless.
>>
>>692189895

Must be why everyone buys our Aero Engines.

Must also explain why the UK builds the majority of the Eurofighter Typhoon.

Salty Nazi crying because his grandpappy had half his nut shot off back in WWII causing him to give birth to spastics such as his mother.
>>
>>692188383
Not only is that made up bullshit, but without cheap material from the european single market british products are going to way to expensive to compete no matter how good they are.
This whole situation is so great. Everything you people try to put forth can be refuted in under a minute. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Only that the fish are social rejects that think they are part of some neo-capitalist revolution and that your gun is any information that is not regurgitated shitposts from /pol/
>>
>>692186250
20K per annum? Don't bother.

Save yourself the hassle and go flip burgers on Comrade Osborne's living wage for almost as much.
>>
File: 1440023147827.jpg (87 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1440023147827.jpg
87 KB, 633x738
>>692180547

Underrated post
>>
>>692191047
but doesn't it only prove the liberals' point that it wasn't about economics?
>>
>>692187353
Language, reputation and a lack of protectionism.
>>
>>692189935
No offense, but I run a business too, and shit like this can fuck up your overhead pretty quick. Last year I the FCC decided to require more tests for my industry, some companies paid for the tests, others paid the fine. In the end it cost an arm and leg essentially hurting the years profits. And the reason for the new testing requirements?? Because the big telecom companies who own congress needed more bandwit for their products.

Anyway, sometimes the government is the bad guy anon, but if you're crafty try and adapt your business or move your business, or in your case maybe look into an off shore agent who can incorporate you in the EU.

In the US the state of Delaware offers agents so people can register there, it's not costly. My guess is others in the EU might see this as an opportunity to start an off shore agent business to do just this. Look for them.
>>
>>692190446
Yeah this is what i meant. The average population is pretty fucked, but your "elite" isn't
>>692190900
Wow you can name two products and and boast about something that happend half a decade before you were born.
You are really bringing the heat in this argument, i am almost convinced by your position
>>
>>692190935
Now we're not in a protectionist racket we can buy even cheaper good from the rest of the world.
>>
>>692191427
>Language, reputation and a lack of protectionism.
Anybody in the western world with more than a basic education speaks pretty much perfect english. On top of that they speak other languages, which can't be said for the majority of british people.
It's not the 19th century mate, your reputation is a joke. "Made in Britain" is worth less than made in france or germany or belgium or denmark.
The proctectionism you are right about, but hat is not something potential trade partners are attracted by
>>
>>692191712
i guess that's what happens when almost all the people are so dumb that the few that doesn't adapt to the canon work as hard as they can to not be like those cretins, and actually end up being kickass.
>>
>>692190972
yes. clearly, I shouldnt do the work I love, making a small number of bespoke items every year (and I am being deliberately vague, by the way, because if I said I'm one of the only makers of [objects] in the world, it would be pretty easy to ID me).

Instead, I should just be a burger-flipper, and ignore the 15 years of making these items, the skilled trades as a jeweller, luthier, and watchmaker that I've trained to make the objects I do.

After all, what's making things for the love of them, eh? Lets just be a brainless fucking mong flipping burgers...
>>
>>692191982
But it's not going to be cheaper, that's the point.
You don't have to pay any customs when buying in the EU, that's why it's so cheap. So now you can choose to buy in the EU with customs, or outside the EU with customs.
Oh no shit i forgot, you can just have your materials shipped halfway around the globe to you, fuck how are we every gonna compete with that?
You retards brings such joy to my life, thank you
>>
File: HD2s0W.gif (360 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
HD2s0W.gif
360 KB, 320x180
>>692188478
I feel for you, only sorry that your well written and thought out comments aren't going to get anywhere I'm afraid.
A diamond in a bucket of shit quickly gets covered up with shit.
>>
>>692192360
There's a massive difference between speaking a language and being able to speak technically in it. I speak very good French and German but have to clarify everything legal in English to be precise. Most other companies default to English for the same reason - we can do that better and cheaper than everyone else.

Whilst reputationally we may not stand against the Germans, we make the rest of the EU look weak for quality.

Potential trade partners aren't interested in saving money because of a lack of tariffs? Unless we're trying to trade the same goods that's exactly what everyone (except the socialists in the EU) wants.
>>
So when is UK remove kebab and nigga?

Do you employ death squad or secret politzei?
>>
>>692192847
>brainless fucking mong flipping burgers...

But you're so nearly there.....
>>
>>692186316
>take over a bunch of mostly empty places or areas full of people who've barely progressed to gun powder
>get everywhere by either being the only people with guns or convincing the locals to kill each other for you
>brag about it for centuries even after its died
Christ, even the Italians managed a huge empire, its not that impressive.
>>
>>692193428

lost
>>
>>692188383
>made in Britain means quality
It's a deeply ingrained, British in joke that that very statement is utter bollocks.

British made was good in the 60's, but only because they didn't have anything better.
>>
>>692192847
i know that feel bro. let those fuckers do the 9/5 jobs, we know how good it feels to do our thing.
>>
>>692180691
The real racism issue is due to the remain calling anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

It's degraded the word to the point where people simply don't care anymore, and people who previously would have branded them pariahs now hesitate; after being baselessly called a racist dozens of times, they now stop and wonder if it isn't another boy crying wolf.
>>
>>692192871
Why would we arrange trade deals with tariffs? We don't need to protect the workshy French any more. We can just arrange trade deals that suit us and our partners.

It's probably gone unnoticed to those in the EU bubble, but the rest of the world is rapidly dropping tariffs every year. Only the EU refuses because it has to protect the weaker countries or ones like France that only turn up for half of their 15 hour working weeks.
>>
>>692189170
Every car manufacturer does sneaky shit when it comes to emissions testing.
VW just got caught.
>>
>>692174360
>pump money into EU so poor countries can fucking jizz it up the wall
>EU sets trade prices causing collapse of UK steel industry
>eastern europeans come to uk to pick berries and live in shitty conditions and sending enough money home to live like a king in their own country after a few years
>not actually part of the euro or schengen

yeah wow EU was great how shit it is now we left?
oh, what, we aren't giving money we don't have to the NHS even though the man in charge of the NHS said he it could cope fine with increased pressure form constant immigration? oh wow boy howdy am i red in the face, i sure was counting on them pumping the whole amount into the NHS instead of spending it where it was fucking needed.
whats that? the economy is in the toilet? because some fucking cunts in the stock market dumped the pound like a sack of shit, nothing to do with actual trade or anything tangible but don't say fuck you bankers, blame the leavers yeah great idea. don't worry about the fact that trade deals only cost the taxpayer more money because the government isn't making tax on imports/exports so they just have to take it out the general fucking pocket.

oh we get 10x as much out of the EU than we put in? well where does that come from they pull it out of thin air? well if we get so much out of the EU who pays for the politicians and parliment and shit? all the poor countries? no they fucking dont.

if retard uni students stopped pissing and moaning for about 30 seconds because now they have to fill out a visa on the plane when they go on holiday and actually grow a brain they wil get on a bit better.

there is nothing racist about trying to avoid mass population migration that would cripple some countries while leaving others destitute.

fuck sake guys come on.

nigel is a pretty cool guy anyway maybe you should think about what he says, if you stopped calling him a racist all the time you might be able to hear what he is saying, some of it is actualy sense
>>
>>692190504
>Labour
>full of SJW's
Its been Tory-lite since Blair got his hands on it.

I liked Brown because he wasn't shiny or catchy and when he tried to be it failed, I don't want sexy, streamlined good-at-PR leaders, I want ones that know their shit and don't care about pissing people off to get what needs doing done.
>>
>>692175835
>He thinks we won't just end up with the Norway EU model that's basically what we have now, but with no voting rights
The leave people can be pants on head retarded, but the politicians will make sure we get what we actually need within the constraints of the retard vote.
>>
>>692187353
Read up on how notorious the EU is for dragging its feet on trade deals.

It's a bureaucratic nightmare to deal with
>>
>>692194133
Please...please, just...just stop, it hurts, I can feel my IQ dropping just reading that diatribe.
Points for bothering to type it all though I suppose.
>>
File: 1466288114647.jpg (1 MB, 4311x2874) Image search: [Google]
1466288114647.jpg
1 MB, 4311x2874
>>
>>692194767
>i can't actually rebut any of your arguments so i'll just talk shit instead
keep walking chump
>>
File: 1467239802542.png (401 KB, 807x593) Image search: [Google]
1467239802542.png
401 KB, 807x593
>>692186309
>Good luck finding new friends Britain.
It's only been a week, yet we seem to be doing a pretty good job so far, Abdul
>>
>>692195014
>my wall of badly written, incoherent text was an 'argument'
Whatever you say friend.
>>
>>692195014
what "arguments"? There werent any. that post was just a sort of verbal prolapse of unconnected fallacies and rambling nonsense.
>>
>>692193394
Hard to proof what i am saying, but every reasonably educated person speaks pretty much perfect english. We don't learn it like we learn other languages. We also see and use it everywhere.
Also interestingly, my parents both work jobs that require them to travel and do a lot of work internationally.
Their are certain conferences and discussion that are held in french or spanish. The only people ever having a problem are the english. They are never able to speak anything besides english and get upset when people don't care. "technical english" as you call it is a requirement every job that might needed. As in you have to pass a test by an independent institution to get that certificate.

Best proof i can give you is that you have absolutely no idea who in this thread is a native speaker and who isn't without the context of their posts.

Your reputation is a lot better than the majority of the EU i give you that, but that alone won't help you.
Again, your goods won't be cheaper even without tariffs, because your production will a lot more expensive without the eu single market. Also while protectionism sounds like a cool buzzword to throw around, it's actually important.
Your government will 100% do similar shit on it's own, or completely crash your country by having millions of jobs shipped away
>>
>>692195453
>>692195461
read it again until you understand it maybe if you weren't french and could speak the queens English it wouldn't be so much trouble for you
>>
>>692174360
This is just the begging of globalism's last breaths, it was expected. Bongistan will turn around
>>
>>692194133
A shit interest rate that is expected to get lower and crap rates on gilts means sell the currency - the traders are only doing what's sensible from an investment perspective.
>>
File: 1466913019377.jpg (72 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1466913019377.jpg
72 KB, 640x800
>>692194133
nigga u so mad you're poor now
the money you gave us are just a fraction of what you're gonna give just to not be out of the market, not to mention the pound, even in the best future possible, would take years to recover to his full price AND that brexit wouldn't do jackshit about bad immigrations, you will just send back the people wo were actually working and paying taxes in your country
>>
>>692195696
The queen knows how to use punctuation.
>>
>>692175814
Tumblr is the place for you my friend. I sentence you to 3 weeks in /pol/ but don't come back until you've had your red pill
>>
American here with an honest question: is this 'freedom of movement' thing a nice way of saying let refugees in?

Also from my view you fucking redcoats done good. Fuck the global powers. We got your back over here is you need money and shit. America runs the world, but you guys are like our little brother.
>>
>>692185922
>we
>you
aint shit
>>
>>692195696
>accusing anyone of being able to speak or understand English after that wall of faeces you spat out
I think we're just about done here, don't you? Good try though.
>>
>>692193689
>areas full of people who've barely progressed
time to learn cause and effect anon
>>
>>692184000
It's almost as if you can't predict the long-term effects of a policy based on one day of stock-market returns.
>>
>>692196054
What the fuck is 'freedom of movement'?? USAfags don't get it! Help!
>>
>>692195770
wtf where do the rates come from? from paps getting scared and selling £
£ bottoms out and is cheap so e.g. the chinese or someone buy it up at low price and bing bam boom the economy is back to normal what was the problem.
>>
>>692196300
No, no, we're not having that conversation. I said progressed to gunpowder, it was a comment entirely aimed at the military capabilities of the countries/states invaded.
Nothing more.

History is a roller-coaster, peoples and races experience ups and downs.
>>
>>692196054
No, it actually has nothing to do with refugees at the moment - it just means that EU citizens can travel and work anywhere in the EU. In theory at some point in the future if someone was to give citizenship to a whole load of refugees then that could be an issue.
>>
>>692174981
>crash financial market
I mean, do you even follow the market ?
>>
>>692196683
Currency exchange rates don't drive the economy (current and expected future) of a country - they reflect it.
>>
File: 50948302.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
50948302.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>692174360
>devided great britain
>invited Putin

I am still alive
>>
>>692196619
>>692196054
if eu was america and eu countries were states it just means you can cross state lines without going through any border control things or get your passport checked.

when all syrian refugees started coming into the free movement area they started putting up fences between some countries to stop the syrians but then the shit poor countries just let them all in and said oh they are europeans now guys and so they just let them in anyway.
so it was nothing to do with refugees in the first place but it did mean the refugee crisis caused a lot of countries a headache instead of just the close to syria countries.
>>
>>692196054
>>692196619
You can travel anywhere in the EU without any border controls or visa needed.
In other words i am from germany, get into a car and drive to italy on basically the same road without any changes. Well except for the shitty streets in italy but that's a different thing.
Since the refugees technically shouldn't be able to get into the EU in the first place, this has nothing to do with it.
Before you start, yes they still come in the millions, but the freedom of movement is not the problem here
>>
>>692197122
of course they drive it, people are only interested in short term buying/selling so as soon as it starts to drop they all sell and it tanks. it has nothing to do with how well normal people and business that do actual things are doing. are you serious right now?
>>
>>692197258
they come in because Europe is responsible for several wars in this regions.
>>
>>692197122
Nono, you got it wrong you see. The pound has lost it's value, so british products are now cheaper! Also the 350 million per week can now be destributed evenly between each citizens, we are all rich!
>>
>>692197173
Ok thank you so much that is what I kinda thought. Good job Britain fuck those sand niggers they need to stay and fight for their god damn country.

The fact that they use a pseudonym like that tells me the politically correct are in power across the pond. We are getting a guy in over here who is about to bust that shit wide open. Fuck PC

Trump2016

Make the whole fucking world great again
>>
>>692196054
>Also from my view you fucking redcoats done good. Fuck the global powers.
>britain did good
>america runs the worls
>fuck the global power
u srs
>>
>>692197258
>Well except for the shitty streets in italy but that's a different thing.
i hope you never do the salerno-reggio calabria my dear european friend
>>
>>692197574
and by Europe you mean the USA
>>
>>692196054
no, freedom of movement is about work.

rough US equivalent. imagine in 1976, you live in Virginia, you're not legally able to work in North Carolina, or Washington state. come 2006, you've now got rights to work in any state. Washington, Cali, NC, etc.

but a lot of the "leave" campaign fucktards are protesting because while you have the right to work in Alabama, Georgia or Louisiana, so the snaggle-toothed rednecks from there also have the right to work in your home state.

Which is apparently wrong and awful and how dare they have the right to work in any state, coming here and taking our jobs...

Yeah. its that fucking stupid.
>>
>>692197574
Who gives a fuck they should stay and fight those wars. They come to the EU for free shit and to setup terror cells. Fuck them.
>>
File: 7777.jpg (65 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
7777.jpg
65 KB, 400x400
>>
>>692197463
One last reply, as I'm sort of assuming you're trolling me, but just in case, here's a point that might help. People are shitting themselves over the exchange rate, but the exchange rate really only matters for imports and exports. Apart from those, the economy isn't negatively impacted by a low exchange rate. You could say that a low rate improves exports, but we really don't export much of anything these days so that doesn't really matter.

So, what actually causes a rate to drop? There's a level of panic at the moment, but the longer term issue is that people are expecting the economy to weaken, which will mean interest rates in the UK will stay low, or even get lower. As such, people won't be buying pounds to invest in the UK, and the pound will be worth less. A lot of the panic is people selling now in anticipation of future problems, exaggerating the dip.
>>
>>692197753
I should say fuck the global power trying to usurp your true ruler: USA
>>
File: 45.jpg (570 KB, 3264x2126) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
570 KB, 3264x2126
>>
>>692197574
They come in because there were wars in countries geographically close to europe with somewhat wealthy citizens were at war, and the citizens are close and rich enough to pay the new industry of smugglers money to get them to europe.
The EU is to politically correct to say that we can only take in a finite amount of refugees and is more concerned with the surge of nationalism to realize these issues are directly connected
>>
File: 1456091196732.jpg (15 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
1456091196732.jpg
15 KB, 199x300
>>692174360
I am utterly ashamed that this man is an elected representative of my country.
>>
I voted to leave because it's wrong to hold a countries democracy to ransom over membership of a trading block.
>>
Nobody likes England. Only Welsh are so sycophant that always line up with their masters.
>>
>>692197871
>and by Europe you mean the USA
nein. we talk about the NATO. french and bongs bombed the shit out of Libya. now Libya is the terrorists backyard. only the mediteran sea is between europe and Libya.
>>
>>692195844
>>692196281
back to hugbox reddit faggots.
>>
>>692174981
>>put future of european project in doubt
One army for Europe, no nation borders, common asylum policies forcing everyone to take their share of shitskins

Sounds like a dream.
>>
>>692176323

sure the markets are being used to scare the EU but the EU won't give a fuck, they won't back down and they won't take lack of free movement in the trade deals full stop. at the end of the day britain won't get what it wants and will have lost a lot for no reason.

They might have well stayed and had there voice heard
>>
>>692175516
>Russel Brand detected
>>
>>692176952

The 350 million will keep going to the EU if Britain is in or out, they have to pay to be part of the single market, the only way britain gets to keep the 350 mil is if they cant accept free movement and so they get to keep the 350 mil but lose billions from a lack of trade.

So why the fuck did they even hint the leave campaign could do ANYTHING at all with those funds?
>>
File: 1466813293749.jpg (104 KB, 1500x1088) Image search: [Google]
1466813293749.jpg
104 KB, 1500x1088
>>692198883
>stayed and had there voice heard
kek

implying it has any bearing what anyone says in Brussels
>>
>>692198467
you just had a referendum to seeif you wanted to leave. You had no balls.
>>
>>692198123
mkay
>>
>>692176728
Move you're buisness to ireland like every other major company, the brits want to fuck their own market let them,

you'll be more then welcome on our green shores, were teamin up with scotland and the north after all.
>>
>>692175678
stocks have pretty much recovered already, the rich were just having a panic attack

get yo facts str8 m8
>>
>>692199238
more like 130, but soon 350 millions will be worth as 130 before the brexit so i guess it's fair anyway.
>>
>>692181042
>jingoistic

haha, what?
>>
>>692194133
make a good case and the remainers will call you stupid in response...

they're not worth your time, we won, they lost, now they're bitter because they have no opinion besides what the media is telling them to think
>>
You are now aware that the FTSE 100 was lower earlier in the month than it was after Brexit.
>>
>>692181042
kek, stupid faggots commenting on something they have no understanding of.
>>
>>692200324
Wish i could say the same for the global value of GBP, hasn't started recovering properly yet.
It will recover, but it's depreciation coincides with the release of new and and nvidia tech and I'M SICK OF PAYING A PREMIUM FOR MY FUCKING TECH YOU BASTARDS
>>
>>692174981
Man you are a dumb fucking lefty and also butt hurt coz remain lost and took it up the ass. Farage is a fucking hero.
>>
>>692175678
All the losses on the ftse have been regained you cocksucker.
>>
>>692199911
By Jingo, we'll sock it to those colonial chaps and be home in time for tea.
>>
>>692186316

Visit former colonies.
"Guys, can I have ur monies plz".

kek.
>>
>>692201270
You mean jove
>>
File: 1434123946441.gif (2 MB, 424x315) Image search: [Google]
1434123946441.gif
2 MB, 424x315
>>692181042

Silly Nig Nogs
>>
>>692179502
This.
>>
>>692201169
nope
>>
>>692188873

There are not so many monkeys handling with imperial system.
>>
>>692181042
I don't get it? The EU is White European nations (sure the medditeranian ones have a bit of a tan but still white). So opposing uncontrolled migration from the EU and wanting a broader points based system for immigration from the world in general (including all those non white/non European countries) is 'racist'?

Fucking weird idea of racism when we want to prioritise say an Indian Doctor over unskilled white Romanians coming here?
>>
>>692183634
This. They are being pussys anon they need to have some nuts
>>
>>692198467
>>
File: 1435436442699.jpg (45 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
1435436442699.jpg
45 KB, 716x717
>>692174981
>"crash financial market"
>dow Jones went up over 400 points in the last two days
>mfw
>>
>>692183938
This.
>>
>>692180561
so...every employer in the UK just woke up the next day and thought "i think i'll just fire 10% of my staff"?
>>
>>692201720
it's what the dumb masses use in-place of the 10 or so words they don't know so they just say racist...

fucking infuriating
>>
>>692201496
See >>692200324
>>
>>692183938

We are better without UK. God Speed, morons.
UK is kill since end of WW2, and only managed to fuck EU up.

I'm so glad you're out on your own since sabotaging is the only thing you succeed in.
>>
>>692186309
Fuck you cuck you are such a pussy. Great Britain will flourish once it's free of the undemocratic shitbreath of the EU; it might be a bumpy ride but I'm sure we will be better than fine.
>>
File: 1466776298794.jpg (711 KB, 686x1031) Image search: [Google]
1466776298794.jpg
711 KB, 686x1031
>>692174981
Yiff in hell commie faggot. The pound is climbing already now that, the EU crooks have been put in their place, right on the asshole of Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>692186309

> when you realize how fucking wrong you were.

Are you living in some sort of fantasy saturday morning television world? Do you think the kind of pond life that voted for Brexit will ever have a realisation? They'll just blame someone or something else

- Politicians
- Banks
- Illuminati
- Foreigners
- Children of foreigners
- Anyone with an accent
- Anyone richer than them
- Anyone to the left of their political views
- "Not believing hard enough in GRATE BRITTIN"
- The Scottish
- The Welsh

I could go on forever just like they will go on forever, it will never be their fault in their eyes, it will always be the Utopia that could have been if not for other people. Fuck I have no doubt that when Britain descends into the hell it's creating for itself by valuing the opinion of the "Working class" above all else they'll still find a way to blame the EU.
>>
>>692202253
we're the ones that stood in the way of you doing stupid shit... part of the reason why Germany still wants us there. With us gone you're free to go for greater integration while ignoring the obvious structural changes you need to make within some countries... good luck when Spain etc.. turn into the next Greece and some technocrats dictate what their govt can and can't do
>>
>>692202465

You forgot the commies...

What will they do, now they are on their own and can't blame escape goats? Nobody cares, god speed UK.
>>
>>692192360
Here's some language from a true Brit; fuck you fuck ball.
>>
>>692202653

...turn into the next UK, you mean?
BTW how should we name it, now it's tearing apart?
>>
>>692179502
helloooo jelly americuck
>>
>>692182013

Im 90% sure you have never even had a job
>>
>>692202465
aha... so nobody is to blame, there are no corrupt politicians, no corrupt bankers, our industry wasn't moved abroad, our money isn't being used to line the pockets of the EU elite, immigration hasn't made the country overcrowded, and our services across the country aren't underfunded...

RIGHT, gotcha, leavers are simply conspiracy nuts

you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1399585358020.jpg (45 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1399585358020.jpg
45 KB, 500x332
>>
>>692202681

To be fair communism was never really a boogieman in Britain, they just lump everything in as "Lefties", meaning "Anything left of Enoch Powell
>>
>>692184000

it's as if you have no fucking clue how this whole thing works....
>>
>>692203112

Funny.

Because UK has always been a flagship for Liberal economy, service industry and mass immigration of cheaper workers. It's not the EU you need to leave, but the UK.

Or just kill the Tories, the incarnation of Liberalism. Oh Irony, they topped the Brexit referendum.

You can't escape your failures.
>>
>>692203112

You can't even read and you think I'm going to respect your opinion? Did I say nobody is to blame? My point is that Brexiters will never take responsibility for the consequences of Brexit and you're doing nothing but proving my point of "Utopia if not for other people".

There will always be corrupt politicians, penny pinching businesses and rich people, but you've cut the nose off our economy to spite the face of this evil "Elite" brexiters keep moaning about, a faceless illuminati of people who are, in reality, probably just more successful at being scum than you are
>>
>>692203629
uhuh...

topped brexit? wot u talkin about

well you know the saying, "we're in it together"... though people are shitting themselves over potential challenges in the future, instead of looking to build a better future than with the corrupt and failing EU
>>
>>692189979
yeah why wouldn't they, not like the UK cockblocked them with economic sanctions or anything
>>
>>692203112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
>>
>>692203919
god forbid a doom and gloom remainer doesn't respect my opinion...

i can read just fine, i made a point in the same manner you did, you just can't take it
>>
File: 1465066738784.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1465066738784.gif
2 MB, 500x200
>>692175678
>massive spike in racist attacks
jesus, people aren't gullible enough to believe this are they? The narrative about racist attacks is being pushed by the same media that told you that Remain was almost definitely going to win. Meanwhile in reality (i.e. outside of twitter) nothing much has happened

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/police-hate-crime-not-surged-57-per-cent-since-brexit/

What do they have to do to convince you that they're biased Europhiles? Bedeck the Channel 4 newsroom in EU flags?

>no, I'm not laughing at the 200 billion that this man has wiped from the UK economy,
everyone knew that the UK economy would take a temporary hit if Brexit was announced. Aren't the left the ones always saying that you shouldn't let the international financial markets hold you hostage and dictate policy? In any case, the markets are not in freefall, and there's no evidence that this is more than a temporary fluctuation.

>the 10% fall in our currency value
this actually may very well be good for the manufacturing sector.
>>
>>692187217

euro weakened as weel genius, compare it to the dollar
>>
>>692204142
b-but anon, now the Uk is basically africa and every big nation at the moment is just taking the useful guys away, waiting to feast on the cadaver of your economy.
You're basically deadweight for everyone now.
>>
>>692204004

I mean the Brexit is an old Tories idea. Who started the referendum? Who the UKIP has more influence upon? Where is Boris registered on?

Labour was supposed to help Bremain BTW.

I know the people and the voters did not follow orders from their political formations, but it's very hard to say that Brexit was brought by leftist ideas from a political point of view.
>>
>>692188938

mein negger
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>692202681
>What will they do, now they are on their own and can't blame escape goats?
>escape goats
>>
>>692204726

UK and EU are still in the same boat now, with many crossed investments.
And they will be in the future, whatever happens.

Look: even Boris Johnson says he is a true European now. Soon, UKIP will start a "Brussels love" parade.
>>
File: 1466888507409.jpg (65 KB, 709x820) Image search: [Google]
1466888507409.jpg
65 KB, 709x820
>>692174360
erm yes... actually I haven't stopped laughing since the Brexit, mainly due to the never ending butthurt of the remain camp spewing their swivel eyed drivel across the internet - it's great
>>
File: faragepunk.jpg (166 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
faragepunk.jpg
166 KB, 800x786
>>
>>692189414

back to /pol/ slut
>>
File: 1347152245401.jpg (228 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1347152245401.jpg
228 KB, 1000x1333
>>692205251
>>
>>692205471
your pic is glorious, i too believe in britain
>>
as an east europeen fag currently living/working in the UK, I fucking laugh at you

I laugh because I've been here long enough to get citizenship, so wew lads, your shitty vote can't even make ME leave
>>
>>692205722

Think about all Birminghistan relatives that will keep on arriving in Britain.

Immigrants choose Britain cause no IDs, no laws for jobs, and very weak enforcement. On the continent, you can go to special jails anytime if you are caught as illegal migrant.
>>
>>692205722
It will stop the influx though.
>>
File: 1466883442214.jpg (124 KB, 1068x811) Image search: [Google]
1466883442214.jpg
124 KB, 1068x811
>>692205639
yeah I think we got out just in time
>>
>>692204608
>jesus, people aren't gullible enough to believe this are they? The narrative about racist attacks is being pushed by the same media

the "Media" being the british-born, middle eastern friend threatened on a bus in Edinburgh while being told "fuck off home"? Or the roma woman who was cornered by a guy jabbing her in the chest in Cambridge? Or the ones I know in london who had stuff yelled at him? Or the german woman I know in Scarborough who had to hide in the top of her house when a gang of 10-20 people were chanting and kicking at doors along , singing about "getting the pakis and the poles out"?
And so on? all manufactured by the "media"?

No. This is happening. police have stated that there's been a huge spike in incidents. This is not "the media". this is reality. The racists, from the BNP to combat 18, to every ignorant ned have seen it as a mandate to act like complete cunts, that 52% of the country support them.

It is real, it is happening. people are getting attacked. people are getting abuse. the whole thing is getting nasty, fast.

it is not "twitter". that is the reality.
>>
>>692191982

yeah, that's why Tata closed down, right? :)
>>
File: 1466784004304.jpg (20 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1466784004304.jpg
20 KB, 804x446
>>692174981
>implying putting the eu project in doubt is a bad thing
>>
File: never_go_full_retard.jpg (243 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
never_go_full_retard.jpg
243 KB, 1600x1065
>>692206146
>On the continent, you can go to special jails anytime if you are caught as illegal migrant.
orly?
>>
>>692206170

Not even.
France does not let them in, they just go in anyways. The problem is they are almost never caught & fired, not even chased actually.
>>
>>692206170
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36659900
>>
>>692205480
there so many frames of the sex pistols movie i can photoshop farage in
>>
File: 1466893310014.jpg (53 KB, 960x582) Image search: [Google]
1466893310014.jpg
53 KB, 960x582
>>692205722
so.... If you're a citizen then you're not an illegal immigrant which is fine, nobody's saying they want to stop immigration - just control it
>>
>>692206350

It's called "retention centers". Be a migrant, get caught in the street with no ID even years after you arrived, and you are mostly kill. It's the only way (for an illegal alien, at least) to go to jail without seeing a judge.

It can last 30-50 days, and usually you are detained just to give time to prepare your exile.
>>
>>692206170
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah cause faggots that illegally cross the border into Bulgaria can only do so because we're in the EU, right?
you stupid faggot, illegals are just that
ILLEGAL
changing laws does FUCK ALL about them by definition
>>
>>692206258

>the "Media" being the british-born, middle eastern friend threatened on a bus in Edinburgh while being told "fuck off home"? Or the roma woman who was cornered by a guy jabbing her in the chest in Cambridge? Or the ones I know in london who had stuff yelled at him? Or the german woman I know in Scarborough who had to hide in the top of her house when a gang of 10-20 people were chanting and kicking at doors along , singing about "getting the pakis and the poles out"?
And so on? all manufactured by the "media"?

Good golly someone was told to "fuck off home"? And a guy you know had stuff shouted at him? What kind of world are we living in where atrocities such as these can occur? Clearly this is a humanitarian crisis.
>>
File: cashfromchaos.jpg (91 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
cashfromchaos.jpg
91 KB, 460x345
>>
>>692175678
>I'm not laughing at... the massive spike in racist attacks

You don't belong here.
>>
File: loogic.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
loogic.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
>>692206975
>yeah cause faggots that illegally cross the border into Bulgaria
When did I ever talk about faggots entering Bulgaria? These are the EU's problem now.
>>
>>692206975
and this is why all of you britbongs are fucking retarded.
>>
>>692207449
wew lad because the UK leaving the EU will make the illegals stop coming
>>
>>692206258
not 52% of the country, 52% of the 72% turnout (even at 100% turnout it would exclude folk not eligible to vote)

numbers numbers numbers...

racism has always been around in small pockets like this, usually just the muslims and britain first and the ilk that clash... but obviously some others are being unjustly targeted by these dickheads, most of which were probably too pissed to go vote last thursday
>>
>>692207554
What percentage of migrants are illegal
>>
>>692207295
yeah actually, that is harassment by definition, not by a liberal arm twisting, you fucking pollywog cock swallower.
>>
Fuck the e.u people going off like they are no gonna trade with us like the world wont trade

For a 1000 yeara the united kingdom has stood only 43 of those where in the e.u

Tell me again who saved europe from the natzi
Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 50

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.