Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Spill 'em /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 38
Spill 'em /b/
>>
i am pedo
>>
>>682832401
I've used both my stepmother's and my mother's dildos. Ive also cded in my stepmother's clothes and i will be doing those things this weekend as ill be alone in the house.
>>
I found the secret of the succ
>>
>>682832401
carefull /b/ know that sometimes the cia uses /b/ to make these posts to get evidence
>>
i have cancer but no one in my family knows.
>>
The dildo and buttlplugs I "bought" for my girlfriend I have actually owned for years and used them on all the time.
>>
I'm trying to fuck my friends wife.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 722x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 722x1280
My GF came out to me about a month ago that her parents are fugitives and that she's a year older than her passport and from Taiwan not China.

Turns out her Dad as a part of a corrupt government embezzled around 10 million USD equivalent and when the scandal got out, he fled to China for asylum in exchange for government secrets and that's the reason why she has moved countries so many times.

Sure enough, she tells me Google this name in Chinese and it comes up with articles and a picture of her Dad, 20 years younger with last known whereabouts in Canada.

AFAIK they still have the money but they can only launder they money out in small amounts.
>>
File: bw2IMjP.jpg (142 KB, 934x960) Image search: [Google]
bw2IMjP.jpg
142 KB, 934x960
>>682833348

post pics of friends wife
>>
>>682832401
i have an incest fetish and dont know if i should tell my sister or not
>>
File: IKFV6xN.jpg (94 KB, 1192x1094) Image search: [Google]
IKFV6xN.jpg
94 KB, 1192x1094
>>682833908

She'll probably never look at you the same way again afterwards. Do it kek
>>
>>682833908
JUST DO IT!
>>
>>682832401
I was on the verge of having a stroke multiple days last week and yesterday.
This is a weird story... Im allergic to a fuckton of stuff, therefore im taking both meds everyday and vaccines every couple of weeks. Since ive gotten more immune to some of my former allergies ive gotten some new meds. They fucked me up, i went days without being able to sleep and even when i got some hours and pretty much had as much of a coffeine intake as an oxygen intake, i found it becomming harder and harder to focus on anything. I stopped using them after last friday, because i was terrified. I kept forgetting what i was doing, i even lost as much as 10 and 15 minutes at a time. When i think back, pretty much the whole day is gone from my head, totally wiped.
As i was getting my vaccine yesterday i mentioned this. I had taken a pill just before i got there because i have to so i dont get too fucked up from the injections. When she was finished filling my arm up with shit my body cant tolerate she told me to stay put as she went to get another nurse. When she came back she was joined by another nurse. They told me to lose my shirt and lay down on the "bed" (idk what the fuck to call it) next to the chair i was sitting in
>eroticdreamcometrue.webm
Sadly they hooked me up to a machine to monitor my heart. I counted to nine cables from my chest, arms and legs, i might be wrong as my head was all fuzzy thanks to the pill.
After a while they told me to sit with the other patiens as they examined the results.
Turns out i have a rare condition that causes my heartrythm to weird out. Most people who have it dont even notice it. The pills makes this worse, which causes my pulse to get way too slow. In other words, my brain was running low on oxygen, my whole body was running low on oxygen. They tried to tell me how serious this was without scaring me all too much. I ended up scaring my dad more when i told him later than they scared me at the time.
>>
>>682832401
I have a huge Youtube channel where I pose as a conservative, christian metalhead who teaches music.

However my channel is actually an experiment on how far can I trick conservatives before they realize the truth.
>>
>>682834371
>>682835184
how about if someone rolls a 69 on this i will tonight when she gets home from work
>>
>>682835214
Continuing...
I ended up asking them how bad it was, keeping in mind that i lost time and shit. They told me that it was bad, so bad in fact that it was weird i didnt suffer from any injuries
>inb4 autism
So here i am... Being told that the reason i have been feeling like shit is that i could very well have had a stroke and been put in a hospital bed or even worse...
Im still not able to believe that it was that bad, but go figure!
>>
>>682835214
>>682835673
I never did tell the whole secret thing did i... I havent told anyone, but my closest friends and my father. I guess it doesnt count as a huge secret then... But hey, i kept if from my mother so that she wouldnt get upset.
>>
My gf bought a suction cup dildo because of her fantasy of being fucked in multiple holes at the same time. Has me spitroast her with the dildo doggy style and facefuck her with it during missionary. She also denies ever wanting to see another dick that isn't mine and was a virgin when we first got together. It's kind of hot but I'm worried what it will lead to.
>>
>>682832401
I post pro Trump and Hillary threads on 4chan and watch retards fight for hours
>>
I once had consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
i sniffed my exchange students panties so many times i feel horrible
>>
>>682835524
rollerino
>>
>>682832476
Hey Gary!
>>
>>682835524
Do that you, my friend
>>
That I'm trans ^-^
>>
My boyfriend says I made him believe in love and he's never felt this way about anyone before.

I don't love him.

I don't think I can ever love again after my ex fiance tied me up and raped me for admitting I'd developed feelings for the current guy. I mean I don't feel guilty -- considering what he was willing to do, is it any wonder I looked elsewhere for affection?

But I feel like I'm using my current bf even though I'm totally loyal to him and really do intend to keep doing the work I need to in order to make things work with him. He keeps my head on straight and tells me it's OK that I need time to heal from the recent past.

But I know for a fucking fact that I don't love him the way I loved my ex when our relationship was still this new. I don't feel all ooey-gooey. I feel committed, I feel a ton of respect for him, but I don't feel.... infatuated?
>>
>>682837928
That's a sticky situation there, friend
>>
>>682837928
Are you my ex from the past? This is almost exactly what she told her bestfriend, which she leaked to me just after it...
>>
>>682837928

You should speak to a professional about this
>>
>>682838453
Yeah, I'm in the process of getting psychiatric care.
>>
File: FreakazoidPose.jpg (9 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FreakazoidPose.jpg
9 KB, 640x480
I once raped a jack russell terrier with a candlestick. It fills me with-
>>
>>682832853
Same :(
>>
>>682835524
Fetish all the way
>>
>>682832401
i used to spy on my step mom and step sisters when they got out of the shower. i wouldn't be bothered by this at all if one of my stepsisters weren't five years younger than me. i'm almost 21 now and feel so shitty for that
>>
>>682838933

I hope things work out for you, anon. Why haven't talked about your feelings with the new BF? It might damage the relationship in the long run if you can't communicate openly and honestly about the important stuff.
>>
I orchestrated a coup d'etat on my country using a very popular app, and no one even has the slightest idea that I even exist.
>>
File: 1462241541414.gif (1000 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1462241541414.gif
1000 KB, 400x300
>>682835524
>>
Ive been in a relationship for 4 years, ive felt nothing for her the past 3
>>
I've always had a really strong sexual attraction to my younger aunt.
I use to suck on her toes and rub her nipples when she was sleeping. I don't know if she ever found out or not, but I don't know how I'd confront her about it.
>>
I'm really trying to convince my boyfriend to do a webcam thing with me but he is just too shy, and I really want to post some of our pictures on here, but he has them all. Is it wrong to really get off to random people seeing me like that?
>>
I'm a loser but i pretend to be cool
>>
File: 1458264243047.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1458264243047.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>682836122
>>
I work for the NSA
>>
I am a newfag.
>>
>>682840337
I actually have told him. He says things like "do you really love me?" or "I think you don't love me" and I flat-out say "I don't think I'm capable of love like you are". But he switches into support mode immediately and assures me I do love him and I will recover, so it doesn't accomplish much.

I'm getting tired of faking proper affection. He needs a lot of reassurance now (probably because he knows I don't love him) and it's just a fucking mess.

my natural inclination right now is to type "but I love him". I DO love him. I'd be fucking wrecked if he left me, and not because I'm dependent on him. I'm working hard to be independent and competent and NOT being dependent on him is actually part of the "I don't love him properly" feeling. He's phenomenal in so many ways. I just don't feel that blind teenage infatuation adoration----- woah

Is this just what love feels like as a twenty-something? Serious?
>>
File: 1461270075595.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461270075595.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>682837928
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>682832401
I've been lying to the people close to me for months now. They think that I've beaten my depression. I haven't.
>>
>>682836122
Do guys really worry about that??? I bought a suction cup dildo and I have my boyfriend do the same to me, and I have zero interest in other guys. You don't need to worry unless your girl is a bitch with you. :3
>>
>>682833457
Assuming your not just a lying faggot. How did you react, I'm assuming you're still dating her
>>
File: 10.jpg (166 KB, 967x799) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
166 KB, 967x799
I've been dressing up and been my best friend's secret cocksucker for almost a year now...
I feel fucking ashamed afterward and its getting out of control but somehow i'm always going back for more.
>>
>>682841644
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>682838951
Who hasn't
>>
i am a psychopath and i am secretly planning the demise for my school,everytime someone is not polite or respectful towards me i strike a tally under their name and wait until i have filled my quota then i will kill. i will murder everyone i hate with no regard. sometimes my targets are lucky and move away and avoid my wrath but it only exerts my hatred in a more concentrated form towards to current people i have noted. i am cold and callous with no regard for human feelings
>>
>>682832401
I used to date my best friend, broke it off because it was too 'friendy' but we still fuck, even 3 years later. she has a bf who doesn't know. Wat do?
>>
>>682841738
Um, I'd rather not, not without his consent, but I'm sure I can prove some other way I am indeed a human with a vagina. (Rare creatures on this site, right?)
>>
I blast other guys shit stains with my piss on public toilets. dunno why. holding breath while doing this though.
>>
>>682841773
That sure is a fancy way to say I'm a faggot
>>
File: 54458923.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
54458923.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
here are mine
>>
>>682841791
You should probably stop. :|

I don't think you would like it very much if you were in her bf's position and she was fucking around on you.
>>
>>682836122
Bro, my wife bought me a strap on for me to wear so I can fuck her pussy and ass simultaneously. Been going on for years and she's been more loyal than ever. Just cuz she's trying crazier shit with you doesn't mean she's gonna be that crazy with anyone else. As long as you do satisfy her though, or else she will
>>
69 get
>>
>>682842041
you must be very brave to think a nine digit number keeps you safe. i but you are some morbidly obese liberal cuck who holds their body pillow while some token black dude fucks it
>>
>>682840750
Think I'm headed that way.
What's your story?
>>
>>682833457
LowQualityBait.png

>Implying Taiwan is not itself part of China...

Do your homework.

If she really did feed you that line, she's just fucking with you.

>#Fuck&Chuck'er
>>
>>682839921
You were just curious
>>
>>682838453
>>682841418
Either or
>>
I exchanged a bunch of nudes and videos with my girlfriend's mom
>>
>>682840361
Story?
>>
>>682841982
Nigga just post something
>>
>>682835524
ROLL
>>
My younger sister came out to me as bisexual but she hasn't told our folks yet and i fear a bad reaction from my mother...
>>
Everyone gives me a hard time for it. My family has accused me of being in denial or full of lies. My friends have all abandoned me. Strangers look at me in disgust. And I can't take it anymore. Sooner or later someone has to believe me when I say...

I can believe it's not butter
>>
>>682842741
ROLL!
>>
>>682841661

A lot of things started to make sense to me, how did they afford a big house in this nice area, close to the city with 3 cars? Both her parents work low wage entry level jobs because their English sucks. Her Dad is very smart though and has a master's in Economics and an MBA. Her Mum's Dad - was a General. So lots of things didn't add up.

My GF doesn't want anything to do with it and I can see why she didn't tell me until now, so aside from being shocked for a while, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>682842748
Stand by her side and take the heat. She needs you right now.
>>
Best friend's now wife tried to seduce me the entire time they were dating. "Accidently" sent me naked pictures on multiple occasions and constantly found reasons to come over to my place alone.

I did the right thing, didn't touch her and eventually all that stopped. However I didn't tell my friend anything and let him marry a whore that will for sure cheat on him.
>>
>>682842783
roll
>>
File: 1462225974161.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1462225974161.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>682842455
Well come play friend
>>
>>682842925
roll!!!
>>
I jack it to videos of grannies.
>>
>>682842962
roll!
>>
I touched my dick once and stuff came out of it
>>
>>682843015
Go to the doctor noaw it's mustard gas
>>
>>682842691
Really can't say much.

The politics here are so fucked up an absolute NOBODY can pit one politician against another with the right social engineering.
>>
File: DSCF1141.jpg (4 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1141.jpg
4 MB, 4608x3456
>>682842732
Fine, impatient much?
>>
>>682842540

Go back a few decades, dipshit.

There are literally articles and news sources online with her Dad's fucking face and a warrent for arrest.
>>
>>682835514
>However my channel is actually an experiment on how far can I trick conservatives before they realize the truth.
Looks like they've selected Trump as their presidential nominee

Your experiment is redundant - there are no limits
>>
>>682836122
It's a toy not a dick, a lot of girls love DP too. Little tip get her on top, start fucking her ass cowgirl style and pound her pussy at the same time with that dildo.
>>
File: 1428010939616.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1428010939616.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>682843159
>posts face
>won't post titties without face
>wat
>>
>>682841147
If male, yes.
If female - no, not at all. Go right ahead
>>
I am the CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation, and I hate it. I hate what it has done to me. Sometimes it's better to want things, not have them.
>>
File: bort.jpg (10 KB, 120x342) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
10 KB, 120x342
>>682843159

>betraying a friend over this ogre
>being this desperate
>>
>>682843237
Why do you assume I'm north american?

But yeah, the conservatives here are much like Trump-supporters. And yeah, I've pushed lies down their throats that should have made it painfully obvious that I'm deceiving them.
>>
>>682837928
The ooey gooey thing is always temporary. If you two can be best friends, and be very open about what you do and do not want, you can really go a long way toward creating genuine intimacy. You could always ask him how he would feel about opening up...maybe let him know that you want the commitment and relationship but that you would prefer something more open. Forced monogamy isn't for everyone. That being said, it could mean the end of that relationship. It is what it is, but you have to live for you. Just don't drop a genuine partner in search of superficial "butterflies in your stomach" - the hormones will regulate and you'll be exactly where you are now, less a strong ally in your life.

I hate therapists, but therapy is a safe and encouraging place to discuss a sensitive scenario such as this...one with a wide scope of factors to consider.

I would recommend speaking to someone one on one, then considering a joint session so you have a little coaching in discussing this with him.

This relationship can be anything you want it to be. But he has to be on-side. It's the fair way to go.
>>
>>682843159
You're cute but longer hair on you would work better. Also tits.
>>
I'm currently cucking a really nice guy and he knows nothing about it. Basically I buy her a toy and some weed once a month and I have my own personal cam whore and fuck toy. Pissed in her mouth last time and then dropped her off to meet him directly after.
>>
Suicidal thoughts every night. Noone knows about it.
>>
>>682842599
Dubs of truth

I'd like to kill myself. But I think that would probably fuck the boyfriend up even worse than.... whatever I am
>>
>>682843426
Wow, this is the first board I've posted myself on and I haven't been accused of "using my sister's selfies" but instead, I get ridiculed for not posting nudes because some poor starved neckbeard is sick of looking at his own. :c sad boy, sad boy.
>>
>>682841982
>I am indeed a human with a vagina. (Rare creatures on this site, right?)
Not really. I've got one too.

It's in a jar in a cupboard
>>
>>682841644
Generally younger guys that are self conscious about their size will worry about it. Anyone who has experience will know that a toy is just another option to have fun with your partner.
>>
>>682843448
Female, bud. I really want him to do it with me, but he just has no interest :/
>>
I watched a female praying mantis eat a male partner after mating and I came.
>>
>>682843504
well you could always give money to charity or people that need it, maybe it will feel good for a bit.
>>
>>682843195
Let's be serious. Neither of your lives is that cool. Quit frontin' nigga
>>
>>682843567
Hahaha, I just chopped all my hair off! It was so dead from being blue, I'm pretty much bald now :/ I want to grow it out though.
>>
File: photo_(1).jpg (13 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
photo_(1).jpg
13 KB, 264x264
I'm one of them transgender faggots
>>
>>682843689
IM FUCKING DEAD HAHA
>>
>>682843781
Convince him. This isn't s one sided relationship. Talk to him and tell him that you want this. If he's a decent person he will listen. Also boobs or gtfo.
>>
File: 2.png (12 KB, 710x480) Image search: [Google]
2.png
12 KB, 710x480
i make dank memes
>>
File: sadkat.png (43 KB, 176x168) Image search: [Google]
sadkat.png
43 KB, 176x168
>>682844103
another dank meme
>>
>>682843554
Absolutely not looking for non-monogamy. This fucking disaster happened because of polyamory. I was in an open relationship with the ex. He flirted constantly and even fucked another girl in our bed once after I specifically told him not in our bed. For three and a half years I did not "use" the benefits of the open relationship, and when I finally met someone, he raped me for talking to him about it. Ain't that some shit.

Thank you for the kind advice, I guess I really do need therapy. I had years of therapy as a teenager and didn't have a great experience but maybe it will help this time.
>>
>>682836656
slow down there edge lord
>>
>>682844025
You guys are all so cute haha. If you really don't believe me, I'll send my skype or something, but no nudes c: (not yet anyway)
>>
File: 1462390920111-b.png (582 KB, 680x1051) Image search: [Google]
1462390920111-b.png
582 KB, 680x1051
>>682843680
Shit tier bait. You know the rules: tits or gtfo
>>
>>682832401
I jerk off to myself in the mirror while I'm in the shower. I'm a solid 9/10 looking guy with a thick, 8" cock. I think I might be bi but I'm not sure.
>>
>>682843885
Try pastel pink. Blue looks okay at best, it attacts alot of attention towards itself. It also Iooks so attention whore.
>>
I jerk off to my cousin all the time all thanks to other anons photoshopping her nude. It sucks cuz at first I'd fuck the shut outta her but as soon as I nut I feel bad afterwards.
>>
>>682844262
Bruh kik. Nova-cancy.
>>
Went to various cam girl sites and found several women I know. I pay them to do dirtier and dirtier things gradually.
>>
>>682843880
To be honest, helping other people is the only thing about my life that has purpose. The real secret is, the only reason I am a 'success' is that I feel like a miserable fucking failure 24/7 and work my ass in attempt to prove I am not.
>>
>>682843680
your bait is fucking retarded
>>
>>682843504
Why do you hate it mate?
>>
>>682844497
How scandalous
>>
>>682843159
I'd choke one out in your anus.
>>
>>682840361
Now this is an interesting one
>>
>>682843504
Test the hypothesis by gifting me fallout 4
>>
Have had recurring sexual dreams about my sister for years. She's a beautiful woman but I don't actually feel sexual desire when I'm awake. However when I'm asleep I'm balls deep in her several times a month.
>>
I had a dream about 'her' last night. A stupid girl I can't get over.
>>
>>682841791
Keep fucking her and dont be a faggot
>>
>>682836122
You should have another girl (her hot best friend) use a strap-on on her while you also fuck her
>>
>>682844815
Happens to the best of us. Take it as a dream and leave it at that.
>>
>>682844626
I think I confused having my own company with having the lifestyle I wanted. I wanted freedom and independence, starting your own company is the exact opposite life style choice.
>>
>>682844917
I use to have the same thing, I tried to stop dreaming about her by avoiding sleep overall. Do. Not. Try. It. The dreams will pass eventually, the brain needs to think about it sometime so if not during the day it has to be while sleeping. It will pass eventually /b/ro I swear.
>>
>>682844917
wait it out and crush that spark of hope as often as possible. If the chance is gone, don't let your mind trick you into thinking there is one. Shit sucks mang but it gets better
>>
>>682845042
best advice for that situation
>>
>>682844260
Kik me fam.Nova-cancy
>>
>>682844421
No. You wouldn't feel bad. You would want to fuck her again
>>
File: 1459199860348.jpg (372 KB, 2560x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459199860348.jpg
372 KB, 2560x1024
I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.
>>
1/2

sex with a couple dogs. started when i was 10. took it for the first time when i was 16. i used to just blow/jerk them off and use the copious cum to play with. used to do it to friends dogs when i had a chance. i havent had a chance in several years but i still get horny when my gf roughhouses with a dog.

masturbated with a thick 2 foot ball python in my ass.

when i lived with roommates i would sit in the smoking room(screened in porch) wrapped in a blanket with either my girlfriends or one of the other 3 girls bra/panties/skirts on with dildos or vibes in my ass.

used to masturbate to the sound of girls(sister, other people) peeing at my house(bed was against a bothroom wall).

jerked off in the attic above roommates bedrooms while they had sex.

i really enjoy piss enemas

when i was younger i used to pee in rubbers and freeze them to use as dildos.

i masturbate, dress up, and fuck myself at parks and parking lots often in my car

when i was 18 or so in the winter i would cruise two of my fav spots where other people fuck a lot for fresh(hour or less old) condoms in the snow. i lick and smell the outside to see if it was used on a guy or girl. either way i eat the cum. a few times i have put them on and jerked off, put then over my dildo and used it, or pissed in them and jerked off in the warm pee/cum then dump it on my self. i dont do that anymore tho because of std risk.
>>
i'm in love with multiple girls

i fuck a girl with whom i'm not in love

my actions are not very coherent with my feelings i guess
>>
>>682832401
I had sex when i was 7 and i enjoyed it. I was raped by my freshman composition professor, and i enjoyed that too.
>>
>>682833457
sauce on the pic??
>>
2/2

my first gf used to like to fuck on the wet spot of her sisters bed after her sister and bf would fuck and leave the house. one time she turned out a couple rubbers and rubbed his warm fresh cum on her tits and licked the rest up. she liked to make her sisters wet spot bigger.

once her sister's son(young) walked in and she kept riding reverse cowgirl, naked, with him standing a foot or two away while she talked to him. came buckets with him there. she didnt stop. first time i came inside someone.

the same girl had a bad home life(go figure) so we were at her sister's alot. if her sister's bf was home we would go fuck i the car or apt stair well atleast once a night. a guy who lived on the end with the parking lot noticed one night and after that night he would come out to smoke i guess every time he heard us walk by his door talking. he watched us for like 3 months atleast three times a week. she started getting naked instead of just pulling her skirt/shirt up. it turned her on so we would flick the lights on some times or park in the spot right next to his porch so he could watch from about 10 feet away. we were both underage.
>>
>>682832401
I killed tupac.
>>
>>682845165
How has your company affected your life/relationships/etc?
Is there a point where you can delegate most of your tasks?
>>
File: 1453623491218.jpg (83 KB, 930x523) Image search: [Google]
1453623491218.jpg
83 KB, 930x523
Buttfucked my cousin in the church basement. She said she wanted to "have real sex" after we'd been playing with each other for a while but she was scared of getting pregnant. So, I licked her asshole and spit on it and jammed my dick in there. It was nice.
>>
I fucked a shemale and I bottomed
;_; I'm such a faggot, but I couldn't help myself.
>that moment when your first time is BBC
>>
>>682832401
May have caused a pile up on the freeway. No damage to my car so I just drove off
>>
>>682845385
Nice.
>>
sometimes i go to the public baths and porn theatres to suck off random strangers.Never had anal sex. I am a full closeted randum guy, not one person in my life knows i am gay. Never had an encounter in my life who knows my identity. And i am becoming gradually paranoid over the possibilty that at some point in my life i will come across with someone whom i sucked before.
>>
I draw porn for random anon's on the Drawthreads and contribute to Fluffy threads.
My partner and I are copletely honest and know nearly everything about each other.

But I think I would shrivel up and die if he found out.
>>
>>682832616
What happens if you get caught trapping out? Will you freeze or run away or suicide?
>>
>>682837928
That's about how it is way into a relationship. The infatuation tends to be replaced with a bond that time develops. It's not the "love" you might have started with, it's more like love you have when you've been through some real life shit with someone.

Nothing duplicates that.
>>
>>682832401
I'm op and I work for the fbi collecting secrets
>>
>>682832401
In 6th grade on penis inspection day I popped a boner and the school nurse laughed
>>
>>682845893
>oh hey, I almost didn't recognize you without my cock in your mouth
>>
>>682832401
I have old VHS tapes no one knows about. Been trying to get rid of them but I just cant and I have many sleepless nights
>>
>>682845730
I used to love life. These days my stress levels are so high that I don't enjoy things I used to, and when I do them, I am still thinking about work. It has been a strain on my relationships. I do and have delegated many things, but all that does is relieve me from the minutia, not the stress or responsibility.
>>
>>682832401
I am addicted to drugs and anime

I also had sex with my best friend

Im pretty sure I have super abusive tendencies when it comes to sex, brought out by being intoxicated

Molested my friends sister after he showed me his dick, broke his heart and trust
(i have a few of my guy friends come onto me)

I sent a pedo to jail, after extorting him for my own sexual pleasure, got him to give me 500 bucks just for dick pics, and when I got bored I told the police, dealt with the FBI,

it was so weird to have this casually dressed guy come into the lobby, fat greasy dude in a metal shirt, (I assume this is to make the victim feel more comfortable), pull me into a tiny room, and pull out a file folder with all my emails, accounts, and dick pics with it.
>>
>>682836122
Well she isnalready cheating on you, you are a cuck let me guess that dildos bigger then ya sissy cock huh? Oh BWT shes already been fu ked by men like that
>>
>>682841417
infatuation fades as any relationship goes on. long term relationships are more about communication, teamwork, and friendship than gushy teenage love.
>>
I think I'm honestly a bad Youtuber even though so many people credit me for my hard work.
>>
>>682835214

This reminds me of my gf's situation. She gets seizures for no reason.
>>
>>682842670
and these pictures can be found at ....
>>
I'm flexible enough to self suck. And yes, I swallow
>>
I am secretly falling for a super Christian girl. And I'm not very Christian.
>>
I love my gf so fucking much and she feels the same way about me. We are a perfect couple, we adore each other, and have been together for years. I cheat on her every chance i get. Most of the women arent even as good looking as she is.

Im probably going to cheat on her next friday with a personal trainer from my gym. Ive already fucked her 3 times.
>>
>>682844318
but I am an attention whore?
>>
>>682842921
should have told him but i would have done the same.
>>
I have sex with a milf in my parents basement.

Sister and I used to fool around. She wanted penetration, but I was afraid of the repercussions, so I backed out. She claims she is gay now.

I've fucked a shemale.

All I can think about.
>>
>>682844299
>>682844299
adding on

I've cheated on my girlfriend countless times. She has no fucking clue.

Before her, for almost a year, I would sleep with a different girl every night, she has no fucking clue.

I have an IQ of 173.

Lost my virginity to a hot ass high school senior when I was 13. Told no one. I met her on the bus that day, convinced her to come to an abandoned field with me. Fucked for hours and got home at around 7. Told my mom I stayed late after school. Never told anyone. Haven't gone a month without fucking someone since.

I was molested when I was 3 by an off duty cop and multiple times when I between the ages of 5-6 by my 16 y/o babysitter. I see her mom around sometimes. No one knows a thing.

Have awful insomnia bc I get nightmares about the molestation nightly.
>>
>>682846889
she either won't let things get serious unless you 'find Jesus' of if she does, she'll weaponized religion like a pregnancy trap and try and force you to find jesus.
>>
>>682844563
Bait?
>>
I accidentally killed a friend of mine. We stole a car, crashed it, and he hurt his shoulder. He went out to drive the next day and took a corner too fast. If he was able to move his left arm, he wouldn't have died. Even my parents don't know.
>>
have a kid with my wife, wife is 3 months pregnant with another kid. cheating on her with her friend.. had her friend come over.. i distracted her and came in her drink and she didnt notice, drank it all.
she stayed for a while longer and i showed her my dick she was keen, kissed her, made out, cock blocking kids or i would have got some, she is coming over tomorrow night for a root
>>
>>682832401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UG7ISJfP0
>>
Oh, I cheated on my gf after she continually broke up with me/got back together. I never told her, but I was pretty devastated when the relationship ended. Go figure.
>>
>>682842921
you should probably tell him man, if you want to ensure he doesn't get mad at you get a burner phone and text him anonymously telling him about it. Just say you're a highschool friend of hers or something
>>
>>682843674
Loyalty and love are two different beast don't confuse them. Prolonging the relationship will only cause more distress when you finally leave. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, if being away doesn't spark a fire in you nothing will, and any other efforts to maintain a relationship with him would be in vein. My spouse experience rape and we still work on her insecurities daily but I'd rather her leave than be unhappy with me, I'd be fine and I'm sure he'd understand eventually. I hope your able to sort this out
>>
I've used my mom's dildo several times
>>
>>682846323
>Can delegate tasks, but not responsibility.
This is true bro.

I'll spare you the obvious hallmark advice of live life and shit.
I'll try to be as practical as it gets.

You must have heard several alternatives from your advisors, but..
A possibility is to leave the throne and as a founder be entitled to some of the profits, maybe by forfeiting voting/veto powers and such, idk.

Maybe merging/being acquired.

You'll still live comfortable and proud of building something, but being wise enough to not let it consume you.
>>
I'm a complete pervert.
I like young boys.
>>
>>682847157
You didnt kill him. You are both retarded though.
>>
>>682843159
Your beauty is beyond words.

But that's what numbers are for.

4/10
>>
I fucked a friend's mom raw and came inside her. Deep inside. Several times in fact. Came in her ass and mouth too. Just blew all kinds of cum in this woman. Don't think my friend knows.
>>
>>682835524
DO IT.

>>682841417
Being in love is not being dependant/addicted. I am addicted to cigarettes. And I hate it now.
Being in a relationship means helping each other when help is needed, not depending on someone for even basic shit.
You do your stuff. Let him do his stuff. Have your good moments together when stuff is done.
>>
>>682846045

do you have my dic picks lol

>>682846374

more about my best friend
i feel so horrible about this

he came out to me on shrooms, and he asked me if I love him, i was so nervous I actually started shaking.

Never would have expected this ever, I said the whole I value you more as a friend things, and I had to watch him cry

but I called him one night when I was drunk, saying the only way anything would ever happen is if we were on drugs.

Well, basically I was with him and my other friend a month later, rolling on molly, xanax, weed, and gedapetin. And we had a semi orgy.

I left the room to wash my hands, and my friend was crying because I didnt hug and caress him afterwords, which is when I realized what I had done.

Took total advantage, so selfish, gah, luckily were still great friends
>>
>>682847033
>love her
>cheat on her every chance i get

Lol what
>>
>>682841568
Lol you never actually do man.
>>
prefer to pee in the sink.
prefer to live homeless.
>>
I can get doubles when I want
>>
>>682847131

I believe all of this except the IQ
>>
>>682845702
I really believe you
>>
>>682847416
Graci
>>
>>682847033
For the love of god man, stop. You're going to ruin a good thing, for her and for you.
>>
I gave my teacher a boner
>>
>>682832401
>I ruined a perfectly good book with knowledge I otherwise couldn't have gotten ahold of to make a statement on instagram
Dumb cunt
>>
>>682843159
meh, not bad. nice septum piercing
>>
File: 1459023762444.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1459023762444.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>682847392
And nobody cares...
C'est looks vie
>>
When I was ten, I would rub the massage heater thing
>the one with the bumps on one side
>and the heat on the other
up and down the bottom side of my shaft and tip.
>>
I fisted a virgin in the basement of a church at midnight. She paid me $50.
>>
>>682841982
>(Rare creatures on this site, right?)
pls gtfo <3
>>
>>682832401

> Stalked the shit out of a hot teacher with obscene phone calls, drive bys, and even trick-or-treated her on Halloween.

> I kicked the shit out of a kid and gave him PTSD. The provocation was very little.

> I fed my mom my cum in a 'health shake' I made for her after work: blueberries, vanilla protein powder, 1 tbsp of her grandkids.
>>
File: porn13.webm (3 MB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
porn13.webm
3 MB, 1067x600
>>682843882

It is 100% truth.
>>
>>682847473
Yep, love someone completely and loving to fuck every woman i meet are not exclusionary for me.
>>
>>682832401
I washed out of the military twice, and will try to reenlist during the Summer semester. I may be permanently DQ'd though.
>>
i am privileged yet i have problems
>>
I want to fuck my dad's girlfriend so badly
>>
>>682847452
It's the internet bro everyone does
>I'm really pretty sure the fbi watches me idk why though I guess I'm paranoid maybe
>>
I let my kids get away with shit I think is funny, even though it angers my wife to varying degrees. Not sure if I'm a bad dad or if I'm just making things interesting.
>>
>>682847416
Nah man, solid 7/10
>>
>>682847741
I'm a teacher and this shit happens all the time. I've never actually drawn wood, but I've had to meditate a few times to stop it.
>>
>>682847381
Thank you.
>>
>>682847741
Story?
>>
>>682835214
dude, that's schizophrenia
>>
>>682843159
Longer hair would be better on you.
>>
>>682835524
>how about if someone rolls a 69 on this i will tonight when she gets home from work

/b/ro, you don't go straight at it. There are principles to pulling that off!

1. Alcohol MUST be involved
2. She must be proud of you
3. Guilt your mom. Sister's friends are the key to her ass.
4. Pull close then away
5. Minimal foreplay
6. Frame her emotions for her
7. Never use the 'i' word

1. Alcohol MUST be involved, not because it lowers inhibitions, that is minor -- but because it lets people pass the buck morally.

Having too much to drink is always an excuse to do something you wouldn't normally do. You see she's not a slut who sucked off her own /b/rother: no, no, no, she just had too much to drink!

You can encourage this behavior by noting several times how drunk she is. How she won't remember anything tomorrow-- this will give her psychological permission to do something she'd never do sober.

2. She must be proud of you

Women share their bodies with men they admire & respect. If she pities you, forget about it. If she's embarrassed by you forget about it.

She must think you're smart, handsome, and have an awesome personality.

Be going places in life... the slacker / adolescent angst won't get you what you want.

3. Her friends are the key to her ass (Sister). Guilt your mom.

Women are extraordinarily vulnerable, by male standards, to groupthink. This applies even to 'conversion disorder' (aka mass hysteria) and, to our purpose, sexual attraction.

When one woman finds you attractive, others will too BECAUSE of the other girls liking you!

Whereas if two men like a woman, it's because they independently think she's got a nice face and good body ratios. The other man's attraction has nothing to do with it.

Do you see the difference?

If so, you can then see that if her friends find you attractive then your sister will too. If her friends tell her "oh, anon is so hot! does he have a girlfriend" then her groupthink is triggered.
>>
>>682848178
Any time.
Take care bro.
>>
>>682841301
Prove it. Name the auditorium
>>
>>682847983
>hair sticks to her and gets all messy
>THE SHEETS WILL BE DAMP

I can feel the autism of everybody reading this post increasing with the amount this triggers me
>>
>>682841662
Hi Devin
>>
>>682832401
I LIKE DIAPERS.

A lot.
>>
>>682845947
My spouse found out i drew a whole bunch of gay, dragon, bestiality porn and we're still together, although sometimes it gets hung over my head...
>>
>>682841147
Just post. We won't tell him
>>
I've had anal sex with my adoptive, younger cousin. She isn't related by blood but she has been around since I was like 1-2 years old. Had anal sex when I was 15 and she 13, kept fucking until she got a boyfriend at 16 and I was almost 18. She broke up with him and I finally got her to ride my cock just after Christmas for a late gift.

Now I hope I get some pussy and eat her tight asshole out for a birthday present. Best part is she's dating a friend of mine.
>>
>>682846606
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>682847131
I've found that most people who site there own IQ are autistic.

Do you have difficulties with the textures of most foods, anon?
>>
>>682838951
Its ok anon... At least some people still underst
>>
>>682846192
Tapes about?
>>
>>682848353
I work for the fbi and can confirm this
>>
File: ArmyofDan.jpg (383 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ArmyofDan.jpg
383 KB, 1920x1200
42doctors.strangled.net = your name is Dan
>>
>>682842540
>Implying Taiwan is not a part of China
Are you trolling or just fucking retarded
>>
>>682847743
Thanks there, friend!
>>
The first time I did the dark deed she was very young and I was not. And she was asleep.
>>
File: jasonmewes.jpg (3 KB, 86x114) Image search: [Google]
jasonmewes.jpg
3 KB, 86x114
>>682837928
.. are you a man or if not where's the tits?
>>
>>682847848
No thx <3 x
>>
>>682835524
rullings
>>
>>682848933
dumb cunt <3
>>
>>682848468

I can see that argument now

I thought I told you to drop off my prescription at the pharmacy, goddammit how hard is that to remember, Steve!?

I'm sorry I've got a lot going on right now, Jesus get off me woman!

Oh! I'm sorry, busy drawing Toothless porking Charizard out back of a chuck e cheese?

Faggot
>>
>>682848501
Problem. He comes on here all the time. TBH I used to be so scared of this site until we got together.
>>
i am a catholic priest
>>
>>682847131
>I have an IQ of 173.
i bet
>>
>>682849009
Pretty much xx <3
>>
>>682847315
Thank you Anon. We did actually stop speaking for almost two weeks right after the rape, and I thought about him constantly.

>>682847439
and thank you as well. That's how I feel -- "you do you, I do me, and we have some us time too" -- but the bf is not like that. He's clingy. I need space right now. He gets sad when I tell him I need space.

AAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>682847164
enjoy paying the child support and alimony
>>
>>682832401
I almost fucked a dog once. I was gonna take it's dick in my ass.
>>
>>682842748
kek, what women didn't have the "bisexual phase"
>>
>>682848925
In my shirt because
>modesty
>loyalty
>>
>>682848866
Someone can't into geopolitics
>>
File: bishop_sheen_sm.jpg (26 KB, 225x315) Image search: [Google]
bishop_sheen_sm.jpg
26 KB, 225x315
I've never fooled around with a guy and don't want to, but sometimes I like to go on Omegle and jerk with guys and take orders from them. The only rule is I don't show my face.
>>
>>682847868
>1 tbsp of her grandkids
kek
>>
File: asshole.jpg (777 KB, 2944x3922) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
777 KB, 2944x3922
>>682847433
Here is her asshole
>>
I'm usually too lazy to clean up my cum when I jerk off and just let it dry into my boxer-briefs or wipe it off my chest with a blanket or my shirt.

I pray everyday nobody shines a blue light in my room because it would light up like the Fourth of July, but with cum.
>>
I'm in love with my cousin.
She loves to cuddle me and constantly tells me I'm the sweetest, nicest and cutest guy. But I'm afraid to confess
>>
I like my cousin and I want to get closer to her, if you're picking up what I'm putting down. I think she likes me too but I'm not sure. Any advice?
>>
File: MH.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
MH.png
1 MB, 768x1024
I raped a tantric masseuse.

I had to do it for self-improvement . . . I don't recommend it, she was a human, someone's daughter, maybe mother and she didn't deserve it.

If I could've accomplished the improvement w/o raping her I would have.
>>
>>682832401
i visit /b/
>>
>>682849627
My boyfriend is the same.
>>
>>682843680
Bit of an over reaction to say ridiculed, and that kind of exaggeration is not only personally harmful, but the root of feminazism and sjw cucking; the cancer that is destroying the Free World.
>>
>>682847131
/b/
>the stories and information you read on this site on this site are purely fiction
>>
I've got major memory issues from drug use. Like horribly bad. Dunno what I'm going to do, I work from home but I'm about to get a job. I don't think it's going to work out.

My memory used to be so good too.... I hate myself.
>>
>>682835524
i can support this
>>
ive slept with my sister before
>>
>>682832616
Is your mom a great big fat person?
>>
>>682849701
details?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 230x219
>>682849223
Show your tits or GTFO this board, faggot. Are you retarded?
>>
>>682849613
That is a healthy ass hole right these.
>>
>>682849741
It was a joke, friend. I didn't mean to offend your overly sensitive tumblr personality, there. Sorry, pal :c
>>
I like to slap my cat's ass. She seems to like it 2
>>
>>682835524
Do it nig
>>
>>682849701
Dude what?
>>
>>682849830

what is your drug of choice?

I mainly use opiates, and alcohol

The worst two lol
>>
File: Autism.jpg (112 KB, 472x946) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
112 KB, 472x946
>>682848272
you've thought about this way to fucking much
>>
>>682849830
What drug
>>
>>682849679
>>682849683
Looks like we are in the same boat my dude
>>
>>682843504
Take it from a homeless, jobless, hopeless guy, having is better than needing.
>>
>>682832401
I once accidently my whole Nintendo
>>
>>682841417

I don't think there are any easy solutions to be found here on /b/ - You should take some time to think long and hard or reach out to someone who can give good advice, because its hard to keep a relationship on track with constant strain.
>>
>>682849878
Lol
>>
>>682849915
Partially, but it's mostly autism and cancer. You want my skype, kid? Fuck off already lmao
>>
File: 1298959634109.jpg (18 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1298959634109.jpg
18 KB, 400x343
>>682832401
Whenever my roommate is out for the night, I sit at his desk, look at his picture and then listen to his music, play on his Steam account, and look at his family pictures and then pretend I'm him, playing in the basement of his parents', as if they were my family, and sometimes I dream they come visit me for the weekend and like we go for a movie or something.

I wish I had his family, really bad
>>
>>682849679
>She loves to cuddle me and constantly tells me I'm the sweetest, nicest and cutest guy. But I'm afraid to confess

Don't confess. Don't go straight at it.

See >>682848272

The key will be to make it not her fault . . something she had no control over. Fate.

If she's into Xtasy, give her one. Don't take one yourself as it causes ED, but pretend that you did, but pop a viagra instead.
>>
>>682843845

<3
>>
I was raped when I was young I don't remember how many times but I know it was multiple times. It was over 10 years ago and I didn't really remember when I was in high school and I had a horrible break down. I ended up going to a children's hospital because I accidentally slipped and said a comment about shooting myself to make it quick.

Currently I'm having issues with being social and hanging out with my best friends where I feel alienated and guilty when I leave to the point I would break down crying. I finally Called a therapist and see him roughly every other week. I feel gender confused and yesterday I had a thought that I might be able to sleep with a man if I did transition into a women. I haven't told my doctor about this or how I have a rape fetishes were I wish I could be raped again.

But I also avoid conflict and easy to cry when I think of my friends getting mad and leaving me. My biggest fear is to be alone and anytime we get into an argue I shut down and let them be mad. It upsets me because they don't realize how much it hurts me but I can't tell them or I'll feel like an attention whore. The happiest I am with my friends is when it's with a smaller group 2-5 after that I feel awkward and out casted. I used to be more out going but the past 2 years it's been downhill. I haven't had sex since I was molested.
>>
I fucking love milfs. Not a normal love. I think those creatures are the sexiest thing in the world. Young chicks can't hold a candle. There is something hot about the way they just accept the dick. And the old young contrast...
>>
File: ted-cruz-weird-face-640x400.png (673 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-weird-face-640x400.png
673 KB, 640x400
>>682849701
>
>>
>>682832401
I married a child molester.
>>
My family (wife + kids) are nudists, but my parents, siblings, and most friends don't know. I have no clue how they'd react. I'm unsure if I'll ever tell them.
>>
The people scares me
>>
>>682849929
Lot of fiber... Weird thing, didn't even small or taste assy at all. Even when I had it open and was licking the inside. Just tasted and smelled like skin. Like I was licking her wrist...
>>
>>682849137
Well do it on kik then. Don't wither away a part of you because of the weakness of others.
>>
>>682850067
MDMA, alcohol and tons of weed were the worst.

>>682850005
Opiates aren't that bad for your brain. But yeah, overall they're life ruiners. I still do them here and there...

MDMA fries your shit.
>>
>>682850453
That's some deep shit my dude
>>
>>682845652

you might be disappointed.
imgur com /a/LugsI
>>
File: 1459646770388.jpg (84 KB, 441x559) Image search: [Google]
1459646770388.jpg
84 KB, 441x559
i'm dating a mtf trans, showed my friends pics, they all thought she was a girl, they have no idea i suck her cock and get ass fucked on the regular and swallow all that sweet tranny cum, as far as everyone knows i'm straight
>>
>>682832401

i called a girl a half-breed bitch and told her i hope she kills herself

because she rejected me
>>
>>682850453
Kik is lame and home to twelve year old kids with less than average masturbation skills.
>>
I hate gays, but I can't stop fapping to them. Voting republican so I get some institutional support.
>>
>>682849437
Did that when I was 12 and got caught.

Knot hurt like hell.

Dude said I could play with his dog any time I wanted.
>>
>>682850110
I post on b. You think I have anyone to reach out to? No.

I'm not supposed to post on 4chan any more either. I'm binging. I'm bad. Oh well. Stirner was pissing me off.
>>
>>682850129
Goddamn, man...
>>
i literally can't stop getting dubs
>>
>>682850488
I've cut mdma and alcohol out pretty much entirely minus the odd festival. Alchohol is gone too now.
Still can't kick the weed
I found acid did the most damage for me but it might've been the MD
>>
>>682835524
Get
>>
>>682850777
Ahahahaha
>>
I realized how sexually active some girls are at an early age when my moms cousin brought her grand daughters with her to see us one day. They live way out in the middle of bum fuck nowhere, like 8 hours away. All 3 girls are fucking train wrecks because the mom, my third cousin, is a fucking junkie and whore. They all have different dads and the only reason they live with their GMa is because the new boyfriend was a registered sex offender and he and their mom got locked up for some dumb shit. Drugs I think. Anyway the oldest one lets call her Claire, was like 8 when I first met her. And she was a little touchy back then. She always liked to be babied and in the first few interactions I had with her, she grabbed my shit through my pants. Several times. When she came by on this trip she must have Been at least 12. And she grew. Like fucking tits and and ass. She wasn't very sexy but on the first night before she went to sleep she came by my room and asked for a good night hug. She then turned around and dropped her shorts to flash me her plump little ass. Cont.
>>
>>682849885
>>682850001

OK
> Be in college and SUPER BETA
> blushing constantly in front of girls, can't strike up a conversation
> take a psych class and learn that
> 1. people behave in the way they see themselves
> 2. People work out their relatinoship issues with their parents through sexual relationships
>3. Rape is done to affirm power of the rapist
> A plan comes up in my mind
> Change my self-image into a powerful man through rape and overcome the influence that is my raging dyke cunt mother

> find "masseuse" about 15 yrs older than I and kinda looks like my mom
> arrange for a massage
> She makes it clear that only the handjob is up for sale
> put her down, slap on a choke, force her

She took it pretty easily and didn't fight... I assume that rape is an occupational hazard for tantric masseuses.

It did work for me . . . it's not something you should do. But it did get "revenge" on my mom, change the way I look at myself, and generally help my social anxiety.
>>
I use to self harm and now can't join military or possibly police
>18 now
>fucked my life up over girls who broke my heart
>>
>>682850777
Liar, those are trips
>>
When I was a dumb teenager I worked at subway making sandwiches and shit. Eventually I started to be the only person working at times so I would get high as all fuck and chill all day eating free food.

One occasion I remember hiding out in the back office which had a computer for the security cameras. I didnt know it was linked to hamachi to the franchise owner's computer/phone until after I started watching porn on it and jerking off in the back. I alt-tabbed for a second to check the cameras and a man seemed to be standing there waiting for some time. I zipped up my shit and frantically rushed out to make his food, still red in the face probably. He was acting strange. I looked up at the monitor for the cameras in the actual store and saw a porn video in a windowed browser laid over the security cameras. I just made his sandwich and got him out of the store. locked up the doors and finished jerking off. I did this a few times before i noticed the owner could view and use the computer remotely, and also that I had porn playing in the store while people were there.. dumb fuck I was.
>>
>>682850819

Check NCBI for the truth of these matters. Acid really isn't that damaging.
>>
>>682850129
:(
>>
>>682850162
Thnx /b/ro that really helped me
>>
>>682835214
>>682835673
>>682835921
Hey bro. Dunno if you're still here, but keep it together. You have a disease and those things, even the serious ones, take time to get a bead on. One way or another, you're gonna get what you need IF you keep focused on your problem. Do and focus on what you need to do to get cured. Letting other people know your condition is only going to give you support, a good thing; which is to say the only way to move forward is to get it done yourself. Nobody is going to cure you for you! Get it done, friend, you can do it.
>>
>>682850657
story?
>>
File: e40.jpg (47 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
e40.jpg
47 KB, 680x505
>>682850777
sheeet fukin chekd
>>
new thread if you want to continue conversations and such
>>682851153
>>682851153
>>682851153
>>
>>682847983
I believe you.
My girlfriend's family is Chinese, and there
is some crazy shit going down.
Saving the story for a future secrets thread.
>>
>>682849945
I'm not offended, not even surprised it was a joke.

Relieved though.

You'll note I did not ad hominize it. I just wanted you to think about it, and you did. So thanks.

Never even been to tumblr. Maybe it's time?
>>
I like ERP.
>>
>>682850085
Jup sure seems like it, what does she look like?
>>
>>682849526

Taiwan and China give each other the stink eye at best
>>
>>682851028
How old are you now? How long was the serious substance abuse?
Many bad feelings on weed? I can tell it makes me a bit slower but all of its cons seem to be fairly temporary
>>
>>682850106
The whole nintendo!?! I can't even.

Literally even
>>
>>682850906
yea still not justified imho, i mean i'd be hunted by this
>>
File: image8.jpg (49 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
image8.jpg
49 KB, 300x447
>worked at cruise ship casino dealer
>stop in thailand for 2 days
>me and female bartender fuck buddy
>go out drinking weed lmao
>end up picking up a shemale prostitute
>go to hotel weed lmao and fuck all night >prostitute fucked my f buddy i was sloppy second then fucked the shemale and we DP the f buddy
>fuck buddy have 2year relationship at home
>shit was cash
pic semi relate looked like her but with shorter hair
>>
>>682851232
No, tumblr is home to oversensitive "cultural appropriation" screaming, "I need feminism because my dad touches me at night" howling little twelve year olds who really are just terfs and annoying as hell. Save yourself.
>>
>>682848866
It isn't.
>>
>>682850488

Opiates are bad for your SOULLL

yeah weed will do a number to your memory, I had that problem. However, once i stopped things went back to normal.

MDMA however, my girlfriend also fucked herself on that. Thanks to binging in the past she started getting seizures in normal life, she has to be careful for the rest of her life now. Shits so awful when use is not moderated
>>
>>682851438
I am 24 and my heyday was between 17 to 20 or so, where I was doing the most dangerous drugs (what I consider). I am pretty fried and I didn't even touch MDMA too too much, but I did drink a shitload.

Weed is bad during your developmental years no doubt.

I'm just resigned to the fact that while I will improve I'll never be what I could have been mentally.
Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 38

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.